Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My First Story Road to Regresion (Prostrate Problems)  (Read 4228 times)

cuddles, naughty baby hubby, derry, Bunny, Juliet, macfinder2000 (+ 1 Hidden) and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

naughty baby hubby

• Mommy's Dearest
My First Story Road to Regresion (Prostrate Problems)
« on: March 25, 2024, 04:03:29 AM »
The Characters Roy aman in his early 60s meak in manner, his wife Avril a big burly woman in her late 50s bossy and a bit of a plain jane. Roy shuffled to the bathroom for the third time that night. His prostate, a once loyal companion, had morphed into a grumpy gatekeeper, constantly demanding attention. Each trip was a symphony of creaking knees, fumbling fumbles, and the inevitable sigh of relief. Unfortunately, Roy's nocturnal orchestra had a rude awakening for his wife, Avril.

Avril, a woman who could rival a drill sergeant in decibel output, lay awake with a battlefield brewing in her stomach. Each rustle, each groan, chipped away at her precious sleep. By the third bathroom escapade, she'd reached her limit.

"Roy!" Avril's voice was a weaponized ice pick. "Is tonight the Royal Rumble of urination?"

Roy, fumbling with his pajamas, mumbled through the bathroom door, "Sorry, love. This darn prostate..."

"Prostate this, prostate that!" Avril stormed into the bathroom, eyes narrowed. "There's gotta be a solution besides your nightly victory lap around the porcelain throne!"

Roy, shrunk under Avril's glare, stammered, "They have these pills, but..."

"But nothing!" Avril cut him off. "There's gotta be... a more dignified solution."

A mischievous glint entered Avril's eyes. Roy, sensing a trap, squeaked, "Like what?"

Avril's lips twitched. "Like... maybe some... adult diapers?"

Roy's face contorted in a mixture of horror and disbelief. "Adult diapers? Avril, I'm not some toddler!"

Avril crossed her arms. "Look, honey, either you wear the diapers or I wear earplugs. And trust me, you don't want to see a woman with sleep deprivation and earplugs."

Roy considered his options. Sleepless nights with Avril on the warpath or a slight hit to his pride?  With a resigned sigh, he mumbled, "Alright, alright. But these better be the most comfortable, discreet adult diapers ever invented."

The next night, Roy hesitantly donned his new "armor."  He shuffled to the bathroom, a hint of self-consciousness clinging to him like a shadow. But to his surprise, there were no leaks, no embarrassing sounds. He returned to bed, whispering, "Thank you, Avril."

Avril, surprisingly, smiled. "See? Now we can both get some shut-eye."

The next morning, Roy woke up feeling surprisingly well-rested. He glanced at Avril, who was still peacefully slumbering. A quiet chuckle escaped his lips.  Maybe, just maybe, adult diapers weren't such a bad idea after all.  Perhaps, this detour wasn't a sign of regression, but a chance for a second wind, a chance to prioritize their well-being together.

naughty baby hubby

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: My First Story Road to Regresion Chapter One (Prostrate Problems)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 07:22:38 AM »
I like to know that I am going in the right direction please advise and comment

babybunting

• Ballerina
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 11:58:43 AM »
Looks like a promising start, nice to hear how older hubbies get regressed and maybe wife takes new man to see to her every needs.

mommasboy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 04:33:50 PM »
More, please. I hope the direction is one of control and humiliation

bonzodoug

• Ballerina
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 07:05:27 PM »
Excellent start. I have a feeling that his prostate is going to receive a good deal of attention…

naughty baby hubby

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: My First Story Road to Regresion (Prostrate Problems)
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 04:44:46 AM »
Roy shuffled towards the bathroom, the familiar nighttime pressure building. Tonight, however, a new hurdle awaited him. Avril, a sly grin plastered on her face, stood by the bedroom door, arms crossed.

"Hold on there, champ," she said, her voice laced with amusement. "New rule: bedtime in your armor means bedtime business in your armor."

Roy's jaw dropped. "But Avril, I..."

"Nope," she cut him off, a glint in her eye. "We both get a good night's sleep, remember? No more victory laps."

Roy's bladder protested, a frantic drum solo against his insides. He pleaded, "But Avril, come on, this is..."

"Uncomfortable? A little embarrassing?" she finished his sentence, a knowing smirk playing on her lips. "Well, honey, that's the point, isn't it? A little payback for all those nights you woke me up."

Roy felt a wave of humiliation wash over him. He shuffled back to bed, the urge to go growing stronger with each passing minute. He tossed and turned, his pleas ignored by Avril who feigned sleep with exaggerated snores.

The pressure became unbearable. Shame battled with desperation, and finally, a trickle escaped, soaking into the diaper. A wave of relief washed over him, quickly replaced by a burning sensation and the indignity of the situation.

Avril, however, wasn't done. Her eyes snapped open, a triumphant glint in them. "Looks like someone finally lost the battle," she chuckled, reaching over and squeezing the front of his diaper. "My, my, quite the accomplishment for a grown man, wouldn't you say?"

Roy flinched at the cold touch and the condescending tone. A tear welled up in his eye, a mix of frustration and a strange sense of vulnerability he hadn't felt in years.

Seeing his reaction, a flicker of something akin to remorse crossed Avril's face. Maybe she'd gone too far. But before she could speak, a soft sigh escaped Roy's lips. "Alright, Avril," he said, a hint of defeat in his voice. "You win. But can we at least talk about this in the morning?"

Avril hesitated, then nodded curtly. "Fine," she mumbled, turning away. "But tomorrow night, same rules apply."

naughty baby hubby

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 04:51:20 AM »
The morning light painted the room in a pale, unforgiving glow, highlighting the crumpled remains of the previous night's battle. Roy, his body a map of aches from holding back for so long, dreaded the conversation he knew was coming. He tried to gather his thoughts, to formulate a plan, but all he felt was a dull ache of humiliation and a simmering anger towards Avril's harsh treatment.

As he shuffled into the kitchen, Avril was already at the table, a steaming pot of tea and a steely glint in her eye. "Morning, sleepyhead," she greeted, her voice devoid of warmth. Roy mumbled a response, avoiding eye contact.

"So," Avril continued, pushing a plate of toast towards him, "about last night."

Roy braced himself. "Avril, I think we need to—"

"There's nothing to discuss," she cut him off, her voice hard. "We had a deal. You wear these" – she gestured dismissively towards the pack of adult diapers on the counter – "every night, no more bathroom breaks. Simple, effective."

Roy's frustration bubbled to the surface. "But it's degrading! Surely, there are other options. Medication, perhaps?"

Avril's lips thinned into a disapproving line. "Maybe," she conceded grudgingly. "But this works. And frankly," she continued, her voice dropping to a low growl, "you haven't exactly been Mr. Independent lately, have you, Roy? Your bladder's a traitor. Time to face reality."

She tossed a diaper at him, the plastic crinkling with a sound that echoed in the tense silence of the room. Roy flinched, the childish fear of being scolded mixing with a newfound anger – an anger he couldn't quite understand.

"And no more getting up," she added, a cruel amusement dancing in her eyes. "Use it like a little baby, alright? I'll even be the judge of how good a boy you were in the morning."

The last sentence hung heavy in the air, dripping with condescension. A childish defiance welled up within Roy. "A little boy?" he scoffed, his voice laced with a tremor of hurt and anger. "I'm a grown man, Avril!"

Avril met his gaze, her eyes devoid of the warmth he knew and cherished. "Looks like that man couldn't hold his water," she retorted. "Maybe a little discipline is what you need."

Roy slumped back in his chair, the fight draining out of him. This wasn't the Avril he knew, the woman who, despite her gruff exterior, had always been his partner, his confidante. This felt like a power play, a dominance game he didn't understand, and it terrified him.

The day stretched before him, filled with a tense silence that spoke volumes. Roy retreated into himself, his mind churning with a confusing mix of emotions. As dusk approached, painting the sky in hues of orange and purple, Avril reappeared with a determined glint in her eye.

"Time for your new bedtime routine, little man," she announced, holding up the diaper pack.

Roy stared at her, a wave of despair washing over him. Was this their new normal? A battle of wills fought with adult diapers as ammunition? Or was there a way to bridge the gap, to find a solution that respected both their needs? He looked at Avril, a silent plea in his eyes. Would she listen, or was this just the beginning of a strange, humiliating new chapter in their lives?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender