Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~  (Read 159312 times)

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#29)
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 12:13:12 PM »
"That's a good boy! I knew you'd see it my way, Percy dear," SHe laughed. Laying the makeup brush back on the vanity table, Stephanie returned to face her frightened little stepson. She took Her long feminine fingers and ran them through her stepson's unkempt long blonde curly locks. Looking down at Percy, She added, "As for this hair of yours, I'm simply going to have to do something with it, too. It needs to be...how shall I say this...oh, yes (!)...prettier!" Laughing, She addressed the front of his lacy apron. Fingering the lacy hem playfully, She reminded him, "Wrinkled lace on your frilly aprons is not permitted, Percy...EVER! Nor will it be permitted on YOUR petticoats...when, er....oops(!)" She giggled, "I mean......if....you ever wear them. Wrinkled lace is very unfeminine and unbecoming on little girls...I mean...oops again (!), little boys......too. Soooooo...perhaps as a little memory enforcer.......wrinkled lace will result in ME putting YOU in a PETTICOAT. And if you are wearing multilayered lace-trimmed petticoats, my Dear, you will be spending quite a bit of time keeping YOUR lace from wrinkling. It should provide the perfect opportunity for you to practice this most qunitessentential of feminine skills. Don't you agree, Percy?" ...

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#30)
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 05:15:45 PM »
Poor little Percy stammered something about "being a boy" and that "boys don't wear those things." Stephanie ignored her little stepson's mild protestations, remarking coldly, "Remember, my dear boy. I will not tolerate wrinkled lace on any of your frilly aprons. And you will address me properly at all times. Your next mistake..." She stopped to reach down and playfully finger the lavish white lace hem of Percy's short satin serving apron, "You will find yourself in a petticoat. The fullest, frilliest, daintiest, and laciest I can find. Do I make myself clear, dear boy?" "Y...y...yesssss, ..... Mommy.....Dearest." "There now! That's better! Now.....stand in front of me and check your lace. Make sure it is not wrinkled. You don't want to find yourself in petticoats the first day, Percy.....or do you?" Stephanie, in Her gorgeous white satin and lace full slip, stood directly in front of Percy, and scrutinized him as he gathered the 4-inch wide white French lace hem and examined the hem for any wrinkled lace. Satisfied he had checked the frilly apron carefully, he looked pleadingly at his stepmother, and uttered suddenly, "Ohhhhh Mommy Dearest, PLEASE don't make me wear this! PUHLEEEZE!" A tear ran from his eye. Stephanie laughed at her stepson, and then icily told him, "When you are in my presence, Percy, you are not to speak unless you raise your hand daintily, and quickly, and  wait for me to acknowledge you. This is your only warning. The next infraction will find yourself wearing a petticoat...as a reminder. Do you understand, my dear?" "Y...yessss, Mommy Dearest." "Very goood, Percy! Now, where were we....Oh, yes! Tea time! I do so look forward to our mornings together, my dear boy. I'm really quite disappointed...offended, somewhat...that you did not make our appointment yesterday morning. Sooooooooo...why don't we come up with another.....reminder....for you to NEVER forget tea time with Mommy Dearest. Starting tomorrow, if you are late for our tea time...hmmmmm.....let me think......Of course!!!!! I have the perfect reminder!!!!! A frilly little party dress....with oodles of fluffly petticoats..........just for My little boy!!!! I just know Miss Nancy has some simply adorable little party frocks in YOUR size, Percy! You do remember Miss Nancy, don't you, my dear boy? Such a delightful lady!..." Then Stephanie added, "Mommy Dearest would just LOVE to see Her naughty little boy allllll frocked and petticoated...serving Me My morning tea. Why, I could even invite a few of My closest Girlfriends over to see what an obedient little stepson you are becoming!".....

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#31)
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2011, 05:20:20 PM »
A shocked (!!!) Percy's little mouth opened...aghast at what his beautiful, domineering, Stepmother had just said. And She was laughing!!! She fingered the lacy hem of Her own lavish satin full slip, Her fingers toying with Her own lace. Percy quickly raised his hand, not very taintily, but certainly very quickly. As he held it up in the air, his Stepmother simply stared at him, smiling a triumphant smile. "What is it, Percy," SHe asked, clearly annoyed at his attempt to request permission to speak to Her. "M...M....Mommy Dearest...I...I..." he stammered to continue, "WHAT IS IT, Percy!!!???" SHe asked impatiently. "P...p...please...ohhhhhh......puhleeeeeze don't....don't.....make........me.......wear....a....a.....a...uh..................." "A "what, Percy? Hmmmmmm...." She smiled at her little stepson condescendingly. Percy gulped. "A.....a......a....................d......d.......resssss." "Oh, you silly little boy! Now...........come with me. Let's enjoy our tea together," She said, matter of factly, in Her beautiful, confident British accent. And with that, Stephanie, grabbed Percy by his elbow, ushered him out of Her magnificently feminine boudoir, and into the parlor. AS they entered the parlor, Stephanie teased, "I do hope you won't mind Me having tea in My slip, Percy. After all, my dear little boy, it's not like you haven't seen Me in a slip before. As a matter of fact, my dear boy,  I rather enjoy wearing a lacy slip around the house. You don't object, do you, Percy?" "N...n...n......., Mommy Dearest." Percy answered. And then:  "PERCY!!! You naughty boy!!! You didn't even raise your hand to ask MY permission to talk. Does my naughty, ill-mannered little boy need a petticoat to remind him? Hmmmmm...? A nice little white net crinoline? All starched stiff.  Five tiers, perhaps, with oodles of dainty feminine lace? I will NOT warn you again, Percy!!! Do I make myself perfectly clear?" This time, Percy did not forget to raise his hand. Stephanie corrected him. "Make your wrist limp, Percy, and hold your hand down a bit. A limp-wristed request will be far more appropriate, especially when you are wearing such a dainty, feminine apron." Percy knew exactly what he was being ordered to do...and he did it. He didn't like it...but he diid it. And then, without acknowledging Percy's request to speak, She led him to the kitchen, showed him how to fix Her tea, directed him to place the sterling silver tea pot, dainty cups, saucers, sugar, and cream atop the sterling silver antique serving cart, watched him roll it to the entrance of the parlor, and then ordered to wait at the entrance, standing at attention. "After I have found a comfortable place to sit, Percy, you will wait for me to ring a serving bell. Once you have heard the bell, you will push the tea cart to the center of the parlor room, and then take your place directly in front of me. Is that clear?" Holding his right arm limp wristed, She nodded her acknowledgment of his desire to reapond. "Yes, Mommy Dearest." "Very well, Percy." Stephanie decided to sit in an luxuriously comfortable pastel pink chair, next to a small end table. On the gtable was the small serving bell, often used to summon maids. "Ding dind," the dainty bell sounded. And with that, Percy slowly and carefully navigated the tea cart to the center of the room. Then he moved to his position directly in front of his beautiful Stepmother. "Now, my dear little Percy. The ultimate act of respect from any little girl...or maid... is a perfectly executed curtsey. You will be expected to curtsey whenever you enter My boudoir, whenever you are serving Me tea, whenever you are in the presence of other ladies or girls, or whenever directed to do so.
The preferred way to learn to curtsey properly is when the pupil is attired in a frilly party dress and petticoats. Of course...that is not how you are dressed....at least for now," She smiled coldly. Taking a moment to adjust the lacy hem of Her satin slip, She then returned to Percy. "Daintily take the lacy hem of your serving apron, Percy, and bend your left knee forward and sweep your right leg behind you. Look down at your feet as a sign of respect. Now.......try it." To say it was clumsily executed would be an understatement. Stephanie mocked him, "If you were in petticoats and a frilly little party dress, you would become very proficient at this, Percy.......Such a pity you are not.......at least not yet......"

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#32)
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011, 06:41:50 PM »
For the next thirty minutes, Percy painstakingly made one curtsey attempt after another. Stephanie voiced her dissatisfaction with every one of them.  "Percy, I have ways of making you become the perfect little curtsier. If I do not see major improvement in the next few days, I will be forced to take drastic measures." Percy attempted to ask for his beautiful Stepmother's approval to speak. Instead, She waved Her hand dismissively, saying "Serve Me My tea, Percy." Numerous attempts at curtseying by Percy, in a desperate desire to satisfy Stephanie (and to avoid being petticoated), while She sipped Her tea slowly, failed miserably. Finally, after taking his beautiful Stepmother's empty tea cup, and returning the cart to the kitchen, Percy followed his Stepmother back to Her boudoir. "Exactly how long were you in here yesterday, Percy?" Silence. She asked him again. Percy requested permission to speak, raising his limp wrist into the air. Stephanie nodded approvingly. "Mommy Dearest, I...I...I came in here only to look for...for...for...a...a...a...base...ball." "In HERE, Percy? A baseball...in Here? Inside my private boudoir? That's rubbish!!! How dare you lie to me!!! I should put you over my knee right now and give you a sound spanking!! You don't really think I would take a chance on soiling my dainties with a nasty old baseball in my bedroom, now do you!?! "YOU, my dear little naughty boy, will fold every one of my slips, my bras, my knickers.....EVERYTHING in my lingerie drawers while I watch you for even the slightest mistake. Why, the very thought of your grubby little paws sorting through my dainties makes my skin crawl!!"...... And for the next several hours, Percy did just that...he folded...and re-folded...again and again...until finally at almost five o'clock in the evening, Stephanie allowed Percy out of his lacy serving apron, ate a quiet dinner with him, and then ordered him to return to Her boudoir at seven o'clock. "Wear shorts, Percy. No long trousers are ever allowed when you are in my boudoir."  At precisely seven o'clock, an angry Percy stopped at his stepmother's bedroom door. His jaws dropped in stunned surprise!!! His beautiful Stepmother was sitting at Her vanity, wearing an ivory-colored chiffon and lace peignoir, brushing Her long blonde wavy hair. Her ample bosom was surrounded by lavish ivory French lace. The cuffs of the sleeves also had at least four inches of lace, too. The hem of the beautiful chiffon peignoir also lavishly  laced. "Take your shoes off and then you may enter, Percy," Stephanie said, still looking in the mirror, stroking Her golden locks. Percy had changed into a pair of basic white cotton shorts and a white polo shirt. Removing a pair of slightly soiled sneakers, he slowly entered his stepmother's bedroom. She did not order him to close the door. Instead, She whispered softly, non-threareningly, to stand behind Her. Then She handed Percy Her gold hairbrush and ordered Percy to continue brushing Her hair. Percy swallowed hard. He was mesmerized by Her lacy peignoir and Her sweet feminine perfume She was wearing. And then he took the brush from his beautiful stepmother. "Brush my hair, Percy. Brush it slowly...softly...for Mommy Dearest. Brush it one hundred times...one hundred strokes, Percy. Then...when you have finished...you may help me pick out a bra, slip, and panties for me to wear tomorrow for my luncheon date...with my very dear girlfriend...Nancy Gilbert..."

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#33)
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2011, 08:12:25 PM »
Percy gulped. He momentarily stopped brushing his beautiful stepmother's long wavy blonde hair. Stephanie noticed Percy's reaction to Her mentioning of Ms. Gilbert's name. She smiled to Herself in the lighted makeup mirror. She noticed Percy's frozen image behind Her. She picked up Her thick powder blush brush from her vanity top. She held it daintily between Her thumb and forefinger in Her right hand. She pointed it at Percy's reflection in the mirror. "You DO remember my  friend, Ms. Gilbert, don't you, my dear little boy?" Percy was frozen with fear. And Stephanie knew it. "You met her, my dear boy, when you accompanied Mommy Dearest to try on my divine wedding gown. Ms. Gilbert owns RUFFLED WHITE LACE & PINK SATIN BOWS. It is such a lovely establishment, Percy! Don't you remember ALL of those delightfully dainty and frilly little Easter and party dresses. And the lovely feminine chatter and giggle of excited little girls oohing and aahing over one frilly dress after another? And, of course, you do remember seeing ALL of those poufy and lacy stiff bouffant party slips and petticoats in the back? Of course you DO, Percy dear!!! Ms. Nancy and I have become extremely close friends, Percy! She keeps insisting that I attend a very private showing of next spring's creations...for little girls. It is next week, Percy!!! Next Saturday afternoon, actually. What do YOU think, my dear? Should I go?" She laughed gaily, menacingly. Before Percy could utter a word, Stephanie ordered Percy to resume brushing Her golden blonde hair. "You may speak, Percy, dear. Wouldn't you like to go with Mommy Dearest next Saturday? Hmmmm...?" "N...n...noooooo, Mommy Dearest! Oh please, NO!!!" Stephanie laughed. "And why not, my dear boy?" "B...b...b....e.........causssssse......." Percy's voice trailed off. "Because, Percy? Because why?" "Because that's a store for...for...for...g...g...irlllllllsssss, Mommy Dearest!" "Yes, Percy, I know. So what!?!" "B...B...B...uttttttt, Mommy.....Dear....est.........i.....i.....i'm....a......b.b.b.boyyyyyyyyy." "Of course you are, Percy. Of course you are........unless......."She stopped, and pointed Her makeup brush DIRECTLY at Percy's reflection behind Her..........."Unless......" She laughed gaily, "You're a........sissy!" There. She had said it. And now She would wait patiently for her little stepson's response. "I am NOT!!! I am NOT a SISSY, Mommy Dearest!!" "Of course you're not, Percy. Of course you're not!" Stephanie said, Her sarcastic British accent mocking him. "Now...finish brushing My hair. One hundred strokes...and then you can help Me choose a lacy slip, bra, and knickers for Me to wear tomorrow...."

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows(#34)
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2011, 10:39:21 PM »
Percy wanted desperately to say "no" to his beautiful Stepmother. He wanted to prove to Her that he was all-boy. Of course he did. Why didn't he just throw that hairbrushe at Her, turn around, and walk out. Why couldn't he. Oh, WHY couldn't he?? He froze...conflicted in his thoughts. Wanting to prove to this Woman, so beautiful...so feminine...so dominant...that he would have none of Her calling him a...a...a...sissy. Her remark had stunned Percy. It had caught him off guard. And the fact that She had laughed at him...at HIM (!!!)...Percy... Who did She think he was, anyway? He played baseball. He had hit home runs. He played football. He had played with the guys...held his own..............."Percy, Sweetheart?"  His beautiful Stepmother said softly, again pointing Her makeup brush at him. "Percy, Dear, before you continue brushing my hair, I think it better if you were attired in a pretty lacy apron. Don't you, my dear?" She giggled. And before poor Percy could respond, his beautiful stepmother rose from the settee in front of Her vanity and makeup mirror, towered over him, grabbed his little chin, pinching it ever so slightly, and looked deep into his wide eyes, whispering softly, "I have a particularly lacy pinafore which my dear friend friend Nancy gave to mke several weeks ago. It should fit you like a glove. Normally, little girls wear a pinafore over their frilly party dresses before they have tea. It prevents them from soiling their dainty frocks. Of course, since you are a ...ahem...little.....boy," She said condescendingly, "You aren't wearing a frilly party dress......yet. Still, though, a pinafore is the appropriate attire....for now.....whenever you are attending to my needs." And then She floated over to the  large walk-in closet, took just a moment to rummage through several items until Percy heard Her exclaim excitedly, "Here it is!!! Perfect!!!" Laughing gaily, Percy's beautiful stepmother emarged from the closet holding a lace-bedecked white cotton muslin  pinafore, smocked, and having a large white sash bow in the back. Small pink flowers adorned the smocked white cotton pinafore, and the straps also were made of wide white French lace. The hem, reaching to just above his knees, was trimmed in five inches of scalloped white French lace with two narrow pink ribbons running through it. Percy's horrified expression did nothing to curtail his beautiful stepmother from ordering him to "stand perfectly still, Percy, while I put this adorable little pinafore over your head." And She did it quickly!!! Before Percy knew what was happeining his beautiful stepmother, in her ultrafeminine lacy piegnoir and sweet perfume, had secured the bow in his back and had moved around front to play with the wide lace and ribbon hem, commenting, "Do remember, Percy, I will not tolerate wrinkled lace. One mistake...one single mistake...even a brief forgetful moment that results in your lace being wrinkled...WILL result with you in a dainty, short, poufy, freshly starched, five-tiered, net and lace...petticoat, Do I make myself clear?"...

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#35)
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2011, 06:46:46 AM »
Stephanie flicked playfully at Percy's wide lacy hem before handing Percy Her golden hairbrush and taking Her seat again on the feminine settee in front of Her makeup vanity mirror. As Percy began to brush his beautiful Stepmother's thick long blonde hair, She slowly crossed Her long legs, reaching down with Her left hand to adjust the chiffon folds of Her lacy peignoir. "Percy, dear, I will be out of the house tomorrow...again...for several hours while I meet Miss Nancy for lunch. I trust you can find something to do while I am away?" "Yes. Mommy Dearest." "PERCY! Where is your curtsey!!?? And where is your dainty gesture requesting My permission for you to speak. I declare, Percy, do I need to put you in petticoats...to remind you of proper manners when you are in my presence? I did NOT give you permission to speak, Percy. Why...if I didn't know better, I might believe you were being forgetful on purpose...trying My patience with you. Or, perhaps..." She paused thoughtfully, laughing, "You are rather envious of little girls in their frilly party dresses and their rustling lace petticoats.  And you secretly wish Mommy Dearest would petticoat you, too! Is that it, my dear? Does Percy wish to be Mommy Dearest's little petticoated sissy boy? Would my dear little boy wear a frilly party dress for Mommy Dearest? Prerhaps a dainty confection from RUFFLED WHITE LACE & PINK SATIN BOWS? Learn to be a proper little sissy for Mommy Dearest??" Percy's face flamed with fear...and anger. Oh why? WHY couldn't he fight back? Defy his beautiful Stepmother. Demand that he be allowed to remove his frilly pinafore. But, alas, instead, all little Percy could manage to do was to dutifully perform the most perfect curtsey he could muster, check his lacy pinafore for wrinkles, and femininely flex his right wrist in the air, requesting permission to speak to his beautiful Stepmother.  But She ignored him. So he curtseyed again. And again. FInally, his beautiful Stepmother countered, "My dear little Percy. If you do not improve your curtsey.....Mommy Dearest is simply going to insist that you wear a petticoat to improve your performance. I am highly displeased! A a matter of fact, I think that maximum improvement in the area of proper feminine deportment can be reached ONLY afer you are petticoated...and frocked." Percy clearly was now begging for the opportunity to speak to his Stepmother. Instead, She told Percy, "Brush Mommy's hair, Percy. IF you do it to Mommy's satisfaction, Mommy will allow you to speak. Now be an obedient little boy and obey Mommy."...

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender