Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Wife Takes Charge  (Read 134053 times)

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
Re: Wife Takes Charge
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 09:26:37 PM »
Part VII
After I finished her laundry, Traci told me to vacuum and dust while she took some things out for the party.  While I was working, she went out in front and hung pink and white balloons on the mailbox.  Then she came inside and told me to put streamers up in the dining room while she put some on the back patio.

When she was done she grabbed me by the ear and led me upstairs.  “Time to get dressed sissy.  I have picked out a wonderful outfit for you this afternoon.  Please be careful that you don’t spill on it or tear it.

Traci put me in my crib while she took a shower.  When she came to get me, she had on a low-cut red dress and heels with her hair and makeup all done.  “Okay, now for you.  She went to the closet and got out the shortest little girl’s party dress I had ever seen.  It was covered in ribbons and lace.  It shone like satin.  The pink was bright and the white petticoat that came with it was full and flouncy.

“You are going to be the prettiest Princess at the party.  Now let’s get you dressed and your makeup on.”  She put the dress over me and pulled it down.  My backside was now fully exposed as the dress flared out at the bottom which was just below my waist.  The front of my diaper was on full display as well.  Traci chuckled as she put on the lace ankle socks and fastened white mary janes on my feet.

I became very upset at this and started to complain.  The minute I started, Traci put me over her knee and undid my diaper.  She then proceeded to spank me until my legs were kicking and I was bawling.  “Just for that, you will be on time out when our guests get here.  There is a time out stool in the corner of the living room.  You will sit there facing the wall until I give you permission to get up.”

She left my diaper off and took me downstairs.  Sure enough there was a wooden stool in the corner.  She sat me down facing the wall and positioned me so my rosy red derriere hung over the stool on full display.  “Here is a rattle.  If you want to ask permission to get off the stool, shake it and I will come see if you have learned your lesson.”  She then put a child’s birthday party hat on my head with an elastic band under my chin.

In a short while the doorbell rang.  “That must be the caterer.”  Traci opened the door and led a couple of people into the kitchen.  I heard them talking about the food and drink.  Although I couldn’t see them, I could tell from their voices that both were women.  I heard Traci warn them that I was on time out in the living room.  “Oh,  was she a naughty girl?”  “Very naughty so I don’t know when she will be able to join the party. “ 

I listened as they set up in the kitchen and on the patio.  A half-hour or so later I could hear other voices on the patio.  Party guests were arriving!  I recognized most of the voices and Traci made sure she greeted each one by name so I knew who was there. 

When Susan got there I heard Traci tell her I was inside on time out.  She came into the living room to look me over. “What a naughty little girl.  You are missing all the fun.  I hope you learn to behave before it is over.”  She gave me a swat on the bottom and chuckled.  “I’m going back out to the party.  Almost everyone is here.”  She then took the rattle, put it in my hand and shook it.  “Traci, I think she is ready!”  “I’ll be right there mom.”

“Is my widdle girl weady to behave?”  When I protested, Traci put me over her knee and spanked me again.  When she was finished, she and Susan each grabbed one of my wrists and dragged me through the kitchen toward the patio.  I flailed my arms and legs trying to get away and almost did, but Traci caught me and dragged me back.  “Oh no no no my girl.  This is going to be so much fun.  Now you can do it the easy way or the hard way.  If you decide to do it the hard way, I will spank you in front of everyone.”

Not wanting that, I complied with tears in my eyes.  Traci got my diaper bag and put it over her shoulder and then led me out to the patio.  Numerous friends and family were present, none of them had on any type of party hat.  Unbeknownst to me, Traci had informed them of my predicament while I was on time out.  Several people held back chuckles.  Traci insisted I hold her hand and walk to greet each one of them with a curtsey. 

“Oh my, what a big girl”  “ Love the dress, cute as a button”  “What a sweet curtsey”   were just some of the comments made.  Traci then proceeded to put the diaper bag on top of a table and made me sit on the floor next to her chair.  She handed me a squeak toy and told me to play while she visited.  She then ignored me and got into several conversations.

A little bit later, she went to get some food and drinks for herself.  “Oh I didn’t forget you little sissy” and she called the caterer.  She came out with a big bowl and a baby bottle.  Traci said she would feed me as soon as she was done, however a teenage niece stepped right up and volunteered.

“That would be nice.  The caterer will bring out her high chair for you.  If she gives you any trouble let me know.  You go with Aunt Michelle, sissy”  Michelle took me by the hand and asked the caterer to follow with my food.  She set the food on Michelle’s table and went back to get my chair.  “Eww, what is this? “  Traci broke her conversation to respond.  “Pureed liver with cottage cheese and strained carrots.  Make sure she eats every bite.”

I was slowly fed the mess in the bowl.  Several times Michelle spilled on me as she was texting on her phone.  When she finished, Traci came over and scrapped the food off my bib, told me to open and proceeded to feed it to me.  She then gave Michelle my bottle and let her feed it to me.

When that was done, Traci brought out the playpen and made me get in it in the middle of the party crowd.  She put in a few duplo blocks, a doll, and a see and say.  “Have a good time sweetie!  Play like a good girl” She then turned back to her conversation.

About a half hour later, Traci announced that it was time for presents.  She asked that everyone gather round.  She said that she would open them for sissy johnny and show them to everyone.  She opened the first and it was a specialty tool that I really wanted.  “Well this is not something a sissy should play with.  I will exchange that for this present in the other pile.”  She took the tool and gave it to one of the male guests and told them to enjoy.  When I started to complain, she told me to get over her knee. 

When I did as told, Traci undid my diaper and it dropped on the ground.  I then got a good spanking in front of everyone.  When she was done, Traci opened the new gift and held it up for all to see.  “Look sissy, day of the week panties.  That way you will know what pair to wear each day.  Of course they will have to wait until you are out of diapers!”

The gifts continued to be exchanged.  When it was all over, I gave up a lot of things I really wanted several months ago and ended up with a six pack of tights, a baby bowl and spoon, a package of frilly hair bows, several dolls, a training bra and a large sippy cup.  Traci made it a point to hold up each gift and made me thank the person she assigned the gift to. 

Susan spoke up next.  “Time for party games.  Everyone under the age of five come out in the yard.”  Traci grabbed my hand and pulled me into the yard by the other children.  As she did, she whispered that I had better play nice or more punishment will be forthcoming.

Susan brought out a box and set it next to the group.  First she had us play duck, duck, goose.  She took a small parachute out of the box and made us raise and lower it as she cheered us on.  Traci pretended I needed help and grabbed the parachute next to my hand.

Next, Susan took out a mat that had hopscotch printed on it.  She made us play the game with Traci helping.  Finally, She hung a poster on a tree and made us play Pin the Tail on the Donkey.  When it was my turn, Traci took my hand and made like she was helping me.  “Here we go big girl, you can do it!” 

As she spun me around, my stomach started to ache.  Pulling me toward the poster, Traci didn’t give me a second to try and feel better.  As she pulled I knew what was coming and sure enough I started to mess myself.  Traci did not let up even though she could tell what was going on.  She made me pin a tail and then took off my blindfold to show me how far I missed.

One of the older kids on the patio sniffed the air.  “What is that smell?”  Traci looked around and sniffed the air.  She then looked down at me and said in a loud voice, “Uh, oh, did widdle sissy have an accident?”  Everyone began to laugh as Susan ran with my diaper bag.  As she did, Traci pushed me down on the ground and I landed on my bottom, thereby splattering the mess in my diaper all over me. 

She immediately laid me back and took off my diaper making a face and holding her nose, mocking me.  “At least it’s not as bad as the last several times.”  Traci had Susan lay out a mat and she proceeded to change me right there in front of everyone.  She whispered that I better go along with it or my pictures would be sent to everyone.  I did as I was told.

When she finished, she announced that I must have had too much party and that she was taking me in to take my afternoon nap.  I was forced to wave bye-bye as she led me inside and up to my room.  I was put in the crib and told to stay put or I would think the party was a good time.  She then put on the monitor and told me she would be listening with everyone else.  She then returned to the party. 

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 04:51:55 PM »
Part VIII
All the fussing tired me out and I must have drifted off.  Next thing I knew, Traci was waking me up telling me I needed to say bye-bye to our guests.  “Did that medicine we mixed in your food make you sleepy baby?  Well come along, I will help you.  You need to pass out goodie bags and thank everyone for coming.  Let me change your diaper first.”

After the changing I was led downstairs to the front door where there was a table set up with bags on it.  Traci made me stand next to her and hand a My Little Pony goodie bag to each child that attended and thank them for coming.  I also had to thank the parents, relatives and friends. 

Several of the female relatives wanted a picture so Traci made me sit on her knee in the living room chair and smile along with her.  Finally, all the guests left.

“Now you go clean up the party, I am going to relax before I go out tonight."  I did as I was told.  Luckily most of it was taken away by the caterers.  It took me a couple of hours to finish. 

When I was done, I came inside and heard the doorbell ring.  “Come on in Allison, I’m just getting ready.  I think she is finished cleaning up and will need to be watched while I finish.  We agreed on five dollars an hour then?” “Yes, that would be great!”

Oh No!  Allison was an 18 year old who lived down the street.  She was known as a neighborhood brat and she was going to babysit me!  I became very upset and started to vocalize my displeasure using a couple of naughty words.  Traci came downstairs, half dressed and told me to stand in the kitchen.  She then took down the punishment jar and told me to pick a good one.

“Well this is a good one, but first you must learn not to use bad language.  She then went to the cabinet and took out a bottle of hot sauce.  She told me to open and stick out my tongue and she proceeded to put a few drops on the tip of it.  The sauce stung but she told me to keep my tongue out and face the corner while she got my punishment ready.

After a few minutes I began to tear up.  Traci asked Allison if she could wipe my tears with a tissue and then bring me into the dining room.  “Miss Marissa came up with this punishment.  She took out a bottle and a spoon.  She poured a spoonful and told me to open.  “Now take your castor oil like a big girl!”  Allison started to laugh.  After I swallowed, the spoon was filled again.  “Once more sissy.  Now open wide, here comes the choo choo!” 

When I was done, Traci told Allison that she had free reign of me and the house, however, the second part of the punishment is that I was to wear one of Traci’s wool sweaters and  go to bed at 6 pm with no dinner.  Allison said ok and asked if it would be alright if she ordered a pizza.  “Well of course.  You have to eat you know. Now I need to finish getting ready so if you could watch her that would be perfect.”
Allison took me by the hand and pulled me into the living room. 

She turned on the tv and lay down on the sofa.  She tuned in Sesame Street and made me play along with it or she promised a spanking.  I had to say the letters and count the numbers as well as talk back to the tv when they asked a question.

Traci came downstairs with a large pink wool sweater.  She told Allison that this, my diaper, and ankle socks were the only think I was to be dressed in for bed.  Traci then told Allison that she was going to leave.  She was wearing skinny jeans, a leotard top in white and heels.  From the look of it, she wore no bra, as her hard nipples were bulging at the top and very obviously on display.  I heard her pull out of the garage and leave.

A short while later, Allison’s pizza arrived and she sat in front of me and kept saying how delicious it was.  When she was about half done she announced that it was my bedtime.  She took me by the hand and led me upstairs.  She undressed me and even changed my diaper.  “Your mommy wanted me to make sure to get you out of your wet pants and into a fresh diaper, sissy.”  After she applied large amounts of powder and oil, she fastened a new diaper around me. 

Allison went to the dresser and took out a pair of pink ankle socks with lots of lace and brought them over.  “What pretty socks.  You are a very lucky girl.”  She put the socks on me and then came the sweater.  It was itchy but settled down once it was on.  Allison made me get in the crib, pulled down the shades and put on a tape of lullabies.  She shoved a pacifier in my mouth and told me to suc-k as she giggled.  She turned on the monitor and left the room, telling me not to make a sound.

After a bit, I began getting very warm and started to sweat.  The sweater really started to itch and was very uncomfortable.  I could hear Allison turn on the tv in the room down below while I began to cry. 

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 10:26:14 PM »
Part IX
Allison must have heard me on the monitor as it wasn’t long before she came into the room.  “What is all this fuss?  You are pissing me off sissy.  Your mommy said that if you acted up I was to make you chose a punishment from your jar, so I brought it with me!  Now put that little hand in there and pick it.”

I refused to put my hand in the jar.  Allison said that if I didn’t, she would have to tell mommy.  Since I wouldn’t pick one, Allison did.  “According to this piece of paper, this idea belongs to Miss Rita.  It says full plugging.  I don’t quite know what that means, although I have an idea.” 

Allison glared down at me and took out her cell phone.  “ Hello Traci, sorry to bother you but she is up.   Yes I had to pick out one for her because she was misbehaving.  I don’t fully know what I am supposed to do with this though.  It says full plugging.”  Allison shook her head and I could hear Traci’s voice coming through the phone though I couldn’t quite make out the words.  “OK I will get it out of your closet for her then.  I’ll let you know if I have any more trouble.”  With that she hung up.  “Well baby, I’m glad I’m not you tonight!”

Allison left the room and came back a little bit later with a big bag.  She laid it down on the changing table.  She took something out and reached down toward me.  Before I knew what was happening, she stuck me in the arm with a needle.  “That should help settle you down.  I’ll be back in a few minutes.” 

I became woozy and must have fallen asleep before she got back.  When she re-entered the room, I stirred a little bit and could see her shadow above me.  I couldn’t make out much of what she was saying but heard the word “open” as something large was put in my mouth.  It went so far back that I almost gagged.  It was rubbery and filled my mouth.  I felt her pulling the Velcro straps around my head as she said “This will hold it in place”

Next, I felt her removing my diaper but I was so groggy I could barely resist.  She seemed to mumble something about oil.  The next thing I felt was something large entering my behind.  It was slippery and very large.  I grunted as I felt Allison pushing it in and out, further in each time until it felt like it was pushing up into my stomach. 

My grunting seemed to be a signal to Allison and she gave it a couple of good shoves and then stopped, leaving it in me.  She then put some kind of belt around me and cinched it up.  “You seemed to enjoy that baby.  Well you better get used to it being there because it stays at least 24 hours according to the punishment.  Now go back to beddie bye.”  With that she left the room.

I was dazed and groggy as I sat there with my mouth and my rear both full.  I rolled around for a bit, but then the drug took effect and I fell fast asleep, unable to do anything about my predicament.  The last thing I heard was the garage door going up.

The sound of loud voices greeted me when I awoke.  It was still very dark and I guessed I had slept for a few hours.  At first I couldn’t make out the voices, but they became clearer very soon.   Traci’s moans could be heard from down the hall.  They were accompanied by a rhythmic slapping sound. 

When I looked around, I realized why the sounds were so loud, they were coming from the baby monitor.  Traci must have reversed it when she got home!   I was forced to listen to them going at it.

The rhythmic slapping got faster and then slower and then faster again.  Each time, the moans got louder and louder.  Then Traci’s voice could be clearly heard.  “Oh give it to me… deeper, deeper…pound away baby…”  The slapping sound was going faster and faster.  “Ride me… ooooo… ride me.” 

All of a sudden it stopped.  At last, I thought, my torture was over.  Little did I expect it to start again less than a minute later.  “Is that what you wanted baby?... I never have had anyone in there….well it hurts a little but I’ll loosen up I’m sure…anything for you!”  Now the slapping was louder and quickened every second.  Traci started to grunt as did her partner.

I could hear him talking to her and telling her how nice she was.  “Mmmmm what a nice tight a-ss you have… love the way you’re working it for me…never thought I’d get in that tiny thing…”  I was shocked!  Our sex had always been pretty vanilla, but now Traci was going all out!

I went to climb out of the crib and stop all of this.  However when I moved, I realized my feet were shackled to the rails of the crib and the top was locked on.  My plugged mouth didn’t allow me to make any sounds other than a muffled mumble.  I was a prisoner forced to listen to my wife and her lover.

About twenty minutes or so later, their rhythm reached a fever pitch and Traci was shrieking.  I could even hear the bed frame squeaking as it shook.  There were a couple of loud grunts and a long moan and then all was quiet for a few minutes.  There was a lot of rustling coming from the monitor and I could tell they were moving around a bit.  “That was soooo good,” Traci cooed.  “I never thought I would like it up there but you did it so nicely… Well of course you can s-uck on them for a while until we fall asleep…”  I was crying, but vowed that tomorrow things would change.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »
Part X

When I woke up in the morning, all was quiet.  I was still tied to the crib and plugged in both holes so I couldn’t do much.  I needed to pee but didn’t want to sit in a wet diaper so I hoped I could make enough noise to get some attention.  As much as I tried, I couldn’t make too many sounds but did manage to start jerking the crib back and forth.

Traci came into the room in just a pair of panties to see what the fuss was.  “What’s the trouble here baby.  You look like you have enough to keep you occupied.”   She leaned over the crib, hanging her large breasts in front of me, and pulled a blanket over me.  “You can wait until we’re showered and he leaves.”  With that, she left the room and shut the door.

The blanket made me too warm and the sweater was itching so.  My mouth was tired from being stretched open all night and my bottom was sore and felt heavy.  I moved as best I could to get the blanket off me but only seemed to wrap it around myself more. 

As I lay there in the hot crib, I couldn’t hold it anymore and proceeded to wet my diaper.  I felt a large amount of pee filling my pants and running around under my bottom but I had no choice at this point.  I tried to lay as still as I could but the damage had already been done and I was soaked.

Just guessing, I think I suffered through a couple of hours more in the crib.  I now smelled like a pissy baby and it permeated the room.  Traci finally came back, fully dressed  and looking refreshed.  “Uh Oh!  Has my widdle baby made tinkles in her diaper?  Smells like some widdle girl has been very naughty.”

She had both hands on her hips and was making a mocking frown.  “ Well I don’t have time to change you right now so you will just have to sit in them during breakfast.  Since I don’t want you messing the kitchen, I will bring your breakfast up here.”  I had no choice but to lay still and wait.

When she returned, Traci was carrying a tray with a couple of bowls on it.    “Now let’s get that out of your mouth for now so you can eat your delicious breakfast.  If you make a fuss then it goes back in and you can go hungry."

When the rubber pe-nis was removed, my mouth felt sore from being stretched and I coughed a bit.  Traci put her hand in one bowl, scooped out something and closed her fist tight.  “Now open up for your raisins.  She put a big blob of crushed raisins in my mouth.

It was hard to chew quickly but I did the best I could as my mouth was really tired. next, she took the spoon from the bowl. “Here comes the airplane with your strained sweet potatoes and peas.  Open wide!”  She pretended the spoon was moving around in the air like a plane.

The food was barely tolerable and she kept shoveling it in.  When she was done, she took a baby bottle and stuffed it in my mouth.  “Now drink your formula baby.  We have a long day ahead of us.”

When the bottle was empty, Traci looked down at me and shook her head.  “What are we to do with you sissy.”  I started to protest and tell her she needed to let me out of this.  Well that’s not going to happen, if you don’t cooperate, your book and pictures will be all over the internet later today!”  I had no choice but to do as she said.

“I am going to change your diaper only twice a day, so you better not make a mess or you will sit in it all day or night.  Now if I untie your legs and you behave, I will let you out, if not, I will refill your mouth and leave you all day.”  I shook my head, resigned to the fact that she had me.

She untied me, got a fresh diaper and took off my dirty one.  “Did you enjoy this?” she asked as she slowly pulled the plug my a-ss.  “Well, never mind, it’s not up to you anyway.  We will keep this in your room to use when needed.

Traci proceeded to over powder and oil me before she put the clean diaper on me.  “You have quite a red bottom sissy so we need to make sure you don’t get too much of a rash.  She then removed the sweater.  “Did you enjoy my warm sweater?  I think we will keep it in your room, just in case.  Now what should we wear today?, let me see…”

She went to the closet and came back with a very short pastel purple dress and matching ruffle panties.  Next, white lace ruffled ankle socks and black maryjanes were brought out.  “Let’s put these on and see how you look.  She pulled the panties over my diaper and put the dress around me and buttoned it in the back.  I then heard a little click behind me.  “There, all locked in just in case you have second thoughts.”  She had put a little lock in place of a top button and clamped it shut!

After I was dressed, Traci stepped back and admired her work.  “Hmm, something just isn’t right…  I know!”  With that she left the room for a second and came back with a big purple hair bow and clip on earrings.  She fastened the bow in my curl and clipped the little purple flowered earrings in place.  “Oh you are adorable!  Now get downstairs so we can plan out our day.”  She took me by the hand and led me to the stairs.

When we got to the stairs, Traci made me sit down and go down on my bottom one step at a time, teasing me all the way.  The play pen was set up by the dining room table and she had me climb in while she sat down.

“Today, we are going to take a little trip sissy.  If you behave, you can stay in the car.  If not, you will be paraded around for all to see.  I have a lot of errands and no time for foolishness."

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 10:11:24 PM »
Part XI

Traci got up from the table and said she was going to get dressed, so I was to come along.  When we got to the bedroom, she laid a blanket down on the floor near her vanity and told me to play with my toys while she got ready.  She went to the closet and brought out some toys. 

First was a plush doll dressed in pink with the words “My First Dolly” written in big letters on her dress.  Next was a See and Say, then a Fisher Price telephone on wheels,  a set of big plastic keys and a stacking plastic rings toy.  “These should keep my baby busy while I get ready.”  If you come off the blanket or don’t play, I will put your pictures up on my internet page.”

Traci took off her robe and was only in panties.  Her large breasts were on full display and she stretched and arched her back as she yawned right in front of me.  “My nipples are still sensitive from being suc-ked for hours last night, see baby?”  She started to rub her breasts and squeeze her nipples in front of me until they became erect.

It was so erotic as she turned to the mirror and continued to rub them.  My diaper couldn’t hold back my excitement as it had a little bulge.  Traci began to breathe heavier as she put a hand inside her panties.  “You play with your dolly like I told you baby, Mommy is busy”   I didn’t know how to play with a doll so I just held it and hugged it.

Traci took off her panties and sat on her vanity bench and turned toward me.  She slowly opened her legs wide as she continued squeezing one nipple.  Her hand moved between her legs and she began gently massaging herself right in front of me. “You play with your toys while mommy plays as well or else.”

Soon she had two fingers inside herself and was pumping them in and out.  She quickened the pace and then slowed down as she rolled her eyes.  All I could do was stare while I tried to make it look like I was playing with the toys by moving them around.

Traci started to moan and was soon panting as she began going at a more furious pace.  All of a sudden, her thigh started to twitch and then her whole body started to shutter as she let out a low loud moan in between her pants.  It was over in a few more minutes as her body calmed down and her panting slowed. 

When she was finished, she took her soaking wet hand and came over to me and told me to open my mouth.  She stuck her wet fingers in my mouth.  “It’s important to get some juice each day so you grow up into a beautiful girl sissy, enjoy it…”  As I suc-ked her fingers clean, she began to slowly move them in and out of my mouth.  “That’s it baby, that’s it…”

When she decided I was finished, she put on a bright purple thong and matching lace bra then sat and did her makeup.  “Is that your phone ringing”  she teased.  “Maybe it’s grandma!  You best answer it silly.” 

After her makeup was done, she put on a pair of tight jeans and a purple silk blouse and black boots.  “Let’s put away your toys and get going sissy” She put the toys back in the closet and made me go down the stairs on my bottom again.  I figured I better play along, knowing she would never take me out like this.

She grabbed her keys and the diaper bag and yanked me toward the garage.  “This has gone far enough.  There is no way I’m going out there like this.”  With that, she put the diaper bag down and gave me a hard swat on my diapered bottom.  “Not only are you going out, but now you get to pick a punishment from your jar as well.” 

When she went to the jar, I made a run for it as best I could in my mary janes.  She caught me by the ankles at the stairs and pulled me down kicking and screaming all the way.  “Now we need to talk about this sissy.  Let’s go to the kitchen and have a drink and a snack and talk this out.” 

Finally I thought, reason has set in.  When we got to the kitchen, Traci poured herself a glass of water and gave me a sippy cup with apple juice.  “ So you don’t want to go out like that sissy?  Why, it is who you are and certainly act like?  You mess in your diapers, dress like a little girl, and play with dolls.” 

I started to protest, but began to feel a little bit sleepy.  “What did you say sweetgums?  I didn’t hear your mumbling.  Are you trying to talk?  You just take my hand and I will let you take a nap.” I was slowly falling asleep.  Halfway there, I took her hand and followed her.

When I awoke, I was still groggy.  I found myself in the backseat of the van, with my hands tied and feet strapped to the seat hooks causing my legs to be spread wide open exposing my purple panties and diaper.  I looked around to see where we were and realized we were in a fast food drive up and Traci was ordering a meal.  At least I was in the back seat with the windows somewhat tinted.

“Yes that’s a number 4 for me and a little girl’s chicken meal with milk.  Does that come with a toy?”  “Yes it does, how old is she?”  “Two”  “Do you want the regular toy or the baby toy?”  “Oh the baby toy please”  “Pull Forward”

As we began to move forward, Traci slowly began lowering the windows in the back seat area.  We had to wait in line for a bit, but every time we moved up one space, she lowered the window and then raised it back up slightly.  Just before we got to the window she looked in the mirror, laughed and lowered the window all the way!

She paid for our meals and then pulled slightly forward acting like she was checking the bags and leaving me right in front of the drive up window.  The teenagers that worked inside were quickly passing the word and a crowd of them were now up against the window.  One of them opened the window and used their phone to take a picture.  Traci told me to smile or next time she would take me in to the restaurant and order.  “I think we will go to the park and eat sissy, maybe play a little and then I will finish up with my errands.”  She drove out of the lot and headed toward the park.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2015, 05:57:55 PM »
Part XII
When we got to the park, Traci pulled in the parking lot and made sure to park in an area crowded with other cars.  I said that I wasn’t going to get out.  “If you don’t get out, I will find some people to help get you out and then leave you here!  Now do as you are told.  You will carry your lunch bag and milk and follow me.”  She undid my arms and legs and had me sit down on the floor and ease onto the ground. 

I tumbled out of the van and landed on the ground.  When I got up, Traci said she wanted to check my bottom and lifted the short hem in the back of the purple dress to see my panties.  She then tucked it into the door of the van and closed it.  She told me to wait right there.  She got in the car and started to laugh so hard she was rocking back and forth as she locked all the doors with my dress stuck in one of them.  She then set off the car alarm as she made a silly face at me and stuck out her tongue.

The noise had people looking.  To make matters worse, Traci was hitting the horn as well.  There was a lot of pointing and laughing as well as some annoyed mothers telling their children not to look at the little brat by the van.

I was scrambling to loosen the dress from the car and must have been quite a site.  While I was struggling, Traci opened her eyes and mouth wide like she was surprised by something.  I realized what it was a couple of seconds later as I felt a spank on my bottom.  Two older teenage girls were standing next to me and started to spank me as Traci laughed. 

“We don’t make noise in the park sissy.”  Smack, smack, smack…  “Say you are sorry and beg us to stop!”  Smack, smack, smack…  “ OMG she is wearing a diaper!”  “Oh, is that your mommy in the car?  We didn’t realize.”  They looked at Traci and went to the window.  “We’re sorry, we didn’t realize you were with her.”  Traci rolled down the window.  “It’s ok, she deserves it so please feel free to have fun”, she said laughing. “Maybe you can help feed her lunch while I take a nice walk!”

Both of the girls were dressed in shorts and t-shirts.  One of them was chubby and had large breasts and long dark hair.  The other had short blond hair, was a little less chubby and had her shirt knotted to expose her midriff with a pierced navel.

My dress was still stuck in the door so I had nowhere to go as I watched Traci slowly walk away.  She gave me a big smile and a big bye bye wave as she left.  “Have fun you three!”
“My name is Linda and this is my friend, Meghan, brat.  Oh, is this your lunch on the ground?”  With that, Linda poured the contents of the bag on the pavement and stepped all over it, crushing it into a mashed up mess.  “Now let’s get started and you are going to eat all of this up.”

Meghan took the milk and poured it in her mouth.  She then spit it back in the container.  “Hmmm it was fresh, I hope you like it as much as I did!”  They both laughed. “We better find something to feed her with.

Meghan found a piece of cardboard and scooped up the mash on the pavement.  “Open her mouth Lin, I want to go first…”  Linda tried to pull my mouth apart and then resorted to holding my nose.  Meghan smashed the food into my face and then jumped at the opening and poured as much of the food in my mouth as she could, holding the cardboard against it so I couldn’t spit it out. 

When she was done, Linda switched places with her.  She held up the bottom of her shoe, while Meghan forced my face into it.  “There is still a little left there brat, now clean my shoe.”  Linda rubbed her shoe on my mouth to get all the food off.  “That’s better, nice and clean.”

“That’s a good little brat. Oh look, apple slices for dessert. Well you won’t be able to chew these, you might choke on one.”  Linda put the apple slices in her mouth and noisily chewed them up.  Meghan forced my mouth open while Linda stood over me and opened hers.  The chewed apples came with a lot of saliva running out of her mouth.  She spit out the last little bits and told me to swallow like a big girl.

“You get a toy too brat. A nice little bunny squeeze doll.”  Linda squeezed the pink bunny and it squeaked while they both laughed.  “Now you do it.”    When I refused, Meghan held my legs open and Linda gave me a good swift kick between the legs.  My diaper did nothing to protect me and I began to groan and cry as Linda kept it up.  When she stopped, I did as I was told and squeezed the toy so it squeaked. 

Traci finished her walk and came back to our side of the van.  “Did you girls have a good time together?  Did she behave?  She ate her lunch I see.  Which one of you would like to feed her her cottage cheese for dessert?  I brought a big container of it with us but it might be a little warm by now.  Doesn’t matter, she just loves it.”

Traci took a big container out of the van and gave Linda a pink plastic spoon.  “It’s a little runny but make sure she eats it all up, it’s good for her and she loves it so.  If she misbehaves you can hold her down while I will have to spank her bare bottom right here.”

Traci got a magazine out of the van and went and sat on a bench watching as the two girls filled my mouth time and again until only liquid was left in the container.  Linda held my nose and told me to open as Meghan poured all the nasty liquid down my throat. “There you go, you big baby.  Swallow it all or else.”

When it was done, Traci came over and whispered in my ear that I had nowhere to go so I better cooperate or she will make it very obvious to everyone at the park by driving me around with the door open and honking the horn. She then asked Meghan and Linda if they would like to take me to the playground and help me play. 

She unlocked the van to get my dress loose and then the two girls took my hands and pulled me toward the playground.  Since I wouldn’t fit in the toddler swing, they had me sit on a regular swing as Linda started to push me.  “Pump your legs in and out sissy.  We will keep going until I think you are high enough.”

They took turns pushing until I was going high and my dress was hiked up to my belly.  “Now let me here you say wee sissy.  You squeal until I tell you to stop.”  I was corrected several times until I got it right.  I heard a laugh I recognized off to my right.  Traci had the camcorder and was taping the whole thing.  “Oh how precious!  What a big girl!  Smile and wave hi to grandma.”  She had to stop filming when she was laughing so hard. 

She told the girls to put me on the spring horse and bounce me, then the carousel for a spinning, the slide and finally into the sand pit.  They made me sit in the sand pit with my legs open and Traci brought out a red shovel and pink flowered pail.  She then filmed some more while narrating about me and our day.

As it began to get dark, Traci said we should be getting home as she was going out that night and a new babysitter was coming by early to learn the ropes and I was due the punishment she picked out earlier.  She thanked Linda and Meghan and loaded me in the van.  “Wave bye-bye to your new friends, sissy…”  As she drove away I refused so she left the door open and drove slowly around the park beeping the horn to let people know we were coming.    We finally left the park and headed home with her berating me all the way.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2015, 10:54:20 PM »
Part XIII

We were not home long when the doorbell rang.  Traci answered the door and let in a high school aged girl.  She had jeans and a tank top on.  Her neon pink bra straps were showing as was the top of her matching thong on the sides of her jeans.  Her cell phone was sticking up in the middle of her bra.    “I’m so glad you were free to watch her tonight.  She is quite a handful but I know you will do a wonderful job.  Sissy, let me introduce your sitter, Miss Mackenzie Donelly.  You will call her Miss Mackenzie.  I think you know her mommy, Stacie”

I realized immediately what was going on.  This was the teenage daughter of an old girlfriend of mine who I hadn’t seen in years.  “She can be a brat sometimes Mackenzie, so you feel free to do what you need to do to keep her in line.  You can always call me and I can come home if need be but she knows she will get it 10 times worse if I do.”  “ Yes Ma’am, don’t worry I should be able to handle it, besides, my mom said she would come by if I needed her.”  “OK, I am going to get showered and dressed, you too get to know each other.  Her toys are in the living room.”

Traci went up the stairs and Mackenzie led me into the living room.  Traci had put out a Jack in the Box, a cabbage patch doll, a tea set, and some big soft blocks.  Mackenzie started to laugh.  “Well look at all the nice toys mommy put out for you.  We better play with them all!”  She took the jack in the box and the doll and set them around the tea set.  “Why don’t you have a tea party with me and all your friends?  Mommy even left a little cup of cherrios for you!”

Mackenzie made sure everyone got a pink cup and saucer and a couple of cherrios.  Her phone started to make noise and she began to text, ignoring me but waving her hand to let me know I should keep going.  After about 10 minutes she stopped, tucked it back in her bra and rejoined the party.

About five minutes later, Traci came down the stairs with a towel on her head and only a gold satin thong and a waist chain on.    Her large breasts and nipples were on full display and most of the rest of her was as well.  She ignored us except to tell Mackenzie that she forgot her coffee.  When she came back with her cup, she leaned over in front of me and with a syrupy kissy face asked if her little baby was  having fun.    She lingered for a moment so I could get a good look at her ample chest swinging in front of me, then patted me on the head and went back upstairs.

Mackenzie finished the tea party and made me kiss all of my guests but her.  She then put the blocks in front of me and talked about all the pretty pictures and numbers and letters on them.  She kept it up until Traci came down in a low cut short dress that looked more like a black drape, and black heels.  She had large gold hoop earrings in and had sprinkled glitter on her body.

“ Well I am off, I will text you if I need you to stay the night.  Her dinner is in the fridge.  She loves cottage cheese so mix a lot of it in with everything.  Bedtime is 7 or sooner depending on you.  Feel free to have anything you would like to eat.”  She grabbed her purse and headed out the garage door.

“Seems I better get to feeding you baby or it might get too late.”  I thought for a minute and decided to make my move.  “MacKenzie, you have to help me.  I have had enough of this game she is playing with me.  I am not going to play this anymore no matter what.  I am going upstairs to get changed.”  I was shocked when she slapped me across the face.
“You listen hear little girly brat.  Not only will you not be going anywhere, you will listen to me completely.  Now get in that high chair before I call for reinforcements!”  I walked away and started upstairs.  I heard Mackenzie on her phone, but I didn’t really care at this point.  When I got upstairs, I realized that all my regular clothes were gone.  I started to look everywhere I could think to find them.

I just got on a step stool to the attic when I heard the doorbell ring.  Certainly it wasn’t Traci but it didn’t matter.  I peered up into the attic, but didn’t see anything.  As I eased myself down, I heard a familiar voice.  Mackenzie had called her mother over!
“Well what do we have here?  Is Miss Traci’s baby girl misbehaving?”  Stacie quickly grabbed my ear and pulled me to the ground at her feet.  “  What do you think you are doing you little brat?  Giving our daughter trouble?”  I looked up to see her dressed in a coc-ktail dress and heels with her husband Josh by her side.  Mackenzie was standing in the doorway twirling her hair in her fingers.

“Get me Traci’s hairbrush on the dresser Mackenzie.  Josh help me get her over my knee.  I’ll teach her a lesson she won’t soon forget.  Now hold her arms down honey.”  Stacie pulled down my panties and undid my diaper.  She proceeded to blister my bottom with the brush.  “  Count them out for her Mackenzie.”  Mackenzie laughed and began to count each spank.

By the time she got to 25, I was bawling and kicking my legs.   â€ś  Mackenzie, find something to tie her hands with.  Mackenzie came back with one of Traci’s bras.  “ Good, tie her hands tight.  Josh get the bar we brought over.”  Josh brought over a metal bar and Stacie made me hold still while he fastened it onto one of my legs.  “Now let’s get her up on the bed on her tummy.”  Josh and Mackenzie helped though it wasn’t hard as I was worn out and still crying.  “There we go sissy. Now let me hook in this leg. “  As she did I felt the bar between my ankles holding my legs open. 

“ Make sure she stays there while I get something in the bathroom.”  Josh and Mackenzie stood over me as Stacie went to the other room.  I could hear the water running for a few minutes and then Stacie returned and my eyes opened wide.  “  OK sissy, you want to misbehave, let’s see how you behave after a nice enema.”

“Oh mom, you’re kidding right?”  Mackenzie was chuckling away.  “Not one bit.  Now let’s see, open her wide Josh.”  My cheeks were forced open and I could feel Stacie’s finger roaming around my bottom.  “Look at that tight little pink hole!  Open wide sissy.”  With that, she shoved the nozzle in my hole and held the bag above me.  “That’s a girl, take it all.  Mmmm I bet that feels good!  Mackenzie, go get her potty chair out of her room and bring it downstairs for us.”

When she finished draining the bag into me, Stacie cooed into my ear.  “Now, do you want to use the potty young lady?  If you do, you will get up and waddle down to it and have a seat, or you can go right here with your diaper on and sit in it for the rest of the night.”  I shook my head no and Stacie untied my hands and undid my leg spreader bar.

She then took my hand and yanked me out the door as I tried to slow down so I didn’t have a big accident.  In the hallway, Stacie pretended she had forgotten something and made me stand there while she tried to think of it.  She then led me down the stairs.

Mackenzie was in the kitchen and had put the potty on the floor.  “  Oh not there Mackenzie, bring it in to the living room.”  Mackenzie picked up the potty and followed us.

When we got to the living room, Stacie had her set it in the middle of the room.  She then made me sit on it, my knees coming up to my chest and my hands holding up my dress.
I let loose all of a sudden as I couldn’t hold it any longer.  As I did, Stacie yanked open the front curtains!  I was on full display as I was squirming on the potty.  To make matters worse, Traci was outside with a large crowd she had invited of friends and family.  She gave me a big wave and blew me a kiss as I sat there watching everyone point and laugh.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender