Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: PETTICOATED!  (Read 504206 times)

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: PETTICOATED! (#350)
« Reply #350 on: December 24, 2023, 07:48:35 PM »
~~Elegantly~ and  ~Femininely,~ Madame Chadwick was about to take charge of pretty, little, and highly ~Effeminate~ leonard. Alex and Antoinette even ~Curtseyed~ to Madame Chadwick again, when She had stopped...directly in front of poor leonard. his greedy little eyes feasted themselves on Madame Chadwick's ~~Lace.~~ She was bathed in White Lace Underneath Her Sheer White Chiffon Dress. When She finally arrived to face leonard, She towered over the sissy so much that Madame's  White Satin and Lace Full Slip already had the sissy in a trance. "So, little miss leonard, do you 'approve' of my Lacy Frilly undies that I am wearing for tonight's festivities?  Are you already wondering if Madame's Bra is as Lacy as the Bodice of Her Satin Slip? Well, I can answer that question for you, leonard. My Bra is Lacier. My Bra helps Me to control you, leonard. My Bra symbolizes Femininity and Power. She then held up a black leather belt. "Be careful, leonard. I Love My Lace, young man, but I use this occasionally." Her Cherry Red Fingernails caressed the thin lashes of the stinging mini whip. "Once you feel the sting of my rather femininely styled whip, leonard, it seems to leave a lasting memory. Hopefully I won't need to use it too many times on your cute little bottom. Also remember I have the Pale Pink Wooden Paddle here tonight, too...

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#351)
« Reply #351 on: December 24, 2023, 09:17:29 PM »
Madame moved closer to leonard. One small step forward, openly taunting and challenging the sissy to resist Her. And then, slowly and purposely, Madame Chadwick takes one small step closer to leonard. " After taking that one step closer to the cowering little man, Madame stopped.  "MY oh my,  MY pretty effeminate  little man. What have you gotten yourself into here tonight?  Hmmmm...Well, you're extremely wealthy, for now. Most of that you already signed over to us.You ARE very ~pretty,~ you must admit, in a boyish sort of way.  Definitely submissive, you are terrified of Assertive Feminine Women. Your search history is very naughty, leonard. FEMINIZATION,  FORCED FEMINIZATION, SISSIFICATION, LIPSTICK, EYE SHADOW  BLUSH, MAKEUP, MAKEUP BRUSHES , LIPSTICK, LIP GLOSS, MASCARA...She paused, looked down disdainfully at Her latest victim and added, "And then there's ~PETTICOATING. PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE. PETTICOAT PUNISHMENT.~ You've searched them all, haven't you, sissy boy? You need to know something about Us, leonard. You are our very special VIP guest tonight. And WE, ~~ALWAYS~~ ~Petticoat the ~sweet~ effeminate pretty boys who are attending as Our VIP Guests. We IMMEDIATELY ~Petticoat~ Our VIP Guests. You, leonard, should  be perfect for the roles you will be playing tonight. One role is that of a sissy boy,.who fears he is about to be ~Petticoated,~ standing perfectly still, and his eyes intensely watching, almost studying the every movement of another recently~Petticoated~ sissy, carefully...and ~Femininely~ demonstrating how to serve Tea to the Ladies while wearing his Frilliest Little-Girl Style Frilly Party Dress, resplendent with frothy rustling Lace Petticoats and a full White Satin and Lace Pinafore. Three-inch White Mary Janes adorn his tiny little feet. You will play the role of the little sissy boi watching the Petticoated sissy practicing exactly how to serve tea in a Frilly Lace and Satin Party Dress. YOU will be wearing an adorable little Pale Pink Velvet Lord Fauntleroy sissy suit with adorable splashes of White Lace everywhere and Frilled White Lace Bloomers. Four inches of Exposed Ruffled White Lace, ending just above your little knees.  I will be the Lead Actor in my Dior Dress. The sissy must serve me, in this Dress, a cup of tea without spilling a drop. When this first little vignette concludes, there will be a brief intermission before our Main Attraction. Tonight a little sissy boi, you, leonard, are  being forced to accompany your Evil but Stunningly Beautiful and Powerfully Feminine Stepmother to a very private and ~Exclusive Dress Shop.~ You, leonard, will be dressed still in your Sweet Little Pink Velvet Lord Fauntleroy Suit, accompanied by your Governess. When you first enter the Dress Shop, ALL you see on every side of you is DRESSES. DRESSES. DRESSES. FRILLY! VERY FRILLY. For school-age girls of the late 50's  Party Dresses. ALL Party Dresses. Short. ~Frilly.~ Girly. In a connected building hidden in the back, this Exquisitely Girly Boutique also has "PETTICOAT PLAYLAND."  You will be on stage playing the role of the Pretty Effeminate sissy about to be thrust into the Dainty and Feminine confines of PETTICOAT PLAYLAND...

HuggyBear67

• Ballerina
Re: PETTICOATED!
« Reply #352 on: December 26, 2023, 10:03:48 AM »
Enjoying this story - but is anything missing between #333 and #348 ?????

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#350)
« Reply #353 on: January 02, 2024, 04:04:09 AM »
Madame Chadwick Elegantly stood in front of this frightened little boy(man). "Congratulations, My pretty little sissyboi, on your permanent induction into Our exclusive  Girls Club. Very few sweet little effeminate girlybois  ever meet Our standards. Beauty and Effeminacy are Our priorities, leonard. And you and sissy justin meet our Group's standards and now we want to invite you and sissy justin to Our enchanting evening of "Petticoat Playhouse," our exclusive night of Sweet Feminine vignettes featuring effeminate pretty bois portraying the roles of  sweet little sissy victims of Forced Petticoating and Feminization. Very quickly, they become ensnared in the firm but Feminine Hands of a highly secret Society of very Beautiful Women with a very strong "interest" in Sissification, with a heavy dose of  Petticoating. "Petticoat Playhouse" gives our pretty little effeminate guests, just like you and sissy justin, an opportunity to show the Ladies here tonight your delightful acting skills." Madame then  grabbed leonard's little chin, held it in place and giggled, "Our first vignette features the story of a very pretty and quite ~effeminate~ little boy who is being dragged  by a Powerful and strikingly Beautiful Woman to his impending fate within the UltraFeminine confines of the Girly Dress Shop, dragging the haplessly weak, and weak-willed, pretty boy quickly to the Ornate Entrance of a Very Feminine Dress Shoppe from the late-1950''s.  The desperate little man-child  is begging, pleading, 'Oh no. Please don't, Auntie. This is a Dress Shop for Little Girls.. ~Prissy Little Girls, especially. "Please...puhleeeeeze don't make me go in there. Please, Auntie!" "Yes, my Sweet boy. A Dress Shop For Girls," She repeats.  "Girly girls who simply love wearing their Frilly Party Dresses. And those darling stiff lace Petticoats are everywhere, too, sissy boy.. They are everywhere! You'll pass tables of Frilly and Ultralacy Satin ~Rhumba Panties~ until you are forced to..." (More Coming Soon)

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#351)
« Reply #354 on: January 04, 2024, 02:18:25 AM »
"Yes, my dear sweet good little sissy. Yes. You will play the role of the poor effeminate and very pretty Stepmother's sweet little sissy stepson. you worship Her. You worship Her Beauty, Her Femininity, and Her Absolute ~Power~ over you. And despite your sweet little desperate pleas about not really wanting to be Emasculated and ~Feminized.~ But it's too late for any of that, isn't it, leonard? Awwwwww...Your little arm is starting to hurt as your Beautiful StepMommy is dragging you faster and faster into the Highly UltraFeminine Ambiance of this particular Dress Shop. As you enter thru the ornate doors of this Overwhelming Feminine...and ~Feminizing~ sissy Trap. This poor desperate boy, his masculinity now about to be stripped away in front of all of Our Beautiful Club Members. The Petticoats, the Lace, the Satin, the Frilly Party Dresses surround you. The Proprietress of the Dress Shop runs up to greet you and now you are being pulled all the way inside. Now you are faced with the reality that it was, indeed, your ~effeminacy~ and your Very Pretty Face. A pretty boi. Your Stepmother forces you to try on one Frilly Dress after another. And you never try to stop Her. Because you can't. You're too scared. You're a pathetic prettyboy pantywaist and you are about to try on Very Frilly, Prissy, Lacy, and Girly Party Dresses suited for very special Little boys. Sissi bois. The really pretty and already ~Effeminate~ sissy bois, especially. Are you going to finally try to prove your masculinity by resisting Me tonight, leonard?.Or will you go willingly? I wonder...your very last chance to rescue your vanishing masculinity...what's left of it.  Or will you willingly model ~EVERY~ Frilly Little Dress for me that I put you in. You see, leonard, you WILL model Party Dresses for Us tonight while the members critique your ~Femininity.~."... (More to come...)

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#352)
« Reply #355 on: January 04, 2024, 10:22:06 PM »
And now the Stunning, Strikingly ~Feminine~ sissycrushing Madame began Her final verbal assault on whatever remnants of masculinity leonard was desperately clinging to now. "Oh yes, My Pretty effeminate sissy boy, I have several very effeminate Satin and Lace Party Dresses for you to try on for Me before I decide which one you will be wearing for ALL of Us tonight. You DO know that I've always believed when it comes to really Pretty AND effeminate little sissy bois,  such as yourself, leonard, that I'm putting you in Dresses right away. I'm not even hesitating.  My Pretty little  sissy boi who Stepmummy wants in Dresses...really Frilly Dresses. Now that I have you in your Petticoats, I want you in Dresses...Frilly Dresses...every day. Or in a short Pale Pink Satin and White Lace French Maid's Uniform of the Finest English Bridal Satin. ALWAYS  with cloud after cloud after cloud of Stiff Pink Tulle and Stiff White Crinoline Lace Petticoats  displaying Themselves prominently..." back soon

petticoated

Re: PETTICOATED! (#353)
« Reply #356 on: January 28, 2024, 11:25:29 PM »
Madame Chadwick directed Her attention to Alex. "Which Dress have you chosen for our pretty little pantywaist's debut tonight, my Dear?" Alex curtsied before answering Madame, "The baby blue Silk Satin Minidress, with a layer of baby blue Tulle overlay, Madame." "Is it the Very Full-Skirted one with the Pretty Baby Blue Flower and Lace overlay, my Dear?" Alex curtsied again. "Yes, Madame. It is short...definitely a minidress, midthigh, with attached Net Crinoline Petticoats. The skirt is VERY full. And three-quarter length puffed sleeves, Madame." Madame nodded and asked, "How many Petticoats will the sissy be wearing?" Alex curtsied again, "Two, Madame. Very Full. White Net Crinoline, each five tiers, and very Lacy Hems along floral Lace Overlay on the outer Petti." "Shoes?" Madame continued. Alex curtsied yet again, "Matching baby blue slingbacks, with spiked 4-inch Heels." Madame laughed. "Stockings?" Alex curtsied, "Pale White, Madame, with Exquisite White Lace at the tops." Madame nodded Her approval. "Are those the ~Petticoats~ Dylan modelled for the sissy while he was caged? And, of course, the one with the carefully hidden layers of Pink Tulle?" Alex curtsied, "Yes, Madame." "Excellent choices, my Dear. Excellent." Madame thought for a moment, looked down at the frightened sissy, squeezed his chin, looked back at Alex, and said to leonard, "My Dear boy, I have a special trest for you tonight. How would you like a crisp new three-tier white Taffeta ~Petticoat~ to wear under all of your other ~Petticoats~ beneath your Frilly minidress tonight? Have you ever worn Taffeta before? It has this unmistakable ~Swish~ and ~Rustle~ which has a decidedly ~Emasculating~ effect on  pretty little isssybois...especially when they are being ~~Petticoated~• for the very first time. You cannot make a single move in your Party Dress without that musical Rustling and Swishing of your Taffeta Pettis. You WILL wear one especially for the Ladies tonight, won't you, my dear? It's Feminizing effects on a sissy's fledgling masculinity can be quite humiliating...and quite ~arousing,~ too," She teased and taunted. All leonard could do was swallow hard, his eyes full of fear, unable to utter a word. "There! That's settled!" Then Madame Chadwick directed Her attention to Alex, "As for you, my Dear, while I  ~Petticoat~ leonard, you may be excused to put on Your new Dress...one I have chosen ~especially~ just for YOU..."

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender