Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Wet Pants Punishment  (Read 6712 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Wet Pants Punishment
« on: October 18, 2023, 10:48:01 AM »
The classroom bell rang loudly and urgently, signaling the end of the school day for Ms. Taylor’s sixth grade class.
   As one, the students rose and made for the exit in an excited and raucous exodus.
I too, was anxious to leave, to get home to my Legos, where I could finish building the grand ship I was working on. Being towards the end of the class, I was one of the last to leave but as I filed past my teacher’s desk, she held up her finely manicured hand to stop me.
   â€śWait a minute, Brian,” she said, causing those around me to pause and look in my direction.
   â€śDid you wet your pants again?” she asked accusingly, although her tone indicated she already knew the answer.
   I blushed hotly, my cheeks blazing as everyone looked down to discover the large, dark wet spot in the front of my trousers I had been hoping to hide.
   â€śYou’ll be staying after school today,” she told me firmly.
   I gulped hard at the thought of the certain punishment that was awaiting me, even as the other children giggled and began busily whispering about my fate. They moved past me and I soon found myself standing in an awkward silence before Ms. Taylor who regarded me evenly. She stood up slowly from her desk and came around to the front to face me, placing her slim hands on her curvy hips as she looked down on my trembling form.
   â€śI’m starting to think your mommy needs to send you to school in diapers and plastic panties—is that what you need?”
   My cheeks were burning scarlet with shame.
   â€śN-no, Ms. Taylor, it was an a-accident,” I stammered.
   â€śWell, I think the two hundred punishment lines I had you write last time weren’t quite enough motivation for you. Looks like I’m going to have to take stronger measures with you,” she said as she went over to a cupboard and took out a red rubber enema bag connected to a long white hose.
   Seeing the emasculating fate that awaited me, I began pleading desperately with her for a reprieve.
   â€śB-but, M-Ms. Taylor—couldn’t we just, you know, um, let it go this time?” I bleated.
   Taking the enema kit over to the sink, she squeezed in a generous dose of dish washing soap and began filling the bag with warm water.
   â€śToday you’re going to get a nice, soapy enema Brian. I’m sure it will leave a lasting impression on you and help motivate you to try and keep your pants dry in the future.”
   My eyes misted with tears of self-pity and I shifted my feet even as I unconsciously gazed at her silky legs and perfect derriere within her snug skirt. I had long lusted over my sexy teacher and she’d been the focus of all my boyish fantasies, both at school when I daydreamed about her, and at home, when I rubbed my little willie while having dirty thoughts of her.
   As I nervously watched her filling the rubber bag, my mouth went dry from anxiousness—I had never had an enema and the prospect filled me with tense apprehension.
   Soon, the bag was bursting with soapy water and she capped it off, testing the flow on the long, large latex nozzle at the end. Taking a seat on her armless chair, she beckoned me over to her side.
   â€śCome along, Brian, you’ve earned this,” she told me.
   I whimpered and shuffled my feet, trying to stall and drag out the process but she soon grabbed my wrist and sternly pulled me next to her.
   â€śImagine a twelve year-old boy, wetting his pants like a toddler,” she scolded me as she shook her head and began undoing my pants.
   I could hear the disappointment in her voice and I felt deeply ashamed at my childish lack of control. I had always wanted nothing more than for her to return my respect and admiration and now it was obvious I had neither.
   I gasped as she pulled down my pee-stained underwear, exposing my tiny, quivering little pen-is to her stern eyes. I was highly sensitive to it being exposed since my entire package was only about the size of three small grapes. The fact was, my shaft was little more than just a nub, looking more like a small cap than a real pen-is.
   Her look of dismay suggested she’d never seen such a tiny organ on a boy of my age and my cheeks flushed all over again with shame.
   Taking me over her lap, she gently pushed my thighs apart and began dipping Vaseline into my shy back hole. I squirmed and whimpered, unaccustomed to such treatment and I bit my lip in helpless angst.
   Suddenly, I felt the cold, greasy nozzle tip against my tight, puckering hole and it felt much bigger than I expected.
   â€śNo—p-please!” I quailed in panic.
   Moving the pliable nozzle around, she soon found the proper angle and I felt it slowly push past my defeated sphincter.
   â€śOooohh!” I wailed.
   Gently, she eased it in and I moaned from the feeling of rubbery fullness.
   â€śThis is just what you need,” she said as she gradually pushed it in until all six inches were inside me.
   I gasped for breath and for a moment, looked across the room at the far windows. To my utter shame, I saw three of the girls in my class, their faces pressed up against the window as they gleefully watched my humiliating punishment.
   Ms. Taylor released the clip and the first soapy surge of warm water began flowing freely into my rectum.
   â€śOOOOOHH!” I moaned helplessly.
   â€śIt’s time for you to grow up, Brian. Little boys that wet their pants belong in diapers, and it’s looking more and more like that’s just what you need. Maybe I need to have a discussion with your mommy about that.”
   It was mortifying to listen to her condescending appraisal of me.
   â€śNo, please don’t,” I whimpered, “I’ll do better next time—I promise.”
   I gasped and moaned again as the water continued flowing deeply into my bowels.
   She shut the clip on the hose, waiting patiently for the water to slowly seep deeper into my innards.
   â€śIf you’re going to act like a little child and wet your pants, you’re going to get punished like a child,” she lectured me as she re-opened the clip.
   I groaned with shame and discomfort, squirming over her firm lap as more soapy water flowed uninterrupted inside me.
   â€śYou should be ashamed of yourself,” Ms. Taylor scolded me in her demeaning voice as she held the nozzle in place, buried deep into my backside.
   Indeed, at that moment, I felt very childish.
   My back hole felt so completely stuffed and flexing my muscles had no effect whatsoever on the flow of water. It just kept coming, filling my bowels as I whined and squirmed across her thighs. My view was filled with her sexy high heels but at the moment, they were the last thing on my mind.
   Finally, the bag was reaching the end and my belly ached with cramps.
   â€śThe next time we have this conversation, I’ll be warming your bare bottom with my paddle, do you understand me?” she asked me sternly.
   â€śY-yes, Ma’am,” I sobbed with contrition.
   At long last, she pulled the slippery nozzle out of my tortured hole and I sighed with relief. Carefully, she helped me to my feet and she looked deep into my tearful eyes, making me feel very small and inferior.
   â€śI’m going to put you in a pull-up so you don’t have any accidents on your way to the bathroom,” she explained.
   Opening a desk drawer, she produced a very babyish pair of underwear that looked like a one piece diaper. It had pink bunnies and elephants across the plastic and she opened it so I could step into them.
   I couldn’t help but stare down at the tremendous cleavage between her big, sexy breasts as she pulled them up my legs, tugging them up around my waist. I felt like such a baby, wearing the infantile underwear and I blushed anew as she looked down into my embarrassed face.
   Turning me around, she dismissed me with a swat to my now padded bottom.

jenniesissy

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Wet Pants Punishment
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 12:20:06 PM »
It is always such a delight finding a new tale by Baby Bobby, one of the true 'masters' of this genre.  Thank you so much - and eager to see more.

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 05:57:53 PM »
I liked it very much.. such shame

jenniesissy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2023, 03:42:37 AM »
Alas - not a new story but actually the first part of one I have saved in my personal archive.  It's still quite nice to have Baby Bobby posting on this site again - and certainly would like to encourage him - when the proper mood strikes of course - to consider offering us the pleasure of something new.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2023, 10:44:56 AM »
Alas - not a new story but actually the first part of one I have saved in my personal archive.  It's still quite nice to have Baby Bobby posting on this site again - and certainly would like to encourage him - when the proper mood strikes of course - to consider offering us the pleasure of something new.

I couldn't find this story on the site so it was my belief I'd never posted it. In any case, at least now, others will be able to enjoy it.   ;o)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2023, 10:50:46 AM »
Twenty minutes later, I came sheepishly back into the classroom, still wearing the prissy pull-up which at least hid my embarrassing, tiny package. Ms. Taylor was holding a pink pair of plastic panties and I gulped when she motioned for me to come over and step into them.
   â€śThis should hold you until you get home,” she said dismissively as she slowly pulled the frilly waterproof panties up my legs and over the pull-ups.
   I stood there like a helpless toddler being dressed by his mommy, my hands waving in the air as I whimpered with humiliation.
   â€śI’ve written a note for your mommy telling her about your little incident today. And I’ve left my phone number in it as well so if I don’t get a text from her later today, you can expect to be taking a trip over my lap tomorrow for a spanking.”
   I gulped hard with fear and shuddered at the thought. I certainly didn’t want to risk a session with her paddle! I’d seen other boys getting spanked by her and without exception, they all cried like babies as she blistered their naughty bare bottoms.
   â€śY-yes Ma’am,” I quaked.
   Looking down at the girlish baby panties covering the pull-ups, I blushed all over again at my infantile underwear.
   Handing me the sealed note, she helped me get into my pants although they barely fit now over the bulkiness of my pull-ups and it would be obvious to anyone that saw me what I had on underneath.
   I was deeply ashamed as I trudged home, the pretty plastic panties crinkling noisily with each step I took. I could only imagine what my stunning teacher had written and I dreaded handing it over to my mom who I knew was sure to punish me for my wetting. It was bad enough that I wet the bed nearly every night and I feared my nighttime diapers would soon be getting pinned on me for daytimes too.
   Stepping through the front door with trepidation, I saw my mom sitting at the dining room table, occupied with reading a magazine. I bit my lip and slowly made my way over to her, the panties crinkling loudly in the quiet house.
   â€śBrian, what on earth are you wearing?” she asked as she stared at my bulging hips.
   â€śUm...I, um, had a little, um...a-accident at school today,” I said in barely a whisper.
   My cheeks flushed a deep red.
   Standing up, she undid the snap on my trousers and tugged them down, exposing the pull-up and pink plastic panties.
   â€śUm...Ms. Taylor said to-to give you th-this,” I stammered nervously as I held forth the note in my clammy, shaking hand.
   My mom snatched the note from me and swiftly opened it, her features darkening as she read the missive.
   â€śWell, your teacher is right—you do belong in diapers. If you’re wetting your pants at school, looks like I’m just going to have to keep you in diapers during the daytime too from now on.”
   My heart sank and I felt like crying.
   â€śNo mommy—it was an accident,” I pleaded but she had already grabbed me by the wrist and was frog marching me to my bedroom. I stumbled along, my trousers nearly tripping me.
   Reaching the bedroom, I saw my nighttime diapers already laid out, as they usually were, on the changing mat my mom kept on my bed. Yanking my shoes and pants off, she tugged my pull-ups down and set them aside. Positioning me on my back, she grabbed my ankles and pulled them up over my head, sliding the thick stack of diapers underneath my rump. I thought she would put my diaper rash cream on next but instead, she picked up the wooden paddle next to my changing mat and swung it down harshly, slapping each of my exposed cheeks hard with a scalding impact.
   I howled out in pain as she moved from one cheek to the other, slapping and swatting them viciously.
   â€śLooks like Mommy’s little bedwetter isn’t ready for big boy underwear yet, is he?” she asked with a particular hard swat on both my cheeks.
   I wailed in agony, unable to respond.
   â€śYou’re a naughty little boy who’s acting like a toddler, so now you’re getting punished like a toddler,” she said as she smacked each cheek individually.
   Tears streamed down my face and I wailed like a baby.
   I sobbed and struggled against her grip but she was a strong woman and she easily held my ankles high as she swatted my helpless bottom repeatedly with the paddle. My cheeks were the color of red apples when she finally put the paddle down. I sobbed and wiped my arm across my wet face as she smeared the diaper rash cream across my hot, stinging cheeks.
   Baby powder was soon being sprinkled over my front area and she pulled the thick cloth diapers around and pinned them together at the sides. Taking the pink plastic panties I had worn earlier, she shook them out and positioned them at my feet.
   â€śSince your teacher was nice enough to provide you with these cute panties, we might as well make use of them,” she said in her condescending voice.
   While I whimpered helplessly, she pulled the waterproof panties down my calves, over my knees and thighs and then with a curt “up”, she worked them over the bulky soft cotton cloth.
   Picking up my trousers in her hand, she looked down at me in my sissy diapers and pink plastic panties.
   â€śNo pants while you’re at home, young man,” she snapped, “From now on, your diapers and plastic panties will be all the pants you need,” she told me firmly.
   â€śY-yes, mommy,” I sobbed pitifully.
   Wiping the tears from my face, I put my sneakers back on as she strode out of the room leaving me to contend with a hot, stinging bottom, the heat trapped in my thick diapers. When I caught my reflection in the full-length mirror with my pink baby diapers exposed, I really looked and felt like a toddler.
   I sobbed and caught a waft of the ever present smell of stale, pee-soiled diapers that filled my room.
   Sitting on the edge of my bed, I wondered with dismay what I was going to do. The frustration and shame of the day was overwhelming and without thinking, I reached down and began rubbing the front of my bunny soft diapers. As usual, it felt wonderful, although my scalded bottom was a major distraction. Visions of gorgeous Ms. Taylor and her big, succulent boobs swam through my head, even as they competed with my memories of the humiliating, scolding lecture she’d given me today. I could only imagine how she’d react once she learned I would be wearing diapers to school from now on. I pictured her pretty face and the inevitable smirk she’d have as she looked over my bulging hips.
   I gasped aloud and my eyes crossed as I came hard, splashing my little load into the soft folds of my sissy diapers.

THE END

ace

• Ballerina
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2023, 09:22:44 PM »
Great to see you back BB, this is a wonderful short story of which you are world famous. I don't remember it either so it's a welcome addition. Please keep up the good work. Your's and other contributions are keeping this place going.
Ace

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender