Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Posting Rules-MUST read if posting. Updated Oct.15, 2015  (Read 25822 times)

patticakes

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Posting Rules-MUST read if posting. Updated Oct.15, 2015
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 02:47:15 AM »
Thanks so much for looking into this.  Also, I don't know why I don't have "like or "unlike" under my user name
when I post something.  Everyone else who is submitting responses seems to. 

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2017, 03:02:54 AM »
If you're seeing something different, your browser settings are off, or it's out of date.

You may also be using an un-supported browser or OS. We support almost everything. But we do not support Microsoft Edge, Explorer, or Windows 10, & don't plan to. They're too intrusive to our sites, & invade privacy too much to be trusted at private, or sissy/ABDL sites.

Many private, personal, & underground sites don't support them either for the same reasons.

Betty's will still function good enough if you must use them, but some special functions may not work, or work properly.

You're better off at least getting a better browser, most of the rest of them are better & safer. We support all other versions of Windows except W10, most versions of Linux, Mac,  & almost any smart phone. We even have a separate special version of Betty's & Stories made just for phones or small tablets. Our system is even smart enough to send you the best version of our pages for the device you're using automatically (I made that).

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2017, 03:13:37 AM »
"Like" is a rating system much as "Like" on Facebook. But only myself & a few moderators or members can usually give like or unlike points (Karma). The option is not available or not always available for most regular members.

The "Likes" (Karma) I give are purely by mathematics & statistics. The more recent "reads" they get to their posts, the more likes they get. The more recent traffic they bring to the place with their posts the more Likes they get too.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2017, 03:14:39 AM »
Uh, it's the fact that you're looking at your posts from your account, isn't it? I can see a LIKE UNLIKE under your name, and cannot see it under mine.

patticakes

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2017, 03:17:08 AM »
Thanks again for your quick and  thorough reply.  Unfortunately, I did make the switch to Windows 10 and use
Firefox mostly to access the site.  Given this, I guess I am lucky just to be able to access the site and post
responses.  It is an excellent site and I plan to keep supporting it regularly from here on.

vjjohn

• Fresh
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2017, 03:24:12 AM »
I believe here, I currently temporarily have it set for a lot of people to be able to use the "like" function if it's working right. But you can't vote for yourself, so you won't see the option for your own name.

-Betty-
(posting under my test account)

patticakes

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2018, 03:21:17 PM »
I see that there are well over 100 guests currently reading stories.  I don't understand why you are allowing guests to view any stories, not just the new ones. In your effort to bring back this site to full viability your service must be by subscription only.  I think $12.00 per month would be reasonable.  There are so many from all over the world who simply love reading and contributing stories here.  I would find it very hard to believe that most could not afford $12.00 per month. That is a small amount for the great entertainment this site provides.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender