Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My First Story Road to Regresion (Prostrate Problems)  (Read 4274 times)

macfinder2000, cuddles, naughty baby hubby, derry, Juliet (+ 1 Hidden) and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

mommasboy

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: My First Story Road to Regresion (Prostrate Problems)
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2024, 11:45:40 AM »
I do love the direction of this story. Complete subjugation and humiliation. One bit of minor constructive criticism. You have a tendency to repeat certain phrases and lines, often close together. You could use an editor. And Avril's reactions are confusing. She is described as sometimes feeling fear or similar emotions, without any explanation for why she would be feeling that way. But otherwise this story is quite enjoyable. Thanks for writing it

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2024, 02:26:05 PM »
I'm always hesitant to comment too much on others' writing because I don't want to discourage anyone from contributing here. I also understand, however, that it's nice to get feedback so I'll make some brief notes that I hope you find useful. These are intended to be constructive and positive, so please disregard anything you find unhelpful!

First, thanks for contributing. It's a creative storyline. Although there are aspects of it I don't personally care for, that's strictly a matter of different tastes and not a reflection on the writing. I won't comment on that.

I echo mommasboy's comment that some of the emotional reactions seem to be a bit "unearned" in my opinion. It might be helpful to think more about what led up to a particular emotional reaction so that readers can understand where the character's head is at.

As far as the repetitive language, I think that's something we all have to work at. I know there are certain words I overuse in my own writing, but I try to use my computer software to help find when I'm being overly repetitive. Also always make use of whatever spelling and grammar software you may have available. I haven't picked up many spelling problems in your writing, but there are some occasional grammar slips.

Lastly, I would recommend you use the "preview" button before posting. I often find that the line spacing and line breaks I had in my offline file get messed up when I paste it into a post here. I always have to go back and add spaces, etc. to make it look right on the screen.

I hope these are helpful and encouraging. That's certainly how they are intended. Thanks again for your efforts.

mommasboy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2024, 11:25:16 AM »
More, please?

Baby Samantha

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2024, 09:46:19 AM »
I’m really enjoying this story. In hope you are able to write more soon. x

babybunting

• Ballerina
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2024, 12:48:21 PM »
Please carry on with this lovely story, i am enjoying it very much

mommasboy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #40 on: Yesterday at 11:38:23 AM »
It looks like this story has been abandoned, sadly

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender