Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Little Hobo episodes 1 to FIN  (Read 50727 times)

newbaby

• Story Queen
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2006, 11:42:34 AM »
I was awoken by mommy gently rubbing my tummy saying ‘come on sleepy head, it’s your big day.’  The action had two effects, one to gently wake me but also started me once again filling an already well wet nappy.  This situation did not last long however as Sarah followed mommy into my room a few minutes later and began preparing me for a bath.

Firstly she removed my romper and bootees but left the hairnet in place. She then removed my plastic panties in which was folded my wet nappy. She then took me for my bath. After which my whole body was massaged with baby oil then dusted with baby powder. From there I was taken back to the changing table where Sarah applied a liberal coating of zinc and castor oil cream to my nappy area, powdered me and the put a really thick nappy on me saying it had to last a ‘few’ hours.   At this point mommy came in and told Sarah to put me in a clean romper suit and bootees and I will be changed into a dress later.

Mommy was then double checking everything then getting Robert to put them in the car. Afterwards she went to see Ms Pentecost only to see all the dresses gone along with the petticoats, bloomers and rhumba panties. When mommy queried this Ms Pentecost told her not to panic as they were all carefully packed into her vehicle ready for the journey.

While this was happening Sarah bathed and dressed me in a nice thick nappy, plastic pants and my pale pink Romper suit. A pair of knitted bootees temporarily completed the outfit.  Next came breakfast, which was two milk soaked Rusks and bottle of fruit juice.

Once I had had my breakfast I was placed back in my cot and the side raised up while everyone else had their breakfasts which had just been delivered by room service.

Having finished breakfast Sarah came in to me, lowered the side of the cot sat me up and placed a knitted bonnet on me with mittens all of which matched the bootees, finally a coat.  Robert then came in, lifted me up and took me to the waiting carrycot style baby seat fastened to the rear seat of the car followed by Sarah who strapped me in safely.  Mommy and Robert soon arrived carrying a few personal items, a few minutes later we were on the way to the competition centre.

The journey took around 20 mins. and upon arrival and checking in we were shown to a booth in which there was a padded changing table with safety strap, a bin for soiled nappies, a washbasin and what looked like a cage but was actually meant to be a small playpen. But most oddly was the box of latex surgical gloves.

Sarah asked if I should be changed now into my dress but mummy told her not yet, after the medical inspection. To which Sarah commented I thought this was a sissy beauty/fashion competition. Mummy then told her it is, but for sissy boys only and the rules are very strict.

It was not long before three people entered the booth, sprayed their hands with some hygiene spray then put the latex gloves asking Mommy to get me onto the changing table undressed. A few minutes later I was strapped to the changing table totally naked.

One of the people looked at my face and commented on the lovely shape of my lips and then proceeded to look into my mouth. Noticing I had no teeth he asked if Mommy had had them removed and she explained the circ-umstances to which the person then replied ‘no false teeth’ and Mommy told him I did not need them for bottles and baby food.  Satisfied the person made comments on a sheet of paper and then looked at my chest/small breasts. At this point a second person approached and with a magnifier began to carefully study the lower edge of my small baby girl like chest. ‘Not surgical implants then?’  â€˜No’ replied Mommy, ‘very, very careful application of hormones. Enough to keep her girly, but, not womanly.’ More notes were added to the sheet. Next all three of the people were studying my groin area. They very carefully felt around and one said, ‘The gonads are here but very cleverly tucked away inside.’ One the asked Mommy if the flap of skin was all that held my p3nis in place to which Mommy explained, ‘No, it is grafted into place and the skin fold is used to tidy the appearance and give a more feminine look.’ ‘Very, very effective’ said the man, and they consulted and agreed, Yes I was technically still male and qualified.

The next move was to undo the safety strap and roll me on my tummy whereupon one of the team probed my back passage thoroughly even to tweaking my prostate and making me eja culate. His comment being, ‘It still working after a fashion.’ He then prodded around the sphincter, tested it with his finger commenting on how weak it was, asking Mommy has it been done with surgery and is Paula full time in nappies. Mommy told them, no surgery, mainly mind control and she controls that, also I will never be able to be out of nappies. ‘Some brainwashing gone on then’ asked one. ‘No’ replied Mommy, ‘just mental adjustment to her new life’.  

All the time this was happening Sarah was having a great problem stopping me crying, but the one of the team said, ‘OK, fine, you can dress her now. Thank you.’  He then looked at Mommy and said, ‘does she speak,’ Mommy replied, ‘She cannot understand adult speech let alone speak it, she is 1 year old.’  â€˜Incredible’ he muttered as he left.

With my nappy and pink plastic panties back on, a dummy in my mouth, Mommy sat me up and gave me a huge hug saying how sorry she was I had to go through all that, but I had been a good baby girl and for a treat she would let me have a creamy.

Sarah quickly left and found Robert and asked him, ‘do you have a ice cream in your magic cold box’ to which he replied, ‘of course, what flavour would Paula like?’ Sarah was soon back with a strawberry ice cream for me.

With that, getting my dummy back and mommy giving me teddy I quickly forgot all the abuses, but Mommy told me what a wonderful baby girl I was and everything was going to be well in the fashion show.

After feeding me my creamy, Mommy went seeking Ms. Pentecost for my dresses and sent Sarah looking for Marie to do my hair.

Marie quickly arrived and began doing my hair. Removing firstly the hairnet and then the sponge rollers. She then proceeded to gently brush my hair until she was happy, but commented it would have to be finished after I was fully dressed.

Mommy soon returned with Ms. Pentecost and my wardrobe which they carefully hung up and Mommy said, ‘I want Paula out in her Lavender dress, bloomers, and large bow in her hair for the first time. If she is recalled we go all pink and white, bloomers and bonnet. Oh and people, she wears bootees and mittens, she is after all only a baby and catwalk is carpeted so she will not slip up.’

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #23
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2006, 07:27:05 PM »
Realising there was still over two hours before the main events Mommy told Sarah to place my pink romper back on me until Marie and Ms. Pentecost arrived to prepare me. So Sarah put my romper back on, placed me on a blanket in front of the TV then went off and prepared a bottle for me.  While she was feeding me Mommy came in and said, ‘Oh Sarah, wanted her to wait as long as possible, don’t want her on show with a wet nappy.’ Sarah said ‘She is well overdue madam and I think a little tummy rub will make her safe for the show.’

After my bottle Sarah took me to the large sofa where she placed me lying down, then she sat and placed my head in her lap stroking my hair and forehead, singing a little lullaby quickly sending me off to sleep.

When I awoke it was to Mommy who told me Marie was here and Ms. Pentecost and it was time for me to become all pretty.

Firstly I was bathed and afterwards simply had a nappy and plastic panties put on.  I was then taken to Marie’s temporary salon where she removed my hairnet and sponge rollers. She then brushed my hair out to see if it had held in place properly. Having satisfied herself all was well, she the passed me onward to Ms. Pentecost for my dressing.

Not happy with my nappy and the way it spread my legs, Ms. Pentecost called Sarah and asked her to change my nappy for a much thicker one that would guarantee me walking bow legged and with a waddle.  So Sarah put two terry nappies plus a folded soaker on me. (See Nappy Lady Website to learn folds)  Ms. Pentecost was well pleased with the result even though it made walking extremely difficult for me.

Ms. Pentecost then started to dress me and wondered why I began to cry, when suddenly Sarah said ‘Oh my, she hasn’t got teddy or her dummy’ which she duly fetched and gave to me. Once settled Ms. Pentecost re-commenced dressing me.

First came the white lace pattern knitted tights and then after sitting me up, she then lifted my arms to put my full white petticoats upon me. It was a multi layer petticoat with bodice which she buttoned up at my left shoulder.  She then stood me on the floor, fussed with my petticoats and once happy took my lavender dress from it’s hanger. It was truly gorgeous in every aspect, ultra feminine, ultra babyish, ultra lacy and ultra short. The combined effect of the dress and petticoats did not cover even half my panties.

At this point Marie was called back and was told I was now ready for my hair to be finished, this time for a large lavender bow. So back to Marie’s space I went where she spent a good thirty minutes finishing my hair, then another fifteen minutes doing the bow and tails. This complete I was then taken back to Ms. Pentecost.

Right young lady she says, now for the pretty touches. First this was the bloomers to match the dress. Once on Ms. Pentecost checked every frill in place, knowing she would be doing it again just prior to me going out. She placed me back on the changing table and then put a pair of knitted bootees on my feet which had lavender coloured deep ribbon ties at the ankles which she tied is as large and pretty bow as she could, then finally, my mittens, again knitted and to match the bootees, also with matching ties.

All this done she stood me once again on the floor to look and me and a little tear came to her eye as she pronounced me The Prettiest Princess she has ever dressed.

Just as she was fussing over the frills and trims again Mommy walked and said ‘Oh my, Oh my, if you do not win their hearts sweetheart then they do not have one, you look gorgeous. Marjory (this is Ms. Pentecost’s first name) you have worked wonders, All of you have, thank you. But a special thank you to you my Paula.’

‘Well people, we are ten minutes away from Showtime and if this goes well we will all be well off. There is more to this than the £5,000 cash prize.’

Mommy, holding my hand slowly walked me to the side of the stage and waited for my name to be called. It was not many minutes and the enunciator called out ‘baby Paula and Miss Julia’

Mommy gave me one last quick check, took my hand and started me on the long walk before the judges. However, about halfway I began to lose my balance so did my baby plop as Mommy calls it. I just stop and plop down on my well paddy behind. Mommy soon picked me up and we slowly passed before the judges and after yet another plop finally made it offstage.

That was the first part done, now it was up to the judges but Mommy called everyone and said ‘Get Paula in pink now, I think she appealed to them.’

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #24
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 07:37:13 PM »
True to Mommy’s word, I had appealed and a member of staff told Mommy to have me ready for another viewing in 20 mins.

Everyone scurried around and I was swiftly in pink, but this time it was a bonnet, not a bow.  White satin bootees and mittens this time and Sarah suggested I wear a harness. Mommy thought this a good idea, so my pink harness and reins were put on me.

It came to my turn and mummy just gently tugged at my reins and we were once again parading in front of the judges.

We got to centre stage and directly in front of the judges table when they began asking questions. Things like, All the other sissy’s curtsey in front of our table why doesn’t Paula?’  Mommy replied placing a gentle hand on my bonnet saying, ‘My little Paula is 1 year old in here and she has enough problems remaining upright and walking, to curtsey is far too complicated for her’ And can your sissy speak they enquired to which Mommy exploded, and pointedly informed them,  I am not a sissy anymore, I am one step from being her permanent baby girl, and in answer to your question, she speaks that of a 6month old baby.

By this time I was getting a little distressed and turned to Mommy for a cuddle and when she delayed I quickly switched on the waterworks. Mommy knelt down and cuddled me, swiftly calming me and the judges looked on amazed, they had a genuine Adult baby in front of them, not just a male acting the part. The judges then enquired, ‘does Paula need her nappies or are they show?’  Once again Mommy reminded them of my age status and informed them nappies are a 24/7 item as I have NO control at all.

The questioning went on for a little longer and the judges told Mommy I was selected for the final 5 and she should prepare me for a third showing. So it was back to the room where Mommy told Sarah to bathe me quickly, old Ms. Pentecost to sort my lemon dress and accoutrements.

Thirty minutes later saw me all bathed once more, completely changed suc-king on a much needed bottle of milk.. Sarah had been very careful this time though, huge bib, almost pinafore size, she was not going to allow a single spot of milk spoil my dress

One of the staff members entered the room and said 2 minutes, to which Sarah said ‘make it 5, Paula is only half way through her bottle and it took months to get her to take it properly and not gulp it.’  The staff person also hinted to Sarah, reins were a nice touch, judges liked it. So, once again my harness was put on and reins attached

All too quickly the time for my third parade came. I was taken back on stage and shown before the judges once more. Their first comment being we would like to know your dressmaker. Paula’s dresses are gorgeous, are they originals? To which Mommy gave her curt reply, Paula only wears he best.

The main judge, owner of Princess AB Products turned to Mommy and said, As the last of the final five here in front of me, I am declaring Paula the competition winner.

Mommy was elated as she accepted the cheque and trophy, but then the company chairman, i.e the senior judge turned to Mommy and said there is also this part of the prize Julia, Paula has won a 3 year contract to model our AB clothes. All we needed really was yours and Paula’s signature, but, obviously she is incapable so we may have to get one of out legal eagles to pop around and see you. No doubt be no problems I am sure.

We quickly went back to the hotel and I was given a bottle and put in my cot to sleep. Mommy then called the nanny service in the hotel, booked a nanny and when she arrived  Mommy, Sarah and all went off for a meal.

Next day we were driving home and I was entering a whole new future.

FIN

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo episodes 1 to FIN
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2006, 06:20:37 PM »
Watch out for further tales of Paula, she is not even home yet.

Love and wishes as always x x x nb

lovellace

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Little Hobo episodes 1 to FIN
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2022, 10:56:41 AM »
Wonderful story newbaby. Do Paula's adventures continue in another story?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender