Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: His Aunt Nicole  (Read 19741 times)

sissy_briana, mommasboy and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: His Aunt Nicole
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2023, 04:39:48 AM »
Chapter 17.

It was early to start drinking, especially considering the number of bottles in Sarah’s fridge, but the ladies were feeling relaxed and in the mood for fun.  Having disposed of the first bottle in short order, they summoned Bobby back to the coffee table and ordered him to do a couple of turns.
“The skirt’s a perfect length, Nicole,” said Sarah, in a professional tone, “just short enough to give little tantalising glimpses of his panties.  Bobbi?  Turn around and bow.  Yes, bow.”
The back of his skirt lifted to reveal his latex-encased bottom.  They collapsed in silent laughter.
“Again.”
“Oh, that’s so…pretty,” gasped Lavinia, stifling her mirth.  “Do it once more, Bobbi,” she added, picking up her phone.
After they had amused themselves sufficiently, Nicole decided it was time for curtsey training.  They must have spent the best part of an hour instructing him in the niceties, but at the end he was performing a very passable curtsey, holding the hem of his skirt gracefully between fingers and thumbs and bending his legs and lowering his head with great elegance. 
“You’re a natural, Bobbi,” smiled Sarah, checking the videos on her phone.  “This is the best one.  I’ll delete the rest.  My phone’s already full of Bobbi vids.”
“Would you like that one I showed you, girls?” asked Nicole, completely forgetting her promise to Bobby.  “You know…”
“Oh, that one.  Yes please!” said Lavinia, enthusiastically.
Bobby wondered vaguely what “that” one was, but at that moment, in a haze of pleasure and conceit, he didn’t really care.  Soon both Nicole’s friends were in possession of the video of his spectacular climax in her back garden.  Sarah allowed herself a little preview.
“God, Niccy, this is so hot.  It’s so sweet the way he completely loses control.  Honestly, boys of that age…”
“Well I did egg him on, it’s true.  But yes, he’s just naturally sexy.  And a bit of a show-off, right?”  She lowered her voice.  “I mean, look at him now…”
Bobby was executing lower and lower curtsies, smiling what he imagined was an innocent girlish smile.  He was actually becoming quite graceful, except that the lower the curtsey the higher he was inclined to raise his little skirt.  The ladies admired him for a few minutes.  Then Lavinia had a new suggestion.
“Shall we test his deportment now?  Bobbi?  Stand up straight.  Good.  Now, first of all, stand as still as you can.  Pretend you’re waiting at table.”  She rose, went into the kitchen, and came back with two plastic plates.  She gave one to him to hold, on which she had placed an egg, and the other she balanced on his head.
“Right.  Now stand very still, and see how long you can keep the egg on the plate and the plate on your head.”
The plate was supported by his headband and his curly thatch.  It showed no signs of slipping off, and he hadn’t dropped the egg, so Lavinia went to the next stage.
“Now walk around the room.”
Bobby did as he was instructed, proceeding gingerly and biting his lower lip with concentration.  He completed the circuit without incident.
“Keep going.  Carry on till we tell you to stop.”
If it hadn’t been for the relentless back and forth of his erection as he walked, Bobby was sure he could have completed several more circuits without accident.  But the regular movement of the slippery head, squashed between the latex and his tummy, was too distracting.  Trying to ignore that, while at the same time watching the egg rolling around on the plate, and keeping his head up, proved beyond his powers, and as he was turning back towards his audience on the sofa the egg hopped off the plate and landed with a splotch on the floor, and a moment later the plate on his head followed.
“Oh, Bobbi!  You were doing so well!” cried Sarah.  “Never mind.  Go get a cloth from the kitchen, clean up the mess like a good little maid, and you can try again.”

As he was wiping the floor, Nicole took the opportunity to make a suggestion.  It was something she had been thinking about ever since Lavinia had had the idea of his being a maid.
“You know, I was serious just now.  Bobbi really could be a professional maid.  Maids are coming back into fashion with wealthy families – it’s the ultimate status symbol.  I was looking online, and I’ve found a maid school that offers an intensive two-day training course.  He could learn the basics over a weekend, and then maybe get a part-time job.  All right, I know he wouldn’t be as experienced as most, but I think his cuteness could compensate for that.”
“Funny you should say that, Niccy,” said Lavinia.  “Yesterday I picked up a copy of Lady and Home magazine in the dentist - you know how they like to have all those posh mags lying around.  Well, in the classifieds there a section for “domestic help”, and there are ladies wanting maids, some full-time and some part-time.  I’m sure we could find him a position.”
“Let’s go for it!” said Sarah. 
“Let’s discuss it over dinner, shall we?” said Nicole.  “I’m starving.  And there are delicious smells coming from the kitchen, Sarah…”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2023, 04:46:48 AM »
Chapter 18.

Sarah had cooked a chicken and vegetable casserole with cider and spices.  The ladies ate at the kitchen table, whilst Bobby was allowed to eat in the lounge and watch television, once he had waited on them.  Their discussion of Bobby’s future, enhanced by quantities of wine, became more and more lurid as the meal wore on.  In light of his increasing compliance, it had begun to dawn on them that they could do whatever they wanted with him.  Sarah had her phone on the table, scrolling though maid training websites.
“Here’s one…  Let’s see, this is…  Yes, that’s only a few miles from here.  What the hell, we could book him in here and now.  It’s three hundred for the weekend, with accommodation Saturday night.  What do you think?”
“Let’s do it,” agreed Nicole.  “He’s mine at the weekends anyway, so he can’t get out of it.  It can be a little surprise!  Lavinia?”
“Ooh, yes.  Imagine how cute he’ll be fully trained.  But make sure he memorises the book until then.  I mean, wouldn’t it be amazing if this works out?  We could invite friends round – imagine their faces when our little hot latex maid serves them coffee!”
“Yeah, that would be fun, all right,” grinned Nicole.  “And I’m going to continue his boot-boy training, so we’ll have a fully-trained maid and a dedicated boot-boy, all rolled into one.  I bet a lot of those women who advertise for maids would love that.  They all ride, those types.  Just imagine the fun we could have farming him out, even if it were only to our friends.”
“Ladies in Boots might get a few more members,” laughed Sarah.  “But seriously, if he was fully trained, it would be a pity to keep him to ourselves.  If he decides to make a career of it, he’ll need to get used to working for anyone willing to pay.”
“Yes, I agree.  We shouldn’t be selfish.  He’ll probably love every minute, anyway, ” laughed Lavinia. 
After dinner they broke open another bottle of champagne.
“Did you see how hot and bothered he was getting doing his circuits?” whispered Lavinia.  “His poor little sausage must have been driving him crazy!”
“I know,” said Sarah, delighted.  “When he’s finished let’s take him for a brisk walk round the garden, shall we?”  And she collapsed in a snort of laughter.
“Yes, let’s!” cried Lavinia.  “Pity we don’t have a lead to put him on…”
“Bring your riding whip,” smiled Nicole.  “That’ll be just as effective.  But that reminds me….”
“Yes?”
“I’ve just ordered some new accessories for his boot-boy training.  It was going to be a surprise for you, but…”
“What accessories?”
“Okay, well…”  Nicole had an evil glint in her eye.  “There’s some new hot pants, right?  But as well as all the, you know, training loops, they come with a lead.  So the pants are nice bright red latex, but in the crotch there’s a tiny reinforced hole.  The lead is a metre long, very thin red leather.  It comes with a tiny harness – two leather collars attached to one side of a flat plastic disc about an inch across, with a metal stud on the other side.  So…  First you buckle the leather collars around the pen-is, one behind the balls, one in front.  Then on go the pants, and the stud is pushed through the hole.  The leash has a metal socket which clips over the stud.  Get the idea?  So your subject can be led around wherever you please.  Any objections, one sharp tug lets him know his place!”
“That’s cool!” exclaimed Lavinia.
“And the other end of the leash is fitted with a spring-locking metal ring, in case you need to tether him up somewhere – outside a coffee-shop, maybe, while you relax with an Americano!”
“Brilliant!”
“And I ordered another pair, too.  These only have the lower loop, but they’re fitted with a short frontal tube aperture an inch long to support the erection.”
Lavinia gasped.  “What? You mean…  How rude!”
“Not at all.  They’re primarily intended for ladies with rubber boots – like you – who require the first-class cleaning service.”
“First class…?”
“That is when the boot boy supplies the cleaning fluids himself.  It’s the ultimate, not only in terms of the quality and effectiveness of the product, but also the total subservience and self-effacement of the operative.  I was hoping you might consider trying it next weekend.”
Lavinia flushed.  “What…?  Me…?”
“Yes – you.”
“Oh, go on, Lavvy!  You have to!  I need to see this!” cried Sarah.
Lavinia was actually embarrassed.
“I know you will, anyway,” laughed Nicole.  “Once you’ve thought about it.”
But Lavinia was keen to change the subject.  “Look, it’s such a lovely evening.  Let’s all go into the garden now, shall we?”
So they took the bottle and their glasses, collected Bobby, and headed to the back door.
But in her inebriated state, Sarah unfortunately left her phone on the table.

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2023, 05:09:06 AM »
Chapter 19.

Sarah’s daughter, Chrissy, was staying over at her friend Kaitlyn’s house.  She would be there all Sunday as well, and they had been at a loss as to what to do the next day, until Kaitlyn’s mother made a suggestion.
“What about ice-skating?  You haven’t done that for ages.”
“Hey, yeah, that’s not a bad idea.  What do you think, Chrissy?”
“Great!  But I don’t have my skates.”
“You can probably hire some…”
“No.  Whenever I’ve done that they always hurt my feet.  Anyway, it’s gross…”
“I don’t mind running you back, if you like.  It’s only ten minutes,” offered Kaitlyn’s mother.
“Really?  Would you, Mrs Dawson?”
“Of course.  We can go after supper.”
“I’ll ring mum and tell her…  Come on, mum, pick up…”
But Sarah was in the garden clutching her glass of wine and screaming with laughter at the sight of Lavinia chasing Bobby around swishing her whip behind him.
Chrissy tried several more times, but eventually gave up.  Half an hour later Mrs Dawson stopped the car outside Sarah’s house, and Chrissy and Kaitlyn dashed up the front path.  Chrissy rang the bell, but there was no reply.
“Huh.  She's got friends round.  They’re either in the garden, or pissed.”
“Or both,” added Kaitlyn, presciently.
Chrissy unlocked the door and they entered.  Leaving Kaitlyn standing in the hall, she ran upstairs to get her skates.  Kaitlyn peeped into the kitchen and saw the abandoned plates and bottles.  She could hear faint screams and laughter from the back. 
Chrissy returned clutching her boots.
“I think they’re out the back, Chrissy.  Is that your mum’s phone on the kitchen table?”
“Yes!  Typical.  Let me have a look….”  She entered and picked up the phone.  She entered her mother’s pin.  “There we go – all my missed calls.”
“Okay.  Let’s go – my mum’s waiting.”
“Okay. Hey…wait a minute…  What’s this?  What are these?  That looks like…?”
She gasped, and stared open-mouthed.
“Chrissy, come on.  We need to go.”
“You go.  I’ll be right there.  Go on.  I’ll only be a minute.”

Chrissy had found the cache of videos and photos.  She didn’t stop to think what it meant.  She bluetoothed the whole lot to herself, her hands shaking, partly with excitement, partly with anxiety should the revellers out back decide to return.  She had just finished when she heard the back door open.  She slid out of the kitchen, and closed the front door noiselessly behind her.  Soon she was in the car heading back to Kaitlyn’s.
“What was that all about?  Why are you looking so pleased with yourself?”
“Tell you later, K.  I’m not sure myself yet.”

When the ladies returned, Sarah found the missed calls on her phone.  She rang her daughter at once.
“Chrissy.  Sorry I missed your calls.  Is everything all right?”
“Oh, yes, mum.  It was nothing.  Just wanted to ask if K could come round one evening this week, that’s all.”
“You know she can.  Any time.  Why would you need to ring me about that?”
“Okay.  That’s fine.  Thanks, mum!”
Sarah looked puzzled for a moment, but her thoughts soon returned to more interesting matters.
“So, Bobbi.  You’re coming to Lavinia’s next weekend, yes?   I hope so.  I think she’ll have a little surprise for you…”

lovellace

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2023, 11:10:04 PM »
Wonderful story. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2023, 04:21:34 PM »
Chapter 20.

All Chrissy had seen on her mum’s phone was a couple of photos.  But it was enough to make her realise this was something she needed to have.  The boy in the pictures - the boy wearing a latex maid outfit - was without the shadow of doubt Bobby Tucker from her class!  She knew him well - or so she had thought – and she also knew he fancied her.  She had always thought him quite good-looking – but playing hard-to-get was one of her favourite pastimes.  Now it looked like…well, she would soon find out, but it looked like…unknown to everyone…he could be…(oh, please let him be)…a raving pervert!
She was mentally hugging herself for her quick wits.  She couldn’t suppress a short laugh of triumph.
“What’s so funny?” asked Kaitlyn.
“I can’t say,” she whispered back.  I think I might have made a discovery - a fuc-king brilliant discovery…  But I’m not sure yet.  Wait till bedtime.”

She waited until they were both ensconced in Kaitlyn’s bedroom.  Only then did she take out her phone.
“I got all this stuff from my mum’s phone.”  She brought up the last photo.  “Look.  Do you know who this is?”
Kaitlyn was transfixed.  “What…why…?  That’s Bobby Tucker!  Why is he…dressed like that?”
“I don’t know. K!  He’s a proper little French maid!  In latex!  What does that say…  “Little Maid Bobbi”?  What the f…?   I can’t believe what I’m seeing!”
“Me neither!  He’s got everything!  Look at those sexy stockings…and gloves!  And a frilled collar with a bell, and a headband…the lot!”
“Look, there’s more!  And a video!  What’s he doing…?  Oh, my god, he’s…  I don’t believe it!”
“Showing off his panties!  They’re rubber, too!  And…transparent!  You can see…everything!”
“Oh my god…  It’s completely….!”
“I know!  Half way up his tummy…”
“What a pervert!”
“Yes.  Totally!  And look!  He’s even got makeup and lipstick and everything.  He looks like a little sex doll!  Why does your mum have all this stuff on her phone…?”
“I dunno.  My mum must be a pervert too…  And her friends…  And there’s more… another video…  This one’s different, I think…  Yes…  fuc-k, what’s he wearing now…?”
“What does that say on his shirt?  “Boot Boy”?  Why…  Look – he’s in an even worse state here!  Those hot pants don’t leave anything…  What’s he doing now?”
“Showing off!  He’s, like, flaunting himself!  He’s…oh my god, is he really…?”
“Shit!  He’s doing it!  He really is, Chrissy!  This is really…”
“Disgusting!  It is!  He actually is a real pervert!” she said, with a whoop of delight.  She paused.  “I think…oh my god, this is so gross…  I think…he’s going to do it….”
“Yeah…  Oh, I hope he does.  That would be…”
“The icing on the cake?”
They both collapsed with mirth. 
“Look, Chrissy!  Look!  He is…!”
They had reached the climax of the video.  On his tree-stump, Bobby was in the grip of a violent orgasm.  For the best part of a minute the girls were speechless.
“What the…  What’s going on…?” said Kaitlyn, staring at Chrissy.  “And how is your mum….?”
“I have no idea, K.  I know my mum’s best friends with Bobby’s aunt…what’s her name…?  Oh, yeah, Nicole something.  She’s got a bit of a dodgy reputation.”
“Dodgy?  How?”
“Well, she dresses sort of kinky, and no-one knows where she gets her money from, if you know what I mean…”
Another silence.
“So…what are we going to do…?
Chrissy pondered for a minute.  “For the moment, nothing.  Except watch these videos a few more times!” she laughed.  “They’re fuc-king gold dust, whenever we decide to use them.”
“Yeah.  We could blackmail him easy…”
“But so far no-one knows we’ve got this stuff.  I’ll download it onto a flash drive and hide it.  Then we’ll investigate and find out exactly what’s going on.”
“You could just ask your mum…”
“No way.  We don’t want anyone to know that we know.  We’ll wait and use it when the time’s right.  Meanwhile we should get to know Master Tucker a bit better…”
“Definitely!”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2023, 04:26:24 PM »
Chapter 21.

Bobby was due to be at his mother’s until Thursday evening, but Nicole wasn’t going to let him off so easily.  Before she took him home that weekend she had an unpleasant surprise for him.
“Bobby?  Are you being a good boy these days?”
“A…good boy?”
“You know what I’m talking about.  Remember we’re going to Lavinia’s Friday.  You’re going to need to be fresh and frisky.  Which is why I’m going to fit you with this…”
She held up a little plastic chastity device with a built-in lock.  He knew exactly what it was.
“Auntie…!  No!”
“Bobby?  Yes!”  She pulled a pair of rubber gloves out of her pocket and drew them on.  He backed away, but it was to no avail.
“Shall I send your video to Chrissy?  I’m sure she would like…”
“No!  Look, I promise not to…”
“Sorry.  That’s not good enough.  I know how you get carried away.  If you’re lying in bed, and your mind drifts to something exciting…  Lavinia’s new boots, for instance…  Then…”
He glared at her.
“Goodness!  Did the mere mention of them…?  Right.  Come here now.  Let’s get this on before you think of anything else!”

Bobby was rather taken aback when, on the Tuesday following, Chrissy approached him at school.  He had tried chatting her up several times, and been rebuffed.  He had given up on her.  But suddenly, and for no apparent reason, her attitude seemed to have changed.
“Hi Bobby.  How are you?”
“Me…?  Er, okay, yeah…”
“I was just saying to Kaitlyn the other day that you’re pretty good at maths.  You seemed to know all about that calculus stuff.  Me and K just can’t get it.”
Bobby blinked and tried to look casual.  “Oh…that?  Yeah, I guess I don’t really have a problem…  It’s really quite simple, y’know…”
Chrissy looked sad.  “Probably for you…  I wish we could get the hang of it…”
“Well…  you know…if I can help…”
“Ooh, no, really Bobby.  That’s too kind.  I’m sure you’re much too busy to waste your time on us…”
Bobby’s face lit up.  “Of course not, Chrissy.  Don’t be silly.  Anytime…  I could come round to yours…”
“Would you really?  Oh, you’re such a good friend!”  She put her hand on his arm.  “But…  could we come to yours?  My mum’s so busy in the evenings these days…”
“Course!  No problem!”  He had realised it might be embarrassing being there with Chrissy’s mum, especially after the last weekend.  “Er…how about this week?”
“Great!”
“Why don’t you come back with me one evening.  I’m at my mum’s today and tomorrow, then from Thursday and over the weekend I’m at my aunt’s.”
Thanks for the information, thought Chrissy.
“Oh, let’s do it at your aunt’s, shall we?  I’ve seen her, but I’ve never actually been introduced.  I’ve always been out or at school when she’s called.  She and my mum seem to get on really well.  She seems really cool.”
“Oh yeah, she is…”
“How about Friday?”
“Friday?  Oh, er, well…I’m not sure…  I mean, I think we’re going to stay overnight with her friend…”
“Her friend?”
“Oh, yeah…  Lavinia, I think her name is…”
“Lavinia?  She’s one of my mum’s best friends, too.  How funny!”
“Oh…really?  Yeah, well, anyway…so what about Thursday?”
“Great!  It’s a date!  We’ll come back with you Thursday.  Look forward to it.”
Bobby liked that “it’s a date” – and immediately started fantasizing about his future relationship with Chrissy.  “Feels like my luck has maybe changed at last,” he murmured.  “Except for this thing!”  He touched the hard little tube containing his poor helpless boyhood.  “Well, I guess it’ll be off in a few days.  In the meantime I’m gonna make sure I’ll be the best teacher Chrissy’s ever had!  Pity Kaitlyn has to be there, but…  I guess I’ll get to impress both of them…”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2023, 04:30:52 PM »
Chapter 22.

Meanwhile, Nicole had had a phone call from Cynthia at Fantastex.
“Hi Nicole.  How are you?”
“Hi Cynthia.  Fine.  You?”
“Yeah.  Just finishing off your order.  Lucky boy who’s going to wear these!  Just wanted to check about accessories.  Any built-in butt plugs?”
“Oh, I hadn’t even thought of that…  No, It may be a bit soon…”
“Sure?  We can add something very mild at no extra cost.  Help him concentrate…”
“Mild?”
“Little egg-on-a-stalk type.  He’ll hardly feel it.  The egg is rubber-covered steel, hollow with a steel ball-bearing inside, which rolls about as he moves.  Has an effect like tiny pulses.  Gently stimulating.”
“Actually, that sounds interesting.  Okay, I’ll go for that.”
“Both pairs?”
“Yes, both.”
“Now the aperture pants come with spare sheaths if required.  I’ve ordered size three based on your specs.  There’ll be a couple of closed sheaths in case you want to cover the whole pen-is, and a couple of open sheaths.  They all be in matching opaque latex.”
“Open sheaths…?”
“Yes, so they’ll need to be slipped over the pen-is before it attains full tumescence.  Just apply a little lubricant to the inside.  They’re designed so that they’ll fit tightly once it’s erect and help to maintain the erection for long periods.  They cover the length of the shaft itself, and they have a lip at the end designed to grip just behind the head so they stay in place.”
“That’s clever.  I think we’ll definitely use those.”
“Good.  Okay, Nicole, we’ll finish off today, post tomorrow, and you should receive everything by Thursday.”
“Thanks so much, Cynthia.  Bye.”
Nicole smiled.  “Can’t wait for the weekend,” she said to herself.  “Bobby’s going to have such a nice time.  His wildest fantasy is at last going to become reality!”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender