Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 154180 times)

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Susan's Three Way Revenge
« on: July 01, 2017, 10:13:23 AM »
My first ever story. Been reading for years. Please give me comments and suggestions

John Jones awoke to another wet bed in the early hours of late  September. The fourth time this week. His bed wetting started in later August when him and his mother moved into a new house and neighborhood. John's father left his mother two years earlier and made little contact to john of his mother since. John's mother, Janet Jones needed a change in her life. She wanted to leave behind the old house and pick up and go someplace new. She found a well priced house that was in a great school district three hours away from her old home. While she was thrilled to leave her old life behind, John was less then excited. He loves his old school and friends he made there. The last thing 14 year old John wanted to do was start high school brand new not knowing anyone. His stress of starting a new school once he moved to the new home is when the bed wetting started. John who never had any bed wetting problems before was upset this was happening to him almost every day since school started. His mother grew concerned and took him to a doctor in town who couldn't find anything physically wrong with John. The doctor  suggested that the wetting was caused by stress of the move and starting a new school and that he would simply outgrow the problem once high school started. Problem was it became more  frequent now. While back in August he was wetting the bed maybe 2 nights a week, it was now becoming everyday in Sepetember.

John gathered all of his sheets off the bed to try and hide them before his mother saw his 4th wet bed this week. As he was pulling them off his mother walked in and caught him red handed. "John! Oh no not again. 4 times this week! High school isn't that bad, not bad enough to wet the bed 4 times in one week". Janet Jones could see john lowering his head in shame, blushing red in both cheeks and a slow tear rolling down his eye. The last thing she wanted to do was to yell at her son for wetting the bed she knew it must of been  humiliating to be 14, a freshman in high school and wetting the bed. She quickly hugged him and told him to get in the shower and be fast since the bus would be coming soon.

As john got out of the shower and changed into his normal clothes he was mad at himself, how am I becoming a nightly bed wetter. As he gathered his backpack and heading towards the door his mother said "John, we really have to find a way to fix this problem. I know it upsets you and it upsets me as well as this is becoming a everyday thing. Will talk more about this when you get home from school. Have a good day honey." As john was walking towards the bus stop he saw a face he always seen at the bus stop. Susan Stall. Susan was in John's grade and in several of his classes. Susan was a very overweight child with long blonde hair and glasses. She was a member of the cheerleading team at school and when she first saw john on the first day of school had a bit of a crush on him. That ended quickly after John made fun of her weight in front of several older classmates. John soon learned the attention he got from the old kids about making fun of Susan felt good. While Susan never really bothered him, john wanted to be liked and accepted by his classmates. The day was Friday and the school had a football game later tonight. As john walked up to Susan he noticed her in her blue and white cheerleading uniform with a  pleaded skirt that reached Susan's mid  thighs. Two other students were at the bus stop waiting waiting for the bus with Susan talking to themselves. "God Susan, can the cheerleading squad get you a different uniform? That skirt is so gross on you. Think about the other people that have to look at your fat thighs all day!" The two students laughed as the bus pulled up. Susan didn't say a word. She slowly smiled to herself as she sat down on the bus. She knew by the end of the day everything would be going her way. 

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Re: Susan's three way revenge.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 01:54:02 PM »
As John walked into the cafeteria holding his lunch. While Looking for an empty table, John was still very new and rather shy and still hadn't made any real friends yet. He always tried to get the cafeteria early so he could get a table before anyone sat down and hoped someone would sit with him. He sat down at a small six person table and waiting for anyone to sit with him while eating his lunch slowly. 10 minutes went by and the lunch room was completely filled with 100's of students packed at tables. John still sat alone and looked at all the different tables and the different social circles of high school. He saw the football players at one table, the popular kids at another, the punks, band geeks, cheerleaders and all other kids all sat at there respected social table. As john sat there knowing he would again eat by himself.

"Is this seat taken"? A girl's voice called from behind him. John turned around to see Susan Stall holding her lunch tray with a rather smug smile on her face. John was in shock at first, he actually sort of wanted Susan to sit with him, he would always get so lonely at lunch. John knew he couldn't allow her to sit there. Even he had somewhat of a image, he couldn't be sit eating with Susan. While trying to think of a snappy mean thing to say Susan plopped down across from him at the table. Her smug grin looked just like it had on the bus was back. Like she knew something. "Susan, you can't sit with me, why don't you sit at cheerleader table and watch what they eat. Might be good to learn some healthy eating tips from skinny pretty girls." John fet like he put Susan in her place. He only wished he was louder so other kids could have heard him. " you know John, I would be a lot nicer to me. You never know what could happen in the crazy  structure of high school. One day your  popular, the next day your the bottom of the barrel. It's truly an amazing thing." John was almost finished with his lunch as Susan sat down with hers. He wanted to make his lunch as short as he could and get out before anyone saw him sitting with her. "Well yeah Susan? Your so fat you will always be at the bottom of the barrel because you sink like a stone." As he gathered up his garbage he noticed a student named Chris in the grade above stand up at his table and pointed at John and Susan. "Hey everyone, look at the new cutest couple in school!" The  cafeteria roaded with laughter as John blushed red moved quickly to the trash cans to throw out his lunch. "Maybe John could wear Susan's  varsity letterman cheerleader jacket. We all know it would fit him."  As john rushed out the doors he looked back at Susan who was waving at him and blew him a kiss. This was not a good way to end his Friday. His face was burning beat red and  He started to feel his bladder grow and realized he was wetting his pants at school!

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 02:28:38 PM »
John sprinted to the bathroom before anyone saw what he did. As quick as a flash he locked himself in the bathroom stall, sat down on the toilet and shook his head in  frustration as he slowly began to cry. How was this happening in the day time now? John started to collect toilet paper and began dabbing the front of his pants trying for some kind of hope the pee stain would go away. No such luck for John since his light color blue jeans made the pee stain stick out like a sore thumb. For several minutes he tried every  combination of whiping and dabbing his pants with no results of the stain going away he was whiping for so long he heard the bell for the next class ring. Panic rushed though John knowing he would have to walk into class late with his pee pants on.

He then thought of an idea, maybe he could cover the front of his pants with his books and backpack, surely it wasn't the best idea but he had no choice. John placed the backpack along with his notebook over the front of his pants, wished for the best and opened the bathroom door and walked out into the hall way.

As he walked in the hallway he got a bit more  comfortable. Nobody knew he wet his pants, they only made fun of him cause Susan was sitting at his table. Just keep the backpack and books in front of you and get though the rest of the day. As he reached his math class and opened the door, his Teacher Ms. Stafford, an older angry woman noticed him walking in. "John your 10 minutes late to my class where is your hall pass"? She said sternly. John was at a loss for words and simply couldn't come up with a good excuse. "Well you can stay with me after school for an hour till you can think of a good one. Now take a seat." This was not turning out to be a good day for John that was for sure. He scanned to find only one empty seat and it was next to Susan. He carefully walked covering the pee stain as all eyes were on him as he took his seat. John headed quiet comments such as "oh they really must be a hot item, there sitting next to each other now". "We gotta vote for the
 For homecoming" and " I bet John carries her Pom Poms for her" his face turned red at that one. The class dragged on and all John wanted to do was be back at home and away from all the bullies in his school, John noticed Susan staring at him several times during class, almost like she was sizing him up for something. The school day ended but John still had to stay an extra hour after school for Mrs. Stafford dention. As john was doing his homework in her class she asked him if he had a good reason why he was late, the only thing he could think of was " I was in the bathroom" meekly. " it must of been some emergency judging by the stain in the front of your pants" Mrs. Stafford said with amusement. John went pale, he couldn't believe what the teacher said, how did she know, he looked down at the front of his pants and saw that he took the backpack off him and placed it on the floor to do his homework. "I spilled water on my self." He badly lied to her. Mrs. Stafford laughed and raised an eyebrow at his that  shattered his lie into million pieces. "Go on and go home, and don't be late again." John rushed outta class and just wanted to get home. Running to his locker he noticed someone put a picture of a heart on his locker which read "Johnny and Susie 4 Ever". That picture must of been hanging there for everyone leaving school to see it. He ripped off the picture, grabbed his jacket and started the mile long walk home with his mind racing of what everyone is going to say at school on Monday. He then realized that his mom said she would have a talk with him about his bedwetting when he got home. He got more nervous as he approached his house, what was she going to say? Did she have a plan? As he saw his house he noticed an  unfamiliar car parked into the driveway. The white minivan was parked next to his moms car and as he got closer he noticed a sticker on the back windshield. " Central High School Cheerleading" it was one of those parent support stickers that has a child's name on it and the activity they do. His face went blank as he read the name "Susan" at the end of the sticker. "Why would Susan Stall's mother be here"? John opened his front door to hear two women talking from the kitchen.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 01:26:15 PM »
" that's how the  schedule works , just keep track of his progress in the calendar and make note of changes, I tell you this worked like a gem for Susan, she was cured in about six weeks." John heard an unknown woman's voice saying. As he turned into the kitchen he saw a large heavy set woman talking to his mother while drinking coffee. A binder was opened that John's mother and the unknown woman were looking at, and what looked to be a pink diaper bag was also on the kitchen table. John's mother smiled as she saw her son and said warmly "John this is Barbara Stall, I believe you know her daughter Susan. We became friends during back to school night when we noticed you and Susan had so many classes together". John was relieved, he thought Mrs. Stall was here to tell her about the bullying, but it seemed it was a friendly visit. "John, I must say Susan talks about you non stop. She says your so funny and nice and how good friends you became since the start of the school year" said  Barbara Stall. John taken back not sure what to say played into the lie to further himself not getting in trouble. " ummm yeah, Susan is a great friend. She's really nice and a great cheerleader" john lied, that last line made him crack a smile saying she was a great cheerleader when in fact she was one of the most  uncoordinated ones on the team. "Oh John did you spill something on your pants? You have a rather large stain on them" said  Barbara Stall laughing a bit. John's face went bright red,  Barbara giggled a bit and looked at his mother who made the Familiar stress face that John was so used to her making every morning when he had a wet bed.  Barbara  looking at john's  embarrassment and the look of disappointment in Janet Jones face knew it was time to leave. John still at a lost for words couldn't even mumble out an explanation of the stain. "Well I'm sure that stain will come right out, thanks for the coffee Janet, call me first thing in the morning to let me know how it goes. John we have to arrange a play date soon for you and Susan since your such good friends, she would love to see you at the house." As  Barbara was heading towards the door John noticed the Pink diaper bag still on the kitchen table. "Mrs. Stall don't forget your diaper bag" john said still nervous about the stain comment she made. "Oh John that's so sweet of you to bring that up, but that's a present for your mother" she said in a very sweet tone and a large smile on her face. She exited the house and John Turned around to see his Mother holding the pink diaper bag in her arms and told John, "we need to talk sweetheart" in a rather stern voice.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 09:36:15 AM »
John felt sick with nerves as he took a seat on the couch. "John, since then bed wetting started I just didn't know what to do. I know the doctor said it should just go away with time but it's outta control now. I mean your having daytime accidents now" she pointed right at John's pee stained croch. John didn't even try to make up an excuse, that's how bad he knew the problem had become. "When I was telling Mrs. Stall about your bed wetting she told me of her plan". John's eyes bugged out of his head. "You told Mrs. Stall? Why would you do that? She's going to tell Susan!" Josh yelled out almost in tears. "Now John don't worry. She promised me this would be our seceret. You might actually be surprised that Susan had the same problem as you
When she was Nine, she wet every night for months". John rolled his eyes when he heard of the age. 9 years old? Here He was 14 and she was 9 years old, a terrible example he thought. "Mrs. Stall told me she put Susan back in 'Protection' and kept a detail log and chart of her bedwetting, with the proper plan she said Susan was cured in six weeks. At the time her Doctor found nothing wrong with her physically just like you,
But the fact that she had to wear protection motivated her so much that she stopped wetting ever since." John almost threw up at the idea, "what kind of protection?
Diapers mom? Your going to make me wear diapers?" Janet put her hand on her son's shoulder. "John, diapers are what babies wear. We know your not a baby, your a 14 year old boy. The 'protection' is just something to keep you and the bed safe. Diapers is the wrong word and your making yourself upset over it. It's a piece of cloth, that's it. Think of it as a big towl that you wear and that's it." John started to cry. "Will try this out for a few weeks and see how it goes. I have run out of ideas now sweetie. I think we're both desperate to try to find something that works. I trust Mrs. Stall. Very much. When I told her about your problem she really wanted to help me since she knows how  frustrating it can be. So please honey, for me and for you can we try this new idea?" John looked in his Mother's caring eyes and nodded. Maybe this would help, maybe this could cure him.

Several hours later after dinner and John finished
His nightly shower he entered his room to find his mother waiting there with the pink diaper bag. A pink plastic changing mat was spread out on his bed and john looked on in shock wearing just a towel. "Now John,
I know this is a bit  uncomfortable for you. I'm sure the last thing a 14 year old boy wants is for his mother to see him naked. I will teach you how to do this overtime so it will be less uncomfortable. Now come over and drop that towel and lay down on this mat" John just hung his head in shame as we walked towards his bed, he dropped his towel and tried to cover his manhood as best he could, the  embarrassment shook him to the core that his mother saw his Newley grown hair down by his crotch. As he laid on the mat, he just closed his eyes and tried to think of him someplace else as he felt cool baby powder cake his skin. "Now I never used cloth diapers, I mean protection before so be patient with me." His mother giggled a bit at letting the word diaper slip out which knew caused much humalation to her son. John sat there, almost in a  catatonic state as his mother tried for several minutes trying to figure out the cloth diapers. In the end she took out her IPad and watched a step by step video on YouTube about cloth diapers. "Turn the baby over while changing their diaper" the video said during the instructions. John winced at hearing him referred to as a baby in the video. After what felt like an  eternity Janet had her 14 year old son in a
Large cloth diaper. John leaned up and looked now and his now diapered body in total Humalation.

"We're lucky that Susan is a bigger girl, in fact when she was nine years old her waist size was the same as
Yours currently. Mrs. Stall made all the protection in her size which is now your size so that's good news we didn't have to buy new protection. "John shuddered at the though of the "good news" and got very  depressed at knowing he was wearing an actual diaper Susan once wore." Now let's get the plastic pants on you and we will be done" Janet said happily. How could there be more john thought with dredd. As he looked at
The diaper bag he saw his mother pull out several pairs of plastic pants all in pastel colors. He noticed pink, yellow, purple all which had some kind of lace and bows around the leg holds and waist. He now realized that these were plastic panties that once belonged to his victim that he would now have to wear. His mother found a pair of clear white pants with no lace or bows. "Do these look ok to you honey?" His mom held out the plastic panties. John shook his head yes as he stepped into the pants and his mom placed them perfectly in place with his diaper. As she was putting them in place he noticed the pink diaper safety pins that held his diaper in place.

"Now John, part of the program is to get a  minimum Of 10 hours of rest, so we're going to make your bed time every day at 9:30. Since it's all ready 9:15 now will just call it a night". John was taken back at such an early bedtime, his usual bedtime was around 1130 and now it was 2 hours early. He really didn't want to make a fuss since he looked so babyish all ready in his new "protection". He got into bed under his mother's watchful eye. "Now sweetie, if you wet yourself during the night don't wake me up, and don't take off your protection. your supposed to be  uncomfortable to motivate your body more. I'll see you In the morning. I love you honey." She said sweetly as she turned of the light leaving John alone in the dark wearing his new protection.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 09:38:26 PM »
As john tossed and turned which felt like for hours due to his new uncomfortable feeling between his legs he thought about Susan and his classmates. She along with many of his classmates were at the Football girl. Susan would be cheering on the team and due to her size would be the base for many of the cheer  routines. John then thought of Cindy Rockwell who was the head cheerleader and captain of the team. John loved Cindy. She was the  definition of beautiful. John looked forward to every  Friday's at school since he could get a glance at Cindy in her blue and white cheer uniform. Anytime john saw her he would eye her in case she would bend over and see those  delicious  Blue bloomer cheerleading briefs she wore. Whenever John saw those brifs he would  instantly go hard. While laying in bed just thinking of them made John go rock hard. He started to  fantasize about him being naked with her, her slowly taken off her cheerleading uniform and being in nothing but her bloomers and Bra holding a pair of Pom poms in the schools colors of blue and white. John got harder by the second  visualizing everything. John took his hand and reached for his croch because he knew he had to  pleasure himself to the amazing  Image. As john reached his hand towards his protection he  realized he couldn't fit his hand down the waistband. He tried to get into the grove to  pleasure and himself but just
Couldn't get it. He was nervous to unpin the protection because he had no idea how to put it back into place. He laid there feeling almost as helpless as a real baby. He got harder at the fact that he couldn't do anything and  whimpered and frustration feeling so babyish that he could t even  relieve himself.

As john  laid  frustratingly in bed  Barbara Stall picked up Susan from the football game. Susan tossed her cheer bag into the back of the mini van and sat down in the front seat. "Great job cheering tonight honey. You looked so great" Mrs Stall told her  daughter. Susan who was happy the team won and her cheers went  perfectly but she had other things on her mind. "How did it go with John's mother"? She asked almost  Imediately once she stepped  in the vehicle.  Barbara Stall had a large grin and showed her a picture on her phone. The picture was John laying on the pink changing mat with his diaper fully pinned in. John's mother snapped the picture while his eyes were closed. Janet only took the picture to see if she pinned the diaper on right. Suan looking at the photo was on cloud 9. Her first part of the Humiliation kicked off perfectly and now she had a photo of him in all his diaper golry.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 08:25:50 AM »
I just want to say sorry about many of the typos on my stories, I post everything from my phone and notice the mistakes later.)

John's mother entered his room that Saturday morning waking John up while holding the  activity log of his wetting progress. "Good morning honey, are you a Betsy Wetsy today or a Dry Danielle"? John blushed to be  referred to as As girl's name. "oh I'm sorry honey, that's how Mrs. Stall had the progress labeled in the book. I didn't mean to call you a girl's name" Janet said with a giggle. "I'm dry" John said still sleepy. Janet Jones slipped her finger into the clear white plastic pants and was surprised to see he was in fact dry. "Great job sweetheart. I'm really proud of you. I know you didn't want to wear your protection, but look at the progress. You stayed dry all night. Since you had a dry night you get a Potty Treat!" While John was relieved he stayed dry all night he hated to hear the term "Potty Treat". John remembered when he was being toilet trained hearing the term Potty Treat. It caused such  embarrassment to be in high school and still receive Potty Treats. Janet pinned off her son's diaper humming happily that the protection work. Mrs. Stall was right she thought, she just had to put her son in a  position where he would be motivated to keep dry. Janet left John's room to make breakfast as John changed Into his normal clothes. He pulled out a pair of boxers and was so happy. He missed them so much and was only separated from them for one night but it make him feel like a man again. After being diapered at 14 by your mother tends to be very emasculating.

John came down to breakfast and saw a plate of pancakes at his spot. He was very hungry after the long night and sat down at his normal spot. His mom came up right behind with and sprayed whipped cream on his pancakes. "This is your Potty Treat for staying dry all night. I'm very proud of you" Janet beamed with pride. In Barbara's plan to cure bedwetting it said to mention how proud you should be of your child if they stay dry. Janet may have been going a bit overboard but was indeed very happy she didn't have to do another load of Laundry.

The rest of the weekend went well for John. He tended to be a bit of a loaner and had no friends so a weekend full of video games is what he got. On Saturday and Sunday he was diapered each night and tucked into bed by 930. John stayed dry Saturday night as well much to the excitement of Janet. On early Monday morning John had a set back. The first time he wetted since Friday morning. He looked at his alarm clock and saw it was only 5:00 am. Two hours before he normally woke up. He wanted to get out of bed and Tell his mother but decided not to fearing her warning about doing so. He tossed and turned for the next two hours hoping to fall asleep somehow but couldn't get used to the cold damp feeling between his legs.  Eventually his mother entered the room. John was all ready leaning up looking upset with himself in bed. Janet reading her son's face said "are you a Betsy Wetsy?" John taken back from such a bold comment just nodded his head sadly. "Don't worry sweetie, I'll get you changed in a jiffy". Janet laided out the pink plastic changing mat and begain to uppin John's protection. A flash feeling of  humiliation  ran though John's body. While getting put into a diaper was beyond  embarrassing, having your mother clean you after using one was beyond emasculating. John felt his mom clean his little boyhood with a wipe and all around his butt. She coated him with baby powder as well before handing him his boxers. While John was still laying down she examined his crotch area and noticed a rash forming. "Oh Johnny, you have a little bit of diaper rash. Will have to pick up some cream later before it get's worse." The  words "Diaper rash" cut though John like a knife. Once fully cleaned John was left to get ready for school. Grabbing his backpack he heading towards the bus stop to see Susan and the other 2 students waiting for the bus. Susan was smiling ear to ear and she saw John approach the bus stop.

"Hi Johnny!" Susan said excited. John just looked and nodded at Susan. "Did you have a good weekend Johnny?" Susan ask. The other two students looked at John and Susan and began to laugh to themselves. John just nooded without saying anything to Susan. John clearly uncomfortable with Susan's new friendly  atmosphere and still worried about his reputation with interacting with Susan. As the bus approached the bus stop Susan said "Boy it smells like baby powder at here am I right?" John went pale at her comment as the other two students begain to smell. " wow your right" one of the students said. John looked right into Susan's eyes and saw not the fat, uncoordinated, glasses wearing victim, but now a  confident and strong woman staring back at him.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender