Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Josh's New Home  (Read 17757 times)

parkintochter and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

ace

• Ballerina
Re: Josh's New Home
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2024, 10:25:12 PM »
Great update Baby Bobby, I can almost taste that delicious milk ...

I thought for a while maybe Mother Clause had abducted you to the North Pole for a feed ...

Ace

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2024, 11:16:25 AM »
“Since Aunt Lauren was kind enough to feed you lunch with her breast milk, we’ll just get you changed and then you’ll be all ready for naptime!” my aunt informed me happily.
I pouted fussily and let her pull my cool, but very wet diapers off of me and set them aside. Pam bent down to inspect my chastity device close up and I couldn’t help but gaze down her top at her perfect breasts.
“So this stays on while you milk him, right?” she inquired as she pointed at my CB.
“Yes, that way, there’s no risk of him being able to c-um,” Aunt Emily explained as she smeared diaper rash ointment across my still pink bottom.
“I see how it works now…it’s only long enough to contain his pen-is when it’s soft.”
 â€œYes, so with this on, erections are a thing of the past for Joshy,” my aunt said as she slid my new diapers beneath me.
“Awww, poor little sissy,” Pam said with mock sympathy.
I turned my head and looked away as she took the powder from Aunt Emily.
“You poor little thing,” she said as she took a handful of powder and began softly stroking my swollen balls with it. Her hand was silky smooth and I felt electric shivers as she tenderly stroked my sensitive package. I chewed my pacifier in sexually denied angst as I turned back to look at this cruel, yet beautiful female.
She was so lovely with her pouting face and sexy round breasts, swaying slightly in her snug crop top. My pen-is quickly swelled within the tube and it strained mightily, but in utter futility against its prison.
I moaned in anguish but Pam kept tormenting me, gently fondling my sack as she shook some more powder on it.
“He has the pubic hair of a three year-old,” she observed with a giggle.
I shook my mittened fists in mute frustration until she finally bored of her game and removed her hand.
“That should give him something to remember me by,” she said with a cruel smile.
My aunt pulled up my diapers and pinned them closed on either side as I continued to shift uncomfortably. I knew it would take at least ten minutes for my pen-is to finally calm down but until then, my entire groin ached miserably. Oh, to be able to stroke my hard-on just once!
Taking my original plastic panties, Aunt Emily fed them back over my feet and began pulling them up my legs. I could feel the damp elastic of the leg holes and I protested bitterly.
“Mommy! Those are wet!” I cried as I spit out my pacifier.
Aunt Emily continued tugging them upwards as Lauren reached down and pushed my pacifier back into my mouth.
“I know Joshy—sometimes babies don’t get a complete change,” she told me, “and this will make it easier for you to wet the bed during your nap.”
I was cranky and upset, feeling the cool, damp elastic grip around my thighs as she drew the panties up and then over my bulging diapers. Worst of all was that I was afraid she was right; with part of my diapers already wet, I feared my subconscious wouldn’t try and prevent me from wetting as it normally would.
 She shook the powder once more to coat between my legs and then she sat back to look at me.
“There. All diapered and ready for your nap.
“Now, give your aunt Lauren a big hug, Joshy—she’s going to be your new babysitter!” she told me cheerfully.
I can’t say I was too happy about those prospects but I got up anyway and went over to where she was kneeling. Once more, I was being forced to acknowledge the superiority of another female over me and I chafed against it bitterly.
Lauren opened her arms and hugged me, a smug look of victory on her cute face that held the promise of more humiliation and discipline at her hands.
“You’re a sweet little sissy,” she told me as she patted the thick seat of my diapers, “And I’ll make sure you get plenty of breast milk when I’m babysitting you.”
“Oh, that reminds me!” Aunt Emily said as she got up, “I like to make sure he gets a full bottle every time before he goes to bed.”
Within a few minutes, my aunt had warmed another bottle of milk and she led me into the nursery to tuck me in.
“This makes it virtually impossible for him to stay dry,” she explained as she lowered the warm nipple into my mouth, replacing my pacifier with the bottle.
“Sweet little sissy dreams,” she bade me as she closed the locking top.
I sighed as they left the room and I began nursing once again, feeling more helpless and babyish than ever.

Aunt Emily’s plans to reduce me to an incontinent sleeper worked much faster than I expected. It only took three days before I was hopelessly wetting my diapers in the crib, waking up to that cool, clammy embrace while I waited impatiently for Aunt Emily to come in and open the crib. Sometimes it would happen during my afternoon nap as well but at night times, it was now a regular occurrence. She was delighted with the change and she beamed at me with motherly pride every time she discovered I’d wet myself like a toddler. She liked to tell me that before long, I’d soon be wetting myself during the day without even noticing it.
For my part, I hotly denied it but she only smiled knowingly at me as if to say it was inevitable.
One thing I had to admit (at least privately to myself) was that my diapers were feeling more natural for me to wear with each passing day. Although the bulk of them prevented me from walking like I used to, I secretly enjoyed the soft swish of the vinyl as it brushed the inside of my thighs. And the bunny soft cotton felt wonderful against my skin—I just wished I had the freedom to masturbate freely into them and the constant temptation was maddening. But I had also started to develop a sense of security while wearing them—I was actually feeling safer knowing I didn’t have to worry about wetting the bed or my pants.
I found the loud crinkle my vinyl pants made to be very embarrassing as it announced to everyone in the room that I was present. Much to my chagrin, Aunt Emily enjoyed patting me on the plump, plastic covered seat of my diapers whenever I walked by and her subtle look of superiority only reinforced my feeling of defeat.
She loved my helplessness and I found it mortifying having to ask her to pull my diapers down so I could do my business in the bathroom. She kept the door open and tapped her toe watching me while I struggled to let nature run its course. Afterwards, she’d pull my diapers up and re-pin them, snugging my plastic panties back into place for the rest of the day. I soon found that my earlier plan to try and do all my peeing during this brief visit to the bathroom was destined to fail utterly because I was forced to drink so many fluids. With a full bottle at every diaper change and more at every meal, I rarely went more than a couple hours before I felt the strong need to pee again. I held off as long as I could but before long, the inevitable happened and I soaked my diapers. I then had to go and tell Aunt Emily about it and ask her to change me. Most of the time she’d lead me by the wrist to the nursery for a fresh set of soft, cozy diapers but occasionally, she’d squeeze my seat and inform me I could just wear what I had for the time being. I hated sitting around the house in a wet pair of diapers but there was nothing I could do about it. I certainly wasn’t going to argue with my aunt about it. In addition to using her paddle, she had taken Pam up on her suggestion and begun giving me warm, soapy enemas every other day. She told me that even if my behavior didn’t warrant it, the process would help to keep me “clean and regular”.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2024, 11:27:43 AM »
One day, after breakfast, Aunt Emily was changing my diapers in the nursery when she told me she had some business to take care of in town.
“But don’t worry Sissy, Aunt Lauren will be coming over to babysit you today,” she explained to me.
I took that news with misgivings, since my impression of Lauren was that she was cruel, or at best, indifferent toward me.
“When are you going to be home?” I asked her anxiously as she tugged my noisy plastic panties into place over my bulging diaper.
“After your nap Honey,” she replied, “and I just know you’ll have a wonderful time with Lauren--she’s such a sweet person.”
I didn’t share that view but I didn’t say anything, especially since Aunt Emily had pushed another bottle of warm milk into my mouth.
“Since you’ll just be toddling around the house today, I think I’ll just put you in one of your onesies,” she told me as she stood up. “That way, Lauren doesn’t have to change your outfit for your nap.”
My aunt was nothing, if not practical. She went over to my dresser and brought back a pink and white onesie with the word ‘Princess’ on the front and an applique of a little baby girl below it.
“You’re my little princess, you know that?” she said brightly as she beeped my nose playfully.
I nodded as she stretched the top and brought it over my upraised arms. It was soft and fuzzy and despite the humiliation I felt at having to wear such a childish garment, it was at least comfy. Shiny pink eyelet lace edged the leg holes and sleeves, giving it a very prissy look and three rows of ruffles went across the seat. Aunt Emily busied herself, pulling the front and back together between my legs and snapping the snaps closed securely.
I was already wearing some pink Strawberry Shortcake anklet socks so my aunt helped me by tying my Ked’s for me. I thought she was done with me until she reached over to the dresser and grabbed a small bottle I hadn’t noticed before. With three generous sprays, she doused me with a sweet smelling perfume, giggling as she did.
“That’s a little something called Nursery Nights, Joshy. It’ll keep you smelling fresh and sweet for your babysitter.”
The fragrance smelled like a pungent mixture of baby powder and something familiar, yet indefinable. True to its name, it reminded me strongly of my nursery, further reinforcing my babyish feelings. I pouted silently as I squirmed, too late to be able to do anything about the scent that would be following me around for the rest of the day.
I heard the doorbell ring and Aunt Emily left to answer it. A few moments later, I heard approaching footsteps in the hallway and my aunt returned with Lauren behind her.
“Your babysitter is here, Joshy!” Aunt Emily announced happily.
Lauren was wearing a short black skirt and matching patent leather high-heeled pumps. Her cream colored sweater was the button down type but it looked like the buttons were at the point of failing any minute. Her big, impressive chest was pushing the material to its limits, straining the overtaxed buttons beyond their intended design. Her long, luxuriant dark hair flowed freely over her shoulders and my heart skipped a beat as I looked up into her pretty, yet condescending eyes.
“How’s mommy’s little breast feeder?” she asked, feigning concern for me.
“I’m sure she’s looking forward to a nice long feed from you this afternoon,” Aunt Emily remarked, her admiration for her lactating friend obvious.
“Oh, I’ll make sure she gets her fill,” Lauren promised with a smirk, “I’ll bet you’re just dying to get one of my nipples back into your mouth, aren’t you?”
I blushed hotly and squirmed in place as the vinyl crib mattress covering crinkled under my thickly padded seat.
As she teased me, she gently hefted one of her large breasts in her small, exquisitely manicured hand, dwarfing it by comparison. Despite myself, I felt my little pen-is hardening painfully within my chastity device. I hadn’t been horny before but now I felt the incessant throbbing in my groin as I stared with barely concealed lust at her big, luscious bosom, barely contained by her fuzzy sweater.
“Yes, I can see you are,” Lauren answered for me, giggling at my desperate plight.
“Well, I was getting ready to go--can you handle her from here?” Aunt Emily asked Lauren.
“Oh sure, I’ve got everything under control—are you ready to take off?”
“Almost, I just need to get changed for my date,” she replied as she turned to go into her own bedroom.
Her mention of a date was like a knife being driven through my heart and I nearly gasped with pain. Up until now, I had had Aunt Emily’s attentions all to myself and while I knew realistically I could never expect anything sexual from her, it was still devastating to hear of her interest in another male. I burned with jealousy, which was fueled by my resentment of her successful efforts to transform me into a sissy baby girl. Obviously, in my present state, there was no way I could compete with her boyfriend, or any other male for that matter. Looking down at the soft, fuzzy bulge of my onesie that was stretching over the thick bulk of my diapers, I knew I was nothing but a big baby in her eyes.
For the moment, I sat there alone and ignored as the two of them went into Aunt Emily’s room to chat. I sighed heavily, my sadness casting a gloomy cloud over my head.
After a few moments, I grew bored so I went out of my nursery and into the hall. Off to my left, I heard the two women’s voices as they spoke in excited tones about Aunt Emily’s date. As much as it pained me to hear it, I felt compelled to listen in on what was being said and I couldn’t resist the urge to sneak up and eavesdrop outside her door.
Tip-toeing up to the door and peeping through the crack, I could clearly see Aunt Emily in a ravishing state of undress. She had slipped out of her casual clothes and changed into a black silky bra and matching thong panties. I gaped in awe at the two perfect globes of her pert fanny, framed by the loose straps of her garter belt. My heartbeat kicked into overdrive as I had never seen such exciting undergarments on a real woman. I gulped hard and watched in captivated silence as Lauren helped roll her seamed stockings up her fabulous legs.
Instantly my little pen-is hardened and filled the limits of my CB, causing me to wince with pain. In helpless frustration, I reached down to stroke the front of my diaper, realizing for the thousandth time, that there was absolutely nothing I could do to alleviate my raging sexual appetite. It was so maddening!
Lauren rolled up the delicate, silky material over Aunt Emily’s smooth, firm thighs and I let out a sigh of admiration. Such perfection!
She attached the little straps at the tops of the stockings and then adjusted the fit down the length of her legs to straighten the seams.
“What do you think of these heels?” Aunt Emily asked as she held a pair of glossy, black patent leather 5” high heels sandals.
“Oh my god, those are sexy,” Lauren exclaimed and she took them to help my aunt put them on.
My wiener was throbbing insanely as I watched Aunt Emily sit down on her bed, crossing her sexy legs to make it easier for Lauren to buckle the tiny straps.
Looking at her angelic appearance, I knew she was way, way out of my league but I couldn’t help burning with jealousy as I saw that she was dressing to the nines for some other guy. Worse than that, was the fact that I was desperately horny and frantic to get some relief and Aunt Emily had made sure I’d be prevented from doing so. I stomped my feet in frustration as I unconsciously rubbed the front of my soft diapers in mute helplessness. I bit my lip as I reflected on the incredible inequity of my situation. Some guy was going to have all kinds of fun with my sexy aunt and once again, I’d be spending another long afternoon, frustrated and horny in my sissy diapers.
Aunt Emily slipped on a slinky, snug top and I could just make out the enticing lines of her bra underneath, pushing against the tight material by her big breasts. I shook my head in amazement at how incredible she looked, standing in her high heels and stockings, wearing just her top above the waist. Difficult as it was, I tore myself away from her bedroom door, knowing she’d be coming out any second.
It took longer than I thought, but about ten minutes later, Aunt Emily emerged from her bedroom, sashaying with her usual sexy gait, purse in hand. My pen-is was still straining to be erect within my CB and my efforts to think about something else to distract me had failed utterly.
As she passed me, she bent over and kissed me on the cheek and I greedily breathed in wonderful scent.
“Bye-bye Joshy. You have a good day, Sweety,” she said as she stood back up and strode toward the door.
I pouted in jealous silence but she completely ignored me as she gave Lauren a hug.
“You go ahead and take off, I’ll see you later this afternoon,” her friend told her.
“Thanks Hon,” Aunt Emily said as she gave her a brief but erotic kiss on the lips. I gaped in lustful amazement as I watched their big breasts mash against each other for a moment.
“See ya, Joshy!” she called as she strode out the door.
As soon as the door closed, Lauren turned to me, placing her hands on her hips as she looked down at me, both literally and figuratively.
“You’ve got a busy day ahead of you, Sissy-boy,” she said evenly.
I gulped in fear at the sudden change in tone of her voice that suggested she had much more in mind for me than simply watching me here.
“But tell you what—I’m going to give you a little freedom by removing your mittens, and if you’re really good, maybe we can talk about removing something else you’ve been wearing.”
My heartbeat increased excitedly at this completely unexpected turn of events. Could Aunt Emily have left her the key to my chastity device?
“Are-are you going to unlock my CB?” I asked her, trembling with excitement.
Lauren smiled wickedly at me as she undid the buttons on my mittens.
“Maybe…if you’re a good little girl today,” she said tauntingly.
My pee-pee throbbed impatiently and painfully in its cage as I contemplated finally being released from Aunt Emily’s cruel and implacable chastity.
“That would be totally awesome!” I exclaimed as my hands came into view one by one.
“Well, we’ll see,” Lauren said noncommittally. 
I was willing to do just about anything to be able to c-um and the thought of it being possible, changed my outlook entirely.
“Just remember,” she said sternly, “If you misbehave or back sass me, I’ll pull you over my lap and give you a spanking—got it?”
“Oh, yes Ma-am!” I quickly agreed, trying to sound as cooperative as possible.
“Okay, let’s get your purse ‘cause we’re heading out,” she said as she led me down the hall to my nursery.
“Wha-what?” I stammered. I didn’t know we were going outside!

ed_babywood

• Ballerina
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2024, 01:58:35 PM »
Another great chapter. Love your stories ?

sweet baby katie

• Princess
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2024, 06:25:43 AM »
Delicious.  Joanie has no choice but to accept the pleasures of his feminized regression to sissy baby girlhood.  Perhaps he will next be enveloped in a sweet baby dress with matching plastic-lined rumba panties.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender