Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Rosemary's Vlog  (Read 3059 times)

Princess PowderPuff

• Mommy's Dearest
Rosemary's Vlog
« on: October 03, 2023, 04:40:47 AM »
I'm jumping the gun a little with this. Rosemary hasn't made an appearance in "A Sissy is Born" yet. Her arrival is imminent though later in the next chapter.
This will be a 2 chapter posting and only a small amount of chapter 2 is complete so part 2 might take a while before it's posted. Sorry for that.
It's all a bit tongue in cheek I hope ya'll enjoy. Let me know what you think.

Rosemary's Vlog
A Little Miss Muffet's tale
By
Pansy PowderPuff

This is a side story to A Sissy is Born

Part - 1

"Rosemary's video blog is online if you want to watch? I really don't know why you are so concerned it's very good and so supportive of you." Daisy's mother hit the play button and Rosemary's face popped up on the screen.

"Hello ladies and welcome to my latest blog posting. Have I got some juicy gossip for you today! But first let me show you this." And she produced a romper almost identical to the one he was currently wearing. His heart sank. "Isn’t it absolutely gorgeous? I can guess what some of you are thinking right now that you wouldn't be caught dead wearing something like this and I couldn't agree more. It really is very heavily embellished with rows and rows of luxurious frills; there are quite literally dozens from the chest down to the crotch and all the way up the back. The bodice and panty are tightly sheared to give a very clingy fit and it buttons up the back above the frills, so at best it's going to be a wriggle to get into and once you're in you're stuck until someone comes to your rescue, and be advised there is no popper fastening in the crotch. So it's going to be an absolute biatch if you want to go tinkles. That’s why it's recommended that you only wear it with nappies. But the most remarkable thing about it is its part of a new range of lingerie aimed specifically at boys. That's right, for boys! Can you believe it?"

"How do you feel about your brother wearing lingerie to rival your own and stealing the limelight this summer all dressed up in one of these beauties? At least he won't be borrowing your things any longer; you'll be borrowing his instead. So if your brother has a birthday coming up soon, or even if he doesn't, you could do a lot worse than treat him to one of these. I'm sure he'd just love to receive one all wrapped up in pretty tissue paper and pink ribbon to open in front of all his friends. Why not check out the rest of the wonderful collection whilst you're at it? I bet you'll find oodles of pretty things for him."

"Of course you can't expect a boy to wear these with trousers they're far too bulky to conceal beneath them and why would he want hide them anyway, garments like these are made to be seen. So don’t expect him to be happy until he has them prominently displayed beneath the cutest little sun dress with the shortest flippy skirt. But remember boys always ask your sister before you borrow one of her dresses to show off your delicious new frillies. So with that in mind the designers have created a very stylish range of fluffy bouncy short petticoats and a collection of very pretty dresses for his teddy to be teamed with which will compliment it beautifully and will look absolute gorgeous displayed beneath the ever so macho short skirt or dress that he chooses for himself."

"On the plus side they are available in a variety of styles including collar and sleeve configurations and bodice length so he can expect to find one to suit any occasion. He won't be disappointed. But remember boys, legs look best with a little colour on them, so opt for a natural or artificial tan for those lily white legs of yours or you could always ask your sister if you could borrow a pair of her  pantyhose but ask her to wax your legs first, I'm sure she would be delighted to help turn your average legs into great legs as you revel in the most sensual experience as your pantyhose positive glide up your silky smooth legs ready to be caressed by your ever attentive boyfriend. But remember no hairy armpits please. Whatever you choose don't forget to wear your highest tippy toe heels whether they be sandals or the ever popular lace up shoe boot they're sure to look divine. They really are a must have item for every boys closet, so if you haven't got any yet go buy a pair today, you won't regret it, and for those wishing to make the greatest impact wear those to die for high heels with sheer pantyhose and you'll never go short of admiring glances from the real boys out there."

"This season is all about accessories, bubblegum necklaces, bracelets and large earrings or a sweet little fluffy angora cardigan draped casually over ones shoulders is always welcome, or a sumptuous fur wrap for when it turns chilly and keeps you looking oh so glamorously masculine throughout the day. Of course you will need a small cross body bag and a dainty little purse to match, perfect for allowing him to display his macho side whilst wearing his darling little dress. There are some perfectly adorable little fluffy fur purses with wrist straps out there right now that are so extraordinarily macho they would make the best present for your brother or boyfriend."

"A minimalist look for makeup is preferred this season for that fresh faced look but for you boys that still means a full mask of foundation and powder for that flawless look and blushed cheeks, mascara remains de rigueur and possibly some false lashes to flutter at your admirers as well a touch of lip gloss for your perfect pout though a bold lipstick for that eminently kissable look if you're feeling daring is still preferred, and don’t forget your perfume. Fasten your hair back with a luxurious fur Alice band or pretty barrettes; maybe even try something a little more daring. Perhaps mommy will let you get your hair cut into Louise Brooks' geometric bob or maybe a Veronica Lake peek-a-boo look is more to your taste or perhaps you would prefer a darling Audrey Hepburn updo. They're all so very flattering for teenage boys. But whatever styles you choose remember your eyebrows deserve the same care and attention, they should be sleek and delicately arched and flattering to your new found girlish features. And you can never go wrong with a sheer frosted shell pink nail polish or be adventurous and have nail extensions and a French manicure instead to complete that very sophisticated metro sexual look which is so the rage for boys this season."

"Now boys whatever your taste in fashion your sister would love to join you for some retail therapy sessions this summer. I bet the stores have some really pretty bras for boys just waiting for you to discover or if you're very lucky she might let you experience the joy of wriggling into your very first firm control panty girdle. They make the perfect gift for the boy who thinks he has everything. He'll feel the benefits immediately and wonder how he ever managed without one."

"They are the perfect solution for smoothing out those unsightly lumps and bumps in your underwear leaving you with a smooth flat tummy and oh so feminine curves and it will give you the most delightful wiggle when you walk. With no more worries about embarrassing yourself with a stiffy in your panties that to die for slinky little black sheath dress you've been eyeing is well within your grasp. "Just how great would that be? That really would be something to tell all your friends about." she enthused. "You might even get to wear your girdle home if you complain too much, or even not enough. I can just see you now in your fluffy angora cropped sweater with a long line open bottom girdle and calf length hobble skirt and high heels, sashaying along the mall concourse with the clip, clip, clip of your heels on the terrazzo floor, like a sissy on a mission, with your hands flapping in the breeze as you desperately try to keep pace with your sister. Alternatively you might prefer the delights of tight lacing that only the strict discipline of a heavily boned over-bust corset can provide."

"If you ask nicely maybe you will be allowed to wear it with an adorable French maid's outfit. Something pink in heavy cotton sateen perhaps, with a sweetheart neckline and oversized puff sleeves gathered onto a narrow white cuff that sit high up on your biceps and a form fitting bodice to show off your tightly sculptured waist. You'll need a lovely white starched apron to finish off your look with cross over shoulder straps with ruffles at the shoulders and waist ties fashioned into a huge chocolate box bow at the back. And for the devotee why not try a matching high neck posture collar to wear with it. Won't you look positively delightful when you assume all your domestic responsibilities, and I'm sure you'll want to wear your dress with an additional petticoat, what boy could resist? That really will add emphasis to your hourglass figure and will give you perfect setting to showcase your new frillies every time you curtsey or you're flouncing around carrying out your household tasks? A maid's work is never done, what with all that dusting and polishing, dishes to wash, laundry to do and the ironing, bedrooms to vacuum and tidy and beds to make you can be assured of being confined in your apparel for a full day of domestic bliss that should give you ample opportunity to show yourself off. And you'll be such a big help to mommy. Maybe if you're lucky she will rent out your services to the neighbours as your summer break holiday job.  Six days a week in an ever so tight corset and high heels. What boy could refuse? Remember don't be bashful, put a wiggle in your walk, swish those hips and flash those frills! Your petticoat and panties will do the rest. You'll have a boyfriend in no time. Wouldn't that be super?"

"Don’t forget boys you must ask your sister before you borrow one of her dresses to show off your pretty lingerie, or better yet invest in a dress of your own. Every mother is accepting of a son who wears a French maids dress, with corset and high heels. You can't go wrong, so pretty yet functional you can see why they’ve become the new LBD for boys, and they make the perfect display platform for showing off your bouffant petticoats and frilly panties and your hair fastened up in oh so fashionable chignon. And remember when your friends call round don’t be shy give them a proper curtsey after all you’re the man of the house now."

mikeh1993

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Rosemary's Vlog
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023, 08:53:44 AM »
Simply amazing.  So can’t wait for part two.  Take your time, one doesn’t rush exemplary work

Princess PowderPuff

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2023, 11:23:16 AM »
Part – 2
David was feeling a bit better thankfully it hadn't mentioned him at all. But the viewing figures had been steadily going up, climbing from 12 to 14 to 19 then they jumped to 51 as word began to spread.
"And now for that sensational gossip I mentioned earlier fresh from the mall today. It dovetails nicely into what we've already discussed so you already have some of the background and it provided the inspiration for the next section of this post."

"Now let me show you a perfect example of how we can expect to see these pretty boy rompers shown off, as worn by a young man who was guided by his mother through the mall with a hop, skip and a jump earlier today. Even those of you familiar with David Preston could be forgiven for not recognising him as he stepped out looking particularly chic in his rad' new outfit which I am assured is his new signature style. We can expect to see more of him wearing similar outfits over the next few months or until the new season's lines become available."

"UNSSS!!" screamed Daisy's so loud that his mother even heard him from the kitchen. She too was watching Rosemary's Vlog on her smart phone so she knew exactly what had prompted Daisy's vocal outburst and it brought a smile to her face.

David's heart leapt into his throat almost choking him.  Viewing figures had swept into the high hundreds and were rapidly climbing as pictures of him began popping up on the screen, in all of his emasculated and excruciating feminine glory.

"Doesn't he look absolutely gorgeous? He's chosen a very youthful little dress with lots of very fussy petticoats that really do lift his skirt and expose more of those wonderful frilly panties than would normally be indecent for a teenage boy. But he carries it off with such panache. It's a perfect example of just how this exquisite lingerie should be worn, and to my mind is how every well dressed boy should look this season. And for extra impact he's teamed it with an oversize pacifier and a set of walker reins. That is so sweet and such a bold fashion statement and he displays such confidence in his new look."

"This turn of events has taken me by considerable surprise I would never in a million years expected David Preston of all people to be bouncing through the mall all dresses up like the proverbial sissy sporting a delightful teenage toddler outfit accompanied by his mother nor would I have anticipated him wearing such feminine and lavishly frilled underwear."

"It makes me wonder if it isn’t linked to an incident in the mall earlier this morning when a young man was apparently caught short and emptied his bladder on the concourse in full view of several shocked shoppers. Neither the boy nor the woman accompanying him has been identified but this short clip filmed at the scene shows a boy who bears an uncanny resemblance to David."
"But the burning question on all of our lips is does this ever so frilly teddy make your bum look big and I have to say yes and no."

"Under normal circ-umstances my answer would have been an emphatic no but this situation is extremely abnormal because in David's case I happen to know from a reliable source that he is in fact wearing 3 super thick pre-shaped nappies and soaker sets underneath, and also two pair of rubber pants over them. Not those thin flimsy vinyl ones but actual thick rubber ones for that authentic toddler look and feel, all tucked in beneath a pair of very cosy double thick short-alls. Obviously he's quite the aficionado. So yes David I'm sorry to say they do make your bum look big. But isn't that the whole point? Big and bulky is what separates 'The Sissy' from the mere mortals amongst us. In fact your bum looks huge which probably accounts for why you walk with a distinct infantile waddle and why you're being mistaken for a sissy. Or are you? Being mistaken, that is?"

"For those who aren’t familiar with David he is a pioneer for gender equality within the school system. He was told to get his hair cut he steadfastly refused citing the fact that the girls weren’t forced to have their hair short so he should be permitted to grow his out just the same. It might just have been an act of rebelliousness on is part though he might have backed himself into a corner and was too proud to back down but he has continued to wear his hair long and keeps it tied back like one of the girls. For this alone David will always be a super hero to me, sissy or not."

"Although I did notice from today's pictures that he has had his hair fashioned into the most delightful though rather impractical confection of little girl ringlets, a style which is proving to be a very popular amongst the younger spectrum of sissy this season, and I'm reliably informed that he has actually had them permed, which if true is a very bold statement indeed, but adds some clarity for the reason why he challenged the school board on his hair length in the first place. And offers some insight as to why he's all dressed up like he is."

"When I see scenes like these involving boys like David Preston, boys on the cusp of puberty soon to be adolescents and the young men of tomorrow I can't help but think there is something else going on here."
"He has never been known to wear nappies before today nor has he shown any desire to wet himself maybe he seeks to hide his true nature from us and he really is a super hero or super villainess or is it as some would have us believe its just a statement of style and he's just a secret sissy straight out the closet."

"Let's look at the pros and cons for a moment."

"It came as rather a surprise to learn that David had chosen the name of Daisy Powder-Puff for his new alter ego and not something that conjures up fear like Lilly the Kid or The Ruffle Butt Boy or Terror Tot all of which carry sufficient malevolence to be excellent villains."
"For a superhero perhaps he might have chosen Corset Queen or Girdle Boy, I could even see him as Rex Rabbit or Regina Leporidea or even Bunny Boy if he was to wear one of those delightful playboy bunny style costumes but not as Daisy Powder-Puff That doesn't sound super hero to me. That sounds like a super sissy extraordinaire."

"Let's just check out his chosen costume."

"Well first off he won't be able to creep up on the bad guys in those rubber panties and petticoats they're just too noisy. Though I particularly love his utility harness he's wearing with his outfit it does give at an air of menace and raw masculinity with all the steel reinforced padlocked buckles and double riveted plates. The only issue I have with it and I'm sure you're all thinking the same is why oh why does the breast plate look as though he's wearing a baby harness and his securely locked and buckled are to keep him in and stop him escaping from mommy's control and the caption across his breast plate 'Little Miss Muffet's Crèche for Sissies' also dispels the vision that he might be a super femme fatale villainess and more of a super sensational sissy. It is only a little point but it's just one more issue that does add to the ambiguity of his appearance."

"I was rather hoping to see a selection of tools for dealing with the villainous hordes appear from his sublime fur muff but it appears it's just one of his many fashion  accessories, just a pretty device to keep his hands warm. It just goes to show that business and pleasure and crime fighting can coexist when his crime fighting uniform can still have such luxurious fashion elements included in its design. But it does tend to dilute Daisy's "surrender you villains or I'll shoot you with my pan galactic gargle blaster." Which is now reduced to "Thurwender you wiwans or I'll thwat you wiv my furwy muff" doesn't quite hold the same authoritative ring. I guess he's finding out balancing form and function for his crime fighting outfit is quite difficult when practicality has to take second place to his obvious femininity."

"It's difficult to know whether he's playing the superhero in disguise, or a villainess or perhaps he really is just playing himself, a sissy extraordinaire or is this, an elaborate deception to hide some nefarious deed by Daisy the super villainess or perhaps he's a deep cover agent for good? The boy is proving to be such an enigma will we ever know the truth of it?"

"Now remember boys and girls don't try this at home and certainly not on the streets, unless like David, you're very fashion forward in your thinking. It's not a style for the faint of heart and requires immense dedication to present oneself in public in a perfectly coordinated outfit accompanied by age appropriate accessories because anything less than perfect only leads to humiliation and derision which can be particularly distressing if you're going for the superhero, super villainess or femme fatale look and turn out looking like a total super sissy instead."

"So I ask, is he a secret super hero, a super villainess, or perhaps fashion icon or simply a sensational super sissy freshly out the closet. What do you think?"
"Don’t forget to complete our poll to see which category you think David fits in best, and I'll post the results at the end of this broadcast."

This work is copywrite © Princess PowderPuff 2023.

mikeh1993

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2023, 05:34:04 PM »
I wonder what friend of David err Daisy’s will be his sidekick Terror Tot. 

Princess PowderPuff

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2023, 05:59:30 PM »
I wonder what friend of David err Daisy’s will be his sidekick Terror Tot.

That would be your story to tell if you want it mikeh :)

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2023, 02:58:01 PM »
He is obviously a sissy baby girl, wearing two pairs of hopefully fingerless and thumbless baby  sccratch mittens,layered over regular gloves, he is totally helpless now, and can look forw ard to being fed todler babyfood hopefully the rest of his life, having his nappy changed, playing only with baby toys, and hopefully suc-king on his soother for comfort permanently. aand beinnnnnnng dressed up in baby dresses pernmanently too :)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender