Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: PETTICOATED!  (Read 506604 times)

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: PETTICOATED! (#331)
« Reply #343 on: July 10, 2023, 07:49:32 AM »
The sissy was mesmerized. Alex moved in for the kill. "I think it's sweet that you have been watching ~Makeup~ tutorials on Tik Tok. Ohhhh yes, Lolita and I know ALL about your search history, leonard. As a matter of fact, just a few nights ago you were up all night...my, my, my...and you seemed to have an affinity for ~Blush.~ That's soooo Sweet! Does the thought of your very own Pretty ~Fluffy Blush Brush~ make you ~blush?~ Hmmmm..." Alex giggled. Quickly, leonard's new Governess retrieved a Pale Pink and Gold-handle Blush ~Brush~ from Her Feminine Clutch as well as a Pretty Palette of Pink Powder. She took Her Pale Pink tipped Fluffy White Brush and pointed it directly at Her Pretty boy, "Now, Daintily close your Eyeshadow Palette and hand it to Me." ~Click.~ The sissy's shaking Painted fingers nervously closed the Palette and Alex set it aside. "This will go in your Pretty little Purse." The sissy gulped, his face reddening. A quizzical look on his Pretty face. "Oh, don't look so surprised, sissy boi. Of course, you will be carrying your own Pretty Purse tonight. ALL REAL SISSIES Carry Pretty little Purses, leonard. And I expect your right wrist to remain ~limp~...all night. Like a true sissy. Don't look so surprised, either, Pretty boi. YOU will be all ~~limp-wristed~~ tonight for the Women, in your Pretty Baby Blue ~Tulle Minidress~...with Oodles of Stiff ~~~Lacy~~~ Petticoats, Swishing and Rustling, as you daintily meet your new fate tonight. A constant reminder of your New ~~~Petticoated~~~ status. The audacity to think of yourself as a..." Alex Laughed. "a 'man?' Oh noooo. Not a chance. Not ever. Not with these Women. Not with ~L~olita. And certainly NOT with Me." Pointing Her Femmy Blush Brush at Her victim(?), Alex handed leonard a small Palette of Pink Powder and ordered him to hold it for Her. Dipping the Beautiful ~~UltraFeminine~~ Brush into the Powder, She Femininely swirled it in the Pretty Pink, tapped it, pointed It at leonard, and ordered him not to move. As she skillfully applied the Pretty Pink Powder to his cheeks, She asked him in Her Girliest, most ~Feminine~ voice yet. "Does the Makeup make you feel Pretty, sissy?" She laughed. "You're much too Pretty...and far too Effeminate...'leonard'..." Sarcasm dripping from Her Lipsticked mouth..."Ever to be considered...a...'boy'...Of course, you're not a 'real boy,' are you leonard? Ohhh noooo. Were you a 'Mommy's Little boy,' perhaps? Scared of the Pretty Girls who made fun of you? Running home to Mummy and crying? I bet you were." Alex swirled the Feminine Brush in the Pretty Pink Powder again, laughing. "Did those mean Girls call you names? Call you a sissy? I mean you certainly weren't a boy!" As Alex finished applying ~Blush~ to Her little Pretty little charge's Pretty face, She ordered him to close the Palette of Pretty Pink Powder. ~Click.~ She took the Palette and set it aside. She aimed the Femmy Brush at him and curtly remarked again. "No, leonard. You were never a real boy. A girly-boy...perhaps. On the other hand, I was once a ~Tomboy~ who teased those pretty, weak little sissy boys who ran home crying to their Mummies. And then I was ~~Petticoated.~~" Setting the Palette of Blush and the Beautiful Pink and White Brush aside, Alex smiled, "These will be ~permanent~ fixtures in your Pretty sissy Purse, too...Now let's get you into your New ~Party Dress~..."

krystalasbaby2017

Re: PETTICOATED!
« Reply #344 on: July 20, 2023, 06:27:45 AM »
Nice slow torment of the sissy whether with a wig or brush cut they would know Leonard is a sissy

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#332)
« Reply #345 on: August 27, 2023, 11:24:05 PM »
It was time. The buzz cut had left only one single thick ponytail and as soon as Dylan had removed the cape from the Petticoated sissy, Alex invited leonard to look in the large lighted Makeup mirror above the small Femininely appointed vanity. As the defeated pretty boi gasped at the ~Feminized~ boy looking back at him, Alex and Dylan laughed while poor pitiful Petticoated leonard buried his Pretty sissified face in his cute little hands. "Don't you dare ruin your ~makeup,~ sissy," Alex warned. "Now let's get you into your Pretty Party Dress. I can't wait to see My new little sissy charge all Frocked and ~Petticoated~ for the Ladies tonight. Now...slowly stand up, ~fluff~ Your Pettis, give Miss Dylan and Me your best Feminine Curtsey, and ask Me to 'Pretty please, help you into your  Pretty New Party Dress so you can look your Sissy best. Go ahead, fluff your Pettis, sissy." leonard slowly rose to face his Tormentors, his Beautifully Feminized face betrayed by his Butch haircut, save for the thick ponytail. Alex had a smirk on Her Beautiful and ever so slightly Tomboyish mesmerizing face while Dylan smiled at the sissy's acquiescence. It was total obedience, albeit his Feminized face flushed with deep Shame. His fleeting masculinity betrayed. Taking his Pretty PaInted fingernails, leonard ~fluffed~ the Lacy Layers of Stiffly Starched Crinoline Net and ~Lace.~ The frou frouing created a musical moment to his impending frocking. After several moments, he was reminded to Curtsey and ask the two Beautiful Women to help him into his very first Frilly UltraFeminine Satin and Tulle Petticoated Minidress...

krystalasbaby2017

Re: PETTICOATED!
« Reply #346 on: September 04, 2023, 07:03:31 AM »
Looking forward to seeing what the ladies have instore for the 2 sissies tonight. Sounds frightful for the sissies but fun for the ladies

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#333)
« Reply #347 on: November 11, 2023, 08:50:40 AM »
Meanwhile, the devious and ever controlling Madame Chadwick still "entertained" delightfully wicked thoughts of "re-training" and ~Petticoating~ Her own Daughter, Alex. Smiling to Herself, seductively biting Her lower lip, Madame wondered for a moment...

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#348)
« Reply #348 on: November 24, 2023, 05:39:59 PM »
Madame Chadwick elegantly and deliberately navigated Her way thru throngs of Beautiful, Feminine and very Powerful Women all gathered here on the expansive and ~Private~ estate of Dr. JENNIFER HAYNES for "Petticoat Playtime," the portion of entertainment this very exclusive and ultra-private society of Women fortunate enough to claim membership so thoroughly enjoyed. The total shame and Subjugation of ultra-rich trust fund sissies, many with a history of naughtiness and debauchery, who had been singled out for entrapment and Permanent ~Feminization.~ Tonight, Madame Chadwick was the producer, choreographer, and Director of this little Soiree. And Madame Chadwick was BEAUTIFUL tonight. Because She chose to be. DOMINANT? Absolutely. She had just changed into Her breathtakingly ~Feminine~ knee-length White ~Chiffon~ Dress,  which did little to conceal Her White French ~Lace~ Satin Full Slip. The hem of this Gorgeous Feminine Dress was finished in SIX inches of White Floral Lace. And Her Lace was on full display tonight for two particular Effeminate Pantywaists, sissy justin and sissy leonard. Tonight, on rare display, HER LACE WAS HER FEMININE POWER, and She intended to use it. But first, as Madame quickly greeted and femininely kissed Her many fans, Her attention led Her to that hidden away, small intimate Powder Room beyond the larger one where Sissy justine had just been the VIP Guest (sissy) of Honor for twelve Beautiful Women attending a private ~Makeup~ Party, sponsored by Goddess Olympia, who had demanded that Her Pretty Little Pantywaist join the Feminone merriment as a PETTICOATED SISSY MAID. It was quite the scene as justin*e was taunted and teased by the Feminine Women while They "forced" him to hold Their Makeups, Brushes, and Lipsticks  as they  played with the sissy's stiff ~lace~ Petticoats, while laughing and mocking his "overt effeminacy." The deliberately and purposeful  click clicking of Madame Chadwick's 5-inch Stilettos across the marble floor of the Powder Room signalled Her ominous approach. As She entered the small Feminine intimate Powder Room, Alex and Dylan immediately and very respectfully ~~Curtsied.~~ sissy leonard did not. sissy leonard's greedy little sissy eyes were focused on Madame's ~Lace.~ he just froze. Alexandria swallowed hard. Why, oh why, didn't the pretty pantywaist Curtsey? She was in trouble and She knew it...

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#349)
« Reply #349 on: December 24, 2023, 02:44:23 PM »
Rarely had the Beutiful Madame Chadwick ~Dress~ed so ~Femininely~ for an occasion. And when She did, it was usually for one of those highly entertaining and extremely ~Humiliating~ evenings of "~Petticoat Playtime.-Standing directly in front of leonard, "Madame stared down at the frightened little man. She took notice of his greedy little sissy eyes now transfixed on Her Stunning Short White Chiffon
Party Dress. And what She had underneath her Feminine Frock. "Does My pretty little sissyboi like My Dress? White Chiffon? I only wear Chiffon for special little pretty boys. Only the most ~Effeminate~ ones. The ones I know I can control. And when I wear my laciest lingerie underneath my sheer Dress, it reminds  THEM that I am firmly in control. And it should remind you, My dear little pretty sissyboi, that I am in conthol of you. Always. My ~Femininity~ RULES, leonard. Always. And I am here to ~Personally~ get you into your first Pretty Little Party Dress, in your size.  With Oodles of Stiff Rustling Net ~Lace~ Pettioats.
This evening's latest very special group of "sissy boi inductees" into our exclusive club are quite petite and very ~effeminate.~  Beautifully ~ feminine~ facial features. Just like you, my special little pretty boi. Now...my sweet...pretty...weak...Effeminate sissy boi,  hold out the Lacy Hems of yOUR Rustling Petticoats, using  the tips of your pretty pink fingernails. That's it. Go ahead. Caress the hems of your Lace Pettis. All sweet and Sibilantly Rustling. Touch  your Lace...Caress it. That's my good little obedient pretty boi. Now, leonard, Swish your Petticoats . Play with your ~L~ace Petticoats while my Daughter and I confer about the Dress choices for you tonight."...😂

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender