Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: PETTICOATED!  (Read 506595 times)

HuggyBear67

• Ballerina
Re: PETTICOATED!
« Reply #336 on: June 17, 2023, 10:23:05 AM »
Thankyou for clarifying for me - I was following the 'RE Petticoated #numbers' on the top line, rather than the reply #numbers on the 2nd line of each new posting, but I see now that the story is continuous - hugs - look forward to your story being continued.

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: PETTICOATED! (#326)
« Reply #337 on: June 20, 2023, 08:58:58 AM »
"Not only do you belong in Petticoats, Leonard. you belong in Dresses. MiniDresses, Full-Skirted, and UltraFeminine. I have a particular Dressmaker, a dear Girlfriend from college, in mind for you, leonard. Rather ~Tomboyish~ looking, extremely Dominant, and Stunningly Beautiful. She adores Feminizing pretty sissybois. Between Her designs and Mine, you will be immersed in sissy ~Feminization.~ As a matter of fact, I have already scheduled your first appointment with Her. In Her very Exclusive, Private Dress Shop. A Dress Shop for sissies, leonard. Of course, there will be other sissies there, too. All of them will be accompanied by the Women who control them. Stepmothers, Mothers, Wives, Girlfriends, real Aunties...yes, leonard. Some sissy bois will be Forcefully dragged unexpectingly to their inevitable Petticoating fate...their first Dress-fittings. And there will be nothing private about it. Some will beg. Some will plead. Many will cry. Some may even stupidly try to resist. A few of the sissy boys will meekly comply, resigned to their fate. A few may even beg to be Feminized. How will you respond, leonard? Surrounded in an Ultrafeminine Dress Shop, discreetly catering only to pretty little girlybois, where their inevitable ~Petticoated~ fates eagerly await them. Spiced with Humiliation and Shame. With no escape possible?...

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#327)
« Reply #338 on: June 30, 2023, 11:16:39 PM »
"leonard, since I'll be keeping you in Frilly Party Dresses for your Initial Feminization Period, which will be your Stage 1, lasting a minimum of Three years, you will be presented tonight, along with justine...sissy justin...property of Mistress Olympia. Both of you will be participating in the Entertainment portion of our little Soiree this evening. Kind of a Girls Night Out. Make no mistake about it, sissiboi, My focus tonight will be to deeply Shame, Embarrass, Humiliate, and begin My final Emasculation of you. Then I am going to Sissify and Feminize you. And that starts tonight, leonard. There is no escape. Now, sissy, lower yourself as Femininely as you can, in your Pretty Bouffant ~Petticoats,~ onto the Pink and white velvet Settee. Remember to Smoothe your Pettis before you slowly take your seat. Curtsey first." Alex now was in complete  charge, scrutinizing the sissy's every movement. "Your Pretty Painted fingernails should gently hold your Lacy Petticoat hems and your dip should be highly respectful. Women deserve...and We expect...a sissy boy's utmost respect. After all, YOU are the sissy. Weak, Effeminate, Pretty, and highly Envious of Our Beauty, Our ~Femininity,~ Our Dresses, and Our Power over you. Now, Curtsey like the weak pantywaist you are. That's it, GOOD boy, leonard. Now Lower yourself Femininely, careful not to wrinkle or scrunch your Petticoats. Oooooo! Listen to the delightful Rustling and Sweet Frou-frouing of your New Pettis, my weak little nancyboi," Alex exclaimed. "Now, spread your Petticoats while you slowly cross your sissy hairless legs. How sweeeeeet! Good gurl! Now, do not move while Miss Dylan gets Her clippers and cuts ALL if the Pretty hair on your head back to a very butch-like buzz cut." A horrified leonard's mouth opened, aghast at what was about to happen to him. "N...n...n...noooooooo...oh please......no......not that.....not my hair....everyone will know..." Tears were falling from the Pretty boi's eyes now. He was squirming on the UltraFeminine Settee. leonard's Full Lace Crinoline Petticoat hissing excitedly...as if now Taunting the hapless sissy. Alex smiled. Dylan was Laughing, also taunting the sissy. "Everyone will now WHAT, sissy? Hmmmmm..." Alex teased, while Dylan was quickly returning with a set of hair clippers and a Pink and White Chiffon and White Lace-Trimmed Full Cape. As Alex waited for Dylan to fasten leonard into the Feminine Chiffon and Lace Cape, and spread it over his Pettis, Alex asked leonard, "Everyone will know WHAT, sissy? Hmmmmm...?" leonard stuttered nervously..."Th...th...thattttt...thatt....that I am a...a...a...mmmmman." Alex and Dylan laughed, and mocked the weak sissy. "A WHAT!!!" Alex faced him, still Giggling, leaned over, grabbed leonard's weak little chin, looked him dead in his tear-stained eyes, and said incredulously, "A mAN!!!!! Surely you're NOT serious! Look at you!" Alex and Dylan were laughing hysterically. Alex replied, "If you're such a man.......leonard!"...Her voice dripping with sarcasm..."Then stop Me. Go ahead, little man, stop Me..."

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#328)
« Reply #339 on: July 01, 2023, 02:06:23 AM »
leonard froze. Alex let go of Her squeeze on the sissy's little chin. "Just as I thought leonard. You cry like maybe a six or seven year old little sissy boy, leonard. And as your Governess, I shall treat you as just that. A weak snivelling little pretty boy who needs the strong guidance of a young, Feminine, demanding Governess. A Woman who believes that naughty little boys like you, especially Pretty little boys, weak pantywaists, need strict discipline. Petticoat Discipline, leonard, to be exact. Now be Ms. Alexandria's obedient little girl, rest your sweet little hands in your sissy Petticoats, and Politely ask Miss Dylan to proceed so that I put you in your Frilly Blue Tulle Party Dress before you join us as one of Our very special Effeminate  little VIP guests. One of Our new very Own Pretty bois about to be Frocked and Petticoated. Oh yes, my ~Feminine~ little "7-year-old" sissy boi, there is NO way I intend to let you pass tonight as a Femmy little Girl in Her Frilly little Party Dress. Oh no. you are to be Exposed.  Now do it, sissy. Politely ask Ms. Dylan to give you the perfect buzz cut." leonard started to whimper again. More tears flowed. These Beautiful Feminine Women...so many of Them here tonight. And now he was about to be forced to join Them...fully Exposed as a Pretty Emasculated sissy for the first time. Then Alex suddenly lowered Herself onto the Feminine Settee, very close to leonard, and Femininely arranged the Skirt of Her Short Pink Floral Minidress, then Sweetly took Her long Feminine right hand and fingered the single layer of Her Own exposed ~Tulle,~ while She Femininely reached into Her Clutch Purse, removed a narrow Pink Tube of Her ~Lipstick~ with Her other hand. She removed the Gold cap, and rolled the Tube slowly until its ~frosted~ Pink tip was exposed...for leonard to see. The sissy's eyes widened. Playfully fingering the single dainty Ruffled white Tulle Petticoat of Her Short Dress, She teased leonard. Looking down at Her Dress, She asked Her sissy, "Do you like My Dress, sissy leonard? I noticed you looking at it when you saw Me for the first time. It's sooooo ~Feminine.~ Kind of Girly for Me, especially the little attached Petticoat. Slightly Ruffled. Permanently exposed. Why don't you ~touch~ it...feel it...while I apply some of My Lipstick. You know you want to, sissy. I ~dare~ you, My ~Petticoated~ playmate. Okay?"...

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#329)
« Reply #340 on: July 01, 2023, 03:10:18 AM »
Leonard was sadly mistaken if he thought the Shimmering Pink Lipstick was meant only for his Governess. Now the sweet Feminine floral scent of Her Perfume wafted in leonard's direction, exerting its own strong control over a now ~wilting~ sissy boy. leonard was weakening...overpowered by Alex's Femininity. Aiming the exposed Pink Lipstick directly at Her victim, Alex took Her other Feminine hand, gently took the sissy's Dainty right hand, and placed it strategically on Her single white layer of soft Tulle Petticoat peeking out from underneath Her Girly Minidress. "If you're a good little boy for Miss Alex, you may gently touch MY Petticoat...while I apply some Lipstick." She knew the weak-willed pansy would be unable to resist this temptation. he was in awe of Her. Of Her Feminine Beauty and the Mesmerizing effects it had on him. And when She ordered him to pucker his pretty little sissy lips, he did. With no hesitation at all. Quickly and skillfully, after showing Her pretty sissy how to blot, She told Dylan to forgo a buzz cut, "And leave just enough hair on the top to attach a "Pretty Pink Satin Bow. Make certain his hair is just short enough, however, so there is absolutely no doubt he is a Pretty boy...a sissy boi, of course. Leave NO doubt, Dylan." Now Alex signalled for Dylan to immediately begin Her elimination of the sissy's long Pretty ~girlish~ hair. "Wouldn't you like Me to apply some sweet Baby Blue ~Eyeshadow~ to match your Party Dress, leonard?" Then She added, "you're going to just love playing with ~makeup."~ And you DO want to impress the Ladies here tonight. Right? For your new Governess?..."

mommasboy

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: PETTICOATED!
« Reply #341 on: July 03, 2023, 06:11:24 PM »
" "If you're such a man.......leonard!"...Her voice dripping with sarcasm..."Then stop Me. Go ahead, little man, stop Me...""

...best line, ever!

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#330)
« Reply #342 on: July 09, 2023, 10:14:29 PM »
Alex squeezed closer to Her captive victim. She took Her long Feminine Painted Fingers and took leonard's weak...albeit reluctant(?) small right hand and invited it to touch and play with Her single Feminine layer of Ruffled White Petticoat. "Don't you just adore My little Petticoat, leinard? I wore this Dress just for you. I saw your greedy little sissy eyes focused on My Dress the moment you laid eyes on Me. I knew right then you belonged in ~Dresses.~ Besides, you're such a Pretty boi. Go ahead...feel My Tulle Petticoat. A single layer of Feminine White Tulle. Exposed. Just for you. Permanently exposed. Under My Pink Floral Minidress. I just LOVE being a Girl, leonard. I feel a sense of Power. A sense of control. You envy My ~Femininity,~ don't you? You just adore My Pretty Dresses. My Makeup.....Speaking of Makeup, let's give my pretty little sissy boi some Baby Blue Frosted Eyeshadow to match his Frilly Party Dress. Surely, my little...man...you are
not going to resist your Governess,  are you?" Alex held leonard's little Feminine fingers and "forced" them to toy with Her White Tulle. "This is  soooo much fun, isn't it, pretty boy?" Grabbing a small Eyeshadow Palette from Her Feminine Clutch, Alex moved quickly. "Always remember, pretty boy, your Eyeshadow should always match your Dress. Opening the Palette, She ordered leonard to hold it for Her while She took the small Feminine Brush and dusted the sissy's lids with Shimmering Baby Blue Powder. "There!" She exclaimed Girlishly. "Very Pretty!!! "Now...how about some ~Blush,~ sissy. Hmmmmm...?"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender