Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: His Aunt Nicole  (Read 18632 times)

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: His Aunt Nicole
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2024, 08:28:08 AM »
Chapter 61

But whatever ideas the girls may have had were overtaken by events.  At five o’clock they unscrewed Bobby’s tail, removed his head-harness, reins, hood and saddle, and  delivered him to Nurse Wilcox for toileting, a general cleaning-up and an enema.  They themselves went for supper in the canteen, and then strolled back to the stable.  It was a bit of a mess – boxes from the morning strewn about, a hay bale in the middle of the room, a bottle of lubricant lying on its side by the door.  Jasmine stowed his hood and tack in the cupboard, and looked around.
“Let’s clean this place up,” said Jasmine, dragging the hay bale to the wall and picking up the rake.  You two could flatten those boxes and take them up to recycling.  I’m going to put down some new bedding for the pony.”  (By “bedding” she meant, of course, some fresh hay.)
The girls started on the boxes.  Phoebe picked up the pink Fantastex box.
“Hey
   There’s something left in here.  See?  It’s quite heavy.”
They gathered round.  Yes, the cardboard on the bottom of the box was loose.  They pulled it up.  Underneath was a heavy package sealed in black plastic.
“What’s this?  Shall we open it?” asked Ellie.
“We should,” said Jasmine.  “It’s probably more tack.”
The packaging was tough, and in the end they had to pierce it with one of the teeth of the rake,  They tore it open.  Out fell
“fuc-k!” cried Jasmiine.  “Strap-ons!  Four of them!  And a box of condoms!”
They stared disbelievingly at each other.
“Do you think
Nicole meant these for us?” asked Phoebe, wide-eyed.
“I doubt it, silly!  Look, here’s the packing note.  See, it’s a separate order for Nicole.  I wonder what she uses them for?” pondered Jasmine.
“Well there’s only one use I can think of,” laughed Ellie.
“Wow
” mused Jasmine.  “She must have an interesting sex-life
”
Phoebe was examining the strap-ons with interest.  “Look, there are three different designs.  There’s two of these
” - she giggled -  “
shaped just like extra-long real-life ones, then there’s this cute slim one with a conical tip, and then there’s this bobbly one like a caterpillar.  But they’re all made of the same sort of red jelly rubber
and they all have these fake balls at the base.  I think that’s to hold the lip of the condom
”
The harnesses were made of the same pink leather that had been used for Bobby’s tack, with steel buckles and rivets.
“Let’s try them,” said Jasmine.  Pick whichever ones you like.”
“I’ll have the pointy one,” said Phoebe.
“I like the bobbly one,” said Ellie, picking it up.
“Fine.  I’ll have one of the lifelike ones.  Here, Phoebe, let me help you
”
“Thanks
  Riding breeches are the best for wearing these
”
When they were all strapped on, the girls danced wildly around the stable, screaming and making the soft, flexible dil-dos bounce and gyrate.  They were still dancing when Jasmine received a text from the nurse to say Bobby was all done and ready to be collected.  Quickly she unstrapped herself, and hid the strap-on in a corner under the hay.
“Right, listen you two.  I’m going to get Bobby.  Get those things off and hide them.  Finish taking out the cardboard and tidy up in here.  I’ll be back in about fifteen minutes.  When I get back, just follow my lead, right?”

Nurse Wilcox was sitting at her desk writing up her report.  Bobby was lying on his side on her examination table, looking exhausted.
“Hello, Miss Wilcox.”
“Hi Jasmine.  I gather your taking Bobby for the night.  He’s evacuated, all cleaned up and washed out, and I’ve washed and disinfected his plug.  It’s on the end of the table.  He’ll need a new sheath at some point.”
The clean plug was in a clear medical bag. 
“He needs some rest.  He’s had a hard day.  I suggest you put him to bed straight away.  Love that butt-plug, by the way.  I must get one for my husband.”  She laughed.  “Stop him talking out of his arse, if nothing else!”
Jasmine helped Bobby onto the floor, and allowed him to walk back to the stable at his own pace.
“You can sleep now, Bobby.  We’ve put down nice fresh bedding,  We’ll stay with you all night, in case you want food or water or need to go to the toilet.”
“Thank you, Jasmine.  What’s the time?”
“It half-past six.”
“I’m sorry I’m so tired.  It was really hard today, especially that girl
”
“MĂ©lisande?”
“Is that her name?  Where did she come from?  No-one told me anything about being ridden.  I hope that’s the last I see of her
”
“Oh dear
”
“Oh dear?”
“I’m afraid she been appointed as your official rider and trainer
”
“What?”
“Yes.  Apparently Miss Poole wants to train you up for an appearance at the autumn dressage competition.  Training starts Wednesday, and then every Saturday.”
“No!  Please, no!  Are you sure?”
“I’m sorry.  That’s the plan, anyway.”
“Shit.  Do you know who she is at all?  She looked familiar.”
“No idea, except that she a spoilt, privileged brat
”
“You can say that again.  Would you be able to find out anything about her?”
“Probably.  I’ll have a word and see what I can turn up.”
“Thanks, Jasmine.”
“That’s all right, darling.”  She bent down and gave him a kiss.  “We’re here.  Let’s get you to bed.”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2024, 08:33:20 AM »
Chapter 62

Bobby lay down on a thick bed of hay, and fell asleep almost at once.  The girls sat around in silence.  Eventually Phoebe spoke.
“What’s the plan, Jasmine?” she said, quietly.
“Let’s go and have a drink.  He’ll sleep for hours now.  After we come back we can sleep ourselves.  When he wakes up – I guess it’ll be early morning - we can play some games with him.  Nicole won’t be here till nine at the earliest, so we’ll have plenty of time to have some fun.” 
“Great!  Let’s go then,” said Ellie.  “We can talk about it in the pub.”

They were back from the pub before ten.  They had a quick shower.  Ellie and Phoebe had elected to sleep in the dormitory, while Jasmine went back to the stable.  They reckoned Bobby should have had enough sleep by four, and agreed to meet at the stable at that time.  Jasmine undressed and climbed into her sleeping bag, and was asleep within minutes.
She was awoken just before four by a touch on her shoulder.  She yawned.
“Hi
what’s the time?” she murmured.
“Just before four,” whispered Ellie.  “He still asleep, but he’s stirring.  What shall we do?”
Jasmine quickly unzipped her sleeping bag, slipped out of it, and got dressed in clean breeches and a shirt which she knotted at the waist.  She pulled on her riding boots, retrieved Bobby’s hood, head-harness and collar from the cupboard, and lay down beside him.
“Bobby?” she called softly.  “Bobby – time to get up, sweetie
”
He opened his eyes a slit and raised his head.  Jasmine had his hood over his ears before he could take any evasive action, and throwing one leg over his body to hold him still, she fitted and buckled his collar.  He must have clenched his teeth, though, because the ball-gag wasn’t in his mouth.  She soon dealt with that by the simple expedient of holding his nose until he surrendered and allowed it to snap into place.  The others help get him back onto his hooves.  Then she buckled on his collar and head harness.
“There, that’s more like it!  I think we’ll have the blinkers too, if you wouldn’t mind, Phoebe – oh, and you’ll find a short tether in there too.  That’s it.  Thank you.”
“I hope you had a nice sleep, Bobby,” she said, as she snapped on the blinkers.  “Hold still!” she shouted, loud enough so that he might even have heard.
She tethered his collar ring firmly to the tethering ring on the wall.  With his head down his ears just touched the bricks.  He tugged at the tether and made muffled noises of protest, but Jasmine ignored him.
“There we are.  Now, Nurse Wilcox said he should have a new sheath.”
She went to the cupboard and took out a packet.  Kneeling down by Bobby’s side, she unzipped his crotch zip, allowing his coc-k to hang out.  It was semi-tumescent, and it was easy to roll on the opaque red sheath and snap the narrow neck in place behind his balls.
“There, that looks more like a real pony.  Where are those strap-ons, Ellie?  Thanks,  Let’s stick to the ones we liked, shall we?”
They strapped them on.  Phoebe and Ellie helped each other with the buckles.
“Make it really tight, Ellie,” said Phoebe.  “I want to feel it’s really my own coc-k.”
“Okay
  How’s that?” she asked, buckling it as firmly as she could.  “Tight enough?  It’s so cool, having a coc-k.  I’m gonna get one of my own and surprise my boyfriend!”  She wrapped her fingers around it and flexed it up and down.  “Specially a nice long one like this.”
“So
  Who’s going first?” asked Jasmine.
“I should,” cried Phoebe, “Cos my one’s the thinnest!”
“Yes, I think that’s a good idea,” agreed Jasmine.  “Break him in gently.  Ellie?  Could you please bring the lube, and a condom?   Great.  Phoebe, here you are – roll that down over the whole length
right over the balls so the lip goes behind them
that’s it.  Now, Ellie, I’ll hang onto this leg, you take the other.  Not that he’ll be able to do anything about it anyway.” 
They held Bobby’s back legs still, and Phoebe took up her position behind him.  Ellie doused the condom with lube.  The squishy dil-do was indeed an odd shape – A conical top, rounded at the end, on a shaft that widened towards the base.  It looked a bit like some strange species of elongated toadstool.  The shaft itself was covered with little rounded buttons.
Bobby was trembling slightly, Jasmine noticed.
“He probably thinks he’s about to get his butt-plug back.  So this should be a pleasant surprise.  When you’re ready, Phoebe.”
Phoebe, biting her lower lip in anticipation, moved forward till the tip of the dil-do slipped into the hole in Bobby’s suit. A little push, and it slid easily through, with a faint ‘pop’.  Feeling the point pushing between his buttocks, Bobby stiffened, and clenched them together as hard as he could.  But he had no chance.  Phoebe placed her hands on Bobby’s lower back, and when she pushed gently forward, the soft, lubricated head slid in effortlessly.
“It’s in!” she gasped, excitedly.  She looked at Jasmine for advice  “Shall I
?”
“Do whatever you want, Phoebe,” smiled Jasmine.
“Okay
.”
She edged closer, legs slightly apart, knees slightly bent, till her thighs were just touching Bobby’s legs. She thrust her hips slowly forwards.  She was surprised how easily the dil-do slid into him.  Encouraged by her success, she dug her nails into his back and pushed forward as hard as she could. It went in up to the hilt, eliciting a whine of surprise from Bobby.  Her face lit up.  She turned to Jasmine again.
“I did it, see?  It went in easy!  He’s taken the whole thing!”
“Gosh, Phoebe,” laughed Jasmine, with mock surprise.  “Fancy that!  Whatever are you going to do next?”
She smiled innocently, and put a finger to her lips, as if considering her options.
“Hmm.  I think I’m going to
give him a good, hard fuc-king!”
“Phoebe!  Really!”
She pulled back, drawing the glistening shaft out nearly its whole length – then thrust forward again, harder this time, making the leather plate of the strap-on smack against Bobby’s bottom.  He quivered and moaned - and she gasped as the tight crotch strap bit into her pussy.  That was an unexpected bonus!   She pulled back and thrust in again, with an even more satisfying result; the strap oscillating with her movements and working its way further in, taking the seam of her breeches with it.  She groaned.  Just fuc-king her pony like this was exciting enough, but this was the icing on the cake.  She settled into a steady rhythm, the leather slapping against Bobby’s buttocks at each thrust.   
“Is  that nice, Bobby?” she murmured.  “Do you like being fuc-ked by your girl groom, like a proper little fuc-kpony?” 
Ellie, gobsmacked, shuffled back against the wall, took out her phone, and began recording a video – “for posterity”, as she said later.  After a couple of minutes Phoebe increased her pace.  By now her panties were slippery with her juices, the strap deep virtually inside her, the seam of her breeches rubbing against her clitoris.  She was moaning with pleasure.  Bobby’s muffled whimpers only made her more excited. It was a totally new experience.  She was normally on the receiving end, but now she was the one with her squirming partner firmly impaled on her coc-k and being mercilessly fuc-ked!   She knew she was going to c-um very soon. 
Noticing that Bobby squirming seemed less calculated to escape Phoebe’s attention than to reciprocate it, Jasmine detached herself from his leg and slid back to the opposite wall from where she could observe his face.  His eyes were closed in ecstasy, his cheeks scarlet, his nostrils flared.  Moreover his coc-k, long and hard and quivering at every thrust, looked about to burst out of its rubber sheath.  The little spherical reservoir at the tip was already filling with his juices.  It dawned on her that, so far from being the helpless victim, Bobby was a willing participant in this game where Phoebe was playing the male, and he the female – both of them perfectly at home in their inverted roles.  She had no time to cogitate on this realisation, however, since at that moment Phoebe emitted something between a cry and a sob, gripped his waist and, mouthing inarticulate obscenities, slammed the dil-do in as hard as she could, her body convulsing in orgasm.  That coup de grĂące triggered Bobby’s own climax.  He moaned, his body tensed, and he came simultaneously, his sperm pumping into the sheath.

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2024, 08:38:37 AM »
Chapter 63

Jasmine had never witnessed anything quite as erotic - the pair of them locked together in the throes of a massive double climax, moaning and shuddering, oblivious to everything except their own pleasure.  It was a full minute before their orgasmic frenzy subsided.  Phoebe slid out of him and collapsed onto her bum, eyes closed, breathing hard.  She supported herself on her arms for some moments, then simply allowed herself to fall back onto the soft hay.  Bobby, propped on his four rigid legs, was emitting a faint, satisfied hum.  His coc-k was slowly beginning to droop and soften.  The reservoir at the tip of the sheath was now the size of a ping-pong ball, and heavy with his c-um.
“My turn!” cried Ellie, putting down her phone.
“Ellie, please,” said Jasmine.  “Let him recover.  Give him half an hour.”
“Oh,” she said disappointedly.  “Okay then
 I guess
  Phoebe?  You’ll have to film me just I like filmed you, okay?  Yeah?”
“Yeah
okay,” came the faint response from the hay.
But Ellie’s turn was destined to be interrupted.

The previous evening, Nicole had had a call from Clare.
“Hi Nicole
it’s Clare.”
“Hi.  How are you?”
“Fine.  I wanted to thank you for sending me the videos from yesterday.  Great stuff!  I’ve been showing mum.  She loves them.  She loves that smart little girl.”
“Oh, good.  Yes, it was fun.  It’ll be interesting to see what she can do with him.”
“Right.  I also wanted to ask if I could collect him tomorrow morning.  Mum has a few friends coming for lunch, and she’s told them all to wear their best boots.  So it would be nice to have Bobby the boot boy in attendance.”
“Oh, help yourself.  I understand the girls put him down early yesterday – not surprising!  Lavinia and I will be there between six and seven.  We need to get him out of his pony suit – I’ll bring it home for cleaning ready for next Wednesday.  And to make sure all his tack’s neatly stowed away.  Then we’re going for a little hack.  I think Jasmine said she’d stay in the stable with him overnight.  You didn’t really get a chance to say hello to any of the grooms today, but they’re really nice girls – you’ll like them.”
“Yes, I’d really like to meet them.  I know they’ve helped a lot with Bobby’s training.”
“They have.  So I’ll bring a boot boy outfit with me and he can shower and change there before you take him away.”
“Oh, thanks, Nicole.  I’ll go by bike, and take an extra crash helmet for him.  See you in the morning then
”

On Sunday morning, Nicole had just parked, and she and Lavinia were starting up the path to the building, when the roar of a motorbike announced Clare’s arrival.  They waited for her to dismount, take off her helmet, and follow them.
“Hi, ladies.”
“Hi, Clare,” said Lavinia.  “How are you?”
“That was good timing,” said Nicole.  “We can go together and sort out the pony.”
They set off up the path together.
“That’s a pretty cool bike,” Nicole remarked.  “And pretty cool leathers.  I like your style, Miss Clare
”
“I’m sure you have leather stuff a lot more sophisticated that this
”
“I have no idea why you would say that
has Lavinia been saying something she shouldn’t?
“Clare smiled, but said nothing.  Nicole gave Lavinia a look, and turned back to Clare.
“I’ve brought Bobby’s boot-cleaning kit as well as his uniform.  I think I can say he’s fully trained as a traditional boot boy.  In fact I’m going to suggest to Miss Poole he adds that to his duties here.  There’s obviously a demand!”
They turned right at the offices and headed down along the row of stables.  Though it was early, stable staff were already busy feeding, grooming, mucking out, and saddling the horses.  There  was no sign of activity outside Bobby’s stable, however.
“Do you think he’s still asleep?” said Lavinia.
There was a narrow window high up on the facing wall.  Nicole, being the tallest, and seeing a breeze block against the wall, dragged it under the window and stepped up to take a peek.  She gaped.
“What the
”

Bobby had had his half hour’s rest, still tethered to the wall, and Ellie had taken up her position behind him.  She was preparing to penetrate him with her “caterpillar”, which was shaped like a string of cojoined bobbles tapering towards the tip, the smallest was the size of a marble, the largest a golf ball.  She had the tip resting against the little tail-hole in Bobby’s pony suit.  Phoebe was slumped against the far wall, a bored expression on her face, her phone resting on her knee, apparently recording proceedings, whilst Nicole could just see, by peering downwards, Jasmine’s extended legs and the tip of her strap-on.
“What are they doing to my nephew?” she gasped.
However, the understandable assumption that they were taking advantage of his helpless and restrained state was quickly dispelled.  Ellie tilted her hips slightly, and the first two or three bobbles entered the tail hole in Bobby’s pony suit.  Bobby squirmed
and then thrust backwards enthusiastically, driving the dil-do farther in!  Nicole did a double-take. 
“Why, that little pervert
” she murmured.
“What’s going on?” whispered Lavinia.
“Oh, nothing much.  Your girls are doing their job, Bobby seems to be having fun
”  And added , in an undertone, “to judge by the size of his erection
”
“So
”
“Yes, go in.  Why not?” she said, mischievously.
Clare led the way.  She pushed open the door and entered with a smile, eager to meet the girls.
“Hello, I’m Clare.  I saw you yesterday.  I
.”
She broke off abruptly.  Ellie had started and half turned, eyes wide with surprise.  The dil-do slipped out popped into view.  Clare stared at it, not understanding.  Phoebe and Jasmine looked on, horrified.  Lavinia clapped her hand to her eyes.
“For goodness’ sake
!”
Nicole sauntered in, suppressing a smile.
“Okay, everyone.  No-one move.  Ellie, I said no-one.”  She folded her arms and leant against the wall.  “So, girls, this is how you groom your pony, is it?”
“M-miss
  I can explain
” began Jasmine.
“You can?  Go ahead then, Jasmine.  Explain.”
“Yes,” added Clare, sarcastically.  “Do explain, Jasmine.  Please do.  Tell us what you think you’re doing to my maid.”
Jasmine looked startled.  “Y-your
m-maid?”
“Oh, yes, of course, you wouldn’t know, would you.  I don’t suppose you even bothered to ask.  Bobby is first and foremost my housemaid, and
”
“But he can’t hear us
and anyway, he can’t speak
the ball-gag
”
Nicole spluttered, unable to suppress her mirth any longer.  Lavinia was also grinning.
“I’m afraid there’s a lot you don’t know, Jasmine,” said Lavinia.  “Yes, it’s true.  Bobby has multiple roles, housemaid, boot boy, and now pony.  Clare, don’t be angry with them.  They’re good girls, and I think they were just trying to give Bobby a little treat.  Isn’t that right, girls?”
“Yes, miss,” piped up Phoebe.  “That’s it!  He really liked it when I
”  She indicated the dil-do quivering at her belly.
“Oh, Phoebe!  You’ve already had a go, then?” laughed Nicole.
“Yes, miss,” she cried, eyes wide with innocent honesty.  “And he really, really enjoyed it!  I mean, you should have seen him c-um
”
“I have a video!” added Ellie, pulling her phone out of her pocket as evidence.
Nicole was shaking with laughter.  She slid down the wall till she was sitting on the hay.  “Show me.  Thanks.”  She started the video.  “So you found those strap-ons
?”
“In the Fantastex box,” said Jasmine.  “I’m sorry.  We couldn’t resist trying them on, and then
”
“One thing led to another
  Yeah, we get it,” said Lavinia.  “But you know girls, you’re going to need Clare’s permission to do this sort of thing.  Right, Clare?”
“What?  My permission
?”
“Well, Bobby’s your charge.  So what do you say?”
“I, er
”
“Is it okay?”
“Well, I guess
”
“There, girls.  Clare says it’s okay.  So
you can carry on.”
Ellie looked from Clare to Lavinia to Nicole, not fully understanding.
“It’s okay,” said Nicole.  “You can carry on.  Do you need more lubricant?”
“Er, no
  You mean
now?”
“Yes, silly.  Don’t mind us.”  She was still viewing Ellie’s video.  “Phoebe?  You’re a natural.  What a technique!  Are you telling me this is the first time
?”
Finally realising she was being complimented and not reprimanded, Phoebe went all in.
“Yes, first ever.  It’s great.  It’s much better than sex with my boyfriend.  This is much more exciting, and I love the feeling of being in charge!”
“Oh!  You came too, did you?”
Phoebe coloured.  “Yeah
the strap
”
“Ah, I see, yes.  Did you know there are strap-ons with an extra dil-do for the wearer attached to that strap?”
“Phoebe’s eyes widened.  “What?  Really
?”
“Oh yes, Phoebe.  I think you and your friends need to come visit me one day.  I have a few things I think may interest you.”
“Really?  Yes please, miss!”
“All right, Phoebe, we’ll make a date for you all to come round.  Oh, but it looks like Ellie’s overcome her shyness.  You’d better start filming again.  Go, Ellie!”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2024, 08:41:45 AM »
Chapter 64.

Nicole’s little chat had quite dispelled any reticence the girls may have been feeling, and Ellie and then Jasmine went at it with enthusiasm. 
“He likes this better than being ridden by that little brat!” gasped Ellie, as Bobby quivered with pleasure under the steady pumping of the bobbly shaft.  “She’s a bully
”
“She’s right,” said Phoebe.  “It’s not fair she gets to push him around him like that.  He’s really our pony now.  We should be the ones to say what happens to him.”
Clare, watching with fascination, felt a frisson of jealousy.  She was his mistress, after all, and she was being forced to watch mere stable girls pleasuring her servant.  Not that it wasn’t exciting.  Maybe she should get one of those
”  She bit her lip, half in annoyance, half in arousal.
Nicole must have read her mind.
“There’s one strap-on left over, Clare,” she whispered.  “I’ll pop it in the bag with his boot cleaning kit for you before I go
”
“Oh
  Er, thanks, Nicole
” she murmured, blushing slightly. 

When both Elie and Jasmine had taken their pleasure, Lavinia untethered Bobby and lay him down on his side to recover.  Then they sat around and discussed plans.
“I’m really sorry, Clare,” said Jasmine.  “I had no idea Bobby was your maid.”
“That’s all right.  I don’t mind sharing him.  But today my mum has guests, and he’s going to be their boot boy for the day.”  She glanced at the prone figure in the hay.  “I hope he won’t be too tired
”
“He’ll be fine,” said Nicole.  “Let him rest for an hour, then we’ll get him showered and changed, and you can take him home.”
“When he’s a maid, does he wear
?”
“He has two uniforms, one blue and one pink.  The pink one’s made of lovely soft latex.  Here, I’ll show you a picture.”
She held up her phone.
“Gosh, he looks so cute,” said Phoebe.  “I’d love to have sex with him dressed like that!”
“Of course,” agreed Nicole.  “If you’re going to play the boy, he needs to be the girl.  Maybe next time we should get him all dolled up in a dress and makeup.”
“Yes!  And I’ll be like a real boy!” she said, excitedly.  “I’ll get my hair cut short, and wear a shirt and my Pony Cub tie with my breeches!”
“How about some latex breeches with a neat little hole in the crotch for your own dil-do?  I can arrange that.”
Phoebe took a deep breath, and blushed crimson.
“I can see that appeals to you.  Maybe one Friday night in a couple of weeks you could all come round.  Now you’ve seen some of my equipment you may as well see the rest.  I wouldn’t offer this to anyone, but I know you’re trustworthy.  I’ll keep your secrets and you keep mine.”
“Agreed,” said Jasmine.  “Right girls?”  They nodded vigorously.  “Wow, this is so exciting!”
“It’s settled then.  Right.  Would you guys like to take Bobby to the shower, get him all clean and fresh, and put him in his boot boy outfit?  Then Clare can take him home, and Lavinia and I can get our horses tacked up.”
“Sure, miss!  Come on pony!  Time to get up.”
“If you could put all his tack away in the cupboard, and pack up his suit and butt-plug and the strap-ons in the big bag and leave it at reception for me to collect later?  His boot boy uniform’s in that pink carrier.  Clare, where will you be?”
“Oh, I’ll be around reception somewhere.  Just drop him off when you’re done.  It was nice to meet you all.  And I hope I get an invitation to your first visit to Nicole’s.”
“Of course, Clare.  You’re his mistress after all.”
The girls attached a leading-rein to Bobby’s cheek ring and led him off up to the offices.  Clare followed, in pursuit of coffee and breakfast.  Lavinia looked at Nicole with a slightly surprised smile.
“More trainees?  Are you sure that’s a good idea?  I mean, that’s five now.  Can you handle them all?”
“Darling, they’ll handle themselves.  They’ll either click or they won’t.  Phoebe
well, she looks like a natural to me.  And I could do with a little help down there.  Anyway, they can train on Bobby until they’re ready for the real thing.  I’m sure he won’t object.”
“Well, he can’t object really, can he?  Though I agree he seems to get more passive and compliant every day.  I suppose it’s his natural state.  After today’s exhibition I’m thinking we ought to start calling him, not boot boy, but butt boy!”

About forty-five minutes later the girls delivered Bobby, clean and glowing, to Clare.  He was dressed in pink trainers and knee-socks, short pink latex shorts with red frilling, a short pink vest with “Boot Boy” across the chest, a red baseball cap with the same logo, and pink rubber gloves with red frilling at the wrists.  He looked very smart indeed.  The shorts had a tight centre seam which separated his balls and kept his erection to one side.  He blushed as the girls kissed him goodbye.  Phoebe gave him a hug and he hugged her back a little too eagerly, Clare noticed.  Again that little pang of jealousy.  Maybe he was developing feelings for her.  After all, she was actually his first physical lover.
She led him down to her bike.  She had a plastic bag in her hand which she stowed in the pannier.  She put on his helmet – he looked funny in his outfit with a big crash helmet – and then her own.  She climbed onto her bike and revved it.
“Get on.  Hold on tight.  Put your arms right round me.”
“Clare?  Miss, I mean
?”
“Yes, Bobby?”
“Your mum’s friends
is it the same three as before
?”
He rather hoped I would be.  At least he would know the score then.
“Oh.  No, sorry to disappoint you.  You liked them, didn’t you?  It’s three new ones.  She’s actually got quite a lot of friends.  You’re probably lucky it’s only three
”
As she rode up the path to the roadway, she experienced the comforting feeling of his coc-k pressing against the small of her back.  She smiled.  Mum’s friends were going to have such a nice surprise!

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2024, 08:51:21 AM »
Chapter 65.

The ride was uneventful.  They had received a certain amount of attention, mainly from car drivers as they stopped at traffic lights.  The vibration of the bike and the pressure of Clare’s back had brought Bobby’s unruly member to a state of full tumescence.  As they entered the house they could hear the sound of loud chattering and laughter from the kitchen. 
“Sounds like they’ve had a few drinks already,” murmured Clare.
Bobby frowned and hung back.  She grinned, took his hand and pulled him through the house to the kitchen.
“Hope you’ve all got your best boots on, ladies,” she announced.  Bobby the boot boy’s here!”  And she pushed him into the centre of the kitchen.
There was a moment’s stunned silence as Wendy’s friends took in the vision before them.  They were all in their mid to late thirties, and looked the type who knew how to have fun.  They had been unable to get much out of Wendy about the new servant, whose gender she had described as “flexible”.  But now things were clearer.  He stood in their midst, reddening, hands clasped modestly over his taut latex pants, staring at the floor. 
“Ladies, meet Bobby,” grinned Clare.  “He’s our little treat for you.  As well as our live-in housemaid, he’s a fully-trained boot boy, and his only function today will be attending to your boots, cleaning and polishing them until they shine.  Isn’t that right, Bobby?”
Silence.
“Bobby?”
“Y-yes, miss Clare
”
“There, see?  He’s a little shy just now, so don’t tease him too much yet.”
“Clare, darling, you’ve met Cindy here and Donna, and this is Georgie from my work.  Georgie, Clare.”
“Hi Georgie.  Hi, girls.”
Georgie was short, with black hair, and almost black laughing eyes.  She wore a white blouse, black pleated skirt, black tights and ankle boots.
“Hi Clare
” she said, not taking her eyes off Bobby for a second.  “Wow!  He’s a sweetie, all right.  Where on earth
?  And that little outfit!  Those pants
  Latex, right?”
“His aunt supplies all his outfits.  She’s an expert.”
Donna was giggling.  She has mousey hair, and wore a short, sparkly, figure-hugging green dress and thigh boots with stiletto heels.  She had obviously taken the boot advice  to heart.  “Bobby?” she said cheekily.  “Are you going to say hello?  Put your hands down, darling, and let us have a good look at those cute little panties.  There
good boy
  Goodness
”
Bobby had reluctantly unclasped and lowered his hands.  He felt terribly conspicuous, not least because he was the tallest person in the room.  As usual when he was wearing his rubber boot boy shorts, his erection refused to subside, despite his acute embarrassment.  His cheeks were burning.  He bit his lower lip and kept his eyes lowered.  He could see the long bulge of his swollen member lying diagonally across his tummy, the fine latex stretched taut over it – and in the ensuing silence he could feel every eye in the room feasting on the sight.  Finally Wendy broke the silence.
“Well, ladies, I should start preparing lunch.  Clare, maybe show them into the lounge?  Bobby might as well get started, don’t you think?  Don’t forget your kit, darling.”
“Yes, mum.  I’ll be back to help in a minute.”
She ushered the women out of the kitchen.  Bobby hesitated.
“Come along, Bobby.  Time to do your stuff.”

Once in the lounge the women seated themselves, Georgie in an armchair and Cindy and Donna on the sofa.
“I’ll bring you some drinks,” said Clare.  “Was it G and Ts all round?”
Donna gave her a thumbs up, and she disappeared, leaving Bobby standing awkwardly on the carpet holding his little case.  He went to open it, but Georgie stopped him.
“Just stay there a minute young man.  I think it would be nice if we get to know you a little first of all.”  She smiled a mischievous smile.  She hadn’t finished admiring him, or enjoying his obvious embarrassment.  Cindy and Donna nodded in eager agreement.
Bobby himself was desperate to kneel or sit, to make his plight less obvious, whilst the object of his self-consciousness seemed to have a mind of its own, and to be revelling in the attention.   He stood there, shifting from one foot to the other, unsure of whether to put his case down or continue to hold it.  In the end he put it down, and stood there pretending to be at ease, but not knowing what to do with his hands.  He felt like an overgrown child who had been caught doing something naughty, and was now being interrogated about it.  He assumed what he thought was a goody-goody expression – which only made him look more silly – and held onto the frills of his shorts in an unconscious desire to make the legs longer than they were.
“So, Bobby
” Georgie began.  “How come you chose to become a boot boy?”  She suppressed a snigger.  “Did you do a course?”  She looked at him with assumed innocence.  She was the smallest of the three guests, with rumpled black hair, wearing a short pleated skirt, and little soft ankle boots.
He felt he was being mocked, and though he was in no position to take offence, he was not going to let them put him down.
“Actually my aunt trained me,” he replied, a little haughtily.  “She knows pretty much everything about leather and” - he was going to say “rubber”, but he thought better of it - “er, other materials
”
“Ooh, that’s your aunt who got you that uniform, right?” interrupted Donna.
“Er
yeah
.”
“You’re lucky to have an aunt like that,” remarked Cindy, with a friendly smile.  “In general aunt’s have a poor reputation, don’t you think?”
There was something motherly about that smile that appealed to him.  She had soft brown eyes and full lips.  Her outfit was anything but motherly, however: a short, expensive-looking leather jacket worn over a tight red jumper, emphasizing her breasts, black faux-leather leggings and well-fitting vinyl boots just over the knee.  Whatever it was  about her, the words came tumbling out.
“I guess
but she’s really cool, and cos my mum has to work and travel abroad a lot she looks after me most of the time
  That’s to say, I live in her house mainly, but I move around quite a bit – like at the moment I’m helping out Clare – I mean miss – and I do a lot of stuff for my aunt’s friends, like Lavinia and Nicole, and
”
“You sound very busy, Bobby.  Wendy tells me you’re even helping out at the riding stables at the moment.  What do you do there?”
Bobby fidgeted uneasily.  “Oh, er, you know
just, like, general stuff
”
“Well, I expect they must have lots and lots of riding boots that need cleaning
”
“Oh
yeah, that’s right.  Yeah, I’m gonna apply for a job there in the summer
”
Clare came back with the drinks on a tray.  She put them down on the coffee-table.
“Don’t you already have a job, Bobby?  Won’t you be helping out with the dressage in the autumn?”
Bobby froze.  He looked at her pleadingly.
“Oh, you’re talking about applying to be the stable boot boy!  Yes, Lavinia mentioned that.  I’m sure Miss Poole will jump at the idea.  Miss Poole’s the owner, Cindy.”
“Oh, I see.  Well she should, definitely.  Will you wear your uniform, dear?  It would be perfect, I would have thought.  If your shorts get muddy it’ll just wipe off.  Though you’d have to be careful not to snag them
  They’d probably burst!  That would be a disaster!”
Everyone laughed.   Everyone except Bobby.  Not funny!  He blushed again at the thought, and tugged at the legs of his shorts, which felt as if they were riding up.  His disorderly boyhood, like a child that seeks attention by making a mess of its room, had for some minutes been leaking onto his tummy, and now the leg bands were slick with its juices, so that despite his efforts to pull them down they simply slid up again, revealing glistening thighs.  He was beginning to panic.  Clare grasped the opportunity.
“Oh, no, Cindy.  This latex is actually quite durable.  Here, feel for yourself.”
And putting her hands on Bobby shoulders, she pushed him forward till he was standing right in front of her.  Donna, sitting beside her, presented with a close-up view of the firm, sausage-shaped bulge in Bobby’s pants, put a hand to her mouth, her eyes big with delight.  Both women were enveloped in the scent of warm latex.  Cindy, quickly recovering from her surprise, took Clare at her word, hesitated, lifted her hand and took the frilling around Bobby’s left leg between finger and thumb.  It felt slightly slimy, but she persevered, and gave it a gentle tug.  At once a little stream of clear juice trickled out and made its way stickily down Bobby’s thigh.
“Oh!  Er
” was all she managed to say, as she let the frilling slip from her fingers and snap back onto his flesh.  Donna’s mouth fell open.  She looked from the trickle of juice to Bobby’s burning cheeks and back again.  Seeing it was about to reach the top of his sock, she thoughtfully took a tissue from her bag, arrested its progress, then wiped his leg.  She smiled and shook her head.
“Boys will be boys.  Clare, I think Bobby is a little too, er, overwrought, to start on our boots right now.  I think we should perhaps, help him out a little.”
Without waiting for a reply, she stood up, took him by the shoulders, and turned him through one hundred and eighty degrees, then pushed him gentle down onto the sofa.  She sat down next to him, put an arm around him, and without further ado, placed her hand on the soft bulge of his balls.
“Cindy?  Will you help?”
Cindy, emboldened, smile.  “Of course.  Now Bobby, just relax and enjoy, darling
”
She slid her hand over the straining latex and closed her fingers softly on the shaft, which was lying flat against his tummy on her side of the seam.   She gasped.
“Gosh
  So hard
and so hot
”
Clare seated herself on the arm of the sofa next to Cindy, from where she had a good view.  Georgie climbed out of her armchair and sat on the other arm.
“It just needs a little love
” murmured Donna, caressing his balls.  Bobby’s head fell back and he closed his eyes.
Cindy began massaging gently, rolling it back and forth with the palm of her hand, making Bobby moan with pleasure.  Then she carefully slid it over till it was vertical, the head just below the waistband of his shorts, so that the slightly thicker centre seam fitted neatly into the cleft in the glans.  Then all she had to do was to wrap her fingers around the shaft while using the long scarlet nail of her index finger to scratch at and probe the trapped cleft.  The inevitable explosion was not long coming.  Bobby cried out, arched his back, and gripped the women’s thighs. 
“Woops!” said Cindy, with mock surprise.  But she kept massaging that sensitive spot, and a moment later, to the accompaniment of Bobby’s moans and sobs, the c-um was pumping from the tip of his coc-k, so powerfully that it spurted out from the waistband onto his vest and his bare midriff, and all over the front of his shorts and Cindy’s and Donna’s hands.
As his climax slowly subsided, leaving him slumped and gasping, the audience gave the protagonists a little round of applause.  Wendy had appeared at the door.
“Whatever is going on in here?”
“Nothing mum – just giving Bobby some relief.”
“So I see!  I thought someone was being murdered in here.  We’ll have the neighbours knocking at the door shortly.”  She advanced into the room.  “Goodness, what a mess!  He must have needed that!  Clare dear – when he’s quite recovered would you help him get cleaned up?  At least we’ll be able to eat lunch in peace, without his
his thing demanding attention.  Cindy, dear – it’s all over your hand – oh, and your leggings!”
“I know, Wendy.  It was worth it though.  It’s a long time since I’ve witnessed an eruption quite like that!”
“I’m sure.  Probably not since you were also a teenager.”
Bobby had opened his eyes.
“I-I’m sorry
  I should go get cleaned up
”
“Don’t apologise darling,” smiled Georgie.  “I wouldn’t have missed that for the world.  Only thing is
  it’s made me rather horny
  And it’s all your fault
”  She gave him a strange look.

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2024, 08:55:52 AM »
Chapter 66

Bobby was packed off to shower, while Clare washed his shorts and vest.  By the time he came out his shorts were clean and powdered and his vest hung up on the washing line.  So he sat down to lunch in the dining room with all the elements of his uniform except his vest.  Georgie, sitting opposite him, seemed to be taking a particular interest in him.
“You’ve got quite good muscular development, Bobby.  Do you work out?”
“A bit.  I play a lot of sports, anyway.  It’s good to keep in shape.”
“Yes – he’s as strong as a little pony!” put in Clare, mischievously.  “You know, Bobby, I reckon you’re strong enough to be ridden like one, too.  What do you think?”
Bobby glared at her.  The others looked puzzled.  It was obviously a private joke.

The ladies had been drinking white wine with their lunch, and after they had finished eating they needed a refill.
“Bobby?  Bring in the wine from the fridge, would you.  There’s a good lad,” said Wendy.
Bobby was quick to comply.  His role as housemaid hadn’t yet been mentioned, and he was eager to keep it that way, or they would all be clamouring for him to show off his uniform.  He poured the drinks and put another bottle in the fridge to cool.  He knew what Wendy’s friends were usually like.  He was hanging out in the kitchen when he heard giggling from the dining room, followed by Clare’s voice.
“Boot boy!  You’re needed.  Come here at once please.”
He sighed and made his way through.
“Georgie can’t wait any longer.  Get your stuff.”
“Okay.  Where would you like to sit?”
“Right where I am.”
“What, you want me to crawl under the table?” he scoffed.
“Exactly.  You’ll be on your knees anyway.  What difference does it make?”
He shrugged.  “Whatever you say, miss.” 
He knew she was wearing only short ankle boots.  They wouldn’t take long.  He remembered they were of very soft-looking leather, with thin, flexible soles and little zips up the back.  He noticed such things now.  So he selected a soft brush, a soft cloth, and a tin of clear wax from his kit, knelt down, and crawled under the table.
There was just room to kneel.  He took her right foot, placed it on his thigh, and began to work the wax into the leather using the brush.  The giggling bubbled up again.  Women!  Bunch of schoolgirls, more like.  He put down the brush and reached for the cloth.  As he did so, Georgie moved her foot off his thigh and onto his flaccid coc-k.
“Hey!  What you doing?”
“Bobby!  Don’t you dare speak to Georgie like that!  Do I have to get the cane out again?”
It was disconcerting how the mere tone of her voice was enough the make any remaining bravado evaporate. 
“No, miss.  Sorry, miss.  Sorry, miss Georgie.  I didn’t mean anything
”
Clare smiled to herself.  All the training from all the different quarters was definitely having its effect.  He accepted his roles now without question.  A willing little boot boy in pink latex pants, an obedient housemaid in a pink latex dress, and now a ponyboy at the riding centre!  He’d become conditioned to doing anything he was told – witness Damien!  Well, if he’d been up for that, she doubted this would be a problem

Georgie was rocking her foot from side to side, rolling Bobby’s pen-is back and forth.  After a short while she felt it swelling and hardening against the sole of her boot.  She squashed it gently, eliciting a gasp from under the table, let it recover, and did it again.  Poor Bobby, attempting to work on her other boot, barely knew what he was doing.  She continued – gentle pressure, ease off, pressure, ease off, in a slow, regular rhythm.  It was satisfyingly simple and effective process, and within a minute or two she had worked him up into a full, hard erection.  Bobby seemed to have given up on her boot.  She let her foot rest there for a while.  She could actually feel it throbbing through the leather.  She chuckled.  It was time.  Reaching under the table, she would her fingers in his curls, and, sliding down in her chair and opening her legs, drew his head gently between them.
The loose pleated skirt was ideal, and her panties were in her bag.  Her pussy was hot and wet from watching him c-um.  She saw the surprise in his big blue eyes, and then she had her hand around the back and his face disappeared between her thighs.
“You had your fun, Bobby.  Now its my turn, okay?  Well?  Off you go, then
”
He hesitated, taken aback by the turn of events.
“Clare?  I think you’d better get your cane
”
That had an immediate effect.  But unsure of quite how to proceed, he decided to show his willingness by planting a tiny soft kiss on the lips that confronted his.
“Ahh
.  That’s better
”
Thus encouraged, he repeated the action several times more.
“Mmm
  Oh, yes, Bobby, that’s perfect
  Do it at the top, too
”
He complied.  Georgie leant back in her chair, resting her hand in his hair, and closed her eyes.  After a while her pussy began to respond, the lips swelling and beginning to open like a flower, and becoming moist and slippery.  Her friends watched her face, her forehead puckering with pleasure.
“That’s it
oh, god, yes
  Use your tongue now, darling
”
A gasp told them he had obeyed her instruction.  Bobby was a quick learner, and Georgie’s reactions were his guide.  He dutifully resisted the temptation to explore his erection, aware that his sole concern must be for the pleasure of Wendy’s friend, and instead held onto the front legs of her chair.  It seemed to be his destiny to be on his knees, and he as beginning to realise that it was in that position that he felt happiest and most fulfilled.  His instinct was to serve, to efface himself, whether for the purpose of giving pleasure, of providing amusement, or merely of performing useful menial tasks.  It was becoming clear that he could not live his life without the direction of a mistress – or several mistresses.

As his confidence grew, so did his enthusiasm, and within five minutes Georgie was brought to a shuddering orgasm, knocking over her drink in the process.  As her convulsions subsided, she broke into gratified laughter.
“Oh, my god
  How in the world
?  I mean, that was the best
.  You’re a natural, darling
”
Bobby’s face, beaming with her praise, and sticky with her juices, popped up from under the table.  She ruffled his hair.
“Clare – I want him for my hen party next month.  Would you release him for a day?”
“If I’m invited – and if his aunt has no objections.  But I think
” – she looked at Cindy’s and Donna’s faces – “I think he may have more urgent business before today’s out
”

Suffice it to say Bobby had a busy evening, and was allowed to sleep in Monday morning.  He stayed at Clare’s revising for his exams till Tuesday evening, when Nicole collected him.  As he was getting his things together, she took Clare aside.
“I heard from Georgie.  I’ve persuaded her to put her party back till after his exams.  Then she’s welcome to have him.  We’re going to discuss a new outfit, and I have an idea of two for keeping him in a convenient kneeling position.  I’ll let you know what we come up with.”
“So tomorrow
?”
“Back into pony training, and I’m hoping he can put in an appearance at the committee meeting.  I can’t wait to see their faces.”

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2024, 09:00:33 AM »
Chapter 67.

When Bobby and Nicole arrived at Pitt’s Wood the following day, having stopped for lunch in a diner on the way, Miss Poole was there to meet them.
“Good afternoon Nicole.  Good afternoon, Bobby.  I hope you’re feeling fit today, Bobby.  MĂ©lisande is in the canteen having lunch, and she’s her usual energetic self!  Now, I just wanted to clarify matters apropos your grooms.  You’ll understand I can’t dedicate three girls to your care - even though you are a VIP – a very important pony!”  She smiled at her joke.  “There too much work to go round and too few grooms as it is.  So I’ve decided to allocate Phoebe to you
  Oh, I can see from your reaction I chose the right girl!”
Bobby blushed and compressed his lips shyly. 
“As a matter of fact she had already approached me requesting the position, so I think everyone’s happy.”  She lowered her voice.  “Actually, much to my surprise, MĂ©lisande herself applied for the job as well!  I would have thought she’d consider grooming below her.  In any case, it would have been quite inappropriate to put someone so young in charge of Bobby’s care and preparation.  Let her do what she does well, eh?  Well, you better get on.  Phoebe’s waiting in your table.”
“Will Bobby be putting in an appearance at the meeting?” asked Nicole.
“Oh, yes, we must show our senior members!   MĂ©lisande wanted to ride you in by herself, Bobby, but I’ve told her she can ride you, but your groom must lead you.”
“That’s sensible, Violet,” nodded Nicole.
“Yes, I thought so.  I think MĂ©lisande has begun to feel proprietorial about you, Bobby.  Better be careful she doesn’t abduct you one dark night!  Just joking!” she added, as Bobby looked alarmed.

Phoebe was waiting for them, seated on a hay bale.  She had had her ginger hair cut in a short, boyish style,   
“Hi Phoebe,” smiled Nicole.  “Wow, I like your hair!  You didn’t waste any time.  Congratulations on becoming Bobby’s personal groom.”
“Thanks, Nicole.  Yeah, it’s great.  My favourite pony.  And I’m going to get paid a bonus too.”
“Hi Phoebe,” said Bobby, sheepishly.  “Your hair looks great!”
“Yeah, well, if you can identify as a pony, I don’t see why I can’t identify as a boy!  Come on, let’s get started.  That MĂ©lisande is bound to be waiting at one on the dot.”
“I’ll leave you to it,” said Nicole.  She put down the hold-all she’d been carrying.  “Here’s his suit and tail.  I have to fraternise with the members – a couple of them I haven’t see for a year!  I’ll see you this evening.”

As the door closed behind her, Bobby took Phoebe’s arm.
“Can I feel your hair?”
“Go ahead.”
“I love that prickly feeling at the back
”
“Glad you like it.  Now, clothes off and let’s get you ready.  And Bobby?  Don’t be shy.  I’ve already seen everything you’ve got.  When I’m your groom you’re just another animal to me
”

With a few minutes Phoebe had zipped him in, and was tightening the leg straps and adjusting the hand and foot fastenings.  On went the hood and the collar, then the head harness, and finally
yes, his tail.  Nicole had found some thicker, greasier lubricant, and it went it easily.  She gave him three and a half pumps, partly out of pure mischief, partly because she resented the fact she was doing all this for the benefit of MĂ©lisande.
“Posh little brat!  So she wants my job too now, as well as my pony!  I wonder which of her many outfits she’ll be wearing today.  Something expensive, I bet, to show off in front of the committee.  I hope you throw her, Bobby
”
Bobby had his earplugs in, so couldn’t hear a word of Phoebe’s tirade, but he could sense from a certain abruptness in her demeanour as she tightened his girths that she was feeling annoyed.  She checked the saddle, attached the stirrups and then the reins.  She sat on him for few seconds to see what it felt like.  She smiled.  He was strong, and didn’t move an inch as she lifted her feet into the stirrups.  She patted his shoulder.
“If we had the time
”  She glanced at her bag, leaning against the wall.  Inside was her strap-on, a present from Nicole
  Her mind began to wander

The door opened with a bang.  Phoebe jumped off, and swung round.
“It’s two minutes past one!” snapped MĂ©lisande.  She glared at Phoebe.  “Were you astride my pony?”
Phoebe put her hands on her hips.  “He’s not yours, miss.  He don’t belong to you.  You’re just his trainer.  So don’t
”
“He should have been outside and ready to be mounted” - she looked at her watch – “three minutes ago.”
She marched over, grabbed the reins, and yanked Bobby towards the door.  Phoebe, fuming, could only mutter “bitch
fuc-king little bitch!” as she strode off up the field with Bobby in tow. 

At the top of the hill, MĂ©lisande removed Bobby’s earplugs and squatted in front of him.  He noticed she looked particularly smartly turned out, even for her, with a crisp white shirt and a tie in the Pitt’s Wood colours of red and green, her petrol-blue breeches and jacket, and gleaming boots.
“Today I’m going to teach you to trot.  Because you don’t have proper pony legs, all that means is walking very fast – so fast that you barely touch the ground.  That’s all you’re going to do for the next four hours, and for the next four training days if you can’t get it right.  Understand?  And I won’t spare the whip, so you’d better work.  And when we go to see the committee this evening, I don’t care how tired you are, you will look as fresh as if you’ve just come in from the field.  Right.  There’s nothing else you need to know.”
And with that, she reinserted the earplugs and mounted.
Phoebe, still smarting from their exchange, leant against the stable wall and watched as MĂ©lisande drove Bobby mercilessly up and down the field.  Whenever he showed signs of slacking, a couple of cracks with her whip mended his pace.  Several of the other stable girls had stopped work to watch, and then Ellie and Jasmine wandered down to join her.
“She doesn’t let him rest, poor thing,” murmured Ellie.
“She will,” said Jasmine, but only after a set time.  See?  She’s doing intensive thirty-minute sessions.  He’ll probably get a five-minute rest now.”
Phoebe had been quiet for a while.  At last she spoke.
“Ellie?  Do you still have the app?”
“The app?”
“Bobby’s app.”
“Oh, that!”  She laughed.  “Yes
why?  You’re not thinking of
?”
“Lend me your phone.”
“If you do that while he’s running
”
“What?”
“He might fall
”
“He’ll be okay.  He’s tough.  It’s her I’m after.”
Jasmine held her peace, but took out her phone and walked forward a few paces.

Phoebe waited till they were going downhill.  She turned the vibrator to the highest speed and pressed start.  The reaction was instantaneous.  Bobby skidded to a halt, both back legs lifting off the ground.  Amid gasps from the onlookers, MĂ©lisande did a perfect somersault over his head, and landed flat on her back in front of him, still holding onto the reins.  Her whip went flying.  She lay there for a second, winded, then struggled slowly and undignifiedly to her feet.  She glared at the spectators.  She retrieved her whip, and advanced menacingly on Bobby, limping slightly.  If she hadn’t been aware of all the phone cameras focussed on her at that moment, without doubt Bobby would have had a beating.  In the event, she decided it would politic to reserve his punishment until later.  So she claimed back into the saddle and rode him hard, booting him in the ribs, back up the hill.  There was lots of sniggering, but only the receptionist approached and asked her if she were all right.  Phoebe wore a satisfied smile.
“Did you get the fall, Jasmine?”
“Of course, Phoebe.  Now, I wonder where to post it
”
“Everywhere would be good.”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender