Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Josh's New Home  (Read 18314 times)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Josh's New Home
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2023, 11:16:13 AM »
I resented her remark, if for no other reason than it implied I had been in diapers recently before today but it was their giggles and laughter that really burned me up.
“Yes, it’s been long overdue, but Joshy will be spending his days and nights diapered and dressed like a proper baby girl from now on. We got off to a bit of a rough start, but after putting him over my lap, we got things squared away in no time, didn’t we Joshy?”
The girls laughed in amusement and I felt my eyes brimming with tears of humiliation. I could tell by the looks on their faces that they’d heard every slap of Aunt Emily’s paddle on my bottom, not to mention, my bawling like a baby.
“Apparently,” Lauren told them, “Joshy here hasn’t been properly weaned because the only way I could quiet him down was to breastfeed him like a little baby.”
Hot waves of shame rolled over me as they looked at me like a childish toddler in need of his mommy.
“Did he actually nurse from you then?” Jessica asked, a little surprised.
“Just like a newborn baby,” Lauren replied, “I could hardly get my nipple out of his mouth without him whimpering and carrying on—it looks like I’ll have to make regular visits here so I can satisfy his need for breast milk.”
The girls shook their heads and stared at me while I wilted with embarrassment.
“Say goodbye to your guests now Joshy, and then it’s off to your crib for the afternoon,” Aunt Emily told me.
I wasn’t sure what to do until my aunt took my hand and made me wave at her gathered friends, a childish gesture that brought forth even more giggles at my expense.
Their laughter followed me and rang in my ears as I trudged back down the hall, Aunt Emily holding my hand as if I were a child.
“I know this has been a big day for you Joshy, but don’t worry—you’ll feel much better after a nice, long nap,” she told me as she led me into the nursery. I was still on the verge of tears and frustrated that there didn’t seem to be anything I could do to change my circ-umstances. Perhaps I could escape, once she’d let me alone in the crib, I mused.
Pulling back the baby blankets, Aunt Emily patted the smooth, shiny waterproof mattress covering and beckoned me to lie down. Reluctantly, I waddled onto it and she drew the soft, fuzzy baby-blue blanket over my body.
“That’s a good baby,” she commended me as she pulled the side of the crib bars up to snap into place.
She bent over the top, giving me a fabulous view of her massive breasts as she stretched to reach something. However, to my surprise and dismay, I saw that the crib had a locking top that folded with an additional set of bars over the upper rim, making the crib a veritable cage. I was trapped like an animal!
Aunt Emily beamed down on me like a proud mother as she clicked the locking top shut and blew me a kiss.
“Happy sissy dreams, Joshy,” she bade me, “When you wet your diapers—you just call out and I’ll come and change you—okay Sugarplum?”
I couldn’t believe that! There was no way I was going to purposely wet my diapers for her.
Stopping at the door long enough to turn out the lights, Aunt Emily waved me goodbye and then closed the door part way behind her.
There was only a Cinderella night light to provide illumination but the sunlight coming from the single window removed any sense that it was bedtime for me. Somewhere outside, my friends were playing rough and causing trouble while I was locked up in this nursery, diapered like a baby and helpless to do anything about it.
I could vaguely hear the laughter and conversation of Aunt Emily’s friends and I was sure they were enjoying themselves and making smug comments at my expense. My aunt had made very clear who was in charge here and I smoldered with resentment and humiliation. I had let her trick me all along and now I was her obedient child, subject to her every perverse whim. It was infuriating because she was “only” a woman and guys my age were supposed to be tougher than that. No self-respecting guy would let a woman push her around like that. The unfairness of it all burned at me like a hot coal.
It was all the more grating that Aunt Emily and her friends were a group of hot babes, totally untouchable by me. They were sexy and pretty, yet I was denied the satisfaction of even masturbating to their memories! It was too much to bear! And now they knew I had been paddled for misbehavior and put into diapers. What could possibly be worse? Could I possibly sink any lower as a guy?
Reaching down, I could barely feel my privates, so thick were my diapers. It sure didn’t help any that I was still horny as all hell. It had been nine days now since I had last c-um, and I was frantic for some relief. I had tried over and over, but in the end, all my efforts to find a way out of my cursed chastity device had met with abysmal failure. I was becoming resigned to being subject to Aunt Emily’s rigid control over my sexuality, to say nothing of my attire but I still hated it.
I tried to blank out the memories of their mocking laughter and their superior expressions but I just couldn’t. These women would never forget that I had been spanked, breastfed, and dressed like a baby by my aunt, turned into a sissy infant who hadn’t fought back in the slightest. I blushed anew, every time I relived the mortifying experience in my mind. 
Finally, after an hour of bored tossing and turning, I fell asleep.

“Hi Joshy,” my aunt whispered at me.
I opened up my eyes to see my aunt’s pretty features glowing happily as she bent over the opened crib to look down at me. Her big breasts were pressed together, looking as if they were going to burst out of her snug white top at any moment. In her slim hand, she held a large baby bottle filled with milk and she was lowering it down towards my face. I could see a drop of milk about to drip from the end of the brown rubber nipple, threatening to spill on my face.
“Time to wake up, Sweety,” she sang as she positioned the warm nipple at my lips.
“Uh-uh,” I protested weakly and I tried to move my head away but Aunt Emily reached down with her free hand and pinched my nose just enough to prevent my movement. I saw little more than her exquisitely manicured long nails as I struggled briefly.
“Open up, Baby,” she smiled and as soon as I opened my mouth for air, she pushed the wet nipple into my mouth.
“That’s a good baby girl,” she cooed, “Drink your ba-ba like a good baby.”
I squealed and felt the warm milk trickling into my mouth, despite my efforts to the contrary. The rubber nipple felt oddly familiar against my tongue and it compounded my feeling of babyishness. Aunt Emily smiled with satisfaction and her other hand reached down to gently squeeze the front of my crotch.
“Did baby wet herself during her nap?” she asked, using a pouty voice reserved for toddlers.
“Uh-uh,” I tried to say but it was muffled as I swallowed another mouthful of warm milk. I hated drinking milk--if for no other reason than I associated it with my infancy and nursing it from a bottle certainly reinforced that feeling in me.
“Good for you,” she congratulated me, although her tone lacked sincerity, “Now you make sure you drink it all down—I don’t allow any wasting in this house.”
Not surprisingly, my bottom was still sore from earlier and I certainly didn’t want to risk another trip over her lap. Since there was no way I could overcome my aunt physically, I reasoned that my best bet lay in cooperating and trying to get back on her good side again. Maybe there was still some hope of convincing her to let me return to my previous status as a young man. To that end, I finished the bottle submissively as she held it and supervised my efforts. While I drank the milk, I also drank in her luscious curves which was hard not to do, considering her big, mouthwatering breasts filled my immediate view. She was wearing a snug halter top with spaghetti straps that clung deliciously to her wonderful bosom.
Suddenly, I found myself ravenously horny. Looking into her pretty, loving eyes and then down to the soft, smooth skin of her twin melons hanging before my face, she was the very picture of sexual motherhood. I wanted desperately to stroke my pen-is for all it was worth and it twitched frantically in my diaper. I felt it grow and it quickly found the limits of my CB, preventing any further growth. Squirming uncomfortably, I nursed passively at the bottle as my wiener fought in futility against its implacable plastic prison. Oh, how I hated that damn thing!
“You’re almost finished Joshy, just the other half to go,” Aunt Emily said, misunderstanding my fidgeting.   
I whimpered helplessly at her total control over me, even as I submissively nursed on the baby bottle. Finally, I finished and Aunt Emily pulled the bottle out of my mouth.
“That’s a good baby,” she said happily.
Standing up, she took my hand and helped me out of the crib.
I was still unaccustomed to the feeling of the thick bulk of my diapers between my legs and around my hips, and it reminded me constantly of my infantile status.
“You can play with your toys for another hour while I make dinner—okay Joshy?” she told me.
“Okay,” I replied, although I certainly had no intention of playing with the Barbie dolls or teddy bears scattered throughout the nursery. As my aunt walked out of the room, I suddenly became aware of a strong need to take a pee.
Walking out of the softly lit nursery, I went down the hall to the bathroom, but found the door closed. I knocked curiously but couldn’t hear anyone inside so I tried the knob, only to find it locked. Not believing my own senses, I tried it again but it was, without a doubt, very locked.
I looked around but I knew there was only one way to get in. I went into the kitchen where Aunt Emily was making dinner and stood uncertainly before her.
“Umm, Aunt Emily?--”
“It’s ‘Mommy’ now—remember?” she interrupted as she looked over briefly to see what I wanted.
I cleared my throat to say the unfamiliar term again.
“M-Mommy?” I asked tentatively, “For some reason, the bathroom door seems—um, to be locked…”
“Yes, I know,” she said simply, without looking up from what she was doing.
“But…I can’t get in there to go to the bathroom,” I said insistently.
“Mm-hm, that’s right,” she continued with apparent indifference.
“But how am I going to go pee?” I asked in exasperation, “I hafta go--bad!”
Finally, she turned to face me. Crossing her slim arms over her fabulous chest, she smiled knowingly at me.
“That’s what your diapers are for Sweety-pie,” she told me, “Just relax and let what comes natural happen.”
“But couldn’t I just take my diapers down and go real quick?” I pleaded, trying to win her over with my adolescent logic.
“Its time we set a few rules here, Joshy,” Aunt Emily said firmly as she turned and stood over me, “First off—you must never touch your diapers, only mommy and her adult friends can do that—do you understand me?”
“I-I…” I wasn’t sure what to say and visions of her hot friends pulling my wet diapers down to change me filled me with dread.
“Joshy? Do you understand?” she repeated, “Babies don’t change their own diapers—only adults do.”
I felt like arguing that I was almost an adult but my bottom was still sore from earlier. And I still resented the hell out of being forced into this position of being a diaper dependent toddler but I couldn’t see any way out at the moment.
“O-Okay,” I said without conviction.
“Good. Now the other thing is that you don’t have to go poo-poo in your di-dees. When you feel the need for that, you just call me and I’ll take you in and pull your diapers down for you. Okay, Sweety?”
I blushed at the thought of her taking my diapers down in the bathroom while I stood there helplessly.
“Okay, I guess. But what about now?” I pressed her, “I hafta go pee now—real bad!”
Aunt Emily reached down and took my hand, gently leading me into the living room where she sat us both down at the couch together.
“Sometimes the first time can be kind of difficult,” she said as she looked at me and held my hand in hers. Even through the tension of my angst, I still felt an electric sensation at the feminine softness of her hand and I blushed as I returned her intent gaze.
“It’s okay Joshy,” she said in that sweet voice of hers, “All babies wet their diapers—soon, you won’t even realize you’re doing it.”
“But I’m not a baby,” I protested.
“Have you looked in a mirror anytime recently? You look to me like a sissy toddler girl.”
I blushed deeply, knowing she was exactly right. And for a moment, I forgot about the fact that she had been the architect of my infantile appearance.
 â€œI could tell from the first moment I saw you at my door that you belonged in diapers and baby clothes,” she said, smiling warmly again, “You have such a naturally prissy side to your personality…I’m sure you’ll find your nursery much more to your liking than your old bedroom.”
My face reddened at her assumptions of me and I looked away, at a sudden loss for words. I hated the fact that my beautiful aunt though of me as nothing but a natural sissy who belonged in diapers and dressed as a baby.
At the same time, my bladder was now sending me an urgent appeal to do something about my need.
“Aunt Emily—I gotta go pee!” I complained.
“Go ahead Sissy,” she said patting my hand gently, “Show mommy what a big baby you are.”
I bit my lip and shifted in my seat, trying to will my bladder into submission but I could tell it was a losing battle. The pressure was so great, I reasoned that maybe if I just let out a little, I could contain the rest without humiliating myself in front of Aunt Emily. To my frustration, she was watching me with great patience, in no particular hurry for me to do my business before her.
I relaxed my muscles just for an instant and felt a strong squirt of pee come out. But it was like holding back a breaking dam. I was forced to release another stream and suddenly, it was like the door had been knocked down by a bulldozer. I whimpered weakly as a third, especially strong stream flowed forth, soaking the front of my diaper.
   Aunt Emily was watching me knowingly and I could tell she was aware of exactly what was happening.
“That’s my little baby…” she cooed, “Just relax and let it all flow.”
Tears of shame filled my eyes and I sniffed miserably. Now that the front of my diapers were thoroughly soaked, there seemed little point in trying to hold back any further. I relaxed and felt strong streams of warm pee filling my waiting diaper, only to be followed by even more. I couldn’t believe how much I had to go!
Aunt Emily was beaming at me like a proud parent and she reached forward to pat the front of my diaper in a congratulatory fashion.
“The first time is always a little difficult but after that, you’ll find you don’t even have to think about it,” she said happily, “Most sissies are chronic bedwetters anyway so this should come as second nature for you.”
I whimpered helplessly as I shifted in my seat in embarrassment while I continued peeing strongly. I could feel a warm, wet pool of unabsorbed pee surrounding my crotch, waiting to soak into the layers of absorbent cloth and I worried about leaking on the couch.
“A-Aunt Emily--” I started, my voice rising in panic, “I think I-I’m going to leak on the cushions.”
I was about to get up but she held me gently in place.
“Shushh,” she soothed me, “You’re wearing very thick diapers made for a heavy wetter. And your plastic panties are nice and snug so I know they won’t leak. You’ll do just fine, Joshy,” she assured me.
I felt the cloth between my legs soaking up the pee and seeping up into the seat of my diapers, making me feel even more babyish, if that were even possible.
At last, the flow abated and I felt a few residual squirts release the last of my pee before my pen-is finally relaxed.
Aunt Emily seemed to sense what was happening and she asked me to be sure.
“All finished?”
I hung my head in shame and nodded slowly.
“Okay, well I’m going to finish up in the kitchen now,” she said, getting up from the couch.
“Bu-but, don’t you think—I mean—shouldn’t I get a change or something?” I stammered.
“Oh, I don’t think so,” she said with a casual wave of her hand, “I think it’ll be good for you to get used to the feel of wet diapers.
“We’ll have dinner and then I’ll change you before your beddie-bye, okay?”

sissybaby34

• Baby Buns
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2023, 12:42:54 AM »
As always Baby Bobby your story is excellent. I wait in eager anticipation for the next part.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2023, 10:41:56 AM »
I couldn’t believe she was going to make me sit through dinner wearing a soaking wet diaper under my onesie. And how early was I going to have to go to bed, anyways? I wanted to argue with her but I bit my tongue instead. She was too tall, too strong, and too quick to pull me over her lap to spank me. I knew I couldn’t take that again.
Instead of answering her directly, I muttered under my breath and went off in a pout. I was angry and frustrated with my situation and I hated being told what to do.
It felt very odd to feel the clammy wet embrace of my diapers as I waddled down the hall and the soft, fuzzy onesie I was wearing only conspired to press the warm cloth closer to my skin. I definitely didn’t like it. Only yesterday, I had had the freedom to wear whatever I wanted and now that had been taken away from me completely.
I trudged into the nursery whose door was now open all the time (if only I’d known what was inside there—I never would have tried to get in!). I saw the same diapered teddy bear on the floor where he’d fallen out of the crib and all my pent-up resentment focused on him. Suddenly, I stepped over and kicked him viciously against the far wall. He hit the wall with a soft thud and then dropped to the floor, looking up at me with his happy, forgiving eyes.
Filled with depression, I sank down to take a seat on the edge of the crib. I could feel the sopping wet cloth clinging miserably to me from all sides now. Trapped by the plastic pants, the moisture had worked its way all around, even up to the upper sides of the diaper.
I felt so babyish sitting in a wet diaper with no way to change my circ-umstances…But wait! Maybe I could change this part of it.
Not four feet from me were two big stacks of cloth diapers and I knew the dresser held plenty of plastic pants. Thinking for a moment, I figured I probably wouldn’t be able to find the exact same kind of panties but that wasn’t important—the important thing was to get out of this wet diaper. Filled with determination, I went over to look out the door and see if my aunt was anywhere in sight.
I could still hear her in the kitchen, busily making dinner. If I could do this quickly—maybe she’d never be the wiser! A part of me felt sneaky and conspiratorial, part of a secret plot that would, in its own way, undermine my aunt’s total control over me. She might think she could control me but she hadn’t reckoned with my clever mind! I half giggled to myself as I looked around for what I needed.
I’d never spent any time as a babysitter and I had no experience whatsoever changing babies. I had never really given any thought as to how a diaper was fastened but it seemed to me that all I really needed was the diapers themselves—everything else that I was wearing was more or less, reusable. I plopped myself down on the changing table and began fumbling clumsily at the crotch snaps on my onesie. I was amazing how awkward it was and it took several attempts before I finally got them all undone.
The stretchy material popped back and up towards my waist, at least making the rest of my job easier. Putting my thumbs inside the plastic baby pants, I worked them off of the pee-soaked cloth and down the rest of my legs. Working quickly, I unpinned either side, removing the pins, and pulled the heavy cloth away from my crotch.
Suddenly, I heard my aunt calling my name.
“Joshy!” she called from the kitchen.
I froze in panic. What terrible timing!!
“Joshy!” she called again, in an inviting voice that told me dinner was ready. However, I thought it sounded as I she were nearer than the first time and I gulped in fear. I had to get changed and do it fast! Every second counted now!
With blinding speed, I yanked the bulky wet cloth out from under me and tossed it aside, frantically grabbing a few fresh diapers from behind me. I threw them down on the changing table but they became misaligned in my rush, the corners pointing in different directions.
I could hear my aunt’s approaching footsteps, with the characteristic sound of her high heels clicking on the hardwood floor of the hallway.
She would be here any second!
Now in a frenzy, I dropped myself onto the skewed diapers and hastily grabbed the front section, pulling it up and back over my groin. Aunt Emily’s footsteps were quickly getting nearer and with a sinking feeling, I realized I’d never make it. Just as I was about to jab the cloth with one of the diaper pins, my aunt opened the door and stepped into the room.
Her look was one of utter shock as she took in the scene before her. Her pretty mouth dropped open and she stared aghast at the sight of me fumbling clumsily with my diapers. 
In an instant, her delicate eyebrows arched in anger and she fixed me with a withering glare that almost made me wet myself all over again.
“I-I-I-,” was all I managed to babble as she swiftly crossed the room and snatched up the paddle.
“N-No-no, Aunt Emily!” I cried as I struggled to get up from the changing table.
Just as I was about to get to my feet, Aunt Emily grabbed me by the wrist and yanked me over to her, sending me tumbling off balance.
“Looks like I didn’t spank you hard enough this afternoon,” she said grimly as she pushed me over her lap.
I landed with a squeal of fear and anguish against her bare thigh, only to have her jerk the diapers away I had clumsily started to put on. With my fanny now clear, Aunt Emily raised the paddle up high and brought it down with a scalding slap.
SMACKK!!
“YEOOWW!!!” I wailed and instantly I burst into tears.
SMACKK!! SMACKK!!
Two crisp, well delivered swats landed on each pink cheek, leaving a crimson, rectangular pattern by the Spencer paddle. My feet scissored in the air wildly as I bawled like a baby. The paddle came down again and again, slapping both tender cheeks vigorously and making me shriek with pain. 
Her hard wooden paddle was as unforgiving as it was inflexible and my buns were certainly paying the price for it. I realized belatedly that having sat in a pee soaked diaper had contributed to make my bottom all the more tender but Aunt Emily was showing no mercy at all. I pounded my fists on the floor and sobbed uncontrollably as she kept up a steady rhythm on my behind.
SMACKK!! THWACKK!!! SMACKK!! CRACKK!!
I tried squirming in her lap but she could sense my efforts to position my bottom in such a way as to take the attention away from a particularly painful spot. She responded by gripping me firmly and slapping that spot with even greater vigor.
Finally, the terrible punishment was over and I lay in place, gasping for air and sobbing like a baby.
“I can see that stronger measures are going to be necessary to keep you from meddling with your diapers,” Aunt Emily said as she brusquely helped me up to my feet. For the moment, I simply ignored what she was saying; shaking my fists and stomping my feet on the ground in frustration. I cried vocally and loudly, looking very much like a punished, spoiled toddler. My aunt ignored me, standing up and hanging the paddle back up on the wall where it belonged. Going over to the pink dresser, she opened one of the drawers to locate something. I saw her carefully sifting through some of the babyish clothing and then she came back over with a pair of soft, fuzzy white mittens, and a roll of duct tape. Taking one of my hands, she balled it into a fist and then placed a piece of duct tape over it to keep it closed. Then she placed one of the mittens over it and buttoned the row of tiny buttons that held it snugly in place around my wrist. I couldn’t stop crying as I tried to understand what she was doing to me and I watched helplessly as she repeated her maneuver with the other hand.
“There—that should keep you out of trouble,” she said with a smug smile.
I looked at my captive hands, holding them up before me in disbelief as I tried unsuccessfully to remove the mittens.
A fresh torrent of tears streamed down my face as I realized she’d won again and I was even more helpless than before. I would be totally dependent on her for everything now and I sobbed disconsolately.
Aunt Emily’s face lost its angry look and she now gazed at me with sympathetic understanding.
“Now, now…I know this a lot to take in, all in one day, Joshy,” she said trying to console me, “Hopefully, I won’t have to spank you like that ever again. Now that you understand that I’m the boss around here, I’m sure we won’t have any more misbehavior.”
I burned with resentment at her superior tone; haughty and confident and knowing there wasn’t a thing I could do to oppose her. Sniveling and sobbing, I looked up into her beautiful eyes and I hated her. I hated her for humiliating me, for spanking me, for lording over me with her rules, but most of all, I hated her because she was so pretty and sexy and totally unreachable by me. I hated the fact that even through my resentment and anger, I still wanted her worse than ever and I detested myself for being so weak.
But that wasn’t the worst of it. The worst part about it, was that she knew I wanted her and wanted her bad. I could see it in her eyes and it only increased her sense of superiority over me. She didn’t need me but I desperately needed her and she knew it. She had that smug confidence that I found so irritating, hidden behind a veneer of kindness and understanding.
How could a woman have such a hold over another person? It didn’t seem possible. She was like a mother/babysitter/idol that I never had.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2023, 01:25:19 PM »
“Come on Joshy, let’s get you changed for bedtime. What kind of mommy would I be if I left you without any ‘protection’?”
Her smile had returned to her face and once again, I was helpless to resist her. She sat me down on the changing table then suddenly hurried out of the room to get something. She returned in less than a minute with another big baby bottle full of what looked like milk which she positioned at my lips.
“Open up, Baby,” she sang, “Maybe this will make you feel better.”
I was in no mood to argue and I accepted the warm rubber nipple into my mouth, only to be rewarded with warm formula this time. It tasted horrible and I tried to voice my displeasure but Aunt Emily took my mitten and brought it up to support the bottle.
“There—you try and hold that while I change your diaper—okay Honey?” she said encouragingly, “I know that probably doesn’t taste so good but you’ll get used to it—all babies need their formula—and I’m going to make sure you get some each and every day.”
I whimpered in defeat and choked back another sob as I suc-ked from the heavy bottle balanced in my hands.
“I also put a little something in that one to help you sleep. It’ll help relax you and get you started on the right path of wetting the bed regularly. Tomorrow, you’ll wake up with a very wet diaper, as you will every morning from now on,” she assured me.
Tears were still trickling down my face and Aunt Emily could see I was distraught as she coated my stinging bottom with diaper rash crème. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her reach over and pull a small, narrow looking rubber implement, shaped like a sausage from the shelf.
“You poor little thing--Maybe I’ll just help ease your burden a bit here.”
With those enigmatic words, she coated the strange looking tool and began gently rubbing it against my back hole. I squirmed in protest and whimpered, trying to prevent her from pushing it inside me as I could feel her trying to do.
“Just relax, Joshy…relax and open up for Mommy…” she whispered in her sweet voice.
The soft, pliable device suddenly slipped past my sphincter with surprising ease and I squealed with distress. My eyes went wide as I felt something that was so obviously foreign invading my hole but Aunt Emily merely smiled down at me. She let the device rest there for a moment, allowing me to get used to the feel of it. I felt emasculated and helpless, being violated by my aunt in this intimate manner but then she started to slowly move the thing in and out. At first, I didn’t know what to make of the strange sensation and then unfamiliarity soon turned to pleasure. She began softly rubbing it across a sensitive nerve inside me and I moaned involuntarily. 
“Mm-hm,” she said as she beamed down at me knowingly.
She continued her rhythm and I closed my eyes as I relaxed and gave in to her ministrations. Like a big circuit breaker being thrown, I found myself instantly horny again. I gazed up at my sexy aunt through half closed eyelids, reveling in the ecstasy she was providing.
“Most sissies take to this right away and they soon begin to crave it,” she whispered softly. 
I was delirious with pleasure and my pen-is was fighting frantically within its prison. In no time at all, I was breathing heavily and I gazed up at Aunt Emily with unconcealed lust. Staring at her big, round breasts within her snug white halter top, I licked my dry lips in sexual avarice.
“That’s mommy’s little baby,” she said in that sultry, sexy voice, “Take it like a good little girl.”
I was only too happy to comply with that instruction except my wiener was starting to ache pretty badly. She had brought me to the precarious edge of c-umming like I’d never c-um in my life but my chastity device was preventing it from happening.
Aunt Emily reached down with her free hand and gently squeezed my swollen, c-um-filled balls, smiling sweetly at me. I moaned as the sensations swept through my body, filling me with unrequited pleasure.
Taking the nipple from my mouth for a moment, I looked up at Aunt Emily with a look of desperate pleading.
“Mo-Mommy, p-please…will you please take off my chastity device, just this one time?”
Without answering me, she smiled warmly at me and gently pushed the big rubber nipple back into my mouth, denying me any chance of satisfaction. I whimpered in defeat and tears of frustration spilled down my face.
“Sorry little sissy, your little peanut has to stay where it belongs, locked and caged.”
She continued for about another five minutes, making me gasp and moan from the torturously erotic sensations. I kept flexing my aching pen-is, hoping somehow the stimulation she was providing could take me over the edge. I felt like I was so close—so desperately close to an earth-shattering orgasm but I just couldn’t take it that last millimeter. Panting and moaning, I surrendered to the waves of pleasure rippling through me as she kept up her maddening sexual torment. Suddenly, without any warning at all, she pulled out the slippery tool and put it aside.
“Okay, that’s enough for now…maybe it’ll give my baby something to dream about when she’s in her crib tonight,” she told me with a giggle.
I let out a cry of anguish and beat my mittened fists on the floor in utter frustration. I had never been so incredibly aroused in all my life. My pen-is was still throbbing out of control and I would have been willing to cut off my ear to have an orgasm at that moment.
After a quick dusting of baby powder, Aunt Emily quickly and efficiently pinned up my diapers and put another pair of plastic pants on me. I was beside myself with horniness and I wanted nothing else than for her to stick that tool back inside me and stimulate me some more. In desperation, I suc-ked feverishly on my bottle, swallowing large gulps of the disgusting tasting formula to assuage my frustration.
“That’s a good little girl, drink it all up,” she said as she saw me finishing the bottle.
“And now let’s just get you changed into a fresh nightey and then it’ll be beddie-bye time for mommy’s baby.”
Aunt Emily looked so sexy to me that I literally drooled at her with lust. My pen-is ached painfully in its cage as it continued to struggle in futility to get a hard-on. Seeing my look of sexual craving, Aunt Emily winked playfully at me and then she popped a large pink pacifier into my mouth. I squealed in surprise but she giggled and sat me on the edge of the crib mattress.
“There you go little sissy, suc-k on that while mommy finds you a nightey to wear,” she remarked.
I pouted in silence, wearing just my diapers and Ked’s as she sifted through the closet looking for a particular outfit. Soon, she came over with a soft, flimsy pink nightey with layers of ruffles along the hem and short sleeves. Within a matter of moments, I found myself becoming sleepy and I began to waver before her as she removed my onesie and drew the nightey down over my raised arms. My eyelids grew heavy and a blanket of weariness descended over me.
I was only vaguely aware as Aunt Emily tucked me into my crib for the night. She placed my teddy bear under my arm and drew the baby blankets up around my shoulders. My pacifier had fallen out on the vinyl surface of the mattress and she eased it back into my mouth before beeping me on the nose.
“Sweet dreams, my little baby girl,” she whispered, “sweet, wet dreams for mommy’s little sissy.”

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2023, 02:41:43 PM »
That night I dreamt of Aunt Emily.
In the strange, subconscious world of dreams in which we have no control, my anger and resentment towards her were absent. Thus unrestrained, my subconscious longing for her met no obstacle and I was openly in awe of her, hiding none of my feelings. I dreamed we were kissing, nothing more, but passionately enough that nothing else mattered in the world for me. She was so pretty, and her body so enticing, all I wanted to do was go on kissing her soft, full lips. I had to stand on my tip-toes in order to reach up to her and I felt all the more inferior as a result. Still, it was turning me on incredibly and my heart was racing as our tongues intertwined with erotic abandon.
I woke up to the dull ache of my pen-is, fighting to get hard in my chastity device, once again. Unfortunately, there was little I could do, once it had gotten to this state of excitement, other than to grit my teeth and wait impatiently for the inevitable while trying my best to withstand the pain. Eventually, as it always did, my pen-is lost the battle and it subsided in ignominious defeat, filling the tube but no longer straining to the point of agony.
Besides the fact that I was no longer able to achieve an orgasm anymore, it frustrated me to no end that I couldn’t get a basic erection. Just a simple stretch of my organ to feel like a man again, but, like everything else, that had been taken away from me by Aunt Emily. And the longer I went without feeling the mundane pleasure of a hard-on, the more I felt feminized and controlled.
As it was, that sensation was soon overshadowed by a new and unfamiliar one this morning. After I got over the pain of my failed erection, I suddenly became aware of the fact I was wearing a very wet diaper. I had slept so soundly, I hadn’t even been aware of a need to pee but the cool, clammy embrace against my hips and loins told me sometime during the night, I had wet, and wet heavily. It made me feel very childish; all the more so since there was nothing I could do about it until Aunt Emily came in to let me out of the crib.
I still couldn’t believe everything that had happened yesterday. Had it all been a dream? I blushed hotly as I re-lived the experience of being led out to the lawn table, in that fuzzy Care Bears onesie with my fat diapers obvious to everyone. I could still remember their mocking laughter and teasing as I stood there like a punished toddler who had just been given a humiliating spanking over his mommy’s lap. Except that I was almost thirteen years old now and ready to start junior high school. I would never forget that devastating experience as long as I lived and I’d never forgive Aunt Emily for subjecting me to it.
My mind naturally turned to re-live the two blistering spankings I had received at my aunt’s determined hand as well. Never in a million years would I have thought she could paddle like that! My bottom was still sore this morning and I knew it would hurt every time I sat down for the foreseeable future. One thing was for certain—she was definitely the boss around here--no way was I going to argue with her anymore.
This morning, as I had done thousands of other mornings, my hands went down instinctively to rub the front of my crotch, only to realize they were still trapped by the restrictive mittens she had put on me. I slammed them down hard on the crib mattress in mute frustration. I was so helpless! I’d never experienced anything like this in my whole life!
Just then, the door to the nursery slowly opened and I saw Aunt Emily’s pretty face peek in, followed by the rest of her breathtaking body as she glided gracefully into the room, a full baby bottle in her hand.
“Joshy? Are you up yet?” she asked in a whisper.
“Yes, Aunt—I mean Mommy,” I replied respectfully. I wanted to stay on her good side today and do anything necessary to avoid any more trips over her lap if at all possible. 
“Hello, little Sugarplum!” she said brightly, “How’s my little baby girl this morning?”
“Okay,” I replied neutrally. I don’t know why she insisted on referring to me as a girl--even though I had been dressed like one for the last 24 hours—but it still annoyed me.
She quickly unlocked the crib top and swung it back, after which she unlatched the side and brought it down. This morning, she was wearing a snug, pink top that was so low cut I could see the sexy white lace of her push-up bra partially exposed at the edges. I swallowed hard at the sight and tried to fight it but it was hopeless--my pen-is had a mind of its own. In no time at all, it was struggling to get hard again and I winced from the pain.
“Here you go Baby,” she said as she handed me the baby bottle and helped me out of the crib.
It was difficult to hold the bottle with my mittens and several times, I came close to dropping it. Leading me over to the changing table, she sat me down and placed her slim hand on my crotch.
“Looks like mommy’s little baby had a very wet night,” she said with a gleam in her eye, “but don’t you worry—I’ll get you changed into a nice fresh diaper right away. You’ll be all safe and secure in just a jiffy!”
I began dutifully nursing on the bottle of warm milk as Aunt Emily busied herself, pulling down my clinging plastic panties and throwing them in the diaper pail. My heavy wet diapers soon followed and Aunt Emily began gently cleaning my rump and between my legs with a baby wipe.
I nursed from the bottle in frustration as I gazed at her huge, pendulous breasts, jiggling and swaying within her tight, tantalizing top. She was so unbelievably sexy, I wanted to cry!
“Up you go, Sweety,” she said as she lifted my ankles and slid a fresh trio of soft diapers under my sore bottom. Taking a big handful of diaper rash crème in her delicate hand, Aunt Emily began smoothing the cool substance across my buns in a comforting, circular pattern.
“Baby’s bottom looks sore from her spankings yesterday,” she commented, using that third person vernacular one would expect from a mother, “Does your little fanny still hurt?”
I nodded as I nursed from the warm milk.
“Well, hopefully, that’s all behind us,” she said, giggling at her own pun.
I certainly hoped so, I thought as she shook the baby powder between my legs and over my chastity device. Pulling the thick cloth up, she snicked a pin through one side and then the other.
“There you are Joshy!” she exclaimed, quite happy with her handiwork, “A nice, fresh diaper for you. Now all you need is your plastic panties and you’ll be ready to take on the world!”
I blushed at her subtly condescending words but continued nursing from my bottle.
“Let’s see…what can we find for our little sissy today…how about something fun…
“Here you are,” she announced brightly, “These are cute, aren’t they Joshy?”
I nodded as I looked at the pink vinyl panties she was holding before me. They were decorated in a nursery print with giraffes and bunnies with soft lilac ruffles around the leg and waist openings. Gathering them in her hands, she beamed down at me as she put them over my feet and began snaking them up my legs. It took a moment to work them over the thick bulk of my diapers and she ran her long fingernails around the elastic waistband until the panties covered the entire diaper. With a quick dusting of powder between my legs, she brushed her hands together in satisfaction.
“Well look at you,” she said with pride, “You’re diapered just like a big sissy should be. That should hold you until at least lunch time.”
She removed my nightey and then replaced it with a short white diaper shirt with frilly pink short sleeves and a design of building blocks across the chest that spelled out ‘Bedwetter’.
“That’s appropriate, don’t you think, Joshy?” she said as she adjusted the short, Birdseye laced-hem below my navel.
“Uh-huh,” I said without enthusiasm.
“That’s why your crib mattress has a waterproof sheet covering it,” she explained as she removed my socks and replaced them with white lacey anklets, “It protects your mattress for when you wet the bed, Sissy.”
Taking a pair of glossy black Mary Janes, she buckled them over my feet and helped me to stand up.
“Take a look at yourself in the mirror, Joshy,” she said encouragingly.
I turned to face the mirror as Aunt Emily stood behind me, looking at my reflection proudly. As she bent over slightly to speak in my ear, I could feel her big, soft breasts pressing against my back.
“Aren’t you just the cutest little baby,” she remarked and she gave me a playful kiss on the cheek.
Looking in the mirror I was shocked by my infantile appearance. Unlike yesterday, when I had been wearing a onesie, today my diapers were totally exposed and the babyish pink nursery print of my shiny panties seemed to shout out loudly at what a baby I was. My ‘bedwetter’ top struck me as a badge of shame, announcing my new and humiliating status to the world. And as I shifted in my feet, I blushed at the sissyish look of my Mary Janes and anklets.
Aunt Emily picked up my pink pacifier from the dresser top and looped it over my head, after which she popped it in my mouth. Her hand dropped down and gently patted me on my thick, diapered seat.
“Welcome to babyhood, Joshy,” she said with a smug smile.
I winced helplessly as my buxom aunt led me out of the nursery and into the kitchen where she helped me up into an oversized highchair. There was a step to allow me to climb into the chair but once I was seated, Aunt Emily removed the step, leaving my feet without any support. It made me feel all the more helpless as my feet swung uselessly. She then secured a sturdy plastic tray in front of me, further immobilizing me.
I heard the microwave ding and Aunt Emily went over and retrieved another baby bottle which she brought over.
“Time for some more formula Baby,” she sang merrily.
“Uh-uh,” I protested fussily as I shook my head. I hated the taste of that stuff and I didn’t want to be forced to drink it again this morning.
“Here you go, Princess,” she said, totally ignoring my resistance.
“Uh-uh!” I repeated but she pushed the rubber nipple into my mouth against my will and tilted the bottle upwards. I kicked my feet helplessly and waved my mittened hands in the air but I could feel the formula flowing onto my tongue. Some of it trickled out of the corner of my mouth and it dribbled down my chin.
“Oh my, I almost forgot your baby bib!” Aunt Emily exclaimed.
She set the bottle down and reached over to the counter, taking a plastic bib and tying it around my neck.
“I don’t wanna drink that stuff!” I complained bitterly.
“Now Joshy,” Aunt Emily said as she picked up the bottle and pushed it back into my mouth, “All babies need their formula—you’re just going to have to get used to it.”
I whimpered in defeat as she held the bottle in place, forcing me to drink the hated liquid.
Just then, the doorbell rang and I nearly choked in panic.
Aunt Emily seemed unconcerned and she shouted for the person to come in as she continued to hold the bottle in place. I couldn’t believe she was going to let someone come in with me dressed like this. It could be anyone!
As the door opened, I nearly wet myself in angst and I recognized Aunt Emily’s cruel but busty friend, Lauren. She was wearing a pair of snug shorts and a tight yellow buttoned t-shirt that hugged her big, mouthwatering breasts in an erotic embrace that made me gulp. Her top said ‘milk maiden’ on it which struck me as appropriate.
After closing the door, she sauntered over and looked down at me disparagingly, shaking her pretty head at my predicament.
“What a sissy!” she stated emphatically.
“Hi Lauren,” Aunt Emily grinned at her friend, “How’re you today?”
“Great—my boyfriend’s taking me to a movie later on and then we’ll head back to my place for a little fun,” she said with a knowing wink.
I burned with jealousy at the thought of another guy getting to enjoy this babe in a way that was totally off limits for me. Wearing fat diapers and a ‘bedwetter’ top didn’t exactly increase my eligibility towards the opposite sex. She looked down at me with her smug look of superiority knowing I wasn’t worthy of the title ‘guy’ but instead, something more accurate like ‘sissy’.
“What’s new with you?” she asked my aunt casually.
“Well, Joshy here had his first wet night in the crib last night,” she explained matter-of-factly, “His diapers were soaked when I came in this morning to wake him up.”
“Sounds like he’s taken to babyhood like a fish to water,” Lauren remarked caustically.

sweet baby katie

• Princess
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2024, 08:39:04 AM »
wonderful.  soon a full breastfeeding and perhaps being put into a cute baby’s dress as Josh slowly accepts, and enjoys, his regressed and feminized submission. This is my favorite active story on any site.  well written and accurately describes the sweet ambivalence of becoming - of accepting oneself as - an adult sissy baby.  He is super lucky to have someone to help and care for him on his way.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2024, 11:48:20 AM »
I blushed, unable to defend myself with the rubber nipple still filling my mouth.
“He certainly has,” Aunt Emily agreed, “But I keep him well protected against any accidents, as you can see.”
Lauren leaned over, giving me an eye-popping view down her top as she looked at my fat, bulging diapers clearly in view.
“Yes, I can see that. Your little bedwetter looks like he’ll be able to pee all he wants now, and not have to worry about the consequences.”
“Ahh…the life of a baby…” my aunt said and they both broke out laughing at my expense.
I had finished the formula and Aunt Emily took it away, to bring over a bowl of pureed baby food.
“Can you start him off on this while I go to the bathroom,” Aunt Emily asked Lauren pleasantly.
“Sure thing,” she said with an evil gleam in her eye as she picked up the big spoon and shoveled a pile of the slop onto it. Aunt Emily disappeared down the hall and Lauren held the spoon up to my face, a mischievous grin telling me she had something in mind.
“Open up Pamper Princess,” she said evenly, “Time for breakfast.”
I opened my mouth but she shoved the spoon in too quickly and much of it slopped down on my chin.
“Mmmphh!” I squealed in protest.
Grinning like a Cheshire cat, Lauren scooped up another spoonful and brought it up to my lips.
I kept my mouth shut as I struggled to contend with what was already filling it.
“Open up Joshy, or I’ll tell your mommy you’re being disobedient again,” she warned me.
I shook my head even as I attempted to swallow the revolting slop in my mouth. Prying my mouth open, Lauren forced the spoon inside although once again, a great deal of it spilled down my chin, landing with a splat onto my bib.
“Uhmm!!” I cried desperately.
She slapped my bare thigh briskly and I cried out again in pain.
“Bad baby!” she snapped, “Do I need to pull you over my lap and paddle your sissy bottom?”
“No!” I cried with my mouth still full of the tasteless glop.
“Then you’d better start cooperating—right now,” she informed me icily as she brought another spoonful up to my lips.
A tear trickled down my face as I opened up obediently to accept another portion which she quickly shoveled into my pouting mouth.
“That’s better,” she said with stern satisfaction, “Your problem is that you need more discipline.”
I looked at her fearfully as she brought another spoonful up to my face. I gulped down the mouthful I had and opened up dutifully for the next one just as Aunt Emily came back into the kitchen.
“How’s my little girl doing?” she asked.
“She’s a very messy eater, as you can see,” Lauren remarked disdainfully.
By now, baby food was spilled all over my chin and bib and I looked like a total mess.
“Oh my—yes,” my aunt agreed, “Well, fortunately, his clothing is easily cleaned and with his baby pants, you can just wipe the food off with a sponge.”
“Mm-hm,” Lauren giggled, “that’s one advantage of wearing plastic panties, isn’t it Sugarplum?”
They both laughed and another tear trickled down as I endured her humiliating taunts, unable to do anything about it.
Just as she brought up the last spoonful, the doorbell rang again.
Not another person!
Aunt Emily went to answer the door and in came another one of her friends, one I didn’t recognize. This one was younger, maybe 18 or so, with long, straight silky blonde hair spilling over her soft, bare shoulders. She looked like an absolute stunner and I blushed hotly as she came in and looked at me for the first time. She was wearing a small white crop top that showed off her flat tummy and covered a plump set of breasts that were perfectly shaped like two cantaloupes.
“Oh—my god,” she said as she shook her head and stared at me in amazement.
With baby food all over my chin, I stared down at the plastic tray in front of me, a helpless captive of these hot babes before me.
“You are the biggest baby I’ve ever seen in my life!” she exclaimed.
Before anyone could say anything, she burst out laughing, showing me a perfect set of white teeth.
“What a total sissy!” she exclaimed emphatically once she’d stopped laughing at me.
I was struck by the vast gulf of difference between us. Her face was model perfect with her make-up tastefully done while mine was splattered with caked on baby food. She looked at me like I was a total loser.
Aunt Emily removed the tray which only seemed to expose me more, especially when she untied my bib and revealed the top I was wearing underneath.
“Ha ha!” her friend laughed mockingly, “’Bedwetter’! How appropriate.”
I was crushed with shame and I felt like I was on the verge of bursting into tears at this merciless assault on my dignity.
Aunt Emily seemed to take sympathy on me and after cleaning my face with a wet rag, she helped me out of the chair, standing me up in the middle of them.
“Go and play in your nursery, Joshy,” she said as she sent me off with a motherly slap to my diapered bottom.
Wearing a baby’s diaper and a sissy top, I felt so inferior to these sexy babes with their big bosoms and pretty faces.
I fled the scene of shame as fast as I could waddle out of there. Going into my nursery (was I already starting to think of it as mine?), I sniffled in misery at the humiliation that seemed like it would never end.
With my hands immobilized in the mittens, it was virtually impossible for me to do anything on my own. Sitting on the floor, I gazed at my reflection in the mirror and realized why Aunt Emily’s sexy friend had reacted like she had. I did look like a total sissy, if not an oversized baby. Turning around, I looked in dismay at my fat diapered bottom, the shiny plastic panties only emphasizing my babyishness.
I sat down with a sigh, resigned to my new life as a prissy infant.
As I got bored, I began playing around with some large blocks with single letters on them, stacking them up as best I could with my mittened hands. I could hear the sounds of Aunt Emily and her friends in the other room, giggling and chatting amongst each other.
Before too long, I began to feel the call of nature and all that liquid I had drank was now starting to make itself felt in my bladder. Frustrated at my aunt’s new sissification regime, I decided I’d outwit her and save my peeing for when she’d be forced to let me in the bathroom to do my #2 business. Maybe I couldn’t stop her from dressing me up like a baby but at least this way, she wouldn’t be able to make me wet my diapers like one. It shouldn’t be long before I had to go #2 and then I’d do all my day’s peeing at that time.
It seemed like a pretty foolproof plan, that is, until I started to really have to pee. I knew I didn’t have to do the other business for a while and if Aunt Emily took me in the bathroom to pull down my diapers and all I did was pee, she’d probably give me a spanking right then and there. With my bottom still pink and sore from yesterday, I couldn’t take the chance of that happening.
I shifted positions, trying not to think about it but the more I did, the worse it got. Finally, I stood up and paced the floor. That alleviated the need for a second but then it was back, worse than before. Looking at the mirror, I felt so helpless and babyish, my hands useless and wearing my childish outfit just as I was about to wet my diapers like an infant. A last, I couldn’t hold it anymore. I let go and like a dam breaking, I flooded my diaper. Hot streams of pee flowed freely, quickly soaking the front and seeping back between my legs. I whimpered helplessly as I looked at my pathetic image in the mirror, a picture of sissyish defeat as my diaper grew ever heavier.
Finally, I was finished and I stood there, not sure what to do. I didn’t want to wear the wet diaper any longer than I had to but at the same time, I didn’t want to go out into the living room and announce my need to be changed to everyone present. That would only confirm to them what a baby I truly was.
I sat down again and resumed playing with my blocks but my heart just wasn’t in it. After a while, my diaper had cooled down and its clammy embrace of my hips and loins was becoming uncomfortable. I wanted to get changed!
Standing up, I went to the doorway of the nursery. To my irritation, Aunt Emily’s friends were still there, talking to each other but I couldn’t tell what they were saying. Maybe if I listened in, I’d be able to hear if they were wrapping things up. If that were the case, I’d simply wait a few minutes and tell Aunt Emily after they left.
Walking quietly down the hallway, I stopped just outside the living room to listen some more but from what I could tell, they were making no indications of finishing their conversation. For all I knew, they might be there for hours!
With a heavy sigh, I somehow summoned up the courage to walk out and I shuffled into the middle of the living room, hoping I could whisper in Aunt Emily’s ear of what I wanted. I saw her, on the far side of the room, sitting sexily in the easy chair, her long, smooth leg draped over the other and dangling her high heel up and down. I had forgotten how perfect her legs were and for a fraction of a second, I admired her curvy calves and shapely thighs, exposed below her short skirt.
But she was some distance away and I had to waddle by Lauren and her friend first. When I had entered the room, Aunt Emily seemed to be in the middle of telling an important story to her friends and I realized I’d chosen a particularly bad moment to interrupt. I waved at her, trying to get her attention, but she totally ignored me as if I wasn’t even there. I was used to being ignored by pretty women but not by Aunt Emily, and this time, I really needed to get changed!
“Mommy?” I ventured hesitantly, but she kept talking without even looking in my direction.
On the other hand, Lauren was now watching me closely, and she wore a mischievous expression on her cute face that spelled trouble to me.
“M-Mommy?” I asked again, trying unsuccessfully to get her attention, “I wet my diapers.”
Aunt Emily’s stunning blonde friend shook her head in disgust and I blushed hotly, hating the fact that I’d been forced into this humiliating position. And since Aunt Emily was studiously avoiding my plea, I was also forced to raise my own voice louder.
“I wet my diapers, Mommy. Can I please get changed?”
For the first time, Aunt Emily turned to look at me and I could tell she was annoyed with having been interrupted. Just then, Lauren grabbed me forcibly and pulled me onto her lap, positioning me on my back so I was forced to look up at her. I squealed in surprise and I tried to get off but she held me firmly. Her huge breasts hung before me, inches away from my nose and I swallowed hard, anxious to prevent from being humiliated by her but also captivated by the fabulous view I was now being treated to. I was both mesmerized and paralyzed, her big, plump boobs hypnotizing me with their maternal allure.
With her free hand, she quickly popped open a few straining buttons from her top and the fabric sprang back, revealing her giant bosom barely held captive within her lacey bra. Using her manicured finger, she deftly unhooked the front clasp and her monstrous melons fell slightly with a wonderful jiggle, no longer constrained by the pretty cups. I struggled some more but in no time at all, Lauren had pulled her right breast out which was nearly as big as my head and she mashed it in my face, effectively muffling my cries.
“Nurse on that, Babykins,” she ordered me.
I squealed in protest but she slapped my bare thigh causing me to gasp in pain and surprise. When my mouth opened, she pushed her firm nipple into it and my squeals became muffled and quieted. My face went beet red with shame as she held me there, refusing to let me go.
Mocking laughter filled the room as the girls took in the easy way in which Lauren had defeated me with her breasts. I squirmed and fidgeted but already, I could taste her milk being released into my mouth.
“That’s it Baby…you know you need mommy’s milk…just like a little baby…that’s it….everyone knows you’re a breast feeder now…”
Her humiliating words made me want to cry but there was little I could do. I sniffled and squirmed but her warm nipple seemed to leak without any effort on my part and I was forced to swallow her breast milk.
“That’s a good little girl,” she said with condescending praise, “Nurse like a good baby.”
Without thinking, I began suc-kling away at the big nipple in my mouth, closing my eyes to the giggles filling my ears.
“Lauren…I have to say,” Aunt Emily remarked, “I think you’d make the perfect babysitter for Joshy.”
“You just have to know what a baby needs,” she replied with a wink.
“Would you be interested in helping me out from time to time? You seem like a natural choice for my little nephew and I’d prefer it was with someone he already knew and was comfortable with.”
“I’d say he’s pretty comfortable right now!” Lauren exclaimed as everyone laughed at me.
The stunning blonde looked at me and smirked.
“So….is it true that he’s got some perverted fetish for girly panties?” she inquired.
I blushed hotly at the disclosure of my intimate secret.
“Oh yes,” Aunt Emily assured her, “Even before Joshy was put back into diapers, he had a thing for prissy panties.”
The girl shook her head again as she stared at me nursing helplessly on Lauren’s swollen breast, my face red as an apple.
“One day I caught him looking at a catalog of panties and I made him confess his little secret to me,” my aunt continued, “That was when I knew for sure he was a sissy.”
I mewled in shame as they looked at me but I was powerless to defend myself. Lauren made sure I was unable to take her big nipple from my mouth and her milk was flowing quite freely by now. I had no choice but to swallow mouthful after mouthful.
“The only problem was that he was getting so excited wearing his panties and prissy outfits that he was starting to make wet spots in them,” Aunt Emily continued.
“Ewww!!” the blonde remarked distastefully.
“Yes, poor Joshy couldn’t control himself so we had to put him under strict chastity. Now, he won’t be able to get an erection or—Lauren can you cover his ears?—or m-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-e,” she only mouthed the last word silently but I could read her lips well enough to know what she had said.
“The Cb-3000 he’s wearing took care of that problem once and for all,” she told them, “I’ll probably milk him once a month, just to keep his prostate healthy, but he won’t be allowed to ejaculate until he’s 18.”
“That’s good,” the blonde concurred, “A sissy boy like him shouldn’t be involved with that kind of adult pleasure until at least 18, and maybe not even then.
“What kind of discipline do you use when he acts up?” she asked.
“He gets taken over my lap for a good old fashioned spanking,” Aunt Emily eagerly explained, “I use the paddle you see hanging on the wall there.”
The women’s eyes followed where she was pointing and they nodded their approval.
“Have you ever tried using a cane?” Lauren asked curiously.
“Not yet, but then, I’ve only had to discipline Joshy twice.”
“Oh, you should really give it a try,” Lauren said enthusiastically, “You can really make him dance with just a couple swats of a decent cane.”
“Does he cry easily?” the blonde asked.
“I would have to say yes,” Aunt Emily told them, “I’d say by the third slap of the paddle, Joshy was bawling like a baby. He really doesn’t have any more tolerance for discipline than a little girl.”
The girls giggled at that and I squirmed in embarrassment, my cheeks burning with shame.
“I’ll bet I could do it with one stripe of the cane,” Lauren boasted, “I’d make him put his hands palm down on the table, pull his diapers down and give him a good session with the bamboo one I have—he’d learn real quick who’s the boss.”
“Well,” Aunt Emily laughed, “I think we straightened him out on that issue last night.”
“Enemas are good too,” the blonde offered helpfully, “If he’s fussy or cranky, a nice, long, soapy enema is the perfect cure. It really helps to take the wind out of his sails.”
“That’s a great suggestion Pam. How much would you recommend?”
“I’d start him off with two quarts. Take him over your lap and feed it to him slowly—you’d be surprised how much he can take if you do it gradually,” she explained, “He’ll squirm and complain and make all sorts of promises but just keep filling him up ‘til you can hear the last bubbles going through the nozzle.”
“Oh yes,” Lauren agreed with conviction, “that’s just what this little sissy needs.”
“I like that,” Aunt Emily said with more enthusiasm than I would have preferred, “you can be sure I’ll try it some time soon,” she said agreeably.
“It’s the perfect solution for males who are overly aggressive,” Pam added, “And for those who just need an attitude adjustment.”
Lauren reached down and squeezed the diaper between my legs.
“Looks like your baby has really wet herself this time,” she said sagely.
“Hon?--”Aunt Emily asked Lauren sweetly, “can you just keep her occupied for a moment while I get her a change of diapers?”
“Sure thing,” she replied.
My aunt was only gone a minute before she came back with an armload of supplies. She laid out a vinyl changing blanket and Lauren helped me to lie down on it. I was mortified at the prospect of having my wet diapers changed in front of Pam but after hearing their discussion of how best to discipline me, I wasn’t about to make trouble.
Lauren had already made herself presentable by putting her breast back in her bra although her top was still tantalizingly unbuttoned. She popped my pacifier in my mouth as Aunt Emily began peeling my wet, clinging plastic panties down.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender