Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: His Aunt Nicole  (Read 19773 times)

sissy_briana, mommasboy and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: His Aunt Nicole
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2023, 04:40:23 PM »
Chapter 23.

The next call Nicole received that day was from Bobby.
“Auntie?”
“Yes Bobby?”
“Is it okay if I have a couple of my friends round on Thursday?”
“Of course.  Which friends are they?”
“Chrissy and Kaitlyn.  They need some help with their maths.”
“Oh!  That’s nice!  I’d like to meet Chrissy.  Sarah’s always going on about how wild she is – but I don’t really believe her.  Mothers always get a bit paranoid about their teenage daughters.  And who’s Kaitlyn?”
“Oh, just her best friend.”
“And you’re the maths expert, I presume.”
“I’m not an expert…  It’s just that they’re hopeless at it.”
“Modest!  Well, I look forward to seeing them.”
She put down the phone.  Well, well, she thought.  All this time and it’s right now Chrissy’s decided to be friendly.  I’d better be careful I don’t let anything slip out!

Thursday came, and the three of them arrived at Nicole’s at just before four.  Bobby did the introductions, and soon they were seated in the living room being waited on by Nicole.  (“It should really be my maid doing this”, she thought, with a suppressed smile.) 
As they stuffed sandwiches and carrot cake, Chrissy took a good look around.  A big Victorian house.  Much too big for one person.  Wow – really cool.
“I like your house, Nicole.” (Nicole had insisted on informality.)  “It’s amazing!”
“Thank you, Chrissy.  Feel free to look around.  Do the tour.”
“Does it have a cellar?  These places often do.”
Chrissy asked the question in all innocence, but she couldn’t fail to notice the slightly hesitant response.
“Oh…not really.  I mean, a little one – it’s just full of old junk.”
She also saw the slightly nervous glance Bobby gave his aunt.  She quickly realised that there was something strange here – a skeleton in the…well, not the cupboard, but apparently the cellar.  She formed an unconscious resolution to investigate it as soon as she had the opportunity.  However, she and Kaitlyn had already agreed to snoop around as much as they could.  They felt that Bobby’s aunt must be the key to the strange goings-on they had discovered.  So during the course of the evening they made numerous forays into the bedrooms on the pretext of visiting the toilet.
Having ascertained that Nicole’s room was at the top of the stairs, they made a plan.  Kaitlyn would engage Nicole in conversation while Chrissy purported to go to the toilet.  If either Nicole or Bobby showed any sign of going upstairs, Kaitlyn would be seized with an uncontrollable fit of coughing.  In the event, that subterfuge proved unnecessary, and Chrissy had a good three or four minutes exploring Nicole’s room.  She found pretty much everything she could have hoped for: a wardrobe full of leather and latex clothing; a chest containing a variety of whips and canes, and carefully-wrapped phallic objects;  thigh boots in abundance; and on the desk, a pile of invoices from some company named Fantastex for items described only by abbreviations and serial numbers.  Also, a little box of business cards in the name of “Mistress Beatrice”, with a web address and phone number, one of which she slipped into her pocket.
Their second opportunity came just before dinner.  They had spent nearly two hours having the principles of calculus explained to them by Bobby.  Though not the main purpose of their visit, it turned out that, as well as being bright – he was regarded as something of a swot at school – he was also a good teacher.  They learned more in that two hours than their teacher had been able to hammer into them in two months.  Chrissy was beginning to see him in a new light.  He was definitely attractive, but also useful.  He could actually be an ornament to her.  Not that she was falling for him – rather thinking of him as a desirable possession for herself and her friend.  So they pressed him to show them his room.  He agreed, though seeming slightly reluctant.
At first sight his room was not out of the ordinary, though it was decorated in more pastel shades than might have been expected.  However, that wasn’t his fault.  It must have been his aunt’s taste.  It contained the usual display of posters, all dedicated to computer games.  Chrissy noted, however, that there seemed to be a theme.  Every one featured a firm-breasted heroine clad in some form of tight, shiny  fetishistic clothes and…boots!  Interesting!  Boots seemed to be the preoccupation of both aunt and nephew.  It was when Bobby left the room for a minute to go to the toilet that the girls grabbed the opportunity to pry.  Kaitlyn knew they only had seconds.  She went straight to the chest of drawers, and, like a professional, opened the bottom drawer first.  There were the very things they were hoping to find, in two neat little piles.  On the left, a folded cotton apron on top of a pink latex maid’s outfit; on the right, his red baseball cap, lying on top of his pink and red hot pants, with the rest of his uniform beneath.  She took a quick snap – as “evidence” she said – and when Bobby returned a few seconds later, the girls were sitting side-by-side on the bed, innocently reading a comic.

After dinner the three friends took a stroll around the garden.  They explored the back - the girls were seized with a fit of giggles when they saw the tree-stump - then walked along the side of the house towards the front.  Chrissy dug Kaitlyn in the ribs as they passed the little locked side door.
“What’s in there, Bobby?” she asked.
“Oh…nothing.  Just an old storage room.”
“But isn’t that a bell-push?  Why would you want that on a storage room?”
“I dunno…  Oh, look.  There’s the post van.”  Anything to distract them.
Bobby went to meet the postman, who handed him a parcel.
“It’s for auntie.  I’ll take it in.”
Chrissy joined him.  She was able to catch a glimpse of the name printed on the label.  “Fantastex”!

The girls were feeling well satisfied as Nicole drove them home that evening.  They had confirmed their suspicions and gathered more evidence.  They would continue to monitor Sarah’s phone.  And Chrissy was determined find out just who “Mistress Beatrice” was, and to get a look into that mysterious cellar.  “Well done, Watson,” she whispered to Kaitlyn as she was dropped off.  “Elementary, my dear Holmes,” responded Kaitlyn.

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2023, 04:45:55 PM »
Chapter 24.

Bobby had a bad feeling about the parcel, and his fears were confirmed after school the next day.  Nicole had thoughtfully waited until he was home.  Then she placed it on the kitchen table and invited him to open it.
“Why me?  It’s addressed to you.”
“Yes, darling, but everything inside is for you!  Your new boot boy pants for the weekend.  We’ll have supper early, then you can get dressed here so you’ll be all ready for Aunt Lavinia when we arrive.”
“Auntie…,” he began to whine.
“Now shush, Bobby.  Open it and see – I think you’re going to love them!”

Reluctantly, he tore open the package.  Inside was a box, and inside that a neatly wrapped parcel of pink paper with red hearts and a red ribbon tied in a bow.  Attached to the ribbon was a little heart-shaped card.  He opened it.  “To Bobby, with love from Fantastex.  May all your dreams come true. xx”.  He sighed.
“Go on, Bobby.  I’m dying to see them myself.”
He tore open the paper.  The contents spilled onto the table: two pairs of fine red latex pants with red frills, and two small plastic bags.  At first he felt slightly relieved there was no pink.  Red was much more masculine.  One bag contained a leather ribbon or something rolled up, and some little joined-up black straps; the other what looked like red condoms, but thicker.  He turned his attention to the pants.”
“Hope you like the colour, Bobby.  And these ones both have centre seams so they fit nice and snug.”
 The first looked like his original ones, except for a small hole at the crotch reinforced with black rubber.  Wait a minute…  There was something hard on the inside.  He held them open…and gasped. 
“What the fuc-k…?  “Auntie?  What’s…this…?”
“Bobby, please don’t swear!”
“S-sorry, auntie.  But…”
“That is a little anal egg.  It promotes good posture and optimises er…physical performance.  As you can see, the stalk is attached to the seam.  The seam will fit neatly between your buttocks so that the egg will be held firmly in place whatever you do.”
“But…”
“You’ll find it very comfortable, I can assure you.  Now, You can wear this pair to travel to Lavinia’s.  They come with a clever little lead.  I’ll help you with that in a minute.  But first, have a look at the other pair.  Go on.”
Bobby, now the picture of dismay, picked them up.  “What…?  What’s this…tube thing?”
“These are the ones you will wear for cleaning Lavinia’s boots.”
“Cleaning Lavinia’s…?”
“Remember those amazing boots?  I could tell by the way you were looking at them what you were thinking.”
“What do you mean…?”
“Bobby, there’s no need to pretend.”  She ruffled his hair.  “I know what you were doing that day you were in my room.”  He stared at her like a frightened doe, and turned bright red.  She smiled.  “It’s okay.  You’re going to do the same for Lavinia – but this time she’ll actually be wearing her boots.”
“No…  Please, auntie …  I couldn’t do that…  Aunt Lavinia….”
“Are you embarrassed?  Are you afraid she’ll laugh at you?  She won’t, I can assure you.  It’s obvious she already likes you a lot.  You’re her favourite.  This will mean everything to her – a total declaration of devotion and loyalty.  I know how much you like her, too.  Wouldn’t you like to become her personal boot cleaner and maid?  She’d pay you in cuddles and kisses as well as money.  Think about it.  You’ve been presented with the amazing opportunity to pledge yourself to her, body and soul.  No boy could hope to receive a greater honour than to be bound in service to such a beautiful, mature woman.  You are being offered the chance of a lifetime.  Don’t flunk it.”
“I…I…  I mean, how…?”
“You will address her as “Miss Lavinia”.  You will kneel and bow your head.  When she invites you to start…  Well, you know what to do.  I’ve seen you.  Now, for best results, clean one boot at a time.  Take your time, as well.  I want to see a good thorough job.  You must cover the whole surface.  Use your hands.  Use a toothbrush on the seams.  Don’t get it on her clothes – or else!  When you’ve done, use a linen cloth – you’ll find some in your kit – and polish till the rubber glows.  Got it?”
Bobby looked at her in dismay.  He hoped if he looked sad enough she might let him off.  But it was to no avail.
“Do you understand?”
“Y-yes, aun…  I mean, Miss Nicole.”
“If you mess up…  Well, Aunt Lavinia has quite a collection of riding whips…”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2023, 05:11:45 PM »
Chapter 25.

Lavinia was planning to go out riding early Saturday morning, so was keen to get her boots shined the night before.  There had been some discussion of who should go with her and who should stay behind to look after Bobby, but it was quickly settled that all three would go, and he would accompany them on his lead.  Naturally he was not informed of this decision.  Nicole decided to road test it that very evening, and, after Bobby had showered, she removed his device and got him dressed up in his outfit, saving the pants till last.  Ignoring his muted protests, she made him step into his pants, strapped the harness onto the base of his pen-is, then pulled them up, pushing the connecting stud through the hole.  She pushed his stiffening coc-k through the front loop, snapping it back just under the head, then, turning him round, lubricated the little plug and slid it home.  Then she pulled his pants right up, and fiddled with the waist and leg bands to get them even, and attached the leash by pushing it over the projecting stud.  Once attached, it couldn’t be removed without a special miniature tool, which she carried in her purse.  She made a loop at the other end of the leash, and, standing up, gave it a gentle tug.  Bobby’s eyes widened, and he took a step forward.
“Excellent!  Now put on your jacket and we’re ready.”
Bobby was looking around frantically for some means of escape.
“Don’t worry, darling.  I’ve got your other pants here.”  She indicated a hold-all next to the front door.    “I didn’t forget them.”
“Aunt…  Please…  Couldn’t we…ah!”
She gave another tug at the leash, slightly harder this time.  It had the desired effect, and there were no more complaints.  She got her coat and bag, and led him out of the front door.  Before getting in the car, she took him for a little perambulation around the front garden.  The lead was a great aid.  She discovered that by gentle rapid tugging she could make his coc-k vibrate, causing him to skip and dance and make little whimpering sounds.  At every step he took he could feel a strange little pulsing, tickling sensation deep inside, making him more aroused.  He tried to minimize the effect by squeezing his buttocks together and adopting an upright posture, but all this did was to thrust the head of his oozing pen-is harder against the taut latex pants, making things even worse!  By the time they got to the car it was as hard as a newly-picked cuc-umber – though far from cool!   His overheated state was not lost on Nicole, who was gratified that both leash and plug seemed to be working together.  “I must congratulate Cynthia,” she thought.  She put Bobby in the back, and looped her end of the leash around the gearstick, giving it the occasional twitch as she drove along, just to keep him in order.  Bobby leaned back to give his swollen member, straining against its rubber skin, some relief.  Despite his desperate condition, he dared not even touch it, for fear of an accident and the reprisals which might follow.  So he lay there groaning and sitting on his hands.

Meanwhile, Chrissy and Kaitlyn, aka Holmes and Watson, hadn’t been idle.  Sarah had arranged for Chrissy to stay over at Kaitlyn’s, saying she was going to see Lavinia, and that they’d be going riding the next day.  The girls guessed that something was going on, and went straight from school and secreted themselves in a bus stop opposite Lavinia’s house.  They didn’t have to wait long.  Nicole’s car arrived.  She parked in a space a hundred yards or so from Lavinia’s door.  They watched as she got out, the went round to the other side of the car.  They could see Bobby’s face.  He seemed unwilling to get out, holding onto the door from the inside, until Nicole reached in, grabbed something and gave it a sudden tug.  There was a wail, and next moment Bobby had slid out of the car, holding his crotch! 
“He’s in his boot boy outfit!” hissed Kaitlyn. 
“Yeah.  Red pants today,” added Chrissy.
“What are they going to do…?”
Nicole locked the car, and walked briskly towards Lavinia’s house, Bobby trotting and stumbling behind her on his lead, which appeared to be connected to his crotch, which he was still clutching.  A couple of passers-by stopped and watched with interest as he was led up the front path.  Chrissy and Kaitlyn stared open-mouthed.  Nicole rang the bell, and Lavinia opened the door almost immediately.  Chrissy caught sight of her mother inside.
“They’re all there!  If only we could see what’s going on…”
“We can’t.  All we can do is to check your mum’s phone as soon as we get the chance.”
“You’re right.  All we can do is to go back and log today's events.  What’s the time now?  Five forty-five.  Right.  Let’s go.  We have some research to do as well...”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2023, 04:41:27 AM »
Chapter 26.

The girls were heading home on the bus.  They were pursuing several lines of investigation.  At lunchtime a quick look at the Fantastex website had confirmed their suspicions.
“This is obviously where she gets a lot of her kinky stuff,” said Kaitlyn.
Next they had rung the number of the card, hoping to hear Nicole’s voice.  But it was some automated answering service.
“Hello.  This is Mistress Beatrice’s appointment line.  If you are an existing client, please enter your PIN now to book an appointment.  If you are a new client please leave your number after the beep and Mistress Beatrice will call you back as soon as possible.”
That wasn’t much good.  Not exactly welcoming.  Who wants a call back from a “Mistress Beatrice” right in the middle of a meeting or dinner with a spouse or partner?
“She must be fully-booked already,” remarked Kaitlyn.  “Let’s have a look at the website.”
That wasn’t much more helpful.  It featured photos of a woman who could easily have been Nicole, but who was encased in latex and vinyl and wearing a latex hood that only showed her eyes and mouth.  Also a list of services and pictures of a fully-equipped dungeon.
“That could easily be her,” said Chrissy.  “She’s the right build, the eyes look like hers, and I even think I recognise those boots.  But I can’t be positive…”
“Imagine if that dungeon’s underneath her house!” whispered Kaitlyn, excitedly.  It could easily be.”
“Yeah, it could…  Listen, K, why don’t we pay the house another visit?  I mean, they’re out, so we could snoop about a bit.  If anyone sees us, we can just say we came to visit Bobby.”
“You’re on!”

When they arrived at the house, for the sake of effect, they rang the bell.  Then they went round the accessible side to the back garden, past the little door.  They pushed that bell too, and heard a faint ringing far away.
“Weird.  Spooky even,” remarked Chrissy. 
They continued to the back garden.  There was nothing helpful, though they did notice several steel rings attached to the walls and to two of the bigger trees.  They peeped into the window of the shed – which was locked.
“Nothing there…  Wait a minute.  What’s that?  That thing over in the corner.”
“Let me see,” said Chrissy, climbing on an old bucket.  “I see….  fuc-k!  I know what it is!  It’s a cage!  A steel cage.”
“Maybe for a dog or something…?”
“No.  Look!  See the end?  The bars go into a circle!  I know what that’s for.  It’s for a person.  She puts people in there, with their heads sticking out!”
“What for…?”
“Well…  you know…  I don’t know!  So she can…do anything she likes to them!”
“Wow!  Is that true?”
“Course.  I’ll show you places which sell these things!  She a dominatrix, K – there’s no doubt about it!”

Having at last found proof of their suspicions, the girls decided to head back to Kaitlyn’s.  But their discoveries were not over.  As they made their way back along the side of the house, something glinted from low down on the wall, and caught Kaitlyn’s eye.
“What that?”
“What?”
She dropped to her knees.  “Look, there’s a grill here, and there’s something inside…”
There was indeed a steel ventilator grill a few inches above the ground.  They peered through.  Somewhere out of sight a dim light was burning.  There were also several tiny red indicator lights glowing in the darkness.  But the gleam Kaitlyn had seen – was the reflection of the light on a row of vertical steel bars!  As they became more accustomed to the gloom, more things began to appear – something like a small vaulting horse, the leather top gleaming dully, leather straps hanging down at the sides; racks of leather whips and bamboo canes; shiny chains, ropes…  But what surprised them most was the sheer size of the place.  A cavernous space, gloomy and dangerous.
“We were right, K,” breathed Chrissy.  “So much for that 'little cellar full of old junk'!”
They looked at each other.  “Let’s go,” said Kaitlyn, “before someone sees us.  We’ve got all the evidence we wanted.”
They jumped up and walked quickly out of the grounds, and headed home on foot; they were too excited to wait for a bus.
“Can you imagine…what goes on down there?”
“I know.  I bet she enjoys her work.  But she seems so nice…”
“She does.  But you wouldn’t stand a chance down there.  She’s obviously a professional.”
“Actually, must be quite a fun job…”
“Yeah…  There’s a couple of kids I’d like to have in one of those cages…”
“Maybe she’ll sub-let it to you!”
“We could be a double-act!”
“Now that would be fun!”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2023, 05:47:29 PM »
Chapter 27.

As Nicole had expected, the coc-k-lead was a highly effective aid, and obviated the need for any other form of persuasion, such as power boots, whips, and so on.  So she had dressed casually, and advised the others to do the same, to lull Bobby into a sense of security.  He trotted along obediently behind her, eager to stay on a loose rein, as his aunt would have called it, and was only too happy to get inside Lavinia’s house, where he was relieved to discover she and Sarah were equally casually turned out, in T-shirts and jeans.
They had the whole evening ahead, and had decided to take their time, have some fun, and tease their little pet a bit before putting him to work.  While Sarah and Nicole laid the kitchen table for supper, Lavinia decided to give him a tour of the house.  Bobby wanted to go to the toilet, so she took the lead locking tool from Nicole and set off upstairs.  She unclipped the lead so that he could go to the toilet – with the proviso he put everything back in place – then reattached it and led him to the spare room, where he would be sleeping.  Nicole had donated a Fantastex advertising poster bearing an image of a pretty blonde girl wearing a red latex catsuit which Lavinia had stuck on the wall over his bed – “to keep you company during the night”, she said.  After that she took him out into the back garden, where they immediately attracted the attention of a middle-aged lady, and a younger one who turned out to be her daughter.
“Hello Lavinia.  How are you?”
“Fine, thank you Wendy.  Hi Clare.  Enjoying the sunshine?”
“Yes.  I see you’ve got a little friend.” 
Yes.  This is Bobby, my best friend’s nephew.  Say hi, Bobby.”
Bobby turned bright red.  “…hi…”.
“Hello, young man.  That’s a very smart outfit you’re wearing.  Don’t you think so, Clare?”
“Oh, yeah, mum…super cool!  Bobby, I love your little hot pants!  And what’s that on your jacket?  Ooh!  “Boot Boy”  Mum, he’s a boot boy!  He cleans boots!  How cute!  Did you choose your uniform all by yourself, darling?”
Bobby squirmed with embarrassment, but he made no reply.  His face and ears were burning hot.
“He just a bit shy,” said Lavinia, in as condescending a tone as she could manage.  He’s really my friend’s boot boy, but I’m borrowing him for the weekend.  She got him the outfit, but yes, he loves it.  He’s such a good boy.  Do you know he does chores and housework too, and the other day…”
But Bobby, terrified she was going to tell them about his maid persona, interrupted.
“Yeah, I do stuff like that, cos, you know, I, like, I need to earn some money for…things…”
“Oh!  So if we wanted, we could hire him…?”
“You’d have to ask Nicole, but I’m sure it would be fine.  Maybe you’d like to meet her.”
“Yes, please.”
“Okay.  I’ll bring her out in a minute.  Now Bobby, why don’t you tell Wendy and Clare what you’re going to do this evening?”
Bobby stared at her pleadingly.  Was she serious?  By way of encouragement, Lavinia gave a couple of tugs at his leash, making him jump.  But he kept his mouth firmly shut.
“Go on, Bobby, tell us!  Please!” cried Wendy, very much enjoying the game. 
Lavinia gave a slightly sharper tug, eliciting a whimper.  “Go on, tell them, Bobby!”
“W-what…?”
“You know!  What are you going to do for me…?  If you don’t tell them, I will.”
Bobby looked at her, frightened as to what she might say.  He plucked up courage.
“I…  I’m going to…  help miss…er, clean her…her boots…”  His voice trailed off.  The tugs on his lead had restored his pen-is to full tumescence, and he was aware of the two women staring at it with shameless glee.  He wanted the earth to open and swallow him up.  Or if not that, he wanted to get back indoors as soon as possible.
“Yes, you are, aren’t you?  Because today you’re my boot boy.”
Clare was seized with a fit of giggles.  Wendy was shaking her head slowly with disbelief.
“Look, would you keep an eye on him while I go get my friend Nicole?  Make sure he doesn’t get up to mischief?”  The fence was wooden posts with three strand of wire in between.  She passed her end of the lead through to Clare, who took it eagerly.  “I won’t be a minute.”  She retreated in doors, leaving Bobby to the mercy of the neighbours. 
Clare took full advantage of the situation.  She pulled him close to the fence, wound the lead a couple of times around a fence-post, and pushed the loop over the top.  He instinctively grabbed onto the top strand of wire.  Clare took full advantage of his vulnerability.
“You’re a lucky boy to have such a gorgeous outfit,” she smiled, tapping the bell on his collar and making it tinkle.  “But I like your little shorts best.  Can I…?”  Without asking permission, she put her hand through the fence and gently stroked his flank.  “Feel that, mum.  The rubber’s so lovely and smooth…”  Bobby could feel her blue-painted nails through the fine latex.  He began to tremble uncontrollably.  That only served to make her bolder.  She began to toy with the leg frills at the front of his thigh, running her finger back and forth, making a soft fluttering sound.  Her hand was inches from his splayed-out balls and throbbing erection.  A cold sweat broke out on his forehead.  He bit his lip and tried to think of other things.  He prayed for Lavinia to return.  In fact, she and Nicole and Sarah were watching proceedings from the window of Lavinia’s bedroom upstairs, and enjoying every second of Bobby’s discomfort.
“This is an unexpected bonus,” laughed Sarah.
“Yes,” agreed Nicole.  “They seem even more exploitative than us!  Maybe we should let them…”
“Borrow him?” said Lavinia.  “Yes, why not?  I like Wendy.  She’d know how to deal with Bobby all right.”
“Well her daughter certainly does,” said Sarah.  “Let’s go down and you can introduce us.”

They descended and made their way to the garden.  Ignoring Bobby, still tethered like a sacrificial lamb to the fence, the ladies quickly disposed of the introductions and embarked on an indeterminate number of simultaneous conversations, conducted in parallel and at high volume, and interspersed with screams of laughter and whoops of surprise.  Bobby stood helplessly by, horrified at the detail – and the volume - with which his most intimate secrets were being dispensed. It was at the moment that his fragile trust in the ladies, which he had been clinging to with vain hope, evaporated at last.  Worse, he could detect in the cacophony of voices that plans were being made involving his participation.  Confirmation came almost at once.  Wendy turned to him, a huge grin on her face.
“So, Bobby.  Your aunt says you can come to ours on Sunday.  She tells me there’s a lot more to you than meets the eye.  Is that right?”
“W-what do you mean…?”
“You’re a maid as well as a boot boy!  I would never have guessed, looking at you now…  I mean, you’re all boy, aren’t you?”  She narrowed her eyes and cast a shrewd glance at his pants.  “All five inches of you!”
She apparently thought this remark so amusing that she collapsed with laughter, and had to hold onto her daughter to prevent falling down.  Bobby was not amused, and just frowned.
“Wendy and Clare have asked me if you could be their maid on Sunday morning, and I’ve said yes,” said Nicole with a smile.  “I’ll pop home and get your uniform later.  It’ll be good practice for you.”
Bobby’s eyes widened and he stared at his aunt pleadingly, slowly shaking his head.  But she had already turned away.  The meeting was breaking up at last.  He heard her say something about “boot duties”, Sarah came and released him from the fence, and led him back to the house behind the others.  As they went in he heard Clare call to him.
“Bye, Bobby!  See you Sunday!  I can’t wait!”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2023, 06:04:39 PM »
Chapter 28.

After they came back inside, the women had a brief whispered conversation, which Bobby feared concerned his cleaning duties for the evening, which he would have done anything to avoid.  So he tried to divert their attention.
“Auntie?  Shall I bring you some wine?  Why don’t you all sit down and relax?”
“Oh, that’s a nice thought, sweetie,” smiled Nicole.  “Do you want to be Maid Bobbi tonight?  Is that why you’re being so attentive?”
“I wouldn’t mind…”
“Yes,” he thought.  “Please let me be Maid Bobbi, and forget all about that other stuff…”
Of course the ladies had no intention of altering their plans, but they decided to play along and let him get his hopes up. 
“Let’s have a glass of wine and think about what we should do,” said Sarah, sitting down on the sofa..  “Plenty of time, anyway.”
Bobby disappeared into the kitchen, his lead between his legs trailing along the ground.  He took a cold bottle of wine from the fridge and put three wine glasses on a tray.  He returned to the living room.
They were all seated now, looking at him with big smiles on their faces.  He put the tray on the coffee-table and began to unscrew the cap of the wine.
“Where’s your glass, darling?” asked Sarah.
“M-mine?”
“Have a drink with us,” smiled Lavinia.  “Don’t be anti-social.”
“Er…okay…”
Hmm.  Well, why not?  Maybe they’d decided to give him a break.  After all, he’d been very obliging up to now, doing pretty much everything demanded of him.  Maybe…  Maybe they’d decided to make him a full member of the group…a buddy.
He returned with a glass, placed it on the table, took off his cap, and sat down on the floor opposite the ladies.  Nicole poured him a generous measure.  He grinned, raised his glass to them, and took a gulp.  Nice!  He really liked it when he got to drink wine.  He wasn’t much on beer, but a good white…
It was a very relaxed occasion.  The women included him apparently as an equal, and soon they were laughing and chatting about whatever came into their heads.  He had drunk three-quarters of his wine when Sarah produced a little bottle from her purse.
“Know what this is?  Sparkle-dust!”
“Sparkle-dust?” queried Bobby.  “What’s that?”
“Makes your wine fizzy,” said Nicole, “fizzy and exciting.  Want to try some?”
“Okay.”
Sarah shook a tiny amount of the blue powder onto a finger-tip, and shook it into Bobby’s wine.  Nothing happened.
“It’s not fizzing…”
“Taste it.”
He took a sip and let it lie on his tongue.
“It tickles a bit, that’s all.”
“Oh, never mind.  Maybe it’s old.  I haven’t used it for a while.”  She put the bottle away.
Bobby finished the glass, and they sat around chatting for a few more minutes.  He was feeling pleasantly mellow and relaxed, though the lead was feeling tight and uncomfortable.
“Could I have this off, now, auntie?”
“Oh, of course, dear!  I’d quite forgotten.”  She stood up.  “Come with me and I’ll fix it.”
She picked up his cap and led him upstairs to the bedroom.  He stood by the bed staring at his new poster while she put on a pair of surgical gloves.  She took off his shoes, detached the lead from its stud, slid down his pants and unbuckled the tiny straps.  Bobby gave a sigh of relief.
“Does that feel better?”
“Yes, much.”
“Right.  Let’s find you some new pants.”
She knelt and riffled through his suitcase.  “Maybe the plain ones with pink frills?  You won’t mind wearing them indoors, will you?  Bobby…?
Not getting an immediate reply, she looked over her shoulder.  Bobby, very red in the face, was desperately holding onto an enormous erection, which seemed to have sprung up quite beyond his control.  Nicole smiled.
“Bobby!  Goodness me!  I know you like your poster, but really…”
“I-it’s not the poster, aunt!  I don’t know why…”
“Well, don’t worry about it.  It’s quite natural, especially as you’ve been so disciplined the last few days.  But…well, I don’t think we’re going to get that into your sweet little pink-frilled panties, do you?  Fortunately we have the ideal answer…”
She pulled out the second pair of new pants.  He saw what she was holding, and took a step back.
“Auntie, no…not those…”
“Nonsense.  They’re perfect for a situation like this.  Don’t worry.  I have a supply on nice opaque condoms, so no-one will be able to see a thing.”
“No…I can’t wear those…please!”
“Well, unless you want to appear before my friends just as you are, I don’t think you have an alternative.  Now come here, please!”
She talced them lightly, lubricated the little egg and its stalk, and, kneeling in front of him (while avoiding the engorged member waving next to her face) drew them up his legs.  She guided the egg into place - it slipped in easily - and threaded his pen-is through the hole.  The short tube extension gripped the base of his pen-is firmly.  She adjusted the leg and waist bands until they were level and there were no wrinkles, and stood back.  His face was as red as the latex now.  His pen-is was at full erection, the glistening scarlet tip peeping out from the stretched foreskin.  It stood there quivering and twitching, pointing slightly upwards.  She suppressed a smile.
“There.  What’s wrong with those?  They're ideal...  Now let me see…”  She rummaged in the suitcase again.  “There we are.”
She tore open a gold packet.  “Look, it even matches your pants.”  A thick red condom, quite opaque.  Just in time, as a bead of clear juice was beginning to ooze from the tip.  It slid on easily, covering the length of the pen-is right down to the basal tube.
“See?  How discreet is that?  And when your erection finally subsides, I promise you can put on some plain pants.  Deal?”
She had to pinch her thigh to keep from smiling.  ‘When it subsides’?  Yeah, right.  The movement of the bearing in the anal egg would make sure he would stay nice and hard for the foreseeable future. 
“Deal, Bobby?”
“But….”
“Deal?”
“Okay, but…”
“Right.  Let’s finish off.  And please stop looking at that girl.”
“I’m not!”
“Okay.  You’re not.  Your thing got big like that all of its own accord, right?”
“Yes!  I told you…”
“I think we’ll change your socks.  Sit on the bed.  These would be good…white knee socks will make a nice change.  There…trainers on…now stand up and let me see how that looks.”
She pulled his socks up, adjusted his pants again, then his collar and his rubber gloves.
“You can take off your jacket.  It might get in the way.  Just leave it on the bed.  But here, put your cap back on.”  She pushed the little red cap with its bright pink lettering firmly down onto his tousled hair.  “There – cute as a button.”  She stripped off her own gloves.  “Okay.  Let’s go down and see the others.”
He had no choice but to follow her downstairs.  At each step his jutting member bounced slightly, and he felt the tingling vibration of the egg deep inside, keeping him achingly hard.  They arrived back in the living-room.  As if they already knew what had happened, the ladies showed no particular surprise at his appearance.  He glanced at them, but pulled the peak of his cap down and kept his eyes on the ground as much as possible, to hide his burning cheeks.  They had opened a second bottle of wine, and a plate of miniature cupcakes had appeared on the table.  He noticed Lavinia had discarded her T-shirt and was wearing a crisp white shirt and striped tie.  Not only that, but she had put on a velvet riding hat with a little peak and a chin-strap!  One hand lay on the arm of the chair, and with the other she held the stem of her wineglass; she was now wearing fine black latex riding-gloves as well.
“Oh, Bobby,” smiled Lavinia.  “You’re wearing your special pants.  And you’ve changed your socks.  Very smart.”
“It doesn’t matter what he wears, he always looks good,” added Sarah.  “Come and have some more wine, Bobby – if you’d like.”
He was only too relieved to be able to kneel at the table and hide his erection.  Nicole resumed her seat, and out of sight of their eyes he gingerly fingered his throbbing pen-is, wondering why it had got so hard all of a sudden.  It must have been the wine. 
“Er…no.  I’m fine, thank you, auntie Sarah.”
“Have a cupcake, then.”
“Okay, thanks.” 
He took one.  Chocolate with a swirl of blue icing and sprinkles.  He ate it in two bites.  It was only then he glanced under the table and saw Lavinia had put on her new riding boots.  He feet were crossed casually before her and she was wearing little silver spurs.  He gasped, and his pen-is twitched violently.  Shit!  That was all he needed, as he was feeling right now!
He rose up slightly on his haunches, in pretence of replacing the cupcake wrapper on the plate, just high enough to see that her jeans had been replaced with shiny cream breeches, which looked awfully like they were made of vinyl or latex!  He found himself trembling slightly.  A cold sweat broke out on his forehead.  He tried to act casually.
“Er…w-what are we doing tomorrow?” he blurted.
“Well I’m going to Pitt’s Wood Equestrian Centre to compete in the dressage,” said Lavinia.  “Are you guys coming too?”
“Of course!” cried Nicole.  “Of course we are, darling.  We’re your supporters club!  We’re not going to miss that.  'Specially if you’re planning to wear those tomorrow.”  She nodded towards Lavinia’s breeches and winked.  “You can come too, Bobby.  It’s great there.  They have a really nice café, and it’s a family day so there’ll be stalls and loads of stuff to do.”
Poor Bobby looked horrified.
“Oh, don’t worry, silly.  I’m sure that…that thing will have gone down by tomorrow.  Hope so, anyway,” she giggled.  “Like having a fifth member of the party!”
“Which reminds me…” said Lavinia, slyly,  “my boots are in need of their boot boy.  I hope he’s not thinking he can evade his duties…?”
“He looks more than ready,” laughed Sarah, half standing and peeping over the table.  “There’s no excuse, Bobby.  I think it’s time to attend to your mistress…”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2023, 06:26:21 PM »
Chapter 29.

There really was no way out of it.  The women shooed him aside while they prepared an armchair for Lavinia.  He took a seat as far away as he could and observed proceedings.  Lavinia’s breeches looked like fabric, but the way they stretched when she moved…  He wondered if she actually wore them to go riding.  She noticed him looking at them.
“Do you like them, Bobby?”
“They’re not…rubber?”
“Yes.  They look like regular breeches, but they’re latex moulded to look like fabric.”
“Have you ever worn them out?”
“Yes.  When it’s wet or muddy.”  She gave him an arch smile.  Maybe I’ll even wear them tomorrow, to set off my nice shiny boots.”
For some reason Bobby found the idea remarkably exciting.  He shivered slightly, and he felt another drop of juice ooze from his pen-is into the teat of the condom.  His ears started to burn.  But he didn’t know the half of it.  Just as well.  Nicole herself had been instrumental in obtaining two pairs of latex breeches for Lavinia from Fantastex, these and a second pair in petrol blue.  At Lavinia’s request, both pairs were equipped with an internal integral rubber dil-do, of medium length and girth, with a smooth enlarged head and raised ribs, and a small stalked anal egg.  Whilst not much interested in men, Lavinia possessed a powerful and somewhat perverted sex drive.  She regularly went out riding with groups, usually all female, and she loved the feeling of secretly riding herself into orgasm without the others realising, especially as, in her latex breeches, all eyes were usually on her.  At a walk the dil-do just moved gently round and round, back and forth, inside her.  At the trot the movement became more pronounced, and if she wanted to feel it actually fuc-king her she would go into a rising trot.  Once or twice she had been unable to supress a cry of pleasure as she climaxed, but had managed to explain it away by claiming she was suffering from cramp.  She always returned from these rides totally sated – at least for a while – and at peace.  Sometimes, reflecting on the day, should wonder if a certain member of the group had realised what was going on.  That thought was in itself enough to have her masturbating furiously.  She thought of herself as a “secret exhibitionist”, someone her colleagues might be suspicious of without being able to be certain about anything.  And now, her latest deviation.  She was already excited about the evening’s venture.  Her heart was beating fast, and she was having to resist the desire to squirm on her dil-do.  Having Bobby on his knees going at her boots had multiple attractions.  It would be like having him make love to her, but in a way that she, as a fellow fetishist, was sure would be more to his taste as well as hers.  Once he overcame his initial nervousness she was sure he was going to put up an enthusiastic performance; it would be so hot having him down on his knees like her little slave boy; and finally, the whole thing was completely off the wall, and such things always appealed to her.
As for Bobby, he was in a state of panic.  This wasn’t happening, was it?  But it was.  The ladies had pulled forward an armchair and covered it with a wide sheet of natural latex, which extended a metre along the floor in front of it.  Lavinia put her glass on the mantlepiece and lowered herself into the chair, her breeches squeaking slightly on the latex sheeting.  She placed her hands on the arms and snuggled her well-rounded behind as far back as it would go, so that her boots rested neatly against the front of the chair.  Then she looked at Bobby and smiled invitingly.
“I’m ready,” she purred, seductively.
Nicole and Sarah had taken their places on either side of their friend, Nicole on a chair, Sarah sitting cross-legged on the floor, each with her phone at the ready.  Sarah, staring brazenly at the plump gleaming sausage projecting from the front of Bobby’s pants, wore such an expression of delighted expectation that he put his hands down to try to hide it.  Nicole misinterpreted the gesture.
“Good boy, Bobby.  Yes, you can take the condom off now.”
“No, I…”
“Please hurry up.  Lavinia’s waiting.  Come on!”
He made his way slowly to her chair, looking anywhere but at her, and suc-king his lips between his teeth.
“Come, on, Bobby…  Really!  On your knees, quickly!”
He sank slowly to his knees.  Nicole, impatient, reached out and pulled off the condom by the teat.  It came off with a snap, making his pen-is flick back in the opposite direction, sending a little shower of Bobby-juice over Sarah’s jeans, and leaving a string of it hanging from the tip..
“Ooops!  Sorry darling!”
She dropped the condom onto the latex sheet.  Lavinia was smiling affectionately at him.  He was kneeling back on his haunches, his knees just touching the toes of Lavinia’s boots.  His could smell the pungent boot rubber.  He was trembling, his heart was pounding, and his swollen prick felt as though it would burst.  Lavinia leaned forward and took him by the forearms.  She slid her hands up to his, and pulled them towards her until they were resting on her thighs.  The end of his oozing member was inches from her boots; he was thrusting out his bottom to prevent it actually making contact.  Lavinia held his hands tight. 
“Kneel upright, darling,” she murmured gently.  “Let the tip just brush my boots.  Come on, sweetie, don’t be shy.  That’s right…a little more…  There.”
Bobby gave a gasp as he felt the head make contact with the rubber.  It was smooth and cool.  He looked down.  The string of pre-c-um had attached itself to Lavinia’s right boot, and the head of his pen-is was pressed gently in the furrow between the two.
“Now, darling, I want you to push forward…very gently…  See if you can slide it between my boots…  There should be a little gap there…  That’s it…  A little more…  Well done!”
Lavinia’s heels and knees were pressed together, but at her calves there was a little gap, just big enough to accommodate the slippery head.  As it slipped between the two columns of smooth rubber he caught his breath, and a sudden flow of juice helped to lubricate its passage.  Lavinia had let go of his hands and was now stroking his bare arms comfortingly.  He gripped the tops of her rubber breeches and tried to master his agitation.  He bit his lip, and allowed his coc-k to slide out.
“There, darling….take your time.  Now again…?”
He felt dizzy.  He hesitated, trying to regulate his breathing.  Blinking, he looked up at Lavinia.  She was smiling reassuringly.  She patted one arm. 
“You’re a sweet boy, Bobby.  Relax a little, if you can.  Don’t feel pressured.  Remember it’s only my boots you’re making love to…not me…for the time being, anyway…”
What did that mean?  Making love?  “S-sorry, Miss Lavinia…”  He blinked with embarrassment, and took a deep breath to calm himself.  Obediently, he pushed forward again.  It slipped in easily, a little further this time, and a spasm of exquisite pleasure ran through his body.  He gulped.  A third thrust, and a fourth.  It took so little effort, and the sensation was breathtaking.  Within less than a minute it was as if all his nervousness had evaporated, overwhelmed by sheer sensual bliss.  His thrusts became controlled and regular, in and out, in and out, of that smooth, slick cleft.  He was lubricating freely now, the steady movement working his juices into a lather, clear juice and white froth trickling down the insides of both boots.  He began to lose all his self-consciousness. 
“M-miss Lavinia!” he gasped.  “Like this?  Is this right?”
“Bobby, yes!  I knew you could do it.  Does that feel all right?”
“Oh, yes, miss!  It feels amazing!”
And for me, thought Lavinia, pressing her posterior down onto her dil-do as hard as she could.  It was really like he was fuc-king her.  She had a nice fat little coc-k in her pussy, and another thrusting desperately at her best boots, its owner hanging onto her thighs for dear life.  This was better than ordinary sex by a long way.  She watched Bobby’s face intently.  His eyes were tight shut, his mouth open in ecstasy – the face of a boy having proper sex for the first time.  She knew from what Nicole had told her that for him also, this was the pinnacle of his desire.  Fetishism always trumps straight sex – she of all people knew that only too well.
But he mustn’t c-um – not yet, anyway.  She wanted it to last as long as possible, and for her to c-um at the same time.. 
She leant forward and stroked his cheek lingeringly with her hand, touching his lips with her latex-sheathed thumb.
“You’re doing a very good job, Bobby…  But I want you to enjoy your work – that’s very important to me, because I want you to go on being my personal boot boy – so please do what is most pleasurable for you, at a pace which is comfortable.  Then not only will my boots be well attended to, but you will want to work for me on a regular schedule.  I hope you agree with me.”
Bobby stopped his thrusting.
“Oh, yes, Miss Lavinia,” he said excitedly.  “I would love to be your permanent boot boy, of course.  It would be an honour.  Please don’t concern yourself about me – I love working for you so much!”
“I’m so happy to hear that.  We should draw up a contract, too.  Well, please continue.  Please take your time, and by all means be creative!”
Thus encouraged, Bobby resumed his task.  Having taken on board Lavinia’s advice, he removed his right hand from her thigh, took hold of his erection, and rubbed the oozing head all over the fronts of her boots, smearing them with his slimy juices!
“Bobby!” admonished Nicole.  “That’s disgusting.  You’re supposed to be cleaning Lavinia’s boots, not, making a mess of them!”
Bobby, revelling in the feel of the cool, smooth rubber against his overheated coc-k, took no notice.  A strange new sensation was creeping over him - a feeling of power and importance, quite different from that a submissive boot boy should feel.
“Oh, he has to mess them up a little first,” said Lavinia sympathetically.  Let him have his fun, Niccy.
“Yeah, miss,” gasped Bobby, pulling back the foreskin and slapping his coc-k on the sides of her boots, “I’m just being creative!  I’m painting spunk pictures on your boots!”
Sarah covered her mouth and snorted with amusement.  Bobby carried on enthusiastically with his occupation, stopping every now and then and biting his lip when he got too excited.
“Wow, he’s really into it,” she thought, refocussing her phone.  “What a little pervert!  Hmm…  The perfect companion for Lavvy!”
After a while he reverted to thrusting into the cleft, holding onto Lavinia’s knees and looking brazenly into her eyes as he did so.
“Look, miss.  I’m really fuc-king you properly now.  Does it feel nice?”
Lavinia was quite surprised by his impertinence.  He seemed much bolder now he was aroused.  A bit too much, she thought.  He really needed to remember his place.  He was her boot boy, not her lover.  Nevertheless his behaviour was making her aware of the throbbing of her filled pussy, and pushing her nearer and nearer to orgasm.

By now the latex sheet was slippery with Bobby’s secretions.  Lavinia allowed her feet to slide forward a couple of inches and leaned forward to get a better view.  She pressed her legs together to thwart his thrusting, and remind him of his duties.
“You’re doing a good job, Bobby.  My boots are going to look so good tomorrow when you’ve polished them up and made them nice and shiny.”
“Not gonna polish them up,” grunted Bobby, pulling back and masturbating vigorously.  He had lost all his nervousness now, and was feeling annoyed with the women, but also with himself for having been so compliant and subservient.  He was feeling empowered and rebellious.  How dare they rent him out to the neighbours like that?  He determined to get his own back.
“Sorry?” exclaimed Lavinia, raising an eyebrow in surprise.
“Not gonna…”  Suddenly he stiffened.  “Shit!  I’m c-umming!”
In a last-ditch attempt, he thrust forward at Lavinia’s tightly closed, slightly inclined calves.  The head made contact, failed to penetrate, and slid precipitately upwards in the lubricated cleft.  An instant later an enormous jet of sperm shot from it, splattering Lavinia’s hat, face and shirt!  She gave a scream of shock and anger, shut her eyes and turned her head sideways, but before she could react a second jet of milky fluid had decorated her left cheek.  Bobby, regaining his presence of mind, grabbed hold of his erupting member and directed the remainder of his sticky c-um onto Lavinia’s boots, smothering them from tops to toes, without much regard for the knees of her breeches.  And having milked out the last slimy drops onto her ankles, he collapsed sideways onto the floor, quite exhausted!

Lavinia was furious, not least because he had ruined her own anticipated orgasm, Nicole and Sarah merely gobsmacked.  Even they hadn’t escaped a few stray drops – Sarah in particular was trying desperately to wipe blobs of Bobby’s spunk off her jeans.
“Wow!  That was a big one!” exclaimed Nicole.  She glanced at Lavinia.  She was white with anger, more so because she could see a faint smile of satisfaction on Bobby's lips. He lay there, curled up, eyes closed.  She glared at him, speechless, until the sperm tricking down the side of her nose reached her lips.
“Ugh!” she cried, hurriedly wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.  Nicole passed her a tissue.  She took it and dabbed delicately at her face.  “That little brat!” she hissed.  Bobby stirred, and sniggered.  “Yes, you!  You can laugh!  I knew it all along.  You’re not a proper boot boy.  You don’t care about your mistress’s boots.  Do you?  No, you’re the opposite of a good boot boy – you get off on the very act of defiling them – and me!  Did you know you got c-um all over me as well?  Well, did you?”  Bobby stifled a laugh.  “You did!  Of course you did!  You’re just a horrid, disgusting little masturbator with a boot fixation.  Right. Well, In that case, my boy, I’m not going to clean your c-um off my boots – I’ll wear them to the show just as they are, and tell everyone what you did!”
“Lavinia…” began Nicole, doubtfully.
Bobby rolled onto his back and opened his eyes. 
“Yeah?” he cried, gleefully, revelling in his new power.  “Bet you won’t.  You wouldn’t dare!”
“I will!  Just you wait and see!”
Nicole and Sarah said nothing, but exchanged nervous glances…

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender