Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: His Aunt Nicole  (Read 19779 times)

sissy_briana, mommasboy and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: His Aunt Nicole
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2024, 03:19:47 PM »
Chapter 55.

Nicole, Lavinia, Sarah and Bobby arrived at Pitt’s Wood just after eight-thirty Saturday morning.  Clare had come on her motorbike, and was in the car park in the process of removing her crash helmet.
“Hi guys!  Hi Bobby.  How are you feeling?”
“I’m fine, miss,” he replied, remembering his position.  He hadn’t seen Clare in her leathers before, and he couldn’t help staring.
“Like my outfit?”
“W-what?  Oh, er, yes…very nice.  You’re here early, miss…  Are you helping too?”
“If I can…”
Bobby helped carry the boxes and bags from the car park up to reception and then down the short track to the stables.  The stables were on the right of the track, and on the left a sloping, neatly-mown field where horses were tacked up before go out for exercise.  Waiting for them, not entirely to Bobby’s delight, were the three stable girls. 
“Hi Bobby!” called Jasmine.  “How are you today?”
She seemed unusually enthusiastic, which made Bobby slightly suspicious.  Phoebe was suffering from a severe fit of giggles, while Ellie had an enigmatic smile on her lips.  Moreover they were all dressed in nice clean white or beige breeches, smart little vests, and shiny boots, which was not their usual casual working attire.  “Huh.  Must be hoping to get in on the act,” thought Bobby, with a sneer.
“This is the place,” said Jasmine, shortly.  “See?”
She pointed at the door of the adjacent stable.  It bore a little green painted sign – “BOBBY”.
“What’s that for?”
“It’s your very own stable, silly!” cried Phoebe, hysterically.
“My stable…?”
“Yes, Bobby.  Yours.”
The voice came from behind him.  He swung round.  Magda was walking down the path.  She was clad in a black leather jacket over a short blue vest, blue breeches, and her red riding boots.
“M-Magda…”
“Yes, darling.”  She walked straight up to him, ignoring everyone else, and put an arm around his shoulders.
“Can we have a little chat?  Just you and me?  Let’s go inside.  Leave that stuff here.”
She took him by the hand, led him into the stable, and closed the door.  She sat him on a hay bale, and sat down next to him.
“How are you?”
“I-I’m great, thanks, Magda.  I didn’t expect to..”
“See me so early?  No probably not. I hope you’re not disappointed?”
“W-what?  Course not!  It’s great to see you.  I thought I may not even get to see you till next week…”
“Well now we can get together next week as well, can’t we?  I’ve been looking forward to seeing you.  See?  I wore your favourite boots today, just for you!”
“Ah…ha,ha…”  He laughed, nervously.  “Yes, I see…”
“Well I’m still waiting for you to clean them for me…”
Poor Bobby turned bright red.  He opened his mouth but no words came out.  Magda came to his rescue.
“But about today.  We were really hoping you could help us out with this publicity thing.  I’ve been roped in to do the photography.  There’ll be various events, but…”
“Of course I’ll do anything you need, miss…”
“Well, it’s completely up to you, of course, but we have a horse outfit and we want someone to wear it and pretend to be a horse for the day.  It’s completely voluntary.  I know you’d be good at it, but there’s a couple of other guys we have in mind, so…”
“I’ll do it!  Course I will!  You don’t need to ask anyone else!”
“It’s up to you, Bobby.  You may have to give an interview later on.  There’s a lady from the Gazette here, I believe.”
“Wow.  Really?  I can do that!  Easy peasy!”
“Well, if you did…  I mean, we’d all be so grateful…  But I warn you, it may not be easy…  It’s quite physically demanding…”
“I’m really fit, miss.  Feel those muscles!”  He held out his arm.  Magda squeezed it gently.  “Gosh, Bobby…”
“Let me do it, please!  I won’t disappoint you, I promise!”
“Well, you do seem very committed.  So shall I tell the others to stand down then?”
“Of course!”
“Okay.  You’re a star, Bobby!”  She leant across and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  Her lips were warm, her lipstick slightly sticky.  His heart missed a beat.
“If it works out, Miss Poole may even allow us to make it a regular thing at the big events.  And you could appear in our publicity videos, and even maybe on our posters.”
“Cool!” 
“Now, remember to be really positive if you’re interviewed.  This is all about showing what a fun place Pitt’s Wood is for all the family.”
“Yes, miss, I totally get it.”
“Actually, I think it would be better if you said the whole idea of the human pony was yours, don’t you?  After all, you inspired the idea.”
“I did?”
“Yes.  After your last visit Miss Poole said she thought you were the human equivalent of a spirited little pony, full of energy and excitement.”
“Really?”
“So take the credit.  We’d be happy to have you as the face of Pitt’s Wood – and who knows where it might lead?”
“Gosh, miss, this is so exciting.  I had no idea I’d be doing something like this!  You can rely on me.  I’ll put on a good show for Pitt’s Wood and Miss Poole and…for you…”  He blushed again.
“Good boy!  I know I can rely on you.  Right.  I’ll leave you, now.  The girls will get you ready, and I’ll see you outside later.”
She gave him a final kiss to seal the deal, smiled, and slipped out.  Bobby, bursting with pride and excitement, stood up, flexed his muscles, and punched the air.
“Yes!!” 

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2024, 03:40:16 PM »
Chapter 56

Magda, having thus deftly obviated any need for compulsion, had a quick word with Nicole, to whom Lavinia had delegated the task of supervising her girls, on the ground she was the latex and tack expert. 
“He’s totally up for it.  Make sure the girls are kind and gentle, and reassure him, and there won’t be any problems.”
“Really?  How did you…?”
“Never mind.  Just remind him occasionally how proud I’m going to be of him, okay?”
“Aha…  I see…  I think…”
“He’s so sweet, Nicole.  Impress on him this is a serious publicity stunt, and he’ll go along with anything you want.”
“You’re a genius, Magda!”
“I know…it’s so difficult…  Anyway, good luck.  I have to go and meet Zeta.  See you later.”

Nicole turned to the stable girls. 
“Help me take this stuff in, girls.  Magda tells me Bobby’s quite committed, so please be nice to him.  No teasing or stupidity, understand?  I’ll show you what you need to do.  Okay?  Let’s go.”  She turned to the others.  “We have everything we need.  Why don’t you all go and have coffee?  I’ll come and let you know when he’s ready.”
Bobby was waiting for them.
“We’ve got all your stuff, Bobby.  Well done volunteering for pony duty.  The girls will help you get ready, but we’re going to need to undress you first - so girls?  Out please.  I’ll call you back in a minute.”
Once they had left, Nicole instructed him to undress completely.
“Go on.  I’ll turn my back.”
“I’m ready, aunt.”
“Right.  Now you’re out of your device you should have some basic protection.  I don’t want you to get nipped by the zip.  So put this on please.”
She handed him a thick, opaque red condom with a small neck.
“It’s lubricated so it should go on easily.  Put everything in.  The neck is tight so it’ll stay in place.”
He rolled it on.  He had to stretch the neck out to get his balls in, and when he released in it gripped him tightly.  By the time Nicole had unpacked the suit he could already feel his neatly-packaged member beginning to swell.
The suit was not quite what he was expecting.  It was elaborate and the colours looked so natural.
“Is that it?”
“That’s it.  Now let’s get your bottom half in before I get the girls back.  Step in, there’s a good boy.”
“But why…?  The hooves…”  He’d noticed the hooves were half way up the legs.
“You’ll see, Bobby.  That’s it…”
He stepped in, first his left leg, then his right.  The inside of the suit was very slick and glossy, so his legs slipped in easily.  The feet were weird.  Like short, oval-ended flippers each with two straps attached.  The hooves stuck out from his knees!  And he noticed there were heavy loops welded to the fronts of the upper thighs and the ankles. 
“What are these loops for?”
“You’ll see.”  Nicole tugged it and pulled the main zip up a few inches, until it was just below his chest.
“Girls?  You can come in  now.”
They needed no second bidding.
“Woo!  It’s so pretty!” exclaimed Ellie.
“Help me with his arms – one each side, please.  Bobby, put your arms in…quick now.”
His arms slid in just as easily as his legs.  There were hooves sticking out of his elbows!  And the same flat oval pouches for his hands, again with two straps on each.  More welded loops, just above the wrists and at the backs of the arms.  Nicole checked everything was in place, then with an effort zipped the suit right up to the neck, which came just under his chin.  She stood back.
“So far so good.  Now, Bobby, hold still while I fix your arms.”
She adjusted the hoof on his right arm, at the same time doubling his forearm back till the flat pouch containing his hand was folded onto his right shoulder.  Then she went round behind him and buckled the two straps tightly to two corresponding buckles welded to the suit.  She repeated the operation with the other arm.
“Is that comfortable?”
“Sort of…”
“Girls?  Help be to lay him over that bale, face down, so I can attend to his legs.”
At last Bobby was getting the idea.  “Aunt?  I won’t be on my hands and knees then?”
“Knees, yes.  Hands, no.”
The girls had got the idea too, and enthusiastically lay him down and held him still.  Nicole folding up his calves and buckled his flipper-feet to buckles welded to his lower back.
“There.  How does that feel?  Can you lift him off and let him stand on the floor please, girls.  That’s it.”
Bobby stood there on knees and elbows, afraid to move.
“Hmm.  The back’s nice and straight.  Try taking a step.”
“It feels funny,” moaned Bobby.
“Oh, you’ll get used to it, darling.  Don’t disappoint Magda.  She’s so proud of you.”
“Is she?”
“She thinks you’re the best.  I’m sure she fancies you.  Anyway, you’ll feel much happier when we’ve consolidated your limbs.”
She took four broad, short black leather straps out of the bag   Now the purpose of the loops became plain.  She dealt with his arms first, threading a strap through the wrist loop and the loop at the back of the arm on each limb.  She tightened and buckled them, drawing the two halves of his arms tightly together, and forming a single pony leg.
“Oww..”
“Shush.  Get used to it.”
She did the same to his legs, pulling ankle and thigh firmly together to form the pony’s back legs.  She was then able to tighten both the hand and foot pouches another notch or two.
“Now try to walk.  Come on, Bobby, we don’t have all day!  Phoebe, lend me you whip a minute.”
A smart crack down one flank got him moving.
“Ow!  Aunt, no!  Look, I’m walking!”
The girls beamed with delight.  This was better than their wildest expectations.
“Thank you.  See?  You can walk perfectly well.  Maybe a little wobbly, but you'll have time to practise.  Good.  Now let’s get you tacked up.”
“He looks like a real pony!” screamed Phoebe. 
“If you think he looks like a pony now, Phoebe, wait till we get his hood on!”
She unpacked the heavy rubber hood, squatted by his head, and, holding by the integral steel cheek-rings, began to work it down over his face.  Ellie squealed when she saw the ears.  Bobby made one last protest.
“Aunty…  No…  Don’t…”
The hood was equally glossy inside, and with one final effort it snapped home, encasing his whole head so that only his eyes and nose were visible.  A little pressure on the inbuilt ball-gag, and it slipped neatly into his mouth and lodged firmly behind his teeth.  Nicole stroked his ears affectionately.
“There we go – no more objections, no more questions,” she smiled.  “And now he can’t hear a word we’re saying, either.”
She threaded the pink leather collar through the loops and buckled it up at the throat.  “Now, head harness.  Jasmine – pink head harness please – in that Fantastex box.  There should be three elements.  Thank you.”
It was a simple matter to attach and tighten the headpiece, the chin and neck straps, until the whole head harness was tight and firm.
“Can you see a pair of blinkers as well?” asked Nicole.  “Yes, that’s them, thank you.  We might as well put them on too in case he’s trying to peek!”  She clipped them to the cheek-straps, ignoring Bobby’s imploring gaze, but smiling sympathetically and giving him an affectionate pat on the cheek.
Next on went the reins, clipped to the cheek-rings, and then it was time to saddle him.  The girls were eager to help.  Ellie smoothed down the saddle-cloth, and while Phoebe held the little saddle in position, Jasmine threaded the girths through their loops and tightened them.  Nicole tested the saddle.
“Excellent!  Nice and firm.  Now let’s attach the stirrups.  If you do that side, Jasmine, I’ll do this.”
They attached the little silver stirrups to their leathers, and the leathers to the stirrup-bar on the saddle. 
“Give them about this much clearance from the ground, Jasmine.  What, about six or seven inches?  Thanks to the hooves the rider shouldn’t have to ride too short, I don’t think.”
“Who’s going to ride him, miss?” asked Ellie, excitedly.
“Actually I don’t know.  I think there’ll be a few prospective riders arriving shortly.  Whoever it is, she’ll need to look smart and have a good riding style as well as being quite small.  It’s important we give a good impression of the Centre.  That’s what today’s all about.”
“I wish I could ride him,” sighed Phoebe.
“Maybe later, this evening, you’ll be able to play with him. No promises, mind.”
“Could we?” begged Phoebe.  “What time are you taking him home?”
“Taking him home?  Well we hadn’t really worked that out.  We’ll all be tired.  I was thinking that maybe he could stay in his stable overnight, and we could collect him tomorrow, some time.  But you guys would have to look after him…”
There was a chorus of  approval, Jasmine hugging Ellie and Phoebe bouncing up and down with excitement.
“Okay, well we’ll see…   Right, now…  Jasmine, could you please tether him to that ring?  Just use the ring on his collar.  That’s it.  Thank you.  Well, girls, what do you think of our new pony?”
“He’s cute!” laughed Phoebe.  “I love the way he’s all strapped up like that so he doesn’t have any choice but to be a pony.  I can’t wait to see someone riding him round the field.”
“Did you see his little sad face when miss was strapping up his arms and legs – well, I mean his legs, now!  It was hilarious!” added Ellie.  “And look at his little hooves!  He’s even got proper shoes!”
“Yes,” smiled Nicole.  “On the stones he’ll go “clip-clop” just like a proper shod pony.  We’ll take him out shortly and let him run around a bit.”
“He’s beautiful,” remarked Jasmine.  “All he needs is a tail, and he’d be perfect.”
“Funny you should mention that, Jasmine.  Ellie, pass me that bag, if you would…”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2024, 03:49:18 PM »
Chapter 57

Nicole was smiling as she held up Bobby’s tail.
“What do you think?  Would this do?”
“Is that his?  Oh god, yes, miss!  How does it attach?  Can I do it?” cried Phoebe.
“Well there’s a special system…  I think I’ll have to ask you to help me here.”  She looked around at them with a wicked smile, and held up Bobby’s butt plug.  “It’s a two-piece accessory, you see…”
Jasmine was the first one to fall in.  She spluttered, and covered her mouth.
“Oh my god!  Is that…what I think it is?”
“What is it?” asked Phoebe, puzzled.
“It’s not…a butt-plug?” screamed Ellie.
“Yes, Ellie, that’s right.  A pony-tail butt-plug.  Would you like to see how it works?”
The girls, giggling ecstatically, gathered round.
“So this part, as you can see, is the plug itself.  We insert this into the pony, so…” – she mimed the action – “and when it’s inside as far as it will go, we attach the pump to the valve, here – there’s a mini-pump the box, Phoebe…  Yes, that’s it…and give it three good pumps.  Go ahead and have a go.”
Phoebe rode a bike.  She knew exactly what to do.  She pulled the flexible connector from the end of the mini-pump, attached one end to the pump and the other to the valve on the plug.  She gave three good hard pumps.  At each pump the rubber egg twitched and swelled, until it was twice its original size.  Phoebe gasped with delight.  Ellie, fascinated, grabbed the pump in one hand  and squeezed the inflated egg between finger and thumb.
“Ooh…  Feel it…  It’s quite firm…”
“What will that feel like…” mused Jasmine, thoughtfully.
“It won’t be uncomfortable,” said Nicole, “but it will effectively anchor the plug so it won’t some out even if someone pulls his tail.  I’ll show you how to connect the tail in a minute, but first there’s one other feature you should see.”
She took out her phone, touched the screen a couple of times, and at once, with a quiet buzzing, the egg started vibrating.  The girls stared open-mouthed as she turned up the power to full, and the outline of the egg became a blur.
“Miss!  Can we borrow your phone?  I mean later.  Please?” begged Ellie.
“I’ll get the app for you.  But you mustn’t use it unless I give you permission.”
“Okay.  Okay.  We promise.  Don’t we?”  The others nodded vigorously.
“All right.  Now Phoebe, deflate the plug.  It’s finally time to give our pony his tail.  Who wants to fit the plug?  Hands up.”
Three hands shot up simultaneously.
“I see.  Okay, you’ll have to play rock, paper scissors to see who gets to do it.”

A minute later a cry of triumph announced Phoebe as the winner.  The other two were disappointed, but both expressed their desire to assist.
“Right,” said Nicole.  “Well, we’ll need two of us here to hold his back legs steady, and one to sit against the wall and hold his head.  Jasmine?  Could you do that?  I’d like you to film his expressions as well, and tell us if he seems to be in any discomfort.”
“Okay.  I can do that!”
When they were all in position, Phoebe picked up the plug.  Nicole, sitting with her legs wrapped around Bobby’s off-hind, dribbled lubricant over it while Phoebe rotated it slowly.  When it was ready, Nicole nodded. 
“Can you see where it has to go, Phoebe?”
“Yes.  The hole in his suit’s right over it!”
“Good.  Now push it gently in…”
At the touch of the plug Bobby flinched and emitted a muffled squeak.
“That’s right.  Twist it back and forth…take your time…okay…pull in out a little and then push it back…  How’s he doing, Jasmine?”
“He’s being really good…  Oh, there goes a little tear…  He’s fine…blushing a little…  I think he may be a smidge embarrassed, that’s all…   There, there Bobby, won’t be long now and you’ll have a lovely sparkly, swishy tail…”
“How’s it going, Phoebe?”
“I think it’s getting there, miss.  I push it in an inch or so, then pull it back…like this.  Then each time goes in a tiny bit further.”
“Show me.  Yes, I see.  Just keep doing that, then…  Plenty of time…”
“He’s going cross-eyed,” laughed Jasmine.  “I can’t see what you’re doing, but I think he’s enjoying it, Phoebe!”
“I’ll just keep on doing it then…”
She was quiet for some moments, focussing on the job in hand.  Then,
“Oh!  Oh!  Look!”
“What happened?” cried Jasmine.
“It’s in!” she cried.  “I didn’t even push it that hard!  It just suddenly, like, got suc-ked in all at once!  Look, miss!  See?”
“Well done, Phoebe.  You really cracked it!”
“Actually it was quite fun, miss!  Can I do it next time too?”
“We'll see.  Now what do we have to do next?
“Now we have to inflate the egg!”
“That’s right.”
“Please, miss,” cried Ellie.  “Could I do that bit?”
“Would you mind, Phoebe?”
“No, that’s okay.  I got to put it in, anyway.”
Ellie picked up the pump and carefully screwed the connector to the valve in the middle of the plug baseplate.  She gave it three good firm pumps, and as she did so, the baseplate popped through the aperture in the latex suit and was pulled tight into the cleft between Bobby’s buttocks. He squirmed violently and made a strange whining sound in a rising key.  Everyone laughed.
“Well I guess he felt that,” said Jasmine, from his head, without stopping filming.  “His eyes went all big and surprised when you pumped!  I’ll show you in a minute.”
“Okay, Ellie, take that off now, and we can attach the tail.  Can you pass it to me?  Thanks.  Now, all we have to do is to screw the two plates together.  The little threaded flange on the plug marries up to this socket on the tail plate.  We pushed them together, like this…so they sandwich the latex between them…  Then screw them together…  And when they click – there, hear that?  - now they’re quite solid, and won’t come apart.  And Bobby the pony has his tail!”
“We did it!” cried Phoebe, excitedly.  “We made Bobby into a real pony!”
“We did, darling.  And you gave him his tail!  So give it a little tug, to make sure it’s firm.”
Phoebe tugged in several times, eliciting a cute little squeak from its owner each time.
“So miss?  Can we…take him out for a walk now.?” she asked, hopefully.
“I don’t see why not.  I’ll text Lavinia.  Will you lead him, Jasmine?  Make sure he doesn’t try to run away?  And Phoebe?  Better bring your whip in case he needs a little encouragement…”

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2024, 11:49:49 PM »
This is so great stuff, wow please keep the sadistic treatment up, thanks a lot.

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2024, 11:03:42 AM »
Chapter 58

They prepared to leave the stable.  Jasmine attached a leading rein to Bobby’s left cheek-ring. 
“Just a moment,” said Nicole.  She squatted down and pulled out Bobby’s earplugs, and whispered quietly but firmly in his ear.
“Now remember you’ll be representing Pitt’s Wood today, Bobby – the Centre, Miss Poole, Magda, and all the committee and the employees.  I want you to be positive and do your best.  Please don’t let us down.  You can do it.  Remember, it’s half term next week, and if we need to keep you like this for extra training, there’s no reason why we can’t…”
So there it was, thought Bobby.  Magda offered a carrot, Nicole waved a stick.  But neither need have worried.  They should have realised.  He was a good boy, not a lout, and he would always do his best for them.  All he wanted was to make them happy.  Maybe that was the true source of his submissiveness…
Nicole opened the door and Jasmine led him through.  A moment’s hesitation on his part was dealt with by the slightest touch of Phoebe’s whip on his flank.  As he emerged into the sunlight he thanked god he was wearing a hood and blinkers which hid most of his face.  Emerging into public view for the first time, his worst nightmare now was being recognised.
She led him up the gravelly path, his hooves making a satisfactory crunchy clopping sound on the surface – though Bobby himself could hear nothing.  He could just see ahead of him Clare and his aunts emerging from reception, followed by Miss Poole and Magda.  He hadn’t yet got the knack of coordinating his legs, and once or twice he stumbled, but, desperate to impress Magda, he persevered and made it to the top without a tumble.  He saw the initial expressions of surprise on their faces as he drew closer, and Clare laughing and clapping her hands in delight.  He saw Miss Poole beaming with approval, and whispering congratulations in Nicole’s ear.  He particularly noted Magda’s affectionate gaze, and the little wave and wink that was intended for him alone.  As they came up to the smiling group, Jasmine turned him right, presumably so they could get a good side view, and led him onto the grass, neatly-mowed in preparation for the photoshoot.
Even on the path the hooves were so well padded he’d felt not the slightest discomfort, and on the turf his legs felt almost springy.  But as she led him around the field to show him off, his clumsiness became apparent, and he quickly realised the need to develop new ways of moving if he were to make a convincing pony.  After only a few minutes he was already adapting, learning to pick up his hooves to prevent them catching on the ground, and to slant his legs slightly outwards when turning to maintain good balance.  He also became aware that being a pony demanded relying on muscle groups that he had not used as a human, and already his shoulders and upper thighs were beginning to ache with the effort.  But he was a strong boy, and never lacking in determination when circ-umstances demanded, so as he was being led around, uphill and downhill, he was already working out how to cope with the new demands.  At this stage he had no idea what plans had been made for him, but he feared his ponification had turned out to be such a successful experiment that it was unlikely to be terminated soon.  He hoped it would end with a few turns round the field and a couple of photos that day – but he must be prepared for the worst.  On the positive side, his arms and legs were so firmly trussed up that he began to forget he had hands and feet, and was already thinking of his limbs as four legs.  He felt surprisingly comfortable – save for a certain tightness in his nether regions – and with his hood and blinkers on, was aware of little more than the ears bouncing softly on his head, the faint regular brushing of his tail against his inner thighs, and his lungs suc-king in the air through his flared nostrils in deep, regular breaths.
After three circuits Jasmine brought him back to the group to let him rest. The ladies sauntered over.
“You’ve done a great job, girls,” said Nicole.  “He really seems to be getting the hang of it.”
“Yes, he’s a quick learner all right,” said Phoebe, running the flap of her whip down the side of his buttock.
Magda went and stood by his head, ostensibly to tug playfully at his ears; but she made sure to plant one boot right in front of his nose, so close he could smell the rubber, warmed by the sun.  His heart beat a little faster, a trickle of sweat ran down one cheek, and he felt his tightly-sheathed member harden into full erection.  Ellie had sat down on the grass, and noticed the bulge in the crotch of the suit, which was made of slightly thinner latex to facilitate the use of the crotch zip.  She grinned.  “Look, Ellie,” she whispered, “see that?  I think he’s secretly enjoying this…”
Ellie giggled.  “Pity we can’t use the vibe…”
Phoebe pulled out her phone and checked it was installed and ready to go.  Looking up, she encountered Nicole’s frown and the slow wagging of her finger.
“I wasn’t going to miss.  I was just checking, that’s all...”
Nicole nodded her approval.  They were good girls, all three of them.  Trustworthy, just as she had been told.
“His potential mounts should be here soon,” said Miss Poole, checking her watch.  “Why don’t you walk him some more, Jasmine?  Perhaps vary the pace a little?  The more practice he gets before he’s mounted the better.  But well done, all three of you – he looks a treat!”
“Yes, Miss Poole.  Thank you, Miss Poole.”
“Oh, wait a moment,” said Magda.  “Isn’t that Lucy Clark from the Gazette going into reception?  Yes, it is.  I’ll go meet her.”
She disappeared into reception, and a few minutes later the two of them emerged, in animated conversation.  Magda introduced her to everyone, Miss Poole first.
“Welcome to Pitt’s Wood, Ms Clark!  Thank you so much for coming.  There’s only so much we can do by ourselves, you understand, so we’re very grateful to you - and the Gazette - for taking the time come and see for yourself.”
“No, it’s a pleasure, I assure you.  And such a lovely setting on this gorgeous spring day.”
Lucy Clark was a thirtysomething with untidy black hair and black-rimmed glasses, wearing a check skirt and a Barbour jacket and clutching a tablet.  All at once she caught sight of Bobby, stopped in mid-eulogy and stared.
“Is that him?  My god, is that really a boy in there?”
Jasmine pulled him round to face her, smiled, and snapped off his blinkers. 
“Say hello to Ms Clark, Bobby.  Oh, you can’t, can you?” she added, with a smirk.
Lucy Clark dropped to her knees.
“Bobby!  What a pleasure to meet you!”  She ran one hand along his back.  “You’re a bigger boy than I expected.  How old are you?  Oh, I’m sorry…”
“You see, Ms Clark…” began Nicole.
“Lucy, please.”
“Yes, well, you see, Lucy, as Bobby can’t have a normal bit like a real pony, he’s equipped with a special one built into his hood and tensioned by his harness.  But we can answer any questions you have.  Bobby’s sixteen, seventeen in October.  He’s in year eleven and after he’s taken his GCSEs this spring he’ll be moving up into the sixth form.  Also he’s quite well-grown for his age, and quite strong, which makes him perfect for playing ponies.”
“And – whose idea was this?  I mean to use him for publicity and to help the younger kids to learn to ride?”
Bobby was staring hard at the journalist’s mouth, trying desperately to lip-read, but he could only make out the odd word. 
“Ah, well, Bobby always likes to help, you know.”  She allowed herself a cheeky smile.  “At home he cleans all my boots for me, and he waits on me and my friends hand and foot!  He’s quite the housemaid!  The last time he visited Pitt’s Wood, Miss Poole made some random remark about him being as spirited and fizzy as a little pony.  He latched onto this, and suggested we get him a pony costume so he could appear as a pretend pony at the next event!  Well, we liked the idea so much we had this really nice one specially made for him, as you see.  He was so pleased with it, and when Miss Poole suggested he might appear in the Centre’s publicity material, he jumped at the idea.  We got to talking about other things he might do, and as he was really eager to do some teaching, and to help out with the younger members, or those not used to horses, he offered to serve as a sort of introductory mount for the novices.”
Lucy Clark was beginning to get sentimental.  She crouched down with her face close to his and gently stroked his cheek.
“Oh, Bobby!  You’re such a kind, thoughtful boy!  I see so many boys of your age getting into trouble and being anti-social, and here you are simply doing things for others!  You’re such a good example, and don’t worry - I’ll make sure we give you lots of coverage in the paper and on our site.”
The ladies exchanged satisfied glances.
“And do you have any long-term plans?”
“Oh, yes,” said Miss Poole, enthusiastically.  “After today we hope Bobby will take on his pony persona every weekend.  Today we’re auditioning to find a regular rider for him, someone who can help train him with a view to his appearing at our big dressage event in the autumn – you know, as a fun performance to close the show.”
“Well!  He should bring the house down.  I’m going to make sure to follow his progress right through to the autumn, and further if necessary.  Do you think he can actually be taught dressage?”
“I hope so – within limitations, of course.  But today we’ll just be filming for our website and taking a few snaps for our new poster campaign.  It’s early days.”
“Quite.  Now, will I be able to get an interview later?  Maybe with that hood off?”
“Oh, of course.  But Bobby asked that you don’t publish any pictures of him without his hood.  He’s very modest and the last thing he wants is to be recognised and swamped with attention, particularly just as his exams are coming up.  I hope you understand.”
“Absolutely, Miss Poole.  I would have expected no less from him.”
“Miss Poole!”
It was Magda.  “Miss Poole – I think one of the prospective riders is here.  Shall we…?”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2024, 11:25:10 AM »
Chapter 59.

A lady in a blue coat had appeared outside the offices, with a little girl in tow.  Magda quickly went over and ushered them down to the group.
“This is Mrs Finniston and her daughter Mary.  Mary has volunteered to trial for Bobby’s mount.  She’s twelve, but quite small for her age.”
“Thank you for bringing her, Mrs Finniston,” smiled Miss Poole.  “Mary?  This is Bobby the pony.  Do you think you’d be able to ride him?”
Mary looked startled.  She looked at Bobby, then up at her mother, and back at Bobby again.  Her mother also looked a little surprised.
“Goodness…  I didn’t imagine…   Darling?  Do you think you could sit on him?”
Mary was no more than a metre thirty-five.  She wore a puffer jacket over a white vest, white breeches and rubber boots.  She held her whip in one hand and her hard hat under the other arm.  Her mousey hair was tied in a short ponytail.  She walked round and looked at Bobby’s face.
“That’s a boy.  He looks pretty silly, mummy.”
“Mary!”
“Well, a bit silly…  I can ride him, I think, if you want…”   She covered her mouth and giggled.  “Look at his ears…”
“Okay, Mary, well you can go first,” said Lavinia.  There should be a couple of others…  Oh, I think that’s them now.”
The receptionist was directing two more ladies with their daughters down to where Bobby stood.
The first pair were both dressed in riding gear.  Lavinia recognised the mother as a regular at Pitt’s Wood.
“Hi Jane.”
“Hi, Lavinia.  Hi everyone.  I’m Jane Taylor.  This is my daughter Esme.  We’ve come for the publicity…..”
Her voice trailed off.  Both she and her daughter were staring at Bobby.
“Thank you so much for coming,” began Miss Poole.  “This is Bobby.  We’re looking for a regular rider to come at least every weekend and help train him.  Do you think your daughter might be able to help?”
Mrs Taylor hadn’t taken her eyes off Bobby.  “Esme?” she said, distractedly.  Esme was obviously a practical girl, and quite unfazed by seeing a boy-pony.  She went up to Bobby, stroked his back, and patted his head.  She was a little taller than Mary, and dressed in a similar outfit, though with a white shirt and Pony Club tie, her dark hair tied in two beribboned bunches..
“Yes, mum, I can ride him all right.  He’s bigger than I thought he’d be.”
“Okay, thank you very much,” said Miss Poole.  She addressed the final pair.  They were slightly different.  The mother looked as though she was dressed for the West End, not a riding school.  She had long straight blonde hair, glitzy designer sunglasses, what looked light designer clothes and bag, and thigh boots with stiletto heels, which were sinking into the turf.  The daughter was also dressed to the nines.  Lavinia and Nicole exchanged amused glances.  “The girl rides at Fleetwood,” whispered Nicole.  “I’ve seen her a couple of times.  If she can ride as well as she dresses…”
The mother returned Miss Poole’s greeting with an unsmiling nod.
“Clarissa Burlington.  My daughter, MĂ©lisande.  Darling?  What do you think?”
MĂ©lisande was smaller and prettier than either of them.  She was immaculately turned out in what was clearly an expensive riding habit – petrol blue breeches with a matching hat and jacket, white shirt with a white stock secured by a gold pin, and German leather riding boots with little blunt silver spurs!  Her blonde hair was gathered in a hairnet at the back of her head.
“You want me to ride that?  Seriously?  I wouldn’t be seen dead on something like that.  Can you imagine what my friends would say?”
“Darling, it’s just for publicity.  Any publicity is good publicity.  You’ll be in the paper.  I might even be able to wangle an article in a national daily.”
“No thanks.”
Miss Poole was displeased.  “Pity,” she said, curtly.  “This is a challenge which will test the competence and versatility of any rider.  I’m sorry you don’t think you’re up to it.”
“That’s not what I said!  I can ride better than either of these two.  They’re not even properly turned out!”
“Darling, please don’t…”
“I’ll do it, mum.  Just for the fun of it.  I’ll show them what proper riding is!”

Lavinia turned to Magda.  “What a little brat!”
“A rude, spoilt little bitch,” added Magda.  “Like her mother, no doubt.”
“She shouldn’t be allowed to take part, with attitude like that,” said Sarah.
“All right, ladies,” said Miss Poole, propitiatingly.  “Let’s allow her to show us what she can do, anyway.  I’ll overlook her rudeness for the time being.”
“Ah, here’s Zeta,” said Magda.  “We can get going.  Hi Zeta?  Camera ready?  We’re about to start.”
Zeta was a girl of about nineteen, with straight, unkempt blonde hair streaked with red, a laughing face, red lipstick, red nails and fingerless black leather gloves, wearing a short check skirt, ankle boots and a leather jacket.  She held a professional-looking video camera with a furry mike.  She jumped for joy at her first sight of Bobby.
“That’s him!  He’s so cute!”

All this time Bobby had been becoming more and more anxious.  The signs were not good.  He hadn’t previously attached any importance to the saddle on his back.  He’d considered it just a prop.  But now…  Were these little kids really going to get on his back and ride him?  He hoped he was wrong, but…  Shit.  Jasmine had unclipped the leading rein, and that first one had put on her hard hat and was approaching! 
The next moment she had put her foot in one stirrup, thrown her leg over him, and seated herself astride him.  She was no weight, but her mere presence on his back was enough to make his cheeks burn.  Magda smiled with satisfaction, and took her first photograph.  Mary sat there for a few seconds, fidgeting with the tack, then he felt the reins tighten on his mouth, she gave him a gentle kick in the hips, and he found himself walking forward, being encouraged along by little regular taps of her whip down his shoulder! 
She rode him two circuits of the field, Magda and Zeta following and taking a few test shots.  As she came back for the second time and dismounted, Esme was preparing to take her place.  MĂ©lisande, who had been making derogatory remarks throughout the performance, was looking on with a sour expression on her face, shaking her head.
“What was that?  She just sat there and let him saunter round.  I don’t call that riding.”
Esme was a little heavier, and kicked him at every other stride to encourage him to keep going.  Bobby got so fed up with this that he stopped dead at the bottom of the field and refused to move.  He’d decided this whole exercise was a step too far.  He would adopt a policy of non-cooperation.
Poor Esme didn’t know what to do.  She dared to give him a half-hearted slap with the whip, but it only made him more determined.  She looked up the field at her mother for instructions, before eventually climbing off and walking back looking disconsolate.
“He won’t go, mummy.  I don’t know what to do…”
“Never mind, darling.  Ponies can be very obstinate at times…”
“Your mother’s right,” said Miss Poole, kindly.  “This one can be quite a handful…”
“Handful?” cried MĂ©lisande.  “He’s pathetic!  And so are his so-called riders!  I’ll show you how you handle a lazy pony!”
Everyone looked at MĂ©lisande with surprise.  But she was already marching down the field.  She mounted Bobby, made sure her feet were firmly in the stirrups, then gathered the reins in one hand and twisted them, pulling the ball-gag hard into his mouth.  Before he could recover from the shock, she gave him three hard smacks on his right flank with her whip.  The little group heard the cracks from where they were standing, and saw Bobby jump and lurch forward.  Deftly MĂ©lisande switched whip-hand and rein-hand, and administered another three, just as hard, on his left.  She dug her little spurs into his flanks and rode him up the hill at a good fast pace, swept past the onlookers – who by this time included half the staff and a number of visitors - and sent him off down the hill again. 
“That’s my girl,” murmured her mother, lighting a cigarette.
But he was going too fast, and half way down he lost his front legs and skidded along the ground on his face.  Magda was about to go to his rescue, but Miss Poole held her arm.
“Let him work it out.  This is interesting…”
MĂ©lisande kept her seat, virtually pulled him up off the floor, and sent him on his way.  She didn’t allow him a moment to recover, but drove him back to the starting place.
“Can someone wide the grass off his face, please?  I haven’t finished yet.”
Lavinia wiped his nose and cheeks, and dabbed tears from his eyes.  She looked at Miss Poole, but Miss Poole said nothing, and a moment later they were off again.  But this time, instead of merely riding him, she took him half way down the hill, stopped him, waited a few moments, then tried something else.  First she leant right forward in the saddle, took a tight hold of the reins, and began to jerk her body backwards.  After a few times she succeeded in making him lift his front legs off the ground.  Persevering, she forced him to balance of his back legs for a second or two!
“She’s teaching him a dressage trick!” gasped Nicole.  “Making him rear!”
Next, flexing her body to one side and using her whip down his shoulder and flank, she forced him to take little sideways paces, left legs first, then right legs following.
“Now she’s making him do half-passes!” cried Lavinia.  “Oh my god!  She may be an insufferable brat, but…oops!”
Clarissa Burlington gave her an oblique smile.  “As you say, darling…but…”
“I think we have our trainer,” said Miss Poole, brightly, “if, of course, MĂ©lisande agrees.  It’ll come with a lot of perks, Mrs Burlington.  Free run of the school, free entry to competitions, free entry to dining events.”
“With a friend or two?” drawled Mrs Burlington.
“Agreed.”
“I’ll persuade her.  Here she is now.”
MĂ©lisande and Bobby returned to a round of applause.
“Darling…  Nice show.  Miss Poole was wondering…”
MĂ©lisande threw down the reins and dismounted.  “I’ll do it…”
“There are perks…”
“I don’t even care about the perks.  He needs a lot of work.  No-one else can do what is needed.  I saw that today.  I want him available every Saturday.  And I have this Wednesday afternoon free.  I want to make a start then.”
“That’s the day of the committee meeting,” said Lavinia.
“It’s fine, Lavinia,” said Miss Poole.  “I agree.  He’ll be available for you Wednesday from one o’clock.  We’ll provide lunch, and if you’d like to show him to the committee and propose your plan, I’ll provide dinner too and you can bring him into the boardroom.  You’re a very accomplished rider, Miss Burlington.”
Bobby, still panting from his exertions, his bottom still stinging from the application of MĂ©lisande’s riding whip, peered closely at the girl who had so efficiently taken him in hand.  Her face was vaguely familiar.  Could he possibly know her?  But he didn’t know any girls of that age, did he?  She’d be year seven…  Please, no…!

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2024, 08:23:25 AM »
Chapter 60

Poor Bobby was in a terrible state of anxiety and confusion.  Being rendered totally deaf by the latex hood, he still hadn’t the slightest idea what was going on, or what would happen to him next, let alone what the longer term plans might be.  And then there was the girl.  Why did she look familiar?  Could it possibly be that she was in year seven at his own school?  No surely not…  All girls of that age looked the same, anyway.  In any case, she was just here for the photoshoot.  With luck he’d never see her again after today.  He began to calm down.  Ignorance is bliss…

Magda, Zeta and Lucy Clark were looking over the videos.
“You got some great footage, Zeta.  I love this bit where MĂ©lisande took over.  Those three strokes of the whip really galvanised him!  I don’t think that’s appropriate for the website or the Gazette, though, do you, Lucy?”
“No, I agree,” said Lucy.  “But I was so impressed with that girl.  Not that I wanted Bobby to get hurt, you understand.  But sometimes a little bit of discipline is necessary to persuade someone to produce their best, don’t you agree?  She knew exactly what she had to do, and didn’t hesitate for a second.”
“I know,” said Zeta, eyes dancing.  “What a little powerhouse!  I think Bobby’s learnt his lesson.  He won’t be taking any liberties with her.  I can still hear the crack of the whip on his bum!  Smack, smack, smack!”
Magda smiled.  Her two colleagues seemed to have enjoyed the episode quite a lot. “I think we’ll just add this to the archives, then…though, Lucy, if you’d like all the video for your records that’s no problem…”
“Oh, thank you, Magda.  Yes, er, perhaps I should have it, just in case…”
“Okay.  So well just publish  the section where she rides him uphill.  They look really good in that bit.  Leave out the dressage till he’s more adept, right?”
“I agree.  They do look good together, don’t they?  I mean, that pony suit is so cool, and MĂ©lisande is so smartly turned out…”
“So all we need are some good stills.”  She turned to MĂ©lisande.  “Miss Burlington?  Could we take some snaps now?”
“Certainly.”  She seemed to have lost some of her surliness.  She jumped back into the saddle, and turned Bobby’s head back towards the field.  “Where do you want us?”
“Let’s do one static session with the fields as a backdrop and one with the stables.   Then maybe we could photograph you riding him out along the track.”

The sessions lasted for an hour and a half.  At first Bobby was very reluctant to show what was visible of his face, but a jerk on the reins soon persuaded him to overcome his modesty.  They were really a very well-matched pair, being in almost perfect proportion to each other.  The combination furnished some classic poses, MĂ©lisande straight-backed and breathtakingly turned out, looking straight ahead with one hand on her thigh and the other holding her whip and a tight rein; Bobby level-backed, his chestnut coat shining dully in the sunlight, his little rosy face and pale eyes turned towards the camera.
“Well have a couple of the best ones framed and hung in reception along with the other equestrian portraits,” said Miss Poole.  “Ms Clark, feel free to use whichever ones you like.  I’ll choose one for our posters next week, and our secretary will be responsible for our website.”
“I’ll send copies of everything to Nicole for her Bobby archive,” added Magda.  “I believe Jasmine has already sent her some video from earlier this morning, when Bobby was being prepared.  Mrs Burlington had requested copies of everything.  We can’t very well refuse her since it’s her daughter.”
“Fine,  What happens to Bobby now the shoot’s over?”
“It’s been arranged he’ll stay here as pony Bobby overnight, and Nicole will pick him up tomorrow.  Jasmine and the girls are only too happy to take care of him in return for having him as their plaything for the rest of the day.”
“Lucky him.  Make sure he goes to nurse in the evening.  I’ll ask her to take his tail out for the night, let him use the toilet, and give him an enema.”
“Yes, Miss Poole.”

The three aunts were discussing the day.
“I would say it was a great success,” remarked Sarah.  “I think he’ll respond well to his new strict little mistress, don’t you?”
“I’m sure he will,” said Lavinia.  “I can’t wait to see how he develops after a few weeks of proper training.  And I have to say, Fantastex get my accolades for that amazing pony suit.  It fits him like a glove.”
“Yes, it is beautiful,” agreed Nicole.  “And they got it to us so quickly.  Which reminds me, they were supposed to be sending me some new strap-ons last week, but they still haven’t arrived.  They’re closed on Saturdays so I can’t chase them up till Monday.  I hope they haven’t got lost in the post…”

Bobby did not have an relaxing afternoon.  The girls took him out for a long hack.  They were all too big to ride him, but they had a go anyway, until the little saddle became too uncomfortable for him.  When they were on a trail well out of sight of the Equestrian Centre, with much giggling and squealing, they unzipped him and let his coc-k, in its shiny scarlet sheath, hang free.  Then Jasmine took out his earplugs, and they whispered the most improper suggestions in his ears, about what they might do to him overnight, until they had given him a good hard erection.  Then they each had their photo taken sitting cross-legged in front of him, holding the reins in one hand and making a peace sign with the other, their smiling faces framed between his own frowning one on one side, and his stiff, swollen member on the other!
“Gosh,” remarked Ellie, as Phoebe was taking Jasmine’s picture.  “I swear it gets bigger every time we see it.  In fact, it’s actually pony-sized now, don’t you think?”
“Let me see,” laughed Jasmine, after Phoebe had snapped her.  And reaching back, she closed her fingers around the shaft and gave it a thoughtful squeeze.
“I think you’re right!  It feels fatter than before…and so hot!  Hey!  I didn’t say you could take a picture of that, Phoebe!”
“I want to get one like that!” screamed Ellie.
“Me too!” added Phoebe.
So they did.
“But these have to go into our secret archive,” said Jasmine, lowering her voice.  “You never know, they may be useful one day.  And they’ll be fun to look at, anyway.”
“Let’s put them on a flash drive with a password that only we know,” said Ellie.
“Okay, agreed.  And maybe we can make some more nice piccies tonight.”
“What do you mean, Jasmine?  What sort of piccies?”
“Well…”  She pulled her friends close, and nothing further could be heard but whispers and giggles…

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender