Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Wife Takes Charge  (Read 134056 times)

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
Re: Wife Takes Charge
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2021, 07:41:53 PM »
Part 59

I was dressed in my pink leotard and white tutu for my next several classes.  Traci parked on the street instead of the garage so that she could march me to the car in my ballerina outfit.  She even got a little sign for her car that said “Ballerina on Board”

At one of our lessons, Courtney and Donna were teaching us how to prance on our tippy toes, as I accidentally wet myself.  This was probably due to all the bottles I was given that day, no doubt on purpose.  They could see that I adjusted my steps as I peed so called Traci over to come get me.

When she came over, she immediately did a diaper check and said loudly so all could hear, “Sorry Miss Donna and Miss Courtney, she has peed herself.  Let me change her diaper and she will be right back.”  I was lead a few feet away and laid down on the floor. 

Traci had my diaper bag and took off my tutu and unsnapped the crotch of my leotard.  She undid the tapes on my diapers and spread and lifted my legs up.  I was on full display to everyone, but she ignored that as she cheerfully chatted with the other moms. 

After I was wiped, she asked one of the mom’s to bring over a chair for her.  She sat and put me over her knee and spanked my bare bottom in front of the whole class.  “Will you ever grow up sissy?  Big girls don’t do tinkies in their panties during dance class do they? Now when I finish, you will have to apologize for what you just did to everyone here.”

My spanking started with her hand and when it got going she changed to my paddle she had brought in my bag.  As I faced my class I could see the mirrored wall in front of me and saw the other moms watching my behind turning red with smiles on their faces.

As was the rule, the spanking wouldn’t stop until I was bawling and kicking my legs hard.  I finally gave in and was doing just that.  Traci pulled me up and took me to the front corner of the room.  She put me face down on the floor and made me raise my bottom up so everyone could see her handiwork on my bright red cheeks.

I was left there for about 15 minutes on full display.  After that, she came over and led me back to my changing mat, powdered me up, oiled my behind and put a fresh diaper on.  My crotch was snapped and my tutu was put back on. 

True to her word, she asked Donna and Courtney to take a break.  She then had me crawl over to them and apologize to each one separately.  Standing next to me, she made sure I told them exactly what she wanted.  “I sowwy I did tinkies in my diapers.  Pretty Pwease wet me back in clath. 

After they thought about it for a minute, they said ok but I needed to catch up so the class could take a break while they worked with me.  Before that, Traci led me over to the group of moms. 

“Pwetty Pwease forgive me for doing tinkies in my diapers.  I am sowwy I was a bad widdle baby girl.”  I was made to say that to each of the moms and then curtsy in front of each of them.

Traci led me back to Donna and Courtney while they had the class have a snack with their moms.  “We have a special dance, just for babies like you” Courtney said.  Donna was loading a cd into the player.  Once the song started they both grabbed one of my wrists and pushed me along to it.

“Tinkle Tinkle I am wet, I did tinkles you can bet. 
I make messes every day, filling my diapers while I play.  I hope that you all love my dance, and love watching me wet my pants.”  As this verse played they pranced me around the room and made me jump around with my legs crossed.  Every so often they would have me squat and then jump again.

“Mommy changes me a lot each day as I need it while I play.
I love my hair in little curls looking like the prettiest girl
I love my diapers oh yes I do, do you want me to show them to you?”  The girls turned me around and had me bend over so that my diaper was obvious under my dance uniform.  “Shake your little tushie sissy girl”

The mothers all clapped and Traci was smiling and laughing as she did too.  Little did I know what the conversation was when I was finished that day.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2021, 12:38:53 AM »
Part 60

The day of the recital came faster than I could imagine.  Traci had invited everyone she could think of.  If they couldn't attend she said she would send them a copy of the video and asked if they would send me a little note.

While she was getting my lunch ready, the doorbell rang.  Traci had all the girls and moms that contributed to my lessons come by the house for a pre-recital brunch.  They all came in to see me in my diaper and a short lemon chiffon peekaboo dress, aptly called peekaboo as my diapers stuck out below the hem.  I had white ankle socks and black mary janes on with a lemon ribbon tied into a big bow in my hair.  Needless to say, they were all wearing jeans and shorts.

I was in my high chair in the dining room which was laid out nicely for all of them.  Traci had all kinds of tasty treats for all of them.  She made sure to ask if anyone needed anything and was quick to get it for them.  When she finally got to sit down, she ate as if she forgot I was there.

I watched as they had a great time together.  When Traci finished she looked over at me.  "Oh sissy, I forgot all about you!  I have a special surprise for you."  She went to the kitchen and brought out my tub of cottage cheese and prunes.  She then asked the girls to scrape their dirty dishes into my bowl.  In went pieces of half chewed waffle, yogurt, some spit out fruit, syrup, granola, etc...  When they finished she went back to the kitchen and put it all in the blender.

When it was finished, I could hear the microwave going.  She brought it back out and I could smell the horrible warm mush.  Traci sat down next to me.  "Well we don't want to get your dress all dirty, now do we sissy?  Well we can just take it off for now."  She raised my tray and unlocked the back of my dress.  It was lifted over my head and I was left in my diapers with fairy princesses all over them, my yellow bow and my anklets and mary janes.

Her mom said she would get a bib for me and headed to the kitchen.  She came back with one that said " Cry Baby" with a big crying cartoon baby face on it.  She tied it around my neck and Traci began to try to shovel gunk into my closed mouth.  It ran down my face but she didn't slow down one bit, just scooped it off my chin and tried to put it in.

It was smeared all over my face when Traci asked her mom to help sissy get her protein.  Her mom came over and clamped my nose hard until I had to open.  "That's a good widdle baby girlie!  Eat up sissy johnny so you are ready for your dance recital!"  Traci leaned toward me and softly said "You can either eat it all here like a good girl, or I can spank you in front of everyone and bring it with us to feed you in the audience while we wait for your performance, up to you widdle sissy!"

I reluctantly opened my mouth to get fed the girls' warm waste and cottage cheese mix.  "What a good widdle baby girl!  Eat up your din dins for mommy.  That's such a good pwincess. "  Across the table, her mom had her mouth open dying of laughter quitetly as she videoed the two of us. 

My tummy was rolling by the time it was all loaded into me.  Traci then held my bottle while standing behind me talking with the guests.  When my bottle was halfway gone, I couldn't hold back anymore and made a squishy, smelly mess in my diaper.

The guests caught on to the smell with scrunched noses and groans.  "I think some widdle girl did doo-doo in her diapeys" Traci said.  "Well I think we will finish your baba and get going so we aren't late.  I will just have to change you when we get to the theater." I was put back into my dress and my face cleaned up.

My dirty diaper drooped as I was loaded into the back of the van.  I was pushed down in my seat, spreading my mess all over my bottom and thighs as I was fastened in. Traci got in and made sure that the windows were all rolled down, making me quite obvious.  "What a smelly baby!  I hope you like your widdle mess sissy because you are going to be sitting in it until I decide to change you!  So enjoy it widdle girl."  We headed to the recital hall with all our guests following behind us.  If they had their windows open, they could certainly hear the nursery songs Traci put on the cd player for me.

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2021, 04:04:08 PM »
Part 61

By the time we parked in front of the theater, there was a flat mess all over my bottom.    Traci paid no mind to it and grabbed my diaper bag, costumes and my wrist and dragged me behind her.  The mess in my diaper squished around as I was pulled hard into the backstage area, while our guests went and bought their tickets.

There were several dressing rooms in the back, each one with a sign saying which group it belonged too.  Their was one for high school girls, one for teen girls, one for elementary girls and one for kindergarten girls.  I was dragged by all of those as people looked at me and could tell who was stinky. 

Finally we got to the last two rooms in the hall.  One was marked Four Year Old Ballerinas and the last was marked Sissy Princesses!  The door was open and Miss Donna and Miss Courtney were in the room with some of the high school dancers, helping all the moms get the sissies made up and dressed.  All of the sissies were very upset and were tied down to their chairs in front of mirrors as the moms put an over done makeup job on each of them.

Traci said hello and told Miss Courtney that I had a messy diaper and if there was somewhere she could change me without anyone else having to smell my mess.  "Well all of the rooms are taken, we still have a few minutes before the big girls go on, so you could change her in the stage area behind the curtain, no one is there yet, but you better hurry."

Traci laid me down on a mat behind the big red curtain and opened my diaper bag and laid out my wipes, powder and new diaper, along with my diaper rash cream.  She put her face mask on to avoid the smell and lifted my dress and undid my diaper tapes.  I could hear the foot steps of the first group coming onto the side of the stage and listening to their teacher.  They were the older girls and didn't need much coaching as they warmed up.

Traci lifted my legs and wiped me as I heard the music start for the first number.  She hurried to clean me up.  As she was finishing wiping me up, the curtains started to open.    I looked over and saw her mom along with mine pressing the buttons to make them open with big smiles on their faces!

Traci paid no mind to the laughter from the crowd and berated me for messing my pants while she rubbed the cream around my groin and powdered me.  "What a messy girl.  You did a lot of widdle doo doos in your diapers you naughty girl."  She actually moved to the side so that everyone got a better view of me and the powdering I was getting.  As I looked out at the crowd I saw at least two rows of friends and family right in front for the show.  Traci got a diaper out and taped it up on me as the high school dancers started on stage. 

Traci left me in only my pink princess diaper and mary janes and dragged me off the stage with my diaper bag over her arm as the crowd laughed and applauded.  She shook her head laughing as she dragged me off.

When we got back to the sissies room, everyone was almost all done with their makeup.  They all looked like dolls with bright pink cheeks and pink lipstick that was over done with smiles painted on their faces.  Most of them were crying as they were being put into their leotards and tutus. 

"Glad you made it Traci, sit her right down there.  All the girls will help so we can be done quickly.  If you could just hold her down so we don't have to tie her"  Miss Courtney and the other moms got me made up quickly and dressed like the other sissies.  We were lined up at the door holding our mommies hands. 

Miss Donna led the line and marched us toward the stage doors.  "Thanks moms. We appreciate you going out on stage to help with your little girls.  Such a good class of sissies.  As soon as our music starts, please walk your sissy out by the hand."  I saw the other girls finishing up toward the other side of the stage and then our music began.  Each of us was dragged toward the stage by our mommy.  This would be a time I would never live down...

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2021, 01:43:10 AM »
Part 62

The moms decided they would make us skip out for our first number and prance off the stage.  Each one of us was led skipping by our mommies walking next to us and taken to our spot on the stage to the laughter of the audience.  Traci made sure I was right in the middle.

As I looked out, I could see several rows in the front that had all of Traci's friends and our families.  They yelled and whistled for her when we came out.  "Good job Traci!"  "You Go Traci"  "Your Little Girl looks so cute Traci"  She smiled broadly at the cheers. 

Our piano music started and our mommies put us in our poses and helped us show our ballet basic steps.  Each one of us had to plie and twirl around the stage in our tutus while having our hand held.  When I started mine I was so embarrassed that I started to cry. 

As the tears began to run, my friends and family began to taunt me.  "Look at the big crybaby!"  "Cry for us baby, Cry"  "Did she tinkle herself again Traci?!  This perpetuated the laughter and taunts. 

When I finished my final twirl, my leotard was unsnapped and Traci did a diaper check on me.  Needless to say, I had wet myself while twirling.  "Ok sissy, you asked for it."  Traci waived to Miss Courtney and had her hold my hand.  She then headed off stage and came back with my big pink diaper bag.  Needless to say, the attention was on us again, not the other dancers.

My changing mat was spread out on the side of the stage and Miss Courtney held me down while Traci changed me.  She made faces and pretended I was a mess.  "Poor baby girl, you messed your diapers again.  It's ok widdle girl, mommy will change your messy diapey again.  But you remember what I said before."  Before I knew it, she had me over her knee and began to spank me. 

As this began, I saw my mother running up the aisle.  She ran to the back and had the person in charge put a spotlight on my bottom on the corner of the stage so everyone could see me get my spanking.  Traci made sure my diaper was left open on the ground so they could all see how I full it was.

The rest of the class had finished and was leaving the stage for intermission.  The house lights came up as I was getting spanked and started to bawl.  Traci just laughed it off and made sure everyone had a good view of my red bottom and shaved body. 

When that was completed and I was bawling my eyes out I was laid on the floor and a fresh cloth diaper was taken out for me.  I was wiped and powdered quite heavily. Before it was pinned on, Traci pushed a suppository deep into me and then fastened my diaper with pink topped safety pins.  "Good thing I brought your plastic pants sissy, you are going to need them."  She took out the yellow plastic pants with nursery characters on them and snapped them on me, then my leotard was re-fastened and my tutu straightened. 

I was stood up to cheers as Traci grabbed my ear and made me prance across the stage in tears to the other side while she swatted my padded bottom with her hand.  I could hear her niece shouting from the audience "Give her her bottle Traci!" to a roar of laughter.  Needless to say, no one got out of their seats for intermission.

After we finished our first performance, we were taken backstage to a photographer for a group picture with all the sissies and their mommies.  Next, individual pictures were taken as we were made to hold a stuffed bunny and a pink rose.  Traci made sure to fill out the card to order plenty of pictures.  "Now we know what we can give everyone for the holidays!"

Tiny Johnny

• Story Queen
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2022, 01:38:19 AM »
Part 63

"Hurry along Sissy Baby, we need to get your little bottom into your next costume"  Traci swatted my rear as she moved me along.  "That's a good widdle girl"

When we got back to our dressing room, our teachers told everyone how nicely we did.  "Hurry up now moms, let's get them into their next costume and back down the hall."

Traci quickly put white silk mittens on my hands and locked them in place.  Before I could even struggle, she had my leotard and tutu off of me. "Let's get widdle baby's diapee changed and get you back out there."  She reached into my diaper bag and took out my big pe-nis shaped pacifier, stuffed it into my mouth and fastened it in back.

I was over-powdered as usual and my cloth diapers were taken out.  I fidgeted as the diaper was put under me and pinned in front with bit pink pins.  A baby bunny was embroidered on the front and a baby duck on back, courtesy of her mom.

My Hello Kitty crop top  was put over my head and white anklets on my feet.  Traci then straddled my chest and started to put a lot of makeup on my face.  "Awww wook at mommy's good widdle girl! LOL.  You look just like a little baby doll who wet her diapees!  How precious!"

A mirror was held up to my face so I could see myself.  My cheeks had big rouge circles on them and my lips were covered in pink gloss.  Even my nose was glowing.  A big bow was stuck to the top of my head.  "Let's go sissy, the others look ready."

As I was lifted up, I noticed the other sissies were all dressed in party dresses.  I was the only one in just a diaper.  One of the teachers came over to us.  "Are you sure you want to do this Traci?"   "Yes, absolutely, let's get her out there!"

The sissies were led down the hall by Miss Donna.  "Ok baby, let's get you in your pram."  I was lifted into a pink and white pram and fastened in.  Traci pushed me down the hall as the tears were rolling down my cheeks, my mittens locked on so I couldn't get out.

We got to the stage area just as the class of older teens did.  They were all dressed in skirts, blouses and heels.  They pushed by us and went to the edge of the curtain.  As the piano music played they tap danced out to the stage and set up props to make it look like a nursery. 

The teachers led the sissies out without their mommies this time.  When it was my turn, Traci pushed the pram out on to the stage and to the edge of the nursery.  The other sissies were led by the hand by the older girls and made to play with the nursery toys.

Traci pretended to knock on a door and the older girls faked looking surprised.  Their voices were on the sound system.  "Is this the Betsy Wetsy Nursery and Day Care?" Traci asked loudly.  "Yes Ma'am it is!  Why don't you bring her right in."  As I was rolled onto the carpet, the girls came forward and did a tap number to Mommy's Little Baby.

When they finished, I was sat in the middle of the stage and taken out of the pram.  They rolled out a big nursery blanket and sat me in the middle.  They then had all the sissies hold their hands and sing ring around the rosey as they dance around me in a circle.

As soon as they were done, I could hear Miss Donna "Traci, I heard your little one wants to do a solo!"  Traci shook her head yes as the audience roared.  Traci made me stand up and held my hand.  I cringed when I heard the music start.  We were going to do I'm a Little Teapot!

As the song played, Traci forced me to do the motions with a big smile on her face.  "Come on widdle girl, do your widdle dance with mommy!  Good baby girl" As I finished the dance, Traci tapped my bottom and leaned over.  "Why sissy, we have only begun your performance, ready for itsy bitsy?"  Traci sat me on her lap and the Itsy Bitsy Spider started to play.  She made the motions with her hands and mine as she smiled and laughed along with the words.  I had no choice but to do as she made me; my hands locked in mittens in front of the whole crowd who came to see me.

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2022, 04:24:16 PM »
So humiliating

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender