Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Sissy is Born  (Read 23782 times)

Princess PowderPuff

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: A Sissy is Born
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2023, 12:22:21 PM »
5B. A LITTLE MISS MUFFET'S BOY continued

"Of particular interest to David will be our very own Little Miss Muffet's Crèche, ideal for parents who are seeking, how shall I say, a safe yet more challenging environment for their toddler? It is tailored specifically for the long term career sissy whose parents wish them to incorporate a full range of age appropriate behaviour into their lifestyle."

"Our little ones can’t help but learn whether they want to or not. They soon find their behaviour and deportment becoming more refined and effeminate and will become progressively more pronounced with each successive visit. And because they are under permanent supervision they have no opportunity to revert back to their former wayward manner which they will have great difficulty holding on to. They all think they can buck the trend, but that it’s not going to happen for them. They find the possibility of being the first to escape so tantalising they don’t see they have fallen into the trap and are slowly being feminised from the shadows, by the time they realise they're so effeminate they're quite useless as boys and helpless in their defence.

It’s so much fun watching them flounder under the constant bombardment of feminine influences as one by one they succ-umb to the delights of their pretty dresses and petticoats. We tend to find that the most stubborn and reticent boys make the most refined and demure sissies as they become separated from their macho tendencies. David would make a prime candidate."

"There are also plenty of other little ones at the crèche for him to get to know and mix with. He will make lots of new friends that will no doubt be a benefit for him after school and during the holidays, there are always lots of play dates happening. Our toddlers never lack for opportunities to wear their prettiest party dresses."

"We can even pick your little darling up from home and deliver him to either the crèche or school depending on your requirements in our own people carrier which is brightly decorated in nursery characters befitting "The Little Miss Muffet Crèche" so it's easily identifiable and all the seats have locking 5 point harnesses to keep your toddler safe whilst in transit. Or we can pick him up from school and provided he has something suitable to change into unless of course he's already attending his regular school in his nappies and baby dresses." David crimsoned in shame. "Like that was gonna happen, nothing could be further from reality. The whole idea was absurd." He thought.

"He can stay here until collected or he can be delivered home at a time to suit you. There's no need to book, just call for a pick up or drop him off suitably dressed. The crèche is run and supervised by fully trained nursery nurses to ensure the best care of our little ones and it is open 7days a week from 7am to 7pm."

"We can look after him all day in a safe and friendly environment we have plenty of playpens and lots of toys to keep our little ones stimulated. And we always have lots of interesting things for our boys and girls to do, they never get bored. We aim to provide them with a stimulating environment in which to learn more about being an enthusiastic toddler and a perfect sissy. We have fun learning classes to encourage them to work on improving their age appropriate behaviour. They have so much to relearn, and we make learning as much fun as possible with repetitive sessions devised for short attention spans where they receive individual and group tuition for maximum impact. There's no hiding at the back of the class for our little ones, classes are small and we encourage all our children to engage fully in all their activity groups and demonstrate to the class what they have learnt and they are expected to incorporate what they've learnt immediately into their daily lives as their new standard behaviour pattern. So you will see an instant improvement in his behaviour from day one as he progressively adopts more effeminate gestures more becoming of a sissy that will become more pronounced with each successive visit and his learning will be so ingrained he will find impossible to revert back from.  Also we run a range of broader educational classes for our children to focus on specific issues such as better nappy wetting and playpen etiquette, dance and deportment, sewing, cookery and domestic duties classes where we encourage them to wear cute maids dresses to do their chores and elocution or baby babble 101 as it's known, to name but a few. We even have an after school homework club so he will have no excuse for not doing his homework and he'll soon get a reputation for being a goody two shoes and teacher's pet."

"It may be worth enrolling you for the crèche just to get your school grades up after that everything else will be a bonus."

"You get to meet the other mothers, whose children crèche here, who share similar values regarding their offspring; there are always lots of ideas running around and the usual discussions about kids and clothes as you would expect. Look at it as a Country Club with a more discerning group of ladies sharing a common interest. And of course there are benefits for David as well; he will get an annual subscription to "Sissy Sensations" and "Toddler Times" both monthly lifestyle and fashion magazines for boys like him and for convenience delivered in clear polythene wrappers directly to your door."

What did she mean 'boys like him'? He cringed at the prospect of either of those magazines coming through his letter box he didn’t even want to contemplate what his siblings would say if they ever found out. He would need to be very careful. "He will also receive automatic invites to all our fashion events where our new range of outfits will be modelled on the catwalks by real sissies and furniture and accessories will be on display for you to try. Perhaps David has aspirations to become one of our little catwalk queens? I think he'll look adorable in his baby harness being walked down the aisle by his Mommy as he shows off the season's sissy fashions available for boys like him."

"Then of course we have our own online publication "The Daily Wetter." It's the perfect platform for staying abreast of the many new ideas devised by other mommies to keep their charges happy, wet and waddling and he can also learn about other toddlers' embarrassing experiences that he might enjoy trying out himself. Also all our new products and services are advertised there which he can read all about along with mommy."

"It's also the place where proud mothers can post pictures of their little ones, and if you have questions there is a Toddler Owners Forum where you will find plenty of mommies who would be thrilled to help the new toddler about town settle in. The answer to even the most awkward or embarrassing question is only a mouse click away and you're pretty well assured of answers coming in within the hour. We have some really dedicated mothers out there. We also offer a discrete dating service for when you think he's ready for a boyfriend. So you see he's well catered for." David was nearly apoplectic.

This work is copy write © Princess PowderPuff 2023.

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2023, 12:18:27 PM »
Excellent story in every way - content, structure, grammar, syntax, etc.  Hard to believe you're a first time writer here.  Have you written elsewhere?

Princess PowderPuff

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2023, 01:32:07 PM »
Babycakes,
I'm glad you're enjoying the storyline and the writing I was beginning to wonder whether the readers were enjoying it or not. Your comments have encouraged me to persevere and finish the story which is about three quarters complete. I'm just needing a middle to attach to an almost completed end and the finished front which still has 3 chapters ready to post. Which represents 13 pages of 59 but that will change as I edit, write and rewrite sections until I'm happy with them. But right now I'm struggling for words, so I might call an "intermission"
I just write for my own amusement this is my first published, well partially published, piece. I have the skeletons of dozens of pieces of stories which lay abandoned. This particular one is a resurrection from something I started 3 years ago, which itself was cannibalised from an earlier abandoned story line.

PPP

mikeh1993

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2023, 08:14:23 PM »
I have been enjoying this story, just work has gotten the better of my time lately

SissyShellyDC

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2023, 08:31:19 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing this great story!  You have such talent.  This is a classic that will be read and re-read.

Princess PowderPuff

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2023, 09:00:00 PM »
5C. A LITTLE MISS MUFFET'S BOY continued

Our basic membership is ÂŁ500 per annum which is essentially the Shop & Go service, an additional charge of ÂŁ250 is made for the Premium Service which is waived if you enrol in the crèche for an additional sum of ÂŁ500.  ÂŁ1000 crèche fees and access to all our other facilities it's a little pricey in its initial cost but the benefits are truly worth it. It might sound expensive but it's considerably cheaper than conventional child minding services and it's available for 12 hrs a day 7 days a week so it really is great value."

"What do you think David doesn't it sound exciting?" It wasn't a word he would have used."I think you'll have a wonderful time there making friends and joining in the activities and it will mean you won't have to suffer the embarrassment of coming shopping with me for fresh clothes whilst wearing a nappy or short-all combination."

He was sure that she wasn't going to spring that much for him to use the crèche and it would save him from having to intercept those embarrassing sissy fashion magazines arriving at the house addressed to him before his brother or sister discovered them. But that meant he would have to accompany his mother around the mall dressed in a dumb bunny short all set or in just a disposable nappy, either one would mark him as a sissy and neither was more preferable than the other but the bunny outfit he would have to wear home and run the risk of being seen by his siblings. Anything would be better than that, the disposable he would go shopping in but could at least get changed. What to do? He found himself quite conflicted. He would be singling himself out for some serious humiliation in either outfit.

"So what's it to be David are you coming shopping with me in your disposable and we can see if we can get some trousers that will go over them? Or you can just go home in a pair of delightful bunny short-alls of course you'll still need to wear the nappy and plastic pants just to be on the safe side, and mommy will even let you wear a pair of pretty patterned tights with it." She teased. "It might be better if you just went in them to begin with and saved all the messing around and we can just go straight home. Or would you prefer to stay in the crèche but remember you'll have to be properly dressed. The choice is yours."

"What's wrong with my own clothes?"

"You have to be joking? They're piss soaked and stinky and have already been disposed of. So you have choice of a nappy, a shortall suit or dressing for the crèche."

His mother was fed up with waiting for him to make a decision. "Okay mister let's get you into a bunny suit."

"NO!" He cried our emphatically. "I won't do it!... What I mean to say is I think I'd rather stay in the crèche if that's all right?" His mother was quite shocked at his request. It was totally unexpected. Just at that moment David's bladder decided to make its presence known and the sound of splashing could be heard as he directed the stream into his potty accompanied by his yelp of surprise at the suddenness of its arrival.

"Well I think that confirms things. It looks as though you might have cystitis so it's going to be a week to ten days for it to clear up during which time you are going to experience uncontrolled discharges with very little or no warning at all. So it looks like nappies are going to be your new best friend David, and big thick nappies at that, and with discharges like that I think we can put on hold any shopping for fresh boys wear today."

"But you promised!"

"You'll never get trousers to fit over the bulk of nappies you're going to need but if we put you in a sassy little dress and pass you off as a sissy, which we would be doing any way, for you to stay in the crèche, I don’t see any difference in that or extending your period in a dress to get you home. At least you can be safe in the knowledge that you'll be able to deal with any further urinary discharges quite safely and discretely. And with your nappies hidden beneath your dress and petticoats, you'll remain as pretty as a picture whilst doing it. But if you do wet nobody will make a fuss about it because it's perfectly natural for sissies to wet themselves. Of course it's going to be a little embarrassing for you but it's nothing we can't handle and it will only be for a short time whilst you're having your bladder malfunctions."

"What about the shortalls?" David wanted to know.

"But darling you already dismissed that option and didn't you just choose to go with the full crèche experience?"

Since all his needs were now catered for all under the one roof in a safe non judgemental environment She could concentrate all her efforts in helping him choose the perfect outfit in which to make his debut.

"Somehow I'm going to have to justify the expense to your brother and sister because indirectly you'll be taking money out of their pockets as well. I'm sure they will understand but I'm certain they will expect to see you take full advantage of your crèche membership."

"No frigging way I'm coming back to this place as an inmate."

"Let's get you signed up shall we? Then we can start getting you all dressed up for your trip home. With any luck we should have you ready in time to attend your first Age Regression and Baby Behaviour class which will get you off to a good start you really don't want you to miss that. No point wasting those fees is there darling?"
"No way! You can't do that to me! I won't let you!"
"This is going to be so much fun." For whom he wondered, certainly not him.

Princess PowderPuff

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2023, 10:15:35 PM »
6. MEETING MILLICENT

"Come this way" she said "This is where all the magic happens. Allow me to welcome to Sissy Central, a veritable cornucopia of all things sissy to make all your dreams come true."

David was taken totally by surprise it wasn't at all what he had expected. He had envisioned a seedy back room with insufficient lighting with a linoleum covered floor that had seen better days and sticky nicotine covered walls. Instead he found a very chic and opulent interior reminiscent of a high end store. It was a boutique, a shopping emporium, a storehouse of wonders or, a house of horrors depending, from where in the food chain one was observing things, with plush carpeting and mirrors throughout which created a light airy feel and opulence to the establishment, a place whose sole purpose was catering to and creating sissies of all persuasions. After all why shouldn’t the place offer a relaxed and well appointed atmosphere from which mothers could coordinate the transition of their son's into sissies? A place where they can relax and enjoy a cup of coffee and a pastry whilst waiting for their sons to be returned to them all dressed up and ready to go. But David's mother was more of a hands on person.

There was a hair salon, nail bar, and cosmetologist station all set on a raised circular dais central in the room which were already taking customers who would be on display throughout their transformations for all to watch and enjoy like the omnibus edition of a favourite soap opera available all day to all customers. All the clients without exception were all required to be confined in a salon sack which simply said on a badge on the chest 'Princess in Progress.' They were all confining from its high neck to its cuffed ankles which were so close together if the wearer was lucky they might be able to shuffle along like a penguin or at worst have to bunny jump to where they were going the arm holes comprised of a cuff at waist level which just permitted hands to peep through and far enough apart they couldn't get at the back zipper fastening that kept the garment closed or grip hands across their waist which left the occupant quite helpless, and easy to manage. David was glad he wasn’t going to be wearing one of those. There were even small group of sofas and arm chairs set around coffee tables that afforded a good view of those being tended there, where mothers or other observers could watch over the transformation of their son or some other unfortunate as they sipped their latte whilst they were waited on by boys looking very pretty in their tightly corseted and brightly coloured French maids outfits.

There were stuffed toys of every denomination from hippos to bears from Pooh's to Paddington's and Wojteks, bags, purses, shoes, jewellery and accessories and racks of clothes and display stands dividing the floor space into sections catering for crawlers and waddler's, there was a section for pre schooler's as well as pageant princesses there was even a Lolita's section and one for debutants.

In fact everything you could need for every conceivable occasion a sissy might find himself in could be found there. David found himself in the baby wear section where he was confronted by racks of nappies and all things infant. Everything a born again baby or teenage toddler could desire and more besides. There was some very life like mannequins all dressed up giving an indication of how a boy might look after his visit they made him shudder at the things that could be done to the victim. Done to him!

There was another boy there, or at least David thought it was boy, in what rightfully could be called Sissy Central in the hair salon. The boy, David had seen looked as though he must have arrived at the store's opening that morning owing to his advanced, or deteriorated state of appearance depending upon who was making the observations. He was sat in one of the salon chairs having the finishing touches made to his elaborate up do as a large red and white candy stripe butterfly bow was being firmly pinned into place at the front of his very chic but dated hairstyle. If the damned thing was any bigger thought David he'll take off in a breeze, "I'm sure as hell glad I'm not getting my hair done" he thought. His makeup and nails were immaculate. The boy was just going through his final inspection prior to declaring him "done" although David did have second thoughts when he noticed the ample swellings on the boy's chest concealed beneath a protective arm to preserve his modesty. But why would a girl get her hair done here? This was the most feminine of masculine domains he could conceive of, a place where boys were turned into sissies, not a place for girls unless they were supervising the boys. The boy did indeed have small breasts and was wearing a bra, a white stretch fabric sports bra with moulded and padded cups which helped minimise his display of feminine attributes and was removed after his t-shirt was cut from him.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender