Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My First Story Road to Regresion (Prostrate Problems)  (Read 4870 times)

naughty baby hubby

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: My First Story Road to Regresion (Prostrate Problems)
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2024, 09:28:53 AM »
Roy stumbled out of the bathroom, the harsh light of the kitchen blinding him momentarily. The cold air stung his bare skin, a stark contrast to the stifling heat of the bathroom. Avril shoved him roughly towards the corner, her face contorted in a mask of disgust.

"You think you can get away with this?" she spat, her voice laced with venom.  "You'll learn to take care of yourself, Roy, one way or another."

She stormed over to a cupboard, yanking open the doors with a bang. Roy watched her movements with a mixture of fear and defiance. He knew this wasn't over.

Avril reappeared, a bottle of pungent liquid and a large spoon clutched in her hands. Roy's blood ran cold. He recognized the castor oil, a vile-tasting purgative used as a punishment in his younger years.

"Open your mouth," Avril commanded, her voice cold.

Roy squeezed his eyes shut, his jaw clenched tight.  He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of his obedience.

A cruel smile played on Avril's lips.  She pinched his nose shut with a vice-like grip. Panic surged through Roy, the primal need for air overriding his defiance.  He gasped, his mouth involuntarily falling open.

Avril seized the opportunity, shoving the spoonful of oil down his throat. The sickly sweet, oily taste flooded his senses, triggering a gag reflex.  He sputtered and choked, tears streaming down his face.

As Avril forced another spoonful in, a primal scream ripped from his throat.  Shame and humiliation burned through him, but beneath it all, a flicker of defiance remained.

He wouldn't break.  He would find a way to fight back, a way to escape this twisted nightmare.

Avril shoved the spoon back into the bottle, her face flushed with exertion and a hint of sadistic satisfaction.  "There," she sneered.  "That should teach you some manners."

She shoved him back towards the corner, the rest of the castor oil bottle glinting ominously in her hand.

Roy stood there, his body trembling, the vile aftertaste of the oil coating his mouth.

naughty baby hubby

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2024, 09:34:30 AM »
Roy doubled over in the corner, his stomach churning in a violent rebellion against the vile concoction forced upon him. Cramps twisted his insides with a relentless grip, each wave of pain punctuated by a choked gasp escaping his lips. Panic gnawed at the edges of his reason, the primal need for relief overriding any shred of remaining pride.

"A-Avril," he stammered, his voice raw with a mixture of shame and desperation. "Please... the potty..."

Avril, arms crossed and face etched with a chilling indifference, watched him writhe.  "I told you," she said, her voice dripping with a cruel satisfaction that sent shivers down Roy's spine.  "This is what happens when you disobey."

His pleas devolved into whimpers, tears blurring his vision into a watery mess. He squeezed his eyes shut, desperately trying to hold back the inevitable, but the pain became a relentless tide he could no longer resist. A choked sob escaped his lips as a warm, wet sensation spread down his legs, the unmistakable evidence of his defeat staining the cold, sterile floor.

Shame burned through him like a white-hot fire, consuming him from the inside out. He had failed. He had been reduced to this – a helpless child, humiliated and broken in the sterile corner of the kitchen. The childish clothes he was forced to wear hung limply on his thin frame, mocking him with their absurdity.

As the violent cramps subsided, leaving behind a dull ache and a chilling emptiness, Roy dared to open his eyes.  He expected to see either gloating triumph or cold satisfaction on Avril's face.  Instead, a flicker of something far more complex crossed her features – an emotion he couldn't quite decipher. Was it disgust? Disappointment?  It was a fleeting expression, quickly replaced by a steely resolve that sent a fresh jolt of fear through him.

"Clean yourself up," she commanded, her voice devoid of warmth, laced only with icy finality.  "And don't you dare think you're getting out of this punishment. There's more where that came from."

She tossed a roll of paper towels at him with a disdainful flick of her wrist, the plastic wrapper making a hollow sound as it landed at his feet.  Then, with a swish of her skirt, she disappeared from the kitchen, leaving him alone with the weight of his humiliation and the sickening reminder of his helplessness.

Roy sat there, the damp clothes clinging uncomfortably to him. The defiance that had flickered within him moments ago dimmed considerably, replaced by a crushing sense of despair so profound it threatened to suffocate him. He was trapped, a prisoner in his own body and in this twisted reality Avril had constructed.

naughty baby hubby

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2024, 09:39:07 AM »
Roy stared at the mess on the floor, shame a bitter taste in his mouth. The urge to crawl into a corner and disappear was strong, but a flicker of defiance pushed him forward. He wouldn't let her see him completely broken.

Grasping the paper towels with trembling hands, he began to clean, the harsh texture scraping against his raw skin. Tears welled up in his eyes, blurring his vision, but he blinked them back, determined to maintain some semblance of dignity.

The minutes stretched into an eternity as he scrubbed at the stain, the paper towels disintegrating in his grip.  Just as he finished, Avril reappeared in the doorway.

"Took you long enough," she sneered, her voice devoid of any sympathy.  "Now get in the bath.  The water's getting cold."

Roy's heart sank.  Another indignity awaited him.  He longed to defy her, to scream at her for the humiliation, but the memory of the castor oil and the fear in his gut kept him silent.

He shuffled towards the bathroom, the oversized clothes he was forced to wear flapping around his ankles.  The cold air sent shivers down his spine, but it was nothing compared to the dread pooling in his stomach.

As he stepped into the bathroom, a wave of stale steam hit him.  The bathtub, overflowing with lukewarm water, looked like a prison.  A razor and shaving cream sat on the edge, glinting under the harsh light.

"Get in," Avril commanded, her voice cold.

Roy hesitated, a silent plea in his eyes.  Anything but this.

"Don't make me repeat myself," she growled, taking a menacing step towards him.

He climbed into the tub, the lukewarm water barely offering any comfort.  Avril knelt beside him, her gaze sharp and predatory.

"We're going to get rid of all that unnecessary hair," she said, her voice laced with a twisted sense of pleasure.

Roy watched in horror as she picked up the razor, the sharp blade reflecting the harsh light.  Panic surged through him, the threat of another violation adding to the humiliation he already felt.

"No," he whispered, his voice barely audible.

"Don't argue," she snapped, her grip tightening around the razor.  "This is for your own good."

As the cold metal touched his skin, a primal scream ripped from Roy's throat. The world blurred into a nightmarish kaleidoscope of fear and helplessness.  He was trapped, a puppet at the mercy of her cruel whims.

naughty baby hubby

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2024, 09:44:53 AM »
Roy emerged from the bath, his skin raw and exposed, feeling utterly vulnerable. Despite the room's warmth, he shivered uncontrollably, the cold of the experience clinging to him more than the water droplets that trickled down his hairless body.

Avril, a grim expression etched on her face, roughly dried him off with a towel, her touch impersonal and clinical.  As she fumbled with the oversized terry cloth nappy and plastic pants, a sickening feeling of regression washed over Roy.

Without a word, she led him down the hallway, his bare feet slapping against the cold floor.  He felt like a small child being dragged to punishment, a feeling amplified by the oversize clothes hanging loosely on his thin frame.

They arrived at a spare room, a space usually reserved for guests.  But on the single bed lay Mr. Snuggle, his oversized teddy bear form a cruel mockery of comfort in this oppressive situation.

"This is your room now," Avril said, her voice cold and clipped. "No more messes in my bathroom or kitchen.  Do you understand?"

Roy nodded mutely, unable to tear his eyes away from the bear.  The familiar object in this unfamiliar setting felt like a twisted attempt to manipulate him back into a submissive child.  He yearned to scream, to lash out, but the fear that had become his constant companion kept him silent.

naughty baby hubby

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2024, 10:32:30 AM »
Avril tucked the thin sheet around Roy's shivering form. Her touch lingered for a moment longer than necessary, sending chills down his spine.

"Now, listen closely, Roy," she said, her voice a chilling whisper.  "Since Mr. Snuggles is your responsibility now, you need to make sure he's kept clean.  Just like everything else in this house."

Roy's heart hammered against his ribs.  This was a new kind of cruelty, a twisted attempt to burden him with the responsibility of mimicking the violation he himself had just endured.  He clenched his fists, nails digging into his palms.

He looked at Mr. Snuggle, the once comforting teddy bear now a symbol of her twisted control.  The thought of replicating what Avril had done, of participating in this charade, filled him with a horrifying dread.

"I... I don't know how," he stammered, his voice barely a whisper.

"Don't be ridiculous, Roy," Avril's voice turned hard.  "It's not rocket science.  Surely you can manage to keep your precious teddy bear clean."

Her words were laced with a cruel mockery, deliberately blurring the lines between reality and her twisted game.  Tears pricked at Roy's eyes, blurring his vision.  He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of seeing him cry, wouldn't let her witness the complete breakdown she seemed determined to orchestrate.

He squeezed his eyes shut, forcing down the rising tide of nausea.  "Mr. Snuggle doesn't need a bath," he mumbled, his voice surprisingly firm.

"Doesn't he?" Avril's voice turned sharp, the playful facade slipping momentarily.  "Perhaps you need a refresher then, don't you?"

She took a menacing step closer, her shadow falling over him.  But this time, a flicker of something akin to fear crossed her features, a fleeting emotion quickly replaced by a renewed coldness.

"We'll discuss this in the morning," she said curtly.  "Goodnight, Roy."

mommasboy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2024, 07:16:19 PM »
So lovely. The humiliations grow more and more. I love seeing him forced to poo

naughty baby hubby

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2024, 03:50:27 AM »
Roy woke up on Sunday morning, a familiar dampness reminding him it was time for a bathroom trip. He glanced over at Mr. Snuggles, his giant teddy bear, who was still nestled close beside him.  Roy remembered how much fun they had playing yesterday, and how Mr. Snuggles always felt soft and comforting to cuddle.

Suddenly, the bedroom door creaked open and Avril peeked in, her eyes blinking sleepily. "Good morning, sleepyhead!" she chirped.

Roy, caught a little off guard by Avril's arrival, fumbled slightly under the covers. "Good morning, Avril."

Avril noticed him looking a little flustered and his arms wrapped around Mr. Snuggles.  She smiled playfully.  "Looks like you and Mr. Snuggles had a real cuddle party last night! Did he keep you warm?"

Roy peeked out from under the covers, a touch of red creeping up his cheeks. "Yeah, Mr. Snuggles is the best cuddler ever!"Avril knelt beside Roy's bed, a gentle smile on her face.  "Good morning, sleepyhead! Did you sleep well?"

Roy, still a little shy from being caught cuddling Mr. Snuggles, mumbled a greeting.  "Yeah, I slept okay."

Avril noticed a slight dampness around Roy's pajamas.  "Looks like Mr. Snuggles kept you so warm last night, you might have had a little accident," she said in a kind and understanding voice.

"Don't worry, these things happen sometimes, especially with all the fun you were having!"

Roy's cheeks flushed a little red, but he felt relieved Avril wasn't angry.  "Oh," he mumbled, looking down at his lap.

"How about this," Avril continued cheerfully.  "Since you're already a bit damp, why don't we see if you need to use the potty?  Sometimes after a long night's sleep, our bodies need to go poo poo even before we wake up completely."

Roy peeked up at Avril, considering her suggestion.  He did feel a familiar pressure in his tummy.  "Okay," he agreed shyly.

Avril helped Roy out of bed and took him to the bathroom.  "Let's see if you can go on the potty," she encouraged him.

Roy sat on the potty, a little unsure at first.  But after a few moments, he felt a sense of relief as he managed to poop in the potty.

"Great job, Roy!" Avril cheered, clapping her hands gently.  "You used the potty all by yourself!" Now then bend over and let me wipe that poopy bum. Roy bend over Avril parted his cheeks and wipe his bum clean. there that was not bad was it. Now lets get you dressed

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender