Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Never Marry a Hypnotist  (Read 15493 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Never Marry a Hypnotist
« on: February 16, 2017, 02:45:37 PM »
Never Marry a Hypnotist
by Alana

"Never Marry a Hypnotist" by Alana

On Friday evening my husband got home by 6:00 p.m., which surprised me. I'd already implanted a post-hypnotic suggestion compelling him to go directly from home to work, and from work to home, with no stops in between. I don't want him trying to flee. But I do allow him to work late if he wants to, and recently he's been working as late as he can, delaying his return home. He knows what's waiting for him.

"You're early," I said. "By which I mean on time, which is unusual these days."

"This ends right here and now," he said.

He reached in his coat pocket. I caught the flash of a snub-nosed nickel-plated revolver.

"Prissy!" I exclaimed. "What do you think you're doing with that thing, you naughty girl! Put it down at once!"

He stared at the gun in his hand, frightened. Then he looked at me.

"I don't know! I didn't know!"

"Put it down! I said, put it down!"

He very carefully laid it on the floor. He was startled and confused.

"And what are you doing in men's clothes, again? I've talked to you about that. Pretty girl wear pretty dresses. You know that!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't know! I don't know how---"

"Never mind that. Get those clothes off!"

I helped him with his tie and coat, but he took the rest off himself.

"I laid your frillies out on the bed. Go put them on, and your wig and your special make-up. I've got a surprise for you."

While he was getting dressed, I unloaded the gun and put it in a desk drawer. I hid the bullets away.

When he had gotten dressed in his frilly underwear, I went to his closet.

"I don't know why a naughty girl like you deserves something this nice, but I bought you a pretty new dress. Look!"

His eyes lit up when he saw the gleaming pink satin dress.

"Mommy, it's beautiful!"

"Well, don't just stare at it, put it on."

"Help me, Mommy."

"Prissy, you're old enough to put on your own dresses by now. Put it on yourself."

He slipped it on and got it zipped up all by himself.

"Mommy, I love it! It's so pretty!"

He posed adorably in his pretty pink dress.

Alana

Re: Never Marry a Hypnotist
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 02:48:27 PM »
"Not as pretty as you are, Prissy."

"Is Daddy coming home soon? I want him to see my pretty dress!"

"No, dear. Daddy won't be coming home for some time, now. Daddy was naughty."

"What did Daddy do?"

"Daddy messed around with another woman."

"What's 'messed around'?"

"That's something that grown-ups do. It's kind of like a special hug. I'll explain it to you when you're older. Turn around and let me see how it looks in the back."

He turned around and gave me an adorable look over the shoulder, so happy to be in his pretty dress.

Alana

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 02:50:14 PM »
"Can I wear my new dress all weekend?"

"No. You've been naughty. You can wear it tonight, but it will be awhile before you get to wear it again. Not till you can be a good girl. Now assume the position."

"No!"

"What was that? Did you just tell me no?"

"Mommy, no! Please! I'm sorry! I don't know how it happened!"

"Guns are very dangerous. You know that. I'm doing this for your own good."

"Please, Mommy!"

"Right now!"

He went over to the couch and leaned over with his hands on the armrest, staring at me sullenly. I loved that delicious submissiveness.

Alana

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 02:51:55 PM »
I lifted up his skirt and gave him twenty good smacks on his cute little rump. He started crying before I was even half done.

He stood up and dried his tears. He tried to sit down on the couch, but his rear end was too sore, so he just kind of perched on the edge.

"Now Prissy, you know this is for your own good. Don't pout. No one likes to see a pretty little girl who's pouting all the time. People like to see little girls who are happy and cheerful. So I want you to give me a smile."

He tried to smile a little.

Alana

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 02:53:35 PM »
"That's better."

We had dinner. Prissy was careful not to spill anything on his brand new pink satin dress. Afterwards I told him he could watch some television if he wanted to.

He turned it on. As he was watching TV, I watched him. He could be such a wonderful little girl when he wanted to be, and it made me happy just to see him enjoying himself and being so girly. He caught my eye and smiled at me.

He was such a sweet little confection in his lovely pink dress! Like a yummy little bon-bon!

Alana

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 02:55:17 PM »
I gave him a kiss on the cheek when it was time to go to bed. Now that he was a little girl he slept in the guest bedroom, except when he had a bad dream or was feeling scared, and then I let him sleep with me. He loved his new dress so much he wanted to sleep in it, but of course I made him put on his nightie.

In the morning he asked if he could wear his new dress, even though I'd already told him he couldn't. I told him he could wear his pink gingham dress. It used to be his favorite dress, but of course it couldn't compare with the lovely pink satin frock.

"Help me get dressed, Mommy."

"Now, you know better than that. You're getting to be a big girl now, and you can get dressed all by yourself."

"OK," he said sullenly. I could've made him a little girl who was more obedient and didn't talk back all the time, but I kind of liked ordering him around. It was more fun when he fought back a little.

He went in his bedroom, and soon came out in his cute little pink gingham dress.

"Look, Mommy! I put it on all by myself!"

He posed adorably.

Alana

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 02:56:55 PM »
"Good girl. First we're going to have some breakfast, and then guess what? We're going to clean up the house! I might even let you run the vacuum cleaner!"

"Could I really, Mommy?"

He clapped his hands together in glee.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender