Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Little Hobo episodes 1 to FIN  (Read 50731 times)

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #15
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2006, 12:56:31 PM »
Will you be allowing a little touch of make-up for her Julia?’ asked Marie. ‘Absolutely not’ came Mommies stern reply, ‘At one year old she does not wear make-up.’ ‘Sorry’ replied Marie, ‘Just thought with it being the big show you may have a change of mind.’ ‘No, that is the sort of thing they trip you up on, Paula has to look and behave exactly as a one year old would, hence all the training etc. Except for one detail my little darling is as near perfect as she can be for now, but that feature must remain………for a little while at least.’ ‘Won’t having it grafted down as you have count against her?’ asked Marie. ‘No’ replied Mommy. ‘Fact is all the parts are still there just placed a little different.’ Then turning to me she said ‘Not that my little angel knows anything about it do you pet, been knocked out to you haven’t they? And I’ll bet you cannot even remember the pain let alone the day now can you sweetheart.’ Looking at Marie she said ‘God she did cry when she had those injections, one in each testicle and one deep into the pen-is and four injections around the sphincter, totally chemically castrated now you know and can never ever be without nappies, but she sobbed her little heart out almost all day. But she is happy now, and, it is time for her bottle as well. Sarah dear prepare a bottle for Paula then she goes in her playpen until bedtime (and looking at me) yes she does then.’ Tickling my tummy and making me giggle and wriggle uncontrollably, also causing a gush of warm liquid to fill my nappy. ‘Whoops’ says Mommy ‘now we have to change my little cherub’ whereupon Marie said ‘may I, I don’t have any children of my own and would love to change Paula’  â€˜Of course’ replied Mommy and called Robert to carry me to my nursery and place me on my changing table. This he did, but because no one else was present he fastened the strap across my chest to ensure I never fell.  

When Marie arrived Sarah was with her, but all she did was to show Marie where everything was and which cream to use. Marie then noticed my nappy rash cream was zinc and castor oil cream and not the usual non-lanolin cream. She said to Sarah ‘Is this all Julia allows for Paula?’ Sarah replied ‘Yes, nothing else allowed’ ‘Wow’ said Marie, ‘Particular’. ‘That is Miss Julia, nothing but the best for her little Paula, but isn’t she a little treasure.’ Marie then said as she was changing me ‘does Paula have any hair nets?’ ‘No’ replied Sarah ‘why?’ ‘I want her sleeping with one on for the next few days to keep her hair in place. I have some special soft sponge curlers too, keep those lovely curls in.’ ‘Best tell Miss Julia then, she always puts Paula to bed at night now, gives her, her last bottle and tells her bedtime stories.’

Once I was changed Sarah showed Marie how with a little help I could walk, so between them they slowly walked me back to the lounge and my playpen.

At this point Marie went to Mommy and asked her what time we would be leaving for the competition and would she have any spare space, if not she would take her own vehicle, but Mommy told her transport is sorted, she had a minibus hired and would be leaving about 7.30am Friday and that she would be picked up on the way.

Marie then went to her workbag and returned with some items saying to Mommy ‘I will show you how I want the curlers put in if you wish’ to which Mommy agreed. In the meantime Sarah had collected me from my playpen and I was lifted into my highchair. Fifteen minutes later my hair was all done up in rollers again and a hairnet holding everything in place. Mommy the said to Marie ‘you may as well leave them in now, it won’t be too long before Paula goes to bed.’

Everything was quiet the following day, my normal routine of bath, fresh nappy and pads. Clean plastic pants, white knitted tights, bootees then petticoats and dress. From there I was taken to my high chair in the kitchen where my bib was placed about me in readiness for my breakfast. This consisted of Ready-Brek, which is like a smooth porridge; this would be followed by a bottle of fruit juice, usually apple.

Once finished eating Sarah wiped my face clean, removed my bib and was about to let Robert place me in my playpen when Mommy turned to her and said ‘Put Paula’s coat on her dear, think we will take her out for a walk in the park and let her watch the swans and ducks, I want her to relax today. Tomorrow sees the start of a very busy few days for her.’  And so it was a half hour later I had my coat on and was safely strapped into my pushchair with the covers on against the winter weather.  A few minutes later both Sarah and Robert had their coats on too and were ready to take me for a walk. As we were About to leave Mommy as Sarah if she had a spare bottle in case they decided to stop at a café for a drink. Sarah replied she had, one with fruit juice in ready for use and one empty, as she knew the café owner would make a bottle up for me. Mommy being satisfied all was well then waved us goodbye and we were on our way to the park and watch the birdies.

The walk to the park took around 20 minutes and we passed several people on the way, some of them pausing to look at me. Mostly the comments were ‘how pretty’ but there was a sarcastic one or two. However we did eventually arrive at the park where Sarah found a sheltered spot with a bench seat. She parked the pushchair facing the lake. She had the forethought of bringing some bread with her and soon had a large flock of birds near us very much to my excitement and amusement.

An elderly lady who had been sitting on a nearby bench came over to us and began chatting to Sarah, saying how pretty I looked and was obviously excited at seeing the birds, but could not recall seeing us there before. Sarah pointed out it had been a busy time for me over the last few weeks preparing for a baby show. ‘Special babies of course’ commented the lady. ‘But with her sweet looks and pretty dress I am sure she will win. May I ask her name dear?’  â€˜Paula’ replied Sarah.  â€˜Ohh, and such a pretty name too.’ Sarah and the old lady continued chatting until Robert pointed out I was getting fidgety and a little grizzly.  She felt the front of my nappy and said ‘We need to go to the café, Paula needs changing and the owner allows us to use his back room.’  â€˜Oh!’  Replied the old lady, will you be having a drink while you are there, if so would you mind if I joined you it is quite cold now.’ Sarah and Robert looked at each other and Sarah simply said ‘of course not, please do’ and in a matter of minutes Sarah had everything packed away and we were on the way to the café.

Upon arrival at the café Sarah and Robert were greeted by the owner who also came over and began fussing me and tickling my tummy making me laugh and giggle excitedly. Sarah then pointed out I needed a change and asked if it was OK to use the back room. ‘Of course’ said the owner, ‘you know the way’.  Two minutes later I was laid on a table with my nappy removed when there was a sudden gasp. The old lady had followed and no one had noticed her.  â€˜Oh my’ she said ‘I would never have guess she is male’. ‘She is not’ said Sarah,  â€˜that little thing no longer works in a male way and is permanently grafted as you see it.’  â€˜Looks very feminine in its way.’ Replied the old lady.  Sarah then proceeded to replace my nappy and pants. Once all was done we all returned to the restaurant where the owner showed us all to a table where a bottle was waiting for me; and someone waiting to take everyone’s order.

There orders were delivered and whilst they ate and drank they chatted, mainly about the forthcoming competition. Once finished Sarah and Robert said their farewells to the old lady and the proceeded to take me home.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobe #16
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 06:59:12 PM »
Upon arrival home Mommy took my coat, bonnet and mittens off me; and me being happy to see her again I reached out asking in my way for a hug and cuddle. Mommy was more than happy to do this; it proved the bonding she wanted was happening and she was closer to having her wish of me being her baby girl for all time after the competition. After the hug and cuddle she then held my hands and helped me stand then walking me to my playpen in the conservatory where I sat down, picked up my teddy and began to play. Mommy then closed the gate and I was left alone for a little while.

I was too occupied busying myself with teddy and the rest of my toys, some of which if I hit them they made musical sounds whereas others were definitely ones for cuddling. All soft and fluffy just like teddy is to notice what was going on around me. Mommy suddenly appeared startling me enough to make me wet my nappy and begin to cry. In seconds Mommy had the playpen gate open and was cooing and cuddling me.  Once settled down again mommy produced a bottle of warm formula for me. She sat and cradled my head in crook of her arm, picked up the bottle and after removing my dummy teat teased the bottle one between my lips. It was not many seconds before I was happily suc-kling on my bottle and Mommy was telling me again what a lucky and pretty baby girl I am. Once I had finished my bottle Mommy replace my dummy and told me to play with my toys until dinnertime. She then closed the playpen gate. As she left she told Sarah to change my nappy and pants.  Moments later she arrived with a changing mat and my clean underwear.  Sarah took me from my playpen and laid me on the changing mat and soon had my pants and wet nappy off. She then took some wipes and cleaned me checking carefully around my genital area ensuring no infection had occurred. Once happy she liberally applied the zinc and castor oil cream followed by an even more liberal covering of baby powder, taking great fun tickling me as she ensured it went into the fold of my skin. As part of the psychology mommy had insisted that nappy changes become a game and fun time.

After Sarah was done but before she left Mommy came in and said to her, ‘prepare Paula for her nap dear, she can have her lunch a little later. Also when you get her up put her in a simple dress and petticoat, perhaps the pale lemon gingham patterned one. Also put her Alice pinafore on (so called because it resembled the one Alice wore in Wonderland) Give Paula her lunch and then place her in her playpen. If you are going to be around you can let her play with her crayons.’ I was only allowed to play with crayons when someone was watching because like any one year old I found the easiest way to find out about things is to try and eat them, eventually everything finished up at the mouth. In fact, since the removal of my teeth and replacement by artificial gums, Mommy had bought me many teething rings to chew on. Not that they helped with teething, or stop me chewing things but they did allow me to get used to the new shape inside my mouth. Everyone knows too when I am chewing on one as I have the habit of making a little noise that sounded like nyan nyan nyan, or similar. Just one of the simple sounds I could make in my mouth.

With Roberts help I was taken to my nursery where Sarah removed my clothes, carefully placing the dress and petticoats on hangers and the rhumba pants, tights, bootees and matching mitten in the laundry basket ready to go downstairs the following morning. This done she returned to me with a nice pink baby doll style nightdress with little dancing fairies embroidered on the bodice and matching plastic pants. Sarah lay me back on the changing table to remove the plastic pants I was wearing and replace them with the plastic ones. The nightdress came next, then Sarah spent about 20 minutes putting the rollers in my hair and placing the net over everything. I was then placed in my cot with a single blanket placed over me. The side was raised and Sarah left the room gently closing the door behind her. It was not too long before I was asleep.

I slept soundly for two hours before Mommy came in to wake me. Sarah followed her and went straight to my wardrobe to get my dress and petticoat. She took them from their hangers and placed them over the back of a chair, then went to the set of drawers to get the rest. Knitted tights, white plastic pants plus lemon frilled rhumba pants, white bootees with lemon lace then two lemon ribbons that she laid on the dressing table.

While Sarah was preparing everything Mommy was gently waking me and telling me it was time for din dins.  Sarah bought a bowl of water along with a facecloth, baby soap and towel which Mommy used to wash my face and hands before helping Sarah lift me onto the changing table for Sarah to change and dress me. Once I was all dressed and ready all in pale lemon and white, Robert came in, looked at me and gave a huge smile and wink which I responded to with a giggle from behind my dummy. Before he picked me up to carry me down to the kitchen he first recovered teddy from my cot and gave him to me. With that he lifted me and carried me to my high chair in the kitchen. He held me safe while Sarah fastened the safety straps. The table was then put into placed and locked. With my bib being fastened into place I was now ready for my lunch, both protection wise and hungry too.

Sarah sat beside me and slowly spoon-fed me, a puree of chicken, parsnip and carrot followed by a bottle of apple juice. With no attempts by Sarah to make me miss or dribble my food, quite the reverse in fact, she was always careful, I still managed to get into a mess both on my face and on my bib. All Sarah could do was laugh and say ‘good job you have your bibs young lady or I would be in trouble with your Mommy’. Not that I could understand a word she said but it still sounded nice and I would giggle.  Once finished Sarah then cleaned me up and asked Robert to put me in my playpen.

Once I was settled into there Mommy came in and said to Sarah, ‘Robert and I are going out dear, I will leave Paula with you. Remember she can have her crayons if you are watching but don’t leave her alone with them. We will be gone about for two hours. Alright?’ ‘Fine,’ replied Sarah. ‘I will keep a close watch of her.’

Mommy and Robert then went out, Sarah put the TV on for me on one of the baby channels. Sarah then went to get my colouring book and crayons, when she returned she opened the book to a page and gave me a few crayons to play with.  I then proceeded to do my own picture on the page that of course resembled nothing of the outlined picture. But the happy sounds from my playpen told Sarah I was content and happy.

After I had broken most of my crayons Sarah decided it was a good time to remove them, which she did with her usual efficiency. But, she never left it there, after removing them she disappeared for a few minutes then returned with a bottle. She opened the gate to my playpen and held my hands, which to me was the signal to try and stand. This I did and she walked me to the sofa and with a little struggle lifted me onto the sofa. Once there she sat herself in a position where she could nurse my head in the crook of her arm and then began giving me my bottle.

It was while Sarah was doing this that Mommy came home and startled Sarah, she having been so intent on caressing and feeding me.  

‘Oh I am sorry Ma’am’ she said, ‘I know there are rules with Paula.’ Mommy simply said ‘Sarah dear, ‘ Paula it seems trusts as I do, I am happy means dear you can baby sit for me sometimes.’ And with that the tension broke between them and they both laughed.

With that Mommy cam t me and gave me a huge hug saying ‘ have you missed me my darling honey bunch. Mommy has been out sorting things out for you tomorrow.’

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo Part 17
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 09:24:47 AM »
She then left me and went to Sarah saying tomorrow would be a busy day or me and after she gave me my morning bath to leave me on my changing table  with just a nappy wrapped not pinned and to sit with me until told otherwise.

Mommy then came over to me, sat down on the sofa and I was gently transferred from Sarah’s cuddles to Mommy’s.  Mommy then sat caressing me for about an hour with the TV on and chatting to Sarah. All the time Mommy caressed me and in between chatting to Sarah, she would tell me what a pretty and very lucky little baby girl I am, always the psychology.  

As the time progressed Sarah said it was time to get the evening meals ready and went into the kitchen.  Mommy then whispered to me, tomorrow pet you will be seeing Uncle Marcos and Uncle Raoul again, and Aunty Maria is coming to see you. These of course were all the medical practitioners that had moulded me the way I am, but now Mommy had made them my uncles and aunties.

Eventually Sarah returned to announce evening meal was ready and she asked Robert to place me in my high-chair. Once strapped in, the ribbon for my bib was tied around my neck and the chairs table locked into place. Robert and Sarah carefully ensuring my hands were on the tray and not trapped beneath it. This was done to allow me a little self expression.  Mommy sat next to me and between mouthfuls of her own tea she spoon fed me. While they all enjoyed deep fried chicken with side salad and fries while I had some evil looking puree based on liver followed by a bottle of fruit juice.

During the course of the meal, Mommy explained to Sarah that arrangements had been made for the next day for me to have a full medical check over; Raoul would be coming to check the gum rebuilds and then Marie would be doing my hair so that during the competition it would be easier to maintain.

Once everyone was finished eating, Mommy cleaned my face and hands (they had been exploring the bowls on my tray) after which I was put in my playpen with my toys and the TV on. I remained there for around two hours when Mommy announced it was me bedtime asking Robert to carry me upstairs and for Sarah to make my late bottle.

Once on the changing table Mommy soon had my clothes off.  Feeling my nappy she decided that although only a little damp it would be changed anyway, so that along with my plastic pants was removed. With Robert holding my legs high Mommy got some wet wipes to clean me, and then applied a liberal covering of zinc and castor oil cream followed by a generous covering of baby powder.  A clean nappy and plain pink plastic pants were soon adorning me followed by a pink baby doll style nightdress. I.e. short in length and oodles of nappy showing.  All this done and I was placed in my cot ready for my last bottle and story before sleep.  Mommy sat beside me waiting Sarah’s arrival with my bottle and was gently stroking my face telling me how happy she was to have a baby girl all of her own.

Sarah then arrived and Mommy cradled my head in her arm and began feeding me, all the time telling me what a pretty girl I am and how this coming weekend was so very important. It is the weekend of the competition she told me.  This meant little to me, only that I would get those pretty frocks and panties to wear.

However, once I had finished my bottle Mommy raised me, rubbed and gently patted my back and soon my wind was up. I soon fell asleep once she laid me down and pulled my pink cot blanket into place. With the side of my cot lifted and in place Mommy quietly left the room switching off the main light but leaving my dim nursery light on.

The following morning Sarah and Robert came in, Sarah fed me my little bottle which I usually got when waking up. Then it was off with all my clothes and Robert carried me to the bath he had run for me while Sarah was preparing me.  Sarah spent longer than usual bathing me, especially around my genital area.  Once she was happy I was all clean and smelling nicely of the lavender oil she put in the bath she lifted me out of the bath and gently patted me dry with a large fluffy white towel.

Sarah then walked me back to my cot where a clean nappy was awaiting me. She put it on me and pinned it into place, but no pants. Robert then walked in carrying a tray which had my breakfast upon it. 1 Rusk soaked in milk and 2 bottles of formula.

Once I had consumed these which took a good forty minutes Sarah cleaned me then asked Robert to place me on my changing table where she then removed my nappy and replaced it with one just covering my bottom and pulled between my legs.

The chest safety strap was fitted so I did not roll off the table; also Robert gave me my teddy. I wanted to wriggle with glee but because of the safety strap could only wiggle my legs.

Mommy sat with me while waiting for the visitors to arrive and it was not long before Dr. Marcus arrived. Mommy greeted him and he came over to me. Firstly my nappy was removed and I was thoroughly checked over, particular attention being paid to my genitalia. Once he was satisfied everything had healed well he removed the strap across my chest and I was sat upright. He then began to talk to me knowing I was able to understand. As he spoke and asked his questions he carefully watched for responses. This went on for around 20 minutes when he turned to Mommy and said ‘this has all gone better than planned you know, I feel we have more Paula now than conditioned Paul here. The responses are more ingrained than the conditioning implanted. I fear even when the contract term expires you are going to have a child on your hands still.  Also I have implanted within her mind the ability to toddle, she needs a little more exercise, also be better for the coming competition. She will be able to present her frilliest pants and slips to there best. He then came back to me and said ‘now then young lady lets see you toddle’ and lifted me down to the floor.  I stood rather shakily then Dr. Marcus took my hands and gently told me to walk. I did so and for the first time in many months took more than four steps without falling over. He then lifted me back onto the changing table and said to Mommy, ‘she will be fine, she can be dressed now and as she can walk a little suggest something pretty and frilly.’ A suggestion Mommy agreed wholeheartedly with. She then called Sarah and told her to dress me with extra thickness of nappy to protect me as there may be a few falls and laughed. She told her also to put my lavender dress and matching rhumba panties on me with a nice frilly multi-layered petticoat, there is going to be some showing off today.  

While Sarah was dressing me Raoul was shown in and was greeted by Mommy as before with Dr. Marcus. Raoul then came over to me and talking gently with words I never heard he removed my dummy and gently opened my mouth to check the gum implants. He used his light and mirror and checked everywhere for infection or bad fitting but smiled at me and replaced my dummy for me say ‘good girl’ then turned to Mommy saying ‘no problems there my dear no infection and still tight fitting so should be ok until next visit in 6 moths.’ Mommy thanked him and was about to show him out but first turned to Sarah saying ‘Put Paula’s white tights on her dear then her white Mary Jane shoes, we can let her have a toddle around outside if it stays nice.’ Sarah looked quite shocked as she had not seen me with Dr. Marcus but proceeded to do as Mommy said.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobe #18
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 08:45:05 AM »
Dr Maria arrived a little later. First thing she did when she saw me was to crouch down and open her arms, and just as did for Mommy I toddled to her for a big hug.  She then said ‘who’s a clever girl then’ and I was all excited and giggling.  She then just looked at Mommy and said ‘Well, do you like your toddler?’  â€˜I adore her’ replied Mommy. ‘That’s good’ said Dr. Maria ‘because Marcus cannot change Paula anymore, he gave Paula a command and you my dear are the only person in the world she understands now, so her future is with you. Whether you let HIM go after the competition as per agreement is your choice, but truth be known and from what Marcus told me, THAT is impossible. He thinks he/she are now so combined and interlaced they can never be separated so somehow we have to make you the legal guardian if you want that.’ ‘Oh, absolutely’ replied Mommy and being a QC I know a few wigs that can help slide the necessary paperwork through.’  â€˜You will have to open her mind as much as possible you know for a simple Q & A session.’  â€˜She cannot speak Maria, you know that.’  â€˜Can you get her to a level where she can nod and shake her head then, She HAS to be able to affirm some of the questions somehow, but we have a few days left to worry about that.’

Mommy then pointed out she wanted to gently exercise me in toddling and to ensure the ‘correct’ waddle she had instructed Sarah to put an extra layer of nappy on me. This certainly did the job, I really struggled to walk, and firstly my legs had had so little to do over the last few months and were now being asked to wake up. And, with the extra thick nappy, well that really made it fun. But, I loved every minute and giggled my heart out. Just little distances to strengthen my legs from Mommy to Dr. Maria and then to Sarah and I giggled every journey I took.  I also did a marvellous job of soaking my nappy.

Dr. Maria asked Mommy if she could change me as she wished to check me anyway, so Mommy agreed and this time with Dr. Maria’s support (I was getting tired) toddled into the conservatory where a changing table had been set up.  I was lifted upon the table and Dr. Maria had me undressed totally.

Sarah, who was closest asked why everything off, Dr. Maria then explained ‘I am

interested in the effects of the girly hormones dear, do not want too many in her.’ And

while explaining she was feeling my chest/breasts. I was budding as Dr. Maria put it and

had a girl’s chest and that is how she wished to keep it. Then she went over every part of

my body, ‘skin texture, hair growth, and that adorable baby’s pussy, and be better soon,

bump will be gone methinks.’ ‘You do not think Madam will release Paul at end of

contract then Dr?’ asked Sarah.  â€˜Look at Paula dear, do you ever think that beauty could

ever be masculine again?’  â€˜I hope not’ said Sarah, ‘break all our hearts now, we have not

only nurtured him into her but we have all grown to love her and now she can toddle it is

going to be so much fun.’  â€˜You know you have a busy weekend coming up’ more a

statement than question, but Sarah simply said ‘we will manage, our little Princess IS

going to win.’  Having contented her-self feminisation was going to plan Dr Maria

proceeded to replace my nappy and pink plastic pants. With my tights, petticoats and

dress replaced I was sat up on the table with my legs dangling over the edge at which

time Sarah replaced my Mary Jane’s.

I was then gently lifted down to the floor and walked the short distance to a sofa where I was lifted and left in a sitting position.  As Dr Maria and Sarah stepped away from me Mommy came through carrying a bottle of baby milk for me.  My outstretched arms told Mommy after all the prodding; poking and checking I had suffered me desperately wanted a cuddle, so instead of giving me the bottle immediately Mommy sat cuddling me for a few minutes first. But, a few minutes later my head was cradled in her arm and I was happily feeding from my bottle.

Mommy then explained to me that tomorrow and the whole weekend was going to be very busy and tiring for me, so, I was to go to bed earlier than usual and would be given something to help me sleep. On completion of my bottle however Dr. Maria and Sarah returned and I was given a little more exercise toddling between them and again getting all excited.  All the excitement and exercising soon tired me out and I was starting to get tired and grisly when Sarah suggested I be taken to my cot for an hours sleep.

After my nap Sarah gave me a bed bath to freshen me up and then put a clean nappy and pants on me. a pair of white knitted tights and bootees. She then sat me up, lifted my arms above my head and slipped a simple single layer petticoat over me, fastened the buttons at the shoulder then smoothed the skirt out. Sarah then followed this with a simple pink gingham pattern dress with puff sleeves, lace trim and hems and neckline. I was then given a clean dummy and my teddy.  Sarah then carefully watched as she guided me over to the seat at my dressing table and once sat down she proceeded to brush my hair and place a pink bow, one above each ear.

Once she was happy I was all ready to go back to the lounge area she came to me and placed my harness on me, this time with reins attached and stood me down on the floor. Once happy I was stable on my feet Sarah gave a little tug on my reins saying ‘lets go show our pretty one off to everyone’ and I proceeded to toddle my way toward the nursery door.  When we reached the head of the stairs Sarah held tightly onto my reins and called to Robert to help her get me downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs I was once again allowed to stand by myself when Sarah gave another little tug on my reins and I slowly made my way to the lounge where Mommy was kneeling on the thick lambs wool hearthrug waiting for me with arms outstretched to greet me. I wanted to try and run in my own way but Sarah kept a firm grip of the reins allowing me forward at a more sensible pace but with my arms reaching for Mommy.  All this was so exciting for me and even more wet nappies were a regular thing for a while. Once I reached Mommy and was cradled in her arms, Sarah unclipped my reins but the harness remained securely in place. Mommy looked at it and jingled one of the sets of bells attached to the front saying ‘I think we are going to need these a lot more now that you are toddling sweetheart’.

I was then given a bottle and spent the remainder of the day in my playpen playing with my dollies, bricks and other toys. Mommy also put a video in for me.

Everyone was busy now getting ready for the next day (Friday) and the weekend to come. They had a lot of packing and preparing to do as we had an early start. Mommy was busy making telephone calls to confirm hotel bookings, and to Miss Pentecost to ensure my dresses will be there, only to find out she was already at the hotel and the dresses and accessories are all ready. When she approached Robert to get the car ready he told all was done, it had been valeted, filled with petrol and my carrycot was strapped in ready.

With mommy re-assured all was done and ready she came into me and surprised to see me standing at the side of my playpen. She then spent quite a time with me giving me a bottle of Apple juice and telling me all about the exciting things that will happen over the next few days. How I will be looked after like a real Princess and be able to show my new dresses off to lots and lots of people. Also she told me there would be special people there that decide if I am pretty enough to do special things for them, and how Mommy was really sure I would be fine.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #19
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2006, 09:19:00 AM »
Mommy spent a little time chatting to me and then said ‘now be a good girl, Mommy has to make sure everything is ready for morning.’  With that she put a fresh Thomas the Tank Engine DVD in player, then went to check all was going well.

That is how the remainder of my Thursday went, viewing and periodically checked.

Next thing I knew was it was tea time and I was taken from my playpen to my highchair in the kitchen where everyone was gathered around the table, that is, all except Mommy who came in with a tray and looked and me ad said ‘Surprise, surprise  sweetheart, special tea for you.’ And, as I looked around she placed a dish on my tray with a mashed pear and strawberry blancmange in it. ‘For my special Angel’ Mommy said.  Firstly though I had to suffer the baby version of liver and spinach.  

Mommy told everyone to start their teas but sat with me and spooned my food in so slow and delicately saying I had to learn to be a little lady and not spill now.  Between my slow spooning Mommy would eat her own tea and also instructed Sarah, ‘One hour in playpen then bath and bed dear, need her to have early night, OK?’ ‘Fine’ replied Sarah.

And so my Thursday passed, a deep untroubled (as always) sleep took me to Friday and whoosh it came sooo fast.  

Friday arrived and I was awoken at 5AM by Sarah who was already dressed; who quickly with Roberts help lifted me from my cot and stripped me.  From there it was to the bathroom where I had a Lavender and Rosemary bubble bath.

What came next was far from ordinary, instead of daytime nappy I was again put into a bulky night time one, extra thick. Also instead of a dress I was put into a pale pink romper, white tights, with pale pink knitted mittens, matching bootees and bonnet.

Mommy said to everyone, ‘No solids for her but extra rich formulae, do not want solids upsetting her during journey’.  So my breakfast consisted of two extra creamy bottles of formula.

Soon everyone had dined, pots washed and put away, Robert busily loaded the car and as he was doing so Marie my hairdresser arrived in a taxi. Robert quickly got her bags out and placed them in the car.

Marie came into the house and was greeted by mommy who asked, ‘got everything’  â€˜Of course’ replied Marie, ‘not letting our little Princess down now.’

Soon everything was in the car except the passengers and driver. Mommy called Sarah and told her to check the carrycot on my seat was secure and safe,. Then after putting my harness on called Robert and told him to place me in the carrycot and get Sarah to fasten the harness and place a blanket over me.

A few seconds before this could happen; Dr. Maria arrived and said ‘good, just in time, I have a little injection for Paula, a mild sedative to help her travel better. Did you feed as I told you Julia?’  â€˜Of course’ Mommy replied. ‘OK then let’s give little one her sleeper.’ And with that I screamed (as all babies do) when the needle went into my arm but very soon relaxed.  Mommy then ensured I had my dummy and a few spares in case plus of course teddy and a new (well old but new to me) dolly I was growing attached to with me.

Robert then took me to the car and places me gently in the carrycot whereupon Sarah dutifully connected all the safety straps, gave me teddy and wrapped me in a cuddly, cuddly pink blanket. Sarah then gently placed a pink dummy in my mouth and before very long I was asleep again.

Knowing the journey would be several hours, Robert had placed a small 12v refrigerator in the boot of the car to keep 12 bottles of baby milk cool for me. But also inside the car was a small 12v bottle warmer. So no matter where or when I grizzled for a bottle it would soon be ready.  All this Was from previous trips and Roberts ingenuity. He kept saying to Mommy; love our little one as he was the daddy figure. I think Mommy really loved and appreciated the way everyone had taken to and worked hard for me. The next two days would see if it was all worthwhile.

We stopped twice throughout the journey for comfort breaks, I never left the car and Sarah or Mari stopped with me saying Robert being the driver needed a break, although he was more than willing to attend.

Before long (by my sleepy time) we arrived at the hotel and staffs were everywhere. Carrying cases and even offering to carry my cot to the room, but Robert being Robert kept them away. I was HIS responsibility and no-one was going to take that away <lol>.

Before long everyone was in the suite Mommy booked even if not settled, but first thing Mommy did was ring room service to see if Ms Pentecost had arrived. ‘Oh yes, we know Ms Pentecost and the dresses. Wouldn’t allow a soul to help her carry them to her room. Told the staff to get the ‘rest’ of the baggage.’  Next, Mommy rang Ms Pentecost’s room and a few minutes later she had joined us.

‘Well!!’ said Mommy, ‘everything alright?’  â€˜Absolutely fine dear, she is going to look and angel. I arrived two days ago so I could get the dresses hung and if I had to do a little pressing, but they are fine for our little princess now. Where is she? May I see her?’  â€˜Of course’ replied Mommy, though she is a little drowsy.  â€˜Oh no problem, just to see the sweet thing again.’ And with that they came to me and yes, I was a little drowsy but I remembered the lady who had made such pretty dresses for me and smiled and giggled for her.  â€˜Oh bless her little heart, she remembers me.’ Ms Pentecost said with heavy a tear in her eyes.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #20
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2006, 08:00:13 AM »
‘Well ladies we have a very busy day, I suggest we get Paula fed and settled for an hour or two while we get everything prepared.  

With that, Robert went to the car and with the aid of hotel staff managed to get everything to the suite.

Apparently this was an annual event for the hotel and they knew how to have everything prepared. One bedroom in each suite would be transferred into a very feminine nursery with all services attached. That is nappy and laundry service, special meals etc., etc. The only rule apparently was after first change NO disposable nappies. Apparently it cost the hotel quite a lot of extra council tax to get rid of them.  

Sarah’s task was to see to my wellbeing and the first thing she did was strip me, bathe me and place me in a nice clean fluffy nappy. This time though not as bulky, a normal day one. She then found a white satin romper suit which had pink teddy motifs embroidered on the bodice and placed it upon me. As I was to be indoors all day Sarah decided knitted bootees would be fine, so she obtained a pair to match my romper, white crocheted ones  with pink satin ribbon ties at the ankle.

Sarah was about to try and lift me from the changing table as Ms Pentecost walked in. ‘What are you doing child’ she said to Sarah, ‘look.’ She pressed a foot pedal and the table began to lower. In a few seconds it was low enough for Sarah to hold my hands and walk me off. ‘Well I never’ said Sarah, ‘have to have a word with Mistress about one of these;’ and they both laughed heartily.  Then with me gently resting my hand in her palm, Sarah walked me to my playpen, settled me in with teddy then went off to get me a bottle.

Marie, my hairdresser was in the lounge when we arrived and Sarah asked her when she needed to do my hair. ‘Not until later this afternoon or early evening, I want to use sponge rollers so hopefully she can sleep in them overnight.’  â€˜No lotions!!’ stated Sarah.  â€˜Oh no, she had her permanent yesterday, it will just be a misting of water, then the sponge rollers to keep the curls in.’  â€˜Fine’ Sarah replied.

Ms. Pentecost went off and was soon engaged in conversation with mommy. ‘Tell me dear’ opened Ms. Pentecost. ‘Have you seen that wonderful changing table and cot in Paula’s room. Work like hospital bed, can be raised and lowered. Make yours and Sarah’s load a lot easier if you are going to let Paula walk a little; and; just think of the journeys they could save poor Robert.’ ‘I have seen them’ replied Mommy and given thought. ‘Has Sarah put you up to this?’  â€˜Oh no dear, we did have a giggle in Paula’s room about it, I even had to show her how it worked, oh no dear, my idea to mention it.’ ‘Ms. Pentecost’ Mommy said with a huge smile upon her face ‘you are a canny old Dame and I can see I need to be wary of you.’ At which they both burst out laughing and Ms Pentecost simply turned round and said as she gently took hold of Mommy‘s arm ‘Pet, I just want to be part of that little Princesses life if you will let me and she will be the sweetest little thing.’  Mommy just looked at the sweet old lady and said, ‘It would be a pleasure and Paula doesn’t have many Aunties, but now one more.’

After that everyone became busy busy and I was left to videos of the Tellytubbies, Wombles etc.  Ms. Pentecost came in wishing to check one of my measurements and in doing so tickled me and had me, quite unintentionally in hysterical laughter. The result of which was one fouled nappy.  No more to do, this elderly lady picked me up like a bag of sugar and carried me to the nursery. It was amazing how fit this lady was. She placed me on the changing table, raised it to an acceptable height and changed me. I had a crying person at this point as I was not used to her changing me and became a little frightened. Sarah soon arrived on the scene and calmed me while Ms Pentecost tried to apologise. ‘Do not think it was you, think it was what was in the nappy, quite full’ and they chuckled.

‘Right dear, I have decided what she is wearing tomorrow.’ Can you have her in my room in about 15 minutes and we will give everyone a sneak preview.  â€˜That will be fantastic’ Sarah almost shouted. ‘Not a word to anyone dear, a surprise.’

With that Ms. Pentecost left and Sarah decided at this point not to dress me anymore than nappy and pink plastic pants. She had the biggest of grins on her face knowing she would be the first, apart from the creator to see my competition dress; the 15 minutes could not pass swift enough for Sarah.

But, pass it did and soon Sarah was walking me to Ms. Pentecost’s room for what should be my final fitting.  Upon arrival Ms. Pentecost took my hand and told Sarah to have everyone gathered in about 30 minutes.  A slight look of disappointment came over Sarah’s face as she was expecting to watch all, but Ms Pentecost was craftier than that.

Carefully Ms. Pentecost walked me into the room she had prepared as my dressing room. All three dresses were hanging up but she first put a pair of white knitted tights on me, finished with a pair of peach crotched bootees with deep pink sating ribbons at the ankles. She then stood me up lifted my arms high and slipped a white satin camisole on me. After a moments fussing she said, ‘sweetheart, be ready to be a Princess.’ She then went to one of the cupboards and bought gorgeous 5 layer petticoat. I was white organza but had a very thin piping of fuchsia pink at the hem of each layer. She lifted my arms once more and slipped this on me. It was high waisted and obviously designed to keep my dress more horizontal than anything, and would definitely show of my nappy. However when she had done the two little hooks and eyes at the back she fussed over it for a few minutes, looking all around ensuring it was level and piping were showing evenly. Once content she then chose the dress I would wear. a confection of Peach and Fuchsia Pink. The hem of the skirt was deeply scalloped and at the point of each scallop was a fuchsia pink satin rose. All the gathers were carefully folded to form swirls between the scallops.  The bodice had tiny little rosebuds, but carefully placed and only a few.  The sleeves were puff sleeves finished just above the elbow and tied with a pink ribbon with tails hanging down the arms. Around the waist went a deep sash tied off in a huge bow at the back. Next came the bonnet, a wide brimmed one in peach, but with white satin lining, peach ribbon tied in a big bow.  Saved until the very last item was the rhumba pants. Peach with white lace that was again thinly piped with pink, but on the seat of the pant was a huge pink rose for all to see.

While this looked a dream standing still, it was when I moved the picture began as the bounce of the petticoats and dress, the sway of the rumbas began to move the colours. Ms. Pentecost clapped and said ‘a rainbow in motion.’ At this pint she placed a pair of peach satin mittens on my hands and then gently holding my hand walked me back to Mommy’s suite.  

Ms. Pentecost rang the bell and it was Robert who answered. He just looked and smiled, as he did so Mommy called out ‘who is it Robert?’ ‘Ms. Pentecost ma’am with a pretty little Princess,’ At which point everyone rushed to the door to see me.

Ms. Pentecost shushed them and told them to step back and give me room. She then slowly walked me into the room and once again the dance of the colours began to everyone’s Oooohs and Ahhhhhs. ‘Marvellous beamed Mommy.’ ‘a picture come to life’ said Sarah.’ Ms. Pentecost simply said ‘I think our Princess is ready to knock the socks of them.’ to great applause and laughter.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #21
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 02:33:26 PM »
After showing off this dress and accoutrements Mommy decided it would be a good idea to try on all three outfits. Once all three had been demonstrated Mommy still decided that the peach dress would be the competition on, while the pink one would be the morning dress when the judges teams came around to ensure all details were correct and entrants meet the strict rules and requirements of the competition.

When we returned to Miss Pentecost’s room Mommy came with us and it was while I was being undressed Mommy noticed a pair of bloomers that matched the dress and were equally as frilly as the rumba panties, so, the dress was put back on me so Mommy could see how the bloomers would look.  She was thrilled with them, especially the extra two rows of frills at the bottom of the legs just below the knees.  So we spent another hour trying the dresses on again, but this time with the bloomers.

Mommy then made the decision that it would be the peach dress with bloomers for the fashion parade Saturday afternoon, but the pink dress with rumba panties in the morning when the judges came around and inspected the ‘babies’. Not that it would remain on long once they arrived as all babies had a thorough medical inspection.

After all the excitement of trying on the dresses Mommy called Sarah and told her to prepare a bottle for me and put me in the cot for a sleep, saying all the excitement had tired me. A half hour later I was wearing a pink onesie, suc-kling on my dummy sound asleep in my cot.

Without doubt many things were done to ensure all was ready for the following day, but most noticeable was what looked like a portable hair salon Marie had set up.

When Sarah came in to wake me her first task was to remove my well soaked nappy and bathe me.  This done and me safely pinned into a clean terry nappy with extra soaker, Sarah replaced my plastic panties with some nice pink ones with white frill across the rump. Because of the time she decided not to put me in a dress but an Ivory coloured romper with teddy bears embroidered on the bodice. A pair of white knitted bootees and matching knitted bonnet completed my ensemble. At which time Sarah gave me my teddy bear. She then stood me up and slowly walked me into the main room.  Looking into the room where Marie had her temporary salon I noticed she was already busy doing Mommy’s hair.

Mommy saw my reflection in the mirror and called ‘Hi sweetheart, soon be your turn, must have you looking your prettiest for tomorrow’.

Soon as Mommy was finished with Marie Sarah took me through to Marie’s temp salon. Marie very quickly set about putting sponge rollers in my hair which would keep my hair in shape and also allow me to sleep.  She used no solutions, just a misting of water then fifteen minutes under a gentle heat hair dryer.  She then finished off by placing a hairnet over everything then declared me ready for beddy byes.  At this point Sarah re-entered and took me back to the main lounge room where Mommy was waiting for me.  As I entered Mommy stood up and with her strength whisked me off my feet and swung me through the air saying ‘Now my little Princess your big day is tomorrow and Mommy, Sarah, Robert and everyone just knows you are going to win. When you do sweetheart you will have £5,000 and I will have the trophy then we have to decide where we go. But let’s worry about that one later.’  She then laid me on the sofa, called Sarah to fetch my nightdress and make me ready for bed. Sarah soon arrived with my extra night time soakers for my nappy; also she had another nappy which would make up my usual bedtime nappy. That sorted my lacy trimmed plastic pants were pulled back up and all the nappy edges checked and tucked in, then came the pink satin nightdress which despite all the material used to make it did not cover my panties.  Most the material was taken in the dual layer of the dress and the lace trim it has.  Once dressed and ready for bed Mommy sat down and cradled my head in the crook of her arm, whereupon she pushed a bottle te-at to my lips which I readily accepted the bottle and began to suc-kle.

With a big smile on her face and talking mainly baby talk she told me this bottle had a mild sleeping tablet in to help me sleep so I would be all nice and fresh come morning. Then while everyone rushed and dashed around preparing for the following day I slowly drifted off into my infant sleep with a care in the world.

While Mommy was busy checking all the papers and entry forms were correctly filled in, Sarah checked I had a plentiful supply of Terry nappies and plastic pants in my nappy bag. Also, she had to ensure little extra’s like spare bottles, bottle t eats, dummies, nappy pins and a whole host of other little items.

Ms Pentecost busied herself carefully putting my dresses into protective plastic carrying bags along with all the petticoats. Rumba panties carefully check they were immaculate then wrapped in tissue paper and protective bags. All my Bonnets were checked that every little ruffle in place, but no doubt to be checked again next day. She then took all my ribbons and carefully pressed them, then folded them. Just as a double precaution and without being asked, she had bought along tights, shoes and lacy ankle socks in case any accident should happen with Sarah.

Once content she had covered every eventuality and all my dresses and accessories were packed ready she finally sat down and enjoyed a large Gin and Tonic.

Robert in the meantime had prepared the car, everything ready for a quick load in the morning. He also put the 12 volt refrigerator and bottle warmer in the boot just in case it was needed.

Once he was happy he joined Mommy and Sarah in the lounge and asked if there was anything more. Mommy replied ‘no, come and join us for a nightcap Robert we have worked hard for this so lets have a little premature celebration drink.’

After the nightcap everyone went to bed but I think I was the only one to get a full nights sleep

All too soon it was the big Day, Saturday had arrived.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender