Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mom Knows Best  (Read 4654 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Mom Knows Best
« on: June 10, 2023, 11:25:39 AM »
“And how is mommy's little bedwetter this morning?” Alyssa asked sweetly as she entered their home's spare room and sauntered in.
   This morning she was wearing snug shorts and a tight, fitted top that revealed a sexy line of cleavage from her impressive bosom.
   Johnny blushed red at being called out, even though he could hardly deny the humiliating label his wife had taken to calling him these days. To be sure, there could be no denying the pungent smell of urine that surrounded him and that was emanating from his soaking wet diapers.
   Alyssa crossed the room and quickly slipped a finger inside Johnny's plastic panties.
   â€śMm-hm, just like the last four nights in a row. We certainly made the right decision in putting you back into diapers, didn't we sweetie?”
   Her husband's cheeks flushed an even brighter red that such childish measures had to be taken although a part of him also recognized his wife was only being pragmatic about his chronic and stubbornly persistent bedwetting habit. Still, her comments made him feel like he was 14 years old again, when his mother used to put him in diapers and rubber panties every night, rather than risk a ruined mattress.
   Taking his hand, Alyssa pulled him out of bed and sat him on the changing pad, along which stacks of soft cloth diapers and plastic panties lay, ready for use.
   Pulling the layers of soggy cotton cloth down, she dumped them in the rubber bucket nearby which gave off a strong smell of stale pee when the lid was raised.
   â€śI want you to hand wash all those today and hang them on the clothesline to dry,”she told him, her tone of voice becoming more authoritative.
   â€śOkay,” Johnny replied in barely a whisper. He was flushed with embarrassment and a part of him wondered what the neighbors would think when they saw the large rectangles of diapers out in the back yard but he was too ashamed to mention it.
   Now that his diapers had been removed, he thought he was free to get up and take his shower but Alyssa put her slim hand on his chest.
   â€śNot yet, sweetie,” she told him as she took a few diapers from the stack and arranged them between his spread legs, “I think we'll start having you wear your diapers during the daytime too—maybe that will help reinforce your need to try harder to stay dry at night.”
   Johnny's mouth opened in shock.
   â€śD-during the d-daytime?” he quivered anxiously. His face was a mixture of shame and anxiety.
   â€śUp,” she commanded him firmly, with which he complied without question as she slid the thick stack of fluffy soft diapers beneath him, “Yes. I bought you all these diapers and plastic panties—you might as well make use of them.”
   Johnny was strongly tempted to launch into a spirited argument against this new policy but his bottom still bore the marks from the fight they'd had earlier that week. Alyssa's paddle had settled things once and for all and Johnny didn't want to start out the weekend, crying like a baby again.
   Sprinkling baby powder generously over her hubby's diminutive package, she pulled the thick layers of Birdseye up between his legs and pinned the bulky cloth around his hips.
   â€śNow, let's see...which baby panties shall we choose today?” she mused as she sifted through the stack to his right. Although he had been quite firm in insisting that she purchase plain white vinyl pants, Alyssa had overridden him (as she always did) and bought a selection of nursery prints and colorful pastel plastic panties.
   â€śHere we go,” she said brightly, “I like these because they're so loud and crinkly.”
   The ones she had chosen were white with a pattern of playful animal characters—just the thing one would expect an incontinent toddler to wear and Johnny hated them.
   â€śNo...no,” he whimpered in protest but she quickly and efficiently snaked them over his feet and pulled them up his slim thighs.
   â€śThese are so cute and I know mom's going to love them when she sees you,” she said as she began working them over the fat bulk of his diapers.
   â€śY-your m-mom??” Johnny stuttered apprehensively.
   â€śMm-hm,” she said simply, “She's coming over this morning to help me take care of some things.”
   â€śB-but...she can't see me like this,” Johnny exclaimed desperately.
   â€śLook sweetie, you might as well know—she's always thought you were nothing but a big sissy. In fact, it was her idea to put you back in diapers in the first place.”
   Johnny's mouth dropped open in abject shock as his cheeks now flushed a bright red.
   â€śSh-she knows?” he quaked.
   â€śMm-hm. I told her all about your bedwetting and she even helped me pick out some of your plastic and rubber panties. And now she's anxious to see her little diapered son-in-law.”
   Johnny hated when she made remarks about his short stature but it was even worse in this context. And he couldn't believe she'd told someone else about his diapers, especially his mother-in-law who already held him in such low regard. He could easily imagine her sniggering comments about what a sissy baby he was to need diapers at night.
   Unfortunately, his troubled line of thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening and that familiar voice calling from the entry way.
   â€śAlyssa? I'm here.”
   Johnny gulped in panic and just barely stopped an urgent spurt of pee from flooding into his diapers.
   â€śIn here, mom,” Alyssa called out.
   Johnny couldn't believe it--here he was, wearing a fat set of pampers and babyish plastic panties and about to be shown off to his mother-in-law!
   â€śNo!' he cried out in a weak voice but Alyssa just smiled down on him without sympathy.
   A moment later, her mother came into the room and she stood over Johnny, looking down at him as she shook her head with dismay.
   â€śWell, well, well,” she said in her condescending voice, “Looks like our little bedwetter finally got the diapers he needed.”
   Johnny's cheeks burned with shame and he looked away.
   â€śStand up,” she commanded, taking his wrist and yanking him to his feet.
   Johnny could only stare at the floor, hoping it would swallow him up as his mother-in-law stared at him harshly.
   â€śTurn around,” she ordered him and as Johnny's fat, padded bottom turned toward her, she swatted it hard.
   â€śYou big sissy!” she snapped harshly.
   Johnny wanted to run and hide but there was nowhere to go. He had always been intimidated by his overbearing, bossy mother-in-law and this was absolutely mortifying for him. He trembled in fear as his lower lip quivered and felt like he was about to burst into tears.
   Reaching into her purse, she took out a large rubber pacifier and without another word, forcibly stuffed it into Johnny's trembling mouth. He squealed and made a paltry effort to resist her but her superior will easily conquered the diapered sissy and the women smiled with amusement as he stood in place, obediently suc-king and slurping on the fat rubber teat in his mouth.
   â€śAnd there's another little something I've got that is just what your little sissy needs,” she explained as she reached back into her purse.
   Johnny watched with trepidation as she pulled out a small metal cage looking device and showed it to Alyssa.
   â€śIt's called the Prissy pen-is Prison and it was especially designed for little pansies with shrimp dic-ks like Johnny here.”
   Alyssa took it in her hands as a big smile formed on her pretty face.
   The chastity device was made of hardened stainless steel with a cuff ring that fit around that back of the victim's genitals and a small, thimble-sized cage that ensured his pen-is would remain sissy soft and completely inaccessible. Down the center of it was a clear, flexible insert.
   â€śLook what mom got for you, sweetie!” she said excitedly, “I agree--this is exactly what you need.”
   Johnny swallowed hard anxiously, listening to his gorgeous wife's obvious enthusiasm over the terrifying device.
   â€śLet's see if it fits!” she said eagerly.
   Without asking how Johnny felt about the idea, she swiftly pulled his diapers and plastic panties down, revealing his pathetic child-sized package. His mother-in-law helped out by inserting a key into the side of the device and separating the two main parts. Reaching down, she worked Johnny's little balls and stubby shaft through the ring before pulling a tube of lubricant out of her purse.
   â€śAlways make sure this insert is sterilized before you put it in him. And always use this lube on the tip—we don't want our little sissy to get an infection do we?” Alyssa's mom advised.
   It now became apparent that the flexible tube that ran down its center was clearly designed to be put into the sissy's urethra for extra security and emasculation.
   â€śYes, my little pantywaist,” she grinned at Johnny, “This will make sure your new chastity device stays right where it belongs, leaving your  pathetic little nub securely locked in steel. What do you think of that?”
   Johnny was shaking his head, quivering with fear as his eyes misted with tears.
   â€śN-no, please mama,” he whimpered but the fat pacifier bulb filling his mouth made his plea unintelligible.
   â€śA bedwetting sissy like you needs diapers—not orgasms,” she told him firmly as she bent down and positioned the cage before his shriveled pen-is.
   Alyssa was standing behind him and her hands gripped his hips to prevent his escape.
   Johnny sobbed as the rounded tip of the flexible insert touched the slit of his head and was slowly pushed inside.
   â€śNo,” he blubbered weakly, waving his hands in abject helplessness.
   With steady determination, Alyssa's mom gradually pushed the insert in farther until the rim of the metal cage was touching his bashful head. Sliding it a further three quarters of an inch, the cage captured his head, surrounding it securely with steel and two metal pins mated with the ring behind his scrotum. Inserting the key into a captive lock along the top of the device, his mother-in-law twisted it slightly, leaving a small metal locking pin in place.
   â€śThere. Say goodbye to your silly little erections. And say goodbye to being able to play with yourself. This has put an end to that, once and for all,” she told him.
   Without another word, she reached down and yanked his diapers back in place.
   â€śAlyssa, don't you have a date this afternoon?” she asked her daughter.
   Johnny's mouth opened again in shock.
   â€śMm-hm. Tom's meeting me at two—and he definitely doesn't wear diapers,” she said with a flirtatious giggle.
   â€śWha--” Johnny gasped.
   â€ś--Well sissy boy. Looks like it's just you and me this afternoon,” Alyssa's mother abruptly interrupted him, “And you can bet you'll be taking a trip over my lap for a well-deserved spanking.”
   Taking the paddle that was laying on a nearby dresser, she smacked it loudly against the palm of her open hand.
   â€śYou're about to learn how I punish sissy bedwetters.”

THE END

sissy marci

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Mom Knows Best
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 03:54:34 PM »
Lovely story, I enjoyed it very much. Thank you

deewet

• Ballerina
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023, 12:31:27 PM »
I would expect that the device that was put on him, also made him dribble constantly as a tube pushed up that far into his urethra would not allow him to hold back his dribbles.  Guess he will really need the diapers all the time now!  Wonder what other "adventures" mother in law will have for him while watching over him??

ed_babywood

• Ballerina
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2023, 10:11:10 AM »
Love Baby Bobby stories

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2023, 11:14:35 AM »
Currently working on a sequel to this story.

Stay tuned, sissies!   ;o)

LockednDiapered

• Dolly
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2023, 12:37:32 PM »
Nice can't wait. I hope you also make a sequel or continuation of Summer with Aunt Heather. Would love to see Heather reaction to to Chris being kept in diapers all day by Amber. Have a feeling if we get to the end of the summer Chris will be dressed completely different than he arrived HEHE

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender