Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Sissy is Born  (Read 23787 times)

mikeh1993

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: A Sissy is Born
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2023, 03:11:53 PM »
It would be awesome for the brother to be threatened with the same punishment if he misbehaves, which he does, and the two brothers become closer because they both going through the same treatment. 

I am loving this story

SissyShellyDC

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2023, 03:25:28 PM »
This story gets better and better! Thank you for sharing.

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2023, 05:17:47 PM »
Awesome part today! Many thanks.

Princess PowderPuff

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2023, 08:49:05 AM »
It would be awesome for the brother to be threatened with the same punishment if he misbehaves, which he does, and the two brothers become closer because they both going through the same treatment. 

I am loving this story

You certainly know how to pull strings mikeh, your suggestion is excellent but beyond my writing skills to pull it off successfully at this stage of the story. I think it would work better if a sense of rivalry and competiveness between the two brothers was introduced early on and say there was only a year between them in age or better yet twins. Then the focus of the story could be on the boys and not on Sissy Central and Little Miss Muffet's

Unless the brother is perhaps caught borrowing his sisters clothes and ends up in the playpen dressed identically to Daisy. But that would hardly be a punishment 😊 Jonathon will require a whole lot of different leverage to press him into accepting his change of fortune. But this might just come across as being a bit contrived. So far with Daisy I think I've managed to suspend believe enough to make the scenario work whilst retaining an implausible plot line.

I don't feel the story yet but I'm sure something will come to me. Nevertheless it's a thought for the future. Perhaps a collaborative effort with someone? But I'd like to complete this story before I embark on another one. Having said that I do have a title for the new piece "The Best of Sisters." How does that sound?

mikeh1993

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2023, 04:02:41 PM »
Nah it’s understandable.  It’s your story, so I follow it. 

Princess PowderPuff

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2023, 09:26:52 AM »
16C. A PLAYPEN FOR DAISY   continued

The two boys glared at each other through the bars of the playpen, it was like a Mexican standoff. Daisy clutching her rattle protectively against her chest and Jonathon, younger in years and larger in stature, confidently took in the sight of his older brother and held his gaze. The large flared brim of David's bonnet with its lush fur decorated edge drew his observer's attention to his beautifully framed face and its delicate features. Had he been a girl she would have been considered boyishly pretty. David was understandably somewhat intimidated by his brother presence and he was feeling extremely self conscious and looked furtively away whenever he met his brother's gaze. Neither did he care for the perpetual smirk on Jonathon's face.

His brother started the dialogue "Well, well, well what do we have here?"

Paying close attention to his enunciation "oooh o a eh ee" were Daisy's first words "eeeesh" which only confirmed to his brother that David really did want to be a baby again. David tried again but frustration at not being able to form his words and his brother's joviality at his antics at trying to be understood heightened his frustration and his speech descended into "mmnnth nnnppphh ananbuhth." Which just consolidate his position as an infantile sissy, as he trashed about in his confinement frantically waving his arms in frustration at his brother's lack of comprehension.
Just how was he going to explain all of this? The fact was he wasn't going to be able to explain anything with his mouth full of pacifier and his reticence to spit it out to offer explanation, but rather to continue his suc-king whilst continuing happily making baby noises didn't go unnoticed. He would have to dependent on his mother for making his case.

"Allow me to introduce the two of you. Daisy this is Jonathon, your new big brother. Jonathon meet your new little sissy sister Daisy Powder-Puff, back into nappies and playpen where she obviously belongs just like the big baby she is." Jonathon did a double take at the name and the sissy's antics and a huge toothy grin spread across his face then he burst out laughing and Daisy "mmpphhhdd" into her pacifier and pulled hard against her restraints and thrashed her arms to lodge a protest. She wasn't any of those things her mother described but confirmed them to be true by her response.

And in the millisecond it took to absorb that information a new family dynamic was created. Her brother moved up she moved down and this was endorsed and given seal of approval by their mother when she referenced him as 'baby', 'her' and 'Daisy' and where in hell's name had she come up with 'Powder-Puff' as a family name for him?  Daisy Powder-Puff just screamed 'SISSY', 'BABY' and 'TEENAGE TODDLER' all 3 rolled into one, and more besides. He'd been labelled, it was worse than receiving the 'Black Spot'. And dressed as he was, toddler style, a beguiling mass of frills, flounces, and petticoats and truly sumptuous emasculating fur trims and with a mouth packed with silicone there was no way to deny it. He could add ‘INFANTILE’ and ‘PUERILE’ to the list condemning him, particularly since his baby harness unashamedly confirmed her as a member of Little Miss Muffet's Crèche for Sissies.

And he was to be like this for the next 6 weeks! But it would haunt her for a lifetime her brother would not let it go and she would be known as Daisy Powder-Puff forever, it would be there like a permanent tattoo across her forehead. But whatever, she could do nothing at all about it there was nothing forceful about a 15year old suc-king a pacifier and wearing clothes perfectly styled for a infant whilst sat in a playpen she couldn't get out of without help from a grown up highlighting her own helplessness and dependency. It was a terrible assault on his masculinity yet perfectly befitting a wannabe 2 year old sissified toddler. And within a few short minutes his new and hateful name was reduced to nothing more than an insult as his brother began referring to him as just Powder-Puff, which to Daisy’s mind was synonymous with ‘Faggot’ and ‘Fairy’, and was quickly picked up by his mother. He had ceased being a person and had become an object.

This would normally have been a good time for David to exert a state of aggressiveness to assert his position as eldest son, but she was not the same self assured boy who started out this morning for one thing she didn't look at all like him and her confidence and machismo had deserted her, there was nothing assertive about her appearance at all. So she wisely refrained from shaking her huge femininely sumptuous fur muff menacingly at her brother for fear of being laughed at and suffering further ridicule.

What Daisy really wanted to do was pummel his brothers face with her mittened fists and show him exactly what was what, but a stern look from his mother who was stood behind Jonathon acted as a good deterrent before he made a bigger fool of himself by displaying his state of infantile helplessness. He passed on the rattle and reluctantly turned his attention to a teddy bear instead, hugging it to his chest, Until her mother said "Now hands in your muff Powder-Puff there's a good little girl" and David complied immediately allowing his mother to strap his elbows to his sides trapping his hands inside "just in case you plan on trying to get physical with your brother again, you won't be able to thwack him with your muff."

Daisy had never felt such utter humiliation before. Her eyes filled with tears and her chin began to quiver as her emotions got the better of her. She fluttered her mascara coated false eyelashes as a tear trickled down her cheek and was glad for the first time that she was suc-king a pacifier because the mouth shield hid her lipstick, but not her flawlessly applied foundation and powder and slightly over blushed cheeks that made her look like a china doll, nor her eye shadow, or beautifully plucked feminine eyebrows nor her hair tortured into permed ringlets that tumbled out from beneath her bonnet or her face framed by a luxuriously thick halo of soft fluffy white emasculating fur. She hung her head in shame giving her an appearance of demure child of less than a quarter her years as several more tears flowed down her cheek as she mourned the loss of himself whilst she was forced to accept her reincarnation as a born again toddler, and by her passive acquiescence had just become Daisy Powder-Puff in all his emasculated glory,baby of the house and active resident of the playpen! Things did not bode well for his future. He just hoped he could endure the next six weeks and emerge in one piece.

“Irene Craddock has made a substantial donation towards Daisy’s present happiness by purchasing her this magnificent new playpen. Thanks to her contributions Daisy will be able to live the dream, eating, sleeping and playing toddler full time, at least until she and her daughter lose interest in her.”

Daisy’s ears pricked up at that but it didn’t fully register. She had only recently been made aware of the feeding chair and crib awaiting her. It had never crossed her mind that she wouldn’t be taking her meals normally or as normally as her situation permitted taking into account all the dumb petticoats she was wearing or that she would not be sleeping in her usual bed.

"You’ll be starting crèche on Monday all day your first day of Sissy Summer School I want you out the way whilst I see about decorating your nursery for you."

“Urh urhee?” he struggled to say obviously shocked at the revelation. She hadn’t bargained on that. Jonathon sniggered at Daisy’s trepidation. "Wonderful something else to help seal his fate as a sissy." So much had happened since he left the house earlier that morning and he just knew things weren’t going to be the same for him again and once more tears rolled down his cheeks.

~o0o~

"You really are into this shit aren't you?" Daisy shook her head and made some inane sounds "I didn't believe mum when she said a playpen was being delivered for you, and asked me to assemble it ready for when you got home because you were so looking forward to it arriving you'd want to be use right away. And I guess she was right. Well I hope you enjoy your stay in it you sick little fuc-k. I couldn't believe you were such a fairy but you've surpassed all expectations."

"Uh 'a'eh 'ee" Daisy pleaded with her brother from the inside of her cage. "Uh 'a'eh 'ee 'e, 'ee 'ow oh 'i'ay'en" she screamed at him but her pacifier translated that into heavily subdued but cutesy muffled tones that any little girl would be proud of and she waved frantically at him to make him understand that she wanted him to release her from the confines of what she had come to regard as her playpenitentiary. But he just burst out laughing at her antics.

She tried to get up but she was jerked back quite forcefully as the two short lengths of chain holding her down ran out and bounced her on her bottom driving her butt plug forcefully into her. She grunted at the sudden intense discomfort. She couldn’t even turn round fully and the stupid bonnet on her head removed a huge amount of her peripheral vision so she couldn't even see the tethers that held her in place, and doubted she would be able to release them anyway with hands still trapped in her clumsy mittens which were no match for well placed padlocks and fiddly little keys.

He sat in his play pen in pensive mood. He never for one minute though this would  be how he find himself the early evening of a Saturday trapped in a playpen chained down to the floor all dressed up like some little girl. He was precariously balanced on the huge roundness of his full nappies and any sudden movement only served to drive his monstrous butt plug deeper into him bringing him to the heights of arousal causing him severe anxiety over the rock hard erection it kept giving him he worried that his baby outfit and nappies was making him gay or something as he excitedly shot another load into his wet nappy

"I would never have believed it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes. You belong in your baby dresses if there is anything I can do to help you become a better sissy just ask Diddums."

He turned to leave but not before he caught the sound of Daisy over his shoulder screaming into her pacifier, drumming the heels of her cute little shoes against the thick padded floor of the playpen, and shaking her muff at her brother as menacingly as possible whilst desperately trying to pull her hand free from its furry confines in a full on tantrum which only confirmed Daisy's claim on being the baby of the house deserving of being kept in a playpen and dressed like an infant. Daisy launched an unsuccessful assault on her brother. She thrashed against her restraints to attack her brother only her tethers held her back and the bars of her playpen which were supposed to be insurmountable for her had yet to be tested. She took her temper out on the mounting that held her fast instead. Jonathon just laughed at his former brother's puerile behaviour. "Do stop trying to be all macho about this Daisy you're really not dressed for it." Exclaimed Jonathon which only spurred Daisy into greater efforts "No one is going to take you seriously dressed up like that." Surprisingly her dress and petticoats had remained neatly arrayed around her, her bonnet still on her head and her cape around her shoulders with the fur collar still snuggled around her neck, and her muff still hung from her breastplate with her hands buried deeply to the elbows in its comforting feminine embrace.

The more she played events of the day over in her mind the more excited and aroused she became particularly when she revisited some of the more humiliating aspects. The loss of dexterity of her mitten encased hands, her pacifier being forced into her mouth and the act of it being inflated and being unable to stop it and her loss of speech all worked against her, but gave her back a heightened sense of sexual urgency partly from the stimulus of her butt plug but also from the sensation of her clothes like the tactile sensation of her tights around her legs or being fastened into her romper and the shame he still felt of being seen in frilly panties and the controlling nature of her harness and restraints. She was aroused by them and sought sexual relief, with an increasing determination to drive the feelings away he found himself masturbating harder. She felt as though she was a pervert getting aroused by such things or worse that she really was a sissy after all and deserved her frilly panties, petticoats and dress.

And the more she thought about it the more she could feel her pen-is stiffen and press hard against the wall of nappies where they forced their way between her spread legs and she found herself working her butt plug directly in an act of frenzied self stimulation until she again shot her load into her nappy. So frustrated was she that she repeated the act several times before her sexual appetite was sated leaving her red faced and fighting for breath, her pen-is engorged and throbbing and her anus very tender indeed.

For the briefest time it took her mind away from the fact she was still trapped and helpless, held captive at another's will. She was furious at her mother for chaining her down and making her a laughing stock in front of her brother. She felt totally betrayed and belittled by her mother's actions it was as if she was in league with that awful Craddock woman. She was not looking forward to seeing her again under any circ-umstances especially not now nor her stuck up prig of a daughter who would delight it making her life a living hell from now on.

After an hour of exhaustive pulling and tugging in a violent struggle against her restraints her situation hadn’t changed at all. No matter how hard she had launched herself against her chains they refused to give an inch. She just couldn’t develop the leverage and momentum needed to break free from them.

But as the chains tensioned against her they jerked her back with equal vigour bouncing her on the round of her bottom with a bump and driving her butt plug deeper into her reaching parts that it had no business to. At first she found it painful but she soon developed a rhythm and she began to get aroused and culminated in her shooting her load into her nappies again which left her with a deep feeling of shame and self loathing, but desperate to do it again to sate her sexual cravings.

She remained stubbornly anchored to the floor of her playpen, her harness had taken all she had to offer in her determination to break free and still it held her safe and secure just as promised. She had got exactly nowhere. And all the while the bells on her harness had jingled merrily in celebration of another abject failure in trying to break free. Her arse was very tender from the huge work out it had just received. Each failed attempt at getting up had resulted in being unceremoniously being dumped back on her bottom and having her butt plug driven deep into her repeatedly which, she didn’t want her mother of brother to know, had brought about a rock hard erection.  He was disgusted with himself at the response but that didn’t stop him diving himself harder to get some relief from the intense arousal he was feeling and his frenzied actions were only brought to a close after he had finished pumping copious amounts of semen into his nappy as the euphoria of his climax faded. Despite his great effort and expenditure of energy his actions came to nought, he was still secure in his harness and still confined in his playpen.

She he hadn’t heard her brother re-enter the room again she was too busy at failing to break free for the umpteenth time. So she was a little startled when he said "I guess you decided to stay in your playpen, you must really enjoy it in there jerking off into your nappies butt fuc-king yourself like a regular pillow muncher? But I’d expect nothing less from a sissy like you Powder-Puff."
Daisy was furious and renewed her efforts to break free with a vengeance, screaming like a banshee with the sole intent of clawing his face off. She lost her balance rolled off the round of her nappies in exhaustion and lay helpless on her side like a beached whale unable to right herself and she awaited rescue by her mother, her frilly panties on full display firmly destroying the myth of his masculinity.

This work is copywrite Š Princess PowderPuff 2023.

This seems like a good place to bring this story to a temporary close.

If you've got this far with Daisy's story then congratulations. I hope you've enjoyed it? It's been a blast creating it for you.

I have nothing written beyond this point so while I do intent to further Daisy's adventures it might be sometime before I post any more chapters.

In the mean time I leave you the Little Miss Muffet's and Sissy Central Universe in which to create some of your own stories if you fancy. All I ask is that to maintain some continuity you stick close to the spirit of those fictional places, products and services as already created by me. If you want to stray beyond those boundaries then please call them something else because it's not Little Miss Muffet's or Sissy Central. Just leave Daisy for me :)

Happy writing
and
Merry Christmas Y'all

mikeh1993

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2023, 11:18:26 AM »
Wow, what an awesome chapter.  The hatred between brothers and mom letting little brother shorten his name was great.  I can’t wait to see how Daisy is humiliated in the future by brother and mom.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender