Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~  (Read 159318 times)

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~ (#126)
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2019, 12:08:33 AM »
Now sissy timmy squeezed percy's hand even harder. It was starting to hurt percy. Little Tina Gilbert saw the hint of tears in percy's eyes. He was grimacing. sissy timmy squeezed harder. "What's wrong, sissy percy? Hmmmm…? Afraid to lose to a sissy? And timmy really IS a sissy, the Petticoated Tomboy laughed, taunting timmy. He is sooooooooo Feminine...…...sooooooo Girly." Tina Gilbert stared at little timmy, swishing Her layers of Crinoline and Lace, "Oooooooo, sissy timmy, maybe I should promise you that I will let you wear MY Frilly Party Dress...this one...the one I am wearing right now...if you beat sissy percy. Would you like that, Sissy?  Hmmmmmm?" Little timmy excitedly squealed, begging Miss Tina, "May I wear Your Petticoats, too, Miss Tina? Please...pretty please? I would LOVE to wear Your Petticoats, Miss Tina! And your Dress...it's sooooooooooo frilly!!!! And short! And lacy!" Little sissy timmy was ecstatic at the possibility that he could be Petticoated in the very Frilly Party Frock worn by this dominant Little Tomboy! This would be the act of ultimate servitude to Miss Tina Gilbert! PLEASE! Oh...pretty please, Miss Tina. I know I can beat percy! I just know it!" "GOOD, then it's settled," percy's dominant Stepmother proclaimed. "Yippee!" Exclaimed Tina Gilbert. Percy was sweating beads. He was carelessly...albeit nervously, fingering his own Lace from the frilly pantaloons he was wearing. Miss Prim took notice, taunting percy, "Look at little percy! Fingering his own Lace. How sweet. Sissies have a habit of playing with their Lace frequently when they get nervous. It's okay, sissy percy, you will be doing a lot more of that once you have been frocked and petticoated. Of course, Petticoat Lace is far more exciting to play with for a Sissy. so...shall we proceed?" Percy wanted none of this. He looked desperately at Stephanie Anderson, begging his beautiful Stepmother to rescue him from what was about to happen. Percy knew he would lose. He just knew it. "My dear little percy, why are you looking at ME? Certainly, you aren't afraid of losing to a weak little sissy like timmy? After all, you HAVE teased him mercilessly, haven't you...calling him a little sissy on the playground in front of the other children? Enough of your stalling, my dear little step-sissy." And now the beautiful Petticoated Tomboy grabbed both sissies by her strong hands and led them to a small table, directing them to position themselves for the match. The beautiful, Feminine Women, all of them...Stephanie Anderson, Miss Prim, Timmy;s mother, Ms. Johnson, and Little Tina Gilbert's mother, Nancy, surrounded the table as the two sissies laid their elbows on the table, ready to do battle. Little Tina Gilbert reminded both sissies what was at stake, "The sissy who loses gets Petticoated...here and now. If Sissy Timmy wins, he gets to wear this Frilly Party Dress...my favorite...and ALL three of my Lace Petticoats." She proudly pulled the hem of Her ridiculously short Party Frock up to give one more close-up view to sissy timmy of Her lacy white pettis and the small pink satin bows adorning the outer layers." Ooooo, sissy timmy, I may even Petticoat YOU myself!" And then, She proclaimed, "On the count of three, sissies...Ready...Set...Go!

krystalasbaby2017

Re: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2019, 03:58:23 AM »
OMG what a nasty place to leave it.  You got this sissy sitting in one of her new dresses on the end of her seat.
Hugs and kisses love the story

petticoated

« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2021, 12:13:10 AM »
Coming soon...

petticoated

Re: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~ (#113)
« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2021, 03:01:22 AM »
"Remember, boys," Little Miss Tina taunted, restating the rules as Her stiffly starched lace petticoats were musically swishing and rustling excitedly. "I am going to count to three slowly...One..." The Pretty Petticoated Tomboy deliberately took Her sweet time. Then, smiling at sissy Timmy, She reminded him, "Yes, Little Miss Timmy, just think how exciting it will be when I have you petticoated in one of my frilliest dresses. A party dress, to be sure. And all of my lace petticoats. Ooooooo," she teased. "Remember, if...or shouldvI say 'when," you defeat percy in less than five seconds, she added, "I will spray just a touch of my girliest perfume on your pettis to give them that little extra girly fragrance. Sweet perfume for my sweet little pantywaist. Perfume and lace await you, little miss timmy, when sissy percy submits." She giggled, "Two." The atmosphere was electric. The only sound in the parlor was the sibilant swishing and rustling of the pretty tomboy's petticoat lace. And the beautiful women now had completely surrounded percy and timmy. They were very interested spectators in this most unusual little contest. The petticoated tomboy glared at Percy. "I can't wait to see you in that pink party dress, percy. And your petticoats are sooooo poufy. And very lacy... Very lacy," She emphasized. "Your pink satin panties are just covered in rows of white ruffled lace. And that adorable traing bra. So lacy. You're going to make a beautiful little sissy boi, percy. As a matter of fact, I think you should wear that dress to sissy timmy's Birthday Party when we go dress shopping. After all, you'll be the only...boy," the petticoated tomboy said sarcastically, "invited to little miss timmy's party. And you certainly can't wear trousers, now can you? Oh no, we'll all be wearing our frilliest party dresses, percy. Won't that be fun?  You'll fit right in with all of the little girls at the party as we try on dresses. Very frilly dresses." She paused. "Now, are we ready, sissies? Three..."

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2022, 08:26:03 AM »
I just re read the story to remind myself of the whole story, and too my surprise you have not finished it!  Please do so or have it removed as it is an unfinished story!

BabyLock

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #117 on: November 25, 2022, 10:50:31 AM »
Last posted:

Re: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~ (#113)
« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2021, 01:01:22 AM »

While this is not an eternity -

Please don't leave us like grapes hanging on the vine to turn into prunes with less than a fruity taste !

Yes it is now the Holidays - Black Friday and all that stuff -
But please get back to the frilling days of unmentionables on exhibition !
I need a Bah Hum Bug fix - something to add sugar and spice to my winter lingerie wardrobe.

petticoated

« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2022, 11:14:33 PM »
If you are requesting the removal of this "unfinished story," I suggest you contact the site's Moderator.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender