Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mommmy Knows Best Pt2  (Read 5153 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Mommmy Knows Best Pt2
« on: June 26, 2023, 11:39:43 AM »
As Johnny watched his wife's car pull out of the driveway, he was filled with trepidation.
   His gorgeous wife was on her way to meet up with another man and his mother-in-law's threat of a hard spanking was still hanging in the air.
   He couldn't remember the last time Alyssa had dressed so sexily; tall stiletto heels, a short, hip-hugging skirt and a low cut blouse that revealed her yawning, deep cleavage. His little pen-is had throbbed madly with frustration and angst inside its new, unfamiliar steel prison. And now, as her car disappeared down the street, his mother-in-law came behind him to pat his fat, diapered bottom maternally.
   â€śSay bye-bye, my little bedwetter boy,” she said with a smug, superior tone, “Your wife is going out on a date with a real man, not a diaper-wetting pantywaist like you.”
   Johnny sobbed and stared at the floor with resignation.
   â€śAnd today we have a little business to settle. I've been wanting to put you over my knee ever since Alyssa first brought you home, when I recognized right off what you really were—nothing but a big sissy. I saw right through your little act and now, you have only yourself to blame for your wife running off with some other man.
   â€śOh yes, Pamper Princess,” she continued with an evil grin, “while you're here at home today wetting your diapers like an incontinent toddler, she'll be getting satisfied by a real man.
   â€śWhich is also why I made sure that your chastity device was the one that's the highest rated for security; because while Alyssa is finally going to be getting the orgasms she deserves--your days of c-umming are over. Your days of experiencing an erection are over and your days of playing with yourself are over. Sissies like you that wet the bed need diapers—not orgasms. And believe me, this is exactly what you've been needing, even if you haven't been able to see it for yourself.”
   â€śB-b-but—how long am I gonna hafta wear it?” he stammered weakly.
   â€śThat's permanent for you, sissy boi,” she snapped, “You think we didn't know you were rubbing the front of your diapers every night and every morning? I installed a secret cam in the corner of your spare room where you've been spending your nights. I've seen every disgusting time you played with yourself, masturbating like a horny teenager. And now I've put a stop to it—permanently.”
    Johnny's cheeks flushed red at having his perverted habit exposed.
   â€śBut before I put you over my knee for a well-deserved spanking, I think we need to get you dressed properly. I've brought over a few things which are better suited to your new sissy baby status.”
   Reaching into a large bag she'd brought over, his mother-in-law produced a white and pink top, with short, puffy sleeves and a frilled hem. The pink bunny and lettered building blocks across the bodice gave it a decidedly babyish look.
   Without asking, she quickly pulled Johnny's polo shirt off and threw it on the couch. Although the diapered sissy was adamantly against wearing the top she had brought over, he knew instinctively that putting up a fight would only worsen his imminent punishment. Pulling it over his head, she pulled it down over his torso but it was immediately clearly clear the prissy top wouldn't even come down as far as the waistband of his plastic panties, leaving his fat, shiny diapers humiliatingly on display.
   â€śSit,” she ordered him tersely as she forced him onto the couch.
   Yanking his white gym socks off, she replaced them with a set of frilly pink anklets and then she produced a glossy black pair of Mary Janes.
   â€śAlyssa was kind enough to get me your shoe size,” she remarked as she buckled the shiny new shoes in place.
   â€śCome on, let's go check out your new look,” she said as she led him down the hall by his wrist like he were a child.
   Going into the master bedroom, his mother-in-law pushed him in front of a full length mirror where he gasped at his reflection.
   With a smirk of superiority on her face, she patted his fat, plastic covered bottom.
   â€śNow you're dressed like the big sissy everyone knows you are.”
   Johnny's mouth hung open in shock and he nearly wet himself as he took in his childish outfit.
   Leading him back out to the living room, she opened every window in the room before taking the paddle firmly in her hand.
   â€śAnd now sissy boi, it's time a for a good, hard spanking,” she announced as she boldly looked him in the eyes with a  fierce authority.
   A squirt of panic-induced pee escaped into his thick diapers before he could stop it.
   Johnny had long held a deep seated fear of his bossy mother-in-law and now she was about to punish him like he was a helpless child.
   â€śN-no—p-please,” he whimpered pathetically as he held his hands up before him in protest.
   Without another word, she took a seat on an armless chair and yanked Johnny's plastic panties down and off his bulging diapers. Tugging them down past his knees, she threw him over her lap.
   â€śN-no!! St-stop it!!” he cried.
   â€śSissies need to be spanked and spanked hard,” she growled as she unpinned the cotton cloth of his diapers and pulled them back to expose his quivering, bare bottom.
   â€śS-stop it!” he wailed desperately as he kicked his feet, struggling to get back up.
   Grasping his right arm, she twisted it behind his back, forcing him back down and exposing his defenseless rear in the air.
    She swung the paddle up and with all her might, brought it down with a blistering impact. The loud swat filled the room and Johnny squealed like a little girl. Again and again, she smacked his lily white cheeks hard, leaving harsh, red oval patterns where the paddle cruelly seared his tender skin. In no time at all, Johnny burst into tears and he bawled like a baby as his mother-in-law swatted his soft, sissy bottom mercilessly. His feet kicked wildly and he thrashed about on her lap but she never released her iron-like grip on his arm as she delivered her terrible retribution. Having built up years of resentment toward her daughter's prissy husband, she was finally releasing her anger with a grim determination.
   Between his shrieks of agony, Johnny wailed at the top of his lungs, hot, salty tears streaming down his red face. No doubt, everyone passing his house on the sidewalk outside could hear his desperate crying, to say nothing of the loud, fierce swats being delivered in rapid succession to his bare bottom.
   Although his own wife's spankings were nothing to scoff at, this was on a whole other level. Before long, his cheeks were an angry shade of fire-engine red, hot and swollen, and guaranteed to make sure he wouldn't be sitting comfortably anytime soon.
   Only after spending a further five minutes making sure that the sides of his buns had been spanked to an equally red shade of crimson, did his mother-in-law finally set the paddle down.
   Johnny was crying uncontrollably and too weak to get up as she pulled his diapers back in place and pinned them snugly around his hips. With surprising gentleness, she helped him to his feet and slowly pulled his nursery print plastic panties up his thighs and over his diapers.
   Standing up, she grabbed her purse and grasping him by the wrist, announced their departure.
   â€śWha-what??” he stammered between sobs.
   â€śYou're coming over to my house. Your new nursery isn't entirely finished but my friends wanted to see what a bedwetter in diapers looks like,” she explained as she dragged him to the door.
   â€śN-no, please,” he whined miserably, “ I-I can't go out like this.”
   â€śNow listen to me, you sniveling sissy,” she scolded him with a stern wag of her finger in his face, “You better get used to people seeing you in your diapers because I've told everyone—and  I mean everyone, about your childish bedwetting.”
   â€śB-b-but--” he bleated but she was already yanking him out the front door.
   His next door neighbor, an attractive woman in her early thirties and a friend of Alyssa's, stopped in her tracks and stared as Johnny was led stumbling out like a naughty child to his mother-in-law's car. She held her hands to her mouth and giggled at the spectacle of the freshly-spanked, thickly diapered sissy in his Mary Janes and prissy top. Johnny was still wiping the tears from his wet face as he made eye contact with her, sobbing with shame before ducking into the passenger seat of the car.
   Almost as bad as being seen like a diapered toddler, there could be no doubt who it was that had just gotten his bottom severely paddled, he reflected with abject shame. This was something he would never live down!
  They pulled out of the driveway and took the short ride over to his mother-in-law's single story house where two cars could be seen already parked out front. As they pulled into the driveway, the doors of the other cars opened and a pair of women approached them in greeting. To make matters worse, another neighbor was watering her flowers across the street and she stopped to greet his mother-in-law as she stepped out of the car.
   â€śHi Helen!” the neighbor called out.
   Johnny wanted to hide in the car but his new 'mommy' wasn't having it. She came around the front of the car and opened his door, hauling Johnny unceremoniously to his feet. As the women gathered around them, an urgent stream of hot pee flooded into his diapers as the sissy wet himself in a helpless display of panic.
   â€śWell, well, well,” one of her friends giggled as she looked Johnny up and down and then stared at his shiny diapers, “And who is this little sissy?”
   â€śGirls—meet my pantywaist of a son-in-law, Johnny,” she said as she stood him before the gathering of amused women.
   Johnny blushed furiously as a second, even stronger stream followed the first, thoroughly soaking the thick cotton cloth between his legs.
   One of the women fingered the lacy hem of his top appreciatively as another patted his very fat, diapered bottom.
   â€śWhat pretty baby panties, Johnny,” she said with a big grin, “I'll bet those diapers can get you through multiple wettings.”
   â€śOh yes, my little sissy bedwetter is going to be well protected for his nights in the crib from now on,” his mother-in-law stated, “And starting today, he'll be wearing diapers full time—day and night.”
   Johnny's face and chest were a beet red as his shameful situation was explained to everyone. 
   The older women loved teasing the helpless pansy and he had to endure their patronizing comments for another agonizing five minutes before he was finally let inside.
   â€śNow Johnny, from now on, you are to refer to me as 'Mommy'--got that?” his mother-in-law told him as she stood him before everyone in the living room.
   Johnny nodded with resignation.
   One of the other women swatted his padded bottom.
   â€śYou are to answer her when she tells you something,” she said sternly.
   â€śYes Mommy,” he bleated, making the others giggle with amusement.
   One of them was particularly tall and she bent down to look him in the face.
   â€śDoes mommy's little baby need his ba-ba?” she asked in a syrupy voice meant for toddlers.
   In no time at all, he was sitting on her lap as she held a baby bottle with warm milk to his mouth. However, to Johnny's dismay, the heat from his freshly wet diapers soon made itself apparent on her thighs and she slide one of her fingers inside the waistband of his plastic panties.
   She smiled down at him knowingly as she would a child who'd just learned to speak a complete sentence.
   â€śJohnny--is there something you want to tell the girls?”
   Realizing he was about to have his humiliating condition exposed before everyone, Johnny blushed a bright crimson and vehemently shook his head.
    “Johnny, do I need to put you over my lap again?” his mother-in-law warned him.
   The diapered sissy gulped hard and looked around the room panicky.
   â€śI-I wet m-my diapers,” he bleated.
   The woman giggled anew at his shameful admission as the tall one helped him off her lap and stood him up.
   â€śHelen, I think it's time we introduced this little sissy to his nursery,” she said.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Mommmy Knows Best Pt2
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 04:47:56 PM »
Wow that was better than the first one. Mommy is making things more sadistic i hope his nursery will be a prison for him and where she will brainwash him. Please post more soon.

sweet baby katie

• Princess
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 08:04:14 AM »
i would bet there is a closet full of adorable baby dresses and a stack of ruffled plastic-lined panties in the nursery, portending a long time ahead as a sweetly dressed and pampered, helpless baby girl.

ed_babywood

• Ballerina
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 10:45:16 AM »
Wonderful story! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 01:19:53 PM »
Wonderful story! Looking forward to the next chapter.

You can find it here where I've posted it up on my Tumblr site; https://babybobbysstories.tumblr.com/

Alternatively, I'll post it here in a couple days.   ;o)

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2023, 05:42:29 AM »
love it

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender