Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Training Of Pink Potty Pants  (Read 38232 times)

brandnewbaby69

The Training Of Pink Potty Pants
« on: September 29, 2010, 02:12:46 PM »
I found this story a long time ago, figured it was worthy of reposting! Enjoy.

The Training of Pinkpottiepants??????I had just returned to Canada after nearly six years in Europe and was scanning various adult publications to get a feel for what was happening in the fetish communities on this side of the ocean. I had never used personal ads to find anyone before and I really wasn't looking to meet anyone this way, but I was surprised by how many interesting ads there were. I ended up answering one out of a magazine called Tab, a publication that I'm told has been been matching those with similar sexual interest for more than four decades. The advertiser was looking for someone to help him explore one of my favorite fetishes, but I knew he was going about it the wrong way and in a moment of weakness I decided that he needed my help. ???

Over the last twenty years, I've helped lots of people explore their fetish needs, but they've always come to me, so I've never had to make first contact before. I've traveled to many countries, teaching the various aspects of domestic and maternal discipline to men, women and even couples who had either come to me looking for my help, or had been sent to me for training. I'm a dominant woman in my mid forties and although I had never planned to become a professional Dom, when the opportunities came along, I took them. Before I decided to do this professionally, I thought I had to hide the fact that I like to dominate others, so no one ever knew what I did to my boy friend when we were alone at home. A lot of my girl friends became jealous at how well behaved and attentive he was to me, not knowing about the the extensive disipline and training it had taken to make him that way. ????

When my best friend came to me crying because she thought her husband was cheating on her, I decided I had to help her out, even if it meant revealing my secret life. She really loved him and wanted to be able to trust that he wasn't going to be unzipping his thing for any slut in a tight skirt, that wiggled her ass in his face. I told her that I would show her how she could traim him to keep it in his pants and make him a more loving loyal partner, but she had to trust my methods no matter how unusual she thought they were. ???

The methods I used, shocked her at first, but when she saw the results I was getting, the way I was getting them didn't matter anymore. She was amazed with the changes I made to her husband and was confident she would never have to worry about him again. My decision to use forced diaper punishments taught him everything he needed to know about keeping it in his pants and when combined with strict panty training he quickly became a perfect little sissy maid at home.

We took videos of his training, but they would always remain hidden in a safety deposit box, unless he gave his wife a reason to show them to others and he'd never want that to happen. ????It wasn't long after I had helped my best freind deal with her husbands bad habbits that my phone began ringing off the hook with requests from others interested in my training techniqies. Within a year all my girl friends had perfectly trained big babies or sissy maids of their own. I even put some of my girl friends into diapers and plastic pants, sensing that they weren't strong enough to be dominant all of the time. Before I knew it, I had put my furniture into storage and had sold my boy freind to a woman who wanted a perfectly trained play thing, so that I was free to travel anywhere the requests took me.????

I'm only interested in maternal and domestic disipline, because I prefer the softer more nurturing approaches when it comes to training submissives, but that doesn't mean that my spankings don't leave a lasting impression when I do have to get more aggressive with my charges. The bad little boys and girls that come to me with dreams about becoming sissy maids, or reverting back to young children who are still need direction from a mother, aunt or teacher like figure, or helpless little babies, soon learn that I can light a real fire in their pants. Even those who are into spanking find that a session over my knee is more of a punishment than it is a pleasure and so even they are grateful when I put them back into their diapers or panties again. ????

My pupils usually have little or no real experience in any of these life styles, but they're prepared to explore them fully with very few, if any limitations and so I'm able to determine their true needs. I'm usually invited me into into their homes, where I can provide on a full time basis, the training and discipline that they so badly want or need. This enables them to get a true taste for their new life style and also allows me to introduce forms of disipline and control that require extended sessions. Often I uncover hidden needs and we are able to explore them together. For those who are fortunate enough to have me come for a visit, life for them will never be the same again. Some will never be able to return to the old life that they lived, once they have experienced my special disipline. They can no longer hide their secret and want to share it with their lover. I often hear from their partners, asking me if I would teach them how to better meet their lover's needs and I gladly help them to learn how to give proper disipline. Even those who do manage to return to thier old life, will find themselves being drawn back into their fantasy again and again until they will finally surender to their needs once and for all. ????

The ad that I answered was from a guy who lived in Atlantic Canada, and he appeared to be looking for a woman interested in adult baby games. Although his ad seemed to be more interested in responses from woman who themselves wanted to be in diapers, I knew that this was just a cover for his inability to admit his consuming need to be diapered and babied. He was clearly the one who was looking to be the baby, but was too embarassed to advertise for woman to mother him. I knew from experience, that if he was genuin about wanting to experience life as an adult baby, then just spending a little time in diapers wasn't going to fullfil his needs. He likely had been secretly diapering himself for some time and had already wet or may have even messed in them, but with no one there to share his infantile acts, it would have provided very little satisfaction for him. There's far more to being an adult baby than wearing and using diapers, and if this guy met my criteria, he would soon find out just how much more. ???

I didn't know how he was going to react when I told him I was a professional dominant, because there's a lot who claim to be, but are just out there taking advantage of people. This guy was actually relieved to learn what I was, because even though he had decided to finely live out the feelings that he had been harbouring for years, he was having no success in getting started. Had he known that I intended to do more than just wrap him in a soft diaper and put him into plastic pants, he might not have been as eager to begin, but what he didn't know wasn't going to hurt him. A least not at first! He didn't know that this would just be the begining of his jouney, but I knew he would be eternally grateful to me for guiding him along the path. There would be so many more needs to explore once I had reduced him to being a baby, then forced him to use his diapers for their intended purpose and he would need help with all of them. ????

Most adults who fantasize about being put into diapers, never have the courage to make it happen and so they will never find out just what it is, that draws them to one of the least talked about fantasy. They will never know whether it's a need to be nurtured, dominated, humiliated, degraded, sissified or whether they have a desire for bondage, spankings, have a rubber fetish or a combination of any or all of these. I know it's hard for an adult to admit to someone, especially their lover, that they want to diapered and babied, but believe me, it's worth taking the risk. Most women and men who have a lover who is an adult baby, enjoy it as much or more than their big baby does. They may not understand why their lover wants to be treated this way, but because both their relationship and their sex life are so much better, they're more than happy to be changing their pants for them. ???

Many of them start off by babying their lover only once in a while, but they soon find out that it is much better and easier to keep them in diapers as much as possible. Soon diapers become a regular part of their wardrob when ever they're at home and they discover that their sex life just keeps getting better and better. They see that allowing their big baby to return to the adult world only during sex, or when they are sent off to work, is better for them and their baby. Often they seek the help of a professional to guide them with other aspects of diaper disipline and from there all sorts of things are possible. It's usually not too long before the baby finds themself being sent off to work, wearing their diapers as a punishment for some infraction and when their partner sees the results that this has on their sex life, they end up diapering their big baby full time. They all seem to be such horney little things after spending a long hard day at work in bulky diapers, and so their partners can't wait for them to come home. They remove their messy diapers, give them a quick bath, then they usually take them to bed to relieve their sexual excitement. Dinner is usually late in a big baby's house! ????

When I put someone into diapers and forced them to wet and mess like a helpless baby, there's no sex involved. It's all about discovering my pupils true feelings and desires, so that they can learn what has driven them to explore fetish play. Understanding it themselves, will often make it easier for them to talk to their lover or future lover about their unusual fetish. Once their needs have been identified, I can make the proper transformation, so that they can experience the true joy that they have been seeking and they can live a life style that will give them the most fulfillment. ????

After several phone conversations with this man and an inspection visit to his home, I accepted his invitation to stay and diaper train him. We didn't discuss any limits or boundaries, other than that I was a professional and that I would know what was right for him. I made it perfectly clear that a failure to comply with any demand meant an immediate termination of his training. He wouldn't find out until after he had experienced life in dirty diapers, that I would be changing more than his pants, but by then he would be fully under my control, and eager to do anything to please me. ????

Before I could start, we needed to get the special clothing and supplies that are required to properly train a submissive to this life style. There were no places where he lived to buy these things, so we flew to Toronto, where I knew that we could get everything we needed, as well as providing him with a surprise or two. We spent two days shopping, and although he went with me into each of the fetish shops in order to try things on and to take measurements, he saw nothing of what I had purchased except the bills. The element of surprise is one of the best tools a dominant has, so while we were in one shop, I had them mixed up a little bottle that would cause one of the many surprises that he would have to deal with during his training. ????

I also found some very thick, pre-formed punishment diapers at that shop that are ideal for training because they're extra bulky. The more difficult it is to conceal them under regular adult clothing, the better it is during training, because of the increased fear of someone noticing that unmistakable bulge that only comes from wearing a diaper. The cute little baby prints on the diapers would also make for a higher level of discomfort when he's made to wear them out in public as well. Many adults have to wear a diaper for medical reasons, but anyone who saw him in these, wouldn't buy that excuse. ????

It's always fun to watch a new trainee, as they deal with having to wear their bulky diapers out in public for the first time. They think that their badge of shame is noticed by everyone that sees them, and so they do all kinds of silly things trying to hide their bulging bottoms. They end up making such a spectical of themselves that soon everyone is staring at them and so their bulging bottoms are even more likely to be spotted ????

I'll never forget the time when I was shopping in a lady's clothing store with a trainee who was on his first outing. Because he had misbehaved that morning, I had decided to double diapered him as a punishment and so his bottom was really very bulky to say the least. A couple of women were looking our way and of course he thought they were staring at him because he was wearing a diaper under his pants. He took a dress off the rack that we were standing beside, and held it up to cover himself, as if he were seeing how it would look on himself. If they weren't staring before, they were then, as they began snickering and pointing at him.????

A trainee doesn't have to ask twice to be put into a dress, and so he was going to look like a proper sissy by the time we left the store. Since he didn't seem to mind having them think that he wore dresses rather than diapers, it would be the perfect time to introduce him to sissy training. I found him the frilliest most juvenile dress in the store and took him to the changing room. He was happy that he was being taken out of the sight of the two woman, but his happiness would be short lived. ????

The dress I selected was very short to begin with, but with a crinoline added to his outfit, the hem just barely covered his infantile under wear. The sales girl was very helpful in finding everything we needed to complete his outfit, including a wig, all of which she brought to the changing room, where I was creating my latest sissy. I was surprised at first by how many things she stocked that were perfect for his needs, but then she told me that she had helped several men with outfits before and had even started stocking things for them. ????

When I held up the hem on his dress and asked her if she had any see thru rumba panties large enough to cover anything this bulky she was really surprised. She had never seen an adult baby before, and asked me if he actually used the diapers, as she reached out and began fondeling his bulging pink plastic baby pants. I told her that he did, and invited her to come and baby sit him sometime so she could see what it was like to actually change his diapers. The rubbing and groping of his soft smooth water proof panties increased so much when she heard the invitation, that I had to pull her hand away before my little baby had an unexpected accident in his pants. ????

She said that she had some pink satin bum ruffle panties, but I didn't want to cover up his baby pants. Having himself displayed to this girl while wearing diapers and pink plastic pants appeared to really upset him. When she accepted my invitation tears flooded down his face, hoping to make me feel sorry for him, so I would take away the invitation to her. I told him that he better calm down or I would make him wet himself in front of her, and then she could change him right away. He calmed down quickly, but he wasn't happy when I gave the sales girl our address and she asked if she could come the next night, because she couldn't wait to change his pants. ????

As we headed out of the store, my new little sissy learned very quicky how difficult wearing a dress can be. He not only had the embarrassment of walking down the street in his frilly outfit, but he also had a real struggled to keep the wind from blowing up the very short hem and exposing the pink plastic panties and diapers that he had so badly wanted to hide in the first place. ????

I know how important it is to make the most of every opportunity that comes along when your training a submissive and so a simple walk to the car while wearing a dress, wasn't going to do. I had managed to get him out in public dressed as a little sissy baby and in his present state of panic he would be more easily persuaded to do other things, which may help me to understand all his needs. The raw emotions and reactions to what he was experiencing would be more likely to unveil his true feelings and desires, since he had no time to think about hiding them. ????

I decided to take him for a walk in the park, but before I did, I took a diaper pin out of my bag and told him that unless he wet and messed himself right then and there, I was going to pin up the back hem of his dress so that every one could see his cute little diapered bottom. He had gotten so upset when the sales girl saw his baby pants, that I knew he would do anything to avoid that, unless of course he was really into humiliation and that had all been an act. That's why I choose to make him mess in his pants. To someone into humiliation, being made to mess your pants while out in public would be more satisfing than showing off a little diaper. I needed to see his reaction to having to wear a dirty diaper, that would be more telling than watching him show off his cute little diapered bottom. ????

No matter what he really wanted, it's not an easy thing for a grown man to do and I knew it would take him a few moments to comply. This guy was a very willing submissive, but he had to learn that hesitation can never be tolerated, even when asked to do something as difficult as this. I didn't give him a chance to think about his task and started to pin up his hem, so he very quickly filled his diapers both front and back. I put my hand on his bum and rubbed it to make sure his messy diaper would cling to his back side, making walking very uncomfortable for him. The look of shock and disbelief on his face from what he had just been made to do was priceless, as were the tentative little steps he was taking, fearing that his mess would some how leak out and down his legs. I've diapered enough adults in my time to know how to prevent that though. If you've got the right diaper and good plastic pants, they'll hold an amazing amount without leaking, provided that they're properly applied. ????

I really enjoyed our long walk in the park and couldn't resist the occasional reach up under his dress to pat his messy bum, while I taunted him about what he had done. He no longer appeared to be terrified that someone might see me as I was rubbing the back of his plastic pants, and I sensed that he was enjoying the feeling of his messy diaper a little too much, as it clung to his bottom. I pressed my hand against the front of his diaper and found a man size lump, confirming my suspicions. I knew immediately that his true desire wasn't strictly to be an adult baby, but that he was also into humiliation and degradation. If he was just into plain babying, his pen-is would have been so shrieveled up at that point, it would be hard to tell if he were really a man or not. His pathetic little thing would have been hidden by the thick layers of soft flannel, so with the pink plastic panties, he should have easily pass as a baby girl. ????

With a hard-on the size of a baseball bat, the diaper and pink panties did very little to hide his manhood, but I could use that to my advantage as well. I took him to a partially secluded area and made him reach up under his sissy dress to rub the front of his plastic panties. I rubbed the back of his baby pants and began calling him a perverted little sissy baby, while he frantically played with himself through his diaper. He was so worked up that it didn't take very long before he was making another mess in his pants, but I didn't have to force this one. He came so hard that I had to support him to keep him from falling down. ????

I was giving him a minute to compose himself when we saw a police officer and so I told him to wet himself again or he would have to explain to the officer what he was doing in the park wearing a dress and dirty diapers. Even with the fear of being found out, he was still rock hard, but inspite of his erection, he didn't waste any time filling my order and his diaper. I knew he could never risk the possible legal problems that might come from having to confront the officer. We continued our walk but now I made a point of demeaning him when ever we were in ear shoot of anyone, by pointing out that he had messed his diapers just like a helpless little baby. I kept stopping so he could jack himself off into his diaper and then had him wet and mess again. ????

The humiliation of being paraded around dressed as sissy baby in dirty diapers, kept him hard though, and so it ended up being a long day. I kept him out in his messy diapers for several hours, until he couldn't get it up anymore and by the time I got him home he was actually making a squishy sound when he walked. That was a real turning point in his training, one that he would never forget. According to his wife, who was the one who sent him to me for training in the first place, she still takes him for sissy walks in his dirty diapers. But she doesn't do it as punishment, this is actually a reward for good behavior. She tells me that he will do anything for a chance to be dressed as a sissy baby, and forced to mess himself before being taken for a long walk in his shameful state. He always c-ums several times into his messy wet diapers, knowing that those near by might see him for what he really is. A helpless little sissy baby who still messes in her panties. ????

But his pleasures don't come without a price. I showed his wife another way to take the man thing out of his panties. She had told me that he had never given her oral sex because he thought men shouldn't have to put their mouths down there. Oral sex was something that only women did, or so he thought. Now that we know what he really wanted, she could have all the tongue she wanted. He's now a perfect sissy maid for his wife and a few of her close friends and since he doesn't like having his mouth between a woman's legs, he has also become a toilet slave for the women. When these women have their weekly get togethers, the bathrooms are off limits to everyone. Instead of just wearing the frilly panties that go with his sissy maids outfit, they put him into extra thick diapers and a pair plastic baby pants, and he becomes the toilet for the night. With all the drinking they do, he spends most of the night with his mouth opened, squatting between soft feminine thighs. When he isn't drinking their piss, his tongue is kept busy satisfing every cunt and ass hole in the room. By the end of the night his diaper is totally filled with their recycled piss and his face is nearly raw from having all these horny women to satisfy. His wife doesn't mind him servicing these other women though, because this is when she gets to tease him about not being a man anymore. There's no unsightly man lumps in his panties, when he's forced into providing this oral service. ????

I knew it would be a while before I could do something like that with this new trainee, but I also knew that he was going to be a special submissive. I wasn't going to waste a lot of time before getting into some aggressive training methods and so before heading home, I took him to a hair removal studio that catered to crossdressers. If he was going to look and feel like a real baby, all his manly body hair had to go. ????

Having to lie naked on a table, while two young woman denuded his body was very embarrassing for him, so I made it a little easier, by telling the girls that I preferred a man who was soft and smooth. This relaxed him and he actually began chatting up the girls in a typical man way. It was actually quite funny watching him try to portray a macho image as one of the girls was spreading his cheeks while the other shaved the hair around his ass hole. As the girls were working on his ass, I noticed that his coc-k was getting hard, but rather than making an issue of it, I let him enjoy himself, knowing that his manhood was about to be taken away. If I hadn't been just starting his training I would have spanked him, then had him fasten all three of us girls into strap-ons so we could show him what happens to horny little sluts who can't control their excitement. His little sissy ass would have to wait for another day to get the fuc-king it needed. ???

As the girls were finishing up, I handed them one of the preformed punishment diapers that I had purchased earlier and asked if they would like to fasten him into it. This caught him by surprise, as he wasn't expecting to have anyone except me, know about his diaper training. His hard coc-k quickly shriveled up and now looked like a man's coc-k does after he has been swimming. Some might think that this was a cruel thing to do, but I believe that a good dose of humiliation is the best way to begin a pupils training. Having to accept wearing diapers in front of other people is a necessary part of their change to an adult baby and to becoming a true submissive. He was mortified now, but he would be thankful for the experience once he accepted his new role in life.????

The girls were also surprised and I could tell by the way they examined the cute little baby prints that adorned the over sized infantile garment, that they had never worked with an adult baby before. As they approached him with the extra thick flannel diaper, he started to protest, so I stuck a pacifier in his mouth and put him over my knee for a sound spanking. When I laid him back down again, tears were running down all our faces, but his were the only ones not caused by laughter. He was totally compliant when I handed the girls some baby powder, lifting his legs in the air so that they could sprinkle his now sore and reddened bum. ????

I replaced the pacifier with a baby's bottle that contained the surprise mixture used for my pupils just starting their training and ordered him to drink it. Sometimes they need extra help to move things along so to speak, and this formula will certainly do that, although it is slow acting, allowing them plenty of time to be a good baby and do it on their own. I could tell that the girls were really enjoying the feeling of total control, as they were reducing this man to a helpless baby. ????

Most women are afraid to use this type of control over their man, thinking it's to bizarre or it would scare them away, but trust me, it will really improve your life. Standing over a grown man who is submissively lying on his back, lifting and spreading his legs so that you can diaper him like you would a real baby, is a powerful experience that most women find terribly exciting and rewarding, if they try it. Once a man submits to a diapering, he will discover that by giving up all his power and reverting to simpler times, his life will be easier, as will yours. ????

There are many advantages to diapering your man, but if having a dutiful house keeper, a better sex life and a lover who wouldn't dare stray aren't enough, then I'll be surprised. Many women also enjoy being babied by their partners, but they will often want to spend only some of the time in diapers, where as most men seem to need a more permanent arrangement. With a woman, being diapered isn't just a surrender of power, it's a need for a more gentle type of love that can only come from this special type of relationship. ????

When I handed them a pair of adult size, pink plastic baby panties, they laughed like a couple of school girls, teasing him with baby talk as they slipped them onto him. After tucking his diaper into the baby pants, they wiped the tears that were running down his face and began cuddling him. I noticed that the girls couldn't keep their hands off of his soft plastic panties, as they stroked and patted his thickly diapered bottom. It doesn't seem to matter how big the baby is, a women can't resist holding and patting a freshly diapered bottom. I knew the men in their lives would soon have this to look forward to, and so I explained the real reason for removing all his body hair. I told them that besides looking cuter and more like a baby when diapered, he would also be much easier to clean up at changing time. ????

They really teased and taunted him, when I threw his underwear in the waste can and told him that he wouldn't be needing them again. I replaced his now empty bottle with the pacifier, then I stood him up. But before he was allowed to put his clothes back on, I put a baby's bonnet on him and placed him in front of a mirror so that he could see what he had become. His face went red when he saw a big baby staring back at him, and he quickly reached for his clothes, putting them on in an effort to hide his babyish appearance. Because of the bulky diaper, he had a hard time fastening his pants, and even through his tear filled eyes, he could see that they didn't hide the unmistakable bulge that comes from wearing the infantile garment. I knew his fall coat would conceal his secret from most people during the trip home, but I wanted him to worry about being found out, so I didn't let him look in the mirror after he put it on. Just as we were leaving I took the pacifier and bonnet from him, but I warned him that if he acted up at all on the trip, I would put it back on him and he would have something to suc-k on until he got home.????

We had a few hours to kill before the flight home, and so we enjoyed a light meal and a few drinks, or at least I did. This was probably the worst meal of his life, as he sat with his coat still on, wondering who was looking a t him, and what they were saying about a man his age being diapered. I had intended to make this trip home uncomfortable for him, but I could see real fear in eyes and I knew he must be wondering if he had made a mistake to agree to this. I knew right t hen, that he was going to be a good pupil. Anyone that scared, who wasn't running in the opposite direction was truly committed to their training.????

Once we were on the plane he did calm down a bit, but half way through the flight, he leaned over and told me he needed to use the toilet. He was starting to get up when I grabbed his hand and told him to sit down. He looked terrified when I told him that if he had to go, he was to use his own special toilet, the one he was wearing, or his training would end immediately. I knew that he wouldn't want to lose this chance to be diaper trained, but I also knew that he wasn't yet ready to mess himself in such a confined public place. He decided to fight off the urge, rather than mess in his pants, but it wasn't an easy thing to do. I had expected my little surprise to take a little longer to work, and I really hoped for his sake, that he could hold on. He had a difficult time the rest of the flight, suffering through some rather severe cramps, but he managed to hold it and we were soon on the ground. ????

While we were standing waiting for our luggage, he was hit with more cramps and I just had enough time to I pulled him into a quite corner away from the crowd before he lost control and filled his diaper. I gave him a hug, gently squeezing his bum, so he could feel the mess that he had just made in his pants. I was whispering words of comfort to him, when he sighed, and began wetting his diaper, as though it was natural to release all of the built up pressure that was making him uncomfortable. I knew his diapers and plastic pants would hold in the moisture without leaking, but his baby clothing wouldn't' contain the aroma from his shameful mess for long, so we didn't waste any time getting our things and leaving the terminal. He put our things into his car and after a short smelly drive, we were home, and he was ready to received his first diaper change as an adult baby.????

It is always a very emotional experience for a manbaby, the first time he has his dirty diaper changed. No matter how much they have dreamed and hoped for this to happen to them, it ends up being such a sudden and total surrender of power that they start crying like the little babies they have become. They are usually so devastated that they really do become like helpless little babies and for the first few days they look to you to build up their self esteem again. This allows you to teach the new baby to draw comfort and a sense of safety from wearing his diapers. If it's done right, he will become totally diaper dependent after only a couple of days, and will actually need his diapers for the rest of his life, if you choose to keep him as a full time baby. He will require additional training if he is to ever get out of diapers again. Potty training an adult baby requires the same approach as used with a real little baby, so training pants, lots of trips to the potty chair and night time diapers are always the order of the day. Don't forget to put plastic pants over his training panties when you take him on outtings, because they will have accidents just like little babies do. ????

The first few weeks were devoted entirely to adult baby activities, and with the exception of bath time, he was never out of diapers. Around the house he always wore typical baby outfits like rompers, sleepers, diaper shirts and of course, a bib and bonnet. Along with learning to use his diapers, he had to get used to eating mushy food, crawling to get around, using baby talk, and all his fluids had to be suc-ked through the nipple of a baby bottle. ????

Not all my pupils receive baby training, although I should make it mandatory, because once an adult has been reduced to wearing and using diapers, they are much easier to train and control. After wetting and messing your pants in public to please your mistress, wearing panties or dressing as a sissy maid is a piece of cake. And the bondage of being kept in diapers is a good prelude to other more restrictive things. There is also no better way to get close to someone, enabling you to build a lasting bond. You can get emotionally and physically close to an adult baby and they don't feel a need to make it sexual. But babying an adult is one of the most sensual experiences two people can have, so it can lead to some pretty hot sex if that's where you want to take it. ????

When I'm stroking and cuddling my big babies as they suc-kle my breasts, it is hard to resist the sexual urges. But during a training session I'm their Mother or Nanny, so I can't indulge in sexual play and my babies must learn to control their urges as well. Twice a week if they're good, I'll put my big babies in their crib and give them permission to rub themselves until they've c-um into their diapers. If I catch them humping their diapers at any other time, they must be punished, so that they will learn that I control even their most private needs. ????

I try and make my adult baby training as realistic as you can, except when it comes to punishment. No one should spank a real baby, but when one of my big babies misbehaves, I don't hesitate removing their diaper and giving them an old fashion over the knee spanking. And my spankings are no game! They produce real tears, real sobbing and a real sore bum. On many occasions the stinging pain from my spankings has caused a pupil to lose control of their bladder and wet all over my lap. But these accidents are common when your working with adults babies, so I always wear a large rubber apron during a spanking session, enabling me to continue their punishment without fear of damage to my clothing. I will usually roll them over, so that their bum can soak in their own pee, that has pooled on my rubberized lap. When I start spanking them again, they learn quickly that with a wet bottom, it stings even more, and they are very sorry babies indeed, that they could not hold their water.????

After a few weeks he had become very used to going out while diapered, having to wet and mess in them no matter where he was and acting as if it was natural to go in his pants. We did get strange looks from some people though, because I insist on carrying a baby's diaper bag on outings and I'm sure many people were looking for the baby. With each outing I increased his feeling of risk, by making him wear something that was more difficult to conceal or by doing diaper checks in a more public area. On one particular outing to a shopping mall, he had messed in his pants, and I wasn't yet ready to go home. I took him into a baby's changing room, to change his diaper, and I knew as soon as I took it off, that he was ready for other types of training. Even though we were risking getting caught, by changing his diaper in a public place, he was totally relaxed and so it was time to explore other ways to control him.????

Over the following two months, along with diaper training, he received panty and maid training, and was given extended sessions in arousal control therapy. The initial diaper training had produced the results I needed to continue my work. I had allowed him to experience the unique pleasures that come from regressing to a diaper wearing baby, and so a complete return to adulthood was no longer an option for him. He had a real need to live as and be treated as an adult baby and so I could use this dependency to make the other changes he needed, knowing that he would not risk losing his diaper privileges by disappointing me. As long as he was progressing in his training, he would be allowed to spend his nights as a diapered baby, sleeping on a rubber sheet, in his special crib.????

The other changes I needed to make, would also make it easier to find a full time mommy or nanny for him. It can be a lot of work looking after an adult baby, and so they must be trained to provide services that more than offset that effort. Once a submissive has been completely trained they are a joy to own. ????

He learned to do everything to provide for my needs and pleasure without any thought of his own needs. He quickly became a very good maid and a great sex toy for me. He could pleasure me for hours without the bother or need of squirting any of his sticky mess and unless I allowed him to be hard, he even learn to avoid getting an erection. He was really good with his tongue as well, particularly when he was sticking it up my ass. Anal stimulation has always been high on my list, and having such a talented tongue buried in my ass for as long as I wanted it, was like winning the lottery.????

Next came his dil-do training, which gave him a whole new view on anal sex. In fact, during his first few sessions his only view was a pillow, as he burried his face to muffle his cries. I also started using coc-k and ball bondage devices on him, as well a large butt plug, so he would learn that since I owned every part of him, I could do as I wished regardless of how uncomfortable it was for him. As each day passed I would fuc-k his sissy ass more often and I also increased the size of my rubber coc-ks, as well as the butt plugs that were jammed in his ass when I wasn't pumping away at it. ????

He had to relearn what fuc-king was all about, now that he was a sissy slut. He had to learn that his orgasm wasn't important any more and that his sissy ass was there to provide pleasure for others.??During this stage of the training I didn't allow him any sexual release for days at a time and his access to my body was limited to oral contact, in the form of ass worship of course. If I felt he had earned a sexual release, I only could allow him to get the relief he needed in a way that wouldn't contradict his new roll. I allowed him to use his diapers to get the satisfaction he was looking for. But don't feel sorry for him. His diapers have provided him with some of the best sexual experiences he has ever had. I've watched him lie in his crib on top of a rubber sheet and hump his wet diapers to as many as four orgasms in less than a half hour, and he'd still be hard when I'd changed him. A man has to be highly aroused and really enjoying himself to do that.????

After about four months, dressing for maid duty became a daily regiment for him. He'd wake up before I did, then get a wash basin, wash cloth and changing pad, so that I could remove his diapers. Then I'd go back to bed while he took his bath and shaved away any trace of body hair, before putting on his maid's uniform. This uniform is made of black satin and has lots of frilly white lace on it. The hem length is very short to begin with, but the many layers of crinolines makes it even shorter, allowing you to see his sissy panties when he bends or reaches even a little. His stockings, garters, and heels are reserved for evening duty only. ????

After he had done his makeup, put on his wig, cap and apron, he'd come and stand by my bed for an inspection, then ask me to put him into his training harness. I'd pull his panties down and fit him with a coc-k and ball harness and then a large butt plug would be inserted into his ass and held with another harness. After pulling his panties up he would show me the proper thanks I deserved for helping him dress. His tongue would spend a least a half hour delighting my asshole while I'd masturbate to several orgasms. This was the perfect way to start my day. When I was fully satisfied, he would be sent to draw my bath, before going to prepare my breakfast.????

His training has progressed nicely, and he will soon be ready to show off his new skills. As soon as he completes his toilet training, I will host a few of my friends for a weekend, allowing him to experience what it is like to be a sissy maid to a group of dominant women. He will enjoy for the first time, the thrill of gazing eyes, as they await a flash of his frilly panties each time he bends to perform a duty. He will also learn how difficult it is to do a good job when there are groping hands continuously trying to explore beneath his dress and into his panties. But most of all, he will find out just how hard it can be for a pretty maid, when we all dawn our biggest strap-on. ????

No matter how well he has been trained, this is will be an overwhelming experience for him. We'll start out the assault on his little panty ass with a game I call sneak attack. We'll all try to sneak a quickie with the maid, taking him hard and fast somewhere out of the site of the others. We'll have a good laugh as he tries to resume his duties, hoping no one will know what just happened. But it will be difficult for him to maintain a steady and confident gate, while wearing his high heels, moments after a large rubber coc-k has been jammed up his ass. As host, I'll be the last to sneak a fuc-k with the maid, but he'll remember mine the longest because I'll leave my rubber coc-k stuck in his ass. He will hopelessly try to hide it from the others, but the back of his frilly panties will be tented out by the protruding object and soon the others will know his secret. After that it will be an all out gang bang, as he is forced to swallow rubber from both ends. His little girlie asshole will be thankful for the long hours of training it has received, but he will also be challenged to do things he has never done before, or risk disappointing me. ????

If he does well, as a reward, I'll dress him in his best baby's outfit and allow him to sit on each of our laps where he can wet and mess in his pants, as we each take our turn nursing him. Then I'll spread a rubber sheet on the living room floor so the other Mistresses can see how much my naughty little baby likes to hump his diapers. We'll stand over him forming a circle and as he's c-umming into his diapers we'll all give him a very special shower. ????

This will be his baptism into the life as a trained submissive, but it won't happen unless he does well, and so I must prepare him for anything a Mistress will want him to do. Kneeling in front of a Mistress on bent knees with an open mouth, ready to receive her precious water is not easy for most pupils to handle, and not all can learn to accept it. But I won't show off a pupil who is not prepared to receive and enjoy a golden offering. I know he won't have any trouble completing this training, and will even want to be taken further.????

I have stayed with this pupil longer than I usually do, and have thought about staying here permanently, not just because I've enjoyed this pupil so much, but also this part of Canada is beautiful. I even named him, calling him pinkpottiepants, something I usually leave to their owner, but I will likely get itchy feet after his baptism party, so I have begun looking for a new pupil or pupils. Maybe there's another Tab advertiser or reader that would like a special visitor. I haven't had a female or a couple as pupils in a while, they seem to be less likely to apply. But who knows what you'll find if you look in the right places. ????I never like to leave a pupil without trying to find a dominant who can step in to enjoy the benefits of my training. If there are any out there, who might be interested in adopting pinkpottiepants, drop me a line and I'll give more details. Or maybe there's a woman out there who has not yet discovered her dominant side. A few lessons before I leave him can put you on that path to true happiness. It's hard to believe, but finding a woman for such a well trained man can be difficult. Most women have the wrong impression of a submissive man. They look at his need to satisfy a woman, putting her above himself, as a weakness or flaw that makes him less of a man. I consider it to be a strength, and I think that the true measure of a man is how he treats a woman. I'll take a submissive man over a macho man any day. Not just in the kitchen, nursery or laundry room, but in the bedroom as well. My little pinkpottiepants is a very special man indeed.??????

MISTRESS CHANTELLE

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
Re: The Training Of Pink Potty Pants
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 04:20:43 PM »
WOW! Wonder what is going to happen to me?? I have been thru so much already,, yet still alone..kind of..

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: The Training Of Pink Potty Pants
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 08:11:09 AM »
sissy servant 737-820-633,

I'm glad that your reply brought this story back from the archives.

I guess I missed it and found it stimulating as I read it through in one sitting. I'm glad I just put on a fresh diaper with booster just before I started reading it. After I was finished it was changing time with a full diaper.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender