Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Josh's New Home  (Read 17773 times)

mommasboy and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

milky_mike

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Josh's New Home
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2023, 09:25:13 PM »
 A classic :)

sissybaby34

• Baby Buns
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2023, 03:47:25 AM »
Wonderful story as always, so looking forward to the pink door being opened to find out what delights are inside.

BabyJay

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2023, 06:35:50 AM »
Great story. Looking forward to next episodes. Hope Josh gets his wish to find out what is behind the pink door, more than just ruffled knickers I hope.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2023, 10:34:31 AM »
One time, a week later, Aunt Emily suggested we play house together. This was another one of the activities that she enjoyed doing with me but to be honest, I was bored to tears by it—I just wanted to go outside and run and play with my friends. But Aunt Emily was insistent and she decided that for today, I would look good as her little girl. From somewhere, she produced a sissy looking top with puffed sleeves and a short hem that barely extended past my navel. It was pink with white lacy accents and I nearly threw a fit when she tried to put it on me. However, in the end, Aunt Emily managed to sweet talk me, assuring me that it would be our secret game and no one would ever find out. Between that heart stopping smile and her big, round breasts, I just couldn’t say no to her.
That day, I stayed inside, wearing only the sissy top, my rhumba panties and my sneakers. Aunt Emily was delighted with my appearance and she suggested we do some sewing as part of our activities.
Bringing out a needle and some thread, Aunt Emily sat me down at the table and gave me a piece of vinyl fabric to work with. Turning it over, I recognized it instantly as being a baby’s bib and I protested indignantly about it.
“Aww, Aunt Emily,” I whined, “don’t you have anything else I can sew?”
“Now Joshy,” she smiled, “this is going to be a very special bib for someone who is really close to me—I’m sure they’d be ever so happy if you were to put the finishing touches on it.”
The finishing touches consisted of putting a strip of eyelet lace around the lower edges of the infantile garment. I felt like an absolutely sissy, as I held the baby bib in my hands and careful began attaching the lace.  I could only imagine what my friends would say if they were to see me now—dressed in a sissy top and rhumba panties, sewing a baby’s bib like a happy little girl. Worse yet, I was particularly horny this morning and Aunt Emily was wearing one of my favorite tops—a thin white halter edged with lace that hugged her magnificent chest in the most delightful way.
I kept sneaking peeks over at her as she hummed a song to herself, sitting across the table from me and sewing another piece of babywear. When we finished, Aunt Emily suggested we go out and sit by the pool since it was a beautiful day out. I was very apprehensive about it, even though her backyard was surrounded by a substantial wooden fence. Just the idea of being outside made me scared, given the girly clothes I was in at present.
Aunt Emily came over to my side of the table and bent over, giving me an outstanding view of her deep cleavage.
“C’mon Joshy,” she said sweetly, “there’s no way anyone can see us and it would be nice to get outside for a change.”
I licked my dry lips as I stared at the two huge melons pushed together in front of me. I could make out her nipples, poking through the fabric like two peas and my heart rate began accelerating faster. I wanted so badly to reach out and touch her soft skin but I would never dare to do something so bold. Predictably, my little wiener rose to the occasion and it strained mightily in its silky prison.
“Tell you what,” she said conspiratorially, “if you go out and wait for me, I’ll bring you out a surprise…”
I couldn’t imagine what it might be but I was so worked up by the sight of my delicious aunt that I couldn’t think clearly.
“O-okay,” I agreed shakily.
“Great!” she exclaimed as she clapped her hands together, “You go outside and I’ll be right there.”
I waited until my aunt had walked out of the room so she wouldn’t see the hard-on in my panties before I stood up and exited through the sliding glass door. I felt utterly exposed to be outside wearing such a sissyish ensemble but a part of me felt a tinge of mischievousness. It almost seemed like I were getting away with something totally forbidden and sense of naughtiness pervaded my being.
As I sat down on one of the pool chairs, I took a moment to re-picture my aunt in my mind and I stroked my little hard-on with boyish abandon. I was very close to c-umming when I heard the sliding glass door open and I quickly assumed a pose of nonchalance and innocence.
But my casual look was quickly taken away when I saw what my aunt was wearing. As she gaily sauntered over to where I was sitting, I gaped open mouthed at her ravishing appearance.
She was wearing a light pink string bikini that covered precious little of her utterly flawless body. The small bottom piece below her washboard tummy covered her feminine patch and it tied on either side of her sexy, curvy hips. I was amazed at how tiny her waist was but what took my breath away and riveted my attention were her tremendous curvy breasts, jiggling heavily within the two pink triangles of her bikini top. I had never seen my aunt in so little clothes and I was completely speechless.
Aunt Emily smiled coyly at me, holding her hand behind her back which only made her big beautiful breasts stand out even more prominently.
“Look what I have for you,” she said in a playful, sing-song voice as she brought her hand out from behind her.
I took my eyes off her magnificent chest long enough to see a new pair of yellow colored ruffled panties in her hand. A single pink flower adorned the front of the waistband and along with the see-thru shimmery fabric, it screamed out little girl, making me feel the thunder of my heart in my chest.
“Stand up Joshy,” she invited me, “Let’s see how these look on you.”
My eyes clouded with lust, I tried to stand up so my raging erection wouldn’t be seen by my aunt but it was quite impossible. She giggled as she looked down upon it but she didn’t say anything further as she held the new pair of panties open for me to step into. My face reddened but I quickly jerked my own panties down and threw them on the grass next to me. I had to steady myself on Aunt Emily’s shoulders as I lifted first one leg and then the other to get into the new panties. Even as I did, I stared down at my aunt’s awe inspiring breasts that were stretching her bikini top to its limits. My boner was so hard that it hurt and I found myself panting from the excitement. With excruciating slowness, Aunt Emily carefully pulled the panties up my slim legs, past my knees and up my hairless thighs. All the time, my eyes were glued to my aunt’s big succulent bosom, taking in every detail from my wonderful vantage point. As she pulled the soft, silky panties over my hips, her sexy breasts came right up to my face, no more than two inches away.
I couldn’t take it any longer. As the girlish panties caressed my hard little peanut, I gasped and came with a groan that escaped from my lips. So intense was my orgasm that I could barely stand and I wavered in front of Aunt Emily, my eyes rolling around in my head. Aunt Emily was smiling down at me until her gaze fell down to my crotch. Still in a foggy haze, I lazily looked down to see what she was looking at.
“Oh my!” she said, a new look of shock and concern appearing on her face.
I was certainly dazed and confused but when I looked at my crotch, I saw there was now an obvious wet spot in front.
“Oh my,” Aunt Emily repeated and she carefully sat me back down on the pool chair.
“You sit right there, Joshy—I’ll take care of this right away—I have just the thing.”
I was confused but I was also lingering in the pleasant afterglow of my mind-numbing orgasm. Presumably, my aunt had gone off to get a tissue to help me clean up the mess. I relaxed and reflected on what bliss my busty aunt had given me.
She returned quickly and she had a small white box in her hand, the size of a jewelry box. Kneeling down next to me, I caught the inscription on its face that said CB-6000S, whatever that meant. Still oblivious, I sat with curiosity as Aunt Emily opened the box and began taking out several clear pieces made of hard plastic.
“Don’t you worry Joshy; this will take care of that little problem just perfectly.”
I didn’t know how this thing that resembled a puzzle was supposed to clean me up but I remained silent and watched in bemused silence as my aunt busied herself opening a large rounded split ring. Taking down my sticky panties, Aunt Emily used them to wipe away any excess semen (which wasn’t much) and then set them down beside her.
“Spread your legs Joshy,” she instructed me.
As I happily complied, my aunt took the ring and placed it behind my little balls, circling it around so it was flush against my body.
“This is the smallest ring they supplied so I hope it’ll fit,” she said, half to herself.
Holding the molded ring together, Aunt Emily fitted the pin from the back side that prevented the ring from being opened and she placed a small spacer over the end of the pin. I was enjoying having my buxom aunt manipulating my genitals and I happily watched her as I continued to steal looks at her big round breasts. If only she knew how I was taking advantage of her, I was sure she’d be plenty angry.
“It looks like you’re a premature ejaculator, Joshy. I know those are big words but don’t worry; this will really help you with your little problem,” she told me.
With the cuff ring in place behind my sack, Aunt Emily took a clear, coc-k shaped tube with two pins at its base and carefully placed my tiny flaccid pen-is inside. Then she mated the pins of each device together and closed them up so that the first pin protruded only about 1/8 of an inch out the front. Seeing she had a good fit, she took a small master lock from the box and slipped the hasp through the exposed hole at the end of the pin. With an audible click, she closed the lock shut and sat back to observe her handiwork.
“There. You’re all set,” she said happily, “That’ll keep your little pee-pee safely locked up and it’ll also prevent you from being able to get any more erections,” she explained to me while I was only now starting to fathom what was taking place.
“Wha-what’s happening?” I stuttered uncertainly.
“This is a CB-6000S chastity device, Joshy. It’ll help you to control your urges so you won’t have any more accidents like what just happened.”
My mouth hung open as I stared down at my now imprisoned pen-is. Still in shock, I reached down and tried to pull the device off but the cuff ring prevented me from being able to remove it. Seeing that there was no way I could pull it off, I started to try and extract my limp pen-is but I couldn’t get a hold of enough of it to get it out.
“Oh, I wouldn’t bother trying that, Joshy,” Aunt Emily advised me, “These are quite escape proof, even for young boys with little pen-ises like yours.”
“B-but—ho-how will I be able to pee?” I asked quizzically.
Red flags and alarm bells were going off in my head as I began to understand just what this would mean.
“Don’t worry about that—that’s why there’s a slot at the bottom of the tube, to allow you to pee without removing the device. However, you’ll probably find that you’ll have to sit down like a girl to use the toilet now, due to the angle of the wee-wee tube—that is, until we make other arrangements,” she giggled.
I was still too shocked to pick up on my aunt’s enigmatic reference as I pondered what it would be like being unable to stroke my coc-k anymore.
“B-but how long…how long will I have to wear this?” I asked nervously.
“Oh, I think until you’re about 18 should be okay. Then we can think about whether to let you out or leave it on longer.”
I didn’t know what to say and I stared at her with my mouth open as she calmly gathered the items on the ground together and stood up to take them inside. The idea of doing without masturbation was beyond imagining for me and I knew right then and there I’d have to find some way to defeat this devilish device. It would be my quest and I promised myself I wouldn’t stop until I had figured a way out of the implacable contraption.

bonzodoug

• Ballerina
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2023, 10:58:34 AM »
So now Auntie has little Josh locked!
I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before he starts having to take 'vitamins' and wear a little plug.
Such a loving Auntie knows what’s best for boys…

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2023, 10:26:38 AM »
I never realized just how much I’d been masturbating until the option was forever taken away from me by Aunt Emily. She was right that I could continue to go pee without any difficulty but I was no longer able to touch my pen-is in any way and it was driving me crazy. Nor could I manipulate the tube to try and induce enough friction to achieve an orgasm. At best, all I could do was to get myself excited which only made me more frustrated.
My situation was made worse by my aunt who thought nothing of walking around the house in her skimpy clothes. Now that summer was in full swing and the temperatures were getting hotter, she’d often be doing her housework in nothing but a short pair of shorts and her tiny bikini top. I’d gaze at her in utter frustration, going out of my mind with lust as I stared at her mouthwatering curves. She seemed to be totally oblivious of my situation and she’d think nothing of standing there, her big boobs staring me in the face as she explained some detail or another about a subject that I wasn’t listening to. My little peanut strained miserably in its hard plastic prison, unable to attain an erection which by now, was more often than not in my pretty panties. Only thing was, I could no longer feel the soft fabric caressing my pen-is anymore. I could still feel it rub and stroke my balls but that only added to my sense of frustration.
Countless times, I tried rubbing my balls, hoping it would cause me to c-um but I only succeeded in getting myself even more worked up than before with nothing to show for it. After several days of this, I was sure I wouldn’t be able to take it for another week but I had no idea how I could approach Aunt Emily to take it off. It was obvious she didn’t want me playing with myself and I knew she’d never agree to remove the chastity device simply to let me relieve my ever present horniness.
I tried desperately to think of something else and sometimes that would work for a while, but Aunt Emily would always foil my efforts in the end. For instance, I might be sitting on the floor of my bedroom playing with my toys when she’d come in and bend over to talk to me. Her massive breasts would hang there, barely contained in her skin tight top, tempting me with their fantastic size and shape and my little pen-is would expand painfully in its prison until I groaned with discomfort. I found myself worshiping her and hating her at the same time. I was so confused!
One day, a week later, I couldn’t find one of my shoes and I searched everywhere in vain, unable to locate it. I had no idea how I could have lost it but after looking all over the house, I finally gave up and went to tell Aunt Emily. I found her, sitting in her bedroom on the bed and going over some bills. She was wearing a short skirt and a wrap around top that revealed every delicious curve of her huge, round breasts. I gulped and swallowed hard as my peanut began its inevitable rise to futility.
“A-Aunt Emily?” I asked hesitantly.
Oblivious of my lustful frustration, she looked up from her work and beamed warmly at me.
“What is it, Sweety?” she asked pleasantly.
The light of her bedroom lamp was shining off the soft plump skin at the top of her exposed bosom, making my mouth suddenly dry.
“Um, I-I can’t find one of my shoes,” I said, trying to will myself, not to be distracted by her fabulous body.
“Don’t you have another pair, Joshy?” she asked, although something told me she already knew the answer.
“No, I only had the one pair when I got here,” I explained.
Aunt Emily nodded her pretty head and looked thoughtfully at me for a moment.
“I think I have something you can wear,” she said suddenly.
Going to her large walk-in closet, she bent down, giving me an outstanding view of her firm, pert behind. I could see every outline of her sexy panties as they hugged her perfect derriere. When she stood back up, she was holding a pair of white girl’s Ked’s shoes.
“I think these might fit you,” she offered.
They looked very sissyish to me and I was reluctant to accept them but I didn’t know what choice I had.
“Don’t you have anything else?” I complained.
“I’m sorry Sweety, but I don’t,” she replied sympathetically.
I sighed and put the shoes on but I felt like a little girl wearing such prissy footwear.
“They make me look like a sissy,” I whined.
“Aww, now don’t you worry, Honey,” she said trying to console me, “No one will see you and anyways, I think they look just fine.”
I wasn’t convinced but I didn’t see what else to do.
“Okay,” I said, although I wasn’t too happy about the situation, “but can we get some new shoes for me soon?”
“We’ll see,” she said as she returned to her bills although I’d learned by now that that response pretty much meant no to whatever I was asking for.
Looking one more time at my reflection in the mirror, I was struck by how much I looked like a little girl. My hair was growing longer and with my exposed pink panties and white Ked’s, I was really starting to look just like a little schoolgirl. I blushed and hurried out of her bedroom to escape my embarrassing image.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2023, 10:40:44 AM »
A week later, Aunt Emily succeeded once more in convincing me to dress up in a sissy outfit that had me cringing uncomfortably with embarrassment. I was wearing my sheer yellow panties again, but this time she wanted me to try out a lacy white top with pink accents. She said it meant a lot to her to see me wearing it because it used to belong to a niece she hadn’t seen for ten years. I was a little surprised by that because it looked to me like it was brand new. However, she insisted I was mistaken and she explained its condition by saying it had been carefully stored over the years.
In any event, the short, puffy sleeves and Peter Pan bib-type collar gave it a decidedly infantile, girlish look, and it only came down to just cover my navel. On the chest was an applique of a pink bunny surrounded by building blocks with letters on them. There was plenty of eyelet lace around the edges of the garment, including the frilly hem that I kept trying in vain to pull down. Aunt Emily just giggled and playfully squeezed my buns through the thin fabric of my panties making me feel like a total sissy.
She also told me she had some special socks she wanted me to try, saying that I was “just going to love them”. They turned out to be delicate white anklets with three rows of yellow lace circ-umnavigating their short tops. Over those, she added my now compulsory white Ked’s sneakers which completed my look, or least, I thought it did until she took me into her bedroom to sit me at her vanity.
“I’m going to make you look very special today, Joshy,” she said excitedly as she began brushing my longish hair into two pigtails. She placed a big pink floppy bow on each side and then bent down behind me to share my reflection in the mirror.
“You really do look so sweet, Joshy,” she cooed.
I was squirming uncomfortably, not the least of which was because Aunt Emily was displaying a lot of cleavage due to the plunging scoop-necked top she was wearing. I could see a lot of soft skin and the twin mounds of her bosom was driving me crazy, as usual.
Suddenly, seemingly as an afterthought, she reached over and picked up her perfume bottle. Before I could react, she sprayed me several times with it, giggling with amusement at my discomfort.
“Hey!” I cried out.
Now, I smelled as girly as I looked and I looked very girly!
“That’s a little thing called Little Missy,” she giggled.
“I don’t want to do this anymore,” I whined in an upset tone.
“Wait Joshy—I bought you a little gift,” she said as she turned around to get something. Spinning back around, she handed me a glittery pink purse with Hannah Montana and several stars adorning its sides. It looked like it was made for a five year-old girl to put her faux make-up in and I had no idea what she wanted me to do with it. I stared back at her sheepishly but she beamed down at me like it was a gift I’d been waiting all my life for.
“It’s just for today, Joshy,” she explained, “I just thought it would go really cute with your outfit.”
“But I don’t wanna dress like a girl,” I complained.
“Oh, but you make just the cutest little thing, Joshy,” she gushed enthusiastically. She placed the purse on my arm and then stood me up, squeezing my bottom affectionately which only made my pen-is try and get hard all over again.
I was very confused, having various different conflicting feelings coursing through me at the same time. On one hand, I was tremendously embarrassed by my sissyish outfit and wanted nothing better than to rip them off. On the other hand, being in such close proximity to my aunt was also making me incredibly horny, a fact that was exacerbated by the fact I hadn’t been able to masturbate for over a week.
I guess there was no harm in playing along with her, I reasoned, considering how important it seemed to be to her. And truth be told, I was completely powerless to deny her anything when she smiled at me like she was doing now. My heart would always skip a beat and I somehow forgot for the moment that I looked just like a girl out of kindergarten.
Obviously pleased that she had convinced me, she informed me it was lunch time and that we would be enjoying it outside on the patio, since the sun was out and warm. As usual, I was a little nervous about going outside like this, but then, I remembered last time we were outside and everything had turned out fine.
We headed out of the bedroom together but then my aunt stopped me in the living room.
“Can you skip, Joshy?” she asked me suddenly.
“Huh?” I asked, momentarily confused.
“Sure—you know, skip along like this--”
Aunt Emily demonstrated for me what she had in mind, skipping her way toward the sliding glass door, before turning to face me. For some reason, she looked so utterly hot—looking as if she were nothing but a happy little girl--and her ravishing face was devastatingly beautiful.
Oh well, I guess I could play that game too.
Swinging my arms, I skipped along quite gaily, as if I didn’t have a care in the world. Aunt Emily opened the door for me and I skipped right out and onto the patio—where I stared open-mouthed at four of her girlfriends sitting around the pool table!
They turned as one to face me and they burst into smiles and then open laughter. In an instant, my face blushed beet red as I stopped dead in my tracks at this unexpected audience.
“Hi Joshy!” one of them cried in a delighted voice.
“Come here, little Sweety!” called another.
I took a step backward in a panic and nearly wet myself as I tried to deal with the magnitude of my humiliation, but I backed right into Aunt Emily.
“Its okay, Joshy, these are just a few of my friends,” she told me, as if nothing were out of the ordinary.
“This is Lauren, Vanessa, Jessica, and Jennifer,” she said as she gestured to each one of her cute friends.
Despite my smoldering shame, I could acknowledge--if only to myself--that Aunt Emily’s friends were hot in every sense. All of them were good looking, slim, and in great shape, wearing clothes that showed off their fabulous bodies to good effect.
I could see that Jennifer was wearing a snug workout outfit that clung to her firm body and she struck me as very athletic. The two in the middle, Vanessa and Jessica, were wearing shorts and halters but their friend Lauren was the one who really caught my eye. She was wearing thin white shorts that hugged her sexy hips and a flimsy see-thru cover up that did nothing to hide her incredible bosom. I could plainly see her big, bountiful breasts, barely restrained by a neon yellow bikini top that pushed them up and together into a glorious display of erotic female curvature. She was definitely all woman, and her intent stare at me only made me feel like more of an effeminate sissy.
“Come here, Joshy, and sit on my lap,” she beckoned to me.
I bite my lip in angst as I stared back at the four of them.
“Go ahead Joshy,” my aunt encouraged me, “she won’t bite.”
“I don’t know…” Lauren added with a giggle, “This little sweetie looks good enough to eat!”
My face was blazing like a five alarm fire as these babes enjoyed teasing me about my state of dress.
“What a cute purse you have, Joshy,” Jessica said in a condescending voice, “Is that where you put your make-up, Sissykins?”
I shook my head no as the blood sang in my ears.
“What on earth is that you’ve got in your panties?” Vanessa asked abruptly as she pointed at my crotch.
My CB-6000S could be easily seen through the sheer yellow fabric of my panties and I suddenly tried to cover the embarrassing device with both my hands.
However, Aunt Emily gently pulled my hands behind me and prompted me to walk closer so everyone could get a closer look. Holding my hands together with one of hers, she used her free hand to pull my panties down in front, showing the fascinated women exactly what it was I was wearing.
“Joshy’s been starting to get erections, I’m afraid to say. But I wasn’t too concerned about it until the other day, when he had a little, um—accident, in his panties,” she explained patiently.
“Accident?” Jessica asked puzzled.
“Mm-hm…Joshy, would you like to explain it to the ladies?” my aunt asked me in a soft voice.
My ears and chest reddened to match the crimson color of my face but I shook my head adamantly.
“Well…the poor little thing seems to be a premature ejaculator and he simply lost control, making a nasty mess in his panties--isn’t that right Joshy?” she said, patting me sympathetically on the head.
It sounded to me like she were describing a four year-old, not a budding teenager.
“Sounds like this little sissy needs to be put back into diapers,” Vanessa observed disdainfully.
“Oh, he wil--” my aunt stopped herself in mid-sentence and let out a giggle that seemed to be covering up for her slip of the tongue, “I mean, we’ve got that all taken care of now—haven’t we Joshy?”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender