Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Tom’s Punishment  (Read 5223 times)

Hillary

• Ballerina
Tom’s Punishment
« on: May 24, 2023, 05:18:59 PM »

“You are the meanest mommy ever,” 12-year-old Tom wined as his Mommy dragged him by the arm into the living room for his punishment. “Oh I know, I know, it’s so rough being you. Having to do nothing all day but play with your video games,” Mommy snickered as she placed the little boy on the sofa. “The only thing you had to do was keep your underpants dry, but apparently that was too much of a big boy responsibility for you to handle,” Mommy said as she began pulling down Tom’s pants.

“Mommy it was an accident. I drank so much apple juice and, and it just started coming out of me,” Tom said. “Oh so you just randomly started bursting pee pee all over yourself, not feeling any pressure or tingling that we talked about? You know, the kind that is a signal that it’s time to use the potty.” Tom looked at the ground while her face turned red. “Well just a little bit but..but.”

“So you did feel it was potty time but you made the choice to continue playing video games instead of using the potty,” Mommy said, knowing that was the more truthful explanation. “Mommy, I have other friends that have accidents but their Mommies and Daddies don’t punish them,” Tom pouted. Mommy folded her arms disapprovingly. “I don’t care what other friends do. Besides, I thought you were a big boy who knew how to behave and not pee pee all over yourself,” Mommy said, making Tom’s eyes well up with tears. “Mommy I’m sorry I promise I’ll never ever do it again.”

“Well I know you won’t be doing it again sweetheart, because Mommy is going to put you back in super thick diapers to keep you and my furniture dry,” Mommy grabbed Tom and pulled him into a bear hug. Tom nuzzled her face into Mommy’s shoulder not even trying to stop her sobs.

“But Mommy, I need my big boy panties! I’m, I’m your big boy.” Mommy stroked Tom’s hair and rubbed his back gently. “No you’re not sweetie, today proved to me that you’re still Mommy and Daddy’s baby who needs to be watched more carefully. It’s okay, I can make sure we treat you more age appropriately,” Mommy said. “Now first you’re going to get a spanking because of what you did to the poor living room floor. Then I’m going to get you nice and padded before your nap.”

Tom whimpered, but nodded his head while he was still hiding his shamed face in Mommy's chest. “Okay little boy, get across my lap, let’s get this show on the road,” Mommy said while patting Tom’s soon-to-be red bottom. Tom slowly stood up from her cuddling position, and reluctantly laid herself across his Mommy’s lap. Mommy pulled down Tom’s cotton briefs, then threw them across the room. Tom braced herself as Mommy smacked her cold hand onto his bottom. Biting his lip until he was almost sure his teeth were going right through them, Tom tried her best to prove to Mommy that he could take his spankings like a big boy, just like his big sister.

“You know I don’t like doing this, but I’m out of options Tom. I can’t be on top of you all the time, asking if you have to go potty. Me and Daddy both work, and your babysitters shouldn’t have to clean up a damp little boy all the time,” Mommy explained as the swats became harsher. “Now me and Daddy won’t have to worry if we put you in your old crib for nap time, or leave you in your old playpen while we’re having dinner. This way we won’t come back to puddles and fabric that requires cleaning.”

Tom’s whimpers grew louder, fueled by a mix of shame and how red his bottom was becoming. “Your sister took to potty training so well, and she never had accidents. I guess this proves you really will always be the baby of the family,” Mommy said. Unable to contain himself, Tom started to cry without stopping himself, making Mommy shake her head.

“Now what have we learned during our spanking today sweetheart,” Mommy said, rubbing her hand on Tom’s red bottom. “Big boys don’t go potty on Mommy’s living room floor. They go in the potty not in their pants,” Tom mumbled. “And what else sweetheart?”

“That I’m not a big boy and I need Mommy to put me back in diapers.” Mommy gave Tom’s scarlet bottom a final tap. “Good boy. Now let’s go get those diapees on your red bottom.” As Mommy went to get the supplies, Tom gingerly laid on the floor trying not to irritate his throbbing bottom. “This will feel so much better on your little bottom, I promise,” Mommy said in a sing-song-voice, making the entire situation even more humiliating.

Though he would never admit it, the cold baby powder sprinkled on his private parts, and the cold, baby lotion Mommy rubbed all over made Tom feel very relaxed. Once Mommy brought up the front of the diaper to tape it on, Tom could no longer deny his new baby status. The bulk between his legs was noticeable laying down, which meant waddling would be replacing walking. Tom looked longingly at his wet briefs, now tossed to the side. “Those are going into the trash, along with your other big boy briefs. I need to make sure the diapers are easy for me to grab when I change you,” Mommy said, noticing the sad look in Tom’s eyes.

Tom covered his face up as he began crying again. Feeling bad, Mommy wanted to calm down her little one. “I know sweetie, it’s okay. Being my baby isn’t all bad you know. Only babies get special Mommy time,” Mommy said pulling Tom into her arms. The phrase made Tom stop mid-sob, as he looked up at Mommy with a small grin. “Can I have Mommy time now, pretty pretty please,” he asked. Mommy nodded as she began to unbutton her shirt. “I think that it will help you relax for your nap, which I need you to take so Mommy can go back to what she was doing,” she said as Tom latched onto her breast. S-cking on her nipple, Tom’s heart rate began to fall and an overall drowsiness began to replace all the anxiety that the spanking left her. All that mattered was Mommy time and how snuggly he felt. “Mommy loves you very much honey, even though you drive me crazy, you’re still my baby.”

After a while, Tom sat up and rubbed her eyes. “‘I’m ready for sleepy time Mommy,” he said, reaching out her arms to be picked up. Mommy stood up, buttoned her shirt up, and picked up her little baby. “You see, being back in diapers isn’t all bad,” Mommy laughed, while Tom nodded her head. With Tom’s head resting on her shoulder, Mommy went to put her baby into the crib for naps, with a plan to pour herself a well deserved glass of wine afterwards.

mommasboy

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Tom’s Punishment
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 12:26:47 PM »
Wonderful start. More please

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 02:17:25 PM »
:)

ed_babywood

• Ballerina
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 02:25:51 PM »
Good start. Anxious for more

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender