Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Posting Rules-MUST read if posting. Updated Oct.15, 2015  (Read 25833 times)

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Posting Rules-MUST read if posting. Updated Oct.15, 2015
« on: February 13, 2006, 03:01:04 PM »
We survive & are popular by interaction. If you're not interacting with us by contributing a post or comment once in a while, you're leeching from us.

Do not post other people's stories, or add parts to other people's stories without the author's permission. All stories here are owned by the authors. You cannot repost or republish their works without their permission. To protect their anonymity, we will seek permission for you if you cannot contact them. We will actively pursue & take action against anyone who steals or reposts our authors works without their permission. We cannot promise to stop everyone from stealing stories here for their own profit or glory, but if we can't stop them, we will give them a pretty hard time, & may be able to have the site or server carrying the stolen material shut down.

* Story Part Sizes - Parts can be no more than about 8.5k in size. For standard browser text, that's about 2 screens worth here, or about enough to fill 6-8 of those little text boxes you type or paste your part into. It won't be a strict limit. A little over won't matter. Over-sized parts make oversized data packets which can be lost or corrupted during backing it up, archiving, repairs, or retrieving it. Many servers won't even accept oversize data packets, so would make it difficult if we have to move it or us to another server.

* Part Limits - Unlimited. You can continue your story to as many parts as you like. If your story remains active it will stay at or near the top. However, if one gets carried away & cranks out a lot of parts all at once, they will be asked to slow down. Extremely large stories will be judged on an individual basis because I expect some will put up any old boring part to their story just to keep their story on top & running.

* Posting Additional Parts - Post your additional story parts as a reply to your previous part. If there is a comment to your story after your last part, just post your next part as a reply to or after the comment. People who regularly post brief parts of only a short sentence or so just to keep their story on top will have their posts limited, or the story locked from adding more parts.

* Posting Comments To A Story - Comments to a story are welcome. However if a story or this site gets too cluttered with comments, the oldest comments will be deleted first to tidy up the place.

* Registration - During times of very low security risks, & when we aren't getting too much traffic, it may be possible to access all our sites. But during high security risk times or peak traffic, you may not be able to access everything if you are not a member. Most of the time you will not be required to register to view Betty's.

* Sissy, brolita, & ABDL stories, or comments about them only! Talk all you want about other stuff at our main board. This section is for stories. Story-related comments are welcome here, but beware that the oldest related discussions & comments will not stay up as long as the stories themselves to prevent too much clutter.

No Offensive Language or Stories - We can let things go a bit over the top, but go to far, & you'll be warned, edited, or deleted. I don't like it too graphic, our regulars don't like it, our sponsors & donors don't like it. Depending how far or graphic you go, it may be illegal in your country or mine too!

By posting your stories here you automatically give permission to the Betty's to carry the story at our story site.

We agree not to carry, post, repost, or publish the stories outside of our story sites or boards, or sell them, without the permission of the author or their representative.

http://buffalobetties.com/img/censoredMEDlg.jpg

Use the banned words at your own risk. In most cases, after you post, the banned word will be substituted with a hint of the banned word instead. So if authors can't figure out another word to use instead of the banned word, most readers should be able to guess the real word by the hint. But if you use a lot of banned words, your story will become confusing with too many hints.

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award