Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Josh's New Home  (Read 17757 times)

parkintochter and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Josh's New Home
« on: November 23, 2023, 10:26:00 AM »
It was a cold, grey day and the rain was coming down in sheets, heaping only further misery upon me as I trudged slowly and alone through the downpour.
   Three weeks ago, I had been recently orphaned, due to a tragic car wreck involving both of my parents, and my arranged social worker recently set up living accommodations at my aunt’s house, some 80 miles from where I’d lived for the last twelve years of my life. It had been a trying ordeal for me and after the last horrific month of trying to cope with being without them, I was beginning to think that I could not possibly be more alone in the world.
   Unfortunately, I had only spotty memories of my mom’s younger sister, Aunt Emily. The last time I had been there, I had only been five at the time and it had ended on a bad note for everyone involved. She seemed nice enough, and as I recalled, and she was quite pretty, or at least, she was at the time.
For some reason on that occasion—perhaps because there were no other toys around--I had found myself playing with a collection of Barbie dolls my Aunt had left in a room. She had come in unexpectedly while doing some laundry and discovered me on the floor but instead of teasing me, as I would have expected, she sat down and joined in as if it were perfectly natural. Things had continued quite pleasantly that afternoon until my dad came to pick me up to go home. To my shock and horror, my father was livid with what he called my “sissy” behavior and he let me know in no uncertain terms by pulling my pants down and spanking the daylights out of me. After that painful experience, I was absolutely forbidden to have anything to do with Aunt Emily and I had kept my word for the last seven years.
   That traumatic episode, early in my impressionable young life, caused me to be all the more uncomfortable about going to live with Aunt Emily. Would she be wary of me now? Maybe she resented my moving in so unexpectedly? But I had nowhere else to go—there were simply no other relatives for me to turn to.
   My shoulders trembled as I choked back a sob of self pity. The walk from the bus stop to Aunt Emily’s house had left me soaked and chilled and I was feeling little incentive to move in with my enigmatic aunt, a person who was still little more than a stranger to me.
   The heavy suitcase I was carrying was beginning to hurt my arm so I set it down momentarily to shift it to the other side. As I did so, I pulled out the crumpled note the social worker had given me with Aunt Emily’s address written in the lady’s elegant cursive writing. As I smoothed it out to re-read it, the rain immediately began to make the ink start to run and I feared I’d lose the information forever. In my anxiety and panic, I burst into tears and scanned the nearby houses, searching desperately for the address while I could still make it out on the slowly disintegrating paper.
To my utter relief, I saw behind a nearby white picket fence, the five numbers that corresponded to the address I’d been given. Wiping my face of rain and tears, I re-shouldered my burden and went up the path to the large, ornate wooden door. A glazed window was next to the door but warm light was spilling out through it and it beckoned from inside, seeming to invite me to inquire further. With my heart in my throat, I knocked uncertainly and waited for what fate had in store for me.
Barely three seconds had passed when I heard the unmistakable crisp sound of heels steadily approaching from inside. I bit my lip nervously as the big door swung open to reveal my aunt standing before me.
“Joshy!!” she exclaimed with unrestrained affection.
Without waiting for a response, she bent down and threw her arms around me, locking me in a warm hug, filled with love and promise. Stopping only long enough to plant a wet, lipstick-covered kiss on my cheek, she pulled me inside and began immediately shedding the sopping wet clothes off my body.
It seemed like it had been a lifetime since I had seen my aunt but now that I was seeing her again, I was very pleasantly surprised. Aunt Emily was like an angel from heaven—tall, slim and pretty, with long sensuous legs that she showed off to great effect between her high heels and the snug skirt that clung to her curvy hips. Her long blonde hair spilled over soft shoulders but did nothing to hide the bountiful, plump bosom she could barely contain within the snug top that wrapped around her chest like a second skin. This was an aspect of my aunt I had apparently forgotten but I certainly wouldn’t forget it now, for as long as I lived!
For some reason, I had always had a strange fascination for big breasts, or at least since the time I had begun noticing the opposite sex during the last few years. And it seemed that well endowed, busty women struck a visceral nerve within me, on a level even I didn’t understand.
Now, as I gazed in bashful silence at my stunning aunt, I was captivated by her plump, sexy bosom, causing my little wiener to rise up in salute to this devastating creature before me. 
“You are absolutely soaked!” she gushed in a voice that was like the playful notes of a happy song.
She removed my jacket and shoes and then began taking off my dripping socks as well. Leading me into an immaculate, tile covered bathroom, she continued undressing me even though I had thus far, been unable to utter a word!
Being shy by nature, I was quite unused to being around such a striking woman as Aunt Emily, to say nothing of being undressed by her! Finally, I found my voice and I croaked out a greeting as best I could in a small, shaky voice.
“H-hi, Aunt Emily,” I said, a tentative smile coming to my face for the first time.
“Well hello, Honey-bunch!” she said gleefully as she gave my cheek an affectionate squeeze, “It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?”
I was relieved beyond words that my aunt seemed pleased to see me and my tension began slipping away like the wet clothes gathering in a pile at my feet.
“I was just about to take a bath when I heard you knock at the door, but you are obviously in greater need of it than I am—let me just get you out of these freezing clothes,” she explained.
The steam was rising visibly above the huge layer of bubbles that covered the surface of the tub but when my shirt was removed and my aunt began to unbutton my pants, I suddenly put my hands down to stop her.
“Oh…I-um, I can take it from here,” I stammered.
“Nonsense Silly,” she scolded me in a friendly tone, “I used to help change your diapers so you needn’t be concerned—I’ve seen every inch of your little body.”
I blushed hotly but I only vaguely remembered being around my aunt during my preschool years and I was reaching the age now where I was extremely self conscious of my body. The last thing I wanted was for my ravishing aunt to see my wiener, particularly since it was stubbornly refusing to go down!
Before I could say another word, Aunt Emily unzipped my pants and tugged them down my clammy, hairless legs, exposing my small erect pen-is within my clinging underwear.
“Oh my,” Aunt Emily said with amused surprise, barely suppressing a giggle, “looks like someone’s a little excited.”
My face turned beet red and I grabbed hold of the waistband of my underwear in an attempt to prevent any further undressing but my aunt was undeterred. Her hands were slim and beautifully manicured with long nails done in the French style of a model. She slapped my hands lightly and in my surprise, I jerked them away, just long enough for her to tug my damp underwear down my legs.
Now it was impossible to hide my erection and it stood proudly, if not insubstantially, since it was no more than an inch and a half in length, even by generous measurements. Aunt Emily giggled again but paid it no more attention as she led me into the tub where I gratefully sank into the mass of fragrant bubbles.
Taking a rose scented bar of soap, Aunt Emily began lathering it up and she started to rub it over my youthful body while she hummed a pleasant tune. I tried once to take it from her, but again, she merely pushed my meddling hand back down and resumed her ministrations as if I weren’t even there.
Washing me as if I were just an infant made me feel all the more helpless, and despite the fact my privates were now hidden, I still felt a sense of embarrassment.
“I can remember giving you a bath when you were just a baby—do you remember Joshy?” she asked sweetly.   
I didn’t know why she insisted on calling me Joshy but I wasn’t prepared to make an issue of it so early in my new relationship with her. In any event, I was still too distracted by her loveliness and charm to think of arguing with her. In addition, it felt wonderful to have such a gorgeous woman using her soft, creamy hands to wash my sensitive skin. It tingled like electricity at her caressing touch and my erection certainly hadn’t gone down—if anything, it was raging even harder! I was gazing down between the two huge globes beneath her thin, stretching top as her slippery hand suddenly found itself down between my legs. She squeezed my boner briefly and then began slowly massaging it with the bar of soap, sending shivers of excitement down my spine. Breathing hard now, I stared up into her pretty green eyes, while my own were glazed with lust and pent up energy. Between her stunning face and her massive, beautiful breasts, I couldn’t take anymore.
Suddenly, I experienced an earth shattering explosion of ecstasy unlike any I’d ever had in my entire life. My eyes crossed and I gasped for breath as I struggled to understand the wonderful feeling rippling through my body. Waves of pleasure washed over me and I went weak, the intense image of my delicious aunt swimming before me as my head rolled lazily.
Aunt Emily smiled warmly down at me, a look of understanding upon her gorgeous face.
“Looks like my little baby likes his bath,” she cooed softly.
I was still drooling foolishly as I slowly began to recover from my very first orgasm. If ever there was a case for love at first sight—this had to be it. I was utterly captivated by my sexy aunt and I knew I was going to be in heaven staying as her guest.

ace

• Ballerina
Re: Josh's New Home
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 08:57:40 PM »
Wow, wow, wow ....

What a great start Bobby, you've certainly got a talent.

Always look forward to your stories ...

Ace

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 11:15:55 AM »
It had not been more than a week since I had settled into Aunt Emily’s wonderful home that I had made several observations.
First of all was the fact that I noticed a total absence of anything manly, anywhere in the house. On the other hand, feminine touches seemed to grace everything, from her bedroom, to the kitchen, and even to the living room with its soothing pastel colors.
But more than anything in the house was Aunt Emily herself. I had never met a more “girly-girl” than her. She had an air about her that was indescribable, yet always present. Her make-up was always flawless, emphasizing her devastating green eyes with her long feminine lashes and her full, luscious lips that seemed ready to kiss me at any moment. I had come to savor those kisses, even if they were completely platonic.
 She walked with a delicate, sashaying grace, especially in her high heels and her voice was of a musical quality that sent shivers down my spine. Her very femininity seemed to suc-k the manliness out of me, making me feel out of place in my new home.
But I also found myself gaping like an idiot at her lovely, mouth watering breasts on a regular basis. She seemed to be totally unaware that she was driving me insane with her tight blouses and low cut tops. Maybe it was because I was too young for her to think of me in that way. I certainly didn’t know much about women’s bodies and I wouldn’t have known what to do with their breasts even if they were made available, but they excited me anyway. I found myself masturbating furiously several times a day to try and get some kind of relief from the constant visual image of Aunt Emily that teased me on a daily basis. I had never met a woman like her in my life and she had me under an intoxicating hypnosis of sexual temptation.
The other thing I discovered was that Aunt Emily seemed to want to treat me as if I were still a little child. I didn’t mind, really, it just seemed a little eccentric though. It didn’t help that I was naturally short and Aunt Emily very tall, at least taller than any other woman I’d ever met. In her heels, she towered over me and I found myself staring at her prominent bosom which was usually at eye level for me. Several times, she had smiled down at me, placed a long nailed finger under my chin and raising it, forcing me to re-focus on her pretty face. ‘I’m up here, Sweety’, she’d tell me with a giggle and a knowing look. This only made me blush all the more, and I’d hope she wasn’t aware that my little wiener was getting stiff, yet again.
I still had a hard time holding eye contact with my aunt, primarily because I felt so intimidated by her. I had always felt that way about gorgeous women and Aunt Emily’s poise, confidence, and height, all conspired to make me feel like a helpless little boy, unworthy of her many kindnesses. I wanted desperately to please her in any way I could and I had unwittingly humiliated myself several times in my eagerness to do so. But Aunt Emily would always giggle good-naturedly when that happened and I would feel better afterwards.
My aunt seemed, for the most part, to be willing to give me free run of her entire home, a house which was substantially bigger than where I used to live. The one exception was a room at the end of the hall with a brightly painted pink door that had thus far, remained closed. My aunt had instructed me that it was off limits and because I was so infatuated with her, I respected her wishes, even though I was still very curious to know what was in it and why she wouldn’t grant me access.
I surmised that Aunt Emily had very sexy tastes in her more private clothes because I had discovered several catalogs lying around end tables in her living room. I found Victoria’s Secret, Frederick’s, and several others I’d never seen before. They excited me almost as much as my aunt, although I spent a considerable amount of my time imagining her in various states of undress, wearing the exciting underwear pictured in the catalogs. I had no idea what her bra size was but I figured it had to be incredible. This was a question that occupied my mind on a regular basis and every time I saw Aunt Emily, I found myself in a near constant state of arousal.
I also had a budding fetish with panties and besides enjoying seeing them on women, I secretly harbored a shameful fantasy of wearing them myself. I knew it was wrong but I couldn’t help myself and I often gazed at the pictures wondering what it would be like to wear a particularly frilly pair.
It was on one evening that I came across a catalog I hadn’t seen before called Prissy’s Fashions, lying face down under some others, almost as if it had been deliberately hidden. Intrigued, I picked it up with unrestrained interest and began thumbing through it. Glancing over my shoulder, I verified that my aunt was still occupied in the kitchen preparing dinner, before devoting my full attention to the fascinating magazine.
Turning the pages, I found myself enraptured by some of the unique items they sold. In the first section, labeled Sissywear, I saw youths wearing articles of clothing that were clearly designed to look feminine and well, sissyish. My heart started thumping in my chest as I gazed breathlessly at the pretty panties they wore, hugging their round, firm young bottoms. I knew this went against everything my father had taught me, but the images made me rock hard and excited, striking a nerve I had tried many times before to deny.
So caught up was I in the catalog before me, that I was completely unaware of the fact that Aunt Emily had walked out of the kitchen and was now standing behind me, observing me in silence.
Slowly, she bent over the back of the couch so she could practically whisper in my ear.
“Looks like my little boy likes panties, hmm?”
I was so surprised that the magazine fell out of my hand abruptly and I jerked around to face my aunt, red faced and ashamed.
“Oh no! No Aunt Emily—honest!” I blurted out, but my reddening face belied the truth.
My aunt smiled knowingly, her pretty eyes dancing with delight. With her usual grace, she walked around and sat down beside me, while I trembled with fear and mortal shame. As she settled next to me, her skirt rode upwards, exposing her smooth, firm thighs to the nervous boy next to her. A bead of sweat trickled down the side of my forehead as I contemplated what my stunning aunt would do to me.
“Joshy, are you a sissy?” she asked me softly.
‘N-no—no Ma’am,” I spluttered, hoping the added formality would placate her. I couldn’t face to look at her and my cheeks were burning red as it was, so I stared down at the floor in front of me, trying to ignore the expanse of smooth bare skin next to my own.
Aunt Emily smiled warmly and placed her slim, soft hand on my chin, turning me to face her.
“Joshy, are you a sissy?” she asked me again.
I could feel my cheeks blazing and I felt unable to resist this very adult woman’s intentions.
“N-no—Hon-honest!” I bleated.
“Its okay, Joshy,” she said, her voice lowering to almost a whisper, “I don’t mind if you want to wear panties.”
I was too ashamed to utter a word. I stared at the floor, clenching and unclenching my hands, wishing the couch would swallow me up and take me away from here.
Aunt Emily smiled and slowly reached down, unbuttoning the straining top button on her halter as if she were suddenly too hot. My gaze shifted as I tried to sneak a look down her top at the deep cleavage now even more exposed.
I had never seen this much of a real woman before and my heartbeat was racing like a panicked horse. The warm light of the fireplace cast deep shadows in the soft cleft between Aunt Emily’s tremendous boobs but I could still make out the clasp of her lacy white bra that was now partially visible. I could see that the fullness of her breasts were causing them to mash against one another and gulped hard with excitement.
Reaching down, she picked up the catalog and placed it on my lap, opening it back up to the page I had been looking at.
“Why don’t you show me which panties you like,” she softly suggested, her manner warm and comforting.
I was far too embarrassed to do any such thing and I tried to clear my throat, unable to speak coherently.
Sensing my intense embarrassment, Aunt Emily pointed out a pair of pink panties that were see-thru and decorated with frilly lace around the legs openings.
“How about these?” she asked softly, “Do you like them?”
I could feel my boner raging within my pants and I nodded my head even as I blushed further.
“Mm-hm,” she said, “and how about these?’ she asked, pointing out as pair of ruffled rhumba panties in baby blue.
I nodded again, wishing I could run away but also wishing I could reach down and stroke my poor throbbing peanut.
Aunt Emily flipped a page and seemed to be scanning the other choices available.
“These sure are cute,” she commented as she pointed her long, manicured nail at a pair of yellow flowered panties.
I merely nodded my head in silence, regretting that I didn’t have the courage to tell her that I loved them all.
“Well I think I’ll just order these and you can have all kinds of fun trying them on—what do you think of that?”
I was panting with excitement, both at the prospect of her suggestion, but also because I knew there was a strong possibility I might have to show my pretty aunt what they looked like on me. It was one thing to wear them in the privacy of my bedroom—something I’d only fantasized about until now—but to wear them in front of my aunt? The thought was too much for me to handle. My boner throbbed relentlessly in my pants, craving attention desperately.
With a smile, Aunt Emily hugged my face to her soft, plump bosom, patting my head reassuringly.
“Don’t you worry my little baby,” she whispered in his ear, “Aunt Emily’s going to take good care of you.”

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2023, 04:03:02 AM »
Wonderful i am really happy with it so far please continue his torment soon

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2023, 10:00:35 AM »
"Wow!" just about sums it up.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2023, 12:17:21 PM »
Day by day, I found myself falling inexorably under Aunt Emily’s spell. She quickly had me under her thumb and I was finding myself unable to deny her anything. It might have been different if she weren’t so incredibly lovely, with a body that would make any grown man cry, but she was both of those and more. And she cunningly used her beauty and charms in a subtle strategy to begin molding me into a different person.
She continued to insist on bathing me like a baby, dismissing my protests by claiming that she just wanted to make sure I got “thoroughly” clean. She also instituted other changes to my living that seemed more appropriate for a child, rather than a budding man, which was how I pictured myself.
Aunt Emily insisted on an 8:30 pm bedtime and she enjoyed reading stories to me before turning out the lights. If anyone else had done that, I would have screamed bloody murder but it at least gave me an opportunity to stare uninhibited at her big, plump breasts while she was occupied with the book. After she had left my room and turned out the lights, I’d visualize her lingering image and eagerly masturbate until I had my nightly orgasm. At my youthful age, these amounted to no more than dry climaxes, with no real ejaculation, but that took nothing from the enjoyment I experienced. From time to time, I reflected that I was masturbating far more than I ever had at home, although under the present circ-umstances, I figured it seemed only reasonable. It also occurred to me that I might be acquiring some sort of addiction to wanking but the pleasure it provided always conveniently pushed that thought out of my head.
At some point, I had politely informed my aunt that I wanted to be called ‘Josh’ and not ‘Joshy’, but Aunt Emily only giggled and beeped my nose good-naturedly. An hour later she was calling me ‘Joshy’ again as if nothing had ever been said. Similarly, when I had asked for her to read me something a little more mature at bedtimes, she merely smiled and continued as before. It seemed that once she’d made up her mind about something, there was little I could do to dissuade her and I was increasingly getting the feeling that she saw me as no more than a four year old child.
Despite my differences with the way she was treating me, I was still having a wonderful time staying in her home. I might not get her to see my way about things but she was never mean to me.
Not long after I’d been there a few days, I had seen a long, rectangular wooden paddle hanging on the wall in the kitchen but I hadn’t given it too much thought. I knew it wasn’t a cheese serving tray because of the large holes cut in its surface. But Aunt Emily was far too nice to use something like that and anyway, I’d done everything she asked with only a little grumbling. It was pretty hard to imagine her using such a fearsome instrument for disciplining anyone, although if push came to shove, I was pretty sure who would win in a physical match and it wasn’t me.
I knew this for a fact when one weekend, we’d gotten into a play wrestling match. She’d quickly gotten me down on my back and pinned my arms on the ground beside my head. Happily, this had also resulted in a very close encounter with her big, soft breasts as she mashed them against my face while she kept me pinned. I had never been so close to c-umming and I only barely avoided it when Aunt Emily suddenly decided to yank my pants down to embarrass me and show me who the victor was. I blushed beet red as my hard little pen-is was once again exposed to her attention. In her usual way, she just giggled at me and let me get up, but not before giving my rump a good slap just for the fun of it.
I had been embarrassed by the experience but also tremendously turned on and I immediately went into the bathroom to alleviate my pent up horniness. I could still recall the wonderful scent of her bosom as I sat there on the toilet, blissfully stroking myself as I masturbated to another earth-shattering orgasm.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2023, 12:50:56 PM »
I watched impatiently, day after day, for my panties to arrive in the mail. I couldn’t wait to actually wear the pretty, silky items under my regular clothes and I was especially looking forward to my nightly masturbation sessions in them. Unfortunately, I was far too ashamed to ask my aunt directly as to when they would arrive so I tried to do it in a oblique way, hoping she wouldn’t catch on to how important they were to me.
“Aunt Emily, did the mail come yet today?” I had asked once when I couldn’t find it on the table.
“Yes, Sweety—and no, your panties haven’t arrived yet.”
My face burned red as her giggle filled my ears and I hurried out of the room in embarrassment.
Other things were arriving as well; large and small boxes, and other things that Aunt Emily whisked away as soon as they arrived to take to her private room behind the pink door. It bothered me to no end that she had forbidden me from going in there and being the ever curious boy—I was desperate to find out what was inside.
One time, when I was walking past it, I paused outside and came close to putting my hand on the doorknob. As fate would have it, just then, Aunt Emily caught sight of me from down the hall and she gave me a brief frown of disapproval.
“Little boys that go in there get spanked,” she said simply, and I laughed nervously, trying to shrug it off as if it had been intended as a joke. However, as I wandered into my bedroom, I wasn’t so sure and I began to wonder if she were really serious. Would she spank me, if pushed? It was hard to imagine but I didn’t want to find out. The thought of having my pants pulled down and taken over her lap made me strongly reconsider opening that door. She was much taller than I was and I didn’t doubt for a minute she’d be able to hold me in place as she slapped my bare bottom repeatedly with that paddle. Nor did I want to be put in such a shameful position to receive such a childish punishment. Bent over her firm thighs, my own legs kicking wildly as she smacked my bare cheeks again and again, making me cry like a baby…I was determined to see that spankings were a thing of my distant past, particularly with my stunning aunt.
Still, the boxes and the room continued to haunt me. In those times where I’d been able to see the sending labels, I’d seen names like Babyland and Sissy World on them which made my heart flutter. What purpose could Aunt Emily possibly have for such items? I couldn’t imagine.
Finally, a week later, Aunt Emily came into my bedroom with a package in her hand and a smile on her face.
“Look what came in for my little boy,” she cooed musically.
I blushed and knew immediately that my panties had finally arrived. I was tremendously embarrassed but also extremely excited to see them first hand.
Aunt Emily unwrapped the package and carefully pulled out a pair of silky pink panties, lined with delicate lace and a three rows of soft ruffles across the seat.
“Oh—these are just adorable—aren’t they Joshy?” she asked with more enthusiasm than was necessary.
“Um-hm,” I mumbled under my breath. I had been rather hoping that she’d leave them on my bed and let me discover them in my own time but it was not to be.
“Why don’t you try these on,” she recommended excitedly.
“Um, okay…but, can I do it later?” I asked hesitantly.
“But I want to see them on you now, Joshy,” she countered, “Come on, lets get those shoes off.”
Before I knew it, she had sat me onto the bed and was untying my shoe laces.
“I-I can do it,” I tried to offer but she had my shoes off in no time and was already tugging my pants down. A moment later, I was sitting there, red-faced as Aunt Emily used her long nails to reach under the waistband of my underwear and pull them down my thighs. I grimaced as my tiny wiener came into view and I rushed to cover it with my hands.
Tossing my boy’s underwear haphazardly in the trash, Aunt Emily took the new pink panties and held them in front of my legs, beckoning me to step into them. Blushing furiously and making small sounds of weak protest, I gingerly placed my feet through the open leg holes to which Aunt Emily immediately pulled them up my thighs. I felt an electric sexual charge as the silky panties slide softly up my smooth legs. Aunt Emily was all smiles as she snugged them up my hips and positioned them around my waist. They clung wonderfully to my diminutive genitals, caressing my stiffening pen-is with a delicate embrace. Despite myself, I couldn’t prevent my erection from betraying my true feelings about the panties.
As Aunt Emily rose up to stand over me, she turned me around to look at my round, panty clad bottom. The panties were sheer so the crack of my fanny could clearly be seen through the material.
“Well,” Aunt Emily said with immense satisfaction, “looks like these fit you perfectly.”
I nodded in embarrassed silence, unable to look her in the eye.
With a casual stroke of her creamy hand over the fabric covering my straining erection, Aunt Emily smiled down at me.
“How do you like your new panties, Joshy?”
I was too ashamed to speak and I merely nodded as I looked away, hoping she’d leave me to get dressed by myself.
“Don’t you worry Joshy—this’ll be our little secret—okay?” she asked as she bent down to look me in the face.
I glanced into her pretty eyes only briefly before nodding my head vigorously and then looking away again.
Aunt Emily patted me on my bottom again and then left my bedroom, leaving me alone to savor my new and delightful gifts.

I enjoyed the panties thoroughly and I spent a good deal of my time, relishing their soft, silky feeling. And I would have been quite content to leave it at that, wearing them around the house but always under my regular pants, so that no one could tell. But one day, Aunt Emily accidentally spilled some spaghetti sauce on my jeans and at the time, the rest of my pants were in the washing machine being cleaned.
“Don’t worry Honey,” she quickly assured me, “You just take those off and we’ll throw them in the washing machine with the rest of your clothes.”
I wasn’t thrilled with the idea of removing my pants, and thus leaving myself exposed in my panties, but Aunt Emily was undeterred once again.
“Honestly Joshy,” she chided me, “it’s only the two of us and no one will ever see you in your cute panties.”
I was persuaded this time but a few days later, my aunt informed me that several of my pants had somehow been ripped up in the dryer, rendering them into little more than rags. I thought that was a little odd but I didn’t say anything about it. Also at about the same time, my supply of regular underwear seemed to be mysteriously dwindling. I had no idea where they had gone and I didn’t want to ask Aunt Emily since she always made such a big deal about keeping track and taking care of your things. I was afraid she’d accuse me of being careless and I didn’t want her to be angry with me. I wanted so badly to impress her with how much of a manly guy I was becoming and I was trying to get her to look at me as an equal, rather than just her young nephew.
But the end result was that I found himself more and more often wearing nothing but my panties and a t-shirt when I was hanging around the house. This was farther than I wanted to take my fetish and it was even worse after I’d masturbated. I discovered that I could suppress my shameful feelings about wearing girl’s panties while I was turned on but once I’d had my orgasm, my sense of manly responsibility came crashing down on me and I wanted nothing better than to tear off the humiliating undies and be a grown up guy again. This worked initially when I still had all my regular clothes but as time went on, I found myself having to go around the house more and more exposed. I asked Aunt Emily about getting some more clothes for me but she said we’d “just have to make due for the time being”.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender