Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Little Hobo episodes 1 to FIN  (Read 50726 times)

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo episodes 1 to FIN
« on: February 11, 2006, 07:25:54 AM »
LITTLE HOBO

No one really took any notice of me.  Unless they looked down they would not even see me. I stand 4’ 11” and so thin I can walk out in a rain shower and have the rain miss me.  I am a familiar sight on the streets as that is where I mainly live.  Sometimes do a little begging but not too often and then the law doesn’t bother me.  My meals come mainly from restaurant bins late at night. I usually manage a varied diet as we have several Chinese, one Italian and two India restaurants plus an English one.

Today had all the symptoms of being a normal day, met a few people who knew me, and, because they know I did not partake of too much alcohol they would give me 50p for a cup of tea without me even asking. A polite good morning or afternoon would suffice and today was good to me; I collected ÂŁ3.50p., a very good day for me. This was enough for 2 cups of tea and a can of beer to take back to my residence (large polythene covered cardboard box) under one of the local river bridges.

Several people had offered help (although sometimes I thought charity) in the form of part time work etc. but nothing enough to afford shelter too.  Also I feel a lot was from pity.  Until today!

It was quite late in the afternoon and I was doing my usual preamble down the main street in town.  It was blowing a bitterly cold wind and I was looking for somewhere to shelter away from it.  Anyway, a large car stopped alongside me and a giant of a man got out (to me 5’ 6” is a giant but he was well over 6ft) and asked me if I was interested in some work, ALL found, food, shelter and clothing. Too good to be true I thought, what is the catch?  When I asked for a little more information he simply gave me a card and said ‘Be here should you decide to accept’. When I asked if he would drive me there, he simply looked down at me and said ‘We would never get the smell from the car, Walk’. I decided as he was so rude and arrogant I would continue my normal day. Look around gather what I could and return to my residence. I know while I could not afford to be real choosy, but I was always polite to people and a little politeness in return I felt I could expect. So I did my routines and returned to my residence only to find someone had been there and slashed my boxes to shreds and in this bitter wind I needed shelter and warmth.

To consider going to the address on the card was out of the question as it must be at least 5 miles from here, so I gathered some of the polythene sheeting to wrap myself in to try and protect myself from the biting winds.

As the night progressed and the temperature dropped I feel I went from sleep to coma because I no longer felt the cold, I certainly did not feel someone picking me up the following morning.

It would appear the person from the car had been sent to find me again to try and persuade me to accept the position.  Apparently when they found me I was near death through hypothermia and was rushed to the address on the card, placed in a warm bath and warmed through. However as it turned out I was to remain unconscious for some 6 days, during which time I was cleansed (all bodily hair removed included) placed in nappies, pink baby sleeper and wrapped tightly in a warm blanket, placed in a cot and allowed to recover.

As I slowly regained consciousness I was not only very weak but also confused. I tried to move but everything felt strange and what are these bars?  I tried to sit up, but the first thing I noticed was I could not close my legs something bulky was stopping me from doing so and the exertion made me feel dizzy.  I decided to lie where I was for now.  It was at least warm and comfortable and I smelled unusually clean, even babyish and slipped back into a normal sleep.  What I hadn’t noticed at the time was the bulkiness between my legs was soaking wet.

I do not know how long after I fell asleep it was when I was awoken by a kindly looking lady about 30 years old asking me if I was feeling alright.  When I tried to talk everything was muffled and mumbled, something was in my mouth stopping me talking properly.  The lady reached down and removed a dummy from my mouth saying it had been used to stop me swallowing my tongue while comatose. I had a million questions but she just shushed me and said to rest.  She then placed the teat of a feed bottle between my lips and told me to suc-k and feed.  I don’t know why but I just did as she said, the contents were sweet and creamy and it was while I was taking this bottle that I realised I was wet.  I tried to push the bottle teat from my mouth but the lady was equally adamant and she kept it there until I was finished.

Once I had finished the bottle of formula the lady said time to change my nappy, even in my befuddled state of mind I knew I never wore nappies. I asked her was happening and she said to relax and all will be explained and sorted very shortly.

The blanket I was tightly wrapped in was removed revealing the pink sleeper.  The lady rolled me onto my stomach and proceeded to undo the sleeper to remove it.  Once I was undressed I was lifted from the cot and placed upon a table which was protected with a plastic covered mattress, a strap placed over my chest and tightened. This I was told was to stop me falling while in my weakened state. The lady then proceeded to remove my pants and nappy, cleansed me, applied some cream and powder to my nether regions (that smell again) and then replaced the thick nappy and plastic pants. I did manage to see as she shook the panties out they were pink. I managed to remove my dummy and asked ‘why are you doing this to me, and why all girly things?’  â€˜Shush now it is all we have that will fit you and all will be sorted soon’. She undid the strap across my chest and sat me up making it possible for her to slip the pink satin romper suit over my head, putting my arms through the short puffed sleeves. She then pulled it down as far as my crotch whereupon I was manoeuvred to allow her to do the poppers and close the suit. A pair of white knitted bootees was to be my only footwear.

At this point the lady called out the name Robert and the man from the car appeared, ‘Would you bring her to the conservatory please Robert’  â€˜Of course Madam’ he replied.

I was thinking what is it with this ‘her’ bit, my present clothes may be girly but I am not.

That was as far as my thoughts went as I was taken from the table and stood to the floor, I felt dizzy and wobbled a bit but managed to recover (or so I thought) Robert then took a firm hold of my hand (swallowing it in his huge hams) and walking slowly (that is all the nappy and my present health would allow) led me to the door, out along a little corridor to the head of some stairs.  He said to me ‘Take them one at a time then you won’t fall’.  That is what I was doing when once more I came over feint and began to fall

epo

(http://unclegadget.com/UncAds/Electronics3.jpg)

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobe #2
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 10:45:33 AM »
My next recollection was waking to find myself lying across the lady’s lap with my head cradled in her arm and she was fanning me cool with one of those flip open fans ladies use.  I tried to sit up but she quite firmly held me down telling me to relax, that I had feinted and almost fallen down the stairs.  It was only Robert being there and catching me that saved me from a nasty accident and we don’t want anymore of those right now.  Next thing I heard was the lady calling ‘Sarah!! Is little ones bottle ready?’  â€˜Yes Ma’am!’ came the reply.  I tried to ask what was happening but once again I was shushed.  When Sarah arrived she handed the bottle to the lady who then as before ‘encouraged’ me to accept it.  

For the next few days I slipped in and out of sleep quite a lot, perhaps the body healing itself, but each waking time was the same, wrapped tightly in a blanket and lying in a cot.  

However the day came when I awoke fully and felt fine.  It was time to ask questions. The first question being; ‘What the devil is going on?’

I began to call out to attract someone’s attention and was successful, in a matter of minutes the kindly looking lady appeared. ‘Ahh!!’ she said to me ‘you have rejoined us, lets get you sorted then we can talk’.

Two minutes later Sarah and Robert entered the room, lifted me from the cot and unwrapped me from the blanket I had been wrapped in. I was about to sit up when I found the bulk of the nappy slowed me down but also Robert put a hand on my shoulder and held me back down.

‘Just lie still’ said Sarah ‘We will take care of everything’. She then began removing the romper suit I was wearing, followed by my plastic pants and well soaked nappy.  Sarah then told me to get up and follow her. We went to the bathroom whereupon she ran a very perfumed bubble bath and told me to get in.

Being somewhat confused at this stage I just went along with what they told me.  After the bath I was dried in a large fluffy towel and Sarah took me back to the nursery room where Robert was waiting.  I was feeling a little concerned, but Robert just picked me up with little or no effort and placed me on the table I was laid on for undressing.  Sarah then approached with clean nappies in her hands.  I began to protest about wearing them, but, as she pointed out ‘was the one she removed wet or dry?’  I could not argue the point right now, but I certainly would, I still needed some time to clear my brain.

Once dressed once more I was taken to the conservatory and this time placed in a high chair. The tray was bought down and fastened in front of me.  I looked to the outside world and saw about a foot of snow on the ground and still more falling.

A few minutes later the aroma of frying bacon and sausage wafted into the room and I had visions of a lovely breakfast at last.

The kind lady I remembered then entered the room and sat down in a chair almost opposite me, still leaving me with a view of the cold and snowy weather outdoors and that wonderful aroma permeating my nostrils.

She looked at me and said ‘I am Julia; I have a proposal for you which I hope you will accept. Please allow me to fully explain it before you make a decision’.  I thought, well at least now I know some names. She then proceeded to explain to me what she wished.

Firstly, she wished for me to be a baby girl of 1 year old or a little less. Why, there was a baby competition coming up and she wanted me to be her baby, but, it would mean total dedication, living and being the part.  

What did it mean?, total dedication from me and from them, she told me I HAD to appear as a NATURAL baby for the age group she wished to enter me.

All this time, my view was of a very very cold outside and my smell sensors were in overload with the aroma of that wonderful breakfast.

Julia went on to tell me that everything would be provided; all I had to do was accept and behave as told.  She also told me there would be a ‘safe’ word should I feel distressed or wish to stop everything, and using it I could leave whenever I wished. BUT, ALL cash prizes would be mine, but cups and titles hers.  When I was about to ask she pre-empted

. ÂŁ5,000

Julia then placed a contract on the table of my high chair and said, ‘I will fetch your breakfast, give you a few moments to decide. I hope the papers are signed when I return, if not we will get you some fresh male clothing and you may leave’.  With that she walked toward the kitchen.

I was now alone and pondering, I thought, well, go along with it for a while, use the magic word when weather fine and disappear, or, go along all the way to competition and get ÂŁ5,000. Third choice, go now, but where, I have no idea.

By the time Julia came back with a nice full plate of bacon, eggs, mushrooms, sausage etc. I had signed the form. Of course when Julia saw this she placed the plate upon a nearby table and picked the forms up to ensure they were correctly signed.

‘Excellent Paula dear, Oh!! That is your new name dear, from this point forth you are a bay girl approaching 12 months old’.

She then called Sarah and told her to bring MY breakfast in, a Rusk in milk and a bottle of formula. 

.ept

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #3
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 10:54:07 AM »
Miss Julia I was told was now going to be my Mummy and Sarah and Robert my Aunty and Uncle.  What of my bacon and eggs I screamed, Adults food is for adults is all I was told, baby food for you now. Also I was told ‘talking’ is for grown ups, not little babies, so I was not to talk adult talk anymore or I would be punished.

As I sat in the chair being fed I realised how Julia had very cleverly used a little psychology by using my own senses to convince me to sign the contract. Seeing the cold weather outside; and, the overpowering aroma of bacon and sausage cooking emanating from the kitchen played a large part in convincing me. I was later to find just how binding it was to become.

Once meal time was over for everyone Mommy Julia told Sarah to fetch my new clothes and accessories.  Two minutes later I was taken from the high chair, laid upon a plastic sheet covering the sofa cushions and my romper removed.  

When Sarah returned she was carrying several items. The first I was shown was a dress, then a petticoat.  These were put on me, the petticoat was a single layer and the dress was white satin with elbow length puff sleeve, the only fancy trim being a row of pale pink lace at the neckline, sleeve and skirt hems.  Neither item covered half of my nappy.  Next to be put on me was a pair of white knitted tights followed by pants which had 4 rows of lace to match that on the dress around them. I am sure they are highly visible. Next came the pair of white knitted baby bootees tied with pink ribbons at the ankles.  Sarah then looked across to Mommy Julia and said ‘Mittens Miss Julia’  â€˜Yes for now at least’ she replied.  With that a pair of mittens was placed upon my hands.  They were a strange pair inasmuch they only have one finger and that was inside which held the thumb into the palm of the hand.  With the straps done at the wrist I now no longer had proper use of my hands. The straps were of the broad plastic ratchet type sometimes used by the police as temporary handcuffs. Once fastened and checked neither too tight or loose, the excess was cut off and a pink ribbon bow tied over them making them look normal.  Aunty Sarah then explained it was only a temporary measure until I settled into routine.

This done, Aunty Sarah had me stand on the floor; my legs took on a bowed effect due to the bulk of the nappy between them.  Mommy Julia then came over to look and said ‘It’s a good start, plenty of room for improvement.  Put her down now would you please Sarah’.  â€˜Yes Ma’am’ Sarah replied.  I was made to sit on the sofa. Sarah disappeared but only for a few seconds this time, when she returned she was carrying something and it was tinkling. It was pink leather baby harness with pictures of leaping bunnies and 3 bells on the front panel.  I wanted to protest but seeing Robert standing by the doorway did not bother.  Aunty Sarah approached and placed the harness around my chest, fastening it in the rear, then two straps over the shoulder, before attaching them to the waiting buckles though, she crossed them over, this she told me would ensure they did not slip.

Once fitted to Aunty Sarah’s satisfaction she looked at Uncle Robert and simply said ‘OK, she’s ready’. He walked over and picked me up with comparative ease, holding me so I was looking over his shoulder.  Next thing I knew was he was putting me down, but in a lying posture and what is more, he was putting me in an oversized pram. Once I was in he simply attached my harness to waiting clips ensuring I remained there. The cover was put on the pram and the hood raised reducing the light. I was then left to get my first baby nap. Naturally I did not do much sleeping but spent a lot of time considering the situation I was in. What had I signed up to? Kept in baby girls clothing, treat 100% as a baby, no longer allowed to talk and expected to use nappies all the time. Lying here there was no way I was able to argue about it.

I guess I must have dozed off though because the next thing I knew was Sarah leaning over the pram checking my nappy.  â€˜I need to go real bad’ I said ‘Can you let me out to go to the toilet?’  â€˜You are wearing your toilet pet’ she said and reminded me about talking. I had just earned myself two punishments. ‘But I have only just woken, that is unfair’  â€˜Three now’ is all she said. I decided to keep hush.

Sarah then proceeded to drop the hood of the pram and remove the cover. She then called Robert in to help.  He released my harness and lifted me from the pram and carried me to my room, placed me on the changing table and waited for Sarah to arrive.

A few minutes later Sarah walked into the room holding something in her hand and looking very stern.  With Roberts’s aid she undressed me of everything except the mittens. At this point Sarah said to Robert, ‘lift and part her legs for me please’. He then took hold of my ankles and lifted my legs over my body and then spread them as far as he could. This not on exposed my bottom but pulled everything taught. Sarah now showed me what she had bought into the room with her, it was a wooden paddle. I struggled to get free but Robert was far to strong for me.  Sarah then explained my punishment for talking, 10 smacks for each offence. So, I had earned 30.  She then further explained this would be 5 to each cheek of my bottom and 10 to each of my inner thighs, she also assured me they ARE going to hurt.

Robert was standing holding my legs from my head end leaving my bottom and thighs fully expose. Sarah took her place and began to administer the punishment and God, she was sooo right when she said it would hurt, I thought she was using a red hot poker. By the time she had done 10 smacks on my cheeks I was screaming and sobbing, but undeterred Sarah now began the real painful part, the inner thighs, by the time she had finished there I was almost feint with pain and sobbing only that sort of pain can cause.

When my nappy and pants were replaced they padded my bottom, but not so the thighs, the slightest movement of my legs set my thighs on fire with pain again. Through my sobbing I heard Sarah say that is where all future smacks would be so good behaviour would be a good idea.  My tights were then slipped up my legs and bought a fresh flood of tears as I wish they had not been, but they did pad some of the movement problem.

It was while I was sat up having my dress buttoned and the sash tied that mommy Julia walked in commenting ‘I guess from all the noise someone has been naughty’. Sarah looked and told her all about it.  Mommy Julia then looked at me and said ‘Now young lady we are going to have to teach you the rules, you know you are not to talk, and as of signing that paper, you do not walk, you will wear baby girls clothes, nappies at ALL times and, USE them. Get used to it’. Your diet will consist of pureed food, bottles of formula. Your medications as I prescribe. Medications will include small doses female hormones to help your skin and a little reshaping of the chest. Unfortunately while you are on them a side effect is a reduction in the size and efficiency of you manhood, not that that matters you will not be using it for a long while other than to pass water’. She then looked at Robert and Sarah and said ‘as Paula is unsettled today we will begin regression tomorrow, I will leave the mix for her morning bottle out’. Returning to me she said ‘That means young lady, loads of pram time for you for the next four or five weeks while we teach you to be a proper little baby girl’.  There were loads of questions I needed to ask but dare not; I was still in pain from the last reminder about talking.

Mommy Julia then said to Sarah ‘put Paula back in her pram for today but leave the hood down so she can see the tree’s and sky, let her rest for now’. ‘Yes ma’am’ Sarah replied and replaced my harness.  I was then carried to my pram, clipped in and allowed to just rest and again ponder my future, how much of it will I know?...................................EP3

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #4
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 10:56:25 AM »
The remainder of the day was quite uneventful with only my 2 hourly bottle and nappy changes breaking the day.  At approx 7pm I was given my final bottle of the day and placed in my cot for the night.  I think they had put something in my bottle as I actually soon fell asleep. The next thing I knew it was morning and I was being woken. Woken to what though, Mommy Julia had said today was the beginning.

I was taken from my cot, undressed and bathed. Returning to the nursery my nappy and plastic pants were put upon me followed by and dress and nothing more.  This was followed by breakfast, again consisting 1 milky Rusk and bottle of feed.  Everything seemed a little rushed this morning and on completion of my breakfast Robert was instructed to return me to the nursery and strap me to the changing table where I was to remain.  The aroma of breakfast being fried soon entered my room making me feel positively hungry.

I am not sure exactly how long I was lying on the table, but eventually Mommy Julia came in followed by another lady and Robert. ‘This is Doctor Maria darling; she has come to help you be a proper baby girl’. Robert then undid the strap holding me down while Mommy Julia removed my pants and nappy.  This all done Robert turned me over onto my stomach and held me. Suddenly there was a sharp prick in my bottom and Mommy Julia said this was the first of my girly hormones.  Next I was turned over onto my back and Dr. Maria began examining my genitals.  With Robert holding me down I was going nowhere but I almost hit the ceiling when I felt the next three injections. One in each testicle and one directly into my pen-is.  â€˜There you go Julia, she is started on a female hormone course, physically incapable of holding her water and now chemically castrated, that little thing will be no good to anyone without the reversal injection’.

I felt now was a good time for the safe word. It was then I realised I did not know it and when I asked Mommy Julia all I received was a very stern look from her. ‘I really need to stop her talking’ Julia said.  â€˜Leave it with me’ replied Dr. Maria.  Next thing I knew was Robert lifting my legs high in the air and opening them wide, Mommy Julia then proceeded to spank my inner thighs once again. 5 lashes each side and I was back in tears once more.

Robert lowered my legs and Mommy Julia and the doctor left the room. A few minutes later Sarah came in and began to dress me.

With my nappy and pants replaced Sarah then put a pair of white knitted bootees on me. Instead of a dress Sarah put a full length nightdress with long sleeves on me. It was plain white but embroidered and trimmed in a very feminine way. My hair was done in a single plait with ribbon to match my dress. I then heard the tinkling of the harness again as Sarah walked over to me from the set of drawers. 2 minutes later and it was securely fastened about me.  Sitting on the changing table was not a pleasant thing as I still ached in my groin from the injections and my thighs were still sore from the smacking and there was nothing I could do to soothe either, my thick nappy stopping me getting to my groin and the mittens stopping me getting to both.

The whole morning was working out strange because instead of next going downstairs for my breakfast, Sarah laid me back on the changing table and fastened the strap over my chest once more.  After the last occasion like this I was in a bit of a panic but too afraid to ask what was happening. My thighs were still sore.

Sarah then disappeared for around ten minutes returning with two bottles of feed. She proceeded to undo the strap holding me to the changing table, lifted me slightly and gave me both bottles.  She then replaced the strap and explained I would feel quite weak very soon; the first bottle had a muscle relaxing drug in it and would soon take effect.  I lay there in disbelief, so much was happening so quickly. I had no idea that I had signed for all this. Again I was left alone; mainly I think to allow the drugs to work.  While lying there I experienced the first occasion the injection in my pen-is had, I no sooner felt the need to go to the toilet than I was lying in a wet nappy. I could do nothing to control it. Having experienced that seemed to confirm to me that the chemical castration was for real too.  The thought of all this bought tears to my eyes and I lay quietly sobbing to myself when Robert and Sarah returned.  â€˜Oh dear!’ said Sarah, ‘Is our little one all anxious. Don’t worry pet; soon all this will be over and you will be enjoying yourself as a little baby girl’.

After Sarah released the strap across my chest I tried to sit up but found I could not. Even attempting to kick my legs was a week and feeble effort. The drug in my bottle had worked well. Robert came over and lifted me off the table and proceeded to take me downstairs to the conservatory where he laid me in my pram and clipped my harness in once again.

A moment later Mommy Julia was leaning over the pram side with the Doctor Maria.  The doctor reached down and removed my dummy from my mouth and inspected my teeth and mouth, saying to Mommy Julia ‘You will need to get something done about the teeth, some are missing and those there look to be mainly bad’.  â€˜She has a appointment with Jeremy in two days, he is our dentist’.  They turned their attentions to me and explained what was about to happen.  The doctor pointed out that although I no longer had control of my waterworks there was the bowel to consider too and everything needed to happen naturally, so, I was about to undergo regression training which involved hypnosis. Also they were going to make me so I could not be without my dummy.  â€˜What we need to do dear is put these little earphones in your ears, fasten them with a little tape and then we tape a large pad over your ears so all you hear is the music and the voices. Also we will be taping pads over your eyes so you only see are the visions created by the voice.  Finally we will give you a injection of a hypnotic drug which will open your mind to the commands and make accepting them easier, when you wake dear it will be a new beginning for you’.

Mommy Julia and Doctor Maria then placed two little earpieces in my ears, taped them in place and continued as Mommy had explained until I could not see or hear anything. Then I felt the sleeve of my nightdress being slid up my arm, a tiny prick I assumed to be the injection.  Within minutes my mind was floating and then the music and voices began.

How long this continued I have no idea, just know when I woke up Mommy and the Dr. were removing all the pads and earpieces. It was then I noticed my nappy was soaked, more so than normal and there was a horrible smell coming from there also. I had poo’d also. This time though it did not embarrass me nor did I burst into tears, I just accepted it as the normal thing to do. The hypnosis was having the desired effect. Also at the loss of my dummy I became anxious and began to whimper for it, the Doctor smiled at mommy and replaced the dummy in my mouth.

‘An impressive start, I think another 4 sessions like that and this stage will be finished, get the commands well embedded and she won’t be able to stop them’ Doctor Maria said to Mommy Julia. ‘How often do we need to do it?’ Mommy Julia asked.  â€˜We will do this daily dear give her no chance to resist, then periodical refreshers for a year. After that it should be permanent until reversed’  â€˜Fine’ said Mommy Julia, ‘I will arrange to see Jeremy on completion about her teeth’. Ok came the reply. I lay listening to these time periods and thought I should not be here in a years time, the competition will be finished and me gone. I made the mistake of saying so too. WRONG!! Bad move on my part. Mommy Julia just told Sarah to clean and punish, uttering to Doctor Maria, ‘really need to do something about the speaking, could ruin everything’.

Sarah took me to the bathroom where she removed all my clothes, the soiled nappy being last. After clean me she had Robert put me on the changing table and spread my legs in the now familiar punishment manner. ‘As you are finding this so difficult little-one we are doubling the punishment, now it is 20 smacks’. At the end of this I was screaming and sobbing with pain. Even having my clean nappy put on hurt and the elastic of the plastic pants felt like fire burning into my thighs. The only relief of any sorts was when Sarah liberally powdered my inner thighs

EP4

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #5
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 11:14:30 AM »
It was now I was using my nappies more freely that Mommy Julia changed my nappy cream, from the standard off the shelf cream to a special formula Zinc and Castor oil cream. Apparently it is more effective against nappy rash, something Mommy had instructed Sarah to avoid at ALL costs. ‘Pain by punishment is one thing and Paula will understand, but she is not to suffer preventable pain, nappy rash being one’ Mommy told Julia and Robert. ‘Paula is to be changed regularly and to have her feeds on time; we are intensifying the programme now’.

By the time the four additional days of hypno-therapy were finished I was 100% dependant upon my nappies and could not be without my dummy. More than a few seconds without it and I was in tears. This really pleased Mommy Julia, she just commented to Doctor Maria, ‘just need to sort this speaking out now then we can move on’.

Doctor Maria simply said ‘Paula see’s Jeremy today does she not?’  â€˜Yes’ said Mommy Julia, ‘Why?’.  â€˜Lets get her clear of this stage first, may have a surprise for you and happiness for little Paula’. ‘Don’t you think she looks content then?’ asked Mommy Julia, ‘We are not talking content Julia dear, we are talking Happy, as in Paula being happy to be your little girl and if she is happy as your little girl, perhaps, who knows, she may wish to remain so after the competition’. ‘That would be terrific if it is possible’. Replied mommy

I then heard mommy say how she would love to keep me like this, if only she could get me to agree to be her special little girl. ‘If we can make her so happy she wants to stay, would that be good?’ asked Doctor Maria. ‘Absolutely’ Mommy said. Then Doctor Maria said, ’Right, always and I mean always refer to Paula in the feminine; never allow her to think in the masculine, it will make the next stage easier’.

Mommy then said it was time to get me ready to go see Jeremy about my teeth. She called Sarah and told her to get me dressed. Make it something special today as I was going out. This made me extremely nervous as I had never been out since this all started. However Sarah took me to my nursery and began dressing me, firstly white knitted tights then peach coloured knitted bootees. Next came the petticoats, these were high wasted and stood out almost horizontal. The dress was peach in colour and very, very feminine with deep scallops in the skirt, each scallop being decorated with a white ribbon bow. Sarah then carefully plaited my hair into a single pigtail and placed a bonnet on my head that matched my dress. With Roberts help I was then stood on the floor while Sarah put a pair of very frilly Rumba pants on me. I was then sat back on the changing table where Sarah came with my tinkling harness. Once this was safely strapped into place Robert then lifted me and carried me down to the conservatory and once again and sat me on a sofa.

‘Now little lady’ Mommy Julia said, ‘today we go to get your teeth done and then for a treat we will take you to have new earrings put in, and then pet perhaps a nice ice cream treat for you’.

A few minutes later Robert picked me up and carried me to the car where I was placed in a special seat, my harness was clipped in and the safety harness of the seat strapped into place. It wasn’t until now I realised how short my dress was and hence the rumba panties. Everything is designed to show off the pants and do nothing to hide the fact I am wearing a nappy.

The journey to the dentist took about twenty minutes and on arrival Robert went to the boot of the car and removed something. He then undid my harness and lifted me out placing me in the pushchair he had just removed from the boot of the car. Once happy my harness was properly clipped in Mommy Julia spent a few minutes tidying my skirt and petticoats. ‘Have to have our little girl looking her best darling, don’t we?’

A few minutes later I was in the dentists chair under the bright light with Jeremy probing around my mouth. After a full mouth x-ray and a thorough probing he finally turned to Mommy Julia and said ‘well, your little one has eight teeth missing and the remainder are bad. I would suggest full removal and false teeth’. ‘How will you do the teeth’ mommy asked. ‘I think full anaesthetic and two sessions, I will make the arrangements. I presume you wish it done ASAP!!’ ‘Oh yes’ replied mommy.  â€˜Give me a minute, see what we can arrange’.  With that Jeremy disappeared for about 5 minutes then returning to tell Mommy Julia my first appointment was 10am the next day and the second one 4 days later.

With that all sorted I was placed back in my pushchair and strapped in, mommy fussing with my skirts to put them in place. Because the jewellers where I was to have my ears done was about a 15 minute walk and it was quite cold outside mommy decided to put the cover on my pushchair, not that this hid anything as it was transparent. It did however protect me nicely from the cold wind. Our next stop was the jewellers where mommy chose a pair of diamond studs for me and had my ears pierced.

From there we went on to the chemist shop where my powder and nappy cream was purchased.  All the time people are looking at me and some even having a good laugh. Some however stopped to talk to mommy and even said how sweet I looked, even commenting on my pretty dress and panties. Does she use her nappies? was a frequent question and most were quite surprised when they were told I could not manage without them. Some even commented on the fact I was wearing knitted bootees and not shoes, mommy quickly pointed out that I was not walking properly, only a few steps when assisted.

Eventually we arrived at a cafĂ© and went in. Mommy got coffees for her and Robert and a bowl of ice cream for me. Reaching into the bag at the back of the pushchair she pulled out a bib which she tied around my neck. ‘Don’t want to get our dress dirty do we darling?’ She then proceeded to spoon feed me the ice cream. When the ice cream was finished mommy then asked the waitress if she could have some warm milk so she could make me a bottle. The waitress was very obliging and not only did she warm the milk but also mixed my bottle too. This caused a lot of entertainment in the cafĂ©, especially when mommy held the bottle for me while I drank it. Then quite without warning mommy lifted my skirts, pulled the front of my panties down and felt my nappy simply saying, ‘don’t want you wet dear’. Fortunately I was still dry and clean. Once I was all straightened again and the covers put back on my pushchair we left to return to the car.

The journey home was uneventful and once home mommy had Robert take me in the house with instructions for Sarah to take my dress off and put me into a nightdress and then put me in my pram for a sleep. As Sarah removed my bonnet she saw my new earrings and said how pretty they looked and really suited me. A few minutes later I was changed and wearing my nightdress and safely harnessed into my pram; a blanket placed over me and lightly tucked in

.EP5

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #6
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 11:37:21 AM »
When I woke I was again wet and had a strong aroma. Mommy came over and all she could say was ‘Phewww! Aren’t we the smelly one?’ She then called Sarah to bring a changing mat and clean nappies. Once cleaned and changed mommy decided despite it only being late afternoon I was to have my nightdress back on. This all done Sarah then prepared my tea. A wonderful choice of some unidentified and unpleasant tasting puree.  A bottle of formula followed this. Afterwards I was placed on the sofa, the TV then switched on to some children’s channel.

I must have fallen asleep during one of the programmes as the next thing I knew was Mommy waking me and holding a bottle in her hand. ‘It is time for your nighttime bottle darling; then beddy byes for you, another busy day for you tomorrow’.  Mommy then sat on the sofa, laid me across her lap and cradled my head in the crook of her arm, then began to feed me my bottle. With the uncontrolled use of my nappies and now this I was really beginning to feel like a baby. Somewhere in my mind I was accepting it as a thing that should be.

Once I had finished my bottle my nappy was checked to make sure I was dry.  Robert was then asked to carry me to my room and put me in my cot.  I was not in there many minutes before the sedative in my bottle took effect and I was sound asleep. I remained so until around 5am when I woke, my nappies well full and smelling something awful again. I was getting quite used to waking with wet nappies, the actual action of filling them no longer woke me even when un-sedated. My movements and murmurings were picked up by the baby monitor at the side of my cot and within a matter of minutes Sarah entered the room. ‘Shush shush’ she said as she rolled me to place a changing mat beneath me.

A few minutes later I was all clean and changed once more and Sarah even had a bottle waiting for. Explaining as she fed me that this would be all I could have until we got home again.  â€˜All to do with the anaesthetic pet’ she said. ‘I don’t want to lose all my teeth I said’. A sharp look from Sarah reminding me of the error I had just made.

Once the bottle was finished, she laid me back, wrapped the blanket back over me and said ‘now get some more rest pet, busy day ahead for you’.

No sooner had I dozed off than Mommy, Sarah and Robert came into my room. ‘Put Paula on the changing table please Robert’ said Mommy with a non-too pleasant tone. I was then undressed and strapped to the changing table. Mommy then said to Robert ‘lift her legs and open them please, I hear she was naughty again early this morning’.  No more to do he did as he was bade whereupon Mommy took up a syringe gave me my girly injection straight into the right cheek of my bottom, then she took up her favourite wooden paddle and applied 10 severe smacks to each of my inner thighs, at the end of which I was once more screaming and sobbing intensely. Mommy simply said ‘you will learn darling, you are 1 year old and speaking is for grown ups only’. I was then taken from my changing table to a shallow bath where I was washed and cleansed.

Sarah asked about my dress for the day Mommy said nappies, extra thick for today, do not know how long she will be in surgery, nightdress and blanket, ensure she is tightly wrapped to keep her calm and warm and no more bottles until after she has seen Jeremy.

All this done Mommy said it was time to depart, she instructed Robert to carry me to the car where she supervised me be put in, only this time instead of the usual baby seat I was placed in a carrycot style bed fixed across the back seat of the car. I was laid on my back and a strap secured across my chest. I wanted to wriggle and writhe, let them know without words I wanted to keep my loose black teeth, they are mine. However under the influence of the muscle drug and the blanket that was wrapped tightly around me my efforts may have rippled the surface of the blanket.

Once again the journey to Jeremy’s surgery was short and upon arrival Robert unclipped the whole carrycot and carried me into the surgery. I was taken into a room and one of the nurses came to Mommy and said ‘leave her wrapped, Jeremy will sort it when he comes but also it will keep little one calm’.

I wasn’t kept waiting many minutes before Jeremy came into the room. He turned to Mommy and said, ‘right, we are ready for her, she will be about an hour, do you wish to wait or go do some shopping?’ ‘We will need to wait really, I am sure she will want a bottle pretty soon after waking, her last one was about 5am’. ‘Not a problem’ said the assistant ‘leave her bottle and baby-milk and I will sort it for you’. ‘That’s kind of you dear’ Mommy said and turning to Robert and Sarah said ‘Lets go get some shopping and a coffee’. They then promptly turned and left. A few minutes later the nurse/assistant had removed my blanket, which she followed with my nightdress. I was left lying in just my nappies and pants.

I was then taken from my carrycot to a special seat in the surgery. Jeremy swabbed my arm and I felt the injection. Within a few seconds I was asleep and dreaming. I was back on the streets again, only now it was a bitterly cold day, snow blowing everywhere so I must have decided to go back to me shelter beneath the bridge. When I arrived everything was destroyed as before but this time I was watching from the outside, I saw myself lying down wrapped in a sheet of polythene and slowly beginning to freeze and then saw people coming to find me.

With panic beginning to set in I began to hear voices in the background calling for Paula to wake up. Jeremy had finished and I was beginning to come out of the anaesthetic.  I woke a little confused and first thing I noticed was my dummy was missing and I began to look and grizzle. But when the nurse actually put it in my mouth for me I barely noticed, as my mouth was still quite numb. I became very restless and distressed, so Jeremy said to the nurse to fetch my nightdress and blanket. ‘Get her wrapped again perhaps she will settle’ but the nurse said ‘I think I had better change her nappy first if you could just lift her for me’. It was only when my nappy had been removed that Jeremy and the nurse saw my manhood. ‘Oh! My gosh!’ said nurse ‘look at that, it is so tiny, no wonder they keep her as a little girl’. Jeremy looked and said ‘Even my son Carl has more than that and he is only just over a year old’. I felt so embarrassed and wanted to tell them of the injections that must be doing this to me but feared another smacking. I had never been well endowed down there but now I had even less. When Jeremy looked closer he commented on the fact that the scrotum was tight and holding the testes tight to the body just like a tiny babies.  The nurse then cleaned, creamed and powdered me then put me a clean nappy and pants on. I had for the first time actually had my soiled nappies changed by strangers, so humiliating. Also she put my nightdress on me but it was Jeremy that wrapped me in my blanket ensuring it was tightly wrapped. He then placed me back in the carrycot. While Jeremy was doing this; the nurse had gone off and made a bottle for me.

When nurse returned to feed me, she took my dummy from my mouth and because of the numbness of my mouth I was unable to feel the teat of the bottle against my lips. I began to cry for my dummy back. However the nurse gently opened my mouth and inserted the teat, then gently closed my mouth and I was soon settled and suc-kling on my bottle.  It was while I was taking my bottle that mommy Julia, Robert and Sarah returned. Sarah came over to take over feeding me but the nurse just said ‘It’s alright, don’t often get to do this’. She also pointed out that I had been changed, so was clean and dry too. After finishing my bottle Mommy Julia told Robert to take me to the car while she had a word with Jeremy. Apparently making arrangements for my next visit. What I was not aware of was how Mommy wanted the job finished. Not with false teeth but false gums sufficient only to keep the shape of my mouth right. She then returned to the car and we returned home.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #7
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 04:35:54 PM »
On arrival Mommy instructed Robert to leave me in my carrycot but to take it and place it in the waiting stand in the lounge. This done and a few minutes later Mommy came to me with a bottle and fed me. This one she explained had a painkiller in it to allow me to rest.  Having finished my bottle Mommy called Sarah to settle me down and put the covers on. Sarah then put a strap across my chest and gently tightened it, this being instead of my harness that could not be fitted; she then put the cover on and raised the hood and fastened the cover halfway up the front of the hood, checked my dummy and once happy I was all tucked in she then hooked the portable baby alarm to the side of the cot and left me to rest.

What else was in the bottle I don’t know, but it was late afternoon when I awoke and I must have been murmuring or making some noises as Mommy and Sarah were at the side of my cot as I opened my eyes. Mommy then lowered the cover and hood on my cot and checked my forehead for a temperature. Satisfied I was all right she called Robert to lift me out, and then removed the blanket, I was then laid upon a changing mat on the lounge floor. ‘Likky Paula made a poo-poo’ said Mommy as they began to undress me. I was rather ripe, well I had had this nappy on now for about 6 hours. Once I was completely naked I was taken to the bathroom and bathed, once more drowned in what was becoming my favourite aroma, J&J baby soap, oil, shampoo. I was becoming addicted and little did I realise it, this is exactly what Mommy Julia wanted.

Bath time done I was taken back to my nursery and strapped upon my changing table. Robert then lifted and separated my legs and I screamed ‘NO!!!!!  â€˜This is unfair I have not spoken’ when Mommy Julia came over and said, ‘we know pet, but time for your girly injection and I want Sarah to apply some special cream, so don’t worry’. Sarah then explained the cream was called sudocreme, a special antiseptic/anti-biotic cream. Supposed to keep my nappy regions healthier. Mommy then said ‘keep her legs open Robert, 30 this time please Sarah, 10 to each thigh and 5 to each buttock’ and the agony began once more. Last thing I heard was Mommy saying, ‘you will learn darling’.

The next three days passed peacefully with my time spent between my new playpen and either my pram or cot for daily naps.

The fourth day however once more saw me being readied for my second session with Jeremy. Again it was just a nightdress and blanket for the journey.  We arrived at the surgery and were greeted cheerfully. The nurse came over to me and said ‘how are we today pet, going to need a change again are we?’ I feel she derived some sadistic pleasure from seeing me try to squirm. I was then made ready for the operation, my blanket and nightdress removed. I was then transferred once again to the special seat and within a few seconds felt the little jab in my arm. Once again I was drifting in a deep anaesthetic sleep, wondering the streets trying to find shelter from the biting wind. I watched as I made my way to a cafĂ© for a hot drink and five minutes of warmth only to see myself thrown out and told to stay out. Back out on the street again I watched as I stumbled to a roadside mobile cafĂ© desperate for a warming drink. I actually began o cry at this point it seemed so real. Apparently Jeremy and his nurse were amazed when they saw tears at my eyes. But then the reassuring sound came through the fog, ‘Paula!! Paula darling, wake up its all over sweetheart’. Jeremy then looked to ensure all was well and said ‘did we have a nasty old dream pet and frighten you?’ he then wiped my eyes for me.

Problem was, while under the anaesthetic tears were not the only things I parted with. My bowel and bladder decided to evacuate also, giving the young nurse yet another chance to change me and laugh at the remainder of my manhood. After completing the nappy change and putting my nightdress back on me the nurse then went to prepare my bottle. It was while she was feeding me and talking that she commented ‘It must be nice for Julia having a baby girl like you that will never grow up, always a little baby girl’. It was when she removed the teat from my mouth to allow me to breathe that I whispered ‘only until after the competition’. ‘Oh!’ said the nurse, I understood you were staying like this’. This worried me but I decided to say no more in case she asked Mommy about it.

When Mommy arrived back she began having a conversation with Jeremy about finishing the treatment. Jeremy said ‘I have been looking into your thoughts of rebuilding the gums instead of false teeth, well, I have found a laboratory that will do them for us, only thing is they are a permanent fit, have to be screwed to the jawbones’, ‘that’s not a problems said Mommy’. ‘Oh, said Jeremy, according to Paula she will be leaving after some competition’. ‘Take no notice of her, silly girl, she just needs convincing this is a better life than the streets. Lets get this organised. How long will it be?’ ‘Well the gums need to heal first then the artificial ones made, be about 12 weeks altogether’. ‘Good’ Mommy replied, ‘Organise it please’. With that Mommy instructed Robert to return me to the car.

It was a quiet ride home and I knew I was in trouble again. Upon arrival home Mommy simply told Robert to take me in and put me in my pram but to remove the blanket and put my harness on me. I was soon clipped into my pram cover on and hood up and except for the tinkle of cups in the kitchen there was a deathly hush everywhere.

I was unable to sleep or rest even knowing of my impending punishment, but the wait and the silence was unbearable. However this only lasted for around 20mins., the time it took for Mommy to have a cup of tea. Next thing I knew was the hood on my pram was being lowered and Mommy was stood over me. ‘I need to talk to you young lady, clear a few points and the first one is, if you wish to leave after everything and the competition is over, then so be it. I am hoping however that you will by then be sufficiently happy and content being here you want to stay, but if you do then it will be as you are now. Your routines will remain the same, you will be well cared for, fed and clothed. I am not going to punish you for today I realise how anxious you must have been, but from now just be good for me and I promise I will make you a happy little girl’. I felt a great relief at this and was about to just say thank you but Mommy pushed my dummy back and said ‘shhhh, remember! No grown up talk, now, I have a present for you, it was going to be for being a good girl, but I think we can overlook it this time.’ Mommy then reached over and gave me a teddy bear, which I immediately reached for and began to cuddle it. ‘Oh look, she has really taken to that right away’. All right Sarah dear, give Paula her bottle now please’.

The following day bought more surprises, firstly I was bathed, but my clean nappies were just laid across me and I was strapped down to my changing table again, but Sarah did give me my new Teddy bear. Shortly afterwards Mommy walked into the nursery with Dr. Maria and instant panic set in, I did not fancy those injections again. I started wriggling in my panic was soon calmed when Dr. Maria said it was only a check up. After she had inspected my shrunken genitals she turned to Mommy and said ‘going very well dear, we now need to have a talk about the full regression’. Mommy looked at me and saw the anxiety rising in me so came over and said ‘don’t worry pet, I told you I was going to make you a happy little girl while you are here, that is all the Dr. and myself are discussing. Trust me’.  â€˜Sarah would you get Paula dressed please dear and today I think her lavender dress with petticoats, tights, bootees and bonnet. Make her look really pretty today she is going out’. Mommy the returned to Dr. Maria and asked ‘how long does this procedure take?’ ’12 weeks in all, but she will be resident at the clinic for it’. ‘Works out well that does’ Mommy said, ‘times nicely with Jeremy’s next phase’. ‘Excellent, we can get Paula booked into the clinic today. Dr. Stewart is a personal friend of mine and developed this programme, I will ring him and let him know we will be there around lunchtime’.

Sarah finished my ensemble with a pair of frilly rumba pants to match my dress. Once again my harness was put upon me and then Sarah asked Robert to take me and put me in my high chair in the dining room. Mommy Julia then interrupted saying to Sarah ‘I will do her bottles today dear as little one is going away for a while’. ‘Yes ma’am’ replied Sarah.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender