Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Schoolteacher and the Naughty Schoolgirl  (Read 16245 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
The Schoolteacher and the Naughty Schoolgirl
« on: May 24, 2017, 02:44:12 PM »
The Schoolteacher and the Naughty Schoolgirl
By Alana

"Hey, did you hear? Did you hear about the awesome prank Sierra played on Mrs. Williams?"

"Did I hear? Are you kidding me? I'm the one who helped Sierra sneak the spy camera into Mrs. Williams office! I got the whole thing on video, and I can sell it to you on a thumb drive for fifty dollars."

"Fifty bucks! Where am I supposed to get fifty bucks?"

"I don't know, but you better come up with it, 'cause everybody's talking about it, and if you haven't seen it you're gonna be out of the loop and dead in the water."

"You know what I heard about Mrs. Williams? You're never going to believe it! I heard someone say Mrs. Williams is a man!"

"Yeah, I heard that. I don't buy it. I think it's a rumor started by Sierra. Another prank. Sierra is the coolest! She is the prankiest! But no way is Mrs. Williams a man. She's so gorgeous. I mean, she's old. Like, ancient. But still gorgeous. And that figure! Did you see her in that tight pink dress of hers? No way is that the figure of a man."

"What happened? Tell me."

"OK, I'll tell you, but it'll just make you want to see it even more. Mrs. Williams was in her office, wearing that sexy tight pink dress of hers, pacing back and forth with a ruler in her hands. She always carries that ruler. I think it makes her feel more like a teacher. She was looking thoughtful, and saying stuff like, 'Where is that girl? I hate having to spank a student.' But you could just tell, the way she was playing with that ruler, she was just DYING to do it!"

Alana

Re: The Schoolteacher and the Naughty Schoolgirl
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 02:57:04 PM »
"Yeah, that is like so unfair that the teachers here get to spank us. So then what?"

"Then she said, 'Well, I guess you can't expect a naughty schoolgirl to be on time!' I gotta say, she looked so gorgeous in that dress. It's not fair that the teachers get to wear those pretty dresses and we have to wear these same stupid uniforms every day."

Alana

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 03:03:50 PM »
"Yeah."

"I wish I had a dress like that. It looks like two pieces, but it's really only one piece. It looks like she's wearing a jacket, or a sweater, but she's not. Anyway, Sierra finally showed up, and Mrs. Williams said, 'There you are! You're late!'"

Alana

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 03:09:33 PM »
"Sierra came running in, acting all scared and sorry. But it was just an act, just to placate the teacher. Mrs. Williams said, 'Well, I guess you know what this is about, Sierra?' Sierra said she didn't."

Alana

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 03:21:03 PM »
"Mrs. Williams said, with her hands on her hips, 'You've been playing pranks on your fellow students, and some of them have resulted in severe emotion distress. We have a zero tolerance policy for pranks in this school. I'm afraid that means you're due for a spanking.' Sierra looked like she was ready to cry. But it was all an act."

Alana

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 03:29:12 PM »
"Sierra asked if she couldn't have detention, instead. Mrs. Williams said, 'No way. The only punishment for a pranking is a spanking.' I know you probably think I'm making it up, but she really did say that. The only punishment for a pranking is a spanking."

Alana

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 03:34:42 PM »
"You know, there are two doors on Mrs. Williams' office, and the one that empties into the hall was open. Sierra asked if she could close that door, because the bell was about to ring to change classes. Mrs. Williams said no. She said that if any of the students saw the spanking, well, Sierra should've thought of that before she did all those cruel pranks. She said, 'Now bring that chair over here and assume the position!'"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender