Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Breast of Things  (Read 2040 times)

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
The Breast of Things
« on: February 23, 2024, 05:02:01 AM »
I hasten to say that this is NOT my story but one I have in my archive. Sadly I do not have the name of the author or the source, but would love to acknowledge the great skills of the writer.

The Breast of Things

Chris was getting bored. "When the Hell is this going to get interesting?" he thought, as he sat there watching some fools dance around like belly dancers, and some dizzy broad pretend to do a strip tease. Dianne had suggested they come see this stupid show, when all he wanted to do was get back to her place, get under her blouse and start playing with those magnificent jugs of hers.

"Damn she's got nice tits!" he began to muse thinking of the session they'd had last Saturday.

"And she loves to have them suc-ked. Man this is like heaven for me. A horny girlfriend with huge hooters, and she loves having me suc-k them and get her off." He was almost c-umming in his pants as he thought about last weekend's little session and was really looking forward to a repeat.  Instead she wanted to come to this stupid club and watch some dumb 'Mentalist' pretend to hypnotize a bunch of lame-brained idiots and make them act like complete idiots.  Leaning over to Dianne, he whispered

"Come on, let's go back to your place. This is really boring." Dianne smiled and whispered back, "Just be patient. This is just the warm up. After the next intermission it will get a LOT more interesting. Then we can go back and have some real fun."  She licked her lips as she ran her hands under and up her breasts, teasing Chris and watching him flush as she jutted those magnificent breasts towards him. He needed little encouragement. They went out to the car "for some fresh air" and after some heavy petting, and 'under the sweater' exploration, Chris was ready to sit through almost anything for some real exploration of Dianne's assets. But she wanted to go back in and watch 'the rest of the show'.  Pouting, he followed, hoping she would keep her promise of things to come. By now at least the intermission was over, and the crowd seemed a bit 'more mature'.

At least the smart-alexes that were heckling and making asses of themselves had left, and the rest of the patrons seemed intent on the stage. Finally, a young woman, about 30 or 32 came on?stage after some hellacious music that seemed to blare from everywhere and introduced herself. "My name is Zareena, and I am a 'mentalist'. At least that's what I'm allowed to call myself in this state. Actually, I'm a hypnotist. I help people relax, release their inhibitions and enjoy themselves, .... to the max. Hypnosis is NOT mind control. It can't make you do something you don't want to do, or at least would not do if it contradicted your moral code, or would hurt you physically or emotionally. I have a couple of volunteers from last night's show here again in the audience, but we'll need a few more." In about 3 minutes, the 15 chairs on the stage were filled with 'volunteers', and Zareena went about hypnotizing them. Chris was totally bored with the whole thing, and had had a hell of a week. He decided to doze off and just relax, until he could get Dianne alone and start some private fun and games. 

It must have been the petting session earlier in the car, or maybe just the promise of 'things to come', but he had the most fantastic dreams. Dianne seemed hornier than ever before and wanted Chris to play with her magnificent tits. She couldn't seem to keep them covered up, and Chris couldn't seem to get enough of them. No matter where she was, her blouse would just seem to come undone, her tits growing bigger and fuller almost constantly, and popping right out into plain view for Chris to amuse himself. Then those strange dreams where she seemed to hide them, knowing how much Chris wanted to suc-k her gorgeous nipples, and she'd tease him giving him little peaks that seemed to arouse him even more. Just a few seconds 'lookee see', then he'd almost c-um in his pants for desire to get his lips on those huge, luscious nipples of hers. 

"God he'd do anything to suc-k her tits." And she seemed to know it. She started teasing him, making him perform for her. Simple things at first, like ask nicely, or repeat a little poetry for her, but then her requests got more demeaning or demanding and she wanted him to crawl around on his hands and knees and worship at her feet, or say demeaning things about himself. Finally this nightmare seemed to end, and Dianne let him suc-kle to his heart's content, but his need to suc-k those gorgeous tits seemed to just keep getting stronger and stronger. Finally, he woke up with Dianne shaking him gently, and realized he was coming in his pants as he seemed to vaguely remember her letting his suc-k at her tits, and he tasted warm, sweet milk. 

"Some date you turned out to be. Falling asleep on me. You missed all the interesting parts, you big goof. I've got a good mind to just have you take me home, and go home to 'sleep it off' you creep." she hissed at him. "Ah... c'mon Di. You know I've had a hell of a week. I was damn tired, and YOU wanted see the show. I don't believe in any of this crap anyway." he whined, thinking "Oh man... I need to have some time with her alone now. After these dreams I'll have blue balls for a week if I don't get some of those gorgeous tits." All the way home, he kept pleading for Dianne to let him come up, and have some fun time. "You promised before I agreed to go back with you to that dumb show." he whined, and Dianne just replied "We'll see. You were real rude falling asleep. What's the matter, did I keep little Chrissy up past his beddy bye time?" she sneered at him. He was pissed as hell by the time he got to her apartment, but on his 'best behaviour' needing some time alone with Dianne and those wondrous tits of hers. His coc-k was almost springing out of his pants as he remembered his dreams, and as he sneaked a look at her blouse, it seemed her tits were almost glowing and growing in size, straining the very buttons of her blouse. "Well, since you apologized SO nicely, and have been better behaved, I guess I'll let you come up for a nightcap. But then it's straight home to beddy byes for you. After all you were SOOOO tired." 

Once they got settled, Dianne said "Let me get something more comfortable on." and left him nursing a beer. He looked through some magazines she had laying on the table and found himself with a huge hard on, looking at the models in lingerie or skimpy swimsuits. 

"Damn. They all seem built like amazons. Shit. I'd never noticed these types of women's magazines before. Maybe I'd better start subscribing to Home Journal, and MS." he mused. Quickly he looked up and saw Dianne coming. What he saw almost made him cream his pants. Dianne was wearing a sheer, peach coloured negligee that barely covered her breasts. He could see her nipples jutting out, and could almost feel the heat of them as she approached him. Smiling to herself, she gently stroked the front of his jeans, and sat beside him, taunting him with "Oh I see little Chrissy approves of my new nightie. I thought you'd like it. Too bad you can't see it tonight, since you were soooo tired." Chris couldn't believe it. He actually came in his pants when she stroked him. "Shit. I haven't done that since high school. Damn, she looks good. I got to have some of those gorgeous tits. I'll do anything." and despite just creaming his pants, Chris again had a raging hard on. "Come on, Di. You know what my hours are like. I wasn't being inattentive to you. I just found all that mumbo jumbo stuff boring and sort of... well.... took a little nap." "Well I'm glad you found it boring. I enjoyed it. Personally I think the idea of being able to control someone and make them do my bidding is kind of kinky. And you missed the best parts. Why she even had one guy c-um in his pants when his girlfriend just touched him. Like some horny little teenager. It was a hoot." Chris blushed bright red at the mention of coming like a horny teenager. He'd just done the same himself, and didn't think that was at all funny. "Ah c'mon Dianne. You can't believe all that crap. You can't make someone do things they don't want to do. She said it herself." 

"Maybe not. But if you can make someone want something badly enough, I'll bet you could make them decide to do something like that. I read about it in one of my psych books last year. It's called conditioning I think. Like Pavlov's dogs or something." All the time she was talking she kept sticking her chest out towards Chris, and Chris found his eyes almost glued to her tits. He was stunned as they seemed to grow and grow and press tighter than ever against the fabric. Chris was struck deaf, dumb and paralyzed. 

He couldn't take his eyes of those gorgeous tits. And his coc-k seemed like it would jump out of his jeans any minute now. Damn he needed to get his lips on those mounds. And Dianne wasn't helping any. She kept her hand on his leg, insinuating it towards his coc-k, and eventually had her hand gently resting against the front of his jeans. 

As she touched him 'there' he felt like a jolt of sexual energy was passing between her hand and his coc-k. He felt himself twitch and it seemed he was on the verge of another climax, but not quite there. 

"Shit. If she keeps that up. I'm liable to cream my pants again." he thought. Dianne was just smiling to herself, thinking "Neat. It really does work. Let's see how far I can take this." She kept gently touching Chris's coc-k through his jeans, and jutting her chest towards him with each breath, sort of rhythmically as she breathed. Each breath gently moving her tits closer to Chris, then drawing them slightly back. As she did, she watched his eyes and saw them ever so lightly following the in and out movement of her breasts. Just the slightest movement, but he couldn't keep his eyes off her nipples. She kept it up for about 5 minutes, and then began gently moving her chest from side to side, and again Chris fixedly followed the movement of her nipples. Back and forth, back and forth, in and out, in and out. Chris was hooked. He was lost in a tiny, microscopic world filled with the vision of Dianne's lovely, gorgeous nipples and the sensations welling up in his coc-k. He couldn't think of anything except getting his lips on those gorgeous nipples. He needed to suc-kle at her breasts more than anything in the world. He'd do ANYTHING to just get his lips on her gorgeous, swollen nipples. 

"What's the matter Chris? Do you want to suc-k my titties? Need to get your lips on mama's nipples do you little boy? That's what you want isn't it Chrissy?. You want to suc-k mommy's titties. Well Chrissy, if I let you do that you have to be a very good little boy for mommy. You have to do everything mommy tells you to do. Are you going to be a good little boy and do what mommy tells you from now on Chrissy?" Chris heard the words. He knew what they meant. He understood. BUT... his demand, his unrelenting need .... .his insatiable hunger to suc-k at her nipples overrode all common sense, and he heard himself whispering hoarsely "God yes. I'll do anything. Please let me suc-k your tits. Please let me have just a few seconds on those gorgeous nipples." Dianne stifled a giggle. "She was right. He's absolutely hooked. He'll do anything for me, if I let him suc-k my tits. And the more he suc-ks the more he'll do." "Well alright then Chrissy. Since you promised to be a good boy, mommy will let you come to bed with her, and if you promise to be very, very good and do whatever mommy tells you, I'll let you nurse before sleepy byes. OK?" "Yes...yes... God yes. I'll be very, very good. I promise." 

Dianne took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. He was so fixated on her nipples she had to undress him, like a child, and put him to bed, all the time keeping her breasts covered by the negligee, but making sure he had a good view of her nipples. As she crawled into bed herself, she sensuously said "OK now Chrissy. Close your eyes for a minute and mommy will give you your prize." and Chris obediently closed his eyes picturing those gorgeous nipples swinging gently back and forth and in and out on the backs of his eyelids. Finally, Dianne said "OK, here you go. Let mommy lead you to her breast." and Chris felt himself gently pulled towards Dianne, then smelled her perfume, and sensed the warmth of her flesh as his face gently brushed her bosom. Then he felt the hot, hard nipple on his cheek and greedily sought it with his lips. That seemed to be his last thought until he woke the next morning, his head nestled in "mommy's bosom", his lips gently kneading her nipple. Dianne stirred and gently pulled him closer to her, and his lips instinctively closed around her nipple as she smiled and said "Well little man. You sure were a tired little guy. You went right to sleep after nursing at mommy's breast. I'm just glad you didn't wet the bed, you slept so soundly." 

Chris was getting a bit annoyed at all this 'little kid' talk, but at the mention of 'wetting the bed' he was damned angry. "Cut the baby talk Di. I'm not some freaking little kid, or baby. You know what I do with your gorgeous tits isn't exactly what some baby or kid's going to do." Angry at his tone, Dianne pushed him away and got out of bed, saying "Well maybe YOU don't think you're a baby, but for someone who's so 'grown up' you sure wet your pants enough last evening and night. Hmmmmm....." He started to snap back... but then remembered how he'd c-um in his pants three times, and remembered vaguely doing the same thing just as he started suc-king on Dianne's tits before going to sleep last night, and sheepishly decided to forget about it. They had breakfast sulkily, and Dianne let Chris out to his own devices, agreeing to see him Thursday night 'if he behaved'. All that week Chris couldn't get Dianne's tits out of his mind. His dreams were filled with fantastic fantasies of him suc-king on her tits and them growing bigger and bigger, and then eventually she started giving him milk, and he hungrily suc-ked all his tummy would take, wanting more and more. And each morning he woke up with damp, sticky pants, from all his wet dreams, just like some horny little teenage boy. His waking hours weren't much better. He kept getting images of Dianne's gorgeous tits, and felt his poor coc-k growing harder and harder with each passing hour. God he had a constant boner, and felt like he'd c-um right then at the slightest touch. He kept staring at every woman he saw, fixated on their breasts. He even made some of them uncomfortable with his stares, until one came up and brazenly said "Like what you see little man? Would you like to suc-k on one of these.... huh...?" and Chris almost said yes until she said "Fifty bucks for 15 minutes." Even then he thought about it for a minute, until he shamefully stuttered "Uh.. no...no. Sorry...." and she sneered "You little pervert. Why don't you go suc-k your mommy's titties." and Chris almost cried. That was EXACTLY what he wanted. To be suc-king his mommy.... no Dianne's tits. Finally Thursday evening arrived. Chris picked up Dianne's favourite wine, to get her 'in the mood', some flowers and her favourite cologne. Hopefully she'd think he was 'behaving' very well. She was pleased, and had made a nice dinner for the two of them. She said, in her most sensuous voice "I thought we'd just have a quiet dinner, and spend a quiet night at home. After dinner we can watch an old movie and see what evolves. I'm feeling kind of cuddly tonight. Is that alright with you?" Alright!!! Chris couldn't have asked for more. A quiet night with Dianne in a cuddly mood, usually meant lots of heavy petting and titty kissing. Damn right that was fine. After dinner Dianne excused herself and went to get into something more comfortable. Again she had on the same negligee she'd worn last weekend, and Chris felt his poor coc-k spring to attention. She'd rented a real old, boring movie, Svengali, about some weird guy who takes control of some dipstick girl's mind with hypnosis or something and turns her into some opera star. Again Chris was bored and drifted off to sleep, but at least Dianne didn't seem to mind. 

In fact she had just pulled him into her and placed his head against her bosom for a pillow. He woke up feeling her warmth, and smelling her perfume and immediately felt his coc-k spring to attention when he realized where he was. 

antonia

Re: The Breast of Things
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 05:06:50 AM »
Part Two

He'd had that strange dream again, and as he feared he'd 'wet his pants' while he was sleeping. Sure enough they were all sticky and felt quite damp. Really warm and damp. Dianne just snuggled him closer and cooed "My you really are a sleepy little fellow aren't you. Just like a baby, needing a nap after din din. That's alright, mommy knows what you need. Just relax and let mommy look after you." She sat Chris up a bit and moved herself so Chris was looking right at her. She kept talking to him as she placed him in a more prone position on the couch and twisted so she was facing him front on, and sort of over him a bit. All the time she was talking she kept sticking her chest out towards Chris, and Chris found his eyes almost glued to her tits. He was stunned as they seemed to grow and grow and press tighter than ever against the fabric. He couldn't take his eyes of those gorgeous tits. And his coc-k seemed like it would jump out of his jeans any minute now. Damn he needed to get his lips on those mounds. Every breath seemed to bring her tits closer then take them away. His eyes seemed glued to them as they focused on their moving to him then away from him, in and out, in and out, back and forth, back and forth. Dianne was just smiling to herself, thinking "Now I've got him. He can't take his eyes off my tits. It's now or never. Let's see how far I can take him. It this works, he'll be nursing at my breast regularly, the way I WANT HIM TO NURSE. She kept gently touching Chris's coc-k through his jeans, and jutting her chest towards him with each breath, sort of rhythmically as she breathed. Each breath gently moving her tits closer to Chris, then drawing them slightly back. As she did, she watched his eyes and saw them ever so lightly following the in and out movement of her breasts. Just the slightest movement, but he couldn't keep his eyes off her nipples. She kept it up for about 5 minutes, then began gently moving her chest from side to side, and again Chris fixedly followed the movement of her nipples. Back and forth, back and forth, in and out, in and out. Chris was hooked. He was lost in a tiny, microscopic world filled with the vision of Dianne's lovely, gorgeous nipples and the sensations welling up in his coc-k. He couldn't think of anything except getting his lips on those gorgeous nipples. He needed to suc-kle at her breasts more than anything in the world. He'd do ANYTHING to just get his lips on her gorgeous, swollen nipples. 

Dianne began very slowly and softly. "That's it Chris. Just watch my breasts. You like my breasts don't you Chrissy. Little Chrissy loves mommy's titties. Little Chrissy wants to suc-k on mommy's titties. 

Just watch mommy's titties Chrissy and feel how nice it make you feel knowing mommy is going to let you suc-kle at her titties. suc-kle just like a little baby suc-kles. Watch mommy's titties little Chrissy." And sure enough Chris was watching her tits every slight movement. He couldn't take his eyes off them. Dianne remembered what Zareena had taught her last week, and had been rehearsing it all week long. She dove right in and soon had Chris lying sound asleep, eyes closed, breathing slowly and evenly and counting backwards from twenty to one. Zareena had said he was an excellent subject, and should easily accept suggestions after just a short induction. She had reinforced the initial suggestions that would easily put Chris in a light trance, and taught Dianne how to do it easily and quickly using her breasts to fixate Chris' conscious attention. She was finally ready to 'go for broke'. She began to wake Chris and gave him the final suggestions. "Chris when you awaken you will want to suc-k at my breasts more than anything else. Nothing is as important as suc-king at my breasts. You will do anything I ask or tell you to do for just a few seconds of suc-king at my tits. But each time you suc-kle at my breast your need will grow stronger, and you will want to suc-kle even more, giving up more and more self confidence, self assurance and control of yourself for the privilege of suc-king at my breasts. Your need will continue unsatisfied until you surrender totally and completely to my control and become whatever I want you to be. Only then will you be able to be satisfied fully by suc-kling at mommy's breast." She repeated the suggestions twice more, as Zareena had suggested, and then woke Chris from his 'nap'. Chris woke up slowly and felt alive, well refreshed and wide awake. And he had a hell of a boner. He felt his poor coc-k straining hard against his jeans, and felt an overpowering need to suc-k at Dianne's tits. Dianne almost started to giggle as she saw his erection, and how he seemed to be almost suc-king his lower lip, to try and satisfy the need to suc-kle at her breasts. 

"Just like a baby that's lost its dummy." she thought. 

"Chris I want you to stand here in front of me on this mat, then I'll unbutton my top for you." she said, and Chris almost tripped over his feet rushing to get up and stand in front of her. As promised, she unbuttoned her top, but then said "No just stand there and look. Don't move until I tell you to." she commanded, and giggled as she saw the inner struggle in him, wanting to get his lips on her tits, yet having to obey her to get his reward. "I want to have a little talk with you young man. I've noticed how you seem so fixated with my and other women's breasts. I don't think that's normal for a grown man to be so fascinated by women's breasts. 

I know why babies are so fascinated. They know that's where their food comes from, but most grown men don't need to suc-kle like little babies at mommy's breasts. Only babies suc-kle at mommy's breast. You believe that now don't you Chris?" He was dumbfounded. Part of him wanted to argue, but then a stronger part found him believing her, then he heard himself say "Yes Dianne, only babies suc-kle at their mommy's breasts." "Right you are Chris. Only babies want to suc-kle at their mommy's breasts. Isn't that right, Chrissy." "Yes Dianne, only babies want to suc-kle at their mommy's breasts." "Do you want to suc-kle at MY breasts, Chrissy?" Chris began to think about this for about a nanosecond. Part of him wanted to say NO, in a big way, but deep down he NEEDED, not just wanted to suc-k at Dianne's gorgeous tits. Almost shamefully, he heard himself saying "Yes Dianne. I want to suc-kle at your breasts." then moments later felt and heard himself pleading for the opportunity to suc-kle at her breasts. "I need to suc-kle your breasts, please Dianne. Please let me suc-kle at your breasts. I'll do ANYTHING." Dianne was beside herself with a newfound sense of control and power. "Well then little Chrissy. I guess we all know what you are don't we. If only little babies want and need to suc-kle at their mommy's breasts, and YOU want and need to suc-kle at my breasts, THAT MAKES YOU A BABY DOESN'T IT LITTLE CHRISSY?" Chris was in shock. He needed to suc-kle at her breasts. He needed it more than anything. BUT... his pride, his manliness, his ego refused to accept that HE was a baby. The struggle went on for what seemed like hours in his mind. Part of him knowing, believing, undeniably accepting that only little babies needed and wanted to suc-kle at their mommy's breasts, and another part knowing, accepting his own undeniable need and desire to suc-kle at Dianne's breasts, while a tiny, small almost infinitesimal part of him wanted to deny the correlation between breast suc-kling and being a baby. Dianne watched his struggles gleefully, knowing he was destroying his own self image, his own independence and ego as his desires, his needs to suc-kle at her tits grew stronger with each passing moment. 

Just to speed things along she put her hands gently under each breast, and cupped them ever so slightly, lifting them, almost presenting them towards Chris, adding to his inflamed need. Teasingly, Dianne said "Well little Chrissy... I'm waiting. Mommy Dianne wants an answer. Are you a little baby that wants to suc-k on mommy Dianne's titties? Are you mommy Dianne's little Chrissy baby?" That did it. Dianne had made the crossover from just Dianne, the gorgeous possessor of tits, to mommy Dianne. Chris' resolve vanished instantly. Now he knew how he could get to suc-k those gorgeous breast. "Yes mommy Dianne. I'm your little baby Chrissy. I need to suc-kle mommy's breasts. I'm mommy Dianne's little baby Chrissy." he began babbling over and over. Dianne couldn't stifle the giggle. Finally she got herself under control, and began the final phase of her plan for baby Chrissy. 

"Well, I'm glad that's settled. The truth is finally out. You're just a little baby that needs to suc-kle his mommy's titties. Mommy Dianne's little baby Chrissy wants and needs to suc-kle at his mommy's titties. BUT... I'm not so sure about that Chrissy. There's something else about babies besides their need to suc-kle at their mommy's titties. Babies need something else you know, because they .... they... uh... don't have any control." 

Dianne had almost forgotten how to phrase things so Chris had to come up with the idea that babies needed nappies. "Yes, that's the one sure sign of a baby Chrissy. Babies can't control themselves and have to wear nappies and waterproof panties Chrissy."

"Yes mommy Dianne. I know babies have to wear nappies. Babies peepee and poopoo in their nappies. Babies can't control themselves. I know that mommy Dianne." Dianne was in a giggling fit again. Here he was standing in front of her talking like a toddler already and she hadn't even finalized her suggestions.

"Well that's right baby Chrissy. Babies peepee and poopoo in their nappies because they have no control at all. Now if you REALLY are mommy Dianne's little baby Chrissy. My little baby that needs to suc-kle at my breasts, and have mommy let him suc-kle all he wants, then you just have to prove to me that you really are my little baby Chrissy."

"Yes mommy, I'm your little baby mommy. I AM your little baby. Please please please let me suc-kle your breasts mommy. Please mommy. 

I am your baby. I need to suc-kle at my mommy Dianne's breasts. Please mommy." "Well Chrissy ... I want to believe you. You certainly sound sincere, but I need proof. Now how can you prove to me you really are my little Baby Chrissy. Let me think... let me think.... what would really prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that YOU are my little baby Chrissy????" She could see the wheels in Chris' mind turning as well. She wanted him to come up with the answer, but could see in his state of turmoil he could barely put two thoughts together. Finally she relented and said "I guess there's only one way to prove you REALLY are my little baby Chrissy. One thing that will prove irrefutably that you are a baby, so I can take you to my bosom and you can suc-kle at mommy's breast to your heart's content." 

Chris was almost panting now. The look of anticipation was almost comical. If he'd been a dog he'd be wagging his tail by now. "Chrissy, the only way you can prove you really, really are my baby is to wet your pants. Stand right there now and wet your pants as a little baby, so mommy can change you into nice soft BABY nappies and pretty baby panties then take you to her bosom and let you suc-kle as mommy's good little baby in nice soft nappies." She could see the cloud of doubt and confusion pass over his eyes. She could see him thinking, holding on to those last shreds of self discipline, self control, and self image. Chris was beside himself. He needed to get his lips on those gorgeous tits so badly he'd do anything, BUT.... he didn't know how to wet himself... he'd been toilet trained for nearly 33 years. How could he just wet his pants as a baby....

"God... what can I do. I don't know how to do it??" and he almost sobbed ... "I don't know how mommy. I don't know how to wet my pants. I am your baby but I don't know how to wet my pants mommy."

Dianne couldn't control the giggles. SHE almost wet her pants laughing... and Chris began to cry in earnest thinking she was laughing at him...., which she was. "Oh silly. You don't need to try to wet your pants. It's quite the opposite. Babies wet because they don't know how NOT to wet. They don't have any control. It's easy. All you have to do is relax, let your muscles relax and then let your bladder empty. Just stop trying to control it or make it happen. Here let mommy help you. Mommy will count from one to ten, and with each number your little muscles that keep you from wetting as a baby will get weaker and more relaxed. When mommy says ten, they'll be all relaxed and weak and you can wet your pants like a little baby for mommy, and from now on they will always be relaxed so mommy can keep her little baby in nice soft nappies. Here we go. One.. feel it all relaxed. Feel the pressure in your bladder getting stronger. Two .. more relaxed. Three and more relaxed... weaker still. Four... five... six.. seven..." 

With each count Chris seemed to relax totally. Not just his bladder, but all his muscles seemed to weaken and relax. But he definitely felt his bladder and sphincter muscles getting weaker and more relaxed. "Eight... so weak, totally relaxed. No control at all now. I'll bet you're almost wetting your pants now Chrissy." And Chris could feel it. He couldn't seem to feel the muscles now, and felt a real nice, warm feeling starting to move along his now limp little pen-is." "Nine.... just like a little little baby now Chrissy. No more control. You'll always need baby nappies now Chrissy. Ten......" 

And Chris felt the gates open all at once. He could feel the warm, uncontrolled rush of peepee down his pen-is, up the front of abdomen, and down across his crotch and down his pants legs as he stood there and helplessly wet his pants as a little baby.

"See mommy. See. I'm your little baby Chrissy. See mommy. I peepee my pants mommy. I your baby now mommy. I pee pee. Need nappies mommy. Chrissy baby now, mommy." he was babbling as he peed his pants helplessly.

"Good baby. That's a real good baby Chrissy. Now mommy knows what a good little baby Chrissy is. Crawl over here to mommy and let me put some nice nappies on you, and then let you suc-kle at mommy's breasts." Obediently Chris crawled to mommy Dianne. He lay on his back on the pad she'd place at her feet and obediently lifted his bum while she stripped off his wet jeans and underwear, then while she washed him off with a warm cloth then sprinkled powder, and finally put nice baby lotion on him, he felt himself revelling in the new sensations of being put in nappies as mommy Dianne's little baby Chrissy. 

He listened attentively to her as she told him how he'd always enjoy mommy nappying her baby, and enjoy wetting his nappies more and more often knowing mommy would change his wet nappies or dirty nappies for her baby, so he could enjoy the sensations again and again.

"No I don't want icky big boy underwear mommy. Baby Chrissy needs nappies mommy. Nice thick baby nappies, and pretty baby panties." he babbled in response to her questions about wanting to wear anything besides nappies. Finally, he was thickly nappied and Dianne sat him up in front of her with instructions to listen to her before she let him suc-kle as her baby.

"Chrissy, mommy is going to put some special liquid on her breasts for her baby. The liquid might taste a bit funny, but it will help you be my baby. You might feel a bit funny but listen to mommy and mommy will make you feel all better. You will feel a bit different soon. Smaller and more dependent on mommy. You won't be able to do a lot of things for yourself real soon, but mommy will take care of you. When you suc-kle at mommy's breasts as mommy's little baby, it will help you to always be mommy's little baby Chrissy, and the liquid will help you become mommy's little baby Chrissy forever." 

antonia

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 05:23:17 AM »
Part Three

Chris was gone now. He just sat there nodding his head, with his eyes on Dianne's nipples, drooling on himself with anticipation. 

Dianne saw him wet himself again, and smiled as she saw he seemed oblivious to the fact he'd just wet his nappies sitting on the floor in front of her. "Just like a baby. Wets, forgets about it until it cools, then yells to be changed so he can do it all again. ..... Just what I want." Taking up the bottle of the drug Zareena had given her, she daubed the viscous liquid all around her nipples, covering the entire aureole of each breast with the thick, pungent liquid and felt a slight burning as it stuck to her skin. Zareena had warned her not to let it sit on her own skin too long or it would start to enter her blood supply and render her as susceptible to suggestion as Chris would be as soon as he started to lick it off. She'd explained that the liquid contained a powerful hypnotic drug that once it entered the subject's bloodstream, would render them totally susceptible to any hypnotic suggestions. No matter how ridiculous or illogical, the subject would accept the suggestions without question, and believe anything they were told completely. Zareena put a small amount of the drug on her gloved right hand and when she touched her subjects on stage, once they were under lightly, the drug would enter their system through the skin and take effect in just a few minutes. This way she always had a stage of 'willing' subjects for her shows. Once she selected the few normally suggestible subjects for a show, and had them under, the drug rendered them completely susceptible to her suggestions, and completely without willpower to resist anything she suggested for about 3 to 4 hours. Dianne smiled as she said "OK baby Chrissy. Come get your num nums. Come suc-kle at your mommy's breasts, just like you're going to do from now on." Chris needed no encouragement. Frantically he crawled into Dianne's lap, and let her put his lips to her breasts. He tasted the bitter liquid, but his need for suc-kling was so great he ignored it. Hungrily he lapped it off first the left nipple, then as she moved him to her right breast, the right nipple. Dianne felt him getting limp in her arms, and watched his eyes start to flicker and almost roll back. Gently she lifted him a bit higher so he could get a good suction on her nipple and cradled him much like a mother cradles her infant while she nurses it. "That's my baby Chrissy. Such a good little baby. You know you're mommy's baby now because only little babies suc-kle at their mommy's breast, and only little babies wear nappies and peepee in their nappies like you do. Mommy wants you to be her little baby from now on. No more big boy toys or playtime. Just mommy's good little baby." Dianne began to dream herself. Dreaming of the future she and Chrissy would have now. 

Over the next few days Chris would forget entirely the life or self image he used to have. He'd find himself surrounded in a world of baby comforts. Soft thick nappies to wet and mess in. A full tummy of milk and formula, soft sleepers, and onesies and rompers, or maybe even some little dresses and cute frilly rumbas from time to time. And then once he'd discovered the 'pleasures' of his return to babyhood, she'd let him 'grow up' so he could keep his job and income, but use her newly established control to strip away his remaining ego and macho ideas. She'd have to teach him how to suc-kle another 'nipple' from time to time to keep mommy happy too, but that definitely wasn't for 'little baby Chrissy'. 

Once she started using the instructions Zareena had given her, and made a tape for herself she'd be able to really feed Chrissy at her breasts, as her breasts really did begin to swell with her mother's milk. She sighed contentedly, feeling her nipples adjust to Chris' suc-kling, and said "That's mommy's good little baby. Keep suc-kling so mommy can soon feed you at her breast. Real soon now little Chrissy will get his meals at mommy's breast all the time. " and smiled as Chris wet his nappies for the second time.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 08:52:23 AM »
Its great to see you back Antonia your the best author on this site after all. And while it nice to give us a story i am so hyped for another one of your forced adult baby tales of malice. Please write more such as evil mother subby son story i think i speak for a lot of readers on the site still thanks for your presence X

antonia

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2024, 09:10:02 AM »
I have a story in the planning stages for next ripping yarn!

Sorry for the absence but have had a number of projects recently

milky_mike

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 09:56:36 AM »
Thank you SO  MUCH for posting this :)  I'm glad to hear you are back writing.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 10:23:15 AM »
Thank you Antonia

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender