Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: PETTICOATED!  (Read 504291 times)

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
PETTICOATED! (#7)
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 10:22:09 AM »
"What do you mean by that?" Rob answered, sounding a bit defensive. "Oh...just asking. That's all. So what do you do for a living, Rob?" "Investments, mostly. I work out of my apartment." ~L~ynn was keeping the conversation going. "Where do you live in the city?" "Near Central Park" The two of them talked about New York for a while; Rob seemed more at ease as the morning went by. ~L~ynn excused herself to go to "the little girls' room. I'll be right back." Rob nodded okay and looked again at his watch. "Don't worry; I won't let you miss your silly little golf game. I'll be right back. Okay?" She slipped out of sight as she entered the cafe. She passed Angie and the two exchanged knowing smiles. When ~L~ynn returned to Rob's table, the smallish man  immediately noticed the beautiful blonde had unbuttoned the second top button to her blouse, exposing a peak of the delicate white lace surrounding her satin bra. Just enough lace to tantalize his greedy eyes. ~L~ynn's feminine perceptions discerned a more rapid heartbeat from Rob. She could sense it.  And she wondered. Would he ask her for her number?  Would he be brave enough? She knew he was interested. "I'd like your number. I'd like to take you to dinner the next time I'm up here," Rob said to her. "That is, unless, you're seeing someone." "That's so sweet. Thank you for asking me, Rob. No, I'm not seeing anyone at the moment. I can give you my card, if you like. I'll put my cell number on it for you. And do you have a card, Rob? Or a number. Who knows, I may call you sometime." He hesitated. "Sure. Do you have a pen? Something to write on? I...I...don't have any...cards on me right now." ~L~ynn borrowed paper and pen from Angie and secured Rob's numbers. She paid their check, and upon returning to their table, looked at Rob, and suggested, "I don't have any business cards on me, Rob. We'll go across the street and I'll run inside to my office and get you one. Okay?" Before Rob could answer, she pulled him by his hand and led him back across the street. Standing in the entrance to Cinderella, Rob tried not to look directly at the frilly dresses and petticoats in the window. Of course, ~L~ynn took her time getting her key and opening the door. "Come in with me, Rob...I'll get you one of my cards. They're in the back, where my office is." That's okay... I'll wait for you out here," stammered Rob.  "Nonsense! Come in! Let me show you around..."

petticoated

PETTICOATED! (#8)
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 11:16:17 AM »
Hesitatingly, Rob entered this sanctity of ultrafemininity. ~L~ynn guided her new friend through the racks of swishing, hissing bridal dresses, dainty flower girl frocks, petticoats, and other lacy dainties, towards the back. The young man brushed up against more than one taffeta and satin and tulle creation. He had to use his hands to brush the dresses away from him. It seemed as though this woman had led him through the frilliest dresses in the store. Every dainty frock seemed lacier and frillier than the next. "So many frilly dresses!" exclaimed ~L~ynn. "I guess I'm just a girly-girl at heart." He didn't comment.  He was too nervous. Too anxious. Entering her office, ~L~ynn pulled a business card from off her large desk, wrote her cell number on it, and handed it to Rob. "Call me, Rob. Okay? If you don't, I'll be calling you," she giggled. "Now, let me freshen my makeup and I'll walk you out to your car. Taking the black patent leather clutch from inside her desk, she opened it and removed a small compact and a brush. She gently rolled her brush in the powder, applied a few short strokes to each cheekbone, and while she triumphantly held the brush in her hand, she pointed it at him and said, matter-of-factly, "Now for some lipstick. I don't go anywhere without fresh lipstick." She returned the compact and blush brush to her makeup bag and searched for her tube of lipstick. "Ah, here it is!" After she applied the luscious red lipstick, she lowered it back into the tube and gave a significant glance to her male  guest. "Will you be up here next weekend, Rob...to play golf?" ~L~ynn asked, a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She pressed her painted lips together, got up from her chair, moved around to the front of her desk, and took a seat on top of it, in front of Rob, who was now sitting in a small chair in front of  her, mesmerized by what had just transpired. ~L~ynn crossed her long legs, looked down at her little friend, her lacy satin bra allowing him tantalizing views, and told him, "Coffee. Next Sunday. Same time." He nodded in the affirmative. "Good," she said. "Don't be late. I like my boys on time. Now I'll walk you to your car." She led him through the same maze of frilly dresses again and ushered him outside.  "I'm looking forward to coffee again next Sunday, Rob.," she said as he opened the door to his car. As he got in, ~L~ynn made one more "request, "Oh,...no golf next Sunday. Okay? Pretty please? Just you and me. Okay, Rob?" She leaned into the car and waited for his confirmation. "Okay...no golf," Rob agreed.   "That's a good boy. Now run along to your golf game and I'll see you next week. We're going to have so much fun....."

petticoated

PETTICOATED! (#9)
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 03:21:54 PM »
~L~ynn remained outside until the black BMW was out of sight. She pulled out her cell phone and called  her PI. "Hi, Samantha. It's ~L~ynn...we need to talk. He just left my store." Samantha responded, "I know. I drove by and saw you having coffee with him this morning across the street from your business. Do you want me to follow him and I can meet you later today?" "Yes," ~L~ynn answered.  "He said he was going to play golf." "I'll let you know. If he goes to the golf course, I'll call you. Golf takes four to five hours to play. We can meet while he's on the golf course. I'll call you back." "Fine," ~L~ynn said. "I'll be in my office." Twenty minutes later, Samantha called ~L~ynn to report that Rob Morrizzon had just teed off on the first hole. "He hit the ball a long way. And he hit it straight. He's playing with three other men. I'll see you in a few minutes," said Samantha. When she arrived, ~L~ynn was at the door to meet her. ~L~ynn and Samantha compared notes. But when Samantha told ~L~ynn that Rob had a condominium just outside of town, ~L~ynn was surprised. "He told me he lived in the city." "Oh, he does," confirmed Samantha. Overlooking Central Park. He bought the condominium here in town about six months ago. Lately he's been coming up on Thursday evenings and leaving Monday mornings." ~L~ynn was intrigued by the fact that her male friend was living nearby but was miffed he had not mentioned it to her in their conversation. Samantha then proved all her worth to her client when she told ~L~ynn she had hacked into his computer and had been following its activity for the last week. "Which computer, Samantha? The one in his condominium here, or the one in New York?"  The PI answered, "Both."   "Tell me, Samantha. Tell me everything,"  said the blonde beauty.  Samantha pulled out her Blackberry and followed ~L~ynn to ~L~ynn's office. In her office, ~L~ynn and Samantha sat down together. "Here are his ten most frequently Googled sites," Samantha began...

petticoated

PETTICOATED! (#10)
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 05:12:13 PM »
"Okay, here they are, in order, with number one being the most frequently visited site: Number Ten: Birch Academy for Sissy Maids/Uniforms; Number Nine: Mrs. Silk's House of Enforced Feminization: Number Eight: Buffalo Betties Sissy Site; Number Seven: FM-site; Number Six: Miss - by Elaine;  Number Five: FM-site; Number Four: Petticoat Pond; Number Three: Petticoat Discipline Quarterly; Number Two: Petticoat Punishment Art," Samantha stopped and said, "And the site he has been visiting more than any other site the past week is, curiously, a little shop on Ebay. It's called "BBT Sissy Closet." He's hit that site many times, usually late at night.  He keeps going to a page with those little-girl style party dresses." "And then there's this one particular dress." "Dress?" ~L~ynn asked.  Oh, yes. It's described as a "Lockable Baby Pink Satin Organdy Dress," Samantha added.  ~L~ynn was suddenly now calculating, asking all the right questions. "Samantha, what about his favorite search terms? Do you have those, too?" "Oh yes, I've got them right here. Then I can give you some of the images, if you'd like." "Are you kidding? I want it all," ~L~ynn declared. "Okay, here are the terms: Number Ten: Petticoat Punishment; Number Nine: French Maids; Number Eight: Forced Feminization; Number Seven: Petticoated Sissy Maid: Number Six: Petticoated, Frocked, and Feminized ; Number Five: Frilly Little Satin and Lace Party Dresses with Stiff Lace Petticoats; Number Four: Party Dresses for Sissies; Number Three: Petticoats, Makeup, and Lace; Number Two:  Petticoat Punishment Art by Christeen; And Number One, quite simply, is 'Petticoated and Humiliated.'"  ~L~ynn commented, "I do believe I've got a little sissy boy. A very rich little sissy boy. Tell me about the images, Samantha."  "He is fascinated with this one artist. Her name is Christeen. She depicts petticoating. The boys are always wearing these really frilly little girly dresses. dominated and humiliated by all beautiful women. A lot of those frilly, dainty, girly party dresses. You can find all the sites right here on your computer. By the way, he's also infatuated with images of French Maids, especially the dominant-looking ones in those short little frilly maid's outfits with their lace petticoats showing. Here are the addresses.  So what are you going to do now?" Without hesitating, she looked at Samantha, smiled, and then stated coldly, "I'm going to petticoat him."

petticoated

PETTICOATED! (#11)
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 10:20:18 PM »
~L~ynn  always had been a thorough researcher. Whether it was researching for  term papers in college,  working on a chemistry project, or identifying her clientele for Cinderella, she was thorough. And now she resolved to thoroughly research one Robert Morrizzon. Samantha called her again on Thursday with updates: He had gone out all  three nights he had been back in the city. Monday he went to a sports bar with some guys, shot pool, and had some beers.  Tuesday evening he met a woman...early 20's, perhaps, very stylish, about his height, dark hair, dark eyes. She held his hand every chance she got, even at dinner. He took her back to a penthouse not far from where he lived. Wednesday night he went with another woman, also very pretty, to the theatre. They stopped for drinks afterwards in the theatre district. He waited with her as a cab picked her up around midnite.  Meanwhile, ~L~ynn was learning about the "other Mr. Morrizzon." The secret Mr. Morrizzon. The vulnerable Mr. Morrizzon.  Her thoughts were interrupted when Angie dropped by to catch up on the latest news. As ~L~ynn told her about all of the secrets she had discovered about Rob, Angie stared in disbelief.  Together they surfed some of Rob's favorite websites and oohed and aahed at one frilly dress after another. That's when ~L~ynn told Angie that she had already ordered "every sissy dress I could find. I guessed at his size. He is only about 5'4". He's thin.  It will be several weeks before anything arrives. Besides, Angie, I want a relationship with this guy first. Go out with him. Spend time with him. Tease him. Control him. After all, I know his weaknesses. Girly things. Dainty things. Feminine things. Satin and lace. Petticoats. Makeup. And women. Beautiful feminine women. Especially those who love to feminize and petticoat little sissy boys..."

petticoated

PETTICOATED! (#12)
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 11:38:00 PM »
"You're serious, aren't you?" Angie asked. "I've never been more serious.  Think about it, Angie. This little rich boy, every penny inherited, and he's trying to keep up this ordinary guy image.  He's a nice guy. He's cute. We had an enjoyable morning at your place.  He believes he almost got caught...by me...but he thinks his secret is still safe. I want him to believe that... for now." "So how long before you decide to...you know...before you..."  "Petticoat him?  The way I see this, his mind already is being petticoated. Angie, I believe he moved up here on the weekends at least partly to see Cinderella's display window.  I need to keep Rob up here, out of the city. Have him all to myself. Encourage him to play golf up here for a while. Whatever it takes to get him out of New York, I've got to do it. If I could only convince him to invest in a home...in upstate Connecticut. An estate. Like those shown in the Sunday New York Times Magazine. Allow me to hire a staff to maintain the home. Hire some maids. Some special maids. Put them in frilly satin dresses with layers of lacy crinoline petticoats. Very feminine. Very dominant. And very pretty...Tall... My height. Put them in heels. Offer them "petticoating bonuses"...incentives..." Angie interrupted ~L~ynn, laughing, "Petticoating bonuses? How much are you thinking?" "Oh, I don't know. Maybe two hundred fifty thousand dollars? I want only the best for these positions, Angie." "But how are you going to get access to the money?" "Oh, I don't see a problem with that. By the way,"~Lynn said, "Rob has been visiting a site the for the last couple of day that sells this really sexy, romantic lingerie. Very feminine. It's called 'Secrets in Lace.' He has been looking primarily at slips. Lacy slips. I ordered three today. I also ordered some bras, too. I'm hoping the slips come Saturday.  There's nothing more I'd rather do Sunday than to meet Rob Morrizzon in a short skirt with a lacy slip. Sit close to him as we sip coffee across the street from Cinderella. Show a little lace from my slip. Take his hand and guide it to rest on my legs, nestled in some lace. And then take a stroll across the street...to Cinderella..."

petticoated

PETTICOATED! (#13)
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2006, 08:23:44 PM »
~L~ynn was already thinking about a plan. "Angie, I've got to do this slowly...deliberately...femininely. My femininity is my power. Petticoats, lace, makeup, frilly satin party dresses, feminine women who love taunting and teasing weak little men..." "So you're calling him a sissy?" "Yes."  "And are you going to call him a sissy - to his face?" Eventually."  I'm  Googling every frilly sissy party dress site out there. I've already started. I'm ordering as many of those girly-girl dresses as I can. The daintier, frillier, lacier the dress...the better." Angie's mouth dropped open, ~L~ynn, you didn't! ... What colors did you buy?" "All pink and white. Pale pink. Mostly satin. Some taffeta. I love the tulle. Very lacy. Very frilly. I'm buying them now...for later.  I'm going to the city tomorrow morning to buy fifteen to twenty of those cute little pageant dresses. The largest girls' sizes they have.  And I'm going to 'display' them in a prominent spot Sunday morning.   A pink satin settee will be facing that display."  "And just where will your special little display be located?"  "I don't know. In the middle of the dresses, I think. We can clear out a small area and put the party dresses on three sides with the settee in the middle." ~L~ynn smiled..."Hey Angie, isnt that what we girls call 'ambiance?"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender