Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~  (Read 159289 times)

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#22)
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 11:28:58 PM »
Percy remained frozen in his tracks. He had bathed and put on clean clothes for morning tea. Because all of his toys had been "lost," he knew he had to cooperate with his beautiful Stepmother in order to get what he wanted, even if it included meeting Her for tea every morning at nine o'clock in Her parlour. And now he was being invited, or summoned, to the very room he had sneaked into the morning before. Did Stepmother know? Had She figured it out? As Percy contemplated running back upstairs, away from his beautiful, feminine Stepmother...as he realized he had never formally been "invited" by Her into Her most private of rooms, Stephanie called Her little stepson again, "PERCY!!! Come in here this minute! I KNOW you are out there!" Her voice was now clearly more commanding. And so little Percy slithered towards Stepmother's feminine boudoir. When he got to the entrance, he saw his beautiful Stepmother still sitting at Her vanity, applying the final touches of Her makeup. Never turning around to look at Percy, Stephanie ordered Her stepson to "come in, Percy. Why don't you close the door...so we can chat...while I finish putting on my makeup. Now...be a good little boy and do EXACTLY as I tell you." Percy swallowed hard. His Stepmother opened a long tube of lipstick, slowly rolled the bright red lipstick to the top, and deftly applied it to Her luscious lips. Then She pursed Her lips several times, added just a bit more lipstick, pursed Her lips again, studied Herself in the mirror, smiled satisfactorily, and returned the lipstick back into the gold cylinder, turning it slowly, and putting the top back on. Laying the lipstick tube on Her vanity, the beautiful Stephanie turned around on the settee to face Her stepson. It was then that Percy got a firsthand look at the lavish white lace hem of Stepmother's luxuriously feminine satin and lace full slip. Stephanie took Her right hand, her red fingernail polish freshly applied to Her long fingernails, and directed Her lacy hem to rest atop Her knee, legs crossed. She pulled the lace just slightly over Her kneecap. And then She rested Her right hand on the lacy hem. Percy had indeed shut the door to the feminine boudoir, and then moved apprehensively closer to his Stepmother, his eyes now fixated on Her gorgeous feminine lace slip. And now his Stepmother began fingering the lavish lace with Her fingers, flipping the lace this way and that way, smiling at Percy. "Come closer, Percy," Stephanie ordered Her stepson. She pursed Her red painted lips slowly. "Percy?" She asked him, "Do you have something to tell Stepmother?" Her voice was calm, feminine, and firm. And, of course, Percy froze. Unable to utter even a syllable. His eyes feasting on the sight of that lovely, feminine, and very lacy slip his Stepmother proudly wore. Stephanie noticed little beads of sweat on Percy's brow...

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#23)
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 07:46:53 AM »
Percy was now alone with his beautiful blonde Stepmother in the most feminine of bedrooms. "Come here, Percy Dear," Stephanie ordered him. As Percy approached, Stephanie watched the little boy try not to stare at Her lavishly lacy slip. And, of course, Stephanie made that difficult, toying with Her long fingers over the four-inch lacy hem. As She fingered Her lace playfully, Stephanie looked straight into little Percy's wide blue eyes. "What are you looking at, Percy? Hmmmm...?" She laughed tauntingly. Percy tried to look away. "Look at me, Percy, when I ask you a question. You should have better manners. Clearly, you need to be disciplined." The room was silent. Stephanie waited for Percy to say something...anything. And She toyed with Her lace. She flicked her lace up and down, slid Her long fingers underneath it, caressed it. "Look at me, young man, when I speak to you," She repeated. Percy looked up. His face filled with nervousness. Did Stepmother know what he had done the morning before? Did She? And as he looked at his stunningly beautiful blonde Stepmother, She reached around to the back of Her head with Her left hand (Her right hand still toying with Her white lace.), slowly took the white satin ribbon from Her ponytail, and allowed Her long wavy blonde tresses to escape their confinement, cascading out beautifully over Her shoulders, over the narrow white ribbon straps of Her white lace slip and matching bra. She shook Her head, and Her long golden tresses fell into place. And then She took a golden hairbrush in Her right hand, removing her hand atop Her lace, placed Her left hand on Her knees, adjusted Her lacy hem, and s-l-o-w-l-y began to move the brush through Her thick wavy blonde hair with Her right hand. As She stroked Her long wavy blonde locks, She peered at Herself in the mirror. Of course, She could sense little Percy's nervousness. "Come closer, Percy, I won't bite," She laughed, a hint of taunting in Her British accent. "You would admit that your lack of manners should result in my disciplining you, my Dear, wouldn't you, Percy?" Her British accent had always had this calming effect on Percy, especially when She spoke authoritatively. "Answer me, Percy," She ordered, moving the golden hairbrush slowly, meticulously through Her golden locks. Percy swallowed. "I...I....don't know....wh...whattttt you.....are....talking about, Stepmother," he stammered. She laughed tauntingly. "Of course YOU do, Percy! Don't be coy with me, young man! You're not too old for me take you over My knees and spank you with this hairbrush," She declared, clearly startling him. She sensed Percy's complete vulnerability, and realized that the ultrafeminine surroundings of Her boudoir, as well as Her very feminine appearance and mannerisms this morning, had a very controlling effect on this little boy.  She stopped brushing Her hair and displayed the hairbrush to the frightened boy. And then She laid it on the counter of the vanity, picked up Her blush brush, opened the compact of blusher, swirled the brush in the pinkish powder, tapped the excess powder off of the brush, and slightly, deftly, applied just a touch more blush to Her cheeks. Percy noticed how quick, how perfectly mehtodical...how definitively...........feminine this was. On the other hand, Stephanie realized, triumphantly, how hypnotic and controlling this was on him. So She decided to have some fun with her naughty little stepson. Pointing the blush brush DIRECTLY at Percy, Stephanie asked him, "So what did you do yesterday morning, Percy...while I was away? Hmmmm...? She laughed.

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#24)
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 02:19:34 PM »
Percy was clearly caught off guard by his beautiful Stepmother's question. "Come closer, my dear little stepson," Stephanie ordered him. Percy edged closer, now only a few feet away from his beautiful Stepmother. Stephanie took Her maekup brush and ever so slightly touched each of Her cheeks again. After looking approvingly in the makeup mirror at Her beautiful reflection, Stephanie turned around on the satin-cushioned settee to face Her stepson. She continued to hold the feminine makeup brush between Her fingers in Her right hand. She would use Her makeup brush as a kind of "point of emphasis," She reasoned. "Now, Percy...where were we? Oh, yess!!! I asked you a question. What did you do yesterday...while I was away...out of the house...at my meeting?" The wide white lacy hem of her exquisite slip had managed to slide above Her knee when She turned around on the settee, so She deliberately took Her left hand to daintily, femininely, take Her lacy hem and pull it to just below Her knee, Her long legs crossed. But before She released Her hand from the lacy hem, She fingered it playfully in front of Her wide-eyed stepson.  SHe looked straight at Him, waiting for an answer to Her question. "Oh, nothing, really....Stepmother." Percy nervously wrigged his little hands in his pockets, his legs slightly spread apart. He rocked back and forth, nervvously afraid to respond to his beautiful Stepmother's question. But he knew he better come up with something. The short answer he had provided Her did not seem to satisfy Her at all. "I just...well,....played in the yard..." "And.......???" Stephanie countered, wanting more from Percy. ".......and...and...well, you know........" Percy stammered. "NO, Percy, I Don't kniow." Stephanie responded. "So why don't you tell me....." She moved Her head forward, and brushed her long wavy blonde hair from Her face. And then She pointed the makeup brush DIRECTLY at her frightened little stepson, coming within only a foot of his frightened face. "Is there something you are not telling me, Percy?" Recovering surprisingly quickly, Percy became verbally combatave with his Stepmother, "N...n...no, Stepmother! I told you. I played...in the yard, in my room, ......" Silence. Percy had run out of excuses. So his Stepmother just sat there...for several seconds...Silence. Silence still. Percy hated when She did this. In the past, in the smaller house, Percy had always managed to come up with excuses or simply walk out on  Her. But this morning was different. Yes, very different. Because poor little Percy was alone...in that big house...in the exquisitely feminine bedroom of his beautiful Stepmother...and She was exerting a type of control over him he had never known before...

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#25)
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 02:58:38 PM »
Pointing Her makeup brush straight at Percy, now only inches away, Stephanie ordered Her mesmerized little stepson to "Sit down beside me, Percy. Right now!" Pointing to a spot, albeit a small one, Stephanie pointed to a spot right next to Her. "Come here, Percy. If you do not, I shall have to discipline you." The She took her maekup brush, in Her hand, and pointed it to the spot on the makeup bench, right next to Her. She knew he would obey. Oh YES, SHe knew. And he did. Immediately. nd when Percy lowered himself onto the bench, sitting right next to his beautiful Stepmother, SHe pointed Her makeup brush at him, declaring, "That's a good little boy, Percy." ANd then She forced Her makeup brush into Percy's trembling fingers, "Here, hold my makeup brush fro me, Percy.  need to do something with my eyeshadow." And when he took the blush brush from Her, Stephanie smiled triumphantly. Applying a small touch of shimmering shadow to Her eyes, Stephanie asked her stepson, "Were you a bad little boy yesterday, Percy?" "I...I....I....d..d...don'y....know....what...you're....talk...ing about, Stepmother," Percy answered. Continuing to look at Her beautiful image in the lighted vanity mirror, Stephanie coolly applied final touches of Her eyeshadow. Looking at Herself one more, and satisfied, She exclaimed, "Good! Perfect! I'm almost ready for our morning tea." And when little Percy took this as a sign to try to get up, his Stepmoither put Her left hand firmly on his shoulder, keeping him in place. "You're not going anywhere. We haven't finished our little chat and I haven't found a dress to wear." Percy continued to hold onto his Stepmother's makeup brush, a fact that Stephanie had not missed. ANd he remained seated. "You've been a naughty little boy, Percy," Stephanie suddenly stated. Percy was caught surprised at Her forwardness. She continued. "What were you doing in here yesterday, Percy, while I was away. I already know you were in here." "B...B...B...." "SHUSH!!!" Stephanie took Her right hand and grabbed Percy's chin, squeeezing it. "OUCH! OUCH! You're hurting me!" Percy screamed. "You naughty little boy!" Stephanie asserted. "YOU need to be punished. And you WILL be!" Stephanie added. She squeezed his chin a bit harder. "NOW...I shall not ask you again, Percy. WERE YOU IN MY BOUDOIR YESTERDAY?.......WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!?" "B...B...B....OUCH!!" "Yes or no, Percy!" "YES...YES!!!! Now, please let go, Stepmother. You're hurting me!" "So......Percy...you admit it?" Stephanie maintained Her grip on Percy's chin. "You've been a naugty little boy?" "OUCH" "Well, Percy, have you?" "OUCH!!!!" Her vice grip tightened. "YESSSSS! YESSSSSS!" Percy cried. "Say it, Percy. Say it!" "Say what" "I've been a naughty  little boy, Stepmother." Percy hesitated, but not for long. "I...I...I'...ve been a ...naughty...little....boy............Stepmother." "And I need to be disciplined." Percy froze. "Say it, Percy!!!" "And..and...," Percy cried, "I need to be disciplined." "Very good, my little boy. Very good. Now...say it again." "I...I...'ve been a naughty little boy....OUCH!!!...and I need to be disciplined......"

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pinks Satin Bows (#26)
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 04:40:10 PM »
"That's better, my dear." Stephanie laughed, releasing Percy's chin from Her grip. "Hand me my makeup brush, Percy," She ordered. Pointing it at him menacingly, Stephanie said, "From now on, Percy, you will always call me 'Mommy.'  When we are in the company of others, you will call me 'Mommy Dearest.' Any omission will result in punishment. Is that clear, Percy?" Percy nodded affirmatively. "You will look at me, Percy, whenever I speak to you, unless you are told to do otherwise. You will smile, and say, "Yes, Mommy." I shall not remind you again." "Yes, Mom...myyy." Percy responded. Smiling triumphantly, Stephanie continued. "Very good, my boy. Very good. The sooner you understand who is in charge, the better you and I can get along. "Now......tell Mommy all about your naughty little exploits in My boudoir yesterday...while I was away. You made quite a mess of My lingerie. My slips had been pilfered through, My bras shuffled about, and it is obvious you even moved My settee. Were you playing in My makeup, too?" Percy's little face was beet red. And some tears had fallen as a result of his Stepmother's firm grip on his chin. Percy was too embarrassed to say anything. So Stephanie continued. "For starters, there will be NO baseball equipment or footballs replaced until you have learned to behave and respect Me. Besides," She teased, "Your preoccupation with My lacy and dainty things certainly doesn't speak too highly of your need for those boy things, anyway. As a second punishment, you will fold every piece of My lingerie...under My direct supervision...after we have had our tea. This afternoon you will take every one of My slips, My half slips, My panties, My bras, My garter belts, and My stockings, and you will neatly and carefully arrange them...under My direct supervision. Is that clear, Percy?" "Yes. Mommy." Percy quietly answered.  "My lacy things are NOT for you to play with, Percy. However, I will allow you to organize and fold them for Me." "B...b...but..." "SHUSH! Do Not speak to Me when you are visiting Me in My private boudoir unless you are given permission.  Do you understand?" "Yes, Mommy." "That's better." And then Stephanie rose from Her settee, put on a 5-inch pair of white stiletto heels, and ordered Her stepson to stand in front of Her. And with Her heels on, Stephanie Anderson now towered over little Percy by more than a foot. "You will need an apron because YOU will be serving ME tea this morning." Stephanie walked over to the large walk-in closet, disappeared for a moment, and returned with perhaps the laciest, most feminine garment Her little stepson had ever laid eyes on. And Percy's pained expression simply made Stephanie laugh! Holding the short white satin, and elaborately lace-trimmed apron in front of Her stepson, Stephanie declared, "Perfect!!!..."

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#27)
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 10:24:57 AM »
The apron. White, satiny, and lacy. Very lacy! An apron any feminine maid would have been proud to wear. But Percy? Percy? Hardly. "I'm not wearing that thing!!!" Percy stomped his feet on the plush carpet in his Stepmother's boudoir. "I am not!!!" Stephanie scowled at Her stepson. "And you can't make me!" "Very well, Percy. Very well. However, that baseball glove, bat, baseballs, football, toys...." "Stop!" Percy angrily retorted. "My dear little Percy," Stephanie responded calmly, but firmly, "You WILL wear this frilly little apron. You WILL serve Me tea, and you WILL straighten up My lingerie...every single lacy item. After all, it was YOU...YOU, Percy...who came into My room...even after you had been warned...numerous times. And it was YOU, Percy, who pilfered through My slips, My bras, My lingerie!!! How dare YOU!" Percy had never heard his Stepmother respond to one of his tantrums like this. Before, he had always "won." But now it was different. Things had changed. Now they were inside his beautiful Stepmother's most feminine boudoir. Alone. Just the two of them. And Stepmother was dressed in a most beautiful lace and satin slip. And Stepmother was towering over him. Alas, Percy's bravado was gone...all of it...albeit suddenly. But it WAS gone. ALL of it. Where did it go? How had this happened? It was as if Stepmother had this magical spell over little Percy...especially when She was dressed so mesmerizingly feminine. Especially when She was so beautiful! Her makeup. Her lacy slip. OHHHHHH...How could little Percy have been so stupid to have left himself so vulnerable to his beautiful Stepmother. OHHH! How could he have been so .......Percy's thoughts were interrupted by his Stepmother's sweet feminine cajoling voice. Her lacy satin slip, Her makeup, Her feminine perfume...were simply too much for little Percy to resist. "Stand still, Percy." Stepmother almost whispered in her stepson's ear. And then...so skillfully...so confidently...and so quickly (!), She stepped behind little Percy. and tied HIS frilly serving apron in the largest, most perfectly feminine bow She had ever executed. "Perfect!" She exclaimed. "Just perfect!" She laughed triumphantly. And then She immediately dragged Her little stepson over to one of the several long full-length white antique mirrors that adorned Her large bedroom. It was a swivel mirror. Ordering Her stunned little stepson to stand directly in front of the full-length mirror, She remarked to him, "A vast improvement, my dear little stepson." And then She reached down to finger the lavish expanse of the wide lacy hem of his satin apron, toying with the lace, whispering, " I DO have lacier aprons, Percy dear, if you would prefer something a bit MORE feminine." And then She laughed triumphantly...

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#28)
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 11:26:34 AM »
Percy clinched his little fist in anger. His face reddened. He was angry. And yet the lacy feminine apron, together with his beautiful Stepmother's own ultrafeminine persona, were simply too much for him to put up any meaningful resistance. "Percy, dear, this is a start. A tiny start, mind you," She said coyly in Her beautiful British accent. Percy didn't understand Her remark, but he didn't question it...for now. "However," Stepmother added, "I do not think you will be wearing long trousers with such a beautiful and feminine apron." Little Percy's eyes widened!!! Then She took Her makeup brush from the counter of Her vanity and again used it as a pointer. Aiming it DIRECTLY just millimeters from his apron's lavishly lacy hem, She commented, "A short little petticoat, perhaps," She giggled. "Oh, NOOOOOO! NOOOOOOO! NO, Stepmother, PLEASE!!! NOOOO!" Stephanie laughed at Her frightened littls stepson. "WHAT DID YOU CALLl ME?" "I...I...I...forgot,....Mom... Mommy." Percy quickly corrected himself. "We're alone, Percy. NOW. What did you call me!" "I...I...I...I...for........got.....Mommy. I....I....I'm sor....ry!" "Perhaps if I made you wear a petticoat...your memory might improve?" She teased. And then She took Her big powder makeup brush and swished it teasingly over his fiery red cheeks, flush with embarrassment. "Hmmmmmm, my naughty little stepson? A nice, poufy, five-tier net petticoat, a cute little short one, just COVERED and DRIPPING in dainty LACE?!? And plenty of DELICATE PINK SATIN BOWS? Would a frilly little petticoat improve your memory, Percy Dear?' She teased. "My dear friend, Nancy Gilbert, has OODLES of petticoats...and frilly party dresses...for little...............girls who just ADORE playing in her salon! You do remember my friend, Nancy, don't you, Percy? You met her when you accompanied Me to try on My wedding gown. I am SURE she could find the PERFECT PETTICOAT...just for YOU! Stephanie aimed Her makeup brush DIRECTLY into Percy's WIDE (VERY WIDE!!!) eyes...Percy's knees were trembling. Beads of  sweat appeared on his brow. Stephanie giggled, and continued, "A curtsey is far prettier when petticoats are worn, my Dear boy. And they would DEFINITELY help YOU to learn the PERFECT CURTSEY...when you are serving ME tea. And..." She playfully added, "A perfect curtsey WILL be ESSENTIAL to the discipline that YOU so desperately need...and which I intend to implement and enforce upon you...every second of every day..until your behavior....and your manners....meet MY approval. Percy was scared stiff. And Stephanie knew it. Sooooo....She took Her makeup brush, opened the compact of blusher on Her vanity table, swirled the brush in the pinkish powder blush, tapped the brush ever so slightly to remove the excess powder, swirled it femininely over Her cheeks, and then................"Hold still, Percy." She commanded. Taking the delicate brush, She then swirled it across Percy's cheeks playfully, stood back to admire Her work, smiled triumphantly, put Her left hand femininely on Her waist, and aimed Her makeup brush, in Her right hand, directly at Her frightened and stunned little stepson, saying matter-of-factly, " This is my FINAL reminder, my little stepson. When we are alone, I WILL be addressed as 'Mommy Dearest.' Let me say again, one more time, Percy, 'Mommy Dearest,' when we are alone. Do I make myself clear? Because should you ever forget again, you WILL find yourself in the GIRLIEST, LACIEST, POUFIEST, FULLEST PETTICOATS I can find! Do I make myself clear, Dear?" She asked calmly but definitively, Her beautiful British accent adding emphasis. Percy gulped. "Y...Y..Yesssssss, ......... Mommy Dearest."....

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender