Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: (Unofficial) Looking for a Story Thread  (Read 2240 times)

milky_mike

• Mommy's Dearest
(Unofficial) Looking for a Story Thread
« on: February 19, 2024, 11:09:03 AM »
Its been pretty quiet around here, so I thought I'd start a couple of general discussion threads to try to liven things up :)  If you are looking for a story that you lost in a drive failure/purge/etc, feel free to post as much as you remember here, and we'll collectively try to track it down.

milky_mike

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: (Unofficial) Looking for a Story Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 11:20:34 AM »
And to get things started :)

There are three stories from the distant past that I can't find anywhere,  And when I say "distant past", I mean usenet and bytemine :)

Story #1-I'm pretty sure it had "breast" in the title.  A large breasted woman takes her boyfriend to see a hypnotist in a nightclub, but secretly she has him given a post hypnotic suggestion that whenever he sees her breasts, he regresses.  Story ends with boyfriend in diapers (imagine that)

Story #2-a lactating prostitute goes to see a new a client.  He's an abdl, and they fall in love, with her moving into his house as a full time caretaker.  It MAY have had "milk" in the title.

Story #3-highschool aged boy is sent to stay the summer with an older maternal figure.  She masturbates him during his diaper changes, and to to coax him to orgasm tells him to "Spend your penny for grandma".  The title may have included the woman's name, and/or the word Penny.

Thanks for the help, and chime in with what you are looking for.

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 03:26:55 AM »
Story#1 was called the Breast of Things, I will post it when I am on my pc.

milky_mike

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 10:54:40 AM »
Story#1 was called the Breast of Things, I will post it when I am on my pc.

Awesome!  Thank you so much.

babybdsm12

• Baby Buns
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 01:56:55 AM »
I've been looking for a full story for ages. The author SissiBoi has a version that is missing a good 20% cut off the beginning.

Here's their link: https://www.FM-site.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=1341017662547594127

I distinctly remember it starting with a kind of POV tour of the manor grounds and the house as we slowly creep towards the nursery and are introduced to the poor sissy baby inside. His wife enters and it is the one year anniversary of the husband willingly becoming a permanent sissy baby.

She gives him a chance to discuss his new life with big boy words and he of course hates it. He thought he wanted to be a permanent sissy baby but now he wants to go back. They discuss his daily life as a sissy baby girl and that's where Sissiboi's upload starts.

If anyone can find me the whole story, I will pay a decent reward through PayPal or cashapp. I've been seeking the full story for ages with no luck.

khrissi

• Ballerina
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2024, 01:15:18 PM »
that link does not work,, but I assume it is "dialogue between husband and wife". It says that sissyboi  posted an earlier version  to FM, I would guess that was what you recall?   I did a quick search on wayback machne but no success,maybe a deeper search ??

SissyShellyDC

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 08:21:32 PM »
That is the link to A Dialogue Between A Wife and Her Husband: Fuller Version on FM-site.  I’ve never read a version that started as a tour of the grounds …

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender