Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Wife Takes Charge  (Read 134055 times)

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
Re: Wife Takes Charge
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2015, 05:02:25 PM »
Part XIV

With tears streaming down my face I could hear Traci inviting everyone in for refreshments and fun.    “I will have to clean up the baby first but I will join you shortly.”  “Sue and I will help you with the little brat Traci…”  “That would be great!    Stacie, thanks so much for providing the entertainment and for hosting our guests until I get back to the party”  “My pleasure!!”

Traci decided that since I had made such a mess, they had better start cleaning me up right there.  Sue and Kathy were a couple of moms in the neighborhood that Traci hung out with on occasion.  She asked them to hold my arms while she got the diaper bag.  They each took an arm and held me as Traci went up the stairs.

Kathy leaned in close to my ear and started to whisper “ You do as you are told sissy or I will be your worst nightmare.  You think going potty in front of a crowd is bad, wait until you see what Traci and I can come up with if you fall one step out of line…” 

Traci arrived back in the room and asked Sue to spread a pink blanket on the floor while she got out a fresh diaper and other needed supplies.  “Kathy, would you go up to baby’s nursery and find something else for her to wear?”  “Sure Traci, anything in mind?”  “I’ll leave it up to you, I put a bunch of new things in there yesterday that she doesn’t even know about yet, so pick a good one!”  Traci chuckled as Kathy headed upstairs.  She began changing me right there in the middle of the room with guests walking in and out.  She talked with them while she worked on me as if I wasn’t even there.

As I was being diapered, Traci continued to chat, totally ignoring my plight, as she powdered and oiled me.  One of the guests brought her a glass of wine and she thanked her.  “I just felt bad that you were missing a glass because of the baby.  I can take over if you want.”  “Oh that’s ok Kim, I am almost done.  I would appreciate it if you got her some cottage cheese and warmed it in the microwave with the pureed Brussel sprouts my mom sent over.  Just mix it all together, thanks”

As she was pinning the diaper on me, Kathy came back downstairs with what looked like a bunch of pink and white fluff on a hanger.  “ Her new Shirley Temple costume!  Just perfect Kathy” They both burst out laughing.  I felt the fear come over me as she laid it out and started picking up the pieces of the costume to put them on me.

“Oh look at the all the pink and white ruffles and bows on your new panties and they fit right over your diaper!  Kathy held the extremely short satin pink dress while Traci put the panties on me. “ Sue, would you run upstairs and get the white mary janes and pink ankle socks for me? Now let me see the dress Kathy please”  The dress had a big wrap around pink bow and a lacy collar in white. 

Traci put the dress over my head as Sue came back down the stairs with my shoes.  “Doesn’t she look precious!  Here are the shoes and socks you wanted for her Traci.”  The socks were put on and the tops rolled down to show off the lace trim.  The white patent leather shoes had a big bow in the front and were a little tight when strapped on. 

“There seems to be something missing girls” said Traci as she stared at her handiwork.  “  I will be right back.  You two have fun with her.”  Traci ran up the stairs as the two women started to compliment me on my outfit.  “You are the cutest little girl in the neighborhood.  I think Traci should enter you in the pageant next week.”  I felt a lump in my throat and hoped that wouldn’t be the case.  “What sweet little panties.  My daughter wore some like that 14 or so years ago when she was two!”

Traci came back down the stairs with several things in her hands.  One was her makeup kit.  She asked Sue and Kathy to hold me while she proceeded to take her rouge and overdo big pink circles on my cheeks.  She then took out her mascara and started to do my lashes.  “ There, that’s much better, don’t you think Sue and Kathy?”  They all burst out laughing and I knew my fate was sealed. 

“And finally, the Coup de Grace” Traci chuckled and she took out an oversized pink ribbon and bow and stuck it on the side of my head. “There you go you little sissy, just like your hero, Shirley Temple!”  All three of them were laughing so hard that others started to enter the room to see what was so funny.  “Since you helped do the work, why don’t you two sit on the couch with her.” 

Sue and Kathy put me on the couch and sat, one on each side of me.  Kathy’s  short pink skirt crept up her leg and exposed quite a bit of thigh to me.  I could see where her white lace garter belt attached to her sheer pink stockings and I started to get hard.  In the meantime, Sue pushed in closer and made sure to push her ample bosom into my side. 

As I stared at Kathy’s exposed thigh, I lost all attention to the room.  All of a sudden, I heard Traci.  “Say cheese, Ladies!, look up sissy…”  as I did, I heard the click of her camera and realized Sue and Kathy had big toothy grins from ear to ear.  “Have a look girls, don’t you think it captures the beauty of the moment?”  Traci showed us the picture.  Sue and Kathy were giving big smiles and staring right at the camera as they knew it was there.  I, on the other hand, had a fearful look on my face, as if I had been caught!

“Traci, are you entering her in the Little Miss Pagent next week?  If not, you really should.  I know the two moms down the street are looking for a third little girl to sing and dance in their daughters talent act.”  “What a wonderful idea Sue!”  “ I think they are out back at the party, I will let them know they have a third.”  “Better yet, let’s bring her out to ask them!”  Traci grabbed my ear lobe hard and yanked me through the house to the party.

The crowd parted as we moved through and I could her chuckling as well as outright bawling at my predicament.  Sue lead us over to some younger women and their husbands.  Sue approached them  with Traci and I in tow.  “Traci, this is Marci and Brad and Katie and Sean, from down the street.  I am sure you have seen them in the neighborhood.”  “Oh yes I have.  Sue tells me that you are looking for a third girl for your talent competition at the pageant next week…” 

Marci looked like the perky homemaker type.  She was all smiles and wore a little black dress with heels.  Her husband stood next to her with his arm around her waist.  Katie on the other hand was in tight jeans with a low-cut blouse and had a couple of tattoos on her arms.  One was a row of hearts, the other a row of thorns.  Numerous gold chains were hanging around her neck and over her exposed ample bosom.  Her husband was tonguing her ear.

“We would love a third!  Our little girls are doing a song and dance number that takes three. Melissa is four and Kari is five.  They have been practicing for a couple of weeks and almost have it down.”  Traci pulled me forward and whispered in my ear.  “You better do the proper thing sissy or I will put you over my knee right here and now!”  “Well my little girl would love to join yours, wouldn’t you little Janet?” 

This was the first time Traci had called me by a girl’s name.  “Tell Mr. and Mrs. Martin and Mr and Mrs. Lopez, Thank you for letting you join their daughters.”  With that, Traci whispered, “Do it Now…”
I was made to say thank you and they all laughed out “Your welcome little Janet!”  Katie leaned forward to Traci and told her that I should come over to the house to practice starting tomorrow afternoon.  She began whispering details in her ear and they both broke away with a chuckle.  “Don’t worry, we’ll both be there on time.  If you give me the music, I can have her practice extra here as well.”

A voice called out from the kitchen, “Traci, did you forget?  Her dinner is getting cold!”  “Oh thanks for reminding me, we will be right there”  I was led to the kitchen and Traci put a pink towel over the front of me as Kim took the bowl out of the microwave.  “Sorry it’s cold, do you want me to reheat it?”  “Oh no, you have already gone to too much trouble, she will just have to suffer through it but I’m sure she will appreciate it, won’t you Janet?” 

The bowl was set down in front of me.  It was filled with green and white goo that Traci began stirring.  “Kim, would you bring me some yogurt and some milk please?”  “Sure, any particular flavor?”  “How about the pumpkin, it’s the one I can’t stand.”  Kim brought Traci the yogurt and milk and set them on the table.  “There we go, now would you get me the big pink spoon in the drawer?”

As Kim got the spoon, Traci dumped the disgusting dark orange yogurt in the middle of the bowl and then poured the skim milk over it.  When she got the spoon she stirred it very quickly to a lumpy consistency.  “Traci, why don’t you let me feed her while you go enjoy the party.  There are a lot of eligible studs down there for you to flirt with.”  “Well thanks, Kim, I’ll go check it out.  I did notice a couple of nice sets of buns before.  Maybe I can get lucky and get some man jizz in my pussy tonight.  Make sure she licks her bowl clean.”

Traci left the room with a glass of wine in her hand and a gleam in her eye.  Kim proceeded to feed me the mess and teased me the whole time.  When I wouldn’t open my mouth after a while, she had her daughter hold my nose until I did.  Neither one paid much attention to my fussing and chatted with each other as my mouth was loaded up with glob after glob.  When the bowl was empty, Kim got a spatula and scraped it as clean as she could then shoved it in my mouth and told me to lick it clean.  After I did, she made me lick any remnants from the bowl. 

By then, the party was breaking up.  I saw most of the guests leaving.  Traci was standing with a couple of younger guys, chatting and laughing.  She would say something and then give a quick peek to whichever behind was closest to her.  Shortly, there was no one left but her and the two guys and Kim and her daughter. 

“Traci, I can take her to my house to sleepover if you are busy tonight.”  “No need Kim, however would you put her to bed while I put these two studs in bed?  I will be in to say goodnight in just a bit.”  “Sure, should I change her first?” “No, she can stay in any mess she may have made for the night.  That will teach her not to mess herself.”

I was led upstairs and stripped of my dress and shoes.  I went to bed in my panties and diaper with the big bow in my hair and nothing else.  As Kim was watching me, Traci came in.  She was wearing an open-cup fuschia baby doll nightie, her big breasts and large nipples hanging out for all to see.  It looked like one of her breasts was already covered with saliva and the nipple stood firmly out.  The nightie was see through and the panties crotchless.  As I looked down, I saw that she had shaved her pussy into a tight landing strip and had a diamond stud in her belly button, something she had never done for me.

“Thank you Kim, I really appreciate it.  I will put the monitor on in case, but I know she will be a big girl and let me have my fun.”  “That’s a very hot and sexy nightie Traci, I hope it does the trick!”  With that, Kim and her daughter said good night and left. 

Traci looked over the edge of the crib and laughed.  “ Do you like my nightie sissy?”  She adjusted the top by pulling her breast all the way out and shook it in front of me with a giggle.  “Back and forth, back and forth, look yummy sweetie?  Too bad there is none for you!  Well have a good night sissy, I’m going to get fuc-ked good and long tonight!  If you’re lucky, you will have a nice juicy cream pie and ass for breakfast!”  She turned and bent over holding her cheeks apart like she was stretching, then sauntered out of the room, her g-string tightly between her cheeks, purposely and exaggeratingly swaying her ass.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 08:17:29 PM »
Part XV
I woke in the morning and had to lay in the crib for a long time before Traci came in.  I could hear her up and about for quite a bit and heard her having breakfast with her date.  After she let him leave, she finally came in.  “Good morning little pansy, did my princess sleep well?” she said in the most syrupy of voices.  She had a box in her hand and set it down on the table  “Well no matter, I am going to get ready for our day, while you wait here and have breakfast.” 

She took out a large red funnel with a strap around it. She put the funnel in my mouth and put the strap over my head.  She then took out a big clear bowl of white, purple and brown chunky mush.  “Greg and I made this for you last night.  I’m sure you will love it” She then started to spoon it into the funnel. 

“It’s your favorite, along with some unsweetened strained prunes, and some sweet potatoes Greg and I spit out because they were too cold last night.  We got so drunk and he had to pee but couldn’t get to the bathroom so I held him while he did it in your bowl!”  The taste in my mouth was horrible but I could do nothing but swallow.   

“Oh I almost forgot, when I told him how much you loved cottage cheese he laughed and said we should save you some of his.”  With that, she took out a condom and squeezed its contents into the funnel.  “You thank him next time you see him. “ I am going to get in the shower while you enjoy your yummy breakfast, then I will come back for you.”  She left and closed the door while I started to cry as the gooey chunks made their way down my throat.

When she returned, the gooey mess was gone and I was almost asleep again.  She was dressed like any other mom in the neighborhood in jeans and a blouse.   â€śOk, sissy, let’s get you up and dressed…now what to wear?” 

She took out a white top with a peter pan collar of lace.  It was shorter than most.  Next she took out a pair of frilly white panties to cover my diaper, a short bright blue skirt and a pair of white anklet socks and some saddle shoes.  The skirt did not cover more than half of the panties and I felt very exposed.
“Time to come out princess, but first let me clean up that funnel. “ 

She poured a cup of cold water to clean the funnel and put the remaining chunks in my mouth. She unfastened it and got me out of the crib.  After the obligatory diaper change, she put me in my outfit, then took out some lip gloss and heavily coated my lips until they looked very wet and shiny. ”

Today we are going out to some place I think you will like”  she grabbed the diaper bag and my ear and pulled me into the back seat of the van. As she drove, she turned on the cd player and made me listen to Hannah Montana and other music young girls adore and encouraged me to sing along with her. 

After about a ten minute ride , she pulled up in front of a house with several vans and cars in front of it.  She got me out of the van and told me I had better cooperate or I would be walking home.  We went up the walk toward the screen door.  The main door was open and a lot of voices and activities were going on.  Traci told me to ring the doorbell and behave.

“Just a minute” I heard a young woman say.  Traci looked in the screen.  “It’s me Doreen.”  “Oh Hi Traci, come on in and join us.  Traci opened the door and led me into the living room.  Doreen was about 32 and was wearing a white blouse and a long blue skirt, the same color as the one Traci put me in. “The troop is in the kitchen working on arts and crafts, the moms are having wine and cheese in the den below it so they can keep an eye out.” 

“Welcome to the Daisies young lady!”  “Say hello to Mrs. Nelson and thank her for allowing you to try out for the Daisies” Traci chuckled.  She then whispered in my ear, “do it immediately and curtsey or you will be spanked right here and now.” “Hello and Thank you Mrs. Nelson” I said as I curtseyed, red with embarrassment.  “Oh don’t be embarrassed or scared sweetie, all little girls have their first time” She took my hand and Traci pushed me forward into the kitchen.

There were six little girls sitting around the table filled with colored paper, glitter, glue and crayons. Mrs. Nelson led me over to the table and said she saved a seat for me.  It was a step up metal chair.  She sat me in it and I could feel the cold metal on my thighs.  She told me to put my feet on the step and sit up properly.  When I did, my knees came way up and my panties were exposed for all to see. “Everyone, here is our newest member.  Her mommy gets to introduce her.”

Traci put her hands on my shoulders and looked at the girls.  “Everyone, this is little Pansy, she really wants to become a Daisy and asked me to sign her up today, didn’t you Pansy?”  As she said it, Traci pushed my head forward and back.  The girls smiled and said Mrs. Nelson told them and that they were to be understanding and extra nice.

“Traci, here is a glass of wine so you can go join the others.  I will let you know if we need you.  Have fun” She made her way down the stairs as she was greeted by the other moms, several of which we knew and they were all laughing with Traci.

Mrs. Nelson put supplies in front of me and told me that our project today was to write a card to mommy telling her how much we love her and thanking her for bringing us to Daisies each week.” Allie, will you help Pansy catch up”   Doreen’s daughter Allison stopped her work and came over to me.  She put the glue on the paper, writing “I Love You, Mommy” with it.  Then she gave me pink glitter and told me to spread it on the glue.  “Now you blow it off Pansy.”  I could see Traci was looking up at me as Allison held the paper card so I blew on to the newspaper spread in front of me. 

Allison then had me decorate the card by gluing macaroni on it.  She gave me a pink crayon and opened the card.  I was told to write “Thank You for Taking Me to Daisies each week.  I really like it.”  I was totally humiliated!  Here I was thanking her for this treatment.

As soon as we were done, Mrs. Nelson led us down to the mommies’ room.  She had a video camera set up and stood behind it.  One by one we had to present our cards to our mommy.  Traci watched the other girls very attentively with a big grin on her face, her bright red lipstick shining in the light. 

When it came my turn, she held back a giggle and smiled very broadly.  I gave her the card as she feigned surprise.  “For me?  Oh how sweet, sissy.”  She opened it and pretended to read, giggling the whole time.  “Give mommy a kiss now princess.”  She held her cheek out and made me kiss it.  “I don’t know about you ladies, but I am going to post mine on facebook and put it up on the fridge!”

As I turned to go back, Mrs. Nelson commented that it looked like I was wet.  The other ladies told Traci that I definitely was.  When I looked down, the skirt had a wet spot on it. It must have gotten wet when we washed our hands.  Needless to say, Traci got right to it.  She told Doreen to take the other little girls outside while she dealt with me.

Some of the moms went out with the girls, some of them stayed in the room.  Traci pulled my skirt down in front of them and told me to lay down on the floor. She grabbed the diaper bag and pulled my legs wide open.  After removing the panties and diaper, she began looking through the diaper bag.  “Well we forgot to pack an extra diaper sissy, so you are out of luck.”  “You can just keep her here with us Traci, we don’t mind at all.”

Traci put my skirt and diaper in the bag and took out the oil and powder.  She proceeded to fix me up right there for all to see.   â€śYou will have to stay inside with a bare bottom because of your naughtiness.”  She left the blouse, socks and shoes on me, but nothing else to cover me.  When she was finished, she opened the closet and took out some of the Nelson’s toys.   She took out a couple of stuffed animals, a jack in the box, and a plastic toy kitchen.  “OK sissy, you are to stay inside with the mommies and play.  Now don’t bother us. “ 

She went back to her conversation as I fumbled around.  Seeing that I was being lazy, she came over and whispered in my ear.  “  You better play with that kitchen and other toys like a little girl would or you will really get it.  I want to see a smile on that face and a lot of enthusiasm!”  She went back to her seat. 

“Why don’t you bake a nice cake for mommy and her friends, sissy?”  “Oh let me help her Traci”
Her good friend Amanda came right over and knelt down next to me.  She put a plastic pot and spoon in my hand and made me pretend to mix batter.  She then had me put it in the little oven compartment and told me to go play while it baked.

The rest of my afternoon consisted of playing with the toys by myself in front of the moms, while Traci would say something once in a while to me.  She told me to act surprised at the pop of the jack in the box and cuddle with the animals.  She also was talking openly with the other moms about me without trying to keep it from me.

One of them suggested I might not be old enough for Daisies.  Traci said she may be right but we will give it another try and if not, she will have to find a day care or something for me.  Katie suggested she enroll me in dancing lessons and have me do ballet with the little ones.  “My youngest does that and they always have room for one more.  The class is so cute and so are the little costumes.  They are little tinkerbelles this year! With his cute little hiney covered in fluff he will look adorable”  Another suggested an infant play group.  Finally, another offered her middle school daughter as a baby sitter so Traci could get a break.  Traci thought all of these were great ideas.

Mrs. Nelson came to the door to tell Traci that they needed to come in.  “Give us just a minute to clean up Doreen.”  She then told me to put away the toys nicely while she got ready to go.  When I was finished she made me say goodbye to each of the moms and apologize for being such a baby.  I had to curtsey in front of each one.  When Traci turned us to walk out, I got a good firm grab and slap on my as-s by Katie as the other women burst out laughing.  When I turned to see who it was, she had the biggest grin on her face.

Since the van was close, Traci made me walk behind her and get in the back.  When she got in, she put her sunglasses on and turned the cd back on.  “What a fun day!  This is just the beginning for you.  Wait until you see what else I sign you up for!”  :-[ :-[ :-[

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2015, 10:37:44 PM »
When we got home, Traci was not happy.  Instead of pulling in the garage, she got out and made me go in the front door holding her hand.  I still only had the top half of the uniform on with my anklets and shoes so I must have been quite a sight.  Traci paid me no mind as she brought me in the house, swatting my bare behind as I went in the door.
“Since you are too much of a baby for Daisies, maybe I can find a baby sitter or nursery for you each day.  You sit on the floor and watch your video while I fix your dinner and I will think it over.”  With that, she put in a toddler’s dvd and went to the kitchen. 
I heard her opening the fridge and putting something in the blender.  “Are you paying attention to your show Pansy?  I expect you to dance, sing along and count when they do.  If you do a great job, you might get a reprieve.”  Hearing that, I began to enthusiastically take part.  Singing “Wheels on the Bus” and counting along with the show. 
When they started to dance, I tried to do my best to follow.  Most of them were just jumping and shaking their hips, so I did the same.  I heard a giggle and Traci said “How sweet, good girl.” as she came through the doorway with her video camera phone.
 â€ś Well don’t stop now, they are doing the hokey pokey.”  She sang the words loudly as I did the dance in front of her, making sure she got several angles of me shaking my bottom and making it go in the circle and out.  When it was done, she clapped and came over and made me kiss her on the cheek and thank her for helping me dance my best.
She returned to the kitchen and didn’t come back for about ten minutes.  “Since you are such a big baby,   I made you a bottle of formula and some rice cereal.  Now sit in your chair and open up.”  Traci held the bottle while she read a magazine and then fed me the cereal, making sure I ate every bite.  When I was done, she looked at her watch.
“Oh my!  5 o’clock, time for bed, baby pansy.  Until you grow up, you will not be up past 5 pm during the week.  Because weekends are special, you can stay up until 5:30 pm those days.  Now let’s get you in your crib. She put me in the crib, put a big pink diaper on me and sang a lullaby, leaning over me with a big grin on her face, her ample breasts staring out of her blouse at me.  Then she turned on a story tape and left the room, leaving the curtains wide open so I could see it was still daylight outside.  “Nightie Night Baby Girl”
I quickly got sleepy and realized she must have put something in the formula, as I was getting light-headed.  I could hear Traci speaking on the phone but couldn’t make out what she was saying.  I fell asleep before I could figure it out.
I awoke when the doorbell rang.  I heard Traci open the door and talk with someone.  Then I heard some giggling and footsteps on the stairway.  “Come on this way, you stud, but be a little bit quiet, the baby girl is sleeping…”  Traci had a man with her!
As I lay in the crib, I could hear the two of them bouncing around on the bed.  Traci was being a very submissive slut and I heard her date humiliating and degrading her as they went at it.  He called her a cu-nt and a bit-ch.  He made her beg for it and ask for it up the as-s.  She was pleading for him to give it to her as-s.  As I heard his hips slapping her behind, he told her to bark, and she complied, barking like a big dog.
I could hear the whole bed shaking as they went at it, him grunting and her barking until all of a sudden it stopped.  I heard the two of them laughing and Traci was still moaning, though not as loudly now.  As I lay there, the vision of Traci taking it from behind kept replaying in my head.  There was no doubt her tight hole pleasured her date and no doubt that it was a bit looser now. 
I woke to sunlight coming in the windows.  I didn’t remember drifting off, but I did remember what went on last night.  I felt the wetness between my legs , as I had flooded my diaper while I slept.  Traci came bouncing into the room, both figuratively and literally.  She was wearing a little hot pink thong and nothing else.  Her large breasts jiggling as she made her way across the room, her large nipples slightly swollen. 
“Time to wake up sissypants!”  She used her most syrupy tone and had a big fake smile on her mouth.  “We need to get you up and downstairs to breakfast.  Mommy has a guest this morning. I expect you to behave and only babble unless I tell you otherwise.”  She took out a large pink pen-is shaped pacifier and shoved it in my mouth.  She then put a pink spaghetti strap t-shirt on me that said “Mommy’s Spoiled Little Brat” in silver sequins on the front.  After slapping a bow on my head, she grabbed my ear and made me follow her downstairs.
When we got to the kitchen, her company was sitting at the table completely naked.  His large member was semi hard and her had a big grin on his face.  Traci led me to my high chair and then went over and gave him a long wet kiss.  As she did, he began to kneed her breast and she let out a moan as her hips moved closer to him.  Her nipples became extremely hard and she moaned again as she separated from him.  “ Let me finish making us breakfast and then we’ll see what we can do!”  she told him.
The two of them acted like I wasn’t in the room.  Traci started making pancakes and bacon and eggs.  After she got them going, she opened the cabinet and took out several large jars and then did the same from the fridge.  She dumped them all in the blender and started it.  She then put some oatmeal in a big bowl with some water and put it in the microwave while she cooked.  When it was done, she set it out on the counter and left it.
She brought over their breakfast and they ate what smelled like a wonderful meal.  They talked the whole time as if I wasn’t there and made plans for later in the day.  She told him how great he was last night and he told her how tight her ass was when he pushed inside of it.  Traci laughed and said they can work on loosening it up again later.
After about a half hour, Traci looked over and said”  I forgot all about you.  Yours is probably cold by now, but oh well, too bad, so sad!”  She then poured the blender full of brownish green mush into the bowl of cold oatmeal and brought it over and set it on my tray.  “Mmmmm, oatmeal and blended liver with peas!  Yummy”  She spoon fed me every last drop of the stuff while her date read the paper, making sure to mess it around on my face.
When she was done with me, she went over to her guy and kneeled down before him and offered her mouth, which he gladly accepted.  She started bobbing her upper body furiously as she suc-ked, her large breasts bouncing all around.  He became very hard and decided he wanted more.  He proceeded to get up and bend her over the table so she was facing me as he entered her and continued to work on loosening her up.  Traci made sure to moan loudly and grin right at me as they went at it.  When he finished, they cuddled, he got dressed and left, saying he would see her soon.
Traci came back into the room and told me to hurry up with her to get dressed or we would be late for play group and then her new mommy class!  I was only beginning the day…

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2016, 01:54:43 AM »
When we got upstairs, Traci put down my changing mat and had me lay down on it.  Still only wearing her tiny thong, she was quite a site staring down at me.  Just then, her phone rang.  “Hello? Oh hi Karen”  It was her youngest sister calling.  “I’m going to have to put you on speaker because I have my hands full here.  One Sec.”  Traci pressed a button and put the phone on the floor next to us.

“Can you hear me?” “Yes Traci, what’s going on?”  “Well, Sissy John here wet her diapers again.  I hope she didn’t poop them too.”  “Karen let out a wail of laughter.  “What a bratty little girl she is!  Maybe she needs a good spanking.”  “Oh don’t you worry Karen, she will get plenty of that later today I’m sure.  I’m checking her backside now, but it smells like it’s probably ok.  If it’s not, I just may leave her in it for a few hours to teach her a lesson.  Nope, darn, all clean.  Just a little miss pissy pants this morning.”

Traci took off the diaper and went about the business of changing me, taunting me loudly all the while.  “Poor widdle John, making widdle pee pees in your diaper.  What are we going to do with you?  One of these days, you will need to wear a big girl bra and panties like Mommy, without wetting them.”  From the giggling, I knew Karen heard every word.  “When she’s ready, I want to buy her her first training bra and panty set Traci.  I have just the perfect one in mind.  I saw it at Walmart the other day”  Traci was very matter of fact.  “  I’m sure she would love that from Auntie Karen, but she is far from ready.  Right now she can’t keep her diaper dry so she has a bare bottom and is wearing just a cute little spaghetti strap top that makes her tiny nipples stand out.”

Traci proceeded to use a wet wipe to clean my crotch and bottom.  Then she poured an excessive amount of baby oil in her hand and soaked my crotch and thighs with it. Then she turned me over and did the same to my bottom.  I was sliding on the mat when she turned me back over.  She kept talking to Karen while she worked me over.  Nothing of importance, just small talk and gossip, and of course, they had a long discussion about Traci’s date last night, all the time acting like I was not even there.

When she finished, Traci didn’t put anything on to replace the diaper.  She went to the closet and returned with a pink stuffed bunny, a plastic old style fisher price phone that had eyes on it, a baby’s activity gym that said Giggle Garden on it, and an oversized yellow and pink rattle.  “Now you play with your toys John, while mommy gets ready.  If you don’t play like you mean it, I will put you outside like that to do it.”

Karen started laughing again.  “I love that you call her by her real name Trace.”  “Well, I was using other names but then thought about it and decided there was no reason not to use her real name so no one is confused about who she is, especially all of the facebook friends we have.  By the way, did you get the update notice?  I put a picture of her crying on her potty as her profile picture!”  Karen said that she had not seen it but would make sure to look and like it so that it notified all of her friends too. 

Traci walked over to the mirror and started to do her makeup.  As she walked away, she exaggerated her hip swaying so her thong slid in and out of her crack each time her as-s  bounced.  She continued to talk to Karen.  At one point she looked over at me and smiled, then made a loud ringing noise with her mouth vibrating.  “  Sissy John, be a good baby girl and answer your phone, it could be a friend”  When I picked up the receiver, she turned her phone and pressed a button.  All of a sudden, Karen was staring at me on face time. 

“ Oh look Sissy John, it’s Auntie Karen.”  Karen was laughing her ass off as she waved.  “Hello John, how is my widdle niece today?  Are you being good for mommy?  Did you have your baba this morning?”  When I didn’t acknowledge her, Traci came over and grabbed my wrist and shook it into a baby’s wave.   

“She didn’t have her baba yet, but she had a yummy breakfast.  Glad you reminded me about her baba.”  I will have to pack one.”  “If not, she can borrow one of Ashley’s, Traci.  Don’t worry about it.”  With that, they hung up and Traci put the finishing touches on her lipstick.  She then changed her thong and put on her skinny jeans, high gray boots, and through a brown sweater over her bare top.

“We don’t have time for you now Sissy John.  Since you made us late, I will just have to pack something for you and dress you when we get there.  You should have something on your feet though.”  She quickly put away the toys and grabbed my hand.  She took out a pair of the frilliest pink anklet socks and put them on me.  “Oh look John, the socks match your hair bow!  Isn’t that cute!”    Finally, she brought over some black patent leather mary janes and buckled them on my feet.  “ Now let’s get your little as-s in the car so we can go”  She pulled me down the stairs and into the van.

I was strapped into the back seat and Traci stuck the big pacifier in my mouth and told me to su-ck.  She fastened the Velcro strap behind my head and pinned the ribbon to my shirt.  Traci got into the van and pulled out of the garage.  When she got moving, she put a cd in and soon had us listening to a Barney sing a long.  “It’s an extremely nice day John, let’s enjoy it more.”  She pressed the buttons and soon the tinted windows were down and I was in full sight of anyone nearby. 

As we went down our street, Traci slowed down and laid on the horn several times.  This got everyone outside to look and Traci slowed down and waved to each one of them. 

As we got to the corner, there were a bunch of girl scouts out selling cookies.  Traci pulled over and waved them to the van.  She leaned out and took her time asking about each type of cookie and pretended to be trying to make up her mind.  As she did, the girls were looking at her, but kept glancing to the back seat open window.  “  Oh I’m sorry girls, this is Sissy John.  She is too much of a baby for cookies, but wants to be a girl scout one day.”  Maybe she can join your troop in a few years if I can find a uniform to fit her!”  After Traci placed her order, she got to the main street and drove off, leaving the windows down and taking her time to make sure she hit every red light.  Stop signs were extra long pauses.

We arrived at Karen’s house and there were a lot of vans there already.  There were two large balloons on the mailbox.  Traci pulled over and proceeded to yank me out of the van.  She pulled out a pair of light pink rhumba panties with ribbons in front.  She made me get into them and then walked me to the door.  There was a sign posted in the window.  “Welcome to Mommy and Me.  We are outside today, please come around back.”

Traci got behind me and held my hand firmly as she pushed me around back. As she opened the gate, I could see that there was a group of about a dozen young moms sitting in a circle of lawn chairs sipping glasses of wine.  Some I recognized, and some I did not.  Several had toddlers on their laps and there were a few playpens occupied as well.  Traci pushed me in and whispered that I had better behave as appropriate or I would be walking home.

“Sorry we are late girls, John wet her diapers so I was busy.  Did we miss anything?”  “Oh hi Traci” Karen said.  Glad you two made it.  I let everyone know about your little problem this morning so there should be no issues.  You know most everybody here but let me introduce you to a few that you don’t.  This is Linda and her son, Joey”  Linda was a blonde in her mid-twenties and her child was about two years old.  She had on a tube top and shorts with sneakers.  Joey had a baseball t-shirt and shorts on. 

“And this is Ellen and her daughter Brooke.”  Ellen was a large breasted brunette, probably in her early thirties.  Her daughter was about four years old and dressed in jeans and a  care bears t-shirt.  “Ellen’s other daughter is Kaitlyn, she’s 12 and is hanging out under the tree with Carrie.  They don’t want to be seen here, but don’t have an available baby sitter.”  There were two young girls in jeans and t-shirts sitting under the tree looking uninterested and listening to ipods.

Traci introduced me to all the moms as “Mrs. Rhoden, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Douglas, etc… “  She is bashful this morning.  I’m sure it’s just pouting about her pissy pants before. “  Traci took a seat and made me sit on her knee until Karen came out with a rocking horse.  “Traci, don’t struggle, relax, put her on this, it straps her in.  The horse was white with a pink tail and pink saddle.  Traci fastened me in the straps and then gave it a good push down so I would bounce.  Karen clapped, obviously proud of her thought as I flopped around in front of Traci.  She handed Traci a glass of wine and took to the middle of the circle.

“We have a busy day today so let me start by putting up the agenda.  Instead of paper, I will just use a white board.  All of these topics and activities were suggestions from you gals as well as from Redbook and Cosmopolitan magazines.  I will put the discussion/activity leader’s name next to each one so you will know when you are on.”  With that, Karen started writing things down off of the paper she carried with her.  Traci gave me another big bounce as she did.  When she finished, she stepped back so we could all see the agenda.

1   Introduce your child and tell us about him or her, including likes, dislikes, temperament, and any issues you may be having. -Karen
2   How to make quick feeding packets to take with you on the go. –Ellen
3   Bottle or Breast? –Linda
4   Mommy and me game time – Traci
5   Cloth or disposable? – Sue
6   Sex after pregnancy – Kim
7   Pleasing your man even more –Traci
8   Finding the right sitter –Kelly
9   Sing a long time – Jesse
10   Spare the rod or spoil the child? – Traci and Karen

Karen started by showing off Ashley and telling everyone about her.  She told them she loved Minnie Mouse and music.  She didn’t like early bedtimes or when dinner was late.  All the moms chuckled at that.  Karen said she was a really good baby and the only issue she was having was that she was starting to teeth.  When she was done, they went around the circle.  Thankfully, we were at the opposite end.  Each time someone finished, Traci gave me another bounce on the rocking horse.

When Sue finished it was Traci’s turn.  She had a huge giggly smirk on her face   ;D as she unstrapped me and had me stand next to her.  She took another sip of wine and then began “Let me introduce John.  She likes Sesame Street and Barney.  Her favorite food is cottage cheese.    She loves dressing up as a fairy princess, dancing and singing I’m a little teapot.  She doesn’t like boys or their toys.   She can be a brat, but I make sure she gets a punishment if she is.   The biggest issue John has now is that she keeps wetting her diapers and panties.  Any suggestions would be helpful.” 

I was absolutely mortified.  There I stood in t-shirt and rhumba panties with a pink bow on my head, matching anklets and patent leather mary janes in front of moms that were actually younger than me, while Traci called me out.  Although I could tell a couple of them were holding back belly laughs, most of them acted matter of factly.  Traci took her seat again after she strapped me back onto the horse.  Next up, How to Make Quick Feeding Packets for When You are on the Go…   :-[ :-[ :-[

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2016, 04:02:24 AM »
As Ellen led the group, I started to fidget on the horse, even though Traci made sure I was quite the bouncing baby.  When she saw me not complying, she stood up and unstrapped me. She apologized to Ellen and the group for my interruption.  When I wouldn’t apologize, she had had enough and asked Karen if everything was ready for the brat.  “Just like we planned Traci.”

With that, Karen came toward me and pulled on the waistband of my panties like she was going to look into them.  As she did that, I realized that Traci had taken out a Bear Shaped bottle of honey.  As Karen held my panties, Traci began squirting the honey into them until there was quite a mess in front.  Karen proceeded to do the same to the back.  When Traci couldn’t get the honey to come out easily, Karen told her to trade places and she took the jar.  Instead of squeezing it, she took the top off the bottle and handed it back to Traci.  “That should work better Traci.” 

Big globs of honey were pooling in my panties and it started running down my shaved smooth legs.  “Let’s not ruin your shoes Brat”  Traci said.  Karen chimed right in “We need to sit her down.  I have the perfect spot for her Traci, follow me.”  Karen moved one of the playpens right in front of Traci and guided her and I next to it.

“Let her sit on the lawn here and think it over a bit Traci.”  As Karen forced me down, I saw why she picked that spot.  There was a large ant pile right where she planted my pantied bottom.  “That is too good Karen!”  Traci guffawed.  “Move from there and it will be worse Sissy John.”  She tried to be threatening, but was holding back so much laughter she couldn’t keep a straight face.  The other mothers saw what happened but kept listening to Ellen.

As my panties became infested, I started to squirm and bounce.  After a bit Ellen was finished and Karen said they could take an hors d'ouevre break.  Karen said she loved my little dance.  “Oh I didn’t even think of that Karen!  How silly of me." said Traci.  "If she wants to dance, we should give her some music.”  Karen turned on her boom box and blared “Shake Your Sillies Out” while I squirmed and the moms enjoyed their cake  and watched me.

Traci got up and walked over to me.  “Since you seem to have a bug in your pants John, let’s take them off.”She yanked the panties down to my ankles and pulled my feet through the holes revealing my cleanly shaved genitals and bottom to the crowd.   â€śWoo Hoo”  she shouted as she swung them around above her head.  “I see England, I see France, I have Johnny’s little underpants!”     Although they looked, the mothers didn’t seem to care.  It was just like any other baby having a fit. 

As I looked up, I could see that Karen had set up her camcorder and turned it on.  She began circling around me and zooming in on me and Traci.  When she finished, Karen said “  I don’t know how to convert this to the computer, but I will have Carrie and Kaitlyn do it for us.  She then took a bucket of cold water and poured it over my lower body and removed me from the pile.  “Next time you will sit there twenty minutes Sissy.

Next the moms talked about bottle feeding versus breast feeding.  Linda was explaining that she breast feeds and that every woman should.  As I continued to squirm, I saw Linda take out her breast and squeeze her nipple to produce milk.  She then talked about latching and had her baby feed on her as an example.  Ellen wanted to know if Linda filled bottles for later, or if it was always fresh.  Oh it’s always fresh here.  Some mom’s use a breast pump and save it for later.  Any woman who is pregnant can do it but I like them to suc-kle it right out instead, even if I have to overfeed them. 
Linda handed the breast pump around for women to try. 

Several of them pulled out their breasts and tried it.  When it got to Traci, she gladly obliged.  I was surprised.  Before I knew it, her large breast had milk going into the pump.    Sue asked, “Traci, are you not telling us something?  Are you pregnant?”  With a big grin, Traci shook her head up and down really fast.  All the women screamed and congratulated her.   

Karen asked, “so who knocked you up?”  “Remember Brandon that I was telling you was over last night?  He did it about three months ago! We timed it just right so I was ovulating that night.”  We are hoping for a boy, as I already have a girl!  I don’t need another little drama queen.”

The secret I had been dreading was now out in the open.  I knew it had to happen one day, with all the sex she was having.

When she finished talking, Traci kneeled next to me and whispered.  “You are to get no pleasure from this.  You latch on and drink your lunch or I will really let you have it.”  With that, she shoved her nipple in my mouth and I began to feed from her.  As I did, she held my head and cooed “That’s a good baby girl” to me.  Poor me, we were not even halfway through the day.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2016, 04:38:14 AM »
Even though I was naked from the waist down, none of the mothers seemed to pay any attention, although Karen did offer Traci a pair of Ashley’s plastic pants if she needed them for me.  “No thanks Karen.  She needs to learn that she can’t just mess her panties and get a new pair every time so she’ll just have to go without for now.  Traci took her nipple away and pushed her other breast in to my mouth.  As she did so, Sue lent her a blanket to cover herself.  The blanket was heavy and making me hot.

Traci paid no mind.  She squeezed her breast quite a bit this time and I was overwhelmed with the amount of milk she was forcing me to drink.   In addition to the milk, Traci started to sweat from the heat and it was running down her breasts into my face and mouth.  I had to suc-k for a good twenty minutes.  When she was done, she took away her nipple and pulled her shirt over it.  Her milk was running down my chin.  Without hesitating, she pulled me close and started to try to burp me.  “That’s my girl, come on John, let out a burp for mommy so we can play. Come on little girl, don’t keep the other mommies and their children waiting”  I forced out a burp just to stop her taunting.

Next up was Mommy and Me Game Time led by none other than Traci.  “OK, now it is important that we all interact with our babies, not just watch them all day.  John’s favorite games are Peek a Boo and Ring Around the Rosy and I am teaching her hopscotch.  Let’s all sit on the grass and face our children.  We will start so everyone can see how we do it, then we can all do it together.”  Traci put her hands over her face.  “Johnny, where is mommy?  Where did she go?  I know you will cry if you can’t find her.”

She quickly opened her hands with a big grin and shouted “Peek A Boo.  I see you!”  She then stuck her tongue out at me.  Her hands went back over her face.  “Where’s your mommy little girl? Come and find her?  Where did she go?  Peek A Boo!  I see you!” she giggled at me.  She then had the group do it several times.

After that was done, she had all the mothers put the children in a circle, including me.  We had to hold hands as mommies guided us.  Traci started to sing Ring Around the Rosy and the other moms joined in.    Several of the moms guided their children around the circle, including Traci.  She made sure to trip me to get me to fall down at the end of the song.  After about 15 minutes of this.  Traci finished but said she would be back later to lead another section.

Karen said it was time for a potty break.  She asked the moms if they wanted to take the children inside to the toilet or if they had some that just needed changing.  Most of the moms said the toilet was fine.  Traci said no, we’ll pass.  The children got up and Karen led them in a line into her house while the moms waited outside.

While the children were busy, Traci took out my pink potty and put it on the ground in front of her.  She made me sit on it until all the children came out, urging me to be a “big girl” and go potty. After several tries, I just couldn’t go in front of all of those women.   Traci feigned embarrassment.  “  Good thing I packed several diapers.  She took the potty away and laid out the changing mat and proceeded to put me through my diapering ritual.

Sue led the next discussion about whether to use cloth or disposable diapers.  Everyone had an opinion, so they decided “to each her own” and left it at that.  Traci adjusted the big bow on my head several times throughout the discussion.

Kim talked about sex after pregnancy.  Most of the group agreed that they waited about a month, but wanted it more than ever after that.  Unfortunately, the children kept them pretty occupied and so they were too tired, or didn’t have time.  Karen suggested they hire a sitter.  “Traci has had one come over to watch John while she goes on a date. She gives her free reign when it comes to discipline and checks in at least once during the night.   It gives her time alone with her man and the sitter doesn’t mind if she is out all night.”  Everyone thought that was worth trying. 

Traci took over for her next part called “Pleasing Your Man Even More.”  She asked the moms that had children old enough to be listening to have them go play in the sandbox and swings while they talked.  “This is a really fun part.  I know it is important that we enjoy sex with our partner.  I wanted to share some of the things I do to please my man even more.” 

Traci glanced down at me, to make sure I wasn’t distracted.  “  I try to be a total slut in bed now.  He ravages my body in whatever way he desires.  I have told him that all of my holes are for his pleasure.  The first time he put it in my rear, it hurt for a bit but I just clenched my teeth, groaned and let him take me.  Needless to say, it is loose enough for him now and can be pleasurable for me too.   I started wearing thongs just for him and found that I got used to them and like them too.  Once in a while I surprise him and go commando, top to bottom the whole day.  He’s even felt me up under the table at our favorite restaurant.”

“The last thing I will tell you is that he loves it when I talk dirty.  I make sure I call him at least once a day to tease him over the phone.  I also sext him throughout the day, sometimes with a nude selfie other times with pretty detailed thoughts of what he can do to me when he sees me later.  Once we are together, I go all out and tell him how much I have wanted his co-ck all day and I beg him to hump me.I find that this has made us go at it five to six times a week now.

Several moms shared stories about lingerie they have tried and some about different techniques they use in bed.  All in all, they were having quite a time and you could see how excited several of them became.

There was a discussion about finding the right baby sitter.  Then there was a sing-a-long, led by Jesse.  Traci made sure to keep me front and center during it.  When we finished with the hokey-pokey, she held my arms and legs and moved them to the music so that I wouldn’t stop. 

Traci and Karen started the final discussion.  It was about disciplining.  Karen was much more gentle than Traci.  She liked time-outs or positive reinforcement, like a treat when Ashley behaved. 
Traci countered with her approach.  “If John is going to be a brat, then she will get treated like one.  A good spanking every so often seems to do the trick.  I use a bare hand, but have thought about using my hair brush or a wooden spoon when she gets really uppity.  I also think that tantrums and shouting can be stopped with a good washing out of the mouth with a bar of soap.  That or a little castor oil seems to do the trick for me.”  The others seemed to consider what Traci was saying.

Karen suggested that Traci show them what she meant.  Before I knew it, I was over her knees with my diaper off getting a bare bottomed spanking. The whole time, Traci ignored me and talked to the moms about her technique and what they thought.  She showed them how she repositioned me in order to get a good shot in.  There I was, totally exposed and at her mercy as she went about her business.  She stopped when she felt that my cheeks were rosy enough and showed them off to everyone. 

Karen went into the house and came out with a bar of pink soap.  Traci proceeded to shove it into my mouth then made me go stand with my nose against a tree, my red bottom glistening in the sun.  She told them that I had to consume at least a quarter of the bar before I was finished.    She checked a couple of times, about ten minutes apart and then said I was done.  She would not allow me to have a drink for at least a half hour.

After the presentations ended, the moms had more food and wine.  Karen made cut up hot dogs and had cherrios and a juice box for all the older children.  When Karen got to me, she was out of plates and food.  “Thank goodness we had just enough.  Oh, John, I forgot yours.  I will be right back.”
I watched as the kids ate and babies were fed bottles or breast milk.  In the meantime, Traci had put a big pink bib with a duck on it around my neck. 

Karen returned from the house with a bowl and handed it to Traci.  “  Oh you didn’t have to make anything special for her Karen.”  “Nonsense, she is my niece.  Besides, I didn’t really go out of my way.  I had some cottage cheese and Carrie left her vegetables on her plate last night.  Since they were still there this morning, I just blended them in.   My only concern is that the prunes are a little dated but I think they were still ok.”

Traci took the bowl, sat me on her lap, and took out a big pink spoon and fed me the slop, making sure to smear it on my cheeks and face.  She paid no attention to me and chatted with the other moms.  Once in a while, she asked the kids if they were enjoying their hotdogs.  She scraped the bottom of the bowl to get every last drop in me. 

When everyone was done, Karen brought out cupcakes for the group.  Traci gave mine to one of the other moms and took out a snack pack of bread pudding.  Since it had sat in her bag all morning, it was quite runny.  She made sure I ate every bit. 

After scheduling the next get together, everyone left.  Traci put me in the van and we were off.  “Wow, that was so much fun.  It took a little longer than expected, but I think we will still make your swim lessons sissy.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2016, 08:14:01 PM »
Traci pulled up in front of the community pool.  “Let’s get your bare as-s in back and get you changed for your lesson sissy.”  Traci unharnessed me from the back seat and led me around to the back of the van.  She opened it and moved some of her things out of the way.  She folded down the rear seat and had me lay down.  She took out a duffel bag and unzipped it.

After a fresh oil and powdering, she took out the bottle of baby oil and put an excessive amount all over my body.  A pink diaper was put on me and fastened in place.  Traci reached into the bag and took out a pink and white bikini bottom with ruffles around the legs and bows on each side of the waist.  She stretched the bottoms over my diaper and straightened them out a bit, making sure to snap the waist band on me.

Next came a ruffle pink bikini top.  The ruffles were in the form of big pink flower blossoms on each breast.  When she put it on, she did something to the strings in back after tying them.  “There now, all locked in so we don’t have to worry about you being a distraction to the boys!”  She took the key and fastened it on a chain around her neck.  It sat right in between her large bosom. 

She pulled out a neon pink cover-up with a duck on it and put it over the suit.  It came to just below my waist so my bottom was still showing.  After that was on, Traci placed a flowery bucket hat on my head.  She then took out a pair of over-sized sunglasses.  The frames were thick white and the lenses were inside of big plastic sunflowers.   

When she finished, she put a pair of Little Mermaid flip flops on my feet and took my hand toward the building.  She carried the duffel over her shoulder along with my diaper bag. 

When we got to the counter, there were a lot of people going in and out.  Behind the counter were several lifeguards, both male and female.  None of them looked over 20 years old.  A brunette with long hair came over and asked how she could help. 

Traci told her we were here for the goldfish class.  “Ok, and what are your names so I can fill out your tags and get you to your instructor.  “My name is Traci and hers is John.”  “My name is Chelsey” the attendant giggled.  “ How adorable she is!  Hey guys, come look at her, isn’t she cute!”   All the lifeguards looked over the counter.  The guys were chuckling and the girls were beaming.  “Such a pretty little girl.  I bet you are in my goldfish class”, said a teen with short blonde hair.

Traci took the name tags and put one on each of us.  She then asked where she could go to change.  “Oh you can use the ladies locker room.  It has changing stalls for privacy.   I was then led through the door and into the ladies locker room. 

There was a lot of activity in the locker room as classes were ending and new ones beginning.  It was the middle of the afternoon, so a lot of moms were there with their babies.  “Hi Traci” was heard from across the room.  “Oh hi Doreen!”  Traci gave a big wave to my high school girlfriend.  “Did you just have a lesson with Katie?”  “Yes and she is doing great.  She is almost at the bluefish level.”  Traci acted surprised.  “ Wow, that is like four levels up.  Pretty good for a four year old.” 

“What are you doing here Traci?”  Traci pulled me out in front of her.  “You remember my little girl, John, don’t you?”  “Well of course I do!  Is that him, er her?  Doesn’t  she look like a little heart breaker!  All the boys will be after her when she grows up.”  They both laughed.  “ What are you two enrolled in?”  “Goldfish, level one.”  “I remember those days.  You’ll enjoy it.  Lots of playing and splashing though.”  Traci looked at Doreen.  “I need to change.”  “They definitely need more stalls in here Traci, every one is full and we had to wait ten minutes when we got here.” 

Traci scoffed and started to put her things down.  “ Well since we are among ladies, I’ll just have to do it here.”  She sat me on a towel on the floor and started to undress.  Traci had no qualms about taking off all of her clothes and chatted with Doreen as she did so, both of them ignoring me like I wouldn’t understand anyway.

Standing totally naked, Traci bent over in front of me for a prolonged period, pretending to fish around in the duffle bag for something to wear.  I knew that she was making sure to give me a nice long view of her pus-sy and as-s.  “Finally, there we go.”  She took out a very modest one piece suit.  Modest until she pulled it up.  The top was slit open to expose more than enough of her cleavage.  As she loaded herself into each cup, she asked Doreen about stopping by our house more often.  “I’m sure John would love to see Auntie Doreen!”  She put some tanning lotion on and took my hand and we headed out the door onto the pool deck.  “See you later D”

The concrete pool deck was very busy.  Moms and children coming and going.  There were lifeguards holding signs with class names on them.  Traci pulled me along by the pool and right past it, maybe we weren’t going to have to swim after all. 

After moving through a crowd of kids, I realized where we were headed.  There was the short haired blonde lifeguard with a sign that read “Goldfish”, standing by the toddlers’ wading pool.    She was wearing a dark read one piece suit, her large breasts straining at the material.  The legs were high cut and when she turned, her bottom was amazing.  Traci marched us over to the group of  about 8 moms and little ones standing next to her.  The lifeguard introduced herself to Traci as Teresa.  She then turned to the group.  “Everyone, this is Traci and her baby girl John.”  The mothers welcomed us both and introduced their children, most of them baby girls.

“OK moms, let me tell you a little about me and what we are going to do with this class.  I am a senior in high school.  I just turned 18 last week and have been teaching swimming for about five years.  I am studying fashion merchandising when I go to college next year. My assistant is going to be Laura.  She will be along soon as the changing rooms were backed up.  This is her first year here so I am training her.  She wants to be on swim team next year at school.  Now who is still in diapers?”  Only Traci and one other mom raised their hands.  “You may want to change them after the first half of the class to relieve the weight in their diapers from the water.  You can just put a towel down on the deck so you don’t miss any class time.

“Now let’s get the little ones in the water.  Please make sure you have floaties for them.  Traci pulled out a pair of floaties with storybook princesses on them.  She put one on each of my arms and pushed them up until they were almost all the way to the top.  She removed my cover-up and pulled my hand toward the water.

The baby pool was only about six inches deep.  When we got to the edge, Traci told me to get in or she would spank me right there.  She removed my hat and glasses and sat me down in the water.  “Moms, you may want to interact with your babies, but you should let them acclimate to the water first.  I have some lounge chairs set up for you.”

As the women took off their cover-ups to sit down, I couldn’t help but notice their bodies.  A couple of them were in bikinis, and it was very obvious they had what it takes to fill them out. 
Traci took a seat with the other moms in the chairs.  Teresa put a cd in the boom box next to her chair and started playing cheesy beach songs.  I sat with the other children as the moms and Teresa encouraged us to splash and play. 

After about 10 minutes, Teresa lowered the volume and spoke to the moms.  “I will need everyone’s help on this.  We want them to blow bubbles.  I need you to hold their head down to the water so their mouth is under and we will encourage them to blow.”

The moms got around the edge of the wading pool.  As Traci leaned over, I got a perfect view of her large breasts almost hanging out of her suit.  She ignored my looks and took my head and pushed my mouth down under the water.    “That’s a good girl John, blow bubbas for mommy.  Come on, you can do it!”  I resisted as much as I could so Traci shoved my whole face under the water and held it there until there were bubbles.  “There you are sweetie.  Good girl.”

My head was dunked another four times before we were through.  Each time, Traci praised me like she would a baby girl, cooing and encouraging me. She asked Teresa a couple of questions, thereby focusing the group on us. 

After we finished blowing bubbles, Teresa said it was time for a diaper change.  Just as she finished saying it, her assistant, Laura showed up.  She had brunette hair tied up in a bun.  Her one piece suit was tight on her body and clung to her smaller breasts.  Her hard nip-ples poking the fabric.  “Everyone, this is Laura.”

Traci did not let Laura’s arrival distract her from the task at hand.  She had laid out a big pink towel with Fairy princesses on it. As she grabbed my hand, she leaned in to whisper.  “Your choice, do I change you here while you behave,  or out on the main pool deck by the snack bar and do it after a good bare behind spanking?”

I laid down on the towel and Traci didn’t hesitate one bit.  She took off my diaper and immediately apologized to Teresa.  “I’m sorry, John wet herself in the pool.  I think it stayed in her diaper so you may be ok.”  “Thanks Traci, it’s ok, but you can’t put her back in the pool without plastic pants this time.  If you don’t have any with you, you can buy some over by the front desk.”

Once my diaper was in place, Traci put the flip flops on my feet and grabbed my wrist, pulling me toward the main pool deck.  After working our way through the crowd, we got to the front desk.  “Little Miss Pissy Pants wet her diaper, so Teresa sent us over to get a pair of plastic panties for her.”  “I don’t know if we have any here that will fit her, but I’ll check said the girl behind the counter. 
She returned with several pairs of different design.  “  These all have snaps and an elastic waist so they may fit her.”  One had nursery characters on them, another flowers, and still another with lollipops and gumdrops all over them.  “Since she is so sweet, we will take the lollipop ones. “   

Traci paid for them and put them on me right there.  She then marched me back across the main deck, stopping to look at the big pool a couple of times, my bottoms on full display to all the older kids and parents.

When we got back, Laura was kneeling in the pool with the other kids.  Traci put my bikini bottoms back on and sat me in the pool while Laura was finishing playing patty cake with one of the kids.  “  We were just finishing up for the day, but you made it in time” Teresa said.

As the other moms were taking out there kids and drying them off, Laura moved in front of me.  Traci climbed in the water behind me and put her legs around my sides and grabbed my wrists.    She made me play patty cake with Laura while they both sang the song.  When we were finished, Traci requested that we play again until I could do it on my own. 

After three times through, I did it on my own and all the moms clapped.  “Thank Miss Laura, John.”  Thank you Miss Lauwa”, I mumbled.  “Now that we’re done, let’s all head to the snack bar for an after class treat.”, Teresa said.  She put out her hand to the child next to her.  Let’s hold hands so no one gets lost children.  Traci grabbed my hand and gave it to Laura near the end of the line.  “Be a good girl John.”

The moms stayed behind to pack up while we were marched across the pool deck.  Laura had a firm grasp of my hand and made sure I kept up with her.  Teresa took the line all around the outside of the big pool before we headed for the Snack Bar.  When we got to the far side, she had us face the moms and wave.  Laura made sure to wag my hand in the air.  All the moms waved back, Traci with a huge smile on her face.

By the time we got to the snack bar, the moms had arrived with our stuff.  Teresa went behind the counter and came back with a container of juice boxes and some fruit snacks.  When she got to me, Traci spoke right up.  “She is not old enough for those Teresa, but thanks anyway.  Can I speak with you while Laura holds her hand?” 

Traci pulled Teresa out of listening range for a minute.  When they returned, Teresa went back behind the counter.  When she returned, she walked toward me and opened her hands.  “Here is her treat Traci.”  With that, she put a bright red pacifier in my mouth and handed me a pink and purple pinwheel. 

Traci made me sit with the other children on a plastic play table with plastic benches attached.  She said we would be the last to leave and I had better suc-k and spin my pinwheel or we would stay another hour.

When it was over, Traci took my wrist and led me back through the ladies locker room.  “I need to use the bathroom and you will have to wait here.”  As she said that, Laura walked in from the pool deck.  “Would you mind watching her for a couple of minutes Laura?”  “Not a problem Traci.  Take your time.”

Laura had me sit on the floor in the middle of the room while she texted on her phone.  She sat on a bench and wrapped her lower legs around me to keep me still.  When Traci returned she took my hand and told Laura we would see her next week.  “Only seven weeks to go!”  she said.  I was to be dragged here for seven more weeks!

I was loaded into the van, still wearing the plastic pants.  “Keep your binky in so you don’t disturb me”  Traci got on her phone as we drove off. :'( :'( :'(

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender