Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: His Aunt Nicole  (Read 18642 times)

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: His Aunt Nicole
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2023, 01:59:55 PM »
Chapter 7.

Bobby slept for an hour or so, then woke for long enough to eat a couple of slices of pizza.  But he was still exhausted, and Nicole took his hand and led him up to bed, where, after being put in his pyjamas, he fell asleep again almost at once.

Later that evening, after washing his pants, shirt and socks, Nicole had conversations with Lavinia and Sarah.  Then she went up to Bobby’s room, laid out his clean uniform by the side of his bed, with a nice fluffy towel, gently stroked his head, and left him to sleep – perchance to dream.
And dream he did, so that when he awoke at six in the morning, for a few moments he was unable to unravel dreams and reality, and wondered whether the events of the previous day had actually happened.  But his mind soon cleared, and then he saw his uniform, and groaned.
After showering he put his pyjamas back on, and made his way downstairs.  Nicole was in the kitchen, drinking tea.  She was dressed in black: a tight black turtle-neck, short black leather jacket, shiny black leggings, and black high-heled ankle-boots with silver buckles.
“Good morning.”
“Auntie…?”
“Yes, dear?”
“Where are my normal clothes?”
“Put away for today.  I left your uniform by your bed.  Didn’t you see it?”
He sighed.  “Yes…  But…”
“Put it on, please.  Your training’s not finished till the end of this week.  And remember to put your pants on properly this time.”
“Please…”
“Come here.  Now!”
He moved reluctantly to her side.  She pushed her chair away from the kitchen table, and took him by one wrist.
“You don’t seem to have learnt the first lesson yet.  I’m not going to argue with you.  You must do what I say without question.  Otherwise…”
With a sudden movement, she pulled him across her lap and yanked down his pyjama bottoms.
“Auntie!  No!”
She administered three sharp smacks.  They didn’t hurt him much, but the lesson was clear.  She pushed him upright, and seeing him beginning to tear up, gave him a hug.
“Don’t cry, darling.  But we agreed, remember?  You look so handsome in your uniform – so please do as I ask and put it on.  Now, please.”
He wiped his eyes.  “Yes, auntie,”  he said quietly.  And he scurried off upstairs.

He reappeared a few minutes later looking very smart.  His trainers were neatly laced, his cap was on straight, and he had obviously put his pants on correctly, though she noted that today there was no erection, probably explained by the expression of anxiety on his face.  He hadn’t put his gloves on, but he had tucked them into the waistband of his pants.  Nicole smiled encouragingly.
“Good boy.  That’s better.  Now, relax.  Don’t worry, I won’t be expecting a performance like yesterday’s.  No, today we’re going to have a quiet day, and I want you to remain as calm as possible.  Look, I got you a little accessory.  Well, actually it was free when I bought your hot pants.  Here.”
She took a pink tissue packet from her pocket.
“Open it.”
Bobby tote open the paper.  Inside was a red rubber collar, a couple of inches wide, with a silver buckle at the front, from which dangled a little round bell.  Each side of the buckle, in silver letters, were the words “BOOT BOY”.
Bobby stared at it.
“Let me put it on for you.”
She fastened it around his neck.  It was pretty, and he didn’t seem to mind at all.
“Thank you, auntie.”
“You’re welcome.  You look even cuter now.”
He turned his head back and forth, making the bell tinkle.  He laughed.  “I’m like a cat, now!”  She smiled.  She’d thought it would look nice on him, but she’d also wanted him to wear some latex near his face, so he’d be able to smell the perfume all the time.  She was sure he was excited by rubber as well as boots.  She watched him.  She couldn’t be sure, but it seemed to her the collar was already having an effect.
“I’m also going to let you into a huge secret, which you must promise to keep strictly to yourself.  Can you do that?”
“A secret?  What sort of…”
“A big one.  But it’s vital to your training, and you spend so much time here with me that it would be wrong of me to conceal it any longer.”
She stood up.  “Follow me.”
She led Bobby to the room under the stairs, and unlocked the door.  She switched on the light, took his hand, and led him between piles of boxes to a second door at the back.
Bobby’s eyes widened.  This was exciting.  “Wow…a secret door.  Where does it lead?”
“You’ll see.”  She opened the door and switched on the chandeliers.  “Be careful.  These stairs are steep.  Hold onto the handrail.  I’ll go first.”
Bobby descended the stairs, staring into the cavernous gloom in disbelief.  He had been right all the time!  The house did have a cellar – but what a cellar!
They arrived at the foot of the stairs.
“Auntie – what – what is this place?”
“Well, Bobby, I’m a sort of therapist – as I think you may have realised.  I try to help people fulfil their natural potential – just as I’m trying to help you.  This place is my, er, consulting-room.  I see naughty boys and girls here, and work to put them back on a better path.  Now, come over here, and I’ll explain what we’re going to do today.”
Bobby followed her towards the golden throne, gleaming dully in the darkness.
“Can I come down here sometimes to play?  Could I bring Arthur down here?”
Nicole grinned.  “We’ll see.  Now…”
She switched on the floodlight.  The throne and it surroundings sprang out of the darkness.
“Wow!!  Is that real gold?  What are all those whips and things?  What’s in that big cupboard?”  He spotted the glint of steel bars further along the wall.  “And what’s that?  Is that like…a prison cell?”
“Don’t worry about that.  But you can open the cupboard and choose me a pair of boots.”
Gingerly, he went to the cupboard and opened one door.  He gasped.
“Auntie!”
“Now you see why I need a boot boy.  Choose a pair.  Go on.  Any pair you like.”
“Can I?”
“I’ve said so.  Choose a pair for me to wear.”
It took him some time, examining each pair carefully, but eventually he pulled out a pair of yellow leather thigh boots with high block heels.
“I’ve never seen boots like this anywhere!”
“I should hope not.  They’re custom-made.”
She kicked off her ankle boots, unzipped the thigh boots, and slipped her feet into them.
“Right.  Now you can zip them up for me.”
Bobby squatted down and tugged at one heavy zip.  It was quite stiff, more so because as he pulled it up it became clear the boots fitted her closely, the soft leather tautening around her strong legs.  By the time he’d got to the top of the first boot, high on Nicole’s thigh, he could feel the pressure building in his pants, partly due to the task, partly perhaps because his nostrils were full of the scent of warm latex from his new collar.  By the time he had zipped up the second, his erection was pressing hard against his tummy, and he was breathing hard.
“Have you finished?  You’ll have to polish up your technique, boot boy.  I don’t have all day, you know.  But first you have to polish up my boots.  You’ll find creams and brushes and cloths in the bottom of the cupboard.  Put your gloves on, please.  Right - off you go.”
She turned and took her seat on the throne.  Bobby hurried to get the equipment, and soon he was kneeling at her feet, hands trembling as he unscrewed the lid of a jar.  Nicole looked at him approvingly.  Any rebelliousness he harboured simply seemed to evaporate when he was wearing his rubber hot pants, and he became submissive and eager to please.  She remembered the previous afternoon.  Yes, that seemed to be the key.  That and the sight of a pair of well-booted female legs.  If so, he was not going to be that difficult to manipulate.
“Right, Bobby.  This is an exercise in self-control.  I can see you’re excited, but that is something you’re just going to have to get used to as a professional boot-boy.  You’re always going to be aroused when cleaning a lady’s boots - especially if she’s wearing them at the time.  So you need to learn to keep your feelings under control, however aroused you feel.  By that I mean, no playing with yourself – not even the slightest touch – no squirming, no moaning, no rude thoughts.  Just concentrate on your work.  Understand?”
“Y-yes, miss…”
She liked that “miss”.  He really was getting the idea. 
“So stop trembling and do your job.”

As he worked, it seemed to Nicole that he actually began to focus totally on the job in hand, making sure he anointed every inch and polishing with great care.  True, the higher up he legs he got the more flushed he became and the heavier his breathing.  At one point when he was high on her thigh there was a minor crisis when she felt the bulge in his pants momentarily brush her shin.  He gasped, and for a moment she feared the worst…  But he recovered himself, and finished the job.  He sat back on his haunches.
“Well done, Bobby!  You did it!  Are you feeling okay?”
He took a deep breath.  “Yeah.  I did it, didn’t I miss?”
“You did.  Look, I know it’s asking a lot.  But you’ll find it’ll become easier with practice.  And…well, I guess occasionally – very occasionally – you may need to, er, release the pressure.  If you’re good, and learn to control yourself, I might – I just might – help you with that.  No promises, but you’re definitely heading in the right direction.  Don’t let up.  Train hard and pay attention, and you may be able to earn yourself a treat now and then.  Today I’m afraid the payment is only going to be monetary. 
“Thank you, miss!”  He didn’t quite understand what she was saying – what “treat”? - but he didn’t want to press her, so he held his tongue.
“Okay.  Let’s go back up.”
Bobby was peering into the gloom.
“No, don’t get too curious.  You’ll see more of this place in due time.”  She smiled.  “I’ll keep these on today.  I have a couple of friends coming round for coffee, and I want to show them what a good job you’ve done.”
“Friends?  Coming here?”
“That’s your second task.  Greet my friends politely in your uniform, serve them coffee and cake – I made a chocolate one last night while you were sleeping – and answer their questions.  Problem?”
“In…my uniform?”
“Of course.  Did you think you’d only be working for me?”
Bobby looked terrified.  Nicole put her arm around him and gave him a hug.  “You know Lavinia and Sarah.  They’re good friends and they like you a lot.  They’ll be here about eleven.  Please be nice to them…  For me?”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2023, 02:10:04 PM »
Chapter 8.

As eleven o’clock neared, Bobby became more and more anxious.  Nicole had to reassure him continually that there was nothing to worry about.  He was so nervous that, to her disappointment, his erection shrank away to nothing again!  Just when she had wanted to impress her friends!  So she sat him on her lap, ostensibly to comfort him, but the combination of feeling the leather thigh-boots against his own thighs, her perfume, her cheek next to his, and her hand resting on his leg, soon restored the status quo, and by the time there was a knock at the door he was back to his normal fully-tumescent self!
“Open the door to my friends, Bobby, please.”
“Must I, miss?”  (That satisfying “miss” was becoming the norm, Nicole noted with satisfaction.)
“Yes, dear, you must.  It’s mainly you they’ve come to see.”
He quickly combed his tousled hair with his fingers – how sweet! Thought Nicole – and made his way to the front door.  She heard the greetings.
“Good morning, er…  Miss Sarah, Miss Lavinia.  Please come in.  My aunt’s in the kitchen.”
“Is that you, Bobby?  You look so smart!  Goodness!”  That was Sarah.  Her words were followed by the sound of a kiss.
“Bobby!  I don’t know if you remember me.”
“Of course, Miss Lavinia.  You and auntie took me to the fair in the park last year.”
“But you’ve grown so much!  You’re such a big boy now.”  (This was said with particular emphasis.)  “And what a cute outfit!  Is this your boot boy uniform?”
“Yes…”
“Have you put it on just for us?”
“No…  I was just cleaning auntie’s boots…”
“But you must be proud of it.  I bet you like showing it off to everyone…”
By now they had arrived in the kitchen.
“Hi girls.  Thanks for coming over.  Actually, apart from me, you’re the first to see Bobby in his uniform.  Do you like it?”
“Oh, it’s gorgeous!” enthused Lavinia.  Bobby blushed and looked at the floor.  “Don’t be shy, Bobby!  You look amazing!  Don’t show everyone, will you?  Or all the ladies are going to be after you.”
At this Bobby gave a little pleased smile, Nicole noticed.  So…he was amenable to praise and even flattery, then.  She could use that to overcome his embarrassment.  She took her cue.
“I know, Lavvy.  Don’t tell him that, though.  I was hoping to keep him to myself.  Look what a great job he’s done on these!”
“Wow, they’re pretty special, Nicole,” smiled Sarah.  “Did you really polish them, Bobby?  Yes?  Well you’ve done a super job!”
“Yes, you really have,” added Lavinia.  “Niccy, you can’t keep him to yourself.  No way!  Bobby, wouldn’t you like to come and help me sometimes?  How much is this skinflint paying you for your services?  I’ll double it!”
Bobby was enjoying this.  He laughed, shyly, and shifted from one foot to the other.  He had relaxed and quickly lost his self-consciousness.  He liked his aunt’s friends.
Lavinia advanced and ruffled his hair – then knelt, placed a hand on his hip, and stroked the smooth latex.  Nicole saw her steal and glance at his erection, and bite her lip.  Then she looked up into his face.
“Bobby?  Say you’ll come to mine soon.  I’ll get you a new uniform even better than this – though this is beautiful, it’s true…  I love your collar, too.”
“Auntie only gave that to me this morning.”
“Oh, she spoils you, I can see.
She used the compliments to justify further stroking of his flank.  He squirmed a little under all the attention, making tip of his erection slide sideways and inch or two, then back again.  Lavinia saw it move, and took a deep breath.  She was sure she could feel the warmth radiating from it, a few inches from her nose.  It was her turn to blush.  Quickly she got to her feet.  She exchanged meaningful glances with Sarah.
Nicole decided it was time to talk.
“Bobby dear. could you make us some coffee, and cut up the cake.  We’ll be in the garden.  Call us when it’s ready.”
“It’s all right, auntie.  I’ll bring it out on a tray.”
“Would you?  That’s kind of you.  No hurry.  We need to catch up.  We’ll go sit in the gazebo.”

The ladies went out into the garden.  Nicole had a circular gazebo, with a round table and chairs.  No-one spoke till they were seated.
“Phew!” said Lavinia.  “He’s pretty hot, Niccy.  He’s grown so much since I last saw him – in every sense of the word.”
“How on earth did you get him into that uniform?” asked Sarah.  “I’m sorry, but I couldn’t take my eyes off his you-know-what.  I noticed you made sure you got a good eyeful too, Lavinia!”
“It wasn’t easy at first.  Of course he resisted, and I had to give him a little smack.  But once he has it on he becomes  a different boy.  He’s got a boot fetish, all right, but a rubber fetish too, it seems.  Once you get him into rubber pants he becomes pliable and obedient.  Today it was easy, and I reckon after a week or two he’ll want to wear them all the time.”
“Do you think so?”
“After last night I do.”
“You said something about that when we spoke earlier,” frowned Sarah.  “What exactly happened then?”
Nicole produced her phone.  “Have a look at this.  It’s long, so you can fast forward to the end.”
The ladies watched Bobby’s performance on the tree-stump open-mouthed.  “Oh my god,” was the only comment, from Lavinia.  When it had finished, she looked up at Nicole.  “What a display!  I can’t believe he did that all by himself!”
“That’s the cutest thing I ever seen!” cried Sarah.  “So naughty, but so innocent as well!”
“I know.  Of course I encouraged him, but I think he really enjoyed being watched.”
 â€śYou know what?” said Sarah.  “Having seen that, and having seen how he behaved this morning, I really think he loves showing off so much he’d do just about anything to get our attention.  Don’t you?”
“Absolutely.  So let’s give him all the encouragement we can.”
“So what about my idea?”
“Idea?”
“Ladies in Boots!  Let’s form a club!”
“Hey, Sarah, that’s a great idea!  Let’s, Niccy.”
“All right.  We can share him.”
“Bagsy me first!” cried Lavinia.
“What do you want him for, Lavvy?”
“I told you.  I need a maid.”
“I don’t think he’d go for that.  Dressing up as a boot boy is one thing, dressing up as a girl?  I don’t think so.  He may be an innocent, but I think he knows exactly why we find him so attractive in those little rubber pants.  He’s not stupid.”
“I agree,” said Sarah.  “Did you see the way he was flaunting himself indoors?  And when Lavvy knelt down, I swear he pushed his thing closer to her face.  Rude little scamp.”
“Well, if we did dress him as your maid, Lavvy, he’d have to have very pretty panties and a nice short skirt so he could show them off.”
“Agreed .  And talking of my maid, I wonder where he is,” said Lavinia.  “It’s been a while.  Do you think he’s all right?”

“Shh.  Here he comes,” whispered Sarah.
Bobby appeared from the kitchen door, carrying a large tray laden with three mugs of coffee, a milk jug, and three plates of cake with three forks.
“Oh, that so nice of you,” crowed Lavinia, as he put the tray down on the table.
“Thank you Bobby,” said Nicole, happy he was being so polite and helpful. 
“Oh, Bobby,” remarked Sarah.  “You’ve got chocolate icing on your glove.  Be careful not to get it on your uniform, won’t you.” 
Bobby stood back and looked at his right glove.  “Oh, I didn’t realise…”
The three ladies spotted it simultaneously.  His hot pants.  His erection looked bigger than ever.  And at the swollen head, the pink latex was smeared and fingermarked with chocolate icing!
They stared.  There was silence for a moment, then Nicole spoke.
“Bobby!  What have you been doing in there?  Well?”
“I…  I…  Nothing…really…”
He tried to cover himself with his hand, but only succeeded in making the mess worse.
“Stay here and don’t move.  I’ll get a cloth.”
“Let me,” said Sarah, jumping up.  She hurried into the kitchen, and returned with a warm damp cloth.
“Stand still, Bobby.  We’ll soon clean you up.”
He stood there red-faced, holding his sticky hand up, while Sarah prepared to wipe his pants.  Whether she realised the possible consequences was a question that remained unanswered.  She always protested her innocence, and blamed the outcome on Bobby’s self-inflicted arousal.  She wrapped one arm around Bobby’s waist, and began to wipe him in firm, regular upward strokes from the base of his pen-is to the tip.  In reliving the episode, it was generally agreed amongst the ladies that it had been the fifth stroke that was crucial.  At that point Bobby emitted a cry of surprise, and the next moment his whole body was convulsed with a massive climax.  His knees buckled, his little bell tinkled furiously, and had Sarah not held onto him tightly he would certainly have collapsed.  The remarkable thing was that, maybe through her innocence about male ejaculation, she seemed not to notice what was happening, and even as Bobby was in the throes of orgasm, continued to run the cloth up the length of the shaft several more times, until a particularly violent jet of sperm spurted out from the waistband of his pants, and dribbled down onto her hand.   Only then did she stop and look at him.
“Bobby?  What’s happening?  Are you all right?  Oh dear, was that my fault? I’m so sorry.”
She supported him gently and helped him lie down on the gazebo floor, where he lay gasping and whimpering for some minutes before he recovered enough to be helped inside by his aunt.  Sarah looked at Lavinia in shock.
“How did that happen?  It was all so sudden…”
Lavinia looked back with a wry smile.  “Yeah, right, Sarah.  A complete surprise, eh?”
“Looks like a repeat of yesterday…”
“With a little assistance from you, darling.  Anyway, a boy who c-ums in such a spectacular fashion is a boy who can provide us with endless entertainment, right?”
Sarah grinned.  “Right, Lavvy.  A boy just made for Ladies in Boots.”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2023, 09:55:16 AM »
Chapter 9.

Nicole returned in five minutes.
“Is he all right?” asked Lavinia, anxiously.
“Asleep.  Not surprised after that.  Really, Sarah.  You just couldn’t resist it, could you?  Well I hope you’re satisfied, now you’ve seen it for yourself.”
Sarah said nothing, but opened her eyes wide in a pathetic attempt to look innocent.
“Yes, that was very naughty of you,” said Lavinia.  “But wow, when he popped…”  She turned to Nicole.  “I agree with Sarah.  Let’s have that club.  And let me be the first to borrow him.”
Nicole looked doubtful.
“Come on, Nicole!  You can’t keep him all for yourself.  His boot training must nearly be over.  Let me have him next weekend.  I’ll be so nice to him…promise.”
“Go on Niccy, let her,” added Sarah.  She’ll let us visit.  It won’t make any difference.
“Oh, all right.  I’ll have to let Rosemary know he’ll be spending the weekend with his auntie Lavinia, though.  She won’t mind.  She likes to think he’s meeting lots of new people.  Okay.  I agree.  Let’s start our club.”

The decision having been made, the ladies gathered round the table to make plans, consuming their cake and coffee whilst they did so.
“Okay,” said Lavinia, briskly, “I still say I want him as my maid.  So I’ll find one of those off-the-peg costumes.  I’ve been looking online – there’s loads.”
“I know what you’re talking about.  I’ve had clients arrive dressed up like that.  But they’re so naff.  Why not go the whole hog?  Get him a latex one.  That would drive him wild.”
“I guess it would…  But where…”
“My supplier has piles of them, in all sizes.  I can get you one in a couple of days.  And you’ll need some panties as well.”
“What about his hot pants?”
“Inappropriate.  He’ll need proper girls’ panties.  I suggest natural latex, since they won’t be seen…”
“…Most of the time,” added Sarah, with a grin.
“Most of the time.  Yes.  Frilled legs to match the costume.  And I’ll get them to weld in a coc-k band to keep him nice and fizzy.  Then there’s shoes…  Black patent leather.  We can get those from the store.  Stockings.  Do you want latex, fishnets, or what?”
“Um…”
“I’ll order him some latex ones, anyway.  I imagine he’ll appreciate the feeling of the hold-ups gripping the tops of his thighs…”
“Niccy!  That’s almost cruel.  He’s not one of your clients, you know…”
“Not yet!  But if he’s going to wear all these cute outfits, he going to need to learn self-control.  The idea is to keep him in a state of arousal for long periods without tipping him over the brink.  Once he c-ums, he’s not much good to us.  But if we can keep him just on the edge…  You know, when he’s in that state he’s so sweet – he becomes all polite and eager to please…  And he’ll do just about anything we want.  I love him when he’s like that.  So this week we’ll have a training session every day.  I’ll get him all dressed up in his uniform, I’ll put on some of my sexiest stuff – thigh boots and maybe a latex catsuit – and tease him mercilessly.  I’ve even got some face masks made of perforated latex.  I’ll make him wear one of those as well.  If he surrenders to his perverted desires he’ll get a few strokes of my whip.  If he manages to resist temptation, I’ll reward him.  Don’t worry, I’m an expert at this!  It’s just like training a puppy!”
She took a sip of coffee.
“Do you think you can do it in a week?” asked Lavinia.
“Probably not.  Probably more like two or three.  But I’ll do it eventually.  He’s young, which helps, and once I have him fully trained we’ll be able to do anything we like with him.  Put him on a lead and take him for a walk round the park if we like!”
“Oooh, now that would be fun,” grinned Sarah.
“So next weekend…” put in Lavinia.  “We should have a meal or something, shouldn’t we?  I mean, if he’s going to wait on us…”
“Yes, that’s right,” said Sarah.  “Actually it’s my turn to entertain, isn’t it?  Why don’t we go round to mine Saturday evening.  I’ll cook something nice and Bobby can wait on us.  Chrissy’s staying over at her friend’s, so we won’t be disturbed, and we can drink as much as we like.”
“Okay, that sounds great, Sarah.  Is that okay by you, Nicole?”
“Fine.  Leave the outfit and the training to me.  He going back to his mum’s Friday evening, so why don’t we all go for a ride Saturday morning, and then I’ll pick him up for lunch and we’ll head to yours, Lavinia?  After lunch we’ll bring out his new outfit, and give him a nice surprise!”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2023, 10:05:43 AM »
Chapter 10.

First thing Monday morning Nicole ordered the maid’s uniform and the stockings.  There was a choice of colours, and she chose pink and white.  Black and white was too obvious, and the pastel blue looked too much like a nurse’s uniform.  She also ordered two sets of stockings and panties, one natural and one pink, and specified the modification to the panties.  Also, a pair of frilled pink latex serving gloves.  Then she started to plan for the evening.
She had a client at two-thirty, so when he left at four she decided to keep her outfit on.  The black hooded and gloved catsuit and vinyl thigh-boots would be perfect for Bobby’s training session, and the short riding-crop hanging from her leather belt would reinforce the message of total obedience.
She had hardly emerged from the basement when Bobby came through the front door.  He stopped dead, transfixed.
“A-auntie…you…”
“Yes, I’m ready, darling.  How was school?”
“Er…fine, thanks…”
“Good.  There’s a snack on the kitchen table.  After you’ve eaten, pop upstairs and get your uniform on, please.  We’ll have a training session till six, then supper, then homework.  Go on…”
While he was eating his snack, she went upstairs and smeared the inside of his hot pants with lubricant.  This was going to be a proper test.  Fifteen minutes later they were down in the basement.  Nicole seated herself on her golden throne.
“Come here, Bobby.  Put this on.  Don’t flinch - it’s just a face mask.  Here, let me…”  He leant in on her.  She gripped his hips between her knees while she hooked the loops over his ears.  “There.  Is that nice?  You like the smell of latex, don’t you?  Now, today we’ll be continuing to work on your self-control.  So you like my catsuit, do you?  Don’t pretend – you been staring at me ever since you got home.  Why don’t you feel how smooth it is?  Go on, don’t be shy…”
Bobby reached out his hand.
“Not there!  Don’t you dare touch my boobs!  My tummy!  Honestly, you’re incorrigible!  Yes, like that.  Do you like that?”
Bobby nodded slowly.
“Okay.  Now I want you to shine my boots, starting at the toes and working upwards.  Use a cloth and some of that vinyl polish  When you’ve done that to my satisfaction, I’ll kneel down, and you will have to polish my catsuit with talc.  Use that special microfibre cloth I showed you.  Work gently!  I don’t want to feel any unnecessary pressure.  All clear?”
“But miss…”
“Yes, boy?”
“So…  You want me to polish your suit, too?”
“Yes.  Didn’t I make myself clear?”
“I mean…all of it?”
“Yes, all of it.  Start with my hood, and work downwards.  I want to see how far you can get without disgracing yourself.”
Bobby was staring at her in disbelief over the top of the latex mask, his eyes big and frightened.  He was trembling slightly, making his bell tinkle faintly..
“Let’s get started then.  Really, Bobby, pull yourself together.  I want to see those boots gleaming.”

The exercise started promisingly.  Bobby knelt on the mat at the foot of the throne and worked diligently on her boots.  In half an hour he had finished.  The vynil was gleaming.
“Good work, boy.  Right, now I’ll kneel on the mat, and you can get to work on my latex.”
She knelt facing the throne and bent her head slightly forward. He began gingerly, polishing slowly with the lightest touch.  The hood fitted tight on her head, leaving only her face open.  It was a pleasant feeling for her, like a gentle head-massage.  He polished around hers ears, and worked down to her neck.. From there he moved onto her shoulders and back.  That done, Nicole swivelled round and sat cross-legged, holding out her arms.  She looked him straight in the eye.  As he worked on her arms and sides his bell was tinkling continuously.  Those areas dealt with, Nicole straightened her back and waited for him to continue.  He had seemed keen to touch her breasts earlier, but now, feeling a lot less composed, he hesitated. 
“Miss…?”
“What are you waiting for?”
He was staring at her jutting breasts.  The area around the nipples was made of slightly finer latex, allowing them to protrude provocatively.   He looked very nervous.  In truth, Nicole was now the one feeling aroused.  All her catsuits were manufactured with a small moulded dil-do in the crotch – it helped her stay imaginative whilst at work.  She had had a lovely gentle massage, and now the idea of having her breasts stroked, the thought of his hands brushing her erect nipples, was making her wet.  Her heart was pounding, wondering whether he was going to be able to continue.  She wanted him to, all right.
“I don’t know if I…”
“It’s fine,” she said, with a hint of impatience.  “Go on…”
He mustered his courage, gripped the cloth tightly, and reached out.  His fingers touched the tip of her right breast.  Involuntarily, she gave a little groan.  That was the last straw for Bobby.  He gasped, cried out, and grabbed his quivering pen-is.  The next moment he had collapsed onto her lap, gripped by a shuddering orgasm.
“Damn!” muttered Nicole, under her breath.  She waited impatiently for his spasms to subside.  Eventually he was able to speak. 
“I-I’m r-really s-sorry, Miss Nicole…”
“So you should be, Bobby!” she replied, irritably.  Well, today you failed the test.  I warned you what would happen, didn’t I?  Right.  Stand up.  Now, bend over and put your hands on the arms of the chair.  And don’t move!  This is what you’ll get till you learn to behave yourself.”
She wasn’t in the best of moods, so the six strokes of the whip were delivered with some force.  The bright red "BOOT BOY" across his bottom provided the perfect target.  Poor Bobby yelped like a puppy at each one, then sank to his knees sobbing.  Nicole looked own at him disdainfully.
“And if you don’t do any better tomorrow, it’ll be twelve!” 

poppylongstocking

• Ballerina
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2023, 04:37:22 PM »
Hi hon. I'm enjoying the story. Very hot and nice to read something a little different! Looking forward to the next part :)

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2023, 07:07:52 AM »
Thanks for your comment, poppy.  Much appreciated.

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2023, 07:19:19 AM »
Chapter 11.

Bobby sat on a puffy cushion to eat his supper that night.  He looked so glum, Nicole began to feel sorry for him and not a little guilty.  She regretted her selfishness.  She had even mentioned the possibility of the occasional treat, and there she was, reverting to habit, and playing the disciplinarian!  She had offered him irresistible provocation.  How did she expect a feisty boy like him to react?
She sat down next to him and rubbed his back.  She was still in her catsuit and boots
“Bobby…  I’m really sorry for hitting you so hard.  Please forgive me.  It won’t happen again – at least, only if you’re very naughty.  But I know you were really trying.  Sorry.  I went too far.”
“Auntie…?”
“Yes, darling?”
“Can you…give me a hug…?”
“Of course…come here…”
She put her arms round him and rested her head on his shoulder.  He turned towards her, held her tight, and  pressed his face into her neck.  They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, her breasts pressed against him.  Since he showed no signs letting go, she began to get suspicious. 
“Bobby!  Are you okay?”
She took him by the shoulders and held him back, looking into his face.  The sadness had evaporated, replaced by a mischievous grin.
“Why, you…  You were enjoying that, weren’t you?”
“Was that one of the treats you promised me?” he asked, cheekily.
“You little fraud!  No it was not!  It was a motherly hug, because I thought you were sad!  A downward glance was enough to tell her how much he had enjoyed their little cuddle.
“Really…  What are we going to do with you?  And I didn’t promise anything, by the way.  I just said if you were good you might get a treat.  But I can see your definition of good is different from mine.  What I mean by good is that you learn to control your body, without popping off like a firework every time you get excited.  If you want to be a successful boot boy, and earn lots of wages, you need to be able to do that.  Do you think you can?”
“Yes, auntie, I’m sure I can.  Please train me well.  I would like to be able to earn real money for once.  There’s such a lot of things I’d like to buy, but mummy’s not rich, is she?  And I’d like to help her as well.”
“No. she’s not rich, and that’s a very kind thought.  Now, for the rest of the week – Bobby, please stop staring at my breasts!  And put your hands by your sides!  Thank you.  Don’t worry, I’m going to go and change shortly.”
“Oh, auntie, you don’t have to on my account!”  He seemed quite distressed.  “Promise I won’t stare at you any more.  And I’ll try much harder from now on.”
Okay, whatever.  As I was saying, for the rest of the week we’ll have training every evening, and I hope to see some real improvement by Friday.”
“Oh, you will auntie.  You’ll see.” 
“I hope so…”  But looking at the expression on his face, which was not so much determined as calculating, she suspected he was thinking he could get up to his usual tricks in the three days intervening.
“I’ll be a different boy, I promise.”
“Oh.  Really?  Well I’m glad you said that.  Because in fact you’re going to be a very different boy next weekend.”
“What?  What do you mean?”
“You’re going to be so different…you won’t even be a boy any more.  No.  You’ll be a pretty little girl…”
“What…?”
“…in a cute little maid’s outfit.  Won’t that be nice?”
“Maid’s outfit?  What do you mean?”  He stared at her, puzzled and clearly worried.
“Just what I said.  I’ve promised Lavinia and Sarah that this weekend you’ll be Lavinia’s little maid, and that you’ll serve us dinner at Sarah’s on Saturday evening.  It’ll be just the four of us - Chrissy’s staying at her friend’s house.  I’ve ordered you a sweet little outfit which will be here in a day or two.  I’m sure you’ll find it a nice change from being my boot boy.
“Y-you’re…serious…”
“Lavinia is so looking forward to it – we all are – and she’s quite happy for you to go on being her maid for as long as you like.  It’s a great opportunity to earn some real money.”
“No!  I don’t care about the money!  I’m not doing it!  I don't mind being a boot boy.  But I’m not dressing up as a girl!  That’s that!”
“You like being a boot boy because you find boots and sexy ladies wearing boots arousing.  Well maybe being a maid for a sexy lady will be just as thrilling.”
“I’m not a girl!”
“Oh, Bobby, stop being so conventional.  Wait till you see your uniform.  I’ll bet you’ll love it!”
He pouted and frowned like a five-year-old.  “I won’t.  I’m not doing it.”
Nicole couldn’t help laughing.  “Oh dear.  Well, I’m not going to disappoint my friends.  So I’m afraid I’ll have to insist.”
He glared at her.  “You can’t make me.”
“So you absolutely refuse…?”
“Yes.  I do.”
“Then I’ll have to offer them some compensation.  They were so looking forward to it.  Let me think…  Oh!  I know what I can do!”
“What?”   He looked at her suspiciously.
Nicole picked up her phone, scrolled through the gallery.  She was going to keep the first video in reserve for emergencies.  The tree-stump show should do the trick.
“I’ll send them this video.”  She decided not to mention they’d already seen it.  “They’ll enjoy that.  I mean, you put on such an amazing performance!  Remember?”
She pressed play and held up her phone.
“Stop it!  Turn it off!”
“Look!  How sweet is that?  Sarah will love it!”
Now he started to panic.  “No!  Auntie, no!  Don’t, all right?  You mustn’t show it to anyone!” 
“Hmm…  And I bet Sarah would like to share it with Chrissy too, don’t you?  Those two…sometimes they’re more like sisters…”
He actually fell to his knees on the kitchen floor.  He was terrified!
“Auntie…miss…  Please don’t.  You wouldn’t, really. would you…?”
“Oh, but I would.  In fact I was sorely tempted on Sunday.  Don’t you believe me?  Okay.  I’ll show you.  I’ll do it right now.  There…  Sarah…  Attach video… .”
“No!”  He screamed and grabbed her wrist.  “Don’t!  Okay - I’ll do what you want.”
“Oh, I see.  It’s Chrissy you’re really scared of!”
“You don’t know her, auntie!  She’s always making fun of me, or being sarcastic in front of her friends.  And she’s such a blabbermouth!  It’d be all round school.  I’d be…totally fu…  I mean, finished!”
“But I thought you liked her…”
Bobby turned red, and looked away.  “What do you mean…?”
“Sarah told me she thought you had a crush on her…”
“No!” he replied, unconvincingly. 
“Hmm.  Well there’s nothing wrong with it if you do.  Maybe she likes you.” 
“She doesn’t.  She wouldn’t be so horrible to me if she did.”
“But being horrible sometimes means someone’s interested in you, but they don’t dare show their feelings.  If she didn’t like you, she’d just ignore you.”
“Do you think so…?”
“I’m sure.  So don’t worry, I promise not to let Sarah have the video.  Though I know she’d never show Chrissy.  But you do have to agree to be our maid.  See how it feels.  I bet you’ll get loads of cuddles and kisses…”
He looked at her sideways.
“D’you reckon…?”
“Of course.  Really, Bobby, you’re so transparent.  I know you’re going to be flirting with my friends all the evening.  It makes me quite jealous.  So I’ll tell  them to keep their hands off you.”
“No, don’t…”
She shook her head despairingly, grabbed him by the arms, dragged him across her lap, and spanked him.  He struggled, but not too hard, and took the opportunity to press his erection against her thigh.
“Ugh!  Get off!”  She pushed him back onto the floor.  “Just wait till I get you back downstairs tomorrow.  Remember what I told you – twelve strokes next time it happens!”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender