Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: my sisters potty chair  (Read 5969 times)

Jamespir

• Ballerina
my sisters potty chair
« on: July 20, 2023, 08:37:09 PM »
A lowly figure sat straddled  on the pink Disney princess potty  in a pretty  pink frilly dress  hair bunched in pigtails  dummy in its mouth  and pink training pants round their ankles
It was my sisters potty yet it wasn't her on the potty it was me. This had become the norm for me now and how what I was expected to use if I needed the toilet

Seeing the way I was dressed and treated  you would never believe that I was a lad  who  had just turned 22  and achieved high grades at university  so how did this come about

it all started a few months a go  when I returned home from university and mum agree I could stay with her  .  I had a baby sister who was  4 nearly 5  . mum had been trying to potty train her  but my sister was struggling . To get her ready before she started school

I was no help round the house and had often  been out with my friends drinking which usually   resulted in the police bringing me home .. mum was really getting frustrated 

one day mum asked me to look after Cassie my sister  .which I found quite a drag so I invited my best mate Scott over  he had brought a couple of bottles of vodka   we were drinking them and I had so much id fallen a sleep and forgot about Cassie  so she had wet her self after not being able to use the potty  mum was really annoyed when she woke me up  and found Cassie in soaking pants

you had one job she shouted  sometimes I feel like I have too toddlers in the house . You'll pay for this  she said
I decided to go out with Scott and get away from her mood  we decided t drink more    walking home I was desperate to go to the toilet  so  decided to pee against a shop window   mid wee I was  caught by a policeman who told me I was being arrested   and taken to the police station  I was so shocked  and  hadn't  finished weeding so  on the way accidental wet my pants ..

The police put me in a cell and must have phoned my mother to tell her what happened
and to see if she could bring clean clothes  .. mom was so annoyed when she turned up  for god sake she said  your no better than Cassie  . your embarrassing  how do you think I feel having to bring clothes for you cause you cant keep your pants dry

The police charged me with a public order offence  and id been given bail to attend again  after my 12th arrest in less than a year  .. mum was furious  . 
we got home and  she sent me to my room  you are  grounded  I don't want to see you again tonight 
we spoke with a lawyer and  they said they were looking at 12 months in prison  as I had  various crimes in the past and they wanted to make an example of me . I couldn't believe it  nor could mum 
she asked me to wait outside  while she pleaded with the lawyer   they eventually called me  back in the room  and  explained  that  if the court was willing they would  see if  they could  put me under house arrest Instead  this seemed reasonable to me  at least I didn't have to go to prison .  The court day arrived  and the judge agreed to the house arrest  I was relieved  until  he said  he wanted reassurances from my mother  that  I would be kept there and  she would be able to  maintain the care for the whole year 

Mother explained to the court  that  for the duration of  my house arrest  for punishment for leaving Cassie to wet her training pants  I would  be  swapping places with Cassie  who had finally managed to get potty  trained  and   she would  spend the year   putting me through potty training  . 

I  was relieved to be going home but dreading what     she had in-store 
we arrived at home and she had me strip   and wait in my room for her  while she went to get supplies and things .it seemed like ages and she finally returned  she entered my room with several  bags and  my sisters pink potty  ..  she stood me  up and sat me on the potty whilst she  put things away in the bag  . right she explained from now on you will use the potty  whenever you or I think you need to go   . I have brought you several pairs of  training pants  which will  be your underwear during the day  . like Cassie did   you will wear nappies to bed as I don't want to be getting you up and disturbing my sleep

do you understand  .. I said yes  even though I really didn't want this  but the again I didn't want  prison

she lifted  me  up of my sisters potty  and it was empty  . you didn't go she asked  … I couldn't while you was watching  . you best get used to it   she replied  ..  cant I use  the toilet instead  of my sisters  potty  .. I asked 

YOUNG Man  it is  no longer your sisters potty it is your potty  do yo understand

I meekly nodded yes 

you will be using this  everyday  .now lets get you in your training pants  they were pink with the little mermaid  on just like what Cassie wore  but in my size   
I learnt my aunt had  made them  and they had planned this together

I was put in a t shirt  but wasn't allowed pants in-case I  needed the potty  and mummy had easy access to take down my trainers   

that evening mum checked several times if I needed the potty and every time I just could  not go with her standing there .. you best not wet your training pants or they will be consequences

mum went off to put Cassie In the bath and put her to bed .. I lay on my bed contemplating the next few months  and how I might get out of this situation  .. all of the sudden I felt the urge to potty    knocked on the bathroom door to ask my my .. you will  have to wait she said I'm bathing Cassie   as I heard the water  running the inevitable happened  and  I soaked  my training pants and the carpet

when mum came out of the bathroom  she found the mess and me and she was even more furious
omg Steven look at you  well do you know what if you act like a baby well treat you like one … right  bath time she said 
she stripped me and placed me I the bath  . she spoke to someone on the phone and ordered something  wasn't sure what 
she washed my hair which I had grown to shoulder length   then got me out the bath and dried me off .. she lay me down and put me In nappies   . its bedtime soon for my baby girls   
she dressed me in a pink nightie and took me back to my bedroom

whilst lying In bed I heard someone arrive down stairs and mum chatting with them  next thing mum came up to see if I was asleep  and when she saw I wasn't  she took me downstairs  I thought  great least she let me stay up  then I saw  who had  arrived it was my aunt

awe look at baby Stephen ..  or should  say  Stephanie. Mum explained auntie Sheila had made me some clothes and they wanted me to try them on  … there was a pink frilly dress  that fitted but did very little to hide the fact I was wearing nappies  adorable mum said 
and several other little dress which were just as short

aunty Sheila walked over to me and put her fingers down my nappy  looks like she sodden  .. my mum placed me on the floor and undid  my nappies to change me  . aunty Sheila giggled as she saw the fact that mummy had shaved my balls and willy  .. which made it look really small  .. aww how cute

before they put  my nappies back the attached a small plastic tube to my willy  this is a chastity cage  it will stop you having naughty thoughts and make it easier for you to use your potty as you wont be standing to attention .. I looked down an saw that the end of the chastity cage looked like a  pussy and clit  I started to cry  .  was prison worse than this  ..

mummy produced a dummy and put it in my mouth and cuddled and bounced me on her knee 
time to go back to bed  baby girl she mocked  .. you have a full day of potty training tomorrow  .

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: my sisters potty chair
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2023, 02:02:33 PM »
Please write more it has a strong start

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2023, 05:33:31 AM »
:)

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 05:20:55 AM »
I would like to see where you can take this story.  Good start

Jamespir

• Ballerina
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 08:48:18 PM »
the Nappies were thick and the chastity felt really tight  eventually I fell asleep . I awake to  my mum humming in my  room and gently woke me  ..morning  little one she mocked   time to get up 
she produced a bottle of juice and  proceeded to feed me it .. it tasted sweet and sickly .. don't worry she said  this  will help you today  . you will want to use your potty  many times 
when she finished  feeding me the bottle she took of my now very soggy nappies  and said who's a good girl   making me blush  .. she cleaned me up then produced some training panties  these had Barbie on   and a little pink t shirt .. it barely covered my belly so my baby pants were on full display

she put the dummy back in my mouth and explained how the day would go .. okay baby girl  you will be sat on the potty  3 times mandotary  after breakfast ,, after lunch and  before your bedtime nappying . However  if you need to go before you will need to let mummy know ..
your dummy must never leave your mouth unless mummy instructs you too .. and your punishment continues  whether we have visitors or not  .
you  will be given a bottle of juice every hour and I expect you to drink the lot .
If you don't use the potty in the allotted time you trainers will be pulled back up and  you will forfiet  that time  you are wearing training pants  but I expect you to keep them dry  . only your nappies are for wetting as im not spending all night taking your to the potty  if you do wet your trainers  you will be put in nappies and extra days will be added to your punishment
do you understand young lady

all I could do was nod  with the thick dummy penetrating my mouth . Right its time for breakfast   I was given some mashed up weetabix  which mummy fed me  .mummy went upstairs and got Cassie downstairs  she seemed happy and delighted to see me dressed like an overgrown toddler

mummy asked me to go and grab my potty chair   I did   right first thing first  I want you to thank Cassie for letting you have her old potty she removed the dummy from my mouth and  I stood there and embarrassingly  said thanks Cassie ..mummy said thanks for  what  ..err for letting me have your old potty chair

good girl mummy chided . She led me to the living room and told me to put the potty down  she took down my  training pants and got me to sit on the potty .. she gave me the dummy and told me to put it back in my mouth ..she giggled and I noticed the teat was in the shape of a willy  .. I didn't dare disobey and put it back in my mouth  . You should have deleted your internet history .i seen the type of stuff you've been looking at  well now your suc-king coc-k like those dirty little videos  .. you've been playing with yourself too

stay on that potty while  I go and sort out your big sister . Dont you dare move

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2023, 05:43:54 AM »
Nice shape to the paci what else do you have in store for the new sissy.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender