Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Two Girls In Slips Fighting Over a Dress  (Read 12328 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Two Girls In Slips Fighting Over a Dress
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2017, 03:30:46 PM »
Not a sexy one, like the day before, but a girly pink dress I like to wear sometimes when I really want to feel feminine.

She seemed shocked to see me in my own apartment. Maybe she decided my apartment was hers, as well, like everything else I owned. I put down my work and looked at her.

"Mind if I wear your pink dress?" she asked.

Oversized images not permitted in most forums. Photobucket also has requested that our users do not hotlink photos to Betty's. Image changed to a clickable link instead by their request
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20071.jpg

Alana

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2017, 03:32:21 PM »
"Would that be the pink dress you're wearing right now, Sierra?"

Oversized images not permitted in most forums. Photobucket also has requested that our users do not hotlink photos to Betty's. Image changed to a clickable link instead by their request
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20014.jpg

Alana

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2017, 03:34:28 PM »
"Yeah. This one. Come on, I'm asking nicely."

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20069.jpg

Alana

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2017, 03:36:38 PM »
"Why don't you try asking before you put it on, little sister?"

"Alana, please don't give me a hard time today. I need to wear this dress. I really do. Dave broke my heart last night. I need to wear something that will make me happy."

"You don't look heartbroken."

"Well, I am. Dave broke up with me last night."

"He broke up with you? Why?"

"He found out I'm a man."

"Nitpicker!" I said.

"When are things going to change, Alana? You've been saving up for the operation for both of us all your life, and you're no closer now than you ever were."

"How much do you think a secretary makes? It might go a little bit faster if you'd get a job, yourself."

"You know that I've tried. First thing that happens, some man gets you up against a file cabinet with his hand up your skirt, and the secret's out. And I get fired. At least you don't have to worry about some man doing that. Not at your age."

"Thanks a lot."

"I could really use a hug, Alana."

I got up off the chair and put my arms around her.

She said, "You know what I would love? Remember when we used to get together and cuddle? When we were little girls? Well, technically little boys, but in our hearts we were girls."

"You want to cuddle? On the sofa?"

"No! The only way to cuddle is on the floor."

"Sierra, we're not little kids any more. I don't want to get my dress dirty."

"Please, Alana?"

No one can say no to Sierra when she looks at you with those big beautiful eyes. So we got down on the floor together, and I put my arms around her.

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20057.jpg

Alana

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 03:38:42 PM »
She said, "Remember when we found out we both felt the same way about being girls? You always told me one day it would be OK."

I patted her leg reassuringly. "It will be," I said. "You don't need a boyfriend. We're sisters. We've got each other."

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20059.jpg

Alana

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2017, 03:40:33 PM »
"You know what I'd like to do, sis? Let's do that thing we used to do where we sit back to back, and we lock arms and stand up together."

"Sierra, we haven't done that since we were kids!"

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun!"

"You and I have a different definition of the word 'fun.' We weren't wearing high heels when we were kids."

"Only because mom's high heels were too big for us back then. Come on, let's try it. We'll have to stand up sooner or later, won't we?"

"Oh, very well. I better not rip my dress. And you better not rip my dress."

"Remember the time we did this, when we were both wearing mom's dresses? We were both in chiffon, and you ripped her skirt."

"Oh, don't mention that. That was a nightmare. Come on, let's get this over with."

We sat back to back. I looked at us in the mirror.

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20052.jpg

Alana

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2017, 03:43:42 PM »
"I feel so silly doing this," I said. "If a man were here he could look right up my skirt right now."

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss265/LadeeAlana/Alana%20and%20Sierra%20055.jpg

"Well, aren't we lucky there are no men here?"

"Of course we are. Are you ready?"

"Let me get my legs all set. OK, lock arms. One, two three, go!"

We stood up by pushing against each other. We almost fell over, but I held on to her and we kept our balance. Sierra laughed like the little girl she resembled, in that dress.

"We did it!" she said.

"Yep. It's like I always said, little sister. There's absolutely nothing we can't do, if we always support each other."

THE END
Please provide feedback.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender