Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: PETTICOATED!  (Read 506653 times)

Anonymous

PETTICOATED! (#15-h) Inside Cinderella
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2006, 03:53:30 PM »
Rob swallowed again. Or at least he tried. His throat was dry. He felt the first bead of perspiration on his eyebrow. And yet.....she was so beautiful.  Her blonde hair swished from side to side as she pranced about, enjoying the moment. "You're not a little sissy boy, are you, Rob? Hmmmmmm...? You wouldn't stand for a beautiful woman...a girly girl like me...to prove that you really are a sissy. A reluctant sissy?" "Stop saying that, ~L~ynn. Stop calling me a sissy. Please..." "Say 'pretty please' for me, okay?" She knelt down and gave him a girly little peck on his cheek." "You see, I'm not a sissy. Isn't your time up."  "Actually, Rob, I still have seven minutes left.  Take my hand. Come with me. Over here." Rob followed. He was not going to refuse this beautiful woman now. On the display shelves with the dainty little party dresses, ~L~ynn revealed ..... "Petticoats! Aren't they just sweet?"  She held up a frilly confection of particularly stiff net, and taffeta, multilayered, sparkling white, with every rustling tier generously trimmed in ruffled white lace. Small pink satin bows adorned the lacy petti. Shaking it in front of the frightened boy, she held it against her own waist and sashayed in front of him. The she boldly walked right up to him,  and told him to stand up straight, "Stay still...just for a moment. Pretty please. There, that's better!" Loking down at her little mouse, this beautiful and  cunning kitten dangled this object of distinctly girly femininity in front of him. His biggest weakness. His greates vulnerability.  "Isn't it pretty, Rob?" she teased.  I just adore petticoats. Especially the ruffly and frilly ones...like this. She kneeled down to the shorter boy, and held the petticoat squarely against his waist. Her perfume was intoxicating... And then a sudden surge of male resistance came to Rob as he angrily brushed the frilly petticoat away. "A reluctant sissy boy, huh?" She looked down at his pants,  discovering the tell-tale sign of an excited little sissy boy.  "Just remember what I said about reluctant sissies, Rob."

Anonymous

PETTICOATED! (#16) Inside Cinderella
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2006, 04:53:41 PM »
"Whoa. That was some good wine, wasn't it?" Rob had to get out of Cinderella. If he could just escape from here now. No more talking. Just a quick "I've got someplace to be. I have to go." Get back to the city. Regroup. Invite her to come down and go out with a group of his friends." "Sooooo...have I proved my point?" ~L~ynn asked Rob. "What point? What are you talking about?"  "The part about you being a sissy...did I make my point?"  "NO! You didn't prove anything." "Oh okay. If you had been wearing makeup, no blush would have been necessary. You're so funny... Do you know what I think, Rob?" He looked at the blonde beauty, and proudly retorted, "I think you've had too much wine, ~L~ynn. That's what I think."  "And I think you are trying to hide a little sissy in there who wants to come and play with me."  "Listen, some friends of mine are all going out next Saturday night...in the city. Some big party. Why don't you come with me?" Rob asked her.   Looking sincerely disappointed, ~L~ynn respectfully declined.  "I've already made plans, Rob. I'm sorry... A few friends are coming over to my place next  Saturday night...I've got an idea," she smiled, fingering the ruffled lacy hems of the stiff petticoat, resting on his lap......"Why don't you join us?"

Anonymous

PETICOATED! (#17)
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2006, 06:04:05 PM »
"I'll call you."  "I know you will." ~L~ynn said.    Two days later Rob called to say he would take her up on her invitation for Saturday night. "Great!"   "I'm playing golf Saturday morning. I just need to know...where and when."  We're all going up to a friend's house. It's in the country. Secluded. We need to leave here not later than five o'clock. Pick me up at the store. I'll be waiting outside." "What should I wear?" he asked. "A nice sport jacket would be good. I'm wearing a dress."  ~L~ynn's friend Jennifer was a very successful psychiatrist in Boston. Jennifer was smart. And Jennifer was pretty. Dr. Jennifer Haynes was a very youthful-looking thirty-two years old. Jennifer was tall, almost 5'10."  Long jet-black hair, dark brown eyes, thin lips, and a drop-dead smile. She had had her country home in Connecticut for generations. She and ~L~ynn had been sorority sisters. ~L~ynn had sent her the records of Rob's internet interests and Jennifer called immediately. She suggested ~L~ynn "bring the darling boy to me for a chat." They decided to have a small get-together. "No more than a couple of girls," said Jennifer. ~L~ynn responded, "I'm bringing Angie." "Good choice," Jennifer replied. We all know each other already. Just three girlfriends..." "And Rob," said ~L~ynn.  "What time?" "Seven o'clock," said Jennifer.  ~L~ynn and Angie met for coffee every afternoon that week to discuss Rob's interests. "He has a weakness for all things girly... but he does adore those frilly little dresses. Satin and Lace. Party dresses and petticoats. Makeup. Femininity." " ~L~ynn smiled. "Didn't you forget one, Angie?" ..... "Didn't you forget...humiliation?"

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
PETTICOATED! (#18)
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2006, 06:40:58 PM »
~L~ynn went to the city to buy a short white chiffon coc-ktail dress. And while she was there, she bought an exquisite white satin chemise. The lacy silhouette underneath her sheer dress would make for an interesting ride to Jennifer's. A matching white lace bra lay beneath the lacy bodice of her satin chemise. She decided to pull her blonde tresses back into a ponytail, held together by a white satin and lace hair ribbon. Stiletto ivory heels enabled her to tower over Rob. Her pale pink patent leather clutch held her makeup. The BMW arrived precisely five minutes ahead of time. As she exited Cinderella, she stood up, waved sweetly to her date for the evening, and waited for him to get out of the car and open the door for her. My god, he thought, as she towered over him... so feminine. The lacy chemise below ~L~ynn's white chiffon dress was overpowering Rob. He HAD to look at her. Soft pink lipstick and a light blue shadow dramatically shaped the beautiful blonde's face. "You look very cute, sir," she said to Rob when he got back in the car. "You look beautiful." "Oh, do you really like my dress? " She looked down at her lacy slip, fluffed out her sheer skirts, and asked, "Do you like my slip, Rob? Isn't is pretty? I love the lace." She pulled his right hand and placed it on the hem of her short skirt. It did nothing to hide her lacy slip. Then she navigated his fingers to pick up the chiffon hem, lift it up, and provide a clear view of her slip. "Feel the lace? Isn't it pretty? I'm so lucky I'm a girl. I'm happy you like my feminine side, Rob.  I love sharing it with you. Being all girly for you. You know, when I'm dressed in a pretty dress, lacy undies, pretty makeup, I feel totally in control. Totally..."

petticoated

PETTICOATED! (#19)
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2006, 07:36:15 PM »
~L~ynn also was carrying a package daintily wrapped in pale pink paper and a white lacy ribbon which was tied in a pretty big bow. Images of pretty ballerinas in white tutus adorned the paper. "What's with the package, ~L~ynn?" Rob asked. "Oh it's just a little gift," the blonde beauty said. "And how did you play on the course today?"  "One under par. And I left some strokes out there around the green. I couldn't putt." Now he was in his element. Talking sports. Guy stuff. He could tell she was impressed.  Enough of this "sissy" talk, he thought to himself. He was able to keep the conversation to sports with her all the way to Jennifer's. He was slowly getting his male confidence back. There would be other guys here. He'd talk sports with them. Get away from the women. He'd show ~L~ynn.  A narrow road led them several miles into a secluded part of the country. A huge stone brick mansion came into view. This place was big. Even with his money, Rob had seen few homes to rival this. The immediate grounds were walled and gated. When they stopped at the gate, a high feminine voice greeted them. "~L~ynn? Is that you?" "Hi Jennifer. It's us." "I'll open the gate. Just drive right up to the front of the house." Rob pulled his car to the semicircular brick driveway in front of the house. He helped ~L~ynn out of the car and he realized how much smaller he was than her. Her heels added five inches to her already 6-ft. height. As they walked toward the front door, a small gust of wind blew ~L~ynn's chiffon skirts, affording her little male acquaintance a generous view of her femininity. When the door opened, another tall, beautiful woman looked down at Rob, shook his hand firmly, and said, "I'm Dr. Jennifer Haynes.. You must be Rob." Before he could say anything, Jennifer hugged her friend ~L~ynn, and stepped back to admire her pretty dress. "Very girly tonight, huh? What's the occasion?" "Rob likes my feminine side, Jennifer." She raised her eyebrows, looked down at Rob, and smiled.

Anonymous

PETTICOATED! (#20)
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 02:51:40 PM »
The women had done their homework: All of Rob's little late-night rendezvous with certain websites; his activity in front of the store window of Cinderella. His vulnerabilities. His weaknesses. They knew them. All of them. But they had decided to allow spontaneity to rule the evening. Well, sort of.   Jennifer was wearing a white silk blouse with a short black skirt. Her legs were encased in suntan stockings and she was wearing 4-inch black pumps. And, of course, the clear evidence of a very lacy white bra revealed itself thru her sheer silk blouse. Red lipstick. Very red. Her long jet black hair was held neatly and tightly in a bun. Rob could only imagine what this beautiful woman might look like with her hair down.  As they entered a large parlor, or sitting room, Rob noticed the clicking of the womens' high heels on the oak floors. Entering the parlor Rob saw the other woman...beautiful, but just a little less feminine-looking. This was Angie. Shorter than the other two women, her almost boyishly short brown hair and impeccable makeup made her more cute than the other two. But her little black slipdress injected a certain femininity that made her a very beautiful woman, too. Angie was only about two inches taller than Rob, and rose up from her chair, wide smile, to walk over to him and introduce herself . "Hi Rob. I'm Angie. I own the little cafe across the street from Cinderella. You are familiar with Cinderella, right?" She exchanged a smile with ~L~ynn as she waited for him to respond. ~L~ynn responded for him. "Yes, Angie, Rob is familiar with Cinderella. Aren't you, Rob?" Rob answered, "Y-yes, I...I'm vaguely familiar with Ciinderella. It's a bridal shop." "Oh! It's so much more than just a bridal shop, Rob. So much more!" exclaimed ~L~ynn. The women shared a laugh...at Rob's expense. "Where's everyone else?" asked Rob. "'Everyone else,' honey?" ~L~ynn replied. Who said there was anyone else here tonight?" "Silly me!"  Of course there is someone else. I almost forgot..." Jennifer and Angie exchanged inquisitive glances with each other. "Yes, Jennifer, Nancy is coming, too."  "Nancy? Who is that?" `Rob asked. "Oh, Nancy is a new dress designer for Cinderella. I just adore those frilly little satin party dresses she has been showing in my window recently," ~L~ynn said, smiling. She called and said she would be running a few minutes late. Actually she's bring a few sample dresses for us to examine. I'm trying to get a rush order for a few of the frilliest ones. I'm so happy she will be joining us for our little party this evening. Aren't you. Rob?" He swallowed hard. His mouth was dry. Three beautiful women waiting for his response. "I thought there were going to be some guys here." "Men. Who needs them?" Jennifer retorted. "Besides, Rob, you don't want to share three ... er, four, beautiful women with anyone, do you? Of course not, unless we intimidate you..." The three women laughed gaily as Jennifer asked all of them to take a seat. Jennifer and Angie sat in nice leather chairs while ~L~ynn led Rob to a small loveseat. As she sat down, her white chiffon skirts spilled over onto Rob's lap. The lacy outline of her exquisite white satin chemise was staring back at him, almost daring him to make a run for it. And then took her cluth, opened it, rummaged through its contents momentarily, pulled out her lipstick, and asked Rob to hold the clutch for her while she freshened her lipstick.

petticoated

PETTICOATED! (#21), by Petticoated
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2006, 01:11:41 PM »
Rob held the beautiful blonde's makeup...reluctantly. He looked for a place on the loveseat to move it... to no avail. So he just let it rest in his lap. Jennifer and Angie smiled softly at ~L~ynn as she opened her lipstick, applied it femininely to her soft lips, blotted, and then turned to her boytoy," Oh, Honey, look inside for my compact, please." She glared at him, deftly played with the hem of her short white chiffon skirts, and waited for him to comply. There would be no respite for Rob. The pregnant silence of the room. Three beautiful women with their eyes fixed on him. Should he refuse? Should he pretend he didn't hear her? And then, he summoned up enough courage, meekly, to ask ~L~ynn, "...uh, compact? In here?" He held the dainty makeup clutch in front of ~L~ynn. "Of course, Dear. Just look inside and rummage around until you find it, Rob. I need to check my lipstick in the mirror."  What would he do now? The women stared. He stared back at them. And then he looked at ~L~ynn, as if to beg her not to force him to do this. She just smiled, and as he opened her makeup bag,  ~L~ynn nodded approvingly at her two girlfriends. Rob acquiesced. "That's a  good boy, Rob." He struggled mightily to find the compact first. But he had to get past the clicking sounds of eyeshadow, blush, lipsticks, until...finally...her compact was in the bottom. As he retrieved it, she looked at him squarely in the eyes, and asked, "Will you open it and hold it for me, Dear, like a good little boy.....?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender