Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Do not steal.  (Read 2367 times)

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
Do not steal.
« on: October 11, 2023, 01:08:00 PM »
it is Spoookytober! It is delicious trick or treating candy time, but don't try to steal any from stores, becauuse you will get caught. Three strikes then you have ages in sissy baby dresses, baby  bonnets, baby mittens, cloth diapers,, baby tights, diaper covers, eating baby food, and drinkingn only from baby bottes, only playing with baby rattles in a playpen. by the end of sentence, he did not want to wear boy clothes anymore, so he spent  the rest of his life as sissy baby girl never went back to trouses. because they did feel too soft and yielding.

Threen Strikes by DaraJeny.   The story douesnt mention trick or treating, but I do love me some limited release Halloween candy, if i were stealing c andy it would be Halloween candy there are lots Halloeen candies i love like body part gummies. The story covers years Doesnt mention Hallowe en.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender