Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: I'm Thrilled Beyond Words That This Site Has Reopened  (Read 611 times)

patticakes

• Mommy's Dearest
I'm Thrilled Beyond Words That This Site Has Reopened
« on: March 19, 2024, 11:25:44 PM »
I don't know how it happened, but whomever is responsible, A Big Thank You!
I've been following this site for years and have entered many responses to the many exciting stories that gifted writers have published here.  Cuddle Buns, Baby Bobby, etc. I have a story I will be presenting here within the next few months.  I am glad I will be able to do so now.  If you are seeking contributions to keep this site going, please advise.

ace

• Ballerina
Re: I'm Thrilled Beyond Words That This Site Has Reopened
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 07:06:23 PM »
I don't know how it happened, but whomever is responsible, A Big Thank You! ...
..If you are seeking contributions to keep this site going, please advise.
Hey Patticakes, I'm not sure if you are aware but Betty, the owner of this site passed on just over a year ago. His sister has posted on the main board saying she will do whatever she can to keep it going in his memory. That said, when the story board went down earlier I was a bit surprised it came good. I suspected eventually it may disappear forever, however it's a testament to Betty's technological prowess that it is still running.
I believe donations are also still being applied to the upkeep, so this of course helps in maintaining the boards running costs which would otherwise lapse.
Looking forward to your upcoming story and here's to the longevity of this board ...
Ace

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender