Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Finding their place  (Read 6367 times)

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
Finding their place
« on: December 30, 2023, 09:48:01 AM »
Finding their place (a rewrite of “Trust and friendship”)

The few who have read “Trust and friendship” on this site will recognize passages, events and the names of the main characters. But this story deviates a lot from it in the actions and descriptions. It corresponds more to what I initially wanted to do last year.
As for whether it will be more successful, I have no idea!

Kisses and hugs

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Finding their place
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 10:03:07 AM »
Part 1: Back to school
As Alex entered the school on his first day, he felt scared and nervous. He was overwhelmed by the thought of being back in a traditional school setting after being home-schooled since first grade. Memories of being bullied by his former classmates flooded his mind, causing him to worry about whether he would be accepted or targeted again. The education inspection services had established that he was a year behind schedule, he was therefore placed in a class of students a year younger than him. Alex worried that the kids would make fun of him.
He glanced at his mommy who was waving at him. Fortunately his neighbor Sarah accompanied him into school. He felt more comfortable and safe holding her hand.

As they walked through the hallways, she greeted some of the other students. Looking at the students dressed in jeans, t-shirts or sportswear, he realised that the outfit his mom had put on him was very different. She had certainly told him that he would look smart with his burgundy velvet shorts held up by suspenders, his white round-necked shirt, his little socks and his sandals.
But now, he felt uneasy and out of place, as if everyone was staring at him. His heart raced as he approached the classroom, especially since he knew that Sarah being a year ahead of him, wouldn't attend class with him.
She promised to come pick him up at the end of class. She would guide him to his next class and she would take him to the nurse's office in case he had an accident during the period. Officially, Alex was still dealing with a medical condition. He had accidents at night and sometimes during the day, which meant he had to wear protections. In reality, it was mainly his mommy, Maria, who didn't want him to be alone in the toilet. She already didn't accept it at home, so it was even less of a question in a school full of restless children.
After a kiss from Sarah on the cheek, like his mother had given him a few minutes earlier, he was now in a classroom full of unfamiliar faces, and he was unsure how to navigate this new situation. A girl gave Sarah a little wave when she saw Alex enter and asked him to sit next to her. She introduced herself as Lilly, who knew Sarah from their athletics classes.
At the end of class, Lilly offered to take Alex to the next one. Sarah was waiting for him in the hallway. She discreetly checked that he was still dry and sent him to Lilly with a pat on his padded bottom.

During recess, Sarah accompanied Alex to the nurse for a change. Then he followed her into the schoolyard where she joined several girls, including Lilly and others who were in Alex's class, like Emma and Amelia. He didn't dare speak, but he listened to them tell about their holidays and talk about their favorite bands, artists, or fashion trends.
A few of them tried to question him, but he always answered in a small, shy voice, lowering his eyes, with a few polite words. In truth, he was not used to being asked to speak, but rather to listening to grown-ups without interrupting them. Grown-ups including Sarah, or Auntie Sarah, or Miss Sarah, since she had been his babysitter for the previous year.
In any case, his vacations were limited to reworking programs from previous years, reading toddler books or playing dolls in his room or in the garden, under the watchful eye of his mother or auntie. And he didn't know any of the bands, singers, or shows the girls were talking about.
Many of the girls told him that his look was very cute, which made him blush and made his classmates smile even more. He obeyed when some asked him to turn around to show off his outfit. He let himself go when one passed her hand over his shorts to caress the velvet. He fidgeted a little in spite of himself when another tickled his bare legs. He continued to smile politely throughout and when the bell rang for the end of recess, he bowed and thanked all the girls for their kindness. They were definitely won over by this so cute and sweet boy.
At lunchtime, Alex's mother came to pick him up to take him home to eat. Sarah walked him to the car. While he waited strapped to his booster seat in the back, she exchanged a few words with her, to tell her that the morning had gone well, that the other children were incredibly kind and welcoming to him. “You know Maria, once he will be a little more accustomed to school, Alex could even stay to eat with the other kids if you want!”
“Thank you Sarah, we will see, you're a wonderful babysitter anyway. Baby, say thank you to Miss Sarah and wave her, you will see her after lunch!”

The afternoon and the following days passed much like that first morning. Maria continued to dress Alex as she always had. Some students still looked strangely at this boy with unusual outfits for teenagers. His peter pan collar shirts, his puffed sleeves, his lace cuffs, his pastel-colored shorts, his lace-trimmed or knee-length socks, his Mary Jane shoes... Alex was recognizable by his unique look!
Of course, he never dared to say anything to his mother. Even the day she put him in a pink shirt and socks decorated with little hearts. Only Sarah could have talk to Maria. But she didn't do anything about it. As long as no one made fun of Alex in front of him, or at least in a mean way, why change him?
Alex was always surrounded by girls who pampered him. They imitated Sarah by talking to him like a little child, stroking his hair, tickling his chin, kissing his chest or his forehead...
“Aren't we looking pretty today Alex?”
“Show us your pretty corduroy cardigan, raise your hands above your head with your arms slightly bent and turn around!”
“Who's a good boy? Yes you are, yes you are!”
“Come cuddle with me! Oh, your skin is as soft as a baby's. And your hair too! Mommy took good care of her baby, didn't she?”
“Would you like a little biscuit for recess? But have you at least been very good? I only give biscuits to very, very well-behaved little children. Yes, you are so cute, you must have been a very well-behaved and obedient little boy. Come on, open your mouth, Auntie Emma is going to give you a little cookie. Grab it with your lips, gently. No, don't put it all in your mouth. No, don't take it with your hands, let Auntie do it. Take it little bit by little bit. What a smart little boy! Good boy! Oh, the cookie is finished! You can give me a little kiss on the hand now, and then you can give me one on the cheek!”

Even the boys considered him a little brother to be protected in the school.
They were waving at him in the yard. And when he watched them play sports, everyone competed to show him their prowess.
“Hey Alex, have you seen how fast I run?”
“Did you see how high I jumped?”
“Did you see how hard I threw the ball?”
Alex never failed to congratulate them and rave about their strength. Every time a boy smiled at him, he blushed and couldn't help but smile even more.
The girls had fun and made him say which of the boys had the prettiest smile, the most muscles, the most abs, the prettiest butt... The more embarrassed he was, the more fun they had.
One of their games was to photograph the boys, taking close-ups of their mouths, their butts or their arms muscles, to print their photos and to have them kissed by Alex.
One of the girl then pretended to call out to one of the boys to tell him how much Alex liked him.
Alex then began to beg her.
“Please Auntie Amelia, don’t say anything, please, please, please!”
“Huum... Beg me again, but with your baby voice. You're so sweet when you use your baby voice, especially when you're panicking!”
“Pwease Aunthie Amelia, pwetty pwease, don’t call big boys, pwease, pwease, pwease!”
“Okay, I won't say anything if... You sing "I'm a little tea-pot" to me, with the dance!”
He would obeyed timidly, and she would make him do it again until he had sung and danced with enough enthusiasm to satisfy her. Students watched, sometimes even approaching to encourage and applaud him while laughing.
Alex felt good about his role as class mascot. He gradually came out of his shell and was genuinely appreciated by everyone his kind and gentle nature. He even had good tastes on outfits, makeup and hairstyles and he was so cute when he told the girls how beautiful they were and that they were going to make the boys fall for them!

The only area where he struggled was academically. The teachers appreciated this polite, ultra-respectful, calm and attentive student, who always tried to do well, despite his lack of participation, due to his shyness.
But whenever he had to think a little by himself, or learn even a little lengthy lessons, he always failed.
At home, Maria made him do his homework and reread his daily lessons. She made him recite everything. But as he didn't always seem to understand what he had learned by heart, much of that effort had already evaporated the next day at school.
When she was not satisfied with his test, that is to say at almost every test, she made him copy the related lesson, then redo the work at home. When he failed again, which was almost every time, she didn't punish him as if he had done something wrong.
She would take him in her arms and say, “You've tried hard. It's not your fault darling. You're Mommy's little dummy baby, that's all. Who's a little dum-dum? Yes you are, yes you are!”
Then she continued, “You are not smart, you are not strong, you are not masculine, you are not brave... All you can do is obey those superior to you. You are already your teachers and classmates little pet. That’s my good little dum-dum baby.”
“Sarah told me how girls like to ask you for advice on how to look pretty for boys. This is my little sissy who loves little girlys' clothes, makeup and hairstyles. Here's my little sissy dummy who helps real girls seduce real boys.”
“Maybe one day you can be an assistant in a hair salon, a beauty parlor, or for a fashion designer. Or you will work to serve your superiors in a house, as a maid or housekeeper...”
She noticed that his tiny pen-is hardened when she spoke to him like this. She found it funny, as long as this little pee-pee remained locked in his diaper and he had not discovered how boys, real ones, play with it. In any case, he was only unsupervised at night, and at that time he wore much thicker protection than during the day, a onesie closed at the back and mittens that prevented him from using his hands.
“Stay obedient, others will decide for you. Anyway, Mommy loves you very much my little dum-dum sissy.”
Alex listened snuggled up against his mother. He always replied “Yes Mommy. I love you very much too Mommy. Sorry for being a dummy sissy Mommy.”

After a few weeks of classes and failed tests, Maria met several of her son's teachers. For her, the most important thing was that he showed the greatest deference to adults. And each teacher was able to reassure her on this point. As for his grades, she considered that with his limited capacity, no more should be expected of him than learning obedience.
The teachers were a little shocked by this mother's fatalistic comments, even if they realized Alex's difficulties. This made him even more endearing to them, and quickly his results were no longer an issue. Everyone instead congratulated him for his kindness and exemplary behavior.
Eventually, after his homework, instead of making him recite his lesson, she placed him in front of a mirror and made him repeat phrases such as “I'm a little dummy sissy”, “I'm Mommy's little sissy baby”, “Other children are smarter, other children are stronger, other children are braver... I have to smile and obey”...
She made him take ballet poses, she taught him to curtsy, or she made him learn nursery rhymes and dances that he could show in the schoolyard.

After a month of school, Maria ends up following Sarah's advice by letting Alex eat lunch at school. It was understood that he would never be left to his own devices, and that the girls would ensure he ate everything his mommy had prepared for him properly.
Most often these were small purees in jars, easier to store in your school bag. His “aunties” Sarah, Amelia, Emma, Lilly and the others made sure that he scraped the whole pot. And often, they took care of it themselves, holding the spoon to feed him. Especially when Maria had chosen the worst purees from the baby food aisle.
Alex's grimaces amused the kids, but he never dared refuse the spoon. If food ended up on his face instead of in his mouth, it was because one of the girls like Amelia did it on purpose...or laughed too much while feeding him, or because she asked him to “play the baby” and spit out the food imitating the gurgling sounds of an infant.. She then only had to take a wipe left by Maria to clean his face.

Even though only Sarah was officially aware of Alex's protections, the other girls had noticed it by cuddling him, patting his bottom, or simply by observing. Some, like Lilly, had even learned to know when he needed to go change. They then called Sarah to accompany him to the school nurse and waited for him outside the office to accompany him to the playground or cafeteria.
The routine worked well, the girls always making sure someone was with him.
One day, however, Sarah, who had accompanied him to the nurse, went to the toilet, signaling Emma to wait for the baby to come out... Which Emma didn't understand.
Alex found himself alone in the hallway. Worse, a group of boys were playfully roughhousing and shouting. Alex was petrified with fear, he didn't even have the presence of mind to return to the nurse's office, he was so paralyzed. He was scared and overwhelmed by the chaos and noise around him.
Suddenly, a boy noticed him and immediately stopped the other from continuing to play.
“Hey guys, stop! Alex is here!” Jake yelled, taking Alex by the shoulders to calm him down. “Are you okay, Alex? Do you need anything?”
Alex was crying. He wanted his mommy, or his Auntie Sarah.
He put his thumb in his mouth and immediately pulled it out. Jake put it back.
“There, there. It's over. Calm down. We're going to go see Sarah.” The boys started walking, Alex still under Jake's protective arm. Although the two boys were about the same height, Alex being slightly taller, Jake was quite muscular for his age, and he was much more imposing than skinny little Alex.
“We boys sometimes have games that are a little silly. You're not used to these games, my poor Alex. I know you prefer delicate activities. But no one will hurt you. It was just to play.”
They walked out of the building and into the courtyard. Jake was still talking, with a soft, calm voice. “You're going to find your aunties, you're going to eat the good puree that your mommy gave you. Yum-yum, who is the good puree for? It's for little Alex who had a big distress! But it's over now. Look, Auntie Sarah is over there. Do you want to wave to her from here?”
Sarah saw Alex and Jacke and ran towards them. Jacke released his grip and Alex threw himself into his babysitter's arms.
Jake stayed with them for a little while, chatting with the group of girls. When he left, Alex thanked him warmly and waved goodbye with a big smile.

In the evening, Sarah recounted the events to Maria. She blamed herself for leaving Alex alone in the school, especially since he could have been pushed around by the boys. She promised it wouldn't happen again.
Although very protective, Maria wasn't mad. She knew that one day Alex could find left to himself.
She instead held onto this Jake who had been so kind to Alex. She asked her son if he had thanked his “Uncle Jake”, and at home, she had him prepare a thank you gift.
The next morning, when they met in front of the school, Maria introduced herself to Jake and thanked him for looking out for her son.
To show his gratitude even more, Alex had drawn a picture.
It was a colorful, detailed drawing of their school and playground, with Alex and Jake holding hands.
Jake was much, much bigger. He wore a very bright red and blue sleeveless jersey and matching shorts, putting his very exaggerated muscles on full display. He looked ahead, smiling.
Next to him, Alex was like a very small child. He was almost invisible, wearing a pale pink shirt and white overalls. With his thumb in his mouth, he raised his head high to look full of admiration at the big boy.
He had written in big letters “Thank you Uncle Jake” with two big hearts on either side. And he moved closer to the muscular boy to give him a hug, which Jake accepted with a smile.
Jake promised Maria, as she had told him to call her, that he would continue to watch over Alex and that she could count on him as her son's friend if needed.

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 10:07:35 AM »
Part 1 (continued)
Since he was little, Alex had only one friend, Sarah. Very young, she spend a lot of time at their house. It wasn't uncommon for her to come over and tell Alex what they would play. Sometimes it was dolls, pretending to be their mommies, when Alex was not the baby himself. Other times, they played dress-up, trying on different outfits.
Alex's favorite dress was light pink with layers of tulle and sparkly decorations. He loved twirling around in it. It had a matching tiara and wand. In their games, Sarah was the queen and Alex her loyal princess. She loved doing his makeup and painting his nails. He was her little dolly. Then she taught him to do it himself and to take care of her. He did her hair, her makeup, manicure and pedicure... Some skills that, years later, he had kept and could use for his new friends.
While he brushed her hair or knelt down to massage her feet, she would tell him stories of Prince Charming and how he would come for her. Alex loved listening to her stories and dreaming of meeting his own prince, or at least a knight, or even a nice peasant, handsome and strong.
When she came for sleepovers, she would cook for Maria and Alex. He loved trying out all the new recipes she had learned, as he was completely forbidden from going near the oven or hotplates. Then, she would put on his diaper and then get him dressed in his pajamas. Once he was all tucked in by Maria, Sarah would sit by his side and read him a story or sing him a lullaby until he fell asleep. Often, she ended the evening chatting with Maria.
Even though they were the same age, Alex saw her as a big sister who looked after him and kept him safe.
As they grew older, she came less, she had stopped playing with dollies or dress-up and princess. She saw her friends from school in the evening, she even had a boyfriend. But she still loved Alex so much that she sometimes came to spend the beginning of the evening with him, she would gave him clothes she no longer wore or buy him a cute dress or skirt, and they would talk about fashion and makeup until he went to bed. She could then go and chat a little with Maria, before joining her boyfriend at the movies or friends at a party, long after Alex had fallen asleep.
Maria enjoyed seeing her son behave so kindly, so much that she maintained his behavior as a fragile and submissive child, while she encouraged Sarah's bossy's inclinations. She also maintained his taste for little girls' clothes and toys by only buying him things from the little girls section. And his inability to grow up, to move beyond his status as a big baby, with very strict rules which prevented him from having the slightest autonomy.
Working mainly from home, she took care of his education... Even if she kept him at kindergarten section level rather than that of a middle school student.

When Alex's nanny had moved away last year, and could no longer care for him, it had become clear to Maria that Sarah should be her designated replacement. Indeed, it was totally unthinkable for Maria, as for Alex if he had had his say, that he would find himself alone at home, day or evening, when she exceptionally had a work appointment that she could not attend from home, or when she wanted to go out at night.
Sarah could have just come over like she did before, feeding Alex, getting him ready for the night and so on. But for Maria, it was important that Alex no longer saw his babysitter as a friend, an equal, even though there had never really been any equal relationship between them.
Maria therefore insisted that he call her “Miss Sarah” from now on. Only outside of babysitting times, he could call her “Auntie Sarah”, but always remaining extra-polite and deferential with her, as with any adult.
She had the right, and even the duty, to punish him for any infraction of the house rules.
This included not speaking without being spoken to, eating and drinking what is given, going to bed or bath without dragging, never questioning orders, asking permission before peeing or pooping when he was in the presence of an adult, either so that they put him on the potty or let him do in his diaper... And of course, never moving around the house without an adult. The only two places where Alex could be alone being his bedroom and the playpen in the living room.
Neither the rules nor the change in relationship with Sarah bothered him. In fact, it was all completely natural for him. And at least having Miss Sarah as a babysitter guaranteed he'd see her often.
The rules did not prohibit him from speaking with her, or at least from asking her questions and listening to her. Now, he loved the moments they spent together, especially when she confided in him about her boyfriend, their dates and adventures together. Alex listened intently, hanging on to her every word. Then, she would took him in her arms, hugging him tightly and told him that he was still young and that he would too meet his prince charming one day.

At the end of that year, the education services noted Alex's delay, both academically and socially and emotionally.
It was not about calling into question Maria's rights as a mother, but it seemed necessary to the inspection to open Alex's field of vision a little more by sending him to meet other kids.

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 10:12:14 AM »
Part 2: Mister Jake
Finally, this meeting had to take place in her presence and not remotely... And she had only learned of this the day before. Too late to ask Sarah to cancel her date.
By discussing it in the morning in front of school, Sarah suggested her to ask Jake, who seemed responsible and trustworthy.
Maria wondered if this boy would understand the special rules Alex was subject to. But for Sarah, who had spoken with him a lot recently, he was of all her friends the one who could do the job best.
Alex heard the discussion, without of course participating. He felt a bit nervous at the idea of having someone else watch him, especially a boy, but he trusted Sarah's judgment. She assured him that Jake was kind and understanding, as he had already proven himself by helping Alex out in the hallway.
Maria met Jake and offered him the job. He accepted, and also agreed to come that same afternoon to see the house and find out the tasks this includes. During the day, Sarah took him out to explain certain things to him.

After class, he rode up front in Maria's car, after she had strap Alex into his baby seat. During the ride, Maria asked him if Sarah had explained him what Alex should call him from now on.
“Yes, I would be Mr. Jake,” he replied.
She asked him if he understood why she insisted on such a formal manner.
“Yes, I'm responsible for Alex. There has to be a certain distance between us so that he doesn't see me as a classmate and as a boy his age... Or actually younger than him.”

Arriving home, she explained him that the first thing Alex should do, after taking off his shoes and washing his hands, was to go up to his room to change clothes.
Jake helped Alex undo his shoelaces, then accompanied him to the bathroom, “one of the most dangerous rooms in the house”, to watch him wash his hands. The babysitter turned on the water, turned it off to give him the soap, watched him scrub, turned the water back on so he could rinse, turned it off and dried the baby's hands by rubbing them with a towel.
“Thank you Mr. Jake” Alex said, bowing his head respectfully.
Jake was amused to see Alex crawling up the stairs. “A lot of accidents can happen on stairs”, Maria explained. “At school, you may have noticed that he always has to hold hands with Sarah or one of her friends to go up the stairs”, something that Jake hadn't particularly noticed, since Alex was almost always holding the hand of one of his aunties.
Before entering his room, Maria warned him that he was going to be surprised. “You know, Alex is a boy, but you've probably noticed he's a little girly too...” Alex lowered his head, a little embarrassed.
Jake laughs inwardly at that remark. But he was indeed surprised by what he saw. There were stuffed animals and dolls on the shelves, and the walls were decorated with pink and purple butterflies. A small pink bed with a canopy dominated the center of the room, and the toys he could see stored away were not made for children over six years old.
Jake looked around and smiled. “Wow, this is a really cool room!” he said. “You must have put a lot of effort into decorating it.”
He was talking to Alex, but it was Maria who answered him... After all, it was she who had made all the efforts to choose the decoration and contents of the room.
“And you Alex, do you like your room?” He asked.
“Yes Mr. Jake, I thank Mommy for decorating it so well.” He smiled again and seemed relieved.
“Were you afraid to show it to me?”, Jake asked.
“A little bit Sir. I was scared that you would think it's babyish or girly?”
Jake and Maria looked at each other, laughing. “Of course it's babyish and girly! It's the very definition of babyish and girly! Just like you! You should not be afraid to show it, you silly baby!” he laughed.
And with that, he hugged Alex close, grabbing his shoulder and giving him a kiss on the temple.

Now it was time for Maria to reveal a new secret of Alex's: he wore protection during the day and diapers at night.
Jake was surprised, not by the information, but by the fact that it was supposed to be secret...
“You knew it?” exclaimed Maria laughing that Alex thought he had been discreet about it.
“Of course, all the kids actually knows! You can see it a bit, and you can hear it too, and you can feel it when you pat that cute little padded bottom” replied Jake laughing too.
“You see sissy, you can't hide the obvious” Maria told her son.
“Yes Mommy.”
“Didn’t you notice that we tell Sarah whenever you need to be changed?” Jake asked him.
“Oh yes, now that you mention it Mr. Jake! But I believed no one had noticed, since no one ever laughed at me”, replied Alex.
“We would never do that!” Jake exclaimed a little indignantly.
“And what’s today’s lesson baby?” Maria asked.
“That I'm a dum-dum baby Mommy” Alex replied, blushing and lowering his head.
Both Jake and Maria grabed him and kissed each one of his cheeks. They also took the opportunity to check the state of his diaper. He was dry.
“You're a good baby!” said Jake.
“Fank you Mifter Jake. Me good baba!” answered Alex.

Now it was time for him to undress. Or rather, to be undressed by his babysitter, since he was not allowed to touch his clothes himself. He stood still so that Jake could undo his buttons, take off his pink padded vest, his round-necked shirt, his undershirt decorated with little pink ribbons, his white shorts and white wool tights that his mother put on him when the fall was coming.
Alex, dressed in his only diaper, carefully folded everything and put the things away under his mother's eye. She explained to Jake that she was starting to gradually teach Alex to take care of his own things.
The other days, Maria or Jake would then have had to choose the baby's new indoor outfit, from among his little dresses. But the arrival of a new babysitter meant a bad time ahead for Alex, and that time had come.
“Normally Alex is a very well-behaved and totally obedient boy. And I'm pretty sure he will be with you. But in case he isn't, you'll have to be prepared to punish him as appropriate” Maria explained.
And in these cases, the punishment could range from spanking with bare hands to spanking with a flogger, with spanking with a hairbrush in between... And washing the mouth with soap in case of unauthorized speaking, inappropriate response, forgetting to respectfully address superiors or even a naughty word.
Trembling and with tears already in his eyes, Alex approached Jake, sitting on his bed, and lowered his head, bending his knees, to ask permission to speak.
“Please, Mr. Jake, would you give me a hard spank with your hand, to show me what will happen to me if I misbehave?”
Jake nodded, on Maria's instructions, he lowered Alex's diaper (not without her warning him that he might be shocked by the size of Alex's "masculinity", further proof that he was definitely not a big boy!), then he laid him down on his knees. He asked Maria how much. She showed him ten fingers, saying that should be enough.
Clap! “One, thank you Sir!” exclaimed Alex.
Clap! “Ouch! Two, thank you sir!” Jake didn't hold back his strength.
Clap! “Three, thank you sir!”... he continued, and so on, until he reached ten.
He was already stammering and his eyes were very red when he got up to thank Mr. Jake and ask “Please, Mr. Jake, would you give me a hard spank with Mommy's hairbrush, to show me what will happen to me if I misbehave more?”
When Alex was settled again, Maria showed ten fingers again, signaling him that that five should be placed on each buttock.
Wanting to show that he took his role to heart, Jake went without much restraint.
“One, thank you Sir!” exclaimed Alex, “Two, thank you sir!”
But already his voice was derailing and Jake had to pause to let him compose himself. A spanking incorrectly counted or not followed by thanks resulted in the punishment starting again from the beginning.
At ten, Alex was crying harder than ever.
He always cried when he was spanked. Fortunately this didn't happen often. But the Jake's strength  was very impressive to him.
When he had to ask for the flogger, he had to try several times, there were so many sobs in his voice. Maria looked at Jake, who didn't falter. Sarah had warned him that he had to be intractable until the punishment was over, and that only then could he show kindness and comfort.
Finally, Alex managed to ask “Please, Mr. Jake, would you give me a very hard spank with the flogger, to show me what will happen to me if I misbehave really really bad?”
Jake stood up, Alex took his position, leaning forward, hands on his little pink bed, closing his eyes and moaning.
This time, Maria signaled to Jake that five would be enough, and that he could take it easy.
The first blow surprised Alex by its softness, the straps had barely brushed him.
“One, thank you Sir!”
Maria motioned to go just a little harder.
This surprised Alex, who let out a little high-pitched squeal before adding “Two, thank you sir!”
The third and fourth were about the same intensity, although the pain increased with repetition on Alex's sensitive skin.
For the fifth and final, Maria motioned for Jake to go much harder.
Alex let out a shrill scream, but he still pronounced the obligatory “Five, thank you Sir!”, before burying his head in his mattress to scream and cry his eyes out.
Jake raised it to tell him that the series of spankings was over. Alex fell to his knees, he turned towards him and, almost prostrating himself, he thanked his babysitter for the punishment.

He took a few more seconds to cry, start breathing more calmly and ask “Please, Mr. Jake, would you wash my mouth with soap, to show me what will happen to me if I speak badly?”
Grabbing him by the ear, Jake moved him on his knees to the upstairs bathroom. Maria presented him with the soap box. Alex positioned his head above the bathtub. Jake rinsed the soap to make it foamy. Alex opened his mouth wide and Jake pushed the soap into it, going around his mouth, rubbing well against his teeth and tongue. When the foam completely covered Alex's mouth, Jake allowed him to open his mouth over the bathtub to get rid of it, but without spitting.
“Thank you sir,” Alex said after wiping his lips, his eyes and nose still very itchy.
Jake put the soap back in his mouth and took him to his room to put it in the corner.
Alex stood up, put his hands on his head and walked forward until his nose touched the wall. He remained crying softly.
“Normally,” Maria explained to him, “Sissy stays in the corner for as long as I deem necessary for him to think about his actions and why he deserved his punishment. There, since he hasn't really done anything bad, I just wanted to show you what position he should be in. You can call him to come thank you for the punishment if you want.”
Jake called Alex who came back to him and knelt down. He took the soap from him and put it in its box.
Alex stammered a speech thanking Jake for showing him that he could punish him and promised him that he would always obey him, because he didn't want to disappoint him, but show him that he was grateful for his care, even though he was a dum-dum little sissy baby.

Now, Maria explained to Jake that if he wanted, he could accompany Alex to rinse his mouth and, again if he wanted, to rub some soothing ointment on his bottom, and that, finally, he could decide to take him in his arms for a consolation hug. Jake opted for this merciful treatment.
He took Alex by the hand, led him to the bathroom and with the shower head, he rinsed his mouth thoroughly, allowing him to spit into the bathtub. Seeing that bits of soap were stuck, he brushed Alex's teeth himself and rinsed his mouth again.
Then Alex stood up and leaned over, hands against the tub, to receive the ointment. Jake passed it with one hand, while tenderly stroking Alex's back and hair with the other.
When Alex stood up, Jake noticed that, although still small, his tiny pee-pee had become hard.
In fact, Maria had never seen it this big. “We have a baby ballerina doing pointe!” she was amused.
Jake laughed too, while Alex blushed. Jake took him back to his room, put his diaper back on him, said goodbye to the little ballerina and opened the cloest to found dresses and skirts. He chose a little pink baby dress and matching socks to put on him.
Once his baby was dressed, he sat on the bed and brought him close to comfort him. Alex knelt down and hugged Jake's waist tightly, who ran his hand through his hair.
“When was the last time you were punished like that?” He asked.
“It was last year, when Miss Sarah became my babysitter and she tried all the punishments like you, Mr. Jake.”
Jake laughs. “But when were you really punished, for doing something wrong?”
To tell the truth, Alex didn't remember when his last “real” punishment had occurred. Maria wasn't sure either. It had been years anyway. The flogger, for sure, had only ever been used for demonstration. But, she thought, a little reminder from time to time, when a new babysitter arrived for example, could do some good.
Jake got Alex onto the bed so he could put his head on his chest, snuggling really close. Jake wrapped his arms around him. Alex felt like he was in a protective cocoon. A feeling of happiness invaded him. It was new to him. In his diaper, his little ballerina rose ever higher.
He was almost falling asleep when Jake asked him to show him the dolls that were on the bed. Alex presented him with his baby Emily and all the other stuffed animals.
But it was snack time, and it was time for Jake to leave. Maria and Alex walked him to the door. She gave him the house keys and emergency numbers for the next day. Jake thanked her and kissed Alex on the cheek and said “see you tomorrow baby” in a tone similar to the one Sarah and the aunties used to talk to him. “Thank you Mr. Jake, I love you”, he said with the sweetest curtsey. And he watched him walk away, waving until he turned the corner.

In the evening, when it was time to put him in his diaper for the night, Maria presented Alex with a strange little device that she had bought a few months earlier and that she suspected she would use soon.
“See, your little pee-pee stands up sometimes, like when you're with Mr. Jake and he's petting you.
This is a normal phenomenon for big boys... But you're not big, and not even a real boy, are you?”
He knew how to answer that question. “No Mommy, I’m a little sissy baby.”
“Exactly! So it's not appropriate for you to have these kinds of big boy reactions. That's why I suggest we lock your little ballerina in this little plastic object.” She began to bring him closer to his pen-is. “You see, it slips like this, around, and there, there, wait for it... Click! Now, I close the little cage and your little doll will stay very small all the time! Isn't it wonderful?”
“Yes Mommy, thank you Mommy,” he said automatically.
Everything had happened very quickly and Alex wasn't sure he understood. But he didn't dare contradict his mommy, or even ask her questions. And although he liked it when his tiny wiener got hard, it had really embarrassed him in front of Mr. Jake earlier... So he probably had to thank her.
Maria showed him the key to the padlock, which she put in her pocket. “I'll hide it somewhere. But when you grow up and meet a special someone, maybe I'll pass the key on to him... Who knows? Maybe it will be Mr. Jacke?” she said smiling.
At these words, Alex's little pen-is wanted to stand up... But it came up against the plastic wall. And so, Maria put him to bed, telling him to have sweet dreams.

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2023, 10:19:38 AM »
part 2 (continued)
The next day, Jake accompanied Alex home. On the way, Alex walked skipping in front of him. He was just waiting for his babysitter at red lights, to cross holding his hand. Jake praised him for waiting for his “Uncle Jake”.
When they arrived at Alex's house, Jake found the list of instructions that Maria had left for him, including what the baby could eat for dinner and his bath and bedtime schedule.
He checked the state of his diaper and found that it was wet. “What’s that around your little pee-pee?” Jake asked when he undressed Alex, pretending to be surprised, even though Maria had told him about it in her letter of instructions. Alex explained to him that it was a little cage to keep him from having big boy reactions, since he was just a sissy baby.
Jake then changed him into a pink skirt and a white frilly blouse, and he told him how cute he looked. Alex thanked him with a curtsey.

Jake then accompanied Alex to the kitchen to prepare his snack. He filled a baby bottle with milk and they sat on the couch. Alex drank the bottle Jake was holding for him. Alex could hold his “baba” himself, but beside that he couldn't imagine objecting, he felt so content and safe with his babysitter.
Then the boys did their homework. Alex was still behind in school. Jake tried to helped him, patiently explaining concepts and answering questions, but he ended up shrugging ant told him that at least he was cute and nice. Alex thanked him with a beautiful curtsey.
Shortly before bath time, Jake took Alex to his room. As it was written on Maria's instructions, it was time for Alex to take care of his doll, while Jake would ran the bath.
“I want you to get your dolly ready for the night. You're going to change her diaper, put her in some nice pajamas, give her her bottle, and comb her hair.” Jake was about to go out, but he hesitated. Even though the room was babyproof, it was much bigger than the playpen in the living room. What if Alex gets injured while moving to play? So he decided on a new rule.
“Baby, I want you to stay on your hands and knees on your play mat. It's like your playpen. You can't get up, you can just crawl, and you can't get out. You can't even catch a toy that would be right next to it. Do you understand me correctly baby?”
“Yes Mister Jake!”
Jake left the room. Everything baby Emily needed was on the rug: her diaper, her bottle, her little nightgown... Everything but her hairbrush! Actually, Jake had intentionally left it out of reach on a shelf. Alex could only catch it by getting off his mat and standing up.
When Jake returned in the room after turning off the water, he found Alex with tears in his eyes brushing his doll's with his fingers.
“What's going on baby? I told you to brush your dolly's hair, why don't you use her hairbrush?”
“Please forgive me Mr. Jake, I'm a naughty baby... The hairbrush is up there on the shelf, I couldn't get it. Please Mr. Jake, would you punish me for my disobedience?”
Jake knelt down and took him in his arms. He congratulated him because he had obeyed the order to stay on his mat without getting up. That was the most important thing. And he even tried to brush his doll's hair with his hands, which proved that he meant well. He reassured him by telling him that he was not a “naughty baby”.
As for his punishment, it consisted of tickling him until his tears turned into tears of laughter... And until Alex peed himself. So much for his clean diaper that he could have put back on the next day!
Jake helped him into the bathtub, sat on the edge and washed his hair and body, making sure to be gentle and not get any soap in his eyes. Alex liked the warm water and the feeling of being cared for.

After the bath, Jake helped Alex dry off and put on a fresh diaper and pink plastic panties decorated with lace. He then picked out some pajamas. He chose those he thought were the cutest and coziest. They were pink with white polka dots. The fabric was soft and plush, and it and a rounded collar. The back of the onesie were tight, highlighting his little rounded behind.
Jake took Alex to the kitchen and started cooking dinner for him. He asked Alex if he had any preferences, and Alex requested “may I have macaroni and cheese, pwease Mr. Jake?” Jake looked at the instruction sheet, regarding meals. Mac and cheese was indeed something that baby could eat, but only if he had been particularly good.
“Were you especially nice today baby?”
Alex thought. He had been kind and obedient, sure, but no more than the other days. So he couldn't say that he had been particularly so.
Jake put the water to boil. He explained to Alex that he had a few minutes to be particularly good, otherwise he would put frozen vegetables in the water instead of pasta. He took him to the living room and sat down on the couch, Alex standing in front of him. “To be extra nice today, you could sing and dance for me baby.”
Without hesitation, Alex intoned “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star”, followed by “I'm a Little Teapot”, then “Baa, Baa, Black Sheep”... Dancing and curtsying between each song.
Jake applauded him and told him he deserved the macaroni. He placed Alex in his playpen and went to the kitchen to cook the pasta. He came back and told him that he now had to earn the cheese sauce, even though he had in fact already started cooking it.
He rolled up his sleeves and showed off his muscles. “Do you like my muscles sissy?” Alex nodded, his eyes wide, almost drooling and he whispered “Oh yes Mr. Jake”.
“They're a little sore. Will you massage them for me?”
Alex didn't need to be asked twice. Once Jake took him out of his playpen he began to massage as best he could. It felt more like caresses, but it was still nice. He continued on his legs. Approaching his feet, Alex took a deep breath through his nose, to fill himself with the strong scent of Mr. Jake.
Eventually, Jake allowed Alex to kiss his arm muscles, legs and feet.
“Thank you Mr. Jake” Alex said between each kiss.
He was in a state he had never experienced. And more than ever his little pee-pee was getting excited in it's cage.
But it was time to go and enjoy his well-deserved mac and cheese.

Jake served Alex his food, attached her pink bib on which was written “Mama’s Little Girl” and sat down next to him to eat together. He noticed that Alex's excitement was calming down little by little.
When they had finished their meal, Jake brought out a bowl of compote. Alex's face lit up as it was his favorite dessert. Jake offered to feed him like the little baby he was. “Yes, pwease Mr. Jake”.
The big boy took a spoonful of the sweet, fruity dessert and brought it to Alex's mouth. Alex happily ate the compote, savoring the flavor. The babysitter continued to feed his little baby, making sure to take small, careful bites so he didn't choke. He talked to him while he fed him, praising him for being a sweet little angel and made silly faces to make him laugh.
Finally, Alex finished the compote and Jake wiped his mouth.
They went into the living room. Alex put his head on Jake's shoulder. Jake put his arm around Alex and they snuggled up together on the couch. Alex felt safe and warm in Jake's embrace. His earlier excitement returned. It manifested itself in the little kisses that Alex gave to the arms and hands of Jake, who was holding him.
Following Maria's advice in case baby was too excited, Jake prepared him a bottle of orange blossom scented water. Eventually, Alex was starting to doze off. Jake told him it was beddy-bye time, and Alex nodded sleepily. He brushed his teeth, he took him to the toilet and wiped him, then he put on and tied his thick mittens, which prevented him from using his hands during the night. According to Maria, it was to ensure that he didn't have a reason to get out of his bed, since he no longer fit in his cot. Then, he read him a bedtime story and then sang him a lullaby, just like Sarah used to do. Alex's eyes grew heavy, and he fell asleep with a smile on his face.
Jake kissed him tenderly on the forehead and watched him sleep for a few moments before turning out the lights and leaving the room.
The drawings he gave to Mr. Jake two days later were decorated with hearts of all colors and all included the phrase “I love you, Mister Jake.”

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2023, 10:23:31 AM »
Part 3: The party
For Alex's birthday's party, Maria invited his four “aunties”, Sarah, Amelia, Emma and Lilly, and his Uncle Jake. As the party was mainly planned with little girls' games, she suggested that Amelia bring her little sister Rose, who was much younger, and therefore much closer to Alex's interests. And so that Jake wouldn't get too bored being the “only boy”, she suggested that Sarah invite her boyfriend Liam, who Jake knew and got along well with.
Alex's mom decorated the house with colorful streamers and balloons, and the guests arrived dressed in their casual clothes.
Only Rose had been invited to dress in her most beautiful princess dress. Hers was blue, while Alex's was pink.
He was beaming with excitement as he greeted everyone with a curtsey from his playpen in the living room, where the party games were set up.
Rose hadn't believed her sister when she told her about this big boy who behaved like a baby girl! She did not hide her surprise and asked if this was a boy or a girl, Maria told her that he was a sissy, neither a boy or a girl, that's why he wore a girly dress, but still had short hair and a boy's name, so that no one mistake him for a real girl.
And why did he still had a playpen like a baby? Because he was a sissy and a baby! Maria encouraged Rose to check it out for herself by lifting up the sissy's dress to reveal the fluffy diaper he was wearing and the plastic panties matching his dress, reading “Mama's little princess”.
Little Rose's laughter was so loud and unstoppable that all the guests started laughing with her. Alex remained standing, dress pulled up, head down blushing with his usual little embarrassed baby smile.
It didn't take long for Rose to take over their games, she made him crawl around the living room, imitate baby noises, gave him several bottles and demanded that he call her Auntie Rose.
While the older ones talked, drank sodas and had fun with each other, the little ones sat down for a tea party.
Rose then suggested to Alex that he offer tea to the guests. Obediently, he presented himself before everyone, curtsied and asked, “Can I get you a cup of tea, Auntie Sarah? Can I get you a cup of tea, Uncle Liam?” and so on.
Everyone accepted and Alex had to go and pour the imaginary tea into each cup, present it by bending his knees, then finish his real curtsy once they had grabbed their cup.
His bows were so cute that the guests looked for excuses to make him do it again.
“Could I have some sugar, darling?”
“Yes Auntie Emma!”
“You forgot to give me a teaspoon, sweetie!”
“Please forgive me Auntie Lilly. Here it is Auntie Lilly!”
“Can you refill my cup, honey?”
“Yes Uncle Jake!”
He received lots of kisses and hugs, which he loved the most, especially since Uncle Jacke and Uncle Liam seemed just as amused and touched as the girls. They weren't the last to make him curtsy and hug him in their muscular arms to thank him.

The group then played games like musical chairs, pin the tail on the donkey, and pass the parcel. Everyone had a great time laughing and cheering on Alex and Rose. Even though they were past the age, they mocked the manners of little children.
With the excitement and the bottles Rose had given him to drink, Alex suddenly had to pee.
He curtseyed to Maria, to ask her permission to speak, and asked if he could go tinkle.
She suggested that he instead ask Rose for permission. She burst out laughing and said “Maria? I want him to wet his diaper! Is it ok if I watch?”
Maria pulled up Alex's dress and said, “You heard Auntie Rose, go ahead and pee in your little baby diaper.”
Rose was hilarious as she saw the diaper swells.
Maria offered her to change the baby. She laid him down in his playpen while she went to get the wipes, cream and a change of diaper. Meanwhile, Rose, under the amused eyes of the guests, spoke to Alex like a little baby.
The guests discovered the small cage hidden under his diaper. Everyone started laughing when Maria explained to them the reasons which had made her lock up Alex's little ballerina.
But as Rose was about to unfold the new diaper, Maria interrupted her.
“Wait! Since baby doesn’t have his diaper, it would be a good time for his birthday spanking!”
She explained the game. Alex had to get on all fours, his little butt propped up and his head buried in a cushion so he couldn't look at who was coming behind him.
Each guest took turns giving him a spanking, and he had to guess who had given it to him by thanking the author by name. It was only when he found that the spanker changed.
Jake was first. Alex hesitated after the first spanking, so Jake gave him a harder one, which he recognized immediately.
“Thanks you Uncle Jake!” Alex cried.
The guests applauded him and it was up to the next person to play.
Rose was upset to be recognized on the first try. She had less strength and a smaller hand than the other guests. So she was authorized to have a second round before the end of the game, this time armed with the hairbrush. She gave all her strength and Alex gave a little shrill cry that made her laugh. It was only after the third spank, and as he began to have tears in his eyes, that he made the connection between Rose's laughter and the origin of the blows.
He cried out, “Thank you Auntie Rose” and received “one last for luck” from her!

Then, Alex's mom brought out a beautiful cake with pink frosting and a few candles. The group sang “Happy Birthday” as Alex blew out the candles, and then it was time to open presents. Alex sat on the floor.

Amelia and Rose bought him a new doll. She had long, curly hair and was dressed in a fancy pink dress. “You'll have to name her Rosie in my honor” Rose informed him. “You see, she's a big girl, she doesn't wear diapers like you. You'll have to take good care of her.”
Alex said genuinely that he was thrilled to have a new addition to his toy collection and couldn't wait to play with her and to serve this big girl. He kissed Auntie Amelia and Auntie Rose, and also Little Miss Rosie.

Liam hadn't really had any idea. He knew Alex, since he happened to spend time with Sarah, and therefore with him, at school, but Alex was very impressed by his presence and almost never spoke with him. It was Sarah who suggested that he offers to him a set of three pink pacifiers. So instead of putting his thumb in his mouth, he could suc-k a dummy when he was stressed.
Maria congratulated Liam on this thoughtful gift and promised that Alex would always use it to sleep.
Alex thanked Uncle Liam in his cute baby voice and affectionately embraced his legs.

Sarah had found him a fancy polaire onesie representing a pink unicorn with a rainbow on the horn and a bright pink heart on the stomach. Maria promised the guests that they would see him wearing it at beddy-bye time!
Alex kissed his Auntie Sarah and thanked her with his baby lisp, adding that it was a perfect outfit for a sissy baby.

Emma's gift was a set of art supplies. It included colored pencils, markers, and a sketchbook. Alex loved to draw and paint, so he was thrilled to have some new tools to work with. Maria promised that he would start by using it to offer a thank you drawing to each guest.
Alex confirmed and added that he would design beautiful outfits for each of his aunties and beautiful drawings of his muscular uncles. He blushed as he said it.

Lilly gave him a box of makeup, washable with water. Maria offered to use it right away, and it was with pretty pink lips, painted eyelids and glitter on his cheeks that Alex curtseyed in thanks.
A perfect gift that made him feel like a little sissy dolly!

When he opened his mommy's gift, Alex didn't understand what it was about. These pink straps, closed and connected to some sort of leash, were unlike anything he knew. Sarah laughingly recognized it as a baby harness! The girls had seen pictures of such an object before, and even thought that it was not a very appropriate way to treat a child.
Bit if you could think that being on a leash is not a good thing for a “normal” child, it was on the contrary a reassuring object for her Alex, he who always feared being lost. She could attach the leash to her shopping cart and thus have more freedom in the supermarket. She could even tie him to a pole in the garden and give him a new space where he could stay even without an adult always supervising.
Jake looked at the retractable leash and pointed out that it could keep baby from getting too close to the road when he was skipping ahead.
Alex confirmed with a big smile that it was indeed a perfect gift for a dum-dum sissy baby wimp like him and thanked his mommy with a big kiss.

It was finally time to open Jake's present. Alex felt his heart race as he tore off the wrapping paper to reveal a shimmering pink leotard with a matching tutu. The leotard was covered in sequins and had short puff sleeves. The tutu was made of layers of tulle in various shades of pink, and it had a glittery waistband. The outfit also included a pair of pink ballet slippers and a matching headband with a pink bow. It was completed with a pair of pink and sparkly tights, which shimmered in the light.
He gasped “Thank you so much, Uncle Jake!”, feeling a rush of happiness.
Jake smiled at him, his eyes warm and kind. “I know how much you like sissy girly outfits, Alex. And I also know how much you like dancing for me or your aunties...”
Alex asked his mommy's permission to try it. Maria undressed him and Jake put the outfit on him.
“You're like a real-life ballerina!” Sarah exclaimed.
“We should put you on the cake!” added Rose, making everyone laugh.

Besides, it was time to eat the cake. Maria cut the portions, letting Alex serve the plates to each guest, with the obligatory little curtsey each time.
His plate only contained an ultra-thin slice of cake, Maria believing that he should not “overdo” with sugar. But he didn't even have the opportunity to fully enjoy it. While he was kneeling in front of the coffee table where he had placed his plate, Rose playfully pushed his head into it. She held his head to make him eat the contents, except what was smeared on his face, without a spoon.
Maria exclaimed that she was one hell of a funny little girl, as Alex tried to force a smile.
Amelia cleaned him off, she should have been a little embarrassed by her little sister's behavior, but she couldn't help but laugh at her prank.
Alex offered his guests cookies that he had prepared himself. Of course, he hadn't put them in the oven, but he had mixed the batter and put it in the cake pans.
He moved around the living room, carefully holding the plate so that everyone was served. When it was empty, Lilly noticed that he hadn't had any. This was on purpose, Maria having forbidden him chocolate, too strong for his fragile body she thought.
Lilly suggested that Alex lick her fingers, to at least taste his preparation. Maria agreed, and soon Alex was crawling around licking each of his guests' hands... even those of Auntie Rose, who had stuck her finger up her nose a few seconds earlier!

As the weather was nice, Maria decided to continue the party in the garden. It was an opportunity to try out his harness. She tied him to a pole in the middle of the garden and everyone played a game of approaching him and moving away, calling for him to give him a hug, positioning themselves just too far away for him to reach them.
Maria put on some preschool party music and invited everyone to dance. Although trapped by his leash, Alex was thrilled to be able to dance in his new outfit, he couldn't turn and twirl, but he could hop, shake his little butt, wave his arms to the music. He felt his heart skip a beat as Jake walked over to him and asked him, extending his hand “Alex, would you like to dance with me?”
Alex felt his cheeks flush with excitement as he took Jake's hand. The two of them stood facing each other, their eyes locked in a gentle gaze. Alex felt like he was flying, his worries and fears melting away in the magic of the moment.
As the song came to an end, Jake pulled Alex close and whispered in his ear.
“You're an amazing dancer, Alex. I'm so glad I came to your party.”

As the party wound down, Alex's mom suggested they watch a cartoon. The group settled in on the couch with blankets and pillows, and Maria popped some popcorn. Alex snuggled up next to Jake, feeling happy and content. He felt his little caged doll struggling again.
After the twenty minute show ended, it was bath time for Alex.
The girls all volunteered to undress him, then rub him, rinse him and put him in his new diaper and plastic panties. Rose chooses his plastic panties, they were pink with multicolored polka dots. Sarah had the privilege of dressing him in his new outfit. And Uncle Liam stuck a pacifier in his mouth.
Jake fed him his little baby puree for dinner and gave him his bottle, followed by Rose for a second and a third one. Maria was sure she would have a wet diaper to change the next day!
Finally, Alex curtsied and kissed everyone good night.
After a big hug to Maria, Jake and Sarah accompanied him to his room to put him to bed and tell him a story.
He was already half asleep when he felt Sarah's kiss on his forehead and Jake's on his cheek.
But the last sound he heard distinctly was Rose's voice laughing and saying night-night to the sissy baby!

As it was still early, Maria suggested that the teenagers and Rose stay for dinner. She ordered pizzas and the party continued with laughing and chatting, while Rose watched a movie.
Sarah and Lilly took Jake discreetly.
“So, what's going on between you and Alex?”
Jake felt a bit embarrassed “What do you mean?”
“You know what I mean” Lily chimed in. “He is madly in love with you. He can't take his eyes off of you.”
“Yes, I know, but what do you want me to say?”
Sarah rolled her eyes. “Come on, you're always talking about how cute he is. Don't you have a crush on him?” Lily nodded in agreement.
“But come on girls! He's a baby! I'm his babysitter, nothing more!”
“Of course, now he's still a baby and we can't imagine him having a boyfriend. But he's going to grow up some day... And on that day, wouldn't you like to be his prince charming?”
Jake gave a small smile. Yes, that day, he hoped to be the one... But it was still a distant day and in the meantime, there was no question of talking dirty things about his so pure little one!
The girls agreed, but told him that he should talk to Maria so that she would notify him as a priority the day Alex would be ready.

He didn't need to tell her much.
She thanked him for behaving like a responsible young man.
Of course she would give her consent the day she thought that Alex could become a good little spouse.
And he would even have the right to keep the key to his little ballerina!

During this time, in his dream, Alex was dressed in a beautiful princess gown that he had never worn in the past. He couldn't help but twirl around in delight, but he suddenly felt blocked... It was the baby harness. All the guests at the ball looked at him and laughed. Some approached to push him. Others pretended to want to hug him, but ran away. A little girl shouted at him to get on all fours, she made fun of him by calling him a little dog.
Now some guests were petting him, but others were kicking him until he collapsed on the ground. Feet approached, voices told him to kiss them. While he was kissing everyone's feet and enduring the insults, people were throwing food at him.
He recognized Jake's foot. He raised his head. Jake was dressed in a dashing prince's outfit, with a royal blue coat and gold buttons that gleamed in the light. He looked at Alex with a gentle smile, and Alex felt his heart skip a beat.
Without a word, Jake picked him up and embraced him. He took Alex's hand in his. They began to dance, moving together in perfect synchronization. Alex felt like he was floating on air, his body weightless as they twirled and spun.
As the dance came to an end, Jake leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to Alex's lips. Alex felt a rush of warmth spread through his body.
But suddenly he was in his ballerina outfit, locked in a cage. Jake was walking away. The cage was getting smaller and smaller. Alex had to cower on himself. His lower stomach was tickling. He needed to pee. A high-pitched little girl's voice tells him to pee his diaper like a little baby. He peed and laughter broke out.
Jake was watching him from afar, he was holding the hand of a grown girl. They laughed as they watched the little baby in his cage.
Alex woke up. He hugged his dolls and his teddy bear, he suc-ked his pacifier very hard. He needed to rub something against his diaper, he didn't know what or why. But with his unusable hands, his thick diaper and his closed pajamas, he couldn't do anything.
After a long time turning, he began to sing lullabies in his head. He eventually went back to sleep.

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2023, 10:28:26 AM »
Part 4: Someday my Prince...
As soon as the bell rang, Jake grabbed Alex's hand “Ready to go home sweety?” Alex's face lit up with a huge smile “Yes Mr. Jake!” It's been a while since he didn't had Jake all to himself for an entire evening. His dreams of Jake were multiplying, and so were his lower stomach pains. He had spoken about it to Maria, who was amused and had only given him more orange blossom water to calm him down in the evening.
Jake put the harness on him and they walked together onto the sidewalk, Alex skipping ahead and Jake blocking the leash when he was close to the road.
At home, Jake decided to dress the baby on a soft, flowing skirt made of pastel pink tulle. It clearly showed his almost matching ruffled plastic panties. On top, Alex wore a white cotton blouse featuring delicate ruffles on the sleeves. To complete the look, Jake chosed a pair of glittery silver ballet flats.
As Alex twirled around in front of the mirror, Jake exclaimed “Wow, honey, you look amazing!”, a wide smile spreading across his face. Alex beamed back at him. “Thank you, Mr. Jake! I feel really good in this outfit.” They spent the rest of the day playing games, doing crafts, and having fun.
A little before bath time, Alex and Jake sat down on the couch, with Alex snuggling up against Jake's shoulder. As they relaxed together, Jake complimented Alex on his princess look.
“Thank you Mr. Jake. I really do feel like a princess, Mr. Jake” Alex said with a smile.
“And then, are you expecting your prince charming to come along and sweep you off your feet?” Jake asked.
Alex blushed deeply, feeling his cheeks grow warm with embarrassment. He couldn't help but think about the multiple dreams in which he was a princess and Jake a prince.
Jake noticed Alex's blush and looked down at him, sensing that something was amiss. “What's wrong, princess?” he asked gently, placing a hand on his shoulder.
Alex hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to express the feelings that were bubbling up inside him. But then, summoning all his courage, he looked up at Jake with a hopeful expression.
“Mr. Jake”, he said, his voice soft and uncertain. “I know this might sound silly, but... I... I... would like you to be my prince.”
Jake smiled warmly. “Sweety, there is nothing silly at all. You are a very special person to me, and I care about you deeply”, he began, still holding Alex's hand. “But if I am your babysitter, that means that you are a baby, isnt'it? And babies doesn't have relationships with grow-ups, of course. For now, I have a responsibility to keep you safe and happy while your mommy is away. But I'm looking forward for you to grow up so I can be your prince!”
Alex listened to Jake's words, feeling a mix of emotions. He understood that he was just a baby, and he usually liked that, but he also couldn't deny the disappointment he felt. He knew that he wasn't ready to be a grown-up, and it wasn't up to him to decide, but he also couldn't shake the feelings he had for Jake.
After a few moments of silence, Alex took a deep breath and spoke up. “Thank you Mr. Jake. It's true I'm just a baby Sir”, he said softly. “I'm still scared to be home alone. I still feel like a little baby... But I hope when Mommy thinks I'm ready, she'll let you know Mr. Jake.”
As they hugged, Alex felt the warmth spreading through his chest.
“I love you, Mr. Jake”, Alex whispered, his voice barely above a whisper. “I love you too, baby” Jake replied, pulling back from the hug and giving him a gentle smile.
Feeling emboldened by Jake's affection, Alex leaned forward and planted a kiss on Jake's lips. It was a brief, soft kiss, but it was enough to send a thrill through his body.
Jake pulled back, looking at him with surprise, but also with a hint of amusement. “You're really something, princess” he said, shaking his head slightly.
Alex blushed, feeling both nervous and thrilled at the same time. "Please forgive me Sir, will you punish me?” he said, the voice a little fearful.
“I think for your punishment, I'm going to put you in your place. Get on your knees and massage my feet, sissy.”
Alex complied. It was anything but a punishment for him. He deeply smelled his prince's feet and entered into a trance. This amused Jake even more.
“Rub, rub well with your hands, good, there you go, again, yes, like that. And now... What are you doing? Do you want to smell my feet again? My sweaty feet? My stinking feet? Do you like this smell, huh? It's the smell of a real man, not a little sissy like you, is it? Go ahead, smell the scent of a man. Do you want to lick my feet? Go ahead, lick your Sir's feet, oh yes, go ahead, it tickles me, it's funny. And you too are funny, you little sissy.”
Alex always wanted more. He wanted to lick, smell, rub, kiss his master... But it was almost bath time.
“Stop now, let's go to your room to prepare your dollies for the night, while I run your bath.”
“Yes Sir, thank you Sir” Alex replied with a curtsey.

Being responsible, Jake made a full report to Maria. He was afraid that she would reproach him, but he preferred that she find out from him. After all, Alex told her everything. Fortunately, Maria was amused by the description of the scene. She found it funny that her little baby was in this permanent state of frustration, especially in the presence of his crush.

The following days, Alex tried to ask Maria when she thought he would no longer be a little baby. He only received evasive answers... And when he dared to insist a little, the threat of a piece of soap in his mouth made him give up his courage.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender