Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Little Hobo episodes 1 to FIN  (Read 50730 times)

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #8
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 10:41:08 AM »
Robert carried me and put me in my high chair, clipped my harness in and fastened the chairs safety strap. The tray was then clicked into place. All I could do was sit and wait. Shortly afterwards Mommy Julia came in, removed my bonnet and placed a bib about me saying ‘we don’t want to mess our pretty dress do we darling?’  She then proceeded to give me two bottles of formula, one of which must have contained a very mild sedative as all my stress faded and I felt relaxed but not at all sleepy.

Mommy said to Robert ‘I think we will only require Paula’s push chair today as she will be staying at the clinic for a little while’. Soon afterward I was taken from my high chair, my bib removed and a coat matching my dress put on me followed by my bonnet. I was then taken to the car strapped into my special seat and Mommy sat one side while Sarah the other.

The journey to the clinic took about 2 hours and when we arrived while it was in large grounds it was surrounded by a high wall making it very private. We finally arrived at the doors to an impressive building and immediately the door was opened and someone came to greet us. ‘Hi, I am Marcus Stewart, I am to be Paula’s primary consultant, shall we go in, and two of the nurses will come for Paula’.

Once inside the clinic the staff nurses began undressing me of everything. A thick disposable one replaced my nappy; Dr. Stewart saying this is all they use, then a basic white nightdress. My clothes were then carefully folded and placed in a bag for Mommy to take home until next needed.

‘So, what is the procedure now doctor?’ asked Mommy. ‘You leave Paula with us and get a happy Paula back. She will commence the learning programme today and basically when she fully wakes in about 10 weeks from now she will be a 1-year-old girl. Tomorrow she will have surgery to hide what is left of her masculinity, give her nice lines there and about a week from now she will have throat surgery for the speech, then it is a matter of basically programming her brain to that of a 1 year old girl, the end of which that is all she will know. There is a special part to the regression too, selective hearing, she will only be able to understand what you and I say to her, the rest just gets lost, so learning again is out of the question but the mind control will stop that too.’ ‘So once regressed she will remain so until either you or I allow her to come back to this?’ asked Mommy. ‘Yes’ replied the doctor. ‘You mentioned the speech part doctor, what does that involve?’ ‘She will have an operation on the larynx which will stop her speaking other than words formed in the mouth, mainly baby words like ba-ba, ma-ma etc. Also the timbre of the voice will change, softer and more feminine, which I believe is what you wanted. As we said, what you will get will be a 1 year old baby girl.’

Listening to all this I began to panic inside but the sedative was still working and I was helpless, also the nurse had just given me an injection and I was beginning to float into a dream. At this point the voice in my head began telling me what a lovely baby girl I am and so it continued.

All I can remember of this part is the dreaming, the voices over and over, never stopping..

When the time came to fully waken I looked upon the world differently. It was through the eyes and curiosity of a baby. When I tried to call out all that came was ‘aba-ba-bab’ and the voice was not mine, it was a girly voice. I looked around me and saw two nurses talking, but why can’t I understand what they say, it is just gibberish. One then noticed I was awake and came over, saying something I could not understand but I did understand the tummy tickle and soon began to giggle a little baby giggle. My arms and legs wiggling and waving. She said something to me, which again was gibberish but then produced a bottle that I readily accepted.

I must have dozed because the next thing I heard was Mommy Julia saying ‘and where’s my little girl?’ this produced an immediate reaction of excitement and baby giggles. My arms outstretched begging to be hugged by my Mommy. She came over and gave me a huge hug causing me to cry when she let go. She replaced my dummy which I had managed to lose in the excitement which helped settle me a little, but I still lay there arms outstretched wanting so much for her to hold me.

Two staff members came over and lifted me from my cot and put me on a changing table where Dr. Stewart removed my nappy and showed Mommy my new girly look. ‘Oh my gosh’ she said ‘so much like a girl now, but you say she still has the male parts’ ‘Yes’ the doctor replied. ‘Well, you have done a good job hiding them.’ Mommy said, she then asked ‘But how successful has the rest of the procedure been.’ ‘It appears to be completely successful but that is what the next two weeks are for, so we can assess her. The voice we know is successful we just need to check the hearing and reactions. Walking is restricted; mainly only with assistance and a series of injections has insured she will never be out of nappies. They take a week to be fully effective but Paula was done week one she was here, so no chance of a reversal now.’ ‘That is perhaps a little more than planned right now, but good news never the less’ replied Mommy.  

While Mommy and the doctor were talking, one of the nurses had replaced my nappy and nightdress. She also put a pair of frilly plastic pants on me. She said something but to me it never registered. It was while the nurse was dressing me that Mommy looked over and noticed the mittens were missing and quickly pointed it out to the doctor. He replied ‘She doesn’t need them anymore, her mind is controlled enough now, ordinary mittens will be fine in future.’ ‘Excellent’ replied Mommy, have to bring some when we come to take her home.’

Over the next two weeks I was observed given three periods hypnosis which unknown to me were for imprinting keywords in my mind, keywords Mommy had asked for. This done everyone was happy and I was declared ready to go home.

When the morning to go home arrived I was not aware until Mommy entered my room with Sarah, both of them carrying bags. I immediately stretched my arms out wanting to be hugged and Mommy was more than happy to oblige. Sarah came over and said something, but got no response. I think she was a little hurt until Mommy reminded her of my hearing situation.

I was then lifted over to the changing table and the first thing Sarah did was remove my disposable nappy intending to replace it with one of my thick terry nappies and pads. However when she removed my disposable one of course she noticed my newly acquired femininity and commented to Mommy about it saying how much better it looked now. Mommy also pointed out that I could now never be out of nappies, as I had no physical control at all. Sarah then applied my Zinc and Castor oil cream; powder then put one of my own nappies and 2 soakers on me, then a pair of plastic pants. I lay on the table loving every little bit of it, especially as Sarah now made a little cutchy-cutchy coo game out of it and had me giggling all the time. Both Sarah and Mommy noticing the difference in my voice. Sarah then put my white tights on me followed by a pair of knitted bootees, then cam my petticoat. At this point Mommy picked a bag up and looked at me saying ‘and now darling a super surprise for you.’ When she opened the bag it revealed the most gorgeous pink and white dress, I showed my excitement the only way I could by wiggling my legs and waving my arms. She put it on me fussing over the skirt and the sash bow at the back. Then came the new mittens, these were knitted ones to match the bootees tied only with a ribbon. Next on was a knitted matinee coat and bonnet. Finally when I was standing on the floor with Sarah’s aid Mommy produced the frilliest rumba panties ever seen and pulled them on me, at which time she declared me ready to go home and told Sarah to fetch Robert to help me.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #9
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 06:38:56 AM »
Mommy said to Robert to walk me a little way and she was thrilled as she noticed the definite uncertainty of a baby’s walk. She then told him to let go of my hands, I managed a further three steps before plopping down on my well-padded bottom. But all the time Robert was supporting me I giggled a high pitch giggle of excitement, much to everyone’s delight. Before we left the room I heard the tinkling of bells and within a few seconds was wearing my pink harness. Robert then picked me up and carried me to the car where I was placed in my special seat in the back, my harness clipped to the waiting clips and the seats safety strap fitted. One of the safety straps came up between my legs and always held my skirts high showing my panties off. Before what basically amounts to 10 weeks of intensive brainwashing I would have been very embarrassed at having such feminine underwear being shown off, but not any more, it was all part of being a baby girl. Sarah came to the car and gave me my teddy, the first time I had had hold of him for three months and I gave a little squeal and wriggled in my seat when I saw him. By the time we were ready to leave all the staff were at the car waving and saying goodbye, the only one I could understand now being the Doctor himself.

Soon we were travelling home and I was so excited, this was my first car ride that I could remember. Mommy and Sarah nattered with me only understanding one half of it and one of the topics was about the muscle-relaxing drug, Mommy said ‘no need, Paula’s own mind is controlling it now, only drug she needs now is her girly injections once a week.’ They also discussed what a marvellous job had been made creating my girly look genitalia.

Having no real concept of time anymore the journey seemed soon to be over, no doubt the excitement of it helping and we were soon parked in front of the house. Mommy told Robert to take me to my playpen. He carried me to the lounge then stood me down, then, supporting me walked me to my playpen in my slow uncertain manner. Mommy and Sarah were watching and were thrilled which bought lots of reaction from me.

Mommy then said to Sarah ‘you make a pot of tea for all of us and I will do Paula’s bottle. It may seem a little strange now with no additives, hope she will like it.’ Obviously with the exception of three days Mommy did not know my last two weeks in clinic was on baby food and no drugs.

While I had been away Mommy had bought me a new playpen and filled it with baby toys, building bricks, several raggy-dolls and other mainly soft toys. I looked around my playpen with full excitement, ALL these new toys for me to play with. I hit a bright red button on one toy and it made the sound of a frog, I did not know it was a frog but it made me happy and I giggled.

Mommy eventually came through with my bottle, but when she opened my playpen and held my hands and carefully walked me to the sofa upon which I was sat. I could see the happiness in Mommy’s eyes, even a little tear and I just gave a little coo, my attempt to say I love you Mommy. Mommy sat and then laid me across her lap, cradled my head in her arm and fed me my bottle. Now all I did was feed like any other baby, no resistance.

Mommy would coo and talk to me, saying we were definitely going to win this competition and the ÂŁ5,000 was as good as mine. All the while telling me what a pretty and lucky baby girl I was, no longer out in the freezing cold (It was now spring, but I did not know this). She would remind me all she wanted now was for me to be very, very happy and to remain her little baby girl forever. But unbeknown to me my previous 12 weeks had ensured that.  I was thinking as a 1 year old. Every time Mommy spoke to me I would get excited and do many babyish things. But mommy especially loved my new baby girl giggle and would tell me one day darling you will be my daughter.

I was eventually left (but supervised) to play in my pen and I was very content, having no mittens on I could build my bricks, open my books and cuddle all my dollies and teddies. The television was on to a Disney channel I was in heaven. I would manage to get three bricks on top of each other before they fell over and then just giggle in my new girly voice. But, as my co-ordination in every way had been disrupted, opening a book was very difficult and what was inside meant nothing, but the pictures were nice.

Neither Sarah nor Robert could read them to me, although they did talk baby talk to me which amused me. But only Mommy could tell me stories now. Mommy would sit at the side of my cot stroking my forehead while reading to me, or she would just talk. Once asking the question ‘I wonder where you really come from.’ Of course I could not tell her how my parents were no more than a drunk for a father and a mother who was little better than a prostitute. How they would vent their anger on me and the many bruises I carried for many years until one day.  Going to school with my packet of shop bought sandwiches and a ÂŁ1 coin my sum total of cash I decided to take a detour and never did arrive at school, in fact I never returned home. Instead I found myself after a few days walking in this little market town where I decided to stay. However, at first I almost starved until I learned a few tricks of being a beggar, tramp, hobo whatever name you call it, I was there, homeless and destitute. Providence then shined upon me, I had been sleeping under a river bridge but then managed to find a large cardboard box and large sheet of polythene, I now owned my first home. It was marvellous, shelter at last. I now had somewhere dry and quite wind free to sleep. Also I found going around restaurants late at night I could find enough food to keep the worms happy. I never did a lot towards making me big and strong, quite the opposite, I remained small, almost petite one could say.

I was never hassled by the authorities so could only assume my parents thought good riddance and never filed a missing child report. (I say missing child as I was under age of consent.) Of course my schooling stopped at this time so I remained quite juvenile, learning only what I needed to survive. I could count sufficiently to stop myself being cheated of the little cash I managed to beg.

The night watchman of a fresh food factory took a little sympathy on me and once a week would allow me to use the shower facilities in the employee’s area, so I managed at least to stay clean. Clothes were a little harder, I did have two sets of clothes but had to wait until I had accrued £5 before being able to go to the laundrette (and even then they would only let me use it when there was no-one else was in there). I did try to manage my hygiene as best I could. I survived like this for around two years and that fateful night when I almost froze to death. Chances are if Mommy had left me the choice I may never have left her anyway. For the first time that I remember in my life I had found love and affection. But, Mommy did not know this and wanted to weigh the odds in her favour.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #10
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 07:38:02 PM »
The next I knew was it was morning, I was soaking wet, smelly and sore, I soon began to cry and very quickly Mommy and Sarah entered my nursery, Sarah muttering something about baby monitors.  â€™With all the Ooohs and Aaahs etc a plastic changing mat was placed beneath me and my soiled nappy removed, but once my nappy had been remove Mommy said to Sarah, ‘get Paula back on zinc and castor oil cream and for now plenty of it, she is showing signs of nappy rash, perhaps due to the cream at the clinic. Ensure her new girly profile is especially well treated too. Mommy then said to Sarah, ‘get her bathed, and dressed; I want her in her best Pink dress and accessories.

Sarah then spent 2 hours getting me bathed and dressed. I was sat on the changing table when Mommy came in and talking to Sarah, but so I would understand too, Mommy outlined the day ahead for me. Firstly, the boutique, my eyebrows needed doing; I needed fresh earrings my nails needed trimming. No make up, no nail polish, but well defined eyebrows. Little baby girls do not wear make-up. Once dressed my baby harness was put upon me and I was taken to my high chair in the dining room where Sarah clipped my harness in and fastened the chairs safety straps. With my bib in place and the table fastened my breakfast was bought over, a bowl of warm sweet porridge (oatmeal) followed by a bottle. Mommy said to Sarah that my girly injections were also finished now as the hormones were being put into my feed.

Apart from being totally content in my new life the one thing that I could remember and was missing was the horrible pain between my legs. That was now gone, why I did not know, but was happy it had.

I think I screamed and cried throughout the whole procedure. The plucking of every eyebrow hurt. The beautician said that as they had been removed with electrolysis over 90% of them should never return. This pleased Mommy.  When the lady in the shop asked Mommy why no nail-polish, make-up, etc, Mommy simply said, ‘One year old babies do NOT wear make up, or at least MINE DOESN’T.’ Another statement to say I was hers. Once this was done Robert placed me back in my pram, simply clipping my harness in; it was not a push chair day. When the shopkeeper asked Mommy about the pram Mommy said it was an unpleasant day, but she still wanted me to rest as much as possible and a pram with covers on and hood up is the best way, my rest being aided by the gentle rocking of the pram.

We left the beauty parlour and went on to a jeweller where Robert took me from my pram, held my hands allowing me to stand while Mommy fussed with my petticoats and skirts. Then with Roberts aid I did my unsteady baby walk to a chair where he sat me down. Mommy then bought me several sets of earrings, ranging from studs to small decorative hoops. Each set being fitted and looked over. Mommy the just looked at the shopkeeper and said to the shopkeeper ‘A pretty girl cannot have too many’ and by his reaction he must have agreed.

But every time Mommy said pretty girl, or Paula or anything referring to me in the feminine now made me feel so happy, proceeding exactly as the programming was designed. EVERY comment in the feminine instilled more deeply into my brain I am a happy little girl, and with me only being able to understand Mommy there was no fear of mistakes happening, she had total control of what I was could understand and was very careful that I only heard the right things.

Robert then put me back in my pram and Mommy said ‘as the weather has improved, let her sit up’ so my harness this time was clipped to longer straps that allowed me to sit upright. The hood left down and covers back I was on full display to all and the only thing that concerned me was my teddy bear.

It was decided to have a walk around town and do some shopping, Mommy saying how I needed some more nappy cream and powder, and so while Robert and Mommy would go in to the shops; Sarah would stay with me outside. Several people making comments and all they received from me was either a do not understand baby look or a little giggle from behind my dummy. However during the course of the shopping I decided it was nap time and to the gentle rocking of my pram lie down and fell asleep. Sarah or someone must have changed the fastenings on my harness as when I woke I was on my back and unable to sit up again. For some reason Mommy always insisted upon me sleeping on my back and the short clips to my harness ensured this.

While we were in town Mommy decided to call into see Jeremy and see when he wished to finish my mouth. It was arranged for me to go in and a moulding taken of my mouth the very next day. He then proceeded to explain to Mommy that as requested these would not be false teeth but gum rebuilds and that it would take him a few hours to get this absolutely as it would affect the shape of my mouth. Mommy said ‘I would love for Paula to have those adorable cupid lips if you can’. ‘Let me see when she comes in tomorrow, and she certainly seems different now, a real little baby girl’. ‘Wait until you see her nappy changed, you will be surprised I think, it is not only her mind that is under control’. Mommy then went on to explain to Jeremy that communication would not be possible and he would have to do everything he needed doing, such as open your mouth etc. as I would not understand him, and, he may find me crying easily as Mommy would be away and it would be all strange to me. ‘She has been here before’ said Jeremy, ‘Yes’ replied Mommy but she does not remember that, remember she has the thought processes of a 1 year old now’. Jeremy assured Mommy that crying, distress or anything would not happen as during the procedure I would be mildly sedated. Just enough to keep me calm.

They then went of and discussed things and one of them was to have the jaw inserts fitted right away then when the new gums arrived 30 minutes and they would be fitted and I could be back on my feed. No doubt Mommy agreed as she came to me and explained Jeremy was going to do some things and she Sarah and Robert would soon be back.

It actually took Jeremy 3 hours to put the inserts in and take a moulding of the mouth. After which I was taken to the side room I had been in before and laid down in a cot. Nurse came in and checked my nappy, and, as usual after all that time it was soaked and smelly.

She prepared everything for my change, except I thing herself because when she removed my plastic pants and nappy, saw my new girly part, she squealed and called Jeremy. ‘Come look’ she cried.  Jeremy entered and said ‘I know, she has, Oh my lord, would you look at that, that is tucked away soo well, as close to a sex change as you can get without doing it fully. That looks the part. What a lucky little lady this one is’.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #11
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2006, 02:43:15 PM »
I didn’t feel lucky at that time, my mouth was sore and I was doing a lot of crying. In my infantile state I could not understand what was happening to me and I so desperately wanted my Mommy.  Jeremy’s assistant finished changing me and prepared a bottle, but this time allowed it to get quite cool so it did not burn my tender mouth.

It was not long before Mommy returned and as soon as I saw her I began to cry and reached out for her. She came over, gently lifted me to a sitting position and gave me a big hug and stroked my back consoling me. Once settled she put my dummy back in my mouth and lay me back down. She then turned to Jeremy and enquired how long before this would all be finished, he told her about 2 weeks. ‘Will she have that lovely cherub look?’ asked Mommy. ‘Certainly be a very good imitation, but you may need to consider a little plastic surgery for full effect’ he replied. ‘OK, that is for later perhaps. But it is time to get her home now, let her rest, been a tiring day for her, you will let me know when you are ready to fit the gums.’ Mommy replied. ‘Of course’ replied Jeremy.

Once home Robert took me to the nursery where Sarah took my day clothes off me and replaced them with a nightdress and harness. I was then placed in my cot, harness clipped into place and left to rest.  This was easier said than done as once again my gums were aching and I started crying when it wouldn’t go away.

Mommy came in and pulled a chair next to my cot, then lowered the side. She then applied a cream to my gums which had a soothing effect and soon had me settled. Mommy however sat in the chair and began fussing me and talking. She was once again saying how she would love for me to remain her little baby girl after the competition. While she was saying this her fingers was circling on my nightdress outlining my tight little breasts. Telling me how she would make me a proper little girl and not just a copycat one and how wonderful life would be, never worrying about meals and a bed ever again, lots and lots of pretty clothes. Perhaps even allowing me grow up a little more. It would only be a little bit of conditioning in the clinic. All I could do was look, listen and suc-k on my dummy as I had no way of replying. Sarah entered the nursery and handed Mommy a bottle of warm baby milk. Changing her position slightly Mommy raised me a little and proceeded to give me the bottle and as I suc-ked contentedly Mommy again reminded me how this could last forever if I wished.

It continued this way for the next two weeks, Mommy feeding me, talking to me all the time she did. Visits from Dr Maria to ensure all was well, she paid particular attention to my new style genitalia ensuring no infection occurred. I had a visit to the hair salon where my hair was primped and preened into its childlike style, a combination of tight curls, ringlets and a deep fringe. My eyebrows were done once more bringing floods of tears again. The lady told Mommy ‘one more session dear and they will be fine, but don’t want to hurt the precious little thing too much all at once.’

During the day, even when in my playpen it was pretty dresses, petticoats rhumba panties and everything fine and frilly. Mommy was flooding me with feminine feelings. Not that I could recall anything masculine from my life, all I knew was I had been a girl for always.

The two weeks finally passed and my appointment with Jeremy arrived. Mommy said to me ‘Pretty dress for you today darling as you will only be in with Jeremy for a few minutes and then we are going shopping. Mrs Pentecost has made you some new dresses, petticoats and rumba panties for the competition and she wants you to try them on’. On mentioning Jeremy’s name I began crying remembering the pain, but Mommy cuddled me and reassured me this time it would not hurt.  She then called Sarah and told her to put my pale lemon dress on me with matching accoutrements, white tights with the lemon knitted bootees and mittens with white ribbon ties. Also the lemon harness as I would be spending most of the morning in my pushchair.  

Once Sarah had me dressed it was Robert who then carried me to my high chair for breakfast. He sat me in my highchair and fastened my harness in along with the chairs own safety strap. Sarah placed a bib on me and tied it in a bow behind me; the table was then clipped into place. Mommy then told Sarah to strap my hands to the chair side as she did not wish me messing my mittens either. My breakfast was 2 Rusk’s soaked in warm milk, and then followed by my bottle; this time well diluted orange squash. Once finished I was placed in my playpen while everyone else had their meal.

As soon as everyone was finished and ready to go, Sarah came to me, took off my harness and put a white coat one me then changed my harness for a white one. Robert then carried me to the car, strapped me into my seat doing his best to try and keep my skirts down and looking nice. Mommy asked him to put the pushchair into the boot of the car while she sorted my skirts. It was then time to go to Jeremy’s for my new gum rebuilds and new shaped mouth.

The journey seemed to go all to quickly and in what appeared no time I was being wheeled into Jeremy’s surgery. I was greeted with a chorus of welcomes and my you are looking especially pretty today but all went over my head until Mommy repeated what they were saying.

I was lifted from my pushchair and sat on a chair while Sarah removed my harness and coat showing off my dress and petticoats. Jeremy’s assistant then said ‘can she stand and walk?’ ‘A little’ replied Mommy, ‘why?’ ‘Oh stand her up please let us see her in that heavenly dress properly.’ With that I was lifted down and supported while Mommy then fussed and sorted my skirts to best effect. Everyone was cooing and ahhh’ing saying how pretty and sweet I looked. ‘Impossible to think it was a male person, any little girl would be so envious’.

Jeremy then said ‘Well, someone take her bonnet off and we will get the job she came in for done and see what a pretty picture she makes then.’  So, no more to do, Mommy took my bonnet off and Jeremy lifted me into the surgery and the special seat again. I soon began to grizzle still associating this room with pain.  Jeremy however smeared some gel on my gums, and then waited a few minutes. A jaw spreader was placed in my mouth to keep it open while he removed the caps protecting the inserts in my jaws. He then produced a box and removed one of the rebuilds, gently placed it in my mouth and when happy it was a perfect fit proceed to screw it into the inserts for a permanent fit. With the lower one done he then proceeded with the upper one. Once happy they were both properly in place he stood back and admired the results. He then put special caps over the screws and hid them away forever. He then removed the spreader and took a good look at the work, looked at his assistant and said ‘Well?’ ‘Perfect’ she replied, even to having some of that cherub look Julia wanted.

Jeremy then called Mommy, Sarah and Robert in to see. I could tell from the huge smile on Mommy’s face she was overjoyed with the new look and came over and gave me a huge hug saying ‘Darling, you are so gorgeous now. All the pain is over and what a brave little girl you have been’. My mouth felt odd, having more than shrunken gums in there, but, not uncomfortable and no pain.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #12
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006, 07:18:16 PM »
Jeremy’s assistant arrived a few minutes later with a warm bottle of feed for me. ‘Need to see if she can manage her bottle still’ she said. She was about to pass it to Mommy when Mommy said ‘why don’t you feed her dear, get rid of any fears she may have about being here’.  Once finished and having been winded Jeremy said ‘Can we see her standing Julia? And without her dummy for a few minutes please’.  â€˜Of course’ replied Mommy and I was duly lifted of the special chair and stood on the floor. My dummy was removed and this showed my newly shaped mouth. Everyone smiled, but Jeremy went to his cupboard and quickly returned with a digital camera and proceeded to take a series of pictures. ‘I would like to put one up in the surgery if I may’ he said, ‘let people see a pretty little girl with her new smile’.  â€˜That’s sweet’ replied Mommy, ‘of course you may and please, send me a copy too. I may have a surprise for you too in a few days.’ Curiosity aroused Mommy just laughed and said he would have to wait and see. Sarah put my coat, bonnet and harness back on me and ensuring I had my teddy bear with me Robert lifted me back into my pushchair, fastened the harness in and the pushchairs safety strap, Sarah then began fussing over my skirts and coat to get best effect and still show off my rhumba pants. While this was happening Mommy must have been finalising everything with Jeremy finishing with ‘thank you’s.’ and compliments of a job well done.

Once outside Mommy said, ‘right, firstly we go for coffee and cakes, need to kill some time to Paula’s next appointment’. So it was off to a cafĂ© where Mommy asked if it was alright if she bought my pushchair in and was shown to a table with plenty of space at one side. Once everyone was sat down the waitress came over and was taking the orders and said to Mommy ‘and what is this beautiful little one having?’ Mommy told her nothing as I had only just had a bottle. ‘Not even a mini bottle of orange?’ asked the waitress. ‘Do you do them? In that case bring Paula one of those’. While having their coffee and cakes and Sarah gave me the mini bottle Mommy outlined the basics of the day. ‘Firstly Paula has an appointment at Marie’s salon to have her hair done; only this time Sarah no bonnet just a large ribbon bow and tails. After this she has a session at Raoul’s Photographic Studio where Paula will have several portrait pictures done of her alone, hence not wanting the bonnet until later, then there will be some with me with Paula, then Sarah, then Robert and finally a group picture. Once Paula is finished there it will be lunchtime and this afternoon she then goes to Mrs. Pentecost for a dress fitting session. Her special competition dresses so no-one says anything to anyone else, OK?’ We spent about three quarters of an hour at the cafĂ© when Mommy decided it was time to leave and take me to my first appointment to have my hair done.

When we entered the shop, me walking between Sarah and Robert, Marie looked and simply sighed and said ‘here she is, my prettiest little girl’ not knowing I could not understand a word she said. Mommy soon put her wise to that and the fact I could no longer speak adult speech. Marie was amazed. ‘You really do have a baby girl the Julia.’  More so than you think dear, she needs changing can we use the back room?’ ‘Of course you can’. With my changing mat laid out on a work surface Mommy proceeded to remove firstly my rhumba pants, then tights, plastic pants and nappy. ‘Now what do you think to my little girl Marie?’ showing her my new girly feature ‘Oh my, that is fantastic, almost looks the real thing. And would you just look at that adorable mouth; so kissable Jeremy’s work no doubt’. After being on display and the only topic of conversation for about 10 minutes Mommy told Sarah, ‘Dress her dear then she can have her hair done’. ‘And a special hairdo for this special little girl today’ said Marie.

I was then placed in the raised salon chair; Marie placed a pink cape about me, tying it at the back. ‘Alright sweetheart, first we wash and condition your hair.’ Marie chatted happily to me even knowing I never understood a single word, but it had the desired effect of keeping me calm. Next cam the trimming of the ends, Mommy had instructed Marie the she desired my hair longer. Once trimmed Marie then applied a colour, wrapped a towel around my head and I was then left.  Marie asked if she could prepare a bottle while we waited, but Mummy told her I had had quite sufficient for now. Plus I had a long photo session to go through yet. ‘Shame’ said Marie ‘would love to give that pretty mouth a bottle.’ Time came to rinse my hair again, and once again Marie conditioned it say it now felt silky smooth. With a towel she removed most of the water then began applying rollers and curlers all over my head, a gentle setting lotion applied and then a net to hold it all in place Marie removed my earrings then I was placed under a dryer. Marie said to Mommy ‘removed them to stop burning those little ears, but it is going to take extra time dear, want it to set better but do not want to frighten her with too much noise and heat in her new state’.

Eventually the time came for the dryer to be removed, then the net and finally the curlers and rollers. Marie then began to very carefully brush it out, first the longest loose curls at the shoulder working up to the smaller ones on the head. Then it was time for the deep fringe and finally the deep, deep ringlets, three each side. Marie then took a comb and carefully set some loose hairs in place and saying to Mommy ‘Well Julia, what do you think?’ ‘I think you have excelled yourself Marie, can we have the bow in please’  with that Marie tied a large ribbon bow at the back, carefully pinned it out for maximum effect then went very lightly over my hair with spray. Marie turned my chair around to face the salon and all the ladies just cooed. I am sure too I saw a little tear come in Mommies eye as she said ‘Sweetheart, you are the most gorgeous little girl, Mommy is going to have some special pictures taken of you now’. I wriggled my legs and reached out my arms, I so wanted a cuddle. Mommy came to me and gave me a cuddle then reaching into her purse took my earrings out and replaced them in my ears. Mommy turned to Marie and said ‘you have worked wonders, what do I owe you?’ to which Marie replied, ‘Those special pictures you mention, may I have one to put up in the salon? Paula is the best baby model I have ever had in’. ‘Of course’ replied Mommy, ‘but you will always be her personal hairdresser from now on and in a few weeks I am going to need you A LOT’ ‘Be my pleasure Julia, such a gorgeous model too, just let me know when.’

Very carefully I was lifted from the chair, my coat and harness replaced and then put back into my pushchair. Mommy told Sarah before we left the salon ‘Put the hood up dear it is windy out there and it is a cold wind too. Put the covers on, I do believe it looks like snow’. With my pushchair now weatherproof and me safely inside we proceeded to Raoul’s photographic studio.

Whilst Mommy Sarah and Robert were all cold and windswept by the time we arrived, I was as Mommy put it ‘in pristine condition.’  

Raoul greeted us personally and said ‘is this the little lady?’ Mommy said ‘yes’. Sarah and Robert were still taking me from my pushchair. However, once out Raoul said ‘Oh yes, with a picture like this, who needs a camera?’ followed by laughter. With my harness and coat removed Mommy and Sarah began fussing once more with my skirts and petticoats ensuring they were perfect. Raoul said ‘the teddy bear, it has to go’ Mommy said ‘no way, perhaps her dummy for a few minutes, but teddy, no chance’. And so the shoot went on, Teddy and I and then the mixed shots followed by the group shot. In all about twenty pictures were taken of Teddy and I and quite a number without my dummy without me bursting into tears. What no-one had noticed was Mommy whispering in my ear, ‘be nice for the picture man petal,’ it was one of the many triggers implanted in my mind because once the pictures were all taken she whispered ‘concentrate on Mommy petal’ and I was my normal self, take my dummy from me and expect a screaming session. Sarah and Robert were quite amazed at my behaviour.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #13
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2006, 05:00:02 AM »
One thing Raoul did for Mommy was to include some digital pictures; these he processed while we waited. Everyone looked and they were well impressed as Raoul had managed to show all the poignant details. Sarah even commenting ‘I never realised Paula’s eyes were so blue’, then looked at me. Mommy then told Sarah and Robert to get me ready for leaving as now it was lunchtime. Sarah duly put my coat back on, fitted my harness and asked Mommy about my bonnet. Mommy replied ‘I don’t think so, let’s show her bow off a little,’ everyone had a little chuckle. Robert picked me up and placed me in my pushchair once again, clipped my harness in and fitted the safety straps, Sarah finishing by tidying my coat and skirts.

After we left Raoul’s we walked to a quieter part of town where all the finer restaurants were located. Mommy Julia had already booked a table at Alfredo’s so we were expected and were greeted as old friends. ‘Miss Julia, so nice to see you again,’ then looking at me said ‘this must be the little girl you spoke so highly of; well we have a special treat for her.’ We were then shown to a table in a bay window setting but with a special seat for me. It had a front tray same as a high chair but the seat was lower. Sarah removed my harness and coat, and then placed a bib about me. Alfredo said the main course would be about 20 minutes, would they like starters which were then ordered. Alfredo then said to Mommy ‘as you pre booked and told us you would have little one with you we have prepared a little starter for her too if that is alright with you Miss Julia.’ ‘That is very sweet of you Alfredo’ Mommy replied.

A short while later the waiter arrived with the starters which he served out and was about to leave when Mommy said ‘Alfredo said he had a surprise for Paula too.’ ‘Yes Ma’am he will bring it in a moment.’ He then left. Two minutes later Alfredo arrived carrying a small bowl which he delicately placed on the tray before me saying ‘A special dish for a special little lady,’ ‘Looks nice Alfredo what is it, nothing too rich I hope.’ ‘Oh noo Miss Julia, simply a King Prawn that has been carefully shelled and mixed with a slice of bread without crust and one drop of olive oil, then simply blended together, and with your permission, I would like to give her the first spoon and see if she likes it. I would love to feed her all of it but as you see we are extremely busy.’ ‘That’s fine’ said Mommy ‘As soon as you wish I will take over.’  To me it tasted strange but nice and excited me and before he knew what had happened, Alfredo had spent 15 minutes feeding me the whole contents of the dish. He found my excited little giggles and reactions quite amusing. When the crockery and cutlery had been cleared, the waiter bought over the main courses and once again Alfredo bought mine. ‘For Madame’ he said ‘We have a special chicken and vegetable puree’. Placing the bowl before me but this time passing a plastic spoon To Mommy saying ‘I really must go this time ha, ha, ha.’ After thanking Alfredo Mommy took the spoon and tasted the food ensuring it was not too hot or salty before giving me some. All this was new to me with my new gums and slowed me down eating, also made me a little messier than usual. As a result my bib was getting a good covering, but being slow did allow mommy to eat too. What I did manage to keep in did taste nice though, better than Rusk. Once finished eating they all had coffee while I had a bottle of Apple Juice.

It was about this time though disaster struck. The prawns being a little richer than my normal food worked it’s way through my system like an express train and to a fairly loud explosion my nappy was fully and I gave a little giggle. ‘Oh no, you little stinker now what do we do?’ Mommy said sternly but with a smile. She called Alfredo and asked if he could help, ‘Just a moment’ he replied and disappeared. A few minutes later a lady arrived and said ‘Bring her with me dear, you can use the room upstairs’. Robert removed my bib and the tray to the chair, then he picked me up and carried me upstairs to the room indicated by the lady. ‘We are lucky’ said Mommy ‘even have running water, be able to clean you properly stinky poo.’ She was laughing while she tickled my tummy and made me giggle, but not too excitedly for fear of making me sick after my meal. Once cleaned and put into clean nappy, plastic pants and then finally dressed we returned downstairs where Mommy went to see Alfredo while Sarah and Robert prepared me for the next part of our journey.

Once outside and realising how cold it was Mommy decided to have the covers put on my pushchair and raised the hood. It was then about a 20 minute walk-back to the car. We were soon all inside with the engine running and the heater warming the interior. The drive to Miss Pentecost’s house took about half hour.

As we drove up to the very imposing house of Miss Pentecost, the door opened and a lady I vaguely recalled stood waiting to greet us. Everyone got out of the car with Robert carrying me to the doorway and then standing me down, holding my hands to support me. ‘Hello Julia dear, how are you keeping?’ ‘Fine’ replied Mommy Miss Pentecost then looked at me and said ‘And look; our precious little Princess, has she come to try on her new special pretty competition dresses. But, come, come let us not stand here in the doorway our little one will be getting cold.’  At which point we went into the house, Robert and Sarah supporting me and letting me walk. Miss Pentecost and Mommy walked behind us and Miss Pentecost commented; ‘Doesn’t she have the sweetest baby walk Julia, how did you achieve this?’ ‘A lot of expense and hard work’ replied Mommy ‘But isn’t my darling Paula worth EVERY penny’ Mommy knowing of course I could only understand half of the conversation, once again, playing the psychological game.

We were guided into a large room, which looked like something from heaven. It was Miss Pentecost’s sewing room and was fill with dresses and other baby clothes in various stages of manufacture. Miss Pentecost then told Sarah and Robert to sit me in a chair she pointed out while she sorted my new clothes. It was while sat in the chair that the unfamiliar food at lunch decided to react. Not only did I do a super fill of my nappy I also exploded from my mouth and vomited down my dress. Fortunately Sarah had removed my coat by this time. Mommy and Sarah tried to catch as much as possible but my dress was covered. Mommy looked at Robert and said ‘you will have to ensure the car is warm for the journey home as Paula will only have a coat on’. But then Miss Pentecost stepped in and told Mommy ‘Never dear, we will sort a nice ensemble for her and leave those clothes here I will have them put through my special cleaning process’. I was then taken to a side room where there were changing facilities. I was then cleaned, a clean nappy and nice pink plastic pants put on me. The remainder of my clothes were removed leaving me only in nappy and plastic pants. Mommy then came to me and whispered ‘now we are going to see about these lovely outfits darling.’ So. With the assistance of Mommy and Sarah I waddled out of the room and returned to the main room again where Miss Pentecost was waiting.

While I was being cleaned and placed in fresh nappies Miss Pentecost too had been busy, she had bought the dresses and accessories in and put them on display. Just looking at them was a dream but in a few moments I would be wearing each one of them in turn.

The first one she selected was white chiffon over satin dress with deep lace collar and lace trimmed bodice. The lace was white with a narrow band of red piping. The hem of the skirt and the elbow length puff sleeves were finished the same. The petticoats were white but the rhumba pants were again finished like the dress. Next was the bonnet with the deep peak that framed the whole face in a mass of sating and lace, again with the narrow red stripe on the lace. Miss Pentecost then placed a pair of lace trimmed ankle socks on my feet then, something new to me, a pair of white Mary Jane shoes. With Robert holding my hands everyone just looked and admired. Miss Pentecost was the first to speak and said ‘Could be a few broken hearts round at that competition’. After a series of photographs it was time for the second ensemble.

newbaby

• Story Queen
Little Hobo #14
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 07:05:21 PM »
The second outfit was in pale apricot and the most noticeable difference being the scalloped edge to the skirt. With each of the troughs of the scalloped hemline being trimmed with a small pink bow. The sleeves were shorter than the first dress but still puffed and also trimmed with a pink bow and ribbon tails approximately 4inches long. The petticoats were the same pale pink and the bows on the dress and designed to keep the skirts high and horizontal ensuring the rhumba panties were on full display. There was no bonnet to this outfit, instead a large pink bow. With apricot coloured tights finishing with pink satin bootees and mittens. After more oooh’s and ahhhh’s and photographs it was time to get changed once again. Once everything was removed and I was left standing in my nappy and pants, Sarah checked my nappy finding it damp she suggested under the circ-umstances that I should be changed early to avoid the possibility of an accident. Mommy and Miss Pentecost agreed and Robert quickly carried me into the side room and put me on the changing table. Sarah soon had my dirty nappy and pants off, cleaned, creamed and powdered me and replaced my nappy with quite a thick one this time. Then a pair of transparent pink plastic pants. Robert then returned to the main room where Miss Pentecost awaited me for my third outfit.

It turned out to be a double layer of chiffon; this was white on pink giving a very soft pink effect. Three-layers petticoats were supporting the skirts. With mittens and Mary Jane shoes in white, the ankle socks were also white but had a pink lace trim at the ankle. The Rhumba pants and Bonnet were also matching white with pink lace. The peak of the lace-lined bonnet protruding so far it was almost like a set of blinkers. A final series of pictures and once again Miss Pentecost checked the fit of the dress and all accessories as she had with the first two dresses. Once satisfied everything was just right and needed no further attention the clothes were taken off me.

Standing there in just my nappy and plastic pants once more Mommy said to Sarah to get my coat as my dress was unfit to wear when Miss Pentecost said ‘Oh no dear, she cannot go home like that, just give me a moment.’ With that she disappeared for a few minutes returning with her arms full. She was carrying a pale lemon dress, white petticoats, white tights with lemon bootees and mittens with a lemon and white lace bonnet to finish the ensemble. Mommy looked at miss Pentecost and said ‘I think she could wear that even to the competition, it’s lovely.’ ‘True’ replied Miss Pentecost, ‘but I think the three made for Paula are much prettier, also Julia dear, I have another one for you to look at’. A moment later Mommy was looking at a full-length white satin dress. The bodice was embroidered and the hems of the dress and short puff sleeves were lace trimmed. The neckline was decorated with a 4” deep broidery anglaise collar. Mommy just stared adoringly and said ‘but, isn’t that a christening gown?’ ‘Yes’ replied Miss Pentecost, ‘just in case Paula decides to stay and start a new life with you. I always keep two or three ready. Just in case.’ Winking at Mommy with a sly smile on her face. Both of them just laughed but Miss Pentecost did ask Mommy what the chances were of me staying and Mommy just told her ‘pretty good I think, have to wait and see.’ Mommy then turned to Sarah and Robert and told them to put my coat and harness on then take me to the car. So, while Sarah did my coat and harness Robert went to start the car and turn the heater on to warm the interior. A few minutes later we were all in the car and going home. I was soon asleep; it had been a very full day for me.

Eventually we arrived home and Robert carried me indoors with Mommy saying to take me straight to my nursery. She instructed Sarah to prepare me for my cot, so she carefully undressed me, checked my nappy and then put a white nightdress upon me. It was a full length one with embroidered bodice. A white knitted bonnet was then put upon my head. Sarah then waited with me until Robert arrived and lifted me from the changing table and placed me in my cot. Sarah then raised the side of the cot and her and Robert then left.

Two minutes later, Mommy arrived with a bottle for me. She placed her chair at the side of my cot, completely lowered the side, lifted my head and removed my dummy, a slight murmur suggested I was tired and hungry so she quickly teased my lips with the teat of the bottle that I quickly accepted and began suc-kling on.

While I was feeding Mommy was again plying the psychology, telling me what a pretty girl I am, how lucky I am and telling me again about all the lovely new dresses I had tried today. All the time my wide eyes were fixed upon her face and seeing only kindness, peace and security. I was gazing upon the person who had my complete trust; someone I knew would love me for always.

The next few weeks to the competition were filled with playtime in playpen, of which I now had two, one in the lounge and a new one in the large bay window area where my pram goes. Also it was dresses at all times and nightdresses for bed. Mommy ALWAYS gave me my last bottle and one of her talks. All this was slowly and very surely taking what little of my own mind was left and convincing that I am a little baby girl. I was on a daily basis becoming 100% little baby Paula.

Mommy was thrilled at my progress, so convinced I was now that little girl she wanted.

She had Dr Maria and Dr Stewart come and check me. Dr Stewart said he was convinced only key words of programming was left, he was convinced I was now totally a baby female in my own mind. Dr. Maria was totally thrilled, saying ‘This has worked so well, I cannot see Paula wanting to leave now Julia.’ Mommy looked at Dr Stewart and said ‘Can you finish the task if Paula stays as my ‘daughter’?’ ‘Not a problem’ he replied, ‘but get the proper permission first.’

Competition week arrived and it was busy, busy time. Dresses had to be rechecked for fit and then carefully packed away in tissue paper and large brown boxes for transporting. Mommy insisting they arrive in my dressing room at least twenty-four hours before the start of the competition and placed on hangers to allow them to fall into place once again. Miss Pentecost assured mommy that not only would they be hung up but she would personally ensure they were pristine when needed. This pleased Mommy completely until she started thinking, hair, must get Paul’s hair done. So, she rang Marie to make an appointment for me and was told to keep me here, as she would be coming over to the house to do it.

When Marie arrived she had a large case with her which when she opened it, it was full of hairdressing things which she very quickly began to make use of. I was sat in my high chair; cape placed around me; and Robert gently lent it back over the sink. I screamed with fear as I thought I was falling, but Sarah and Mommy soon consoled me. So with Robert holding my high-chair Marie washed my hair. Once this was done my chair was moved to a more suitable position for access to dryer etc. Marie then proceeded to trim my hair after which she placed Rollers in it. She then asked Mommy if she could use setting lotion as it would help keep curls in, to which Mommy said ‘A little only.’ Altogether it took almost 2 hours to do my hair, but when Marie finally brushed it out Mommy was well impressed and said ‘Oh yes Paula, you look gorgeous. Marie has done a wonderful job darling.’  Marie then said ‘You will need me at the competition of course.’ To which mommy replied ‘could you? Would you, that would be perfect.’ ‘Of course’ replied Marie, ‘our little Princess is going to win.’

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender