Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: ~Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows~  (Read 158249 times)

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
White Ruffled Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#8)
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 04:01:18 PM »
Percy froze with fear! Ms. Gilbert continued to hold Percy's little chin in her long feminine hand. She looked deep into the frightened little boy's eyes. She sensed little Percy's unease and angst. Percy, on the other hand, felt utterly helpless. Ms. Gilbert, so very beautiful, right next to him, her sweet flowery perfume wafting all about him. "My, my, little boy, are you at a loss for words? But of course you're not. You're just a...boy. How utterly silly of me to think that a  mere little boy would know the first thing about petticoats! Only little girls, very feminine little girls, wear petticoats. No real boy would be caught dead in a frilly dress and petticoats. And certainly not YOU, Percy!" Nancy Gilbert laughed gaily, removing her hand from underneath Percy's little chin. She had made her point...and she knew it. Percy certainly wasn't the first little lad to venture into her sweet haven of girly dresses, lingerie, and lace. And how Nancy Gilbert loved teasing little boys just like Percy. She relished their discomfiture. But of course, there was much more to Ms. Gilbert's frilly boutique than Percy knew...at least for now, She smiled to herself. Nancy Gilbert moved just a bit closer to Percy and she noticed the little boy now staring intently at her thin white linen skirt as it lay on her crossed legs. The ultralacy hem of her white slip shown through the white linen of her skirt and instinctively she knew...oh yes, she knew! She pulled the hem of her skirt up ever so slightly, just enough to reveal a hint of the expanse of scalloped French lace adorning the hem of her slip. And just as she had hoped...and expected...poor little Percy could not help but "sneak" an extended glimpse of Ms. Gilbert's laciest slip. Poor little Percy was mesmerized at this sight. His glance had turned into a prolonged stare. The beautiful blonde looked purposely at little Percy...and then at the dazzling display of frilly little satin, taffeta, and lace party dresses surrounding them. "Some time, Percy dear, you must come back with your very nice Stepmother and ask Her to allow me to give you a personal tour of my salon. You WOULD like that, wouldn't you, my dear?" Nancy Gilbert asked, laughing. "Never! NEVER!" Percy quickly responded. "I'm a boy! And I'm NEVER coming back in this dumb store. So THERE!"... Nancy Gilbert laid her long right hand, her fingernails painted a beautiful cherry red, right on top of the generous white lace hem lavishing her sain slip. The slip that had caught poor little Percy's fancy...

petticoated

White Ruffled Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#9)
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 05:23:16 PM »
To Percy's great relief, his Stepmother slowly made Her way back to the viewing area of the salon. The swish and rustle of Her exquisite satin ballgown was unmistakable. Oohs and Aahs eminated from the small group of onlookers, mostly mothers and their young daughters shopping for Easter dresses. But make no mistake about it. This was an incredible wedding dress! The white satin sleeveless uber full-skirted ballgown was magnificent! And as Stephanie Anderson made Her way slowly atop the small runway-like platform, Ms. Gilbert smiled broadly with glowing pride. "My dear Ms. Anderson, you look simply beautiful!!! No doubt the starched crinoline petticoats made a significant difference in the fullness of Your skirts. You look breathtaking, my dear!" "I feel WONDERFUL in this dress!" Stephanie gushed. And then She took Her hands and made delightful frou frou with the multiskirted ballgown and the many abundant layers of stiff pettis She was wearing beneath Her gorgeous gown. The beautifully intricate pearl beading on the full skirt glistened and shown in the bright sunlit salon. The glistening satin sparkled. And the petticoats rustled and swished with each sway of the generous skirts of Her satin gown. "Oooooooo...I feel sooooooo feminine!!!" declared Stephanie. "Let's be sure your petticoats have the proper swish and sway," commented Nancy Gilbert. And with that comment, the beautiful blonde proprietress of this ultrafeminine salon gently lifted the satin folds of bridal skirting billowing out from Stephanie Anderson's magnificent ballgown, and as she lifted the skirts just enough to focus on the layers of lacy white crinoline petticoats, little Percy took this time to feast his eyes on his Stepmother's sumptuous bridal confection. And again little Percy's conflicted male mind desperately attempted to process what he was witnessing...and why he loved it so much! Neither Percy's Stepmother nor Nancy Gilbert missed the source of intrigue that this scene had posed to little Percy. Their feminine instincts did not miss, either, Percy's strange fascination with the front of the salon, where hundreds of those delightfully feminine frilly party dresses awaited the heightened interest of the little girls and their mothers who were busily going about their business on this pretty spring morning at RUFFLED WHITE LACE & PINK SATIN BOWS Salon...

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#10)
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 05:59:02 PM »
After the wedding, Percy always seemed unable to please his strict Stepmother. Every little mistake in table etiquette, for example, was met by a sharp rebuke from the beautiful Woman. Of course, when Roger Anderson was present, Percy knew he could get away with almost anything. His father always stood up for Percy, sometimes even chastizing Stephanie for not understanding that sometimes "boys will be boys." It frustrated Her to no end when Percy would see Her later that same day and taunt Her for not being able to have Her way with him. Alas, Percy's protected freedom didn't last long. Less than a year after the marriage of his father to Stephanie, Roger Anderson was killed on a business trip. And while Percy stood to inherit the bulk of his father's fortune, much to the chagrin of Stephanie, the vast estate, ALL of it, was to remain exclusively under Stephanie's trusteeship until Percy's 21st birthday. And it did not take Stephanie Anderson very long to formulate Her plan. A few months later, Percy was informed by his Stepmother that She had purchased a massive secluded and gated estate in upstate Connecticut and that they would be moving there...just the two of them. "But, Stepmother, that's NOT fair!" Percy stomped his feet when informed of Her decision. "My little league baseball will be starting soon. And all the guys I play with...my friends...they ALL live here." Percy referred to the small New York town just outside of Manhattan where they had lived with his father. His beautiful Stepmother just laughed at Her ill-mannered little spoiled brat. A few weeks later, over little Percy's continued tantrums and protestations, the movers had taken the last load of furniture from Stephanie's modest house, and the only thing that was left behind, unbeknownst to little Percy, was the large box containing Percy's baseball bat and glove, his football, and a few other boytoys Stephanie Anderson knew Percy would be better off without. Percy and his beautiful Stepmother followed the moving van on the winding road to upstate Connecticut. Still angry at his Stepmother, Percy made no effort to engage in a number of conversational topics (surprisingly, most of them about baseball, football, etc.) his Stepmother offered. The long ride in the Cadillac took them to the most exclusive homes Percy had ever seen. Large mansions on secluded estates, many of them surrounded by large brick or stone walls and affording secure gated entrances. Finally, they made their way down a long single-lane paved road, tree-lined, and highly walled on both sides. Percy's stepmother had to get out of the Cadillac to unlock the gate and allow the moving van to make its way down the winding road. When Percy finally saw the huge mansion in front of him, and the extensive grounds around it, he immediately conjured up thoughts of touch football contests and baseball games with the neighbor boys...no matter how far away the next house might be. Stephanie Anderson, of course, had plans of Her own...

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#11)
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 06:29:48 PM »
Upon entering his huge new home, Percy was overwhelmed by the sheer size of it. Stephanie Anderson had purchased the estate several months earlier and had busily been engaging decorators and landscapers to prepare the house for Her (and Percy's) arrival. "Come, Percy, and I'll give you a quick tour of our new home. While we do not need to look in every room, you can see that it is quite an exquisite home." Deep-colored Oriental and Persian carpets covered portions of the beautiful red oak floors, and the clicking of Percy's stepmother's high heels were heard whenever they made contact with the hardwood floors. One ot the rooms Percy was taken into was the parlor, as his Stepmother had called it. Well-lighted by large windows with a view of one of the estate's gardens, several large overstuffed sofas and a couple of Queen Anne chairs tastefully sat on a beautiful deep red Persian carpet. And then Percy's stepmother jolted him with this comment, "We will be having our tea in here every morning, Percy, precisely at nine o'clock a.m.  I expect you to join me, properly attired, bathed, and in a friendly mood," She stated in Her beautiful British accent.  I shall be very disappointed if you are not on time...every morning. Is that understood, Percy?" Percy couldn't believe his ears. Tea!? Here?! Every morning!? With HER!? Was She crazy?? He never even responded. And Stephanie Anderson never said another word to him about it. Leaving the parlor, Stephanie led her stepson through a heavy wooden door into the only bedroom on the main floor. It was huge!! And it was exquisitely decorated, with a strong emphasis on pastels and deep hues of wine reds. Several oil paintings of ladies in long flowing gowns...and little girls... in frilly dresses, adorned the walls. A large canopied bed with a dark pink satin comforter edged in black lace covered Her bed. A vanity with a white bench and matching dark pink settee in front of it was in one corner. Several large armoires also were there. As She led the little boy thru the ultrafeminine sanctity of Her boudoir, She sat down at the vanity. Her makeup and lipstick already had been arranged. Opening a tube of deep red lipstick and slowly applying it to Her luscious lips, Stephanie Anderson sat proudly on the feminine settee, in front of the vanity mirror, and applied a bit more of Her lipstick. "Percy," Stephanie addressed her stepson, "My boudoir is strictly off limits to you. Is that clear? Under NO circ-umstancea are you ever to come in here without an express invitation from me. There are to be NO exceptions...ever. Is that clearly understood?"

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#12)
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 07:15:57 PM »
As Stephanie Anderson pursed her freshly painted lips, She awaited an answer from her stepson. But Percy seemed mesmerized at watching Her put on Her lipstick. Stephanie took notice. She repeated Her rule. "Percy, dear, you do understand that you are never permitted in my boudoir...unless you are invited or have my permission." She added, "You will be severely punished if you disobey me. Is that clear, Percy?" Percy heard his stepmother this time, responding matter-of-factly, "Stepmother you don't need to worry about me EVER coming in HERE!" Disdain was his intended tone. But Stephanie Anderson knew better. "Very well, Percy, if you say so." Percy became defensive. "What do you mean by that, Stepmother?" Percy argued. "Nothing, Dear. Nothing at all. " Stephanie refused to engage in this type of banter with Percy. Stephanie made sure to give Percy the complete tour of Her ultrafeminine boudoir...whether he admitted he wanted it or not. As She led him into the white marble and tile bathroom, resplendent with its deep tub, freshly cut flowers, and sweet-smelling soaps and oils, Percy spotted a second vanity and lighted makeup mirror in the bathroom. And more bottles, brushes, and lipsticks adorned the couinter top. Stephanie led her stepson into a large walkin closet where a vast array of dresses and skirts were neatly arranged. And lined against one l-o-n-g wall, shoes, hundreds of shoes were neatly arranged. As they left the walkin closet, Stephanie opened one of several armoires. And then...as She opened the top-half cabinet of a very dark brown mahogany armoire (circa 1820), an array of huge puffy white "clouds" spilled out from the cramped space they had been in before the cabinet was opened. "Ooooooo!!!" Stephanie feigned embarrassment. "My petticoats! Or at least some of my pettis!" Crinoline petticoats. Multitiered. Mostly snow white, save for a light lemon yellow and a pale baby pink, all of them tiered and multitiered. And all of them lavishly lace-trimmed. Percy was momentarily mesmerized by the sight of such ultrafeminine lacy garments facing him. Acting as if this meant nothing, he recovered his aplomb (or so he thought) and broke away from his stepmother's guided tour to escape Her boudoir...for now...

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#13)
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2011, 08:43:03 PM »
The following morning Stephanie Anderson sat in the brightly morning-lit parlor of Her new home. As the time approached nine o'clock and Percy was nowhere to be seen, She knew all along that his prompt attendance likely would not happen. And when the large grandfather clock in the main hall signalled the time with nine chimes, Stephanie sipped on Her hot tea and contemplated Her well-crafted plan for Her stepson. The move to the country had been timed to occur in the early summer to avoid any conflict with the balance of Percy's school year. Stephanie had used the time to hire several decorators to do extensive renovations on the home. Three particular rooms upstairs, all of them located side-by-side, at one end of the long hallway, were decorated specifically to the explicit details of Stephanie, and one of those three rooms, the one in the middle, between the other two rooms, was to be locked from the outside ONLY. Those rooms would be used later. She had already determined that Her darling little stepson would be homeschooled the following year. She would have plenty of time to locate and hire the perfect Governess for Percy. Stephanie had Her suspicions about Her bratty little stepson and over the next few weeks She would not be disappointed. She turned Her attention to this evening and sat in one of the large overstuffed chairs, smiling to Herself about what She had planned for Her stepson. About thirty minutes later Percy entered the parlor, dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Stephanie sipped on Her cup of tea and said nothing. Finally, Percy spoke to Her, "Stepmother, I'm going out for a while and look for a place to set up a baseball field. I can't wait to get some guys over here for a game. I'll be back later." Stephanie said nothing to Percy, a hint of Her aggravation with Him. Percy did not come back until almost five o'clock. He went on and on about how big the place was and how the walls were so tall that he felt "trapped" on the grounds. After a quick supper, Stephanie announced at seven She was "retiring to my bedroom for the evening." Percy went to his room and tried to locate a channel on his television set. But to no avail. So......bored.....Percy thought to himself. "I'll go downstairs...get a snack...Stepmother's bedroom is on the way to the kitchen...well, sort of..." And so off he went. And old habits were indeed hard to break for little Percy. That irresistible temptation to sneak past his beautiful Stepmother's boudoir sent him on his tiptoes...slowly...quietly...he stood silently at the entrance to Her boudoir...and, lucky for him, Her door was open (!)...She must be in the bathroom...I'll just wait here.....until........Oh no! These hardwood floors creak. Maybe She didn't hear me." PERCY!" His stepmother called out.....

petticoated

Ruffled White Lace & Pink Satin Bows (#14)
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 09:25:29 PM »
Percy froze for just a second. His stepmother was still in the bathroom. So he ran! Oh yes, as he had done each and every time before he thought he had been discovered hovering outside his beautiful stepmother's private boudoir, Percy took off! Upstairs! And he never looked back. Only after he had run into his upstairs bedroom did Percy close the door, almost out of breath, and smile to himself at how, yet again, he had skillfully avoided his Stepmother's catching him. It had become a game for little Percy all the way back to when She had first married his father and they had lived in the much smaller home. But now...Stepmother's boudoir was larger...much larger...and it held so much potential...for little Percy to explore the first time Stepmother was away. Meanwhile, Stephanie entered Her boudoir, fresh from getting out of Her luxurious bath...and acutely aware that Her sneaky little stepson had been standing outside Her door...again. So.......after brushing Her beautiful long hair, putting on some pale pink lipstick, and then choosing an especially lacy white satin full slip, Stephanie Anderson walked slowly upstairs to her stepson's room. The door was closed. Music from the record player was playing.  So She knocked on the door. No answer. She knocked again. This time She heard Percy come to the door. And when poor little Percy opened it, his mouth fell open. He just stood there. Stepmother was beautiful! And stepmother's lacy slip was, well, beautiful! Stephanie towered over little Percy. She forced the door open to Percy's room. Percy was speechless. "Percy, my dear, I have to go to a meeting tomorrow. I'll be leaving around ten o'clock in the morning. Remember, tea is at nine. I do hope you'll be there." And then She kissed Percy on the cheek, flicked the fingers of her long right hand against the 4-inch wide scalloped lace hem of Her white satin slip, turned on her heel, and left. On Her way to the stairway, She reminded Percy, "Remember, Percy, My bedroom is off limits...strictly forbidden. Good night, Percy..."

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender