Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~  (Read 159315 times)

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2022, 11:43:46 PM »
There's lots of unfinished stories here, but some of them are still fun to read. Some of them are continued or finished months or years later too.

antonia

« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2022, 03:53:06 AM »
You are so right Betty. Anybody remember City Slickers? I still intend to go back and finish that story! Must be from years ago now!

petticoated

Re: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~(#114)
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2022, 02:51:30 AM »
It was over in three seconds. Probably less than three seconds. Little Sissy Timmy Johnson slammed Percy's feeble little hand down on the hard wooden table so quickly and so forcefully Percy started crying. Yes. Crying. Sobbing. Meanwhile, timmy was jumping girlishly up and down, celebrating his easy victory over his despised tormentor, who  until now, had tried to hide his Feminine Tendencies". His

Percy continued to sob.  But Little sissy timmy  didn't care. Oh no, timmy had just sealed Percy's fate. And timmy knew it. Suddenly, and quite matter-of-factly, breaking the celebratory mood while a sobbing percy pinprick nervously awaited his fate, beautiful Governess Hester Prim looked down disdainfully at this pathetic pantywaist excuse for a male, and said quite sarcastically, "Fine. Now that we've got that settled," She put her hands on her hips, "Now Percy, My little sissy boy, I have to have you properly 'dress'ed  before you can serve tea to the Ladies, the little girls, and sissies." Ms. Prim then directed her attention to Percy's Stepmother, "Ms. Anderson, has our other guest arrived yet?" With a very wide smile, Percy's beautiful Stepmother excitedly replied that the other guest indeed had arrived. Hester Prim asked Stephanie Anderson to "have Her join us, please." A moment later Stephanie returned with the other guest.   OMG!!! Oh no! It couldn't be "Her!" It just couldn't be. She was Regal. And Beautiful. Stunningly Beautiful. A leggy 5'10" Beauty. Shiny Jet Black Hair. But cut short. Very short. Boyish cut almost. And Her perfectly painted Red fingernail polish, Red toenail polish, and Red Lipstick. Beautiful. 6'3" in Her 5-inch black stilettos, Her sheer black luxury Stockings, their Lacy tops barely visible beneath Her many many many Snow White Lacy Rustling, Puffy clouds of White ~Lace~ Crinoline Net and Tulle ~P~etticoats. HER Petticoats were ~~~Amazing.~~~ And Percy knew, after studying Her very closely for a few seconds, this was Antoinette. He had seen Her a few rare times when She would bring Tina to school. And now here. Antoinette, the Maid in charge of Dressing and Petticoating . She was sooooooo Feminine and Girly. Tina's private Maid. The One who actually petticoated Tina. Yes, Antoinette petticoated Tina, the Beautiful Tomboy, at the "suggestion" of Tina's mother. And then there was Antoinette's Uniform, of course. ULTRAFeminine and Royally Elegant. Stunning. Rich. ~Feminine.~ ~Lacy.~ Swishing Black Satin and Rustling Black Taffeta. And Five attached Layers of White Crinoline ~Lace~ ~Petticoats~ peeking out from underneath Her midthigh length Rich Black Satin and Taffeta Skirts. And then this tall leggy Androgynous Beauty had added two additional very full, ultra stiff and Ultrafeminine Lace-bedecked Petticoats. The way She proudly displayed and girlishly swished ALL of Her Rustling petticoats...while at the same time sizing this Pretty little sissy boy up and down, before taking a firm hold on his little cheeks, and whispering in his ear, "I hear you've been a naughty boy, Percy. Playing around in your beautiful  Stepmother's petticoats in Her Private Boudoir while She has been away? "I am afraid you are going to need to be punished, little pretty boi." Percy tried to object. "I know all about that Pretty Pink ribbon that 'discovered' you while you were playing in Her Petticoats. Such a naughty little boy.
Oh no, percy you were there."  percy tried to deny it. And then Percy's beautiful Stepmother dropped a bomb on him. "My dear percy, Miss Antoinette, of course, had been serving several years as Litttle Miss Tina's Personal Maid until Miss Tina was sufficiently tamed of her boyish ways. And it just so happens that Miss Antoinette is, how shall I put this, looking for a new challenge? Up until now, with Little Miss Tina, of course, Antoinette has only Petticoated Girls and Tomboys. Antoinette and I met recently and had a most interesting conversation about behavior modification, especially with Tomboys and sissy boys...or little boys...like you, Percy...and like Miss Tina...difficult, resistant to change and corrective discipline. Of course this all changed with Miss Tina as soon as Antoinette convinced  MS. Gilbert that Tina needed to be ~Petticoated~. and you, my dear little stepson, will be delighted to hear that Miss Antoinette, as YOUR new very own Personal Maid, and on my direction, is going to Petticoat, Sissify, and Feminize you. You see, percy, Stepmommy has always wanted Her very own little sissy boi who She can
Humiliate and excite at the same time. She also say She is going to make you pay dearly for your taunting of Miss Tina and calling Her a sissy. You, my dear little stepson, will be Miss Antoinette's next little project..."

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2022, 08:30:32 AM »
Now the fun is really going to begin, can't wait to see what is instore for the sissy

petticoated

Re: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~ (#115)
« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2023, 02:33:07 PM »

petticoated

Re: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~(#115)
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2023, 05:42:32 PM »
"B...b...b...but....." percy stammered. "Stepmother, I thought She was Tina's Personal Maid. And...and...and," percy desperately continued, "And timmy's Mother said that 'Antoinette was Timmy's maid. Besides," percy was pleading his case now to his Stepmother, "We don't need a...a...a...maid. It's just the two of us, Mommy. I won't make a mess around the house. I'll keep my room clean. I promise...Please, Mommy please. Puhleeeeze!" Before Stephanie Anderson could answer Her blossoming sissy-boi-to-be, Hester Prim took control of the room.  "Antoinette, take little percy with you to 'her' new bedroom this instant. 'SHE' has been a very naughty and disrespectful little boy, and her Juvenile behavior and disrespect will NOT be tolerated for one more second. Everything you need for his new Pretty Pink Party Dress already has been laid out. PETTICOAT hIM." She looked at Percy's frightened "deer-in-the-headlight" eyes. "All three Petticoats, my Dear," Hester Prim ordered the stunningly Gorgeous Antoinette. Percy looked pleadingly at his smiling Stepmother, drsperately begging for some respite from the Humiliation he just knew he was about to endure. Moreover, Antoinette, resplendent in Her Black 5-inch slingback stilettos, took control.  The Feminine leggy Beauty towered over Her new charge. Suddenly, Percy tried to run in his Beautiful Stepmother's direction. And in a musical Rustling of
Her white ~Lace Crinoline Pettis,~ Antoinette quickly intercepted the sobbing sissy percy, grabbed him by his ear, and with Her White Pettilace on Femmy display, quickly ushered the little ~boy~ from the room. percy did not go without a struggle, albeit a struggle more reminiscent of a little Girl who hadn't gotten Her way. As they exited, the Sexy Feminine Maid's Layers of snow White Petticoats added a festive flavor to this very special Tea Party...

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2023, 05:05:05 AM »
Really looking forward to percy being petticoated

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender