Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: His Aunt Nicole  (Read 18659 times)

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: His Aunt Nicole
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2023, 07:27:35 AM »
Chapter 12.

Bobby didn’t sleep well that night.  He dreamt of going to school and suddenly realising he was dressed in a girl’s school uniform!   (If he had known what his actual costume was going to be like, he probably wouldn’t have slept at all.)  So when he returned to his aunt’s house that afternoon he was tired and grumpy, all the more so because he had had to turn down a visit to the mall with his mates. 
“I came straight home as you told me, auntie,” he sulked.  I was s’posed to be going into town with Arthur and Jamie.  Thanks very much!”
“Don’t mention it, Bobby.  Now upstairs, shower, and into your uniform.  Then come straight down.  I’ll be waiting.”
“Hmph!”
“And be quick, or I’ll send you out to the corner shop in your uniform.  Your jacket arrived today, so you’d look very smart…”
With a grunt somewhere between defiance and submission, he disappeared upstairs.  Nicole went into the basement, where, in a screened-off dressing area in one corner, she had laid out her outfit for the evening.  It was one she felt comfortable in, one she had attended parties wearing.  A tight, short white vest, accentuating her breasts, a short jacket of the finest black leather, black leather fingerless gloves, tiny black leather hot pants over fishnet tights, and very high-heeled leather thigh-boots.  She dressed, added a spiked leather choker, a little black lip-gloss, black eye-shadow, and some liberal squirts of some exotic perfume.  She tied back her hair, and put a black peaked cap on her head.
She heard the door open and Bobby’s steps descending.  She picked up a short riding whip and went to meet him.  When he saw her emerge from the dim light he stopped dead in his tracks.  Nicole advanced to check his uniform.
“Good.  You look smart today, Bobby.  And you’ve put your gloves on ready.  Excellent!”
She took his bell on his collar between finger and thumb, and led him into the floodlit area around the throne.  His mouth opened and closed but no words came out.  She pushed him down into a kneeling position in front of the throne, and took her seat.  He looked her slowly up and down, as if she were a huge cream bun, and he hadn’t eaten for a week.  He licked his lips, more in nervousness than anticipation.  Nicole looked at him severely, and stroked his cheek threateningly with the leather flap on the end of her whip.
“The cleaning materials are right there next to you.  First, I want my boots gleaming.  Then I’m ging to inspect you.  Well?  Get on with it, boy!”
“Er…y-yes, miss!”

As he worked, his nervousness slowly gave way to arousal.  His head was roughly on the level of Nicole’s skimpy leather pants, and he couldn’t resist stealing glances at them, and the little vest, taut over her unrestrained breasts.
“Pay attention to what you’re doing!” she hissed, leaning forward and giving him a gentle slap on the cheek.
“I-I…can’t get at the backs, miss…”
“Right.  Move back.  Go on.  Take your mat with you.”
She climbed off the throne onto the floor, then turned her back to him , parted her legs a little, and leant forward with her hands on the arms.
“Is that better?”
As he worked on the backs of her boots beads of sweat broke out on his forehead, and he began to tremble.  The higher up her boots he went the closer his face came to her butt.  The legs of her hot pants had ridden up at the back, revealing the cheeks of her buttocks and what looked like black satin panties. His little coc-k was rigid, hot and slippery against his tummy.  He would have given anything to be allowed to c-um – one gentle squeeze would have done it – but he feared the consequences.  She let him suffer for a good long while, before picking up her whip, standing up and turning around to face him. 
“That’s enough.”  She looked own at him grovelling at her feet.  It was a familiar feeling for her, but one that never ceased to give her pleasure.  “Stand up.”
He struggled to his feet, his knees aching with having been on them so long. 
Straight.  Stand up straight.”
She ran the leather flap down his flank to his knee.  “Hmm.”  She pushed it in between his knees and flicked it from side to side.  “Open…  Open your knees, when I tell you!”
He was shaking now.  He moved his feet apart slightly.  She nodded slowly, and, looking him in the eyes, let the end of the whip travel slowly up the inside of one thigh  Reaching his crotch, she allowed it to tickle his balls.  Poor Bobby.  He could hardly keep still.  His vertical erection was straining at the taut latex, visibly twitching from his efforts to keep it under control.  His eyes were brimming with tears, sweat glistened on his cheeks, and he was biting his lip.  Nicole watched him, amused.
“Good boy.  I think you’ve passed your training today.  You probably deserve a little treat.”
Bobby stared at her.  He had no idea what she meant, but he suspected he was about to get another whipping.  So her next move came as something of a surprise.  Without changing her stance, she brushed the leather flap up the length of his stiff coc-k, then gave the swollen head a couple of gentle slaps back and forth.  The result was spectacular.  His mouth fell open, and with a cry of ecstasy he exploded in orgasm.  So intense was the pleasure that he almost fainted.  Hot sperm flooded his pants, and he quite literally saw stars.  He sank back to his knees, grasping at Nicole’s ankles for support, gasping and choking.  She smiled.  I shouldn’t have done that, she thought.  But I couldn’t resist it!
She resumed her throne, watching him recover.  After a while he was able to raise himself on hands and knees, and look up at her.  He was still breathing hard, and looking a little startled.
“Good.  That was a great improvement on yesterday.  But you need to keep improving if you’re to be ready for Saturday.  Next training session five o’clock tomorrow.  But don’t expect any more treats for a while.  It will take a lot more dedication than that to earn the next one.  Dismissed.”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2023, 10:24:55 AM »
Chapter13.

The next morning, after Bobby had gone off to school, Nicole had a call from her supplier.
“Hi, Nicole, this is Cynthia from Fantastex Designs.  Your order’s almost ready, and will ship tomorrow.  I’m ringing just to ask if you’d be interested in taking advantage of any of our new modifications – free to our regular customers, of course.”
“Oh…maybe.  Do you have something particular in mind?”
“Well, the maid’s uniform comes plain as standard, but you can have an inscription in any colour latex moulded in, and anything up to fifteen characters is free.”
“Hmm…  that might be nice…  Let me see…  Maybe across the chest…no, how about on the hem of the skirt, just above the frilling?”
“No problem.”
“Okay.  Let’s go for Bobbi – that’s B-O-B-B-I – in fact, wait a mo – let’s have “Little Maid Bobbi”, shall we?  That is fifteen characters, right?”
“Er…yes, that’s right.  What colour would you like?  And do you want it on the skirt itself  or on the white frill band?”
“Oh, let’s have it on the white band, in red letters.  So it’ll stand out.”
“Great.  We’ll do that.  Now I wanted to ask you about the panties…”
“Yes?”
“I can see they have the pen-is loop for a boy, so…  Well, we have a simple modification available at no charge.  Let me explain.”
“Please do…”
“This idea came from one of our customers, and it’s reported to work quite well.  We run a band of fine latex across the inside of the panties at the front, welded into the side seams.  In the centre of this band is another loop, about an inch broad, designed to fit over the shaft.  Once the pen-is is erect the loop will grip the shaft firmly just underneath the head, so it cannot slip back, and it is held nice and central and the shaft stays perfectly vertical.”
“Ooh, that sounds just what our maid needs!”
“But there’s a further modification.  We attach another short strip of latex half way along each side of the band, hanging downwards, and weld the other ends to the insides of the leg bands.”
“Yes…  But What does that achieve, exactly?”
“Well, it’s rather fun.  You see, as the wearer walks…  Let’s say he puts his right leg forward…  What happens is the right-hand vertical strip relaxes, but the left hand one, where the leg is back, tautens.  As it does son, it pulls the left side of the transverse band down an inch or two, which in turn pulls the pen-is a little to the left.  At the next step, the opposite effect happens, and it is pulled to the right.  So if the boy is walking around, his pen-is is constantly sliding back and forth, like the pendulum of a metronome!  This tends to have a stimulating effect, ensuring the pen-is stays fully tumescent.  Very soon the movement becomes self-lubricating, and then…well, we advise that the maid be allowed to be rest at intervals, to avoid…er, any interruptions to service, if you see what I mean.
“Cynthia?  How do you dream this stuff up?  You really do have a very perverted mind!”
“Me?  Well, no Nicole…  As I said, this was purely the invention of one of our customers…”
“I don’t believe you.  I’ve known you too long.  But yes, it sounds ideal for our little maid.  I can’t wait to test it out.”
“Oh, I’m so pleased!  I’ll get the panties modified straight away.  But please, Nicole…”
“Yes?”
“Let us have a full report, won’t you?”
“Of course.”
“I mean, I don’t want you to write a minute-by minute-account…  Something like a short video, maybe…?  That would be fine…”
Nicole laughed.  “I’m sure it would be.  I’ll see what I can do.”
“Great!  Thanks so much, Nicole.  I’ll make sure you get everything by Friday morning latest.”
“Don’t forget the stockings.”
“No, they’re ready.  Both pairs have little red hearts sprinkled on, just as you like them.”
Thanks, Cynthia.  And can you also include a couple of pairs of serving gloves, one pink and one natural, and  pink latex collar and bell?  Bell on a ring, please, in case we need to attach a lead.”
“Certainly.  Would you like the collar frilled and lettered?”
“Oh…yes.  Maid Bobbi.  Maid one side of the ring and Bobbi the other.  Great.   I’ll be in touch soon.  Bye…”
“Thanks, Nicole,  Bye for now!”

Now that sounds interesting, thought Nicole.  I’d better go and get his shoes today.  I’m going to go for some Mary Janes with heels – just big enough to make him walk like a girl.  And tonight I’m going to tease him mercilessly, but no way am I going to let him c-um this time.  If he wants to, he can play with himself in bed!

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2023, 12:32:59 PM »
Chapter 14.

She was as good as her word.  She bought his shoes – two-inch heels seemed about right – and the next two days of training were much more arduous.  She wore a simple blue latex catsuit both days, with ankle-boots and short rubber gloves.  Instead of using the throne, she had him shackled to the wall by his ankles and wrists, and teased him with her body and her hands, stroking his face and thighs till he was on the brink of orgasm, then leaving him to cool off for fifteen minutes.  She repeated this process again and again until he was begging her to let him c-um, and his upper thighs were slick with his secretions.  Whenever she thought she might have gone too far she would slap his cheek – she feared a cut of the whip might have the opposite effect to that intended.  Both days he went to bed frustrated, but too exhausted to do anything about it.
Friday morning the package from Fantastex arrived.  Bobby looked at it suspiciously, but Nicole packed him off to school before opening it.  She was debating whether to have a dress rehearsal that evening, but on the whole she thought it would be more fun to keep him in suspense, and only let him see it at the last moment.  So she texted him to say that, in view of his improvement, training was cancelled that evening and he could go off and have fun with his friends.
“Thanks, auntie!  Home by ten. xx” came the reply.  So she invited Lavinia and Sarah round for a drink, and to see Maid Bobbi's outfit.  Nicole had left the package unopened.  They sat together on the sofa, the package in front of them on the coffee-table.
“Here, Lavvy.  It was your idea, so you can have the honour of opening it.”
She needed no further invitation.  She tore off the wrapping, and opened the carboard box inside.  It contained several smaller packages, each wrapped in tissue.  She placed the box on the floor and the largest package on the table.  As she unfolded the tissue, the scent of new latex filled their nostrils, and they got their first glimpse of the glossy pink and white creation.  Lavinia stood up, picked up the dress, and held it up for them to see.  It was made of fine, pale pink latex, gathered at the waist with a band.  It had a high round neck and short puff sleeves, the neck with a plain white trim, the sleeves with white frilling.  The flared skirt was short – probably short enough to offer the occasional tantalising glimpse of  Bobby’s panties – and edged with white latex frilling, with “Little Maid Bobbi” in red on the trim.  The dress came with a lightweight cotton apron.  Nicole had chosen this alternative to more latex, because she thought the contrast exciting.
“I love the combination latex and fabrics.  After all, they’re both natural.  Latex and cotton goes so well, and latex and wool, too.  So sexy.”
The skirt part of the apron was a few inches shorter than the latex skirt, and both the skirt and the bib were trimmed with lace.  The bib was supported by lacy shoulder straps which crossed over at the back and attached to the corners of the apron, which was then tied at the back.  The pink latex headband was also trimmed with lace.
“That’s so pretty!” cried Lavinia.
“Let’s see his panties,” said Sarah, excitedly, pulling out another package.
She tore open the tissue and held up one pair – the pink ones.
“Oh, they’re so cute!” cried Lavinia.  “So pretty and tiny, bless him!”
“They'll stretch, Lavvy.  They’ll fit him perfectly.  And with luck they’ll just peep out under his skirt,” said Nicole.  “Now.  Turn them inside out.”
“Why?”
“You’ll see.  This is the latest innovation for naughty boys.  Let me show you.”
Sarah and Lavinia watched fascinated as Nicole demonstrated the oscillating mechanism.
“That’s so cool,” gasped Sarah.
“Let’s put him in the natural ones tomorrow, shall we?” suggested Nicole.  We may get the chance to watch it in action!”
“Yes, let’s.  And these to match.”  Sarah had pulled the transparent natural latex stockings with red hearts out of the box.
“Then we’d better give him the matching gloves, too.” Said Nicole.
“And don’t forget this little collar,” added Lavvy, holding it up.  Maid Bobbi.  And look at all this pretty white frilling!”  She shook it gently, making the bell tinkle.  “And here’s his headband too.  And what’s this?  Oh, look – how sweet – they’ve given us a garter as well!  He’s going to look such a darling.”
“I hope so.  I got him shoes with heels, by the way.  It’ll be fun to se him wobbling about.”
“We’re all set then.  I can’t wait,” smiled Sarah.  “I’ll have to get cooking.  If you want to bring some wine, white would be best.  I’ve already got champagne in the fridge.  What time should we eat?”
“How about we aim for between six and seven?” said Nicole.  “But I’ll bring Bobby over in the afternoon and get him ready.  Maybe you could take his uniform back with you tonight and lay it out for him.  Then maid Bobbi can help us prepare the meal.  Shall I bake a cake, Lavvy?  He loves chocolate cake, and that might help to take his mind off his role in the proceedings.”
“That would be lovely.  I’ll bring wine and strawberries and raspberries and cream and stuff like that.  Sarah, tell me if there’s anything else we need.”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2023, 12:57:08 PM »
Chapter 15.

Saturday.  Bobby Tucker not happy.  Woke late, and stayed in bed until his aunt came to see why he wasn’t up.
“Come on, Bobby.  It’s your big day, today.”
“Aunt…  I don’t feel well…”
“Let me feel….  Well you don’t have a fever.”
“My tummy’s hurting…”
“That’s because you’re excited about going to Sarah’s and dressing up in your maid’s outfit.”
“No it’s not!”
“Well everyone else is.  So get up and have breakfast, quickly.  I’ve made pancakes with honey and lemon juice.  Don’t let them get cold.”
“Pancakes…  Is there anything else to go on them…?”
“Well, only raspberries and ice-cream and chocolate sauce…”
“Okay,” he said, grumpily.  “I’m coming.  Don’t rush me.”
But he was downstairs and stuffing pancakes with two minutes.

Nicole had cleared the weekend.  She had no appointments until Monday.  She dressed casually – a black cotton top, black faux leather leggings and the obligatory thigh-boots – vinyl, not too high but enough to keep Bobby in line in case he became rebellious.  After breakfast she took him out to buy wine and anything he felt like to eat or drink at Sarah’s.  That quietened his objections and made it difficult for him to protest too much.  They had a light lunch, and headed off about two-thirty.
Sarah had laid everything out on the bed in the spare bedroom.  The spare things – pink panties, stockings and gloves – she popped in a drawer. 
“Well, his outfit’s all ready, Lavvy.  I just hope we can get him in it.”
“I’m sure Nicole will be able to persuade him.”  There was a ring at the bell.  “That’s probably them now.”
Sarah opened the door.  “Hi Nicole…Bobby.  Cheer up, sweetie….”
Bobby was hanging back, looking sulkily at the ground.  He was about to make some sarcastic remark, but when he looked up at Sarah he did a double-take.  Nicole had suggested that her friends should also dress “a bit sexy” for the occasion, to exploit Bobby’s vulnerabilities.  Both Sarah and Lavinia were in their early thirties, and knew how to dress to kill.  Sarah was wearing spike-heeled ankle boots, fishnets, and a little figure-hugging black latex dress she had borrowed from Nicole.  Her black hair was combed back and pinned in a tight bun.  She wore bright red lipstick, a spiked black leather collar, black leather bangles, and her nails were painted black.
“Hello, guys!  You’re nice and early.  Welcome!” 
Bobby’s heart sank.  It was impossible to defend himself against such a show of feminine power.  His first sight of Lavinia was not reassuring, either.  She had chosen a more traditional outfit, but one no less intimidating.  She was sitting on the sofa, wearing her newest pair of beige riding breeches with a tan leather belt, blonde hair loose, a plain white shirt with rolled-up sleeves knotted above her waist, and tall, gleaming rubber riding-boots, moulded in the Spanish style with high tops, with little silver spurs.  A riding whip and a pair of fine latex riding gloves lay on the coffee-table in front of her.  She smiled a dangerous-looking smile.
“Nicole…Bobby…this is so exciting, isn’t it.  Bobby – I should call you Bobbi with an ‘i’ now you’re going to be my maid, shouldn’t I?  Bobbi then – your clever aunt has got you such a pretty uniform!  I bet you can’t wait to see it – I certainly can’t.”
Bobby made a sour expression, but didn’t dare to protest.  In any case, he was a little distracted by Lavinia’s riding-boots, trying to work out if they were really made of rubber, since he, something of a boot expert, had never seen any quite like that before – professional Spanish boots were normally made of leather.  Lavinia registered his curiosity.
“Do you like my new boots, Bobby?  I had them specially made.  I somehow prefer rubber boots, don’t you?”  She picked up her gloves and slipped them on.  “Come and see – come on, don’t be shy!”
With the aid of an encouraging push from Nicole, Bobby approached Lavinia.  She patted the sofa next to her.
“Sit with me for a moment.”
He sat, hesitantly, cheeks reddening.
“That’s better.  Yes, these are classic Spanish riding boots.  Rubber’s so nice and glossy, don’t you agree?
Without warning she threw one leg across Bobby’s lap, and waggled it about.  He jumped in surprise, but she made sure to keep him pinned in his seat. 
“Feel how nice and smooth they are.  Go on!”
She raised her left knee a little so that her blunt spur dug into his flank.  It felt like a threat, so he tentatively ran his fingers over the rubber.  The scent of warm rubber filled his nostrils.  He breathed deeply.  He could feel his boyhood stiffening and his cheeks burning.  His hands were trembling slightly. 
“Don’t be nervous.  Tell me what you think.  Here…”
She shifted sideways and swung the other leg across his lap.  He felt as if he was choking.  He fought against his arousal.  Lavinia straightened her left leg, and her boot descended on Bobby’s erection.  Even through the thick rubber she could feel it pressing against her calf.  She knew then that he was theirs to command.
“I think he’d better get changed, don’t you girls?”
“The sooner the better.”
“As he’s technically my maid, I’ll go with him and help.”  She swung her legs back onto the floor and stood up.  “Follow me, Bobby.”  She took his hand and helped him up, then led him out of the room.  Nicole and Sarah looked at each other as they heard their steps retreating upstairs.
“Looks like Lavinia’s taken charge,” remarked Sarah. 
“Yes.  He never had a chance, did he?”

Upstirs, Lavinia was implacable.  She ordered Bobby to take off everything, turning her back to save his blushes.
“Now, panties on first, young man.  I believe you know how to…arrange yourself.”
Reluctantly, Bobby pulled on the little panties.  “Miss Lavinia…  Why must I be a maid…?”
“Because.”
“Yes, but why?  I mean I’m still doing my boot boy training.”
“You need to be versatile.  Cleaning boots is one thing.  But you need to learn how to serve ladies in other ways too.  That’s why I asked if you could be my little maid this weekend.  Don’t worry, I’m going to be a fair and caring mistress.”
“Will you?”
“Of course, darling.  It’s not a punishment, you know.  And you’ll be paid properly.  And if you do a good job…”
“Yes?”
“You can be my boot boy too, and polish my lovely new boots.  Would you like that?”
It was an attractive prospect.  “Y-yes…  If you want...”
“Good.  Then we have a deal.  Now, are those panties on properly?”
“Well…they’re different…  They have another loop thing…”
“I know.  Can you see where that goes?”
“Er…I’m not sure…”
“Shall I help?”
Without waiting for a reply, Lavinia turned round and walked up to him.  He was standing holding open the front of his panties uncertainly.  She didn’t hesitate.
“That’s it – hold them open while I attend to this.”
She reached down, and before he could move, took his erection in one cool gloved hands, and held open the upper loop with the other.  In an instant she had slipped it over the shaft and let is snap firmly in place.
“There.  Nice and neat just like a maid needs to be.  Now, stockings next, I think…”
On went his stockings, the double-thickness tops gripping the tops of his thighs.  Then the garter on his left leg, and his new shoes.  As he stood there, balancing on his heels, Lavinia put his latex dress over his head, threaded through his arms and then his head, fastened on his cotton apron, his bell collar and his headband, and stood back to appraise him.
“You look gorgeous, Bobbi!” she exclaimed.  “Now, put on your gloves.  Pretty, aren’t they?  Little hearts to match your stockings.  Then before we let the others see you, I think a little makeup would be in order.”
Bobby was too overwhelmed to demur.  In any case, the smell and feeling of the latex uniform was making him heady and a little dazed.  She sat him down at the dressing table, and applied powder, a little mascara, peach lip gloss, and a little blusher to make his cheeks rosy like a cute little girl’s.  Her proximity, her own scent, and the thrilling feeling of her touch on his face, induced a sort of euphoria, both mental and physical.  He wondered vaguely how he could feel so happy all dressed up as a little maid, while at the same time the double grip on his erect pen-is was immersing him in a pool of sensual pleasure.  He watched his face in the mirror, fascinated by his transformation from a sulky boy into a pretty, amiable little girl.  Once she had done his makeup, Lavinia briefly removed his headband to brush his hair, then took his hand again.
“Shall we go and show the others?  They’re going to gobsmacked, Bobbi!”
Any reluctance he had felt has evaporated.  He jumped up – and gasped.
“Are you all right?”
“Oh…no, it’s nothing…”
The sudden movement had had the effect of tightening the second loop.  He could feel it gripping the shaft just beneath the bulging head.  It wasn’t uncomfortable, but he realised that now his erection was going to be permanent.  And as he followed Lavinia to the door and along the corridor, he also discovered that at every step, it shifted provocatively back and forth against his tummy.  He took little steps, but even then it was being cheekily twitched at every stride. 
They stopped at the top of the stairs.
“Girls?  Are you ready?  Bobbi the maid is coming down to show you her uniform.”
“We’re ready, darling!  Send her down!” Sarah called back.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2023, 07:37:12 AM »
The ladies sure know how to tease the boy, wonder what they have in store for him in the coming chapters

BabyJay

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2023, 06:47:54 AM »
Wow! looks like Bobby/Bobbi is going to be a very busy Maid and  Boot Boy. Cannot wait for next chapters. Thanks for an excellent story.

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2023, 04:33:34 AM »
Chapter 16.

“Off you go, Bobbi,” whispered Lavinia.  “Show them what you’ve got.”
They descended and she walked Bobby in front of her into the living-room.  Sarah and Nicole were seated on the sofa, leaning forward expectantly.  As Bobby appeared, they gasped with surprise, and gave him a round of applause.
“You look fantastic!” cried Sarah.
Even Nicole was impressed.  “Bobby…I mean Bobbi…  You make such a pretty girl.  Come and stand in front of us.  I want a snap of your first appearance.”
“Me too,” echoed Sarah.
Phones were soon clicking, and Bobby was beginning to feel uncomfortable, torn between embarrassment and excitement.  Half of him – no, not half – maybe a quarter or a fifth – couldn’t resist the celebrity.  That portion of his psyche soaked up the attention and adulation like a sponge – and as it did so, it grew and grew.  Nicole could almost see it happening, but she was careful not show it, and wary of doing anything to encourage it.  She knew that for it to have any permanence, it had to bloom all by itself.  She comported herself accordingly.
“Bobbi?  What do you think of your uniform?  I wasn’t sure you were going to like it…  What about those stockings – are they comfortable?”
“Yes, thank you, auntie.  They’re fine…”  And he added, “I like them, actually…  I like how I can see my legs through them…  It’s like I have little hearts all over my skin!”
A feeling of mild euphoria was gradually stealing over him.  He was vulnerable to all the compliments, especially when delivered by three glamorous well-dressed women who seemed unable to take their eyes of him.  He knew he must look something special, and he wanted to learn to enjoy such an unwonted experience.  As time went by, the sensual pleasure generated by his clothes, the smell of the latex, the grip of the collar around his neck, its frills tickling his ears, the stocking-tops around his thighs, and the bands around his throbbing pen-is, overwhelmed any shyness he had felt earlier.  His awkwardness had evaporated, and he was beginning to play up to the role he had been given, just as he had done in Nicole's garden.
“Auntie…?  Where did you get my uniform?”
Nicole noted that “my”.
“From a special shop where they sell all sorts of beautiful clothes, darling.”
“Auntie…?  Could you take me there one day?”
The ladies looked at each other with raised eyebrows.
“Of course, darling…  I’m sure there’s lots more pretty things there that you’d like.”
“Do you like your panties?” hazarded Lavinia.
“My panties?”  Bobby’s eyes widened.
“Are they comfortable?”
“Oh, yes.”
“Could we…see them?” added Sarah.
In reply, Bobby actually did a twirl, so his little skirt flew up, giving them a glimpse of his tiny frilly transparent panties.  He stopped, put his hand to his mouth, and giggled shyly.
Sarah wasn’t going to let this opportunity go.  “Oh, you little tease!  Come on – show us properly!”
To their utter amazement, Bobby did a perfect naughty little girl act, right there in front of them!  He put his head to one side as if considering the request, and pressed one index finger against his cheek.  Then with a cheeky “okay”, he grabbed the hem of his skirt and pulled it up!
It was at that moment they realised he was up for anything.  Those panties left nothing to the imagination.  The ladies were treated to an eyeful of one of Bobby’s most impressive erections, like a well-filled sausage sheathed in taut transparent latex.  Every now and then it twitched with excitement.  The upper band was gripping the top of the shaft firmly, holding back the foreskin, so that the swollen head was clearly outlined under the thin rubber. 
Lavinia gasped.  They all stared.  Bobby, now quite unabashed, and obviously relishing their astonishment, poked out his tongue and did a little rude dance, deliberately trying to provoke them.
“Bobbi!  That’s naughty!” cried Sarah, in mock disapproval, hoping to spur him on to even greater indignities.  In response, he began to trot around the room in circles, still holding up his skirt, chanting “mer, mer, mi, mer, mer,” just like a five-year-old!
“Look!”  whispered Lavinia.  “It works!”
And indeed, as he moved, his erection was flicking back and forth in time with his steps.  Nicole realised she needed to call a halt quickly.
“Bobbi!  Stop that at once!”  The voice of authority had the  desired effect.  “Stop showing off and come here.”
He returned to his original position, still absent-mindedly holding up his skirt.  He was already lubricating freely.  She realised she needed to take a stand before things got out of control.
“Now, that’s enough, young lady!  You’re not here to show off, you’re here as our maid.  So you’d better start behaving or…”  She leant forward and gave him a smart slap on his thigh.  “Understand?”
Bobby’s face fell.  “Yes, auntie…”
“And you address us as “miss” at all times!  Remember you’re a servant!”
“Yes, er…miss…”
“That’s better.  Now, bring us three champagne glasses and the bottle from the fridge.  Quickly, please.”
He scurried off to the kitchen.  Sarah turned to Nicole.
“It’s like that uniform has completely changed his personality,” she whispered.
“Yes, I was shocked,” said Lavinia.  “He’s lost all his self-consciousness.  And he actually seems to be enjoying himself!”
Nicole smiled.  “I’ve seen it all before, ladies.  While he in that aroused state he’ll do and be virtually anything, however humiliating.  The combination of his own outfit and the way we’re dressed will keep him compliant.  He’s under a spell, all his fetishes coming together at once.  We’ll have the upper hand as long as he stays like that.  But whatever happens, he mustn’t be allowed to have an orgasm.  That would bring him down to earth, like waking from a dream, or coming down from a high.  We need to keep him wired.  Shh,  He’s coming back.”
“I-I’ve brought the champagne and the glasses, miss.”
“Thank you, Bobbi.  Just put them down here.  Then go and stand by the door in case we need something else.”  Bobby obediently retired to the door and stood with his hands clasped in front of him.
“Hands behind your back, Bobbi!”
“Y-yes miss.”
“We’re going to relax and have a drink.  The, since it’s your first day, we’ll give you some basic maid training.”
“Yes,” added Sarah.  “And we’ll teach you how to curtsey.  Maids should always curtsey to their owners after carrying out an instruction.  Isn’t that right, Lavinia?”
“That’s just one of the things.  But there’s a lot more than that to being a good maid – which is why I bought you this.”  She picked up her bag and pulled out a little paperback book.  She held it up.  Bobby squinted at the title: “Everything a Maid Should Know”. 
“Here.  Take it.”
“Th-thank you, miss…”
“Learn everything in there.  I’ll be testing you on it.  Your behaviour should be governed by the three basic principles of neatness, obedience, and diligence.  But you will still need to know the correct etiquette for any situation.”
“Yes,” smiled Nicole.  “By the time we’re finished, you’ll be good enough to do it professionally.  You’ll be able to get a job with some wealthy family, and have a whole wardrobe full of uniforms for all occasions.  Would you like that?”
“Do you think I could…”
“I do – if you listen and learn, and keep yourself under strict control.”
“I’ll try, Miss Nicole – I really will!”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender